Runway | Chapter 22: Tiff's Kiss

Printer-friendly version

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Brenda asked with concern in her voice.

Runway
Chapter 22: Tiff's Kiss -

by Arecee

Tuesday came and the girls were to meet Ron and Thomas at a restaurant off Times Square. Brenda had worn her usual clothes to work, a skirt, sweater and heels. On a normal day, her skirt was knee length, the sweater neck high and the heels were two inches. Her plan today was to make Ron a babbling idiot. Ron was one that liked to talk too much and as the saying goes, loose lips sink ships, would apply, or at least Brenda hoped it would. Today she wore a skirt that was mid-thigh and four-inch heels. Her sweater was the same because she knew it didn’t pay to look like a slut at work. Brenda had worn her new Victoria’s Secret lacy bra to work, the one that gives you cleavage, lots of cleavage and changed into a camisole and vest when it was time to make Ron stupid.

“Tiffany, come on, we have to go,” Brenda yelled.

“I’m coming, holly shit, what have you done?” exclaimed Tiffany when she saw Brenda’s new cleavage.

“Umm, I kind of like had this procedure done, does it look okay?”

“What in the hell are you thinking, this isn’t put it on and take it off Brenda, this is permanent.”

“I know Tiffany, we had this discussion before.”

“I didn’t think you were serious, what were you thinking?”

“Tiffany, I’m a woman now. You know that wave I told you about? Well I rode it out and this is me now. I only hope you can accept that.”

“You know I can, but why didn’t you tell me you were going to do this to yourself?”

“I could have, but what would you have said? Don’t you dare?”

“I probably would have, you’re right. If this is what you want then I’ll be behind you one hundred percent. We’ve been through a lot Brenda and I love you like a broth--, opps, I mean a sister.”

“Thanks, I think.”

“And one other thing, they are beautiful. Do I get to see them later?”

“No way you pig,” Brenda giggled.

Brenda and Tiffany went to the restaurant Ron had recommended. They walked in fifteen minutes early. They wanted to be situated before the men arrived.

“Miss Rollins, Miss Rollins, may I have an autograph?” asked the young teen girl.

“Of course,” Tiffany answered.

“Oh my God, it’s Tiffany Rollins,” the voice said and then the crush was on. Tiffany signed signature after signature until everyone that had seen her left. Thomas arrived first and greeted his companion.

“Hi Tiffany, who’s your friend?”

“Thomas, this is Brenda, my dearest friend in the world.”

“Nice to meet you Brenda, dearest friend in the world.”

Brenda giggled, she couldn’t help herself. Thomas was tall, probably six foot seven and what one would consider a living doll. Brenda was smitten.

“It’s nice to meet you Thomas,” she said as she extended her hand.

Thomas took Brenda’s hand in his and it seemed to disappear, hers so dainty and his so large and masculine.

“Leave Thomas alone Brenda, he’s mine,” Tiffany said.

Tiffany couldn’t believe she had just said that. Was she becoming jealous of her friend for the attention of a man? Tiffany was changing much more than she realized.

“Hey guys, I see you found this place,” Ron said as he entered the restaurant.

Ron moved in next to Tiffany, expecting to have her want him to be her best friend. Ron was an idiot when it came to women and it showed. He didn’t have a clue that the tall guy was with Tiffany and he was with Brenda.

“Hi Ron, I’d like you to meet Thomas, my date,” Tiffany said, with emphasis on, “MY DATE.”

“Oh, nice to meet you,” Ron responded.

Ron was so taken with Tiffany that he hadn’t even noticed Brenda.

“Hi Ron,” Brenda said in a most seductive way.

She was sitting on a bar stool at the tall table and leaned over pushing her breasts together, allowing her cleavage to show in a most alarming way.

“GggGod Brenda, I’m sorry, how are you?”

Ron felt his penis twitch as he look at Brenda’s breasts. God, how could I have missed them at the office, he wondered.

“I’m fine Ron, are you going to check the air balance tonight?”

Ron blushed, he thought he was being so slick and the girls knew what he was up to, “No, not tonight.”

“Good, I want tonight to be memorable,” Brenda said.

“I hope it will be,” Ron responded with more than a twitch of his penis. Ron was becoming erect from the teasing Brenda was giving to the poor lad. Ron hadn’t been out with a girl in months and then he pretty much blew the whole date by opening his mouth. Now here was this cute girl pushing her breasts this way and that way and what was worse, he was a breast man. Brenda had the finest breasts he had seen in quite some time.

“Shall we order something to eat?” Thomas asked.

“Yes, I’m famished,” Tiffany replied.

The waitress was called and the food and drink orders were placed.

“Ron, I guess you already know these two beautiful women?” Thomas asked.

“I work in the same building, so I see them every day.”

“What do you do?”

“I’m the building engineer. I take care of just about everything in the building, from the locks to the air conditioning.”

“Ron’s very diligent, he checks the air balance in our office almost everyday,” Brenda said.

“Especially in the lunch room,” giggled Tiffany.

Ron’s face turned red with embarrassment. Had he been that obvious he wondered.

“Thomas is an investment banker,” Tiffany said proudly.

“Being a banker isn’t that big of a thing, its just numbers. What do you do beside work, Ron?” asked Thomas.

“I like to make things. I have a machine shop at home and like to work with metal, although lately I’ve started fooling around with chemicals and so I built a lab in my basement. I’m trying to find a way to break water molecules apart and gather the hydrogen for fuel. I guess you could say I’m a bit of a nerd,” Ron responded.

Who’d of guessed, Brenda wondered.

“Can’t they do that already?” Thomas asked.

“With electricity, but I want to find a way with chemical solutions to do it.”

“Oh.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Brenda asked with concern in her voice.

“Only if you’re not careful,” Ron replied.

“Is this the first time you’ve played with chemicals?” asked Tiffany.

“No, I took a course in college so I would know a little about what I was doing.”

“Well, you be careful, I don’t want to read about you blowing yourself up,” Brenda said as she touched the back of Ron’s hand with her fingers.

Ron looked at Brenda’s red nails against the back of his hand and then let his gaze move to her perfect cleavage. Ron was in lust with this girl. How could he not have paid more attention to her, he wondered.

“Ron, someone said your brother worked with you in the building? I’ve never met him,” Brenda asked.

“He doesn’t work there anymore.”

“Why not?”

“Because he’s in jail.”

“In jail? What did he get arrested for?”

“Being stupid.”

“I didn’t think it was a crime to be stupid,” said Tiffany. “Look at me, I’m not in jail.”

“You’re one of the smartest girls I know,” Ron said hoping to make points with the beauty.

“Ron, you’re a flatterer,” giggled Tiffany.

Ron was getting flustered. He was becoming infatuated with Brenda and Tiffany was playing with his mind. Both girls were waiting for him to let something slip from his mouth.

“Really Ron, why did he go to jail?” Brenda asked.

“He sold some cocaine to an undercover police officer and then hit him when he tried to escape. Like I said, he was really stupid.”

“Why was he selling drugs?”

“To impress that bitch he’s with.”

“What bitch?”

“That Susan Marques broad. You know the one; she comes around your offices once in a while.”

“What’s she got to do with it?”

“She makes good money and I guess he wanted to impress her. Hell, maybe she sells that stuff too, I don’t know.”

“Did you know he was selling drugs?”

“Not until he was arrested, stupid shit. He was living with me and I could have gone to jail too. Man that guy has no brains, like I said, stupid.”

“Where was he getting his drugs?”

“How should I know? I don’t want to talk about this anymore, I’m mad enough at him already.”

“I’m sorry Ron, I didn’t mean to keep asking questions,” Brenda said.

“You didn’t know, let’s eat.”

The couples ate and made small talk, staying away from Ron’s personal life. Ron was still infatuated with Tiffany and spent most of the time trying to gain her favor much to Brenda’s relief. Brenda really didn’t want Ron hanging around the office making moves on her, and if he wanted Tiffany it would make life much easier for her.

Thomas was watching Ron and had to chuckle to himself as Ron was making quite an ass of himself. Tiffany had pretty much let Ron know she was with Thomas and yet he kept trying to gain her attention. The best way to stop Ron from going on with this thing was to show him that Tiffany liked Thomas. There was one way to do that and Thomas turned Tiffany’s face toward his and kissed her deeply. Tiffany was surprised by Thomas’s move and knew why he was kissing her, to make Ron leave her alone. She put her hands around his neck and kissed back and was surprised that she liked being kissed by this man. Maybe enjoying being Tiffany was finally paying off and the assignment would become easier.

“Excuse me you two, but shouldn’t this wait until later?” Brenda asked.

Tiffany broke the kiss and looked at her friend. She lowered her eyes; she was embarrassed for showing this kind of affection in public and especially with a man.

“I think we should be going,” Tiffany said.

“Do we have to?” Ron asked.

“Tiffany’s right, we really should be going,” Brenda said.

“I’ll take Tiffany home. Ron, would you take care of Brenda?” Thomas asked.

“I can get home alright,” Brenda said. “I don’t like guys to know where I live until I know them better, and Ron, I don’t know you well enough just yet.”

Ron wanted to take Brenda home, but he wanted to take Tiffany even more, and the disappointment showed on is face.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Brenda, and you too Tiffany,” Ron said as he left to find a taxi.

“Good night Brenda, call me when you get home. Ready Thomas?” Tiffany asked.

“Anytime you are,” he responded.

Thomas hailed a taxi and after opening the door for Tiffany, entered the opposite side of the car. Because of his height and long legs he had to turn his legs to be able to sit. This placed him next to Tiffany.

“Being tall can be difficult, can’t it?” she asked.

“Yes, but it does have its advantages like having to sit close to you. I hope you didn’t mind that I kissed you earlier, but Ron was making a fool of himself and the best way for him to get the idea not to bother you was to kiss you.”

“I didn’t mind,” she said as she blushed.

“May I kiss you again?” he asked.

Tiffany didn’t know what to say. She knew the last kiss was for Ron’s view, but this would be for something else. This would be a kiss between a man and a woman. A kiss would prove that she was accepting her femininity and losing her masculinity. She looked toward Thomas and before she could answer, he touched his lips to hers. It was a soft kiss, not one that said I want to bed you, but one that bespoke of feelings toward the other person. As the kiss continued, Tiffany felt a glow inside and placed her arms around Thomas’s neck and held him tight. She was becoming a woman and she liked being kissed by this special man. Tiffany allowed her lips to part and felt the softness of Thomas’s tongue enter her mouth. Now she knew why Brenda had become the woman she had, this was nice. The kiss lingered until they felt the taxi slow and come to a stop. Tiffany was home.

“I’ll walk you to the door,” Thomas said.

Thomas walked Tiffany to her door and kissed her one more time. Tiffany went into her apartment, removed her clothes and put on her pajamas. She went to her phone and called Brenda. Brenda wasn’t home yet as it takes longer to get to Brooklyn than her apartment only blocks away. Tiffany left a message to call when she got home.

Brenda called back a half of an hour later.

“Tiffany, its Brenda.”

“Hi, so what did you think about tonight?”

“Thomas is a doll and Ron is just weird. I thought I’d die when Thomas kissed you.”

“So did I, but then I liked it. This is making me worry Brenda, I shouldn’t like him kissing me, but I did like it.”

“Didn’t I tell you to enjoy being a girl? See, its not so bad after all is it?”

“No.”

“I was thinking about something Ron had said earlier. He said he has a chemical lab in his basement. If that's the case, he would be a prime suspect as the supplier of the meth. He could cook it up and say he was trying to find some strange power source. It’s the perfect cover.”

“You might have something there. Let’s get a hold of Bill tomorrow and let him know what we learned.”

“Okay, goodnight Tiffany. See you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Brenda.”

Brenda called Bill Cline the next day and told him of their discovery about Ron.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Runway

Hi,

Surprised that there hasn't been more comments on this excellent story.

Good plot, believable characters and believable situation.

I look forward to seeing the next instalment

Hugs
Sue Brown

I really like this story.You

I really like this story.You have placed so many little twists and turns into it plus the side stories like Mario's family with Brenda and Brenda and Ashley. J-Lynn