Alex 7 - Alex Has a Talk

Printer-friendly version


Alex Has a Talk

By


Melanie Brown

Copyright  © 2011

“Brad!” I pleaded. Brad was completely unsure of what to do next. I could see the anguish on his face. I looked at Skip, whose face was a mask of grim determination. He slid his hand inside his coat jacket.

Others were starting to come out into the parking lot, shouting questions about what was going on.

Ed was pulling me backward faster and I kept stumbling. “Quit squirmin’, bitch!” Ed shouted at me. To his two friends, he said over his shoulder, “We need to get out of here!” I saw something fly through the air out of the corner of my eye followed by a dull thunking sound.

Ed suddenly let out an “Ow!” and he loosened his grip on me. His hand with the knife was right in front of me. I pulled my arm free of his grip just as I leaned forward and bit his hand as hard as I could. Again Ed yelped in pain. I stumbled forward and Brad rushed to catch me.

From the side I heard a shout. “You leave her alone, asshole!” I looked in the direction of the sound and saw of all people Tamara, barefoot, brandishing a shoe. Her other shoe lay on the ground near Ed.

Looking confused, Ed waved the knife towards me. With is free hand he started to grab at my hair again as Brad pulled me away.

I looked over at Skip and he had just pulled a large handgun from somewhere inside his coat. He said to Ed, “Looks like you brought a knife to a gunfight, son.”

Ed turned to run as he shouted, “Shit! Let’s get out of here!” All three turned and darted behind Skip’s Navigator and three engines roared to life as they rapped their throttles wide open and sped off.

Skip sucked in a deep breath and said, “I’ve been wanting to say that my whole life.”

I threw my arms around Brad’s neck and clung to him and cried. In a soothing voice he said, “It’s over Alex. It’s okay.”

Somebody in the gathering crowd said, “The police have been called.”

Tamara walked over to me and brushed my shoulder and said, “Are you okay?” When I nodded, still crying, she continued, “My boyfriend and I were a couple of rows over at his car when we heard voices and I rushed over here.”

“Thank you,” I said between sobs.

She waved me off and grinned, “Hey, if it wasn’t for you, I never would have met my new boyfriend.”

“Oh God Brad!” I cried in Brad’s ear. “I’ve never been so scared in my life!”

“I know, baby, I know. Me either.”

A few moments later, the parking lot was filled with red and blue flashing lights.

*     *     *


When the police had finished getting everyone’s statement, they left with the promise of catching Ed as quickly as possible. I was sitting on the pavement of the parking lot with the ruined remnants of my once beautiful dress gathered around me. Brad stood behind me, stroking my hair.

Skip walked up to us and said to Brad, “I’m taking your mother home, Brad. She’s had enough excitement for the week.” He tilted his head in my direction and said, “Take her home son. Make sure she gets safely to her dorm room. Don’t just leave her in the parking lot. When you get back…” he glanced down at me, “…we need to talk.” He then handed Brad some money to pay for a taxi.

“Yes sir.” Brad said simply.

Brad’s parents have now learned my big secret and I’m sure they are not happy about it. And I bet they’re not happy with me. I’m sure they feel Brad lied to them when he said he seeing a girl, but didn’t let them know just what kind of girl. I looked up at Brad and he just looked exhausted. I just stayed on the pavement and watched him call for a taxi on his cell phone.

*     *     *


It was late as well as cold as we approached my dorm room door. The only sound was the rustling sound of my dress and the clicking of my heels. Brad was right by my side, steadying me. I fumbled around in my purse for the keys to the door and after a few abortive tries at the keyhole, I finally unlocked the door.

Brad started to say good night and I said quietly, “Come with me. I really don’t want to be alone right now.”

“It’s a girls only dorm. I could get in trouble.”

I held out my hand and said, “Please?” Brad frowned slightly, then took my hand and followed me quietly into the dorm building, then up the stairs. It was unusually quiet and the floor planks on the stairs creaked noisily.

“Come inside with me for a bit, please Brad?” I asked as we entered the dorm room.

“Won’t we wake up Ashley?”

Feeling tired I plopped onto my bed and said, “She’s not here tonight.”

Brad pulled the blanket from my bed and wrapped it around me as sat on the bed next to me. He took my hand and gave it slight squeeze. “Oh baby. I am so sorry all this happened. What a rotten way to end such a wonderful evening. It’s so unfair to you. When he’s arrested, we’re prosecuting Ed to the fullest extent of the law.”

I was shaking slightly as I slid a finger lightly across Brad’s knuckles. I looked up at him, into those incredible beautiful eyes of his and said, “It’s not your fault. You didn’t know some crazed biker dude was going to try to kidnap and rape me.”

Brad shook his head and shushed me. “I feel ashamed, Alex.” Brad whispered. “I didn’t do enough to protect you. I should have done more. What if he’d taken you away? The thought of him hurting you…” He snuffled a bit. He was crying. The events must have finally caught up with him.

“Brad…what could you have done? He had a knife against my neck for God’s sake. I really felt he’d used it too if you tried anything.”

Shaking his head again, Brad said, “Ed’s a moron and a worthless, steaming pile of shit, but I doubt he’d really try to kill you. I should have protected you better.” He stared at the floor.

Using both hands I lifted Brad’s head to level with my eyes and almost pressing my nose against his I said, “Don’t beat yourself up. You did the best you could do under the circumstances of a crazy guy with knife.”

He smiled slightly and we just stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments. I leaned forward and kissed him, softly at first and then pressing harder. He kissed back and I put my arms around his neck. We fell back onto the bed, kissing and holding each other close. I wasn’t sure how, but a few moments later, Brad was down to his underwear and I my bra and panties.

We roiled around on the bed, kissing passionately, with me moaning and gasping with lust. Brad pressed his hardness into my panties and licked and sucked my nipples. I started tugging on his underwear and he finished pulling it off. His manhood pressed into my nylon panties and when it touched the soft bulge in my panties, he flinched back. I grabbed his shaft and started sliding my hand up and down it.

Brad suddenly kissed me with an impassioned determination and then suddenly rolled me over and pulled my panties to one side. The next moment I felt him slide into me. I gasped loudly, “Oh Brad!”

*     *     *


“You look like shit.” Ashley said as she handed me a cup of hot chocolate. “If I’d known the social event of the year was going to turn into a fight, I would have gone.”

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun…not!” I said as I sipped the hot chocolate. “I was scared totally out of my mind.”

“You made the news,” said Ashley as she held up the local newspaper. On the front page was a picture showing me sitting on the ground in my ruined dress. “Too bad about the dress. It was pretty. Looks like you finished it off after you got back to our room.” She gave me a wry smile. I was asleep when Brad left. He ran into Ashley as she was returning from her little outing and gave her a quick rundown of the evening.

“It’s bizarre that Tamara came to your rescue. I thought that bitch would have helped Ed knife you.” Ash tossed the paper onto the desk.

I nodded then sipped more of the drink. I said, “Yeah. She decided she was happy I screwed things up with Zach.”

There was a long pause, and then Ash said, “So now his parents know your deep, dark secret, eh? What do you think their reaction is going to be?”

I shook my head and said, “I have no freakin’ idea. I’m worried sick over it.”

Shrugging, Ashley said, “Well, at least his dad didn’t shoot you. That’s a good sign.”

“Maybe.”

*     *     *


“Hello?” I said into the phone, trying not to sound anxious and scattering several objects on to the floor in a desperate attempt to grab the phone.

“Hey babe,” said Brad from the phone. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing much,” I said casually. “Just watching T.V. You”

“Same here.” There was a rather long pause before Brad continued. “Uh, I um, talked to my parents. They kinda guessed why I was late. We had a long conversation.”

“Oh?” I said, trying not to sound interested. “What about?”

Another long pause and then Brad said, “You. I mean, what do you think?”

“And?”

“They were both very unhappy that I didn’t tell them up front that you’re not a real girl. I…”

“As far as I’m concerned, I am a real girl! You didn’t seem to mind last night!” I almost shouted, feeling suddenly testy.

“..I…hey, I’m trying to tell you something! Look, yes I accept you as a woman, but like it or not, when you get down to brass tacks, you have a dick! And most girls don’t have dicks. I’m sorry, but that’s biology. Personally, I try to ignore it.”

“So if I dressed and acted like a guy, you wouldn’t have sex with me?”

“No!” Brad said with frustration mounting in his voice. “…I mean yes…I mean…well I might now, but I wouldn’t if I only knew you as a guy! Can I tell you what my parents said before I don’t give a shit any more?”

Though he couldn’t see the gesture, I folded my arms defensively and said with a hint of anger, “Sure!”

“Okay then!” He took a deep breath. “So like I said, they were mad because I didn’t tell them you had a dick. I told them I thought it was too early in our relationship. At first, they liked you. They thought I’d finally made a good choice. Now they’re not so sure.”

“Just great.”

“Will you let me finish, please?” said Brad, his voice straining.

“They asked me how I felt about you, since I obviously knew you have a penis. I told them…”

“Will you stop talking about my penis?? It’s not like I want one, you know!”

Brad raised his voice, “…I said!...I said I loved you. More than any girl I’d known before. They said if I truly loved a girl, even though she has a penis!...” Oh, now he’s doing it deliberately. ”…that they’d support me and welcome her into the family.”

There was a long silence as I just sat there holding the phone. I finally said, “Serious?”

Brad paused briefly before saying, “Yes. Serious. Although I’m not sure why any more. I know we’ve only known each other for a couple of weeks, but Alex…and I don’t say this word lightly. Alex, I love you.”

Oh my God! He just said he loved me! I’ve only been with two boys in my whole life and he says he loves me. Does he really love me or is it the wild sex we had last night talking? Do I love him? Oh my God! Do I? It’s so soon. True, I think of him constantly. Ash had laughed at me the other day when she saw my doodle from English class where I’d drawn a bunch of hearts and written Brad’s name down a few dozen times. What do I tell him? It really is too early to profess love for each other. I should tell him that. How could we love each other? I mean, like I barely even know him!

“I love you too, Brad” I said with a breathy tone in my voice.

*     *     *


End of Alex Has a Talk

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

O_O

Extravagance's picture

Tamara just keeps on going in and out of our good books like a... ...dang. I'm just too confused. Maybe her new boyfriend has had a good influence on her?
One thing's obvious though, this story continues to be excellent.
*HuggleSnugglePurr* ^_^
Oh, and I appreciated the reference to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. :D

- - -

BCTS's resident Extravagant Honorable Trans-Cat-MegaTomboy! ;D ...But I do like cuddles from soft but strong arms... ^_^
Honorable_Catgirl.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Alex Talks

Whew, at least she didn't go with the three creeps.

Good for Brad's parents.

Alex and Brad, sitting in a tree...

Thanks Melanie,

ALISON

I am so glad that the cavalry arrived even though it was in the form of a heel! This continues
to be a lovely story.

ALISON

Alex 7 - Alex Has a Talk

Always a treat to read yor stories.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

YAY!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

YAY! I'm glad to see the return of Alex, especially after that cliff hanger last time! Other than getting Brad to stop saying the 'p' word, I'm thinking he's definitely good boyfriend material for Alex. :-)

Thank you for another chapter of this story.

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Now I put the pitons away and

Now I put the pitons away and broke out the Kleenex.
I'm sappy forstories like this.

Karen