Krissy Is Willing 5 First Came Love, And Then Marriage…

Printer-friendly version


Krissy Is Willing 5
First Came Love, And Then Marriage…


By Jessica C


Christopher has become Kristina...
A servant girl to Lady Mariam who she adored...
Being a Lady's helper pleased something deep inside...
Lady, Heroine, Bride...


=^_^=

Escorted by an elite number of riders from The Grand Duke of Manchester; Lady Mariam and Lady Kristina came back to a grand welcome to Yoreshire.

Yore was known for its celebrations, holidays such as Christmas, and even more, such occasions as when Lady Mariam and Kristina might have been hurt in their travels. And now that Kristina had been anointed and made officially a lady.

Despite all the recognition and to be received as Lady Kristina, Krissy was most pleased to be back at Yore. Kristina was surprised when the coach door was open and Sir Drake was there to present his hand to help her down from the carriage. He helped Lady Mariam out as well; Mariam was warmly greeted by her parents the Duke and Duchess of Yore.

Drake was in awe of the Rose and Arrow Medallion Kristina was wearing. He remarked, “It is a great honor but I thought the medallion should have been larger.”

Kristina smiled and explained, “It is not for a man, but made appropriate for a woman to wear. Would you mind if I wore it as part of my bridal ensemble?”

After he agreed, she asked, “Can we set a day for our wedding.”

As they were talking Duke Richard of Yore had the horn blown and he would soon speak. He said, “I want to announce a three-day festival a week from today. It will be to celebrate Lady Mariam and Lady Kristina’s safe return. I the Duke of Yore and the Duchess will give special recognition to Lady Kristina for her heroism.

=^_^=


Kristina sees her mother and sisters and is suddenly choked with a strong family longing to be with them. It may not be Lady-like, but she needs to be with them. She closes out the world around her and pulls them in for a family hug. They hear those around them drawing in breaths and sounds of appreciating them. They turn and it is the common people and Karen waves them into the hug. Soon they are in a sea of people.

Kristina turns and looks at Lady Mariam and her parents. They are together but facing towards Kristina’s family and they are clapping. Mariam’s eyes and Kristina’s are looking at one another. Kristina reads Mariam’s lips as she says, “Love you.”

It is a while before the crowds break up and people go their different ways. Kristina, her family, and Drake make their way to their home. Kristina is sitting on Drake’s lap as they sit around the table. Bread, cheese, and some wine are served. Water heating for tea.

Everyone wants to hear Kristina’s story of what happened. Kristina looks to her mother and then Kelly the youngest. Karen nods her head; it is okay to tell the story with Kelly there.

Everyone gasped when Krissy reached the attack on the carriage; and the one who entered and threatened Mariam and took their daggers. And he held a knife to Lady Mariam, “Robin,” she said, “froze as she slowly sunk the hat pin into Robin’s chest and brought a larger dagger out of hiding and to his throat.” One could hear she was nervous as Krissy took charge and then went up to the driver’s perch and took the reins.

Kari cheerfully said, “That showed them who was in control.”

The family was enthralled as Krissy mentioned she turned onto the road for their Uncle and Aunt’s estate. I had been stabbed previously been stabbed by the bandit coach driver. But I stabbed him back and pushed him off the carriage. And now the injury was getting to me, just as I saw their house and we were next to the beginning of the farm. Hope rejuvenated me and we proceeded. Cousin William soon came and took over and got us to the house.

Her mother and sisters began asking a variety of questions and in all the discussion there were tears of joy for Krissy being a heroine and now safely home. Drake took Krissy for a walk first going around Yore. After being greeted by many well-wishers, they walked through the royal gardens which the public couldn’t come to.

Sitting on a bench, Drake’s eyes were tearing, “I love you, and the thought I could have lost you; softens this knight’s heart. The Duke has approved me to train a special group to guard you and Lady Mariam.”

“I would prefer that you withdraw from Lady Mariam’s service. The gift from the Duke of Manchester and the gift you will receive from Duke Richard and the Duchess will ample funds to permit you to withdraw from her service.”

Kristina hugs Drake and whispers, “But I will still often go with her and even help at her wedding. We have bonded and we are special friends. If she moves to Carlton, I will not follow her there. My place will be with you. Though I am told you will often be absent from me, and it will be me fearing for your safety.”

“Your father is a fortunate Knight who has retired and missing only one digit.”

Drake laughs, “He is not quite retired; he has been called back to better train the soldiers of the shire. Plus, a knight is never fully safe, we make enemies along the way who would still like to see one dead, even long after the conflict is over.”

Kristina now hugs and holds Drake; she understands better what it means to have fallen in love with a knight. The rise of her passion and body heat as they hug surprises her. Her nether regions yearn to take him inside her.

She regrets that she has agreed with her mother and others, not to do so at this time.

She says, “Drake, (I am having trouble resisting you) I insist that we find some way to set a wedding date.”

Kristina, ‘I feel like a little girl inside, ready to burst, the strong emotions that come with being a girl are unnerving and seem silly to me. But it’s a wonderful silliness and I delight in being a girl. I would not undo the past.

=^_^=


The following afternoon a messenger comes from the castle, “The Duke and Duchess of Yore request your presence at a celebration in your honor. The week passed quickly, and I was to be honored by the Duke and Duchess of Yore. They had made yesterday and today grander than I could have imagined. I was escorted by Drake into the Cathedral and we were flanked by his fellow knights. My Mother and Sisters were permitted to follow us. We were seated in an assigned booth of seats.

Drake informed me that we will have a box of seats in the Cathedral from now on. The Royal family had their seats; William of Yore was to do some readings. We appreciated that it was a formal worship service. It affirmed her thought that she, Krissy, a boy now a woman had a place in God’s kingdom. Today, she was recognized and honored as Kristina Thomas. My mother’s hand patting my shoulder was a valued confirmation.

Following the service, Lace found Kristina, “This confirms what God has done with you. A prophetess doesn’t always get to see the light from a time so uncertain.” Lace hugged Krissy, “Please, know I am here for you. More blessings will come, receive the joy and let it bubble up inside of you.”

Kristina wanted and tried to ask if she meant having children, but there were too many interruptions, and people that came between them, until they were no longer together.

The next day was for the Duke to honor Kristina; among the gifts were two horses, a carriage, and over a thousand pounds. The gifts were too much for Kristina. He whispered a question, and upon hearing her answer; he pronounced: Lady Kristina and Sir Drake, a knight of my court. You are to marry by the second moon from now. I pray that you will allow me to stand for your Father Thomas and Family.”

Kristina could have swooned and passed out with that pronouncement; tears filled her eyes as she smiled, curtsied, and professed, “I would be honored.”

Lady Mariam could not be constrained any longer and came to Kristina and wrapped her in a hug.

=^_^=


That day Kristina stayed home, her mother had finished her wedding gown and today was her first fitting. She used clean underclothes, but not the ones she would wear on her wedding day. “Mother this is so luscious; the silk feels like a tingling stream going down my body. I can’t believe my breasts are nestled in this finery. If this were my wedding day, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the wedding or Drake.”

Mother said, “Because of your heroics, Kari will also be getting a beautiful wedding gown.”

“Mother, I haven’t seen you create such a lovely gown?”

Mother replied, “I am so happy, and I agree; with your gown, I have outdone myself. I guess it is a mother’s pride. I will add some more detail, but the detailing on the lace takes much more time.”

“Mother, would you believe as Christopher this was a dream I never believed could happen? I love being your daughter.”

Mother said, “Lady Mariam told me that you wished you could serve her and be like her. Can that be true? Why didn’t you ever tell me?”

Kristina said, “When I told Father; he told me not to think or say anything so foolish. That it could cause him to lose his job at the cathedral. It did not stop my dreams; it did make me think I was sinful for having them.”

“After I first begged from her was when Lady Mariam first thought that I looked like her and could be of help to her; it was like a dream come true.”

Her mother said, “I admit you were a very caring son. I am sorry but not fully surprised that your father reacted that way. He usually told me things like that, but that time he didn’t. Surely, he knew I would have said something.”

Kristina finished the fitting and helped Krissy get out of her wedding gown.

=^_^=


That week Lady Marie and Mary, Drake’s Mother and Sister respectfully, had come to Yore. The Duke and Duchess of Yoreshire had invited them to talk of Sir Drake’s wedding to Lady Kristina. Seemingly, the Duke of Yoreshire and Sir Warren of Mayfield had rendezvous elsewhere with Sir Drake.

This was one of the things Kristina would get upset about. That she had never been old enough to be invited with the manly outings.

While the women sought to fuss over the bride, the men decided much of the wedding particulars. They focused on the gathering of Knights, the groom being the head of the house, and the banquet being a feast worthy of the honored guests.

Drake tempered the planning by saying, “She fits the character of a hero and has been honored as such. But she’s a young lady and prone more to celebrating love, elegance, and others. She’s my princess, we need to celebrate both her knight and my lady so she and those she cares for enjoy the day.”

Ron Stark, another night, spoke up, “You’re not going soft on us are you?”

“Contrary to your thinking, this is her day and mine; if you can understand so be it, if not too bad.”

Beth, Mariam’s head servant overheard the conversation from the hall and went her way pleased.

=^_^=


Krissy was happy to be with Lady Marie; she had the wisdom of already being married to a knight, as knowing foods Drake liked. Her would-be mother-in-law, told her, “To be you’re to be a daughter and you can either see me as a second mom, or Marie; I want us to be friends.”

Krissy cheered up, “Then Mom and Marie it will be. I thank you for bringing the dresses you had made for me.”

“I noticed Drake has scars I know nothing about, and I suspect there may be more…”

Marie interrupted, “I nursed him back from some, and he and others took care of bruises and injuries untold. It will be for you and him to discover and be there for one another. He has some years on you but time will take care of that. Like myself, you are strong and loving; love him and the family you’ll be blessed with and things will take care of themselves. Have the wisdom to call upon your mother or me when you want, but trust your own heart and mind.”

“Keep Lady Mariam as your friend. You have a special relationship with her as I with the Duchess.”

=^_^=


The wedding day had and Lady Mariam invited Kristina to the room on the third floor. A bath was made there and she bathed with lavender and rose petals in the water. Betsy helped to wash her. Krissy breasts were now like big lush pairs sparkling from the water that ran down her body the areolas stood out like they were excited for the day. Mariam was there to share the joy with her friend.

“I thought I’d be first, but I delight in learning now through you. I am glad that your time is behind you, and the juices you have should be pleasing to him. This is the dream from when I first knew you. I believe we both prayed it would somehow come to pass.”

With but the shell that is to be under the wedding dress, Kristina curtsied to Mariam, “I am the lady you helped shape me to be.”

A corset was brought around Krissy and Betsy and Mariam both helped in pulling and tightening the cords. Kristina’s waist was 3, 4, and finally five inches smaller. Three times they stopped to let her body and breath adjust. Beth was in to help Betsy with hair and makeup. Krissy chose to forego becoming like a princess, yet to be as beautiful as she naturally could. And she was beautiful.

Kristina was invited to Lady Mariam’s room as she got dressed and made up for the wedding. Kristina had turned away at points. Lady Mariam gave a slight giggle, “I appreciate that, but I invited you because we’re both young women and you’re my special friend. Kristina was amazed because Lady Mariam turned into a princess right before her eyes.

When she was finished and they were ready to go to the Cathedral; Betsy arrived with two white, long-stemmed roses. Mariam asked would you do me the honor of carrying this rose along with your bouquet?”

Lady Mariam went to sit with her parents in the royal box.

Kristina was soon with her family. Kari would be the Maid of Honor, Kate was a Bridesmaid, and Kelly was her Flower Girl. Karen, the Mother of the Bride would escort her down and present Kristina as the Bride.

When the processional began Kristina was thrilled to see the Grand Duke of Manchester sitting in the Royal Box with the Duke and Duchess of Yore. There was her Uncle and Aunt. The Bride’s side was full of cousins, and townspeople.

Royalty and special friends filled Drake’s side of the church. The wide aisle was flanked with knights and their swords at their sides. She knew that was one of the concessions that Drake had asked for to honor her.

When she saw Drake, her eyes felt emotions welled up inside of her. It was a mixture of love and sensual feelings that became warmer than she had ever felt before. She kept her composure, even though she knew her cheeks blushed.

Once her mother officially presented her in marriage, she took hold of Drake’s hand; she felt inside that the two were one. She loved reciting her vows from memory, her eyes glazed wet as Drake placed her ring on her finger, and the affectionate kiss sealed the marriage covenant.

Their reception, the marriage bed, and a honeymoon not awaited them…

To be continued…

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos