Wannabe: The College Years Chap. 5

Printer-friendly version

The Illusion, Loughborough, England:
Emma leans against Mickey as they slowly dance on the dance floor. She was taking a night off from all her work. She knew the other girls were out having fun as well. Since appearing on the morning show, they have been requested for other appearances.

As Emma is slowly dancing close to Mickey, she feels someone touch her ass. She knew it wasn’t Mickey’s hands, because one was resting on the small of her back and the other one was holding her close to him. She tries to glance around to see who brushed against her ass but couldn’t.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Mickey noticed Emma acting kind of fidgety.

“Someone just touched my butt.” She knew she felt someone grab her ass.

She had worn one of her custom-made dresses. Originally, it was going to be made into one of her performing outfits. But as she kept working on it, she decided to turn it into a dress she could wear to the clubs when she went out with Mickey.

“It was probably by accident, sweetie.” Mickey knew Emma’s dress was a little shorter than normal, but it didn’t reveal anything.

“I don’t know.” Emma glances around the room as she and Mickey dance.

Afterward, they head over to their table, they were sharing with their other friends. Emma sits down next to Mickey and her friends from college sit near her and Mickey. Her other friend, Lilly sat next to her boyfriend near Mickey. Both her friends knew she wasn’t the real Emma Bunton, but they liked pretending they were with her. Sometimes it has come in handy, especially when they wanted to get into a club, but had to wait to go in.

Evie saw the group that came in earlier and sat down in her area. They were back from dancing out on the dance floor. She walks over to them “how can I help you tonight?”

“I’ll like a Moscow Mule, and my boyfriend will have a Brandy.” Emma knew Mickey’s favorite drink. Every time they have gone out, he always ordered the same drink.

Mickey just smiles at Emma. He loved how his girlfriend fawned over him. Lilly lets her boyfriend order for her. Aria orders her own but smiles at her boyfriend when he orders his. The two of them have been together since the summer before college started.

Lilly looks at Emma “so, what are your plans for the rest of the month, Emma?”

“Finish up that assignment our instructor assigned us and I have to fly to Japan next week for a concert.”

“Wow, how long are you going to be in Japan?” Aria was envious that Emma was flying to Japan.

“We're leaving Thursday night and coming back Monday morning. I’m going to try to squeeze in a little fabric shopping while in Japan.” Emma wanted to buy some fabric she heard about in Japan.

“Are you going with her, Mickey?” Jerry looks towards Mickey for his opinion.

“Unfortunately, as much as I would like to. I can’t just close the store and fly off.” Mickey would love to go with Emma when she visited other countries.

“You should hire a part-timer to come and work for you, Mickey. Maybe, someone from the business program. That way they could earn credit towards their degree.”

“Sweetie, that’s a great idea?” Emma looks at Mickey to see what he thought.

“Hhmm, I’ll think about it.” Mickey liked the idea of hiring a part-timer, so he could spend more time with Emma.

Evie brings their drinks over to their table and places them in front of them. She smiles at the group as she places their drinks in front of them “enjoy.”

“Thanks, by the way. You never told us your name.” Emma looks at Evie when she asks the question.

“Evie, ma’am.” Evie looks at the blonde hair woman speaking to her.

A few of the other waitresses and waiters were saying that this blonde hair woman was Baby Spice, from the Spice girls. She didn’t know who the Spice Girls were, so she didn’t pay that much attention to the rumors.

“Thank you, Evie. You have been very attentive.” Emma knew the wait staff worked hard.

“Thank you, ma’am.” Evie smiles and turns to leave.

Emma watches as Evie walks away. She spotted the guys watching her as well. Evie had nice hips and a sexy way she walked.

They take a couple of sips to from their drinks and head back out onto the dance floor. The DJ plays several Spice Girls songs that have been mixed. Emma shows off when the music starts playing. She knew so many dance steps from her training and from the moves she study from the other girl groups she imitated. She and Mickey put on a show with how they danced. Occasionally, she would stop and drink some of her drink. She doesn’t notice that each time she stopped to take a sip from her drink, it was refilled.

By the time the group calls it quits. Mickey has to help Emma back to his car. He looks at her “you are wasted, baby.”

“I’m not wasted.” Emma was slurring her words so badly, that Mickey had to listen carefully to Emma.

Jerry looks at Emma “you are so wasted, Baby. I hope you’re wearing a diaper.”

“Oh, you are so wasted, Emma.” Lilly was feeling a little tipsy as well.

“I’m not wasted.” Emma stomps her foot like a little kid and falls onto the asphalt.

Her legs were splayed wide open, and you could see what type of panties she was wearing. She looks up at her friends with an embarrassed look on her face.

“Oh, you are so wasted.” Mickey helps Emma up off the asphalt.

Aria grabs Emma’s shoes and carries them to the car. Mickey buckles Emma in and waits for everyone else to get into the car. He feels Emma kiss him on the cheek, just before they leave.

“Oh, someone is going to get lucky tonight.” Aria was teasing Mickey.

“I always get lucky, Aria.” Mickey looks at Aria in the rearview mirror.

Emma passes out while Mickey drops everyone off at their place. They decided to go in one car, so the others could enjoy themselves. When Mickey arrives at the house the girls were renting. He carries Emma inside and up to her bedroom. He undresses her and tucks her in. he also places the trashcan near her bed as well.

“Sweet dreams, Emma.” As Mickey kisses Emma’s forehead.

The next morning, Emma wakes up with a massive hangover. Her head was pounding away. She slowly gets up out of bed and stumbles towards the bathroom and sits down to pee. She couldn’t believe how badly she had to pee as it comes forcefully.

After she finishes peeing, she washes her hands and pops two aspirins into her mouth. She uses the wall to support her as she heads toward the kitchen. When she walks into the kitchen, she notices all the other girls in there eating breakfast.

Frankie noticed Emma walking into the kitchen and she was looking miserably. She couldn’t help herself “you seemed to have enjoyed yourself last night.”

“I say she did. She’s all over the tabloids this morning.” Reggie shows the picture of Emma on the ground with her legs splayed wide open. The camera got a good shot of the thong panty she was wearing.

Emma looks at the picture and the headline. It read “Baby Fell Down and Go Boom.

“I am so sorry guys.” Emma sits down in a nearby chair.

“It was bound to happen sooner or later, Emma. If it wasn’t you, it would have been one of us.” Frankie knew he and Kevin liked to go out and enjoy themselves.

“Still, I should have been more careful.” Emma felt bad because she always tries to be the perfect role model.

“Don’t dwell on it, Emma. It was a good thing Mickey brought you home and tucked you into bed.” Peter heard the conversation as she walked into the kitchen.

Emma looks at Peter “you saw us last night?”

“Did I ever. He carried you upstairs to your bedroom.” Peter heard Mickey come into the house last night.

“Here, drink this, Emma. It will help you.” As Frankie places a drink in front of Emma.

“What’s in it?” Emma looks at Frankie for an answer.

“You don’t want to know, Emma. Just drink it. It will help with the headache and the effects of the alcohol.”

Emma picks it up and drinks it. She makes a face as she drinks more.

“Ugh!”

Everyone starts laughing at Emma.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Emma

Samantha Heart's picture

Someone at the club wanted Baby Spice to get drunk probably some paparazzi photographer or something who known. Must be some hangover remedy. I know water helps too.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.