Runnin' Away With Me (The End)

Printer-friendly version

Runnin' Away With Me 4 small.png

Runnin' Away With Me (The End)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Oooh the exciting conclusion, well, the conclusion anyway, ha. Thank you for sticking with me. I hope YOU liked it.

***

It was after midnight, we went quietly into the bedroom. There was a little white slip on a hanger, it was beautiful, it wasn't mine. Carson sat on the bed, I took off his shoes, socks then pants. I then took off the denim jacket, the white dress. I was standing in front of him in a white bra, my breast forms looked incredible. I had on my nude pantyhose with my string bikini panties visible underneath, I still had on my five-inch nude heels. They have been with me all weekend. I slipped on the little slip. It landed in the middle of my thighs, I looked very demure.

He lied, he wouldn't let me shut the light. "Wow, you look great." He smiled, his cock was pushing against his briefs. I reached and played with him. He was so hard, I rubbed my face on his cotton underwear, and kissed his hidden cock. I looked up at him and slowly brought his briefs down. I kissed his hard cock, I licked his thighs, kissed his legs. I turned around and rubbed my nylons on him. He put his face on my back, then kissed my ass. "I love doing this, I love a girl in stockings." He laughed.

"Pantyhose."

"Ha, even better." He rubbed some more, he then started playing with my breasts. "How big are you, what size breasts do you have, I really don't know how to ask this question."

It was my turn to laugh, "I am a D cup. But in three weeks I will be a C. But I think I like being a D better."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I am going to Phoenix not only for a job but to have surgery, I figured it was far enough away from New Jersey, no one will know."

He made me turn around, he put my breasts in his face, he kissed and rubbed, "So wait, no one will know you want D cup boobs, but you are getting C? That sounds crazy. I will know."

"Mmm, I didn't plan this out well enough, I wish I had Jenny or my mother helping me. By myself, I am so useless."

I sat on his lap and he kissed me, "You don't have to be by yourself, Sabrina, remember that. That is your choice."

He gave me no time to think or answer him. He lifted me and I lay on the bed. He took off his shirt and I reached out my fingers, my long gray nails to touch. He moved closer as I scratched over his chest. "I love doing this, touching you, did I do this last night?"

"Last night? You don't remember?"

"No, not really. I'm sorry I wish I could, I bet it was fantastic. I wish I was there." He laughed as he lay on top of me and we kissed.

"What don't you remember?"

"Um, everything is fuzzy after we ate. I know I had Mofongo, ha, and then that's it. My memory drifted far away."

He sat up, on his elbow, his other hand still playing with my breasts. "Let me think. We ate, and we even had dessert, the owner brought it over to us, he said he heard you were leaving."

"Really? I don't remember that at all."

"Jenny told me, something happened with him and you last year, he got nasty or something. She was surprised he was so nice, but she didn't want to talk about it. I said I would take him out back if she wanted, heh."

I moved up, inches from his face. "That's the owner? I do kind of remember. I was outside the ladies' room talking to the woman who gave us dance lessons tonight and he came over to me. He said he was sorry about what happened. He gave both me and that woman drinks, but I gave it to you, I already had too much."

"Jenny and Mitch had a talk with him, a while ago like Christmas or something, I don't really know."

"I love Jenny and Mitch, I have known them for so long." I pulled him to me, and he got on top of me again.

"You are lucky to have such great friends, now they are mine, we can share." He laughed and kissed my neck. He grabbed my hair, "I love how much you love Jenny, you two can never let go of each other."

"Mmm."

"God I love your hair and it still smells incredible. I'm going to bet heaven smells exactly the same."

I watched him, I thought he was teasing me but he seemed so serious. He moved down my body and started rubbing my crotch through the slip. He took it off of me. He had his face against me, against my panties. He kissed me, I was totally tucked, I was loving this. He pulled down my pantyhose and he started to kiss my panties again, I felt his hand go under me, then his finger went inside of me. It slid right in, I arched my back. He kissed my stomach as he fingered me, as he played and pushed. I started to moan.

"Carson? Did I make a lot of noise last night?"

"Mmm, you did, so did I. We were having fun. I'm not used to being with such a beautiful woman... that smells like heaven." His next finger went in and he wiggled some more. "This morning was even better, I can't wait until tomorrow morning." We laughed as he brought down my pantyhose, right below my ass. I got up on my knees and he started to lick me, No one had ever done this to me before, it was nice, it was making me squirm, getting me over-excited.

"Carson, I'm so ready. I want your cock inside me."

He held my hips and the head of his cock slipped in, he waited and then pushed in a little more. I arched my back and he slid in some more. Soon I felt his rock-hard cock move in. I felt his body against me as we started to fuck. I put my head down and concentrated on the feeling of him moving inside of me, I was moaning, I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to wake anyone up. I didn't care if they knew I was having sex, sex with a wonderful, mature, gorgeous man. According to Jenny, no one would be surprised.

He pulled out. "Roll over baby, let me see those lips and eyes."

I turned over and stuck out my tongue, "How's this?"

"Perfect." He lifted me, placed his cock at my opening, I watched his face as he entered me again. I bent my knees as he fucked between my thighs, his hands on my boobs. His face above me, smiling, studying, remembering for when I am gone. I was biting my lip and I started to cry.

"What's the matter, are you okay?"

"Yes, fine, cum inside me when you are ready." I put my hands on his shoulders.

He smiled, "Okay." And he started fucking me harder. He was making me crazy, I wasn't tucked but I was hidden in the white silk of the panties. I was moving back and forth as he thrust into me. He bent down more, he was so close, I wanted to kiss him. I tried to bend my back more to get him closer but we couldn't. So we watched each other as we made love. I watched him through my blurry eyes.

I put my hands on his chest, in his hair, on his face. "Carson you are so handsome, I love your nose." He then bent down and lightly kissed me. It was perfect, it was exactly what I needed. I started to cum. My body was moving on its own and I started to scream, "Yes, holy fuck baby, don't stop..."

He took hold of my hips and pulled back and pushed himself as far in as he could go. I could feel him deep, he was so tremendous. I screamed a little more and then he started to cum. he was moaning as he squirted inside of me. I felt him fill me up, I loved feeling him cum. He stayed inside of me, he rubbed my legs, my stomach, under my breast forms.

"Ahh..."

I fixed my nylons, and we laid down, my head under his chin, his arm around me. I moved as close to him as I could, I fell asleep, I slept all night.

***

Knock, knock. "Come on you two, time to get up."

I heard my mother calling us, I was on Carson's chest. My silky legs against him. He had a hand around me, it was nice waking up like this. I have never spent the night with someone before, and now I did it twice in a row. I moved up, I stretched, I threw the covers on the floor. The floor to my empty boy's room. I sat on him. I sat on his cock, I put my hands on his chest, my own personal fuck machine, my own personal man. I would miss this, he was absolutely perfect for me. I wanted to be perfect for him, I wanted to be HIS personal fuck machine, HIS perfect girlfriend.

His eyes opened. "Wait, are you a dream?"

"Yes, that's why I'm so fuzzy. Sorry for making you work so early this morning."

He smiled, his manhood was so big, he had never been happier. I pulled down my panties and pantyhose, unfortunately, my 'clit' was showing, I covered it with my free hand. I slipped the other one around and then aimed him to go inside me. Carson was already hard, and he slipped in, as I closed my eyes, forgetting where I was. We started to fuck, now with me on top. He played with my breasts as they hung, my hair as it covered his face, we moved in perfect sync.

"I am going to miss your breasts." He smiled, I could tell he meant it.

"I am going to miss all of you."

"Ha, I will miss all of you too then."

Soon we were so quiet, it was nice. We were just looking, I was studying the face I will be missing. I was getting excited again, I bounced a little more, I was getting closer to orgasm, I suddenly felt him shoot inside of me, I was surprised. I started cumming myself, some landed on his hard stomach so I covered it better. He slid out of my hole, I licked him clean and got back into my morning position, my hair against his cheek. I would never have better sex.

Knock, knock. "Come on, I know you heard me before." I listened to my mother and sister laugh, I heard some clinking, there would be breakfast.

"Okay Mrs. L," Carson called.

Knock, knock. "Sabrina! Jenny left an outfit, it's in the bathroom on the door."

I perked up. "An outfit, ooh can't wait. I'm taking a shower first Mister." I got up, I slid off of the bed.

"Wait." He sat up, he kissed my neck, he then ran to the bathroom went right around me, he closed the door. I heard his stream. He came out and kissed me. "I am taking your toothbrush home with me, it's going to be my souvenir, oh and that dress is going to look amazing on you. Can I watch you put it on?"

"Maybe." I slipped by him into the bathroom. Was it really only twenty-four hours ago when I was nervous about having a man in my bed? I was nervous about everyone discovering I was becoming a 'woman.' Now? Who cares, life goes on, and I couldn't wait to see everyone. I brushed and walked back out to kiss Carson, the toothpaste once again canceling us out. "Do you want to take a shower first, baby?"

"Baby, mmm I like that. Okay, I will be quick."

*

I called Gracie, it was early she was only an hour earlier. Central time. I missed her, I missed her kids and husband. We talked on the phone all the time. She introduced me to a Doctor, a sex reassignment Doctor in Phoenix, someone she went to school with. I talked to him so much over the phone, he was nice, I trusted him. He helped me get a job near his office.

"Hi."

"Sabrina, hi. I can't wait to see you. I should be there tonight around eight or so."

"Okay, um, Jenny told everyone that I was transgender."

"Again, I thought she told them already?" She seemed confused, I guess I was the only one who didn't know. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it, make me nervous, or fixate on it. She was once again right, she always knew what to do.

"Okay love ya, see you tonight."

*

I was in front of Carson, I had on beige pantyhose and that was kind of it. No panties, no bra, just my perfect D cups, waist cincher, and silky legs. "This is the dress Jenny wants me to wear? I don't know."

"Oh come on, you are gonna look great."

I slid it over my head. It was gray, it was skin tight and long-sleeved. It matched my nails perfectly. The top of my dress hid the breast forms nicely, I had a little chocker on to cover the seam. I slid on the darker four-inch heels, showing off my matching toenails. I put silver hoops in my ears, I was looking in the mirror, Carson was behind me, he moved my hair and kissed my neck. His hands went down to my ass. "I will not be able to keep my hands off of you."

I smiled at him through the mirror. My lashes were so long and thick, I wondered if Meg gave me extensions I thought they were false ones. I put on mascara and ran some brushes over myself as Carson watched. I then put on my lipstick, plum, perfect. He watched, he moved closer, his cock was hard and rubbing against me. He watched my lips get bigger, shinier, I pursed, I licked.

He laughed, "You can't do that to me, I won't be able to take it, baby."

"Baby? Mmm, I like that very much." I put on more lipstick, my lips did look fantastic, maybe they were the best part of me. He leaned more into me, I blew him a kiss through the mirror.

Carson was kissing my neck as he watched the reflection. "Sabrina, that woman in the mirror is flirting with me."

"Well tell her to stop because you, my dear, are mine." I turned around, put my arms around his neck. I let him kiss my perfect lips, rub his body against me, play with my hair. I pushed my thigh into his cock, felt it get even harder. I held him close, I loved holding him, I would miss this, I would miss this too much.

"Ahh.." He started pushing against me, I knew he was cumming, I knew what that sounded like.

I kissed him again, I let him rub my breasts, I held his face and gave him one more kiss, tongue and all. "Can I finish?"

"You can, but I can't promise I won't bother you."

He made me smile, he loved my body, my hair, it was nice, I wanted him to bother me.

*

'Just my imagination
Runnin' away with me'

"Oh my god, you look fantastic. I can't believe I have two beautiful daughters." My mother was watching me as I walked out of the room, I was trailed by Carson. She was watching us, she started to cry. There were so many tears this weekend, I wasn't used to it. She walked over, she hugged me, my first hug as her daughter. "I can't believe you just got here and now you are going away. I hardly ever see you. I hardly even talked to you."

I didn't even know what to say. I wish I could tell her how tense I felt all these years hiding in my room and under my covers. Moving my femme clothes into different rooms and hoping no one saw the slight mascara I couldn't get off my lashes or the stray nail polish I forgot to take off. It was so hard, all this hiding. I would spend time in motels just to wear a dress, just to try on new heels, it was crazy. I loved that she knew now, why didn't we just say something years ago, me and Jenny? If Jenny brought it up I would have just gone with it, I always did whatever she suggested. I was always so easy.

So easy.

I heard the front door. "Let me see, let me see the dress." Jenny and her mother walked closer, Mitch was right behind them. "Come on spin."

"I'm not a good spinner."

"You are also not a good liar."

So I spun, I spun like I have been practicing for decades, which I have. Maybe my whole life was just practice for this moment. Maybe everything led me to be with my friends, with my family showing them the real me. The me that I always was. The one who was hidden in closets, in Jenny's bedroom, in an apartment by myself almost four hours away.

"Even the heels are perfect." Jenny was watching me. She looked so beautiful herself, all in black. Short dress, high heels, of course, perfect nails. We were so much alike. She was always my role model, she was the person I wanted to be when I grew up. When would I be grown up? She hugged me again, it was nice, I didn't want to let her go... again.

"Come on let's get your bags, then everyone in the van." We followed my mother outside, she opened the garage door. The hum waking up the neighbors, Trey's mother walked over, she gave me a present, told me not to open it until I was on the plane. I kissed her, I was now going to miss the block too, her backyard, the ripping sound over her fence.

The garage door moved up slowly, revealing the gray van inside. Next to it were four suitcases, pale blue, covered with flowers, almost antique, beige straps. They matched my little blue one that Jenny was now holding. I looked at her, she had a huge smile on her face. "Express shipping." She shrugged. "It cost a fortune, sister."

"Oh my god," I walked over and bent down, they were perfect, an exact match. I picked one up, it was so heavy. I had been looking for anything similar, a purse, a makeup case anything. The bags were so me, they were perfect. I started to cry, I wasn't going to stop. I wasn't going to be able to make it through the day, through my life without Jenny, what the fuck was I thinking. I stood up and grabbed her. "Jenny I am so sorry, sorry for everything, I have been so foolish so stupid. Please, forgive me."

She was crying, I could barely understand her. "You are my best friend, always. You told me you felt funny dressing up at home, and I asked my mother for another bed, another mirror, and more closet space. You could have just stayed with me, for years, me and you for years. Friendship is Time plus Proximity. I was right next door, with plenty of time." She held me tight and we cried, everyone else watched. The crazy thing is, it was what, what is that word again, oh yeah... Easy. Holy fuck It was so freaking easy. I let it out, I held on, we went back into the house and we made two calls.

I sat on Carson's lap, I wanted him close. Jenny sat against us on the floor.

"Hi Gracie, I'm going to stay in New Jersey. Can we come and visit you? I don't really know, maybe two weeks. The sooner the better. We miss you. Okay bye, love you so much."

"Hello, Doctor Mariani? Yes, it's Sabrina, Sabrina Langton, Sorry for bothering you on a Sunday. I won't make my appointment Wednesday. Can you give me a Doctor you trust in New Jersey? New York? Thank you so much, can I have my mother talk to you? Thank you again, bye."

Two calls, it was so easy.

We were all sitting together in my mother's front room, I was looking at everyone, I had tears in my eyes. "Why have we never done this before?"

Jenny laughed, "We know why. But now we can do it all the time."

Pam and my mother made us all breakfast, I made coffee. I couldn't stop crying. I was going to stay. I was going to stay in Jenny's house, her sister's old bedroom, at least until she got married, then we will make new plans. Maybe recreate the day I almost moved to Phoenix, almost moved away from my friends, my boyfriend, my mother, and sister, almost said goodbye to everyone I loved.

Mitch and Carson brought in my blue luggage, my perfect flowered antique bags. Jenny opened them up. She showed me all the outfits she found for me. "I got rid of all of your other clothes, all your boy clothes went to Goodwill. What were you thinking, why were they making the trip? You are supposed to be a woman. Now, look at these heels twenty percent off, and they are incredible. Six fuckin' inches Sabrina. Haha. Six fuckin' inches."

We spent the next three hours drinking coffee and going through my new wardrobe and listening to our favorite song.

"Um, Jenny?"

"Yes."

"Is it just my imagination, running away with me?"

She laughed, she threw some of the contents of one of the bags at me. "No, you are still such a dork. Welcome to the real world Sabrina, and thank you for not leaving me. Us." And she opened her arms, and I watched everyone looking at me, big smiles on their faces. What was I thinking, everything was so... Holy fuck what is that fucking word again.

"Oh Trey's mom, what is your first name?" Mitch asked.

"Lovelie, but you knew that."

Mitch spoke up. "We did, I don't know how we could ever forget."

Sometimes you forget things and sometimes everything is so fucking Easy. But only sometimes when someone like Jenny is involved.

***

Jenny always told me "A great boyfriend is one part Time and two parts Proximity." And Carson turned out to be a fantastic boyfriend. He made me very happy, I think I made him slightly more. You will have to ask him. He is usually with me. I am usually on his lap.

"Jenny?"

"Yes."

"Is it just my imagination, you know, runnin' away with me?"

"I think you are still such a nerd, now go to sleep. We have so much to do tomorrow."

And we fell asleep, I slept in the bed next to her. I think this is where I will stay unless Mitch visits. Then Carson and I will just listen to them from the sister's old bedroom and rate their performance. I will yell "That was easily a ten you two! Some of your best work!"

Jenny's mother told us she put the other bed in the bedroom after Jenny's twelfth birthday, right after Sabrina, well me, met Mitch. Right after the cream soda.

My mom, Lovelie, and Jenny's mom were so glad there was another girl on the block.

***

The End

***

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really did like it!

Hi Sabrina

I really did like it!
Thank you so much for sharing this.
If had a dreamy, surreal feel to it and certainly had me hooked waiting for what was going to happen next.
So happy that Sabrina decided to make those two calls.....

Hugs
Loretta

So Easy...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Loretta, I tried to keep things ambiguous through at least the first three chapters. I like that there was a happy ending, and I loved that things were so Easy, ha, for everybody. Though nothing is ever easy. Thanks for reading...