See You on the Other Side (Part 3)

Printer-friendly version

See You on the Other Side 3 small.png

See You on the Other Side
(Part 3)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Friday, October 29th

"Huh!"

I wasn't used to getting grabbed from behind, especially in a red dress and pumps.

"Ha, you and I are so alike, we're touchy, we're feely, we're grabby and runny and smelly, haha." Martyn was meeting me at his favorite luncheonette. We were going to discuss dinner plans.

"So I was thinking 'Rogan Josh,' you know lamb, naan, and rice, whatcha think." I smiled, he was so happy to see me and his enthusiasm was rubbing off on my nonchalant demeanor.

"Mmm, perfect, my Spanish husband loves rice. He loves me just a teensy bit more."

"He must really love rice then, ha." We laughed it was fun, I never had a friend as a girl before.

He noticed my necklace. "Aww, I didn't realize you were twelve years old,"

"I am, I'm just tall for my age."

"Tsk, How long have you had this heart? Years?" He was still turning it over in his hands.

"Two whole weeks, it was a gift from the wife, she was a little mean to me."

"She was? When I see her I will punch her, right in the boob. So you are wife and wife?"

"No husband and wife, I only dress on special occasions and she's a GG."

He laughed, A GG, um, a Graceful Gazelle?"

"No, a Genetic Girl."

He shook his head and dropped the necklace, "She is a cis woman, you are a GG, a gorgeous girl."

I smiled, I was loving lunch with a man, it was even better than dinner. "And how about you?

"Well... me and Randall are husband and husband. I hate those other terms, don't put me in a box, I need somewhere with windows. And where is our waitress?"

The waitress came over and sat with us, we had whatever she suggested. She loved my necklace, but she wasn't that fond of rice it ruined her diet.

***

'I believe when I fall in love, with you it will be forever'

My music was on and I was feeling so incredibly sexy, feminine, and loved. Being with Martyn today did something massive to my confidence. I wasn't ready for it.

Since the red went over so well this morning, I was going to wear more. I found a darker red dress with tiny polka dots. Maybe polka dots were my thing. I put tan pantyhose on and a tan bra and corset, no panties, just a little tuck. I put on four-inch red heels and my long blonde wig, it was the longest one I had, it dipped just past my bra. I put on thick gold hoops and went a little dramatic on the makeup. A couple of huge bracelets and my necklace. After a spritz of perfume, I slipped on my sunglasses. I looked so hot in glasses, I kissed my reflection, but I took them off I wanted Ross and Lillian to see my eye makeup, my long false lashes my perfect eyebrows. I hung them on the corner of my mirror. My lips of course were red, bright red matching my nails and my heels. I couldn't wait to serve my lamb. I couldn't wait for this little tour through India, these meals were usually my favorite.

***

"Okay come on, let's take a quick picture. Our Friday get-together." Lillian laughed as she set up the phone, afterwards she took one of just Ross and me. She sent them all to me and then she took some more with his phone.

The kitchen smelled wonderful as I served the Rogan Josh and naan. My gold and blue dishes always looked better with curry on them, the more spice the better, they felt at home. I put more sitars on our speakers, Ravi Shankar, atmospheric, it drenched the kitchen in dramatics and sound. The house smelled of curry. I only made Indian food once a month, at the most, I would have to start making it more. Ross was loving it.

"I love this, I love anything I can eat with bread, anything I can dip. And It smells fantastic." I was happy, Ross was enjoying the food and the Kingfisher, the Indian beer that I poured. Lillian, I could tell could care less. She wasn't even paying attention to us. I would think this would be her favorite, but she barely ate any, she was too busy on her phone.

Lillian put down her phone and fork, "Sabrina, would you mind if I went out with Meg and Marlene, they are right around the corner."

I stared into her eyes, was she going to leave me with Ross. By ourselves? "Um, okay."

"Great," She got up as Ross and I watched her. What was I going to say? But at least she asked.

She made lots of noise, and then she was out the door in two minutes, I had never seen her move so fast, and she left everything uneaten on her plate.

"I'm sorry," I told Ross.

"That's okay, more for us." And he smiled as he cleaned off his plate.

***

It was Halloween, it was Sunday, I was waiting for Martyn. I was in the luncheonette, wearing my tan coat and a hat. My leg was bouncing over my knee.

I heard a commotion at the front, it was quite crowded for brunch. "Let's go, where is she?" I turned around, there was a little bit of chatter amongst the older customers. "I'll find you, I am taking you straight to hell!" I heard a growl.

I looked up, Martyn was in red, he had red horns and boots. He was holding a demon trident. I smiled, he scared me a little.

"Here you are, you little hussy!"

"Hussy?"

"Yes, that's how the devil talks, don't you know anything about the underworld?"

***

When I told Martyn that Lillian was leaving me alone on Halloween to meet with her clients from India, he invited me to brunch. He was miffed I wasn't going to a party or wearing a costume so he sent me one. I was hiding it inside my coat.

"Come on, stand up, drop the disguise."

So I stood and took off my coat, I was standing in a nice flight attendant uniform. It was blue, short-sleeved, and very, very short. I had completely waxed my arms, to show off. I had nude pantyhose and blue three-inch matching pumps. I also had on thick blue bracelets and a little blue-collar that hid the top of my breast forms, double D of course, showing all types of cleavage. I had on blue eyeshadow, pink rouge, and pink lips. I looked like I was ready to fly, maybe even to India. I had my real hair brushed straight and curled at the bottom. On top I had on a captain's hat with wings on the front, it didn't look official.

"Nice, sexy, I suddenly have a craving for almonds, ha."

I had my hands on my hips, I was posing, I felt empowered. A man walked over and put a tray of coffee down on the table. "Hi."

"Sabrina, this is Randall. he works here now. Ha."

***

I especially loved the walk home from brunch.

Martyn and Randall made me feel incredible today. They made me show them my legs, they made me stick out my feet into the aisle. I was getting so many interesting looks, I was checking everybody's carry-on.

I loved that Randall wasn't wearing a costume, he was such a guy. I was just sorry they both had to get up early after their night out partying. We laughed and ate, I had such a good time. They teased me mercilessly, they said my lips were perfect for sucking something other than lollipops. Which they made me suck after brunch. We took so many pictures. We took pictures together, with took some with customers and the waitress, she was dressed up like a waitress.

They wouldn't let me walk home with my coat on, so I held it in my arms, showing off my legs and breasts to everyone on the way to their Halloween parties. I kissed them both goodbye and a man came over and gave me candy, another lollipop, I smiled and thanked him. I popped the lolly in my mouth, it matched my lips. In my building I stopped and talked to the doorman, his name is Dave, I gave him the rest of the lollypops, I had only seen him for three years.

I had hours before Lillian was going to be home, I went into my bedroom and posed in front of my mirror. I slowly took off my uniform. Zipped it down, showed more of my boobs, showed my belly button, zipped down more, and showed my 'pussy' tucked away in my navy blue panties and pantyhose. The dress was open, I played with myself, I was way too excited. I took off my hat and swung my hair. I watched my lips on the lolly, I was getting good at showing off. The pop went in and out of my mouth, my tongue was all over it. I had just been with two men, my confidence and my libido were off the charts. I started rubbing, my long pink nails pushing against the mound in my panties. I held onto the mirror, I was breathing heavy, this flight attendant was getting too excited, how was she going to serve all that soda, when was she going to move out of the aisle? I slipped down my panties and pantyhose, I rubbed a little more, I started to cum all over the mirror, I shot all over the reflection of the hot woman, from her legs down. She loved it, she laughed, she fell back and lay on the bed. Next, she was going to join the 'Mile High Club.'

"Wow, I wish Halloween would come around more often." I fell asleep.

***

Friday, November 5th

"I have to discuss the possible fly over to India, it will be better with drinks." Lillian wasn't going to be at dinner at all tonight, it would just be Ross and me. I didn't mind, she didn't need an excuse. I knew she would rather hang with her friends.

"I'm making 'dark and stormy's then, I know they are not your favorite."

"Oh? good, I won't be missing anything." And she was gone. I took off the heart necklace and put it on the other corner of the mirror.

I was waiting for Ross. I loved Friday's again, I loved making something different, something special, and that someone would actually like it. Randall was in the mood for red meat so Martyn and I were making noodles with steak tidbits, in a wine sauce.

I had on a new dress, more polka dots. It was baby blue, very short showing off my legs in stockings. I was showing off some cleavage, I was showing off my nice smooth arms. I have had my legs and chest hairless since before I met Lillian, I was hoping she didn't notice my arms and underarms. I liked being hair-free, it made me feel more like a girl. It was one less thing to worry about.

Once Lillian was gone, I slipped on three-inch sandals, black with a thin ankle strap. I had on my long blonde wig and my long false lashes. My lips and nails were painted mauve. I put a drop of perfume on and then the bell rang. I was ready to receive guests.

"Hi, wow, you look awesome tonight. Lillian is lucky to have you."

"Thank you," I smiled, this was starting to feel like a date. "Come on in." Ross handed me a box from a bakery and a bottle. I brought both into the kitchen. I gave him the drink I made, it had a very spicy Ginger beer in it, lots of dark rum and lime, it was one of my favorites, and Lillian's least. I watched Ross's eyes as he drank, he smiled and it made me very happy that someone else liked it.

***

Ross had an interesting look on his face. "I want to tell you something," We had just finished dinner, I was making coffee and we were going to have dessert. We decided to go sit on the couch and look out the window at my view. "I feel a little funny about it."

"No, tell me. please." I poured the coffee, crossed my legs, and then paid attention. This was nice, usually, after dinner, Lillian was getting ready for bed, she usually took her coffee in the bedroom with her, leaving me on my own, telling me dinner was just okay.

"I met a woman."

"Oh?"

"Well," He started to think, "I knew her through work, but we got to talking last week." He moved closer to me. He was on the chair next to mine. "Just being out of the house, you know, these last couple of weeks with two beautiful women, has just made it easier for me to talk to someone. I haven't been on a date, or with a woman in so long." He shook his head.

I understood. I patted his arm, then held it. "That's great, have you been out yet?"

"No, tomorrow, I am taking her to the movies and then dinner." He shrugged. "I want to thank you, I feel like I am practicing. You are so easy to talk to, you're funny and you listen so well, ha, to all my stupid stories." He was looking at me, I could tell he meant it. I was glad that I was being helpful to someone.

"I can't wait for next week so you can tell me how it went." And we drank our coffee and looked at the view. He opened the bottle he brought for me. It was Absinthe, it was strong, it was so bitter, a little medicinal. I loved it. I felt it run through my body, I felt it relax my brain. I forgot all about Lillian. I love that Ross and I could introduce things to each other, there would always be something new.

We said goodnight by the door, he surprised me. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. He had a huge smile on his face, I loved that he enjoyed these Friday nights. I watched him walk to the elevator. I had dreams all night.

***

Friday, November 12th

"That was your first goodnight kiss?"

"Well, from a man. It was nice."

Martyn was in front of me, we were at one of the Italian deli's. There were a bunch of them but this one was his favorite. He ordered for both of us. "And I want it thin capisce?" The deli man understood.

I then showed him the pictures of Ross and me from the dinners. Even the ones with Lillian.

"Do you need a man, Sabrina? Do you need me to make a call honey?"

I put my hand on my breast, I cleared my throat, "No, I'm just saying..."

"I could have a line full of testosterone in front of your door in twenty tiny minutes, it would look like you were giving away beer, or motor oil." He laughed, he was always cracking himself up, "Or I could send Randall, but he might not come back, so forget it."

We got our cold cuts and salads and walked back toward our apartments. "I haven't seen my wife all week, the last couple of weeks."

"Working women are busy."

"I know, but you know what? I don't even miss her."

***

Martyn wanted to go out one night with Lillian and me, but I knew that would never happen. He and his husband wanted to spend more time with me, I was genuinely flattered. I knew they had to be so popular. They were both so gorgeous and so friendly.

I was looking forward to tonight, Ross was going to tell me about his date, and Lillian would be gone before he even showed up. I made an Italian hero for dinner, I spooned out some salads and some cheese with virgin olive oil. It was the least amount of work I ever did on a Friday.

Lillian was talking to me from her room, I could barely hear her. "We went to that fancy wine bar. We had $200 bottles of White Zinfandel, can you imagine!"

"Mmm."

I wasn't paying attention, I was looking at my image in the reflection of the glass cabinets. I looked and felt more feminine than usual, I felt like the housewife everyone assumed I wanted to be.

"Tonight there are going to be eleven of us. I love hanging with a crowd!"

"Mmm."

I couldn't believe I was wearing pants. I went shopping this week with the guys and they made me buy them. It was white, black, orange, and gray patterned and the pants came down to my calves. I had on nude thigh highs underneath. My ass and crotch looked amazing. The top was a little halter, and I wore no bra, Just my C-cup forms hidden in the cups. My arms, shoulders, and back were almost completely exposed, I felt so femme, I felt the cool air on my body. I had my long blonde wig parted on the side hanging over my shoulder and I was watching the sexy woman fix it in the glass in the cabinet, admiring her big gold hoops. She was smiling showing off her long lashes and copper shadow. She wasn't paying attention to the world.

"I'm going." I turned around, Lillian was watching me. She walked over and took my hand, I had on long gray fingernails. "Why are you so smooth?"

I started to blush, "I, I don't know."

"I thought just your legs were hairless," She was studying me, looking at my shoulders. She lifted my hand and saw my perfect underarm, I wished she was gone already. "You are getting girlier every freakin' time I see you. Look at you, look at that stomach, that crotch, what the fuck, are you taking something you shouldn't be taking?"

"Lillian, no of course not, maybe it's the exercise. I go four times a week."

She let go of my hand, she was starting to get nasty, she was looking at me weirdly. "I guess. Shit, I'm going, I'm already late." She gave me another look and huffed away. She slammed the door, I felt myself sweat, thank god she was gone.

***

I had to forget about Lillian. I put on Stevie Wonder.

'When the truths of love are planted firm,
They won't be hard to find,
And the words of love I speak to you
Will echo in your mind'

We were eating in the living room, we moved the couch and the little table closer to the window. I wanted a view with our sandwiches and Italian wine.

"So how was the big date?" I asked, wiping pesto from my lips.

"Well, actually two and a half dates."

"Look at you getting back on a bicycle."

"Ha, that's right. Heh, we had dinner and a movie on Saturday. Dinner on Tuesday and then a quick drink yesterday."

I was happy for him, I sat up, crossed my legs, I wanted to hear more. "That's great, did she have fun, were you nice?"

"She did and I was, I think she enjoyed herself. She wants to go out again."

"Where are you going to take her now?"

"Probably McDonald's, I think she would like that. She is not too adventurous, and she doesn't drink." He held up his wine and we clinked glasses. "She doesn't think I should drink either."

"Aww, there is nothing better than drinking."

***

I knew Lillian wasn't going to be home until late so I asked him to stay and we would watch TV and have coffee together.

I took him to our 'playroom' and we relaxed, took off our shoes, and each took over a couch. It was nice, we talked about Brooklyn and the apartment building, we talked about movies and our favorite after-dinner drinks. I told him about Martyn and Randall, and then about Lillian being mad at me for waxing my arms. He listened to everything, he kept on holding my hand and shaking his head. He seemed very supportive.

He looked back at the TV, "I love this commercial." He was watching the screen, it was a commercial for lingerie. All of the models were beautiful and they had on stockings, garter belts, and heels.

"I bet you do." I giggled, all men loved lingerie, I loved it. Lillian never wore it, she slept in a t-shirt and men's pajama bottoms. If I was by myself I slept in a bra, panties, nightgown, and thigh highs. I usually got so much girlier as the night went on, Lillian would never ever know.

"I love that you dress up so beautifully, you are like the girls in this commercial."

"And I have about twenty sets of lingerie just like that. Even sexier." I giggled some more, I liked that he complimented me, but I wasn't secure enough to enjoy it. Martyn would say such nice things about my dresses and nails and eye makeup, he would make me practice saying thank you. He was a good teacher, I was learning.

Ross moved up a little, closer to the screen. "Like these, really?"

"Yes really, I could put one on and show you if you don't believe me."

"No, no I um, believe you, Sabrina." He was looking at me, I could tell he was looking at my feet, then up to my crotch. I bet he was wondering if I could hide myself to look more like a girl in lingerie.

I got up, "I will be back in ten. Do you want a drink?"

"Sure anything."

I poured a little bit of the Absinthe with a tiny bit of water and simple syrup and then went into the back to change. Why not show him. I would love to show Lillian but she would just be annoyed at me. She would see I had no hair on my entire body, not even my crotch, just a little triangle. She didn't even like that I owned lingerie and nightwear, she didn't think I should ever have to wear it. She would only let me own the one coat, why would I need more, where was I going?

I got completely undressed, I knew what I wanted to wear. I took the five components and put them on the bed. I first put on my double D breast forms, then slipped on the black bra, it was made of lace, it was underwired, it barley hid the nipples. My breasts looked perfectly feminine, the top of the silicone right under my chin.

I put on my garter belt and slipped on the black oil slick stockings. They were my favorite, they were tight and so shiny. I then pulled the tiny panty up over my perfect legs, up to my hips, and then positioned myself. I was getting excited but I was now tucked and facing down, still a perfect feminine outline. I put on my six-inch platform pumps. I took off my wig and then sat and brushed my hair, put on darker lipstick, and put on bigger earrings, bigger, thicker gold hoops almost touching my shoulder. What was I doing, was I going to tease Ross? Or was I just showing off? Maybe I just wanted someone to see how sexy I could become, how radiant, how sensual. I slipped on a sheer black coverup, it was long, down to my ankles. If I chickened out I could keep it on.

I made so much noise on the wood floor. I did one more check in the reflection of my cabinets in the kitchen. I could easily be one of those women on television, a model, I could fall into that role so easily. I was practically one now, living it hours a week. I grabbed the drinks and headed back to the TV. I just wanted to show someone how femme I was, how much of a 'woman' I could become.

"Hi." I smiled, he would never expect me to look so incredible under this black wrap. he would never believe that I was this femme-looking. My hairless, toned, pale body, I was quite proud of myself. I handed him the drink, I smiled, we sipped, he finished the whole thing. He looked a little nervous, he watched me move, He was waiting for the reveal. I stretched in front of him, my breasts were two sizes bigger than before, my heels three inches taller, my voice more sultry. I dropped the black cover-up, it pooled at my feet. I giggled, my hands on my hips, my nails glowing, I was now showing off.

He was quiet, I played with my hair, I was getting nervous. I could feel his gaze take in my entire look from head to heels.

"Um, wow, Sabrina you look incredible." He sat up, he started to smile, he was looking at the soft venus mound hidden in my panties. "Wow, I don't even know what to say."

I put my hands on my hips, showing off my gray nails. "Well you could say I look even better than those women on television," And then I giggled again.

"You do, you totally do. I can't, um, can't believe how great you look."

I fell back onto the couch and crossed my legs as I practiced, so theatrical. I played with my hair, I sipped my drink, I checked my nails. He watched me as I went through my routine. I giggled.

He got up to get himself another glass of wine. He came in, he finished the bottle. We watched TV, he then started watching me again. He was talking, he sat on the chair closer to me and turned it around. His eyes never left my legs, my breasts, my hands as I gestured with my long nails. I wasn't consciously trying to flirt... but I was. He laughed, I giggled again, it was nice.

"Do you have breasts?" He moved closer, then he stood up to get a better look.

"Yes and no, I do but they are made of silicone. They feel great, do you want to touch?"

And he did. I pushed them out and his hand went slow as he felt my right boob, he then held the left, he stopped, he pulled away quickly and he let out a little laugh. "I'm sorry." I could tell he was a little embarrassed, he was enjoying them. "I better go, it's getting late."

"Oh, Okay. You could stay." But he walked to the door, I was almost the same size as him in my heels. "Thank you again for having dinner with me, I really enjoy these nights. I love the company."

He turned around and took my hands giving me one more look. "You know," He was now looking at lips, my breasts, my 'pussy.' "I have never seen a real live woman wearing anything like this. I have never been with a woman that has even worn stockings for me, ever." He tightened his grip on my hands, leaned in, and kissed my cheek. He kept it there for a beat too long. "Goodnight, and thank you for showing me what I have been missing."

I smiled, I wish he had stayed a little longer. He made me feel so good tonight, he made me feel like a 'woman.' I know I made him feel like a man. His manhood was so hard, it was totally noticeable in his pants.

I slept in my lingerie and heels, I had dreams again all night.

***

End of Part 3 of 7

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sabrina is totally tuned out…….

D. Eden's picture

Of what is going on. It is obvious that she and Lillian have essentially zero relationship, and also that Lillian is spending more and more time out with “friends”. She is sending pictures of her cross-dressed husband to her workmates, and who knows who else. She is talking about him to at least two of them, not just at work but even on the phone in front of him.

I get the distinct impression that she is screwing around, and somehow she is setting it up so that she can divorce him and get everything.

I am getting a very uneasy feeling about the whole thing - especially the bit with Ross. Lillian is setting the two up, and then disappearing. If that isn’t suspicious, what is?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hoping for a Happy Ending...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you D. Eden. I always dislike putting stories up in chapters, it becomes a very different read. Your insights are perfect. I wanted all that tension, all that angst, but on one level the story is very literal. In my stories, I still need that somewhat happy ending. In the next chapter, things take a turn. Thanks for reading...

"Wow, I don't even know what to say."

Jill Jens's picture

Another well written chapter. I like it that Ross is a gentleman and can control his excitement. Lillian seems lost. Sabrina is too. Drunk with her success.

Jill

Drunk with her success!

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Ha, exactly I don't think our heroine realized the effect she was going to have on her dinner guest. The next chapter will have Ross's backstory and motivation and we realize Martyn is the most perfect friend. Thank you Jill again for reading. I am so glad you are enjoying my crazy story...

Hi Sabrina, " he made me feel

leeanna19's picture

Hi Sabrina, " he made me feel like a 'woman.' " The few times I have been with a guy it has always been for that reason. Not really for the sex. I can take or leave that. I think it just seems more import to us "part-timers".

Very well written as usual.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Mmmmmmm...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Hi Leeanna. I think it is having the company that is my favorite part. Having cocktails and watching a terrible movie, ahh...

I love your new picture you look fantastic and happy. Thanks so much for reading...