Love Story - Chapter 9.4

Printer-friendly version

The next morning, I woke up earlier than my wife. I had freshened up, put my hair in a messy high ponytail and then made us a pot of coffee. I sat on the couch, sipping from a cup. Waiting.

She eventually woke up and sauntered over to where I was sitting, "Last night was something magical. I didn't know we could do that"

"Mm-mmm, yes, it was great", I said, giving her a side ways glance. She was in her night wear, with bed head, hair tousled this way and that. She gave a yawn.

I turned towards her, "Go get some coffee, today's my turn to ask questions and your turn to answer them"

"Says who?", she asked grinning. Without waiting for a reply she went and freshened up, then joined me with her own steaming cup of coffee.

"Alright, I guess we should talk about my side of things. We have gone far enough that we need to figure out next steps", was her genius reply. Duh.

"So, we are having a great time, but I am no longer using my PP for you. How does that make you feel?", I asked.

"Honestly, I am not sure. Sometimes I do need something inside me. Sometimes it's fine the way we are doing it"

"Me using my fingers, is not sufficient sometimes?", I queried though I could guess what her answer was going to be.

"Yes, sometimes just your fingers are not sufficient. I feel like I need to go deep"

"Huh. I can relate", I said looking thoughtful.

She mockingly raised an eyebrow at me.

"How do you feel about me as your partner in the current scenario?", I asked.

"I think you are great"

I smiled, "I meant, I am no longer a conventional husband. At least, not in bed. Do you feel weird about me? About the way we do things?"

"No, not at all. It does feel different, but it works"

"Honey, do you think you are bi?", I asked after a moment.

"Maybe, why?"

"I do things to you, that a woman may do to another woman. And that doesn't feel weird to you"

"Alright, maybe, I am bi", she looked thoughtful, "In my younger days, before our marriage, I had a fling"

"What? With whom?", I teased, "Was he cute?"

She lightly swatted my head, "No. Not a guy". She played with my ponytail. "It was a girl"

"Ooooh", was all I was able to say.

She stopped with my hair and folded her hands, "I was curious. It was a one night thing"

I looked at her up and down, "Was she better than me?"

"Stop it", she tried to look stern, but failed. Finally, she smiled, "That's enough for now. I will make some food, you go get ready. We have to get to work"

====================================

I knew today was going to be challenging, on account of my shaped eyebrows, clean look and the earrings. So I had dressed down and put my hair in a low ponytail. I got some stares as I entered my space and began the day's work.

After a while, our sales head approached me.

"Hey, please come with me. I need your help with a customer", she said.

"Sure", I replied thinking the customer might need technical assistance. I followed her to one of the conference rooms.

"What do you need me to do?", I asked as we reached the conference room.

She smiled at me, taking in my attire, "Nothing much, I just need you to sit and listen", she replied, "Don't talk. He won't ask you anything"

Thinking about how weird that was, I entered the room after her. She took the chair at the head of the table. He was sitting at her side, his back to me. She indicated the chair across from him. I went over and sat.

She began the discussion with a sales pitch about whatever was being sold. She outlined the qualities. Finally, she slid a rate card towards him.

"That is our rate for our services", she said indicating the amount on the card.

"Yes, I will take it", he said without even looking at the card. In fact, he hadn't taken his eyes off me during the entire discussion. His eyes had a gleam to them.

I was pretty sure he was thinking dirty things about me. I flushed with anger. He misunderstood my reaction.

"Who is she?", he asked, looking me in the eye. He was breathing fast and licked his lips.

"Oh, she's learning. Do we have a deal?", the sales rep asked.

"Yes", he still did not take his eyes off me.

"Okay, we are done. I will send someone over with the paperwork", she said getting up and collecting the papers. The meeting was over, I got up to leave.

"Send her", he said raising out of his chair.

As the head left the room, I followed her to her office.

"What just happened?", I fumed as she settled in her seat.

"We closed a deal. That's all that happened", she said, not looking at me.

"No, no, no. You used me. You used me, to distract him"

"Yes, indeed. And as a result, we closed a difficult deal. You should be proud of yourself. He didn't even look at the amount"

I almost screamed at her, "Proud? Of what? That you displayed me like an object? That he was thinking about doing things to me?. No. This does not happen again. I am not fetishizing myself"

I turned around to leave, when she said, "You still have to deliver those papers. He won't sign, if I send anyone else"

"I am not going", I said and left her office, seething.

====================================

I told my wife what had happened. I said, "Don't worry, I got the situation under control. I told you just so you should be aware about what went down"

"She's an asshat", my wife replied.

After dinner, she said, "You do the dishes, I will ready the bed"

====================================

As I walked into the bedroom, she jumped on me, planting a hungry kiss on my mouth.

I melted in her arms and massaged her lips and her tongue with my tongue. I carried her to the bed, breaking of the kiss to put her down.

"I am going to do something special for you today", I said as I went to the bathroom to get ready. I put my hair in a sleek bun, then put on the cage, starting it. Then picking up her "special something", which I had bought and hid in the bathroom, I walked out to her. She was already undressed.

"Wow", she laughed looking at what was in my hand, "For me?"

"Yes", I said leaning down and kissing her. I pushed the greased dildo into her.

She let our a gasp against my mouth, as it slid into her. She closed her eyes, her mouth open in 'O', the kiss forgotten.

I began fucking her with the dildo, as I licked her tummy and boobs.

She grabbed my head, reaching for my bun and pulling it lose. My hair fell around my head, nicely framing my face. I continued pumping the dildo, in and out, faster and faster, while my own cage increased it's vibrations.

She grated her hips to the rhythm of the dildo, which moved to the rhythm of vibrations over my cock head. I played with one of her boobs as I licked the side of her neck.

She was so wet, I leaned in to tongue her clit. Her breathing had increased, as she gathered my hair in a fist and pulled.

She kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth, as my face reached hers. I fucked her faster and harder. In response, she bit my lip and gave my hair a jerk.

"Fuck me, baby. Faster", she said and slapped my face, one hand pulling my hair, the other wrapped around my chin. She tilted my face to hers and licked it from chin to mouth to nose. She moaned against my face.

"Ah-hh. I am going to come", she said as she gyrated faster against the dildo.

She had her first orgasm, the dildo still inside her. She reached down to take the dildo out,.letting go of my face. I let go of the dildo and gathered her face in my hands and kissed her deeply.

She caught my waist and turned around, making me sit on the bed and standing up herself.

She left my face and sat in my lap. The cage was reaching it's climax.

"My turn", saying this, she put the dildo tip on my lips, as she stroked my cock through the cage.

I looked at her, questions written on my face. Her smell on the dildo was intoxicating. She nodded her head at the dildo and smiled, encouraging me.

I hesitantly put my lips to the dildo head and she pushed the dildo into my mouth. I opened my mouth in shock and she pushed it further in.

"Enjoy it", she wishpered. "This is what feels like a woman", she continued to stroke my cock through the cage, and the cage vibrated my cock head with max intensity.

She pulled the dildo out and just as the tip reached my lips, she pushed it in. Again and again, she pulled and pushed, a bit more deeper every time.

As I reached climax, she stopped stroking my cock and turned off the cage. She pushed the dildo all the way in. I could feel it stretching my throat. I swallowed and swallowed again, fighting off the gag reflex.

She fucked my throat, pulling and pushing, the dildo sliding to and from in my throat. I groaned, barely able to breathe, and massaged her boobs with my hands. With the free hand, she stroked my cock.

She throated me faster and faster. The feelings were overwhelming, I finally came. She slid the dildo out, making a sucking sound as it slid from throat and my mouth. I coughed a little, panting.

I kissed her boobs and her lips, taking the dildo from her and sliding it into her, again.

That night, we took turns with the dildo. I fucked her pussy and each time she came, she fucked my face, resting between orgasms.

She came five times.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is becoming a little worrisome…….

D. Eden's picture

As to where it is headed - especially with the wife pushing the husband to deep throat the dildo. Add in what happened at work, and I can’t help but worry just where this is headed.

Will the wife be happy with just a dildo, or will she end up wanting another man?

Will she punch her husband to fulfill what is being pushed on him at work? She seems to be pushing him that direction.

And just what will happen with his job? First it was sexual harassment by a male co-worker, and now it is a female co-worker trying to prostitute him out.

Nothing good is down this road.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus