Squires-4

Printer-friendly version

Jess Stone had breasts. He had been like this his entire teen life not quite fitting in anywhere that he had lived and at the same time he hadn’t really had the chance to. His folks moved around a lot with his dad being a hydrological engineer but they were slightly afraid of what might happen to Jess if he attended school. Some people just didn’t get it or wanted too. Jess was now attending a new school when he decided to change things...

Only it was everyone else that was getting changed!

Squires
Chapter 4
by Bailey Summers

Copyright © 2012 Bailey Summers
All rights reserved.

 


Image Credit: anime couple


 
Nick…

He hated the first day of school. It wasn’t so much that he hated it but he hated how chaotic it was the first day of school. Okay, okay he hated the rest of it too. He had been different all his life and all the other kids knew it. He had Aspergers in one of the more select forms and he was high functioning but with just some things in life he just, he just had a really hard time doing.

Like talking to people.

Ever since he had hit puberty it had gotten worse and worse starting with a stutter. He went through hell in his middle school years with the stutter and the way that the other kids had treated him. Until last year when he was sent to a new therapist that had new ideas for kids like him. And in a few sessions they had locked onto a way of talking to people. That was over the computer or even in videos on his phone or texting or tweeting things. If Nick could just be allowed to use electronic media then it seemed he didn’t stutter.

But as good as that was he was still bullied by some of the kids. The fact that he was a known stutterer and that he was trying something new made him a target for the ones that had been harassing him even more that last year.

They took his things and did things like little accidents with them spilling pop on his tablet or knocking his phone from his hand and stepping on it.

He was sure high school here was no different especially when he’d tried to answer questions and would stutter. They laughed and some made fun of him by imitating his stutter. And the class he had used his Voice App for had people calling him “Hawking.” As if that was an insult.

But with it were two buttholes who thought they were funny and made the whole posture thing that Stephan hawking had in his chair. They and some of the others in the class thought that was really funny.

He had thought the day was going to completely go to hell when he saw this skinny dark haired guy in a Tokyo Giants jersey stand up to these three varsity thugs right in the middle of the hall.

And this guy had also bucked these three popular girls when they had been cruel to this transgendered student.

It wasn’t something he’d seen really before.

Home, back in his old school you never had someone just stand up for you like that. You stick out like a nail and the mob would certainly hammer you back in your place.

He had heard of the fight online. It was so stupid in a way that he had friends on one of his Facebook accounts from this school already and it was only because most teenagers just seemed to need these numbers of friends and likes and they put so much information out there… They weren’t real friends Nick had never really had real friends except for his online ones and they were on separate accounts.

The one for school was his one he had made up with a fake profile and fake pictures and stuff so he could find out what was going on and who was hating on who and who might be coming for him in RL.

His online self might be in the know as it were.

But like some of the other kids he was drawn to the fight, just because he’d hear about it and that Britney was going to get Brian her boy friend to “kick this new guy’s ass.”

Only it hadn’t turned out that way at all?

The Keith guy honestly should’ve won? He really outsized this Jessie kid and he had put quite a pounding into him and then the little guy that was at the cafeteria with a group of friends had evened the odds with a trash can lid and they even faced down Brian and his guys.

He was surprised that the big jock Brian had backed down and fought even with Britney over it all. Nick’s experience with the athletic end of the student body hadn’t been great with his last school.

He was even more surprised and so were a lot of people in that Jessie and his two friends had actually won the fight. Sure they were hurting and stuff from fighting but it was pretty clear who had won the fight and even the whole kind of moral thing too.

It was the buzz of the school the rest of the after school time and all over the social networks of the kids who were into all this teen drama stuff.

And there were videos being posted.

Some one was trying to smear Jessie and them by making it all look like it was they’re fault that Keith and them got hurt and that Jessie had done the stuff to Britney on purpose too.

That was easy to fix. Nick lived for the most part online and not just online but behind a computer, they made sense to him and he spent a lot of the night taking down these slander videos and putting up ones he had seen going around that told the real story.

Keith being a bully and a dick. Britney being a bitch and the figuring that this Jessie guy and this Dan guy might get in trouble he took down every fight video he could find just in case it might get them into trouble.

They might not stay down so he marked the pages he had seen them on just in case and sat after everything was done thought long and hard about stuff this time, this school.

Maybe he didn’t have to take it?

Maybe if he could actually see the crap going down he could report it? No, the faculty always had their hands tied up with legal stuff and heaven forbid they punish one of the popular kids.

No he could watch and record and he could put the truth out there. He could make guys like Dan and Jessie a bit safer from the whole social network slander machine. Heck he could save pages of stuff from the ones that bullied others online too and maybe bring that to light.

His oddness wouldn’t matter, his stutter wouldn’t matter he might not ever be popular or even have any RL friends but he could stand up and not take it in his own way.

……………………………………It had kept Nick up all night really actually being that excited for this and he even made a couple of other fake accounts to sort of simulate some of the popular styled kids. Changing the IP addresses and things like that were pretty easy so he doubted that he’d get caught and he even made a webpage for the school called…West Chicago High School’s Reality Yearbook.

He supposed he had pushed it being up so late but Nick was used to being up most of the night online so it wasn’t something that was new to him too much. He’d surprised his parents when he asked for an early ride to school.

He was just keeping to himself mostly but Nick was watching for something that he could do that might make a difference. Then he saw several of these girls talking about. “That big titted bimbo.” And they had small cartons of milk that they were squeezing milk out of with the straws into a locker. He kept quiet and out of the way and looked like he’d been texting but he was recording the whole thing from what they were doing to all the nasty things that were being said.

He knew that there’d be trouble he couldn’t handle if he tried to stop them. Girls like this picked on guys like him as much as their jerk boyfriends. But he’d certainly have those jerk boyfriends to deal with if he got in their way.

No, no…he’d put it up for everyone to see though.

…………………………………………Nick’s heart went out for the girl and the fact that they just piled more and more abuse on her when she was hurt enough from the prank they pulled.

Cruel just for being cruel.

He so knew what that was like and he sort of followed along with the others as she broke into sobs and she ran out of the school and into the parking lot.

She tripped and fell and there was this car coming at her and he watched as whoever was driving swung the car sideways jamming the brakes on and stopping the car about a foot from hitting the girl.

Jessie…

The damned monkey woke him way too early and his usual reach up for his shinai stopped with a gasp of pain.

“Oh…oh crap that stings.” He rolled over on his side putting his hands on the bruises he had on his ribs and slowly rolled off the bed and pulled the monkey face down and got up heading to the bathroom.

He’d certainly felt better but then again he’d certainly had felt a lot worse. He let himself smile a bit just at the strange humor that you had to have when you go from rubbing your breasts in that morning way he supposed that some girls would to scratching and adjusting himself below.

Jessie stopped in the mirror.

Yep, he’d certainly looked better. There were some really dark bruises over his ribs and a couple of small ones in his stomach too. He’d been lucky in a way and hadn’t gotten hit in the breasts but he’d sort of cover them up during the fight. The bruises on his arms were enough to show that.

There was a small scrape to go with it on his right cheek and his knuckles were scraped raw. There wasn’t anything really glamorous about fighting. It was something he’d never liked but he’d gotten used to with the places that he had lived in.

Japan from when he was six until he was ten. That was a mostly quiet time with very few friends and him being the outsider kid in his area. He’d had been put into a judo class after some kid had gotten angry that he had score points over him in soccer and beat him up with his friends.

But Judo class was also a great place for those same kids to pretty much do even more when the instructor hadn’t been looking. He’d been pulled out after he had more and more bruises.

Not every place was bad that he had lived in. From ten to eleven they lived in the Philippines and that was a good year and he played a lot of soccer there. Plus there had been enough American kids around to play with.

And Jessie liked the two years when him and his family had moved to Columbia. They lived in a pretty nice area and the school there had been a pretty strictly watched private Catholic school.

He was turning thirteen when they had moved to Cape Town and his chest had stared to itch and bud out.

And that was when he had gotten literally the worst beating of his life. No jess had seen a lot just travelling and growing up around some hard places but he never really had stepped out to fight, well he’d never started any of them.

That beating though made one thing crystal clear.

Life was too short to live being scared and miserable.

He sighed and slipped out of his underwear and climbed into the shower to wash off the night and the smelly muscle cream he had put on the night before then went out to his room and found some clothes. Boxer briefs his preferred choice of underwear, black slacks, grey socks and sneakers and he looked through his dresser and he took out a mating black bra that went with his underwear. It wasn’t anything girly or fancy just a nice bra with satin/nylon cups and a bit of padding. Over that went a t-shirt and a short sleeved grey dress shirt that he just casually wore over that.

Jacket and his books and his gym clothes gathered up he headed downstairs to where his mom was making breakfast and he helped himself to trying a bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios while his mom made Blt’s and he helped himself to two packs of Uncle Bens microwaveable rice packs to put in his bag for lunch today and called Johnny and Daniel to let them know that he was heading out to pick them up and that he was going to get Johnny first.

A hug for each of his parents and he was off to school and soon pulling up at Johnny’s house.

Johnny had been out waiting at the curb and she was definitely still in girl mode and was wearing her hair down and loose and styled in this wavy tumble that looked really good. She had on a zip front hoody in a cream color and a pink blouse on that really nicely showed off her cleavage and several necklaces she was wearing. A simple but nice long denim skirt embroidered with some flowers set her whole look to that really pretty girl next door look complete with sandal styled flats.

Jess got out and took her books and things and put them in the trunk and opened the car door for her while she slipped in she smiled. “Jessie, you don’t have to do all that chivalrous stuff with me.”

“I’d be doing this with any other girl Johnny so you’re not getting any special treatment as far as I’m concerned.”

“Well, I’m glad that there’s still some manners around and that some guys still think about those things.”

“Treat others the way that you’d want to be treated right?”

“Yes and in that case thank you very much this is really sweet of you.”

Jessie smiled. “That you Miss and might I point out that you look very pretty today.”

“Really I was trying for average.”

“There’s no such thing as just an average woman.” He smiled at her and Johnny blushed.

“Jessie…”

“Johnny-girl…” He said smiling making her blush all the more but she was smiling.

He got back into the car and he drove over to Daniel’s house and pulled up to the house where Dan was outside with a large back pack and dressed in jeans and this “Hellboy.” T-shirt and a black ball cap. They got his books stowed and the drove to school with Dan and Johnny talking about how cool it was not to have to take the bus. Dan reached over the seat. “Here dude.”

Jessie looked at the ten dollar bill. “What’s that for?”

“Gas, you’re driving us around and the stuff’s not free.”

“Hang onto it.”

“Jessie seriously take it.”

“I’m good I said hang onto it for this weekend.”

“This weekend?”

“Yeah, I have friends and a car I figured we’d actually maybe go somewhere since we have the freedom to do it.”

“Oh, well cool yeah it’d be great to actually get away from the house or the usual places.”

Jessie nodded. “That’s what I was thinking too. But I still wouldn’t mind see the usual places I’m still new to the country remember.”

Johnny looked at him. “So were you even born in the United States?”

Jessie nodded. “I was born in Houston actually. Dad was doing some research for a law firm.”

Dan said. “I thought your dad was a water engineer?”

Jessie turned into the school parking lot. “He is but he was asked to come in and consult on a fracking case.”

Dan grinned. “Fracking? There’s Cylons in Texas?”

Jessie grinned. “Good one, save that for my dad he’ll crack up over that.”

Johnny looked at them. “Okay I’m missing the whole joke so what’s fracking?”

Jessie said. “It’s mining for natural gas in shale beds and stuff they basically blast the shale and use water and a whole boatload of chemicals to make the gas stick to it and it gets sucked out.”

Johnny frowned. “That sounds pretty bad.”

“It is see, it breaks up the bedrock and literally fractures the land and they never get this stuff out of the sites completely and it gets in the water table and really fucks with stuff.” Jessie had this look of serious distaste on.

She looked at him. “So not a fan?”

“Nope…”

Dan nodded. “I’m no environmental crusader type even though I really hate what’s being done in a lot of places but this Hydro-Fracturing for natural gas. It’s to me like they’re shooting mother earth up with meth.”

Jessie nodded. “It’s really dirty right up there with coal and strip mining.”

Johnny screamed. “Look out!!!”

There was this girl that ran out from the morning crowds and she was crying and went down in a fall right in the path of the car.

Jessie stepped on the brakes but he pulled the emergency brake too and cut the wheel and prayed the locked up friction would stop the car in time. They all heard the girl scream but there was no thud.

Jessie got out of the car as quick as he could and jumped the hood to get to the girl. She was crying and shaking still with her arms up to cover herself from being hit.

“Holy…are you alright miss?”

Some people in the crowd were laughing finding this funny and there was a few “Moo.” being made her way. He looked at them all and some of the crowd even stopped muttering and talking. There was someone a girl’s voice yelled out from the safety of the crowd. “Fat cow!”

Jessie glared in the general direction. “Johnny can you park the car?”

Johnny called out. “Sure, why…”

Jessie slid his arms under the crying girl and picked her up and he carried her inside, through the crowd and to the school. He stopped and turned around and looked at the crowd in general. “Nice, you’re just real nice.” She looked at them too and started sobbing again and buried her face into his shoulder.

Then he turned his back on them and walked into the school and took the girl to the nurse’s office. There was a school security guard following him.

“Hey kid, what happened?” he asked.

“I don’t know but given the cat-calls out there there’s a bunch of kids bullying this young lady. Maybe you should look into that.”

“Watch your mouth kid.” He frowns at Jessie.

Jessie kept walking until he got inside the nurses office ignoring the security guard. The nurse looked up. “Oh dear what happened? Here set her down on the cot.”

Jessie set her down and she wouldn’t let go quite yet. He sat with her and held her. “She ran out into the parking lane of the school and tripped and fell nearly getting run over. I heard people teasing her making cow noises and calling her names.”

He looked at the security guard. The guard stared at him. “I need her to tell me what happened.”

“Look it up on the footage.”

“What footage?”

“There’s no cameras in the halls?”

“No, we’re not allowed it infringes on the rights of the students expectations of privacy.”

Jessie frowned. “School policy or did they bother even.”

“We bothered and some kid’s parents took the school board to court.”

He nodded. “Sorry for giving you a hard time but these assholes nearly killed this girl.”

The nurse looked the girl over as she sat beside her. “Honey can you tell us what happened?”

The girl nodded and sniffled and coughed and Jessie passed her some tissues from his jacket and she nodded and said a small shy “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome I’m just glad that you’re safe and alright.”

(Sniffle.) “I’m not alright…why? Why me?”

“Lots of reasons miss but honestly…because they can.”

She looked at him and so did the nurse and the security guard. He looked them all back in the eyes calmly. He wasn’t going to sugar coat what these people were like. It’s the real world and while some people were okay and a lot were in the middle and either were sheeple of just didn’t care. And there were some people that were just plainly not good people.

He got up and took her hand and shook it. “I’m Jessie okay?”

(Sniffle.) “I’m Honey.”

“Okay Honey, I’m going to go and let the nurse take care of you. You have a cell phone?”

She sniffled and nodded and reached into her pocket and showed it to him. Jessie knelt and took it and programmed in his number. “There…here’s my number if you need me for anything you call me okay?”

(Sniffle.) “’Kay…”

He got up and headed out with the security guard. (Sniffle.) “Jessie…?”

He stopped and looked back at Honey. “Yes?”

“Why?...Why’d you help me?”

He actually gave her a smile and it was this strangely wistfully satisfied smile on his face. Like….well she didn’t know what that smile was like really but maybe like the smile she used to see on her dad’s face when they got someone out from a fire.

Yeah…it was one of those hero smiles.

“Because I could Honey.”

He slipped out and she just stared at the door fresh tears and a smile slowly coming to life on her face. She hadn’t seen someone smile like that since her dad died. She’d thought that was gone.

…………………………………….Jessie walked down the hall and met up With Johnny and Dan. Dan was carrying a whole bunch of things that looked like they were Honey’s things. He also kid of smelled.

“What happened to you?” Jessie asked.

“I saw a bunch of yappy types giggling like hyena’s and dumped a whole trash can into the dumpsters.”

“You know who?”

“No not really but I’ll recognize them.”

“Good.”

“So what’s the plan?”

“Don’t know yet but the faculty isn’t able to nail them.”

“Oh?”

Jessie jerked his thumb towards the guard waiting outside the nurse’s office. “No cameras allowed here in the halls.”

Johnny nodded. “That’s part of the basketball team’s thing.”

Both the guys looked at her.

“Lee Davis is one of the bigger assholes in school and he went state last year so everyone’s kissing his ass. He had his dad file a complaint about the cameras so him and his friends can do shit without being caught.”

Jessie frowned. “So he runs the zoo?”

Johnny shook her head. “No but it’s close to that he’s a spoiled rich jock and he’s sort of the unofficial king of the in crowd.”

Dan nodded. “He’s also the prom King and head of the court.”

Jessie passed Dan some Wet wipes from his jacket. “Here.”

“Thanks Jess.”

Johnny looked at Jessie. “Is the girl okay?”

“Yes and no she’s been through this a lot I think. I’m just glad I never hit her.”

Daniel nodded and he wiped himself clean of the stuff that was on him. “Scared me I almost Ann Coultered.”

“Ann Coultered?” Jessie asked raising his eyebrow. Even Johnny had a curios expression.

Daniel gave them a goofy smile. “Y’know number two…”

Jessie smirked even he had seen her in action on the television. Johnny just groaned and rolled her eyes.

Jessie looked at the stuff. “First thing’s first let’s get Honey’s things cleaned up.”

They nodded and Johnny said. “The janitor’s office is this way.”

The boys followed her down the hall all three of them getting looks and glances and murmurs.

…………………………………………..Britney cussed. “Like what the fucking hell? Something’s wrong with my Face book account I keep trying to put up that video that Zack put up with those freaks and the fight but it keeps getting deleted?”

She passed in to Tammy who was good at the nerdy stuff, too smart acting for her own good sometimes. Smart’s only good if you were a dyke or fugly. No guy wanted a girl that was smarter than him because he’d dump you for someone better looking and stuff.

Tammy was fiddling with the smart phone and Shelly was looking over her shoulder as she worked with her usual stunned look. Okay there was too smart and then there was too stupid and Shelly was like way too stupid. I mean they like called her ‘Patrick’ behind her back.

‘Cause she was like the dumb uhm starfish from like Spongeguy whatever.

Then she heard Shelly say, yes actually say. “Oh-em-gee…No effin way…”

Britney heard her own voice coming over the phone and she grabbed the phone and she saw her fight with Brian posted and her being replayed over and over in a higher voice than she usually had when she was screaming at him and then their was him yelling at her and then the video flashed to when the tranny bitch slapped her.

It didn’t show the tranny freak but it showed her face getting slapped over and over and over.

She deleted it with a. “Aaugh!”

But she heard it from other people’s phones. Her friends and the people she hung out with were staring at her. Some of them even were laughing.

And the losers were laughing too as the thing was going viral in the school.

Britney screamed and stormed to the winner’s girl’s bathroom.

She rounded on Tammy once inside. “Who fucking made this? You find out who fucking made this!”

She shoved her phone into Tammy’s chest and screamed in rage as Shelly had her phone out and was watching it again and she ripped the phone out of Shelly’s hand and threw it out the window.

She was livid.

She was part of the homecoming court!

“No one does this to me!”

……………………………Honey felt a little better after talking to the nurse and she explained what had happened to the security guard and then the vice principle and then the guidance councillor.

Recess/morning break hit and she was finally let out of the office and wasn’t looking forward to finding her things and just debated leaving school for the day and heading home. It’d be okay since her mom would be at work pulling a twelve hour shift.

That guy he carried her in his arms through everyone there and he told them off and he carried her like she wasn’t fat or heavy all the way here from the parking lot.

Her face was still getting red just thinking about that.

“Hey Honey are you okay?”

Oh! It was the Jessie guy…and he had his two friends with him and she blinked and stammered. “Uhm..y..yes…now, th..thanks to you.”

The guy just smiled that smile and he shrugged the girl, only she wasn’t a girl passed Honey her book bag? It was clean and didn’t smell like sour rotten milk.

“How…what…why?”

Jessie smiled. “Because we can. C’mon they have fresh brownies at the cafeteria right now and I could use a coffee.”

The other two nodded. “You…you’re inviting me…?”

“Yeah definitely.” Jessie nodded and looked like it was just…just normal to treat her normal.

“Uhm…okay…?”

They started walking to the cafeteria and the shorter guy with the cute smile looked over at her.

“Hey I’m Daniel can I carry your bag?”

She shyly passed it to him and nodded…her throat was tight and she wasn’t sure if she could trust her voice to speak without crying.

Was this for real?

People don’t treat bigger girls like her like this.

She blinked again as Dan and Jessie opened both cafeteria doors for her and the other girl.

Maybe this was real.

up
271 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Okay

Bailey, sigh, I really like your writing and think your great but in a school like this it's hopeless and dangerous as well, in RL this is going to be bad, you can write it as a hero saves the day story, but it never really happens, not really, if one place allows the good guys to win, a thousand or more get worse in response, it only changes from the top down, when the administration says "No More" otherwise you just get more of the same. Sorry for being such a PITA and negative, but with kids in a school that doesn't care? bad things happen... bad things... sorry, although it's been many years, I still remember well this scenario from when I was just a frosh thing in school, I ended up leaving and joined the Navy soon after. Love ya Bailey, thanks for writing.

Draflow

It's a story about hope and

It's a story about hope and better people. People like Jessie and the crew do exist and I'm glad to read about them. Please do continue, Bailey. This series is a nice break from the crapfest of the real world. I'm happy for the escape.

Well thank you both and while things can get bad...

there are those people that do stand out and up and try to make the differences. in my own highschool days we did sot of police ourselves into keeping the a-holes to a minimum.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Dirty Dozen

Enjoyin the set-up Bailey reminds me of the gathering of the misfits at the start of the film The Dirty Dozen x k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

It's a bit like that in a way:)

But a lot more high school and updated.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

More hair

and also Bailey, presumably a lot more hair (apologies to Tele Savaloys) x k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Great story!

A story like this brings tears to my eyes! There was a post stating that things like this never really happens but that person is wrong as things like this do happen! Rarely but it does happen! Something like this happened in one of my schools that I went to as a junior. One new student changed attitudes one year in my junior year! God he was handsome too but I was too cowardly of course since I had not come out yet as myself to talk to him. the school I went to was a very small school in the back woods lets say but he was from a much larger city so he was used to how other kids acted and bullied others and his frame of mind was "You can't hurt me anymore than I already have been hurt" so he more or less led us through "The Lions Den" into life that year! After that we led ourselves through real life with a lot more confidence as he had to leave the following year to another school!

He cared about everyone! He picked on no one! Not even me! I had forgotten about him until I read this story!

Hugs

Vivien

so will Nick

be joining the gang or be the "oracle", hidden tech support guy.
great chapter, thanks

Squires 4

Or maybe instead of an oracle, Nick will be more like an electronic guardian angel, watching their backs from cyberspace without them even knowing, and getting back at the bullies too. Although I hope he does introduce himself at some point. Or more likely the others will come to his rescue when he's being bullied.

Honey's a sweetie. I'm glad the gang is coming to her aid too, and inviting her to hang with them. Cleaning her stuff off amazed her even further. And I can't wait until Nick uses that video of them putting the milk in her locker.

I gotta say Daniel's such a cutie, though. *sigh*

Keep the chapters coming, Bailey. :)

*hugs*

Lees

I heartily agree....

That Daniel is a cutie sweetie... Loving the story so much Bailey
Moon

Daniel's definitely great and well inspired too:)

Nick's actually briefly mentioned in Tilting as just one of the gang there but this series is expanding on the members in the group and not just the one's that Stacy met in Tilting.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"Maybe this was real."

Wow. The group gets stronger ....

DogSig.png

Honey has to sort of question things.

Some people have a hard time believing when things turn around for them.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

wishfulfillment

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I seriously wish there had been a Jessie at my school. *sigh*

So we've a school that's been tied up in legal knots and has basically given up, ceding the control of the halls to the kids. Sounds like another windmill for tilting at! :-)

Thanks for another chapter in this great story Bailey.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Definitely something Jesse's setting for:)

He's already got an idea in his head about some of those things. But we'll see just what happens as the year unfolds.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

want more

Your story follows my martial ways almost perfectly

More asap will be loved

just your average crazy person

Sniffle, sniffle, happy tears!

“Why?...Why’d you help me?” (Honey ask's). “Because I could Honey.” (replies Jessie). He actually gave her a smile and it was this strangely wistfully satisfied smile on his face. Like….well she didn’t know what that smile was like really but maybe like the smile she used to see on her dad’s face when they got someone out from a fire! Nice!!! Sure Ms Bailey, go ahead, make me cry. Love the exerpt above(has special meaning for me). Stands saddly with empty bowl in hand and says-more please? (Hugs) Taarpa

Sure, make me cry...

I keep tissues near the computer, and I double check there are still enough in the box BEFORE I start reading a Bailey story/chapter. :)

Lisa

The real thing

This may not be how true life really happens but I wish there were more Jessies and Dans around.
I wish I could become part of Jessie's gang.
Big hugs
Symphony

You'd be welcome there Symphony:)

They'd love the name too considering nowadays:) But yeah...this is why we write fiction.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Nick's an absolute Gem!

Ole Ulfson's picture

His mouth may stutter but his brain surely doesn't! Another new member of the avengers?

I LOVE this story,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

A shock

Jamie Lee's picture

Good thing Jess has quick reflexes, or Honey might have been hurt badly. But had the piglets not been on her case because Honey has something they can only wish for, she would never have run out crying. And had Jess been paying attention to his driving and not his friends, he would have seen Honey running out of school.

But Honey is okay, physically, the piglet had a video deleted, one which shouldn't have been posted--yeah Nick--and the one where Johnny slapped the snot out of the piglet was posted. What goes around comes around.

Honey is also in shock that someone wants to be her friend. And are treating her nicely. Jess may not realize how much Honey needed this, but he did it because he could.

Nick is a very wise guy. He knows he can't physically handle the trash in the school. But he can hit them where they live, on the Web. And do so in such a way no one can detect his work.

Those who think they're smart, aren't as smart as those who know they're smart.

Others have feelings too.