Love Story - Chapter 9.2

Printer-friendly version

I was woken the next day, by the most excruciating erection I ever had. Or tried to have. I was still locked in the damn cage.

I looked around the room for the key. I searched the flat, but I couldn't find the key.

Finally, I went to wake my wife, to find her woken up, due to all the noise I may or may not have made. She smiled and it looked like she knew exactly what was going on with me.

She came to me and gave me a slow kiss, which made me curl my toes, "Frustrated much?"

"Yes, actually. Very. Where's the key?"

"Heh. It'sin a swfe place. I wanted to try something"

"What? Come on, don't fool around, fun is over. Give me the key", I said

"Alright, you will get the key. But in a week. I wanted to try this. Please. For me?", she pleaded.

"In a week!!", I sputtered. "What are you trying to accomplish here?"

"I got to thinking. In the last few months since we started on this, you have never penetrated me. With your cock", she said.

Yes, indeed that was true. I had not used my cock to penetrate her during the last couple of months. I did, however, use my fingers.

She continued, "So, I thought, why not do something like this? Just for a week? To see what our options are?"

"But, why? During sex, it's one thing. What about the rest of the time? Like, now? And during office? Won't the cage be visible through my trousers?", I complained.

"No, it won't be visible in your trousers. I have something for that. Thing is, these last couple of days, I have been thinking. You are trans. You look more...ugh, I don't know, more in your body nowadays, with the hair and the earrings and the way we have sex"

Then it hit me. It really hit me, in my gut. My god, I was indeed trans. It was not just a phase. I had been feeling more and more like myself, but there was still something missing.

She said, "Who knows what will happen in the future? This may be a phase for you. Or maybe a tool for our sexual pleasure. On the other hand, there's a chance that you might decide to transition and get rid of your cock entirely. Think about this as a trial for the times to come"

I was thoughtful. Yes, there was a very very high probability that I may transition and get the surgery done. What will happen then? I will have no male genitals, that's for sure. Like this current situation, my cock was practically non existent.

Grumpily, I asked her, "Okay, that does make a certain amount of twisted sense. Very very twisted sense. What about times like now though? It hurts and not in a fun way"

She smiled lovingly, "All part of the process, my darling. Certain amount of pain will be there, yes. That doesn't mean you have to suffer. Right now, you can take a cold shower, it will help you for a few hours at least"

I gave her a look, "This is nuts. No desi guy would have this done"

"You mean, like, no desi guy would have had the courage to explore his identity with his wife? Indeed, they wouldn't have the courage to tell their wifes what they liked apart from the usual wham-dham, google morning ma'am"

"But this is part of sex. Role playing, maybe. Not everyday life"

"Yes, part of sex. Know what that phrase means? It means, a part of your sexuality. I don't mean that you get off on being restricted. But you certainly are very much comfortable when treated as feminine. What's wrong in that? It's apart of you. It is what defines you"

I sighed. "Alright. But no more than a week. Promise me", I demanded.

"Yes, no more than a week. Although, we will talk about how you feel before I give you the key next week. Now, go take a cold shower", she said swatting my ass lightly.

The shower did make me cool down and for the next few hours, it was business as usual. She showed me a string attachment that came with the cage. The string went down from the cage and above through my butt cheeks and then around my waist, where she tied it off. It looked and felt like a thong. Interesting.

The string, when tied of like that, pulled the cage head down, effectively leaving no tell tale signs when I wore my trousers to work.

The rest of the day, it was a weird, heavy feeling, but soon I got used to it. I made it work by peeing, whenever I was aroused. Doing so gave me relief.

====================================

That night, we decided to do date night, in the spirit of the newly defined facets of our relationship.

For the date, I decided to let down my hair. It almost reached my shoulders. A couple more weeks, and it will be a few centimeters past my shoulders. I styled it in waves. Then did a clean shave. I had the hoops and the black diamond studs, as usual. I wore a grey t-shirt, dark blue jeans and evening jacket matching the jeans.

She wore her hair in a classy ponytail with waves. She had on some gloden drop earrings with an off white dress.

I was drooling at the sight of her, "You look stunning"

She looked me up and down, "Speak for yourself. You look good with your hair let down. Goes well with your jacket. Maybe, some shape to your eyebrows? Come here, let me have a look"

She cleaned up a few hairs from my eyebrows, but not much. It wasn't a feminine look but enhanced the clean shave.

I said, "Let's go".

We went to a movie, which unexpectedly, turned out to be thoroughly trashy. To make up for the movie, we dinned in a nice place.

There were lounge chairs and music.

"I feel like I will fall asleep here itself", I said feeling relaxed in the ambience and the soft lounge chairs.

"Yes, me too", my wife said with a twinkle in her eyes.

That night, she made me sit and lock her head between my thighs, while she licked (licked???) my cock head which was still restricted.

After having been locked up with no release the entire day, I was floating in lust and pleasure. I closed my eyes and let out a moan.

She edged me, then stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at her, shocked. She smiled evily, "My turn"

Saying that, she got up and sat on my lap and started kissing me passionately, drowning out whatever I was going to say.

Well, when in Rome, right?

I kissed back, but mostly let her do the kissing and reached to fondle her hard nipples. She kissed me even more deeply, leaning her boobs into my touch.

She then guided one of my hands to her pussy, the other continuing to fondle one of her breasts.

She brushed my hair with one hand and with the other, began caressing my cock head through the bars of the cock cage.

Reaching behind my head, she gave a pull on my hair, exposing my throat. She leaned in and bit me like a vampire, on my throat.

Looking up, she guided me to her other breast. I began biting and sucking on her nipple, while my hand pinched the other one. I was rubbing her clit with my other hand, as she rode my thigh, rubbing her pussy against me.

The things she was doing, were incredible. The things she was teaching me do to her, were exquisite. We were both lost to the slow sensual pleasure. Time didn't exist.

It may have been five minutes or five hours when we both came. She bucked and gushed onto my thighs. I spurted all over the floor.

I reached down and licked her clean with my tongue and planted a deep, deep, kiss on her mouth.

We both showered and went to sleep cuddling each oher. She spooned me. I could feel her warmth and softness on my back, as I drifted off to slumberland, grateful for this incredible woman.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

*itch

Would be dead! Dead-Deceased-Gone-Go-bye-bye!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin