Sightseeing with the Practice Man (Part 1)

Printer-friendly version

Sightseeing With The Small.jpg

Sightseeing with the Practice Man (Part 1)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Here is something I wrote a couple of years ago. A nice sexy story, an almost love story... maybe more about friendship and feelings than about love... I am hoping YOU read this on a beach, on line for a museum or at lunch waiting for friends to show up, and I hope YOU like it...

Oh and it is okay they are late for lunch, it gives you time to relax with Giselle and Luna...

***
***

Finally alone.

Foundation, eye makeup, lipstick.

Brushes, tubes, cotton balls, eyelash curlers.

Long nails, varnish. Wig, pictures.

Finished.

***

I loved putting on makeup, it was my favorite thing about being a crossdresser, my favorite thing about trying to be a woman. I could change from an average guy in the neighborhood to a beautiful model in forty minutes. It used to take over two hours.

I lived with my mother in Secaucus, New Jersey in a fourth-floor apartment with a great view of New York City. The skyline is only six point three miles away. I had a huge picture window with this view, my mother had a view of the Rutherford Football Stadiums. 'Ka sara sara.' We have been here for over two years. Mother sold our house in South Jersey, and now we live in a luxury two-bedroom apartment closer to her sister.

In my head and mirror, I was a fashionista, an influencer named Giselle. A stately blonde model visiting the states to show off her outfits and grace. Turning the world onto fashion and beauty and food. In reality, I was a twenty-two-year-old college graduate with a good job, a hybrid car, and a local girlfriend.

My mother, of course, knew nothing of my girlie asperations. She worked at the corporate office of a major international clothing chain. She was quite busy and she loved her job, though the hours were 4:00 PM to 2:00 AM, Tuesday through Thursday. She was then gone most weekends to visit her sister nearby in Montclair. I usually had the place to myself all weekend. That's why my makeup and dressing up were always on point. All the practice.

Thursday was my favorite night. I get home from work around three in the afternoon, say goodbye to Mom, and head into my sanctuary. My room with two closets and a queen-size bed. I have an old roll-down desk that came with the apartment. It had a lock on it. Once it rolled up it revealed all my Maybelline, Chanel, Ulta, and Dollar Store amenities. I then would put a long door mirror sideways onto the top of the desk and get to work on my face and outfit for the night.

Tonight I was wearing a white mini dress with a high neckline. My C cup breast forms safely hidden. I had on a white thong, nude pantyhose, and a corset underneath. I was 5'8" in flats, which I never wore, and my body was nicely proportioned. I was at the gym constantly working on my legs and tight stomach. Even my ass looked nice and round. I was all girl when dressed up. I had on my long strawberry blonde wig that matched my hair color perfectly. I would love to grow my own but my girlfriend didn't like me with long hair, I wonder if she would like me in a short skirt?

I put on my red press-on nails, nice and long, and my toes were already painted the same color. I slipped into my three-inch red heels and put on a white matching cover-up, it was a little chilly this October. A little spray of my Chanel and picked up my red bag. I was out the door, heading to the nearby retail outlets. My regular weekly outing.

There were four other apartment doors on this floor and I was happy that they were usually very quiet, even at seven on a Thursday night. Mom and I were also the closest to the stairs in 4A, only eight feet away. I was getting ready to traipse down the four flights when the door to the stairs opened and two dogs ran to me, their leashes in their wake. I spun around as they grazed my nyloned legs and ran past.

"Grab them!" I heard a call from the door. In ran Luna Hammond, the woman who had the furthest apartment from the stairs. "They are crazy tonight." She told me as the two of us chased the dogs around the landing.

I was forgetting I was all dressed up until I almost tripped on my heels. I bent down, grabbed one of the leashes and the little white Maltese jumped into my arms, trying to lick my face. I put my foot on the other leash just as the other one was going to take off back to the stairwell. It pulled me about twelve inches, but I stood my ground.

Luna picked up the leash tangled in my legs. "Shit, these dogs are so hyper, but they love you." She laughed and shook her head as she moved toward her door. "Come on in, thank you for being so quick."

I didn't really want to go in, I wasn't used to talking to anyone who wasn't working behind a register when I was all dressed up. It was the first time I was ever in anyone else's apartment since we have been living here. Luna closed the door and took off the dog's leashes.

"Wow, that was fun, no?" Both dogs hung around me and finally laid at my feet. I was very popular tonight. Luna looked down and laughed since they were now relaxing like completely different animals.

I smiled at her, she was probably seven or eight years older than me and she was married to an even older man. She was beautiful with long dark hair, dark skin, and a curvaceous body. I had noticed her a number of times and my male self would say hello to her and her dogs.

"I better go," I said in my almost perfect female voice.

"Thank you again, um I have seen you before but I don't know your name." She held out her hand and took mine.

"Giselle," I told her, afraid that my name was too exotic for Secaucus. Just as exotic as hers.

"Giselle, beautiful name, you are such a beautiful girl. I'm Luna. Do you live with the Morrison's?"

Shit, I was thinking. The Morrison's, my Mom and me. Did I live there, who was I, what should I tell her? I knew I was probably going to see her again. She said she saw me before. How could you miss a tall blond in heels?

"Um, kinda. I'm just visiting Aunt Linda." I decided I could be a cousin, a close relative, that wasn't too far-fetched.

She smiled. "You know, I was just thinking." She squished her face up in deep thought, she was a very pretty woman. "My husband's son, Marc, is coming in for a visit from London. I was going to take him to the city tomorrow, do the tourist thing, but I wonder, maybe you would like to go with him? I'm sure he would rather be with a pretty girl than his step-mom."

She went over to the table and picked up her phone. "He is very handsome," She winked at me, "Just like his father." She then showed me his picture. He was standing between them, he was tall, with dark hair, he was quite good-looking. I think. When I am dressed up I find men totally attractive. When I'm not I am a heterosexual male, as a girl, I didn't really know.

"Well? It's just for a couple of days, he and my husband have meetings in the mornings, then he will be gone. I will miss him all over again."

I didn't know what to say, what if my mother, or Keira my girlfriend found out? I decided to play it cool like I was really a sophisticated socialite. "When does he arrive?"

"Tonight, a couple of hours, his plane lands at midnight." She grabbed my hand again. "Please? He would love you. He would love me even more for finding you. I would get so many step-mommy points, ha."

"What are step-mommy points?" I asked.

"You know, points you get, when you overcompensate, for not being a real mommy, haha." She laughed, I laughed with her. I was enjoying her company very much, I never had a friend as my female self.

"Okay," I told her, it fell out of my mouth. My hand went immediately to my lips when I said it. Okay? what the hell was I thinking, I wouldn't know the first thing about going out with a man and I still didn't know if my mother was going to Montclair. If she was out of the house all weekend this would be fun, but if she wasn't...

"Really, oh my god, great. You two are going to have so much fun. Let's get a picture to show him." She then took a couple of snaps of me in my white dress. We then took a couple of pictures with the two of us. She sent them to me and we looked at them together. "We look like a couple of besties, haha. Marc is going to be thrilled."

***

I was slightly shaking when I left her and the dogs. My bracelets were rattling. I had a date tomorrow, I might have dates all weekend. I snuck downstairs into the parking garage and sat in my Honda Accord trying to catch my breath. How could I of agreed to this?

I first texted Keira. I always smiled when I typed with my long nails, and told her I was going to be busy all weekend, she was quite disappointed, that was what she lived for. She worked hard all week and couldn't wait for me to take her out, otherwise she didn't leave the house, or so she said.

I could use a weekend off.

I then texted my mother, but she didn't give me a definite answer either way. If she was home it was going to be impossible for me to walk out in heels.

I went to the outlets, but now I had a mission. I needed something to wear to sightsee, I needed something comfortable and sexy. I needed something to keep up the interest of a young man, a handsome one. Asking the girls in the stores for outfit ideas was so much fun and a little exciting. I would tell them I had a date. I was now a woman who had a date, I felt incredible. Date, date, date.

In a couple of hours, I was shopped out. Not only did I find everything and more that I was looking for, but I also smiled at everyone. I wanted everyone to know I was a satisfied woman shopping to make her 'boyfriend' happy. It was a marvelous little fantasy running through my mind, and it was pretty close to reality. I would even make eye contact with men checking out my legs, 'cause usually, I walked with my eyes down to the ground. I was coming to these outlets for almost two years and now I was flirting more than usual and playing with my hair. Two men actually struck up conversations with me, something was happening and I was loving it. The confidence I felt was overpowering and my panties were drenched when I got back in the car.

***

I stayed up until late after getting back to the apartment. I was still all girl and I wanted to try and catch Luna's step-son as he got here from the airport. It was all I could think about. About forty-five minutes after his plane landed there was a little bit of commotion out on the landing. I heard Luna's dogs barking. I peered out and tried to catch a glimpse out of the peephole but there was nothing but shadows.

A couple of seconds later I heard a scratching at the door.

I looked out again it was Luna holding one of the dogs. After a light rap, I took a deep breath and opened it. I was now in a new dress and black pumps. I might wear this on one of our dates this weekend, I was hoping he liked me in it.

"I'm so sorry Giselle, the dogs wanted to see you again. They came right for the door. Hah."

I pet the one she was holding as the other ran into my apartment. They were sniffing me like crazy, one under my palm and the other now making my ankles wet.

"Since you are up come out and meet Marc and my husband, I made drinks." I was glad that my mother was still at work, I had another hour and a half until she returned. I had on a short denim dress with a belt tied around my waist and a striped shirt underneath. I was wearing three-inch black pumps and trying to silently click over to Luna's apartment. I was hoping the other neighbors didn't open their doors or look out of their peepholes.

The one dog was almost attached to me as I made my way over, I had to bend down and pick him up. I walked into the apartment with my hands full, hoping my makeup still looked okay from hours before.

There were glasses on the table and Mr. Hammond was pouring a red liquid from a pitcher. Both he and Marc turned around at the same time as I entered. Marc's eye's lit up.

I put down the dog, I was suddenly nervous, a man never looked at me like that before. I felt a little tense. The two men watched as I stood up in my heels.

"Ah, another guest." Mr. Hammond said as he handed me a drink. "Luna made Negronis. I'm Phillip, this is my son Marc."

We clinked our glasses and I drank the bitter liquid, I loved it right away. "Mmm," I said, I was afraid to talk.

"Giselle. A beautiful woman named after a beautiful ballet." Marc said in a sexy English accent, as he moved closer to me. "Luna sending me pictures of you two made my flight so long with anticipation. But now... " We clinked glasses again. "We're here." His smile was making me all warm inside, though that might have been the drink. I never felt like this, I had never been so studied or fussed about before. Even the dogs were still showering me with attention.

"Manny and Birmy love Giselle, they can't keep their noses off of her," Luna said.

"They must know something," Marc then came close to me, his face near my long hair. "Mmm, whatever that scent is I'm a fan too, haha." He sat back down and I had a tingling sensation in my panties. I was glad I was tucked and tight. I sat at the table and crossed my legs just in case.

The next hour flew by, I kept on glancing at the microwave's clock to make sure it wasn't getting too close to two fifteen when my mother would get home. I was loving being one of two girls at the table, this was so much better than sitting in front of my mirror or shopping on my own. This is what I wanted... drinks and company.

I found out that Marc was twenty-seven, three years younger than Luna, but only five years older than me. I asked Luna, "When Did you and Philip meet?"

"Mmm." She looked towards Philip. "It must be five, six years ago. I was a temp, and Philip's company hired me to organize some new employees."

"She was so good at it," Philip told me. "I married her."

"Yeah, two years later." She hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Then we moved here. I wanted to be close to the city and my family."

"And you work together?" I asked.

"Sometimes, Philip and Marc are trying to get a new venture off the ground. Once that gets started, I might help out a little." She smiled at Marc, I could tell he liked his stepmother very much.

I glanced at the clock, it was after two, and then told them I had to go and get up early. Marc walked me to the front door. He was so much taller than me, at least three or four inches and I was in heels. Then he was walking me to MY door. I was in the hallway dressed as a woman and a man had his hand on my hip. I had never spent so much time on the landing, usually, I just rushed down the stairs to the safety of my car.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Marc was moving closer to me as we stood together. "Maybe we can start early I only have one meeting about noon. How about three?"

"That sounds great." I smiled, he was too close to me. I was getting all types of turned on.

"Three great, we'll do dinner and some sights, it will be fun." He then kissed my hand slowly. "Goodnight Giselle."

My heart was racing, I could feel it pounding against my fake breasts. "Goodnight... Marc."

I was in the door fast and now I was leaning against it. I lifted my denim dress and brought down my panties. I was so hard. I still heard their voices before they closed their door. "Oh my god, Marc... I can't wait until three..." I played with myself while rubbing my breast with the other hand. My little 'clit' was peering over my small panties as I rubbed. I didn't have to try too hard and suddenly I started cumming, I was trying not to make any noise, but I was so excited. Being so close to a man was making me crazy. I never would have imagined that I would have such a strong reaction under a man's gaze and presence, plus hanging around in a dress in front of people was a dream come true. I caught all my sperm in my hand and leaned back against the door. My eyes were closed, my orgasm was so intense, it had been building up all day.

I don't know why but I brought my hand up to my lipsticked mouth, I licked it clean. That was a first. "Thank you, you taste wonderful." I giggled and walked into my room. I didn't want my mother finding a horny woman in the apartment, blocking the door.

***

I was asleep by the time my mother got home, I had definitely had too many Negroni's, and I didn't want to get up the next morning. I had worn one of my only nightgowns to go with my breast forms and sometime in the middle of the night a man slipped into my imagination and made all kinds of love to me. This is the second pair of panties I would have to soak.

***

I stayed in my room the entire time my mother was cleaning and getting ready to leave. I had my breast forms and lingerie on the whole time, I didn't want to take them off.

She yelled through the door, "I'm leavin'!" And then she knocked. "Make sure you get out of bed."

"Okay," I said in my male voice, which is almost impossible while wearing a lace bra.

I had until three to get ready, plenty of time. I could try on every outfit again like I did last night and take more pictures.

After exhausting every combination I could try with the new clothes I decided on a long black dress with little flowers on it. The hem ended right below my knees, but it was buttoned upfront from my chest to my thigh leaving me with a perfect slit showing off my legs. My legs were perfect, shaved, and toned. I was constantly waxing and lotioning them. I hit the gym four times a week. They were my best female feature, I never wore shorts as a boy because of them.

Underneath I had on a corset and my black underwire bra. It gave me such nice cleavage, I decided no forms today, just filets. I put on four-inch sandals, so I decided to not wear pantyhose. I wanted to show off my toenails. I painted my nails pink to match, no extensions this time, and then put on pink lipstick. Big gold earrings and my thin watch were my only jewelry. Lastly, I put on a straw hat and paired it with a round straw bag. Everything was new and I was dressed perfectly for sightseeing.

I took a few pictures and read the text's from Luna and Marc that came through. Luna thanked me for taking care of her stepson and Marc thanked me for going out with him. He sent me a few shots that he took last night, I didn't even notice he was taking pictures of me. I do remember the shot of the four of us. Marc set up the timer on his phone and took five shots in a row, they were all terrible but one. It was my favorite photo of me ever. I looked incredibly happy surrounded by people.

It was getting closer to three and I was distracted trying to decide what perfume to use when I heard my mother's voice outside the door.

"What the hell," I mumbled. I looked at my phone, she texted me and asked if I wanted Indian food a half-hour ago. "Shit." I should have been checking more.

Marc would be here in a couple of minutes, I was completely dressed up and waiting for him. He was going to love me in this outfit.

I heard my mother again, "Put that over here."

"Okay, Mrs. Morrison." Shit, shit, shit. The only person who calls my mother Mrs. Morrison was Kiera. The two of them were out in the kitchen I heard clinks and clangs, they were getting ready to eat.

I texted Marc. 'So so sorry something came up, I can't get out of it. Can I call you later?'

It was too late I heard the bell. Ring. I watched it on my phone, I heard and saw the door open. It was Marc, the women let him in.

"Hi, I'm Marc, I'm here to pick up Giselle." He told them. I heard his wonderful British accent, I started to sob. I had to get undressed. "I'm the Hammond's son..."

"Giselle?"

"Yes, We are going sightseeing?" He sounded excited, I hated letting him down.

"Who?" I heard my mother say. There was some movement and talking outside I didn't know what was going on. I was taking off my heels and dress.

"She's beautiful, I don't think I know her," Keira told him. They must be looking at the pictures from last night on his phone. "She lives here?"

It got a little quiet. I was dying.

"Ohh wait, that's Giselle, we call her Jill, I haven't called her Giselle since she was born. Haha."

I heard my mother say to them. Jill?

"Maybe something happened, I'll find her and have her call you, you know if you are going out, Keira will be more than happy to go with you, right dear."

"Sure if you need company sightseeing."

There was a pause in the conversation, then Marc spoke. "No that's fine, I will wait for Giselle, thank you anyway." He closed the door he was gone. I accidentally knocked over a couple of cans of spray from the desk when I put down my earrings.

Knock, Knock, Knock. "Samuel? Is that you?" I heard my mother three feet away.

Shit, shit, shit. "Um yeah, I just got up I'm going to run in the shower."

I heard her lean on the door. "Okay, we got food."

***

I had to take off all my makeup. It took forty minutes to get on, it took four minutes to come off. My eyes were a little red. I needed to get the pink off my fingernails. My polish remover bottle was empty. Shit, shit, shit.

Marc texted me, he seems disappointed. I texted him back that I hoped he would forgive me. I should have thought this through better.

I took a shower and put on my sweatpants and a sweatshirt. My mother and Kiera were the last people I wanted to see today. And I had to get to my mother's bathroom to remove the nail polish glowing on my fingers. I put a towel around my hands and I walked out my door. The first time today.

Keira saw me first. "I thought you were busy tonight."

"I was, something came up." You came up, I wanted to tell her.

"Well," My mother announced from the kitchen, "Sit down and eat since your home, and alone. I met Keira at the Indian restaurant. We figured you were busy... we would have a late lunch together."

"Mmm-mmm." I wasn't hungry at all.

I stood there with the towel in my hand, I had to tell her I needed something from her bathroom. I couldn't think of anything, I was blank, I'm never blank. "I will be right back." I then snuck into her bathroom. I found the polish remover, she was almost done, I would finish off the bottle.

"Come on we are starting." I heard my mother call from the kitchen. My hands were shaking.

A couple of minutes later, my nails free of the perfect pink, I headed into the kitchen with the women. To think I was a woman less than an hour ago.

My mother looked up, a smile on her face. "I'm going to Leda's later." Leda was her sister, too little too late. "Oh, we met Marc."

***

My mother got ready to go to her sisters, and Kiera got ready to leave. I was in no mood to hang out with either one of them. I wanted to text Marc again.

Keira left, she was a little mad at me for trying to get rid of her, especially since I didn't have a good excuse. My mother cornered me in the kitchen. "The Hammond's son was looking for Giselle." She looked at me, it felt like an hour. "How long will it take for her to get ready?"

"What?"

"How long? I will knock on their door and tell him, he seemed upset he wasn't going to see her today."

I was quiet, I didn't know my mother knew of my crossdressing or did she? "Um, I don't understand."

"Stop, Giselle." She shook her head, "Like I didn't know. You lock all your girlie stuff up but your wastebasket is full of cotton balls and finished mascara and lipstick tubes. I know it's not Kiera's. How long to get beautiful?"

"Forty minutes or so, I guess." I felt a little relieved, but embarrassed.

"I will tell him an hour, next time wash all the mascara off your eyes too." She smiled and left with her bag.

Marc texted me right away, 'five-thirty on the dot, can't wait.'

I started all over again, the makeup, the lingerie, the dress, the painted nails. Slipped on my heels and hat and gave myself a puff of Chanel. I couldn't wait, I couldn't breathe, I was so excited.

***

Knock Knock. I opened the door slow, Marc was in the hall with his arms crossed. "Your Aunt tried to pawn me off with her little friend you know."

"Did she?"

He took my hands as he looked at my pink nails, he moved to my breasts, and then his gaze landed on my eyes. "There is no substitute for a beautiful woman." He then leaned in and kissed me on both cheeks. I froze, and I had a smile frozen on my face. "Let's go, I want to show you off to the world."

***

We got in a town car and headed for the city. If this was a movie, this is where the montage would be.

We started downtown, Twin Towers Memorial, Battery Park, The Staten Island Ferry, a drink on Wall Street. We made it to Soho and Noho and went to visit the shops. Midtown, we passed the Empire State Building, Times Square, 30-Rock, we ended up in an Irish Pub.

They knew Marc here, and they took us to the sixth floor. It was beautiful, quiet, and had a view of bright, busy West 44th Street.

"I love a view," I told him.

"Not much of a view, I know a place." He said while glancing that way.

I smiled, I was easy, I like any view. I especially liked the one on the other side of the table. It was late and I was tired but the view kept me completely interested. He was a wonderful sightseeing partner.

"What would you like?" His British accent was so much thicker around the Irish staff.

"Something you love."

He smiled at me and called over the waiter. He pointed on the menu and the waiter took off.

"This is a pretty authentic pub, I would love to take you to Ireland to experience a real one."

"Whenever you're ready." We laughed as the waiter brought over two pints.

A tall imperial pint with brown creamy liquid was offered in front of me. "You are assuming that I have never had a pint of Guinness?" I smiled and licked my lips.

"Ha, ha, I'm assuming you have never had an authentic pint of Guinness. This is as close to Dublin as it gets.

We picked up our glasses together, I loved the way my pink nails contrasted with the dark liquid. We held them up and clinked. "Sláinte!" I said as he laughed. I watched Food Network I could 'Cheers' in multiple languages.

As the glass went to my lips Marc was watching me intently. I took a big gulp to start, but he wasn't putting down his glass. My eyebrows went down in my 'What the heck' position, he was going to swallow it all, showing off. I kept going as we locked eyes. He finished and put down the glass hard on the table. I finished a couple of seconds later the foam above my lips. He watched me lick it off.

"Ha, you drink just like Luna. Actually, you are very similar to each other. You know her dogs only like her, and now you." We laughed and he ordered more pints and some food. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful night.

We got back in the town car and headed back to New Jersey. I was tired and I leaned into him, he put his arm around me, my hair just touching his cheek. I fell asleep, with my hat in my lap.

I awoke in front of my building. It would be the first time I was dressed as a girl walking through the front doors. I always went up and down the back stairs. Once inside the lobby, we headed to the elevator. We looked great together in the mirrors on the walls. My makeup was still perfect. I held him and took a picture in the elevator. I had been taking pictures all night. Before we got to our floor Marc grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Our first kiss. I instinctively put my arms around his neck as his tongue entered my mouth. We ended up on the first floor again and had to move out of the way for six people. I just held him and waited for the fourth floor again. This was my favorite part of the night. So far...

***

It was midnight once again like it is every night, but a little bit better. We were standing in front of my door. I didn't want him to leave.

"Will you come in for coffee?" I asked him, falling in love with his eyes.

"I will have to ask my stepmother, she doesn't like me out late with strange women."

"Huh." I made a hurt look on my face, I was loving this. "Tell your mother I'm not strange, I'm quirky." He kissed me again. It took a while before I was able to open the door. We fell in and I put him on the couch.

"I will be right back." I went into my room shaking, washed up, and checked my makeup. I then went to make coffee. He was behind me. "Would you like me to teach you how to make the perfect cup of coffee?" I asked him in my seductive voice, which I have been working on since puberty. He kissed me on the neck and I gave him two empty mugs to take with him back to the couch.

I was getting way too excited knowing there was a man here waiting for me. I didn't really know what I was going to do. If I was all woman I would throw myself at him in just thigh highs and heels. I would have to play it more delicately.

We sat close together on the couch as we drank our coffee. He told me about his venture and idea for a restaurant bar. Everything sounded great, and I loved how his eyes shone as he explained it. He had a couple of more investors he had to convince and then he would be able to hire and open. It would mean more time in the states. He was very excited, I loved that he had a passion for what he was doing.

We put down our cups and he looked at my legs. They were peering through the slit in the dress. He lifted my right leg and placed it over his left one. My heel making me look very sexy. I scooched a little bit closer as he leaned into me. He stopped before he reached my lips, his hand on my cheek, then in my hair. I was hoping my wig wouldn't move. Then he kissed me again. I had never made out so much in my life. Keira wasn't much of a kisser and I couldn't really remember my past girlfriends, all of them failed in comparison to this man.

I closed my eyes again and let him hold me. Our tounges danced, it was wonderful but I was getting extremely excited and so was Marc. I felt his cock harden and start to push against my leg. I decided to slip completely onto his lap. I now felt his hard cock push against my bottom. I loved knowing I was turning him on.

I was rotating on his lap, his manhood rubbing between my soft cheeks through my cotton dress, getting harder with every rotation. I stopped kissing him and took a sigh, I was feeling an orgasm start, and I didn't even touch myself. My lower body was moving and the feel of his cock under me was amazing. My eyes opened wide. "Oh my god, Marc..." I whispered and then I leaned against him as I started cumming. I had never felt like this before. I couldn't believe I was so horny on our first date. I felt his hands go to my breasts as he started kissing my neck, I was moving even more frantic on him. His lips and tongue were all over me.

I was a little embarrassed, my panties soaking wet, as I looked at him. He kissed me again. "Giselle, you taste wonderful..." Then he moaned. I felt his cock pulse, he was cumming. I was making my first man cum. His hands were once again massaging my breasts. My little chicken filets were getting a workout, and I was wishing I had my forms on so he could feel a nipple. He came for so long and I imagined licking him clean. Finally, we both took a big sigh of relief and I fell against him as he leaned back exhausted. I didn't want him to leave.

***

Marc had a couple of more meetings on Saturday morning so I soaked in the bath. I wanted to be smooth and soft against him later. I felt every bit of masculinity wash down the drain with the sudsy water. I tucked myself in and put on my C cup breast forms. I stood in front of the mirror, I felt and looked all female. Having an orgasm with a man completely put me over the edge.

I got a call from Luna asking me to come over for lunch. Both Philip and Marc were out with the investors and she wanted to dish.

I had on tight blue jeans and a white peasant top. It had long billowing sleeves and was quite thin, my bra was very noticeable under it, and so was my tight belly. A thick necklace hid my breast form seam. I put on four-inch sandals to show off my nails again. I put on my long press-on nails this time and I painted them dark purple to contrast with my red lips. I parted my wig on the side, having it fall in front of my face, and put on dark sunglasses to head to Luna's.

Of course, the two Maltese puppies went crazy when I walked in. "You know," She told me. "You are one of the only two people who make the puppies happy, me being one of course. Haha. And well, you know who from 4A." 4A that was my apartment.

I swallowed, "Luna? I have to tell you something."

"Well if it's about your male twin, don't worry about it, the puppies figured it out for me." She came over and hugged me. That was easy, I was thinking I should tell Marc soon. When I was very drunk. When he was very drunk.

"I love your hair," I told her. "It's so long, I want to run my nails through it." She had the most perfect hair. Long and brunette and shiny. It came down to the middle of her back and she did nothing but play with it like I did mine. I wanted to be just like her.

"So how was the big date? Marc did nothing but talk about you this morning." She smiled as we drank more coffee.

"You don't mind me seeing Marc now that you know?"

"What? Who cares, I got so many points from introducing you two."

I almost forgot about her crazy point system. "He is so wonderful. I told her." I wanted to tell her he was my first, but of course, I wouldn't.

"I didn't know you were such a slut. He told me you ended up on the couch together."

I was surprised, "He did, did he."

"He did." She giggled. "You make him very happy."

Do I? I was afraid I would do something wrong, it was totally outside my wheelhouse, and told her. "I was afraid I would screw it up," I laughed. "I'm not an expert on men."

She stood up and walked to her laptop. "Maybe you just need practice." She walked back and sat at the table again. "Okay, done. Practice is coming."

I didn't know what she meant, but I didn't care. We hung around together the rest of the morning into the afternoon. She made me a crazy concoction with orange juice, bitters, and Ouzo it was strong but amazing. As I was about to get ready for my get-together with Marc, she got a call from the front desk.

"Sure, can you bring it up? Okay 4D, right." She hung up and we finished our drinks, then there was a knock at the door. It was the man from the desk downstairs. He smiled when he saw me at the table.

"A package for Giselle Morrison?" he said.

"Yes, here you go, thank you, Ken." She then put the package on the table and pushed it toward me. It had my name on it. "Practice." She laughed and I left with my cardboard box.

***

I had another hour before I would get to see Marc so I opened the package.

"Oh my God," I said to myself as I saw what was inside. "She has got to be kidding me." I pulled out a large cock in clear plastic packaging. It was so real looking, and so hard. I started to laugh again. I sent a text to Luna.

'How much practice do you think I need?'

She sent one back. 'You will know when you are ready.'

She was crazy.

I had to find a razor to cut the plastic open. I couldn't imagine someone buying this in a store. I couldn't imagine being able to get this in minutes, but we did. She must have an account at an adult store, I laughed once again. Once it was out of the plastic and in my hands I was amazed at how realistic and life-like it was. It had a big sticker on the front that claimed 'Nine Inches Perfect For You Or That Someone You Love.' "Ha."

It had a big suction cup on the bottom below the balls and it came with directions. I was going to learn to please a man from a little piece of paper in Spanish, French, and English. I first washed it and put it on the table. I would definitely need to hide this from my mother. The crazy thing was holding it and playing with it in my hands was turning me on. I put my sunglasses on and got close to it with my red lips. I took so many pictures. I looked so sexy, I WAS going to do some practicing with this. Luna was a very sly, smart woman.

The hour flew by and I heard Marc and Philip return. I hid the massive cock and washed myself up. I put on my Chanel and brushed my hair and waited for Marc to come and get me. He was now officially dating a hot blonde with a big ass and red lips, ooh, and a big cock.

***

Another day of sightseeing in my heels. I was very happy wearing my tight jeans and showing off to Marc and other men. My ass and front looked incredibly female.

We stayed mostly in midtown and visited places that he had been to before. I started to realize I was the tourist, he was giving me the tour. He was from England and more familiar with this city six point three miles away from me. We were holding hands the entire time. When we walked through Central Park I kissed him and told him, thank you.

"For what?" He asked.

"Oh, just everything."

***

We made our way downtown again. I didn't want this day to ever end. I was getting texts from Keira, my mother, and Luna, but Luna was the only one I was answering. I sent her so many pictures.

"Do you want to see why I came here to the states?" He asked me, we were heading down Eighth Avenue and stopped in front of a closed storefront. He took out a key, pressed a couple of buttons on a box against the door, and we were in.

"There will be three of these in New York City. I call it The Honeymoon Laundry & Mead, What do you think?"

I looked around, it was quite a large space. I felt so small in it. It was one part bar and another part Laundromat. There were tables set up for a restaurant and then washers and dryers on the whole other side, away from the bar.

"Can you turn on the lights?" I asked him.

Click. It got so much brighter with twinkling fairie lights and neon signs, and even lights in the washing machines. I spun around, it was a beautiful space. "I love it. I could live in here." I told him giggling.

"If you love the look wait 'til you try the mead. That's my main reason for opening this place." He took my hand and brought me to the bar. Everything was set up, it looked like he could have opened in an hour. He sat me at one of the stools, I crossed my legs, put my hands in my lap and he hopped behind the bar. He took out a couple of little glasses and pulled out five bottles of what I figured was mead. He then came around and sat next to me.

While he was filling up the ten little cups he told me a story. "In Wales where my family is originally from, mead was used to toast the bride and groom. Mead is made from honey just like rum is made from sugar cane."

I shook my head, I loved listening to him talk.

"After a wedding, the bride and groom were given enough mead for them to toast each other every night for the next month. They say it's one cycle of the moon, and that's where the term Honeymoon comes from." He shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me and then he pointed at the huge 'Honeymoon' sign behind the bar.

I was taking it all in, I felt so warm inside. I loved a bit of history, especially romantic history. The whole bar resonated with me, it was kitsch but it was all functioning kitsch. He then gave me one of the ornate shot glasses.

"Cheers," I said smiling at his wide grin, I could tell he was enjoying himself. He watched me take the first sip. I closed my eyes and a smile came immediately to my face. "Marc that's so good."

"Out of ten stars, what do you give it, ten is best."

I tasted it again. "Mmm. I like it, a slight taste of honey at the end, just a perfect drink. Ten, definitely ten."

He laughed. "Okay, how 'bout this one, it's hazy, has oats in it." And he poured.

I tasted the next one. I had a look of determination on my face, I wanted him to see I was taking it seriously. I thought for a couple of seconds. "Mmm, ten."

"Ha, ha ten again?" He squeezed my hand and then watched me finish it off. "Marc I love it, and I love the history behind it, knowing that, makes it taste even better."

"It does? Good. Here, this one is a little different it's infused with spices, hibiscus, and some others, might be a little powerful."

I smiled as I watched him pour again. Alcohol was something I loved. And I loved watching a man pour a drink for me. It was dark red, I picked it up and I took a tentative sniff and then sip, then just drank the whole thing, my eyes nice and wide.

"Ten, ooh maybe ten and a half, can I say that? Yes, ten and a half." I was rambling and I put my hand to my lips, I didn't want to burp. I couldn't believe how much I was loving these shots. Maybe it was just being with him, or being in my new jeans, or receiving all the compliments, or maybe I just loved mead.

"Ha, I wish you were one of the investors, you are easy to please. You love life so much." He then moved closer and kissed me. I wasn't ready for it. I had the little glass in my hand, I had to put it down, it was empty anyway. I slipped my hands around his neck as we moved closer to each other, my legs going between his. It was so romantic, I felt another film montage coming on. The kiss came to an end and I moved away from him slowly.

I was slightly dazed and I could taste the hibiscus on his lips. "Eleven." I felt like I said it sincerely, but I meant to be cute. He smiled even bigger and he kissed me again, this time my lips parted wider and his tongue entered me again. I put one hand on his chest and another around his neck, as he pulled me into him, tighter.

We made out at the bar, and I was wishing it was full, and the bartender was asking me questions, and I was in someone's way, and we were on the security camera for everyone to watch. And then I opened my eyes. We stopped and looked at each other at the same time. We laughed together.

"Eleven." We laughed.

***

It was another late night standing in front of my door. We started to kiss. But I wouldn't have him for long tonight. Even though I wanted to compare him to the fake plastic dick Luna ordered.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked nicely.

"I do, but I have to get up early tomorrow to drive to Philly. Why don't you come and sleep with me?"

I turned fifty shades of red. How would I sleep with him? I'd be praying my boobs and wig would stay on straight all night.

I kissed him on the nose. "No baby, I am definitely not ready to sleep with you." And I wasn't. "But how many step-mommy points would I create for Luna if I did this?" And I reached down and grabbed his manhood from outside his pants.

"Ha, Luna and her points. She has been married to my father for four years, I'm sure she could get a fleet of Lorry's with all the points she has gotten from me over the years." He laughed as we moved into the apartment.

"I will be quick," I promised as I slid his zipper down with my long nails. Today would have been the day to go natural with my nails. I had just a little trouble but soon his zipper was down and I was feeling him through his underwear. "Just something to help you sleep," I told him as his cock got hard immediately and grew, the head peering over his briefs. I slid my right and left hands around it as he kissed me. He had a big cock it was a two-handed job. He then started kissing my neck and then shoulder, pulling my top to the side and then kissing my bra strap. I was becoming distracted, I felt myself become excited in my very tight jeans. There was no way for expansion in this outfit. My bottom was rolling on its own.

He started breathing heavily and we stopped kissing, I wanted to watch him as he came. I played with him some more, feeling every inch of his cock, he was probably the same size as the one hidden in my room, maybe slightly bigger. I rolled him in my hands some more and he started to cum. He shot his sperm all over the front of my jeans and top. I didn't want to lean into him when we kissed again. I didn't want him walking into his step-mommies full of cum caused by his naughty quirky neighbor.

I smiled at him, I was still so excited myself. I grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped him off and snuck him back into his pants. I cleaned myself off best as I could. He couldn't take his eyes off of me, he would be dreaming about me all night.

"Okay, time to go to bed." I spun him around and pushed him out the door, it was late, for him.

I pulled down my jeans immediately and once again leaned against the closed door. I barely had time to rub myself when I came. Marc had given me so many orgasms in the last couple of days. I couldn't wait to repay him with my mouth. I swallowed the bit that I caught in my hand, then I went into my room to practice.

***

The End of Part 1 of 2

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos