Wannabe: The College Years Chap. 6

Printer-friendly version

Flying Back From Japan:
“Man, I can’t believe how much all the fabric I bought cost.” Emma was relaxed and sipping a drink. She was wearing one of her last year's creations.

“Covid has caused everything to go up.” Peter was relaxing in a seat on the left side of the private jet

Peter and Reggie were wearing dresses as well. Reggie’s dress showed off her toned abs and well-developed legs. Peter’s dress stopped mid-thigh and she was wearing sheer nude thigh-high socks. All of them were wearing low heel shoes today. Frankie and Kevin were wearing nice tailor-made suits. The suits show off their figure.

“What time are we supposed to be landing?” Frankie was thinking about taking a nap.

“Around six in the morning. The limo is going to be waiting for you.” Isabella had made sure everything was organized.

“Aren’t you coming back to the house, Isabella?” Emma looks at their road manager.

“Nope, I have a meeting tomorrow and I want to make sure everything is ready. You, ladies, have the rest of the week off.”

“Thank goodness. I have a project to turn in.” Emma knew she was going to spend the rest of the day getting her project together.

After landing and arriving home. Emma takes the fabric she had in Japan into her workroom and starts on her project. She had to turn the outfit in on Wednesday. She was going to model the outfit herself.

Frankie and Kevin decided to stay in, instead of going out. They were wearing their lounge clothes around the house. Most of the group wore clothes Emma made for them.

Emma was wearing a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt while she worked. She didn’t bother putting a bra on. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail. She hated when the locks of her hair drooped down into her eyes.

She had a collection of music playing as she worked. She loved listening to music when she worked. When In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins starts playing, she sings along with it. Her sweet, feminine, light, and rounded voice sounded weird compared to Phil Collins's voice. She adjusts how she is singing and harmonized with his vocals adding warmth and sweetness to the song.

She loved music and she loved designing clothes. She steps back to look at the dress she was designing. The material she chose for the dress was working out well. She hopes she gets top grades for the design.

Emma walks back over to the mannequin and makes a few adjustments to the dress. Since the mannequin had her measurements, the adjustments should fit her better. She steps back from the mannequin and slowly twirls it around, so she could get a good look at it.

“I need to get a second opinion.” Emma walks out of her workroom and goes looking for either Reggie or Peter.

Both men had good taste when it came to outfits. She hears them playing basketball outside and steps outside. Peter was dribbling the ball and Reggie was blocking him. Both of them were wearing sports bras and a pair of shorts. She watches as Reggie blocks Peter from taking a shot.
Reggie wasn’t known as Sporty Spice for reason. He was very flexible and good at playing sports.

“I hate to interrupt your ladies’ game, but I could use a second opinion about a dress I making.”

“Are you sure you want us to comment on one of your designs?” Reggie knew how Emma felt about her designs.

“Yes, I need another opinion.” Emma saw how sweaty Reggie and Peter were.

“All right, but if we don’t like it. You know we will tell you.” Peter starts walking towards Emma.

“I know.” Emma follows Peter as Reggie follows behind her.

They all walk into Emma’s workroom and spot the dress she has been working on. Peter walks around it and looks at the cut and the stitching on it. He looks at Emma and back at it “it looks nice.”

“What do you think Reggie?”

Reggie looks at the dress and walks around it, looking at the whole design. He looks towards Emma “I agree with Peter. It’s very nice.”

“Do you think I’ll get a decent grade for it?” Emma wants to maintain her high grades.

“If your teacher doesn’t give you high marks for this dress. Something is wrong with her.” Reggie liked the dress.

“Thanks, guys.” Emma was glad they liked it.

She looks at Peter and Reggie “you two should think about becoming women.”

“No thanks, Emma. I prefer to remain gay.” Reggie didn’t mind dressing like a woman, but he liked being male.

“I don’t know, there are some advantages to being a woman.” Peter enjoyed being Ginger Spice.

“Well, I think you two would make cute women.” Emma liked when Reggie and Peter dressed up.

“Thanks for the compliment, Emma.”

Emma watches as Peter and Reggie walk out of the workroom. She finishes putting on the final touches on the dress and prepares it to take to school tomorrow.

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope Emma

Samantha Heart's picture

Does get a good grade in her project she worked hard on it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.