A Coy Pond and a Couple of Trees Part 2

Printer-friendly version

A Coy Pond and a Couple of Trees Part 2
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Giselle meets a couple more people, and even leaves her house. All this while her backyard gets a little more amazing... Hope YOU like it...

***

Tuesday Night

I decided if I was going to meet Derrick I would dress a little sexy. Why not. This was supposed to be a week of experimenting with sex, and I might as well join in. It's what Lainie would have wanted, I tried to convince myself.

I had on a snake print mini dress. It was so tight I had to wear a waist cincher. It was sleeveless and showed so much of my cleavage. I wore a thick collar to cover the breast form seam and my expensive gold necklace positioned right above my boobs. I had on nude pantyhose and nude six-inch platform pumps. I wore more makeup slightly heavier than usual, then glued on my big false eyelashes. I painted my nails red, the same color as my lips, and slipped on my big golden hoops.

I clicked down the stairs to wait for the men. Bryson had something to do after working on the yard and he told me he would be back in a couple of hours. This was better, I could get myself all dressed up and then mentally prepared. I had a date and I was ready for it. The orgasm he had given me today was a complete ice breaker.

I had a bottle of wine all ready when the bell rang. Bryson had been walking in and out the last couple of days it was nice that he was finally being respectful to me.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I would be meeting someone else like a girl. It used to scare the hell out of me but I think I was finally getting used to it after only two days.

"Giselle, god you look great." Bryson took me in his arms and kissed me on the lips. We moved more into my living room. "This is Derrick, my son."

Derrick walked in and took my hand. He was as tall and as handsome as his father. "Dad was right you are totally beautiful." He smiled at me as I led them in. He handed me some flowers.

"Thank you, let me put these in water and I will pour us some wine." I had them sit around the coffee table.

It's crazy but I didn't really remember seeing Derrick around on the block, though he said he had lived here his entire life. I was so unobservant and I tended to rush into the house. Bryson then put his arms around me. I was thinking this was it, I would have to take care of both of them now. but we just started talking and I was liking the attention. He was telling Derrick how he would watch me while I was in the backyard. "I never imagined," He told us, "That this sexy woman would be in my arms right now. You know you would never look at me." He laughed as he gauged my reaction.

"You were probably being sneaky, I never noticed you, I thought I was all alone."

"You won't be all alone anymore," He then kissed me. I opened my lips. It was my first real kiss from a man, and I felt Derrick watching us approving. Then the front bell rang.

Derrick stood up, "I'll get it, that's got to be Terri."

"Terri?"

We were still on the couch when Derrick came back in.

"Giselle, I'd like you to meet my fiance."

"Hi. Oh, my gawd. Look at you." She skipped over as I stood up. She kissed my cheek and I felt her stubble. She had long brown hair and was about as tall as me in her heels, she was quite nice looking, except for the slight shadow of her beard line. Terri was definitely a crossdresser.

I was a little confused and looked at Bryson. Did I now have to take care of the three of them?

"Terri lives in the green house across the street, what are the odds of two hot trannies on the same block."

I got another glass for Terri as she sat into Derricks' arms, they looked quite comfortable together.

I poured the wine and we cheered to new friendships and Terri told us how they met. "I was trying to sneak into my garage with my car but it wouldn't open. The block was filled with kids and neighbors, ha, I was wearing a tiny, tiny, mini I didn't want anyone to see."

"It was too late, I saw. When she came out of the car she had the most incredible legs." Derrick then kissed her. "I ran over so fast to give her a hand. I really wanted to see who the owner of all that hair was."

"I wasn't used to talking to someone I didn't know. Then Ray walked out, gawd, he was so pissed."

Derrick laughed, "He was pissed at me talking to his girlfriend,"

Terri interrupted, "And at me for talking to another man. And for going out in a dress in the first place. He doesn't like me in drag. Haha."

Ray was her boyfriend, and I knew I had seen him. He would say hello in the morning when he would walk to the subway. I had seen him Friday.

"I now have two boyfriends," Terri giggled, "One for my girl side and one for my boy side. I like the girl side so much better of course." And then they kissed, it was nice. I liked the two of them right away and Derrick seem to really have feelings for her.

***

We talked and drank for most of the night, I was enjoying myself. I had company and my body was leaning into Bryson, I was loving being in someone's arms. Then things took a little turn.

Terri disengaged from her fiance's arms and moved closer to me. "You know one of the boys' biggest fantasies, don't you? Tandem blow jobs, ha." She giggled, she wanted to see my technique for giving head, even though I told her I didn't have any. "Come on boys, down with the pants. This is the moment you have been waiting for." She was a little crazy and very funny, I decided to do whatever she wanted. I was liking her very much and as long as I didn't have to suck multiple cocks I was happy.

"I don't know how proficient I am at this," I told her and they all laughed, but I was serious. They all thought I was a wanton woman but in reality, I was just an amateur crossdresser.

The men sat on the couch with their pants and briefs at the ankles. I moved the coffee table and we kneeled between their legs. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. Looking at my long nails gave me a little more incentive.

"Wait," Terri yelled and got up to take a video with her phone. "The internet will love this." She then got back down and played with Derrick's cock. "Do what I do, Giselle, I am a pro at giving head."

I suddenly felt very glamourous with my long red nails and my hair touching Bryson's thighs. Both me and Terri were about the same height in our heels and on our knees. and we dipped our heads to take the cocks into our mouths. Father and son blow jobs.

We were just two women taking care of two men. I followed what she was doing, there was room for so much improvement. She was able to take the entirety of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth but I kept gagging and coughing. She told me I just needed a little more practice. I started wondering if I would be doing more of this in the future. I couldn't see Lainie letting me have a man over the house to practice my sucking. I could imagine that conversation though; 'Oh, Lainie, Bryson is coming over for some head, I'll try not to let his moans drown out the television.'

I loved the feel and heat emanating from his dick, it just wasn't the same with the dildo I had hidden upstairs. The dildo wasn't as thick as Bryson and it usually wasn't attached to a body when it was in my mouth. My favorite part was him lightly playing with my hair and holding my hand. Our fingers were intermingling, I felt a little special.

"Come on baby," Terri was encouraging Derrick. "I want you to cum, cum for me." She then went down on him again, I was impressed.

Soon I felt Bryson tense up and he started moving a little faster, his hands now on my shoulders. I engulfed him again and waited for my prize. Soon he was cumming into my mouth. I had to lean back and have him slip out of me for some air. I watched him pump, and then some more jism flew from his cock. I went back and cleaned all the sperm off of his dick and thighs. My hand went to push into my crotch and I started to cum. I tried to look at him but I kept closing my eyes, it was way too intense. I was trying to watch Bryson's smile as I felt my panties fill up with spunk. When I was done I rested on his lap looking up at him, I felt wonderful. I didn't realize they were all watching. I was completely lost in my own orgasmic state.

Terri ran her fingers through my hair as I laid my head on Bryson's lap. "Looks like I need some lessons from you, honey." And then they all laughed, including me.

***

It was late, everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Since the boys are going to be busy in your yard tomorrow, I set up a spa day for us."

I was surprised, I never went out of the house as a woman, but I would totally love a day at a spa. "Maybe you should go without me, I'm not comfortable around people I don't know."

"Well you know me and I will introduce you to everyone."

"But..."

Terri put her finger to my lips. "Eh eh eh, no buts." We walked to the door and I hugged Terri goodbye, maybe it would be nice to have a friend. "Be ready at nine, we can have a quick workout. Then we can leave at noon, let's make the boys pay for a limo, ha."

I then kissed Bryson, it was late and I was worn out. I held onto him as he held and rubbed my body. He kissed me again, his tongue in my mouth, and his hands on my ass. I could feel him trying to lift up my tight dress.

"Let's save that for another day," I told him between kisses. I had never been this sexually fulfilled in my life.

"Before I go, I want to show you something." He took my hand and led me into the backyard. He turned on a switch and the lights went on, new and bright. "This is what I picked up before I came over." He pointed to the pond that the men had created at the far end of the yard. "Like it?"

The pond was bigger than I imagined and surrounded by lights and a little fountain. The water was continuously running and sounded wonderful. "Oh my god, I love it." The pond was filled with fish, there had to be twenty of them.

"You won't be alone in your backyard anymore." He smiled and we watched the fish swim. We watched for a long time.

***

Wednesday

Terri came over early and we heard the men enter the backyard. We watched them through the blinds.

"You know if you'd like we could take care of every one of those sweaty men." She told me, looking out the window. I was a little nervous thinking she would really ask them. She had a devilish gleam in her eyes.

We then did a workout that she was obsessed with.

"First take this." And she handed me two pills. "This is mainly for our butts, men love a nice big rear end." I did notice that hers was very round and firm, it was probably her best feature. We did squats and worked with weights for an hour and then we got ready to head into the city for our spa day.

I went to get showered and changed. Terri wanted us to be in something comfortable and then the spa was going to dress us in one of their outfits. I couldn't wait. I pulled on a black dress with red roses, my three-inch black heels, and a matching bag. I then got ready to leave, but I remembered my one piece of jewelry that didn't get clipped to my ears. I never wore it. It lived in a little purple box inside my vanity. A necklace. I had it for so long, I was always afraid I was going to lose it.

When the limo pulled up all the men including Bryson and Derrick stopped to watch. Part of me was nervous leaving as a girl, I wasn't used to being seen while dressed, but being with Terri made it so much easier. She even waved to people on the block as we got into the limo. We then waved goodbye to the men through the windows and headed into Manhattan.

***

An hour later we were in a private room at the Butterfly Studio Salon. Ara, a beautiful Korean woman made us get undressed and put on robes, she also made us wash off our makeup and take off our wigs. Terri's hair was so much shorter than mine. My hair landed right below my shoulders, if I could style it instead of wearing a wig I would.

"Bend over onto this table," Ara asked us. We did and soon our bare asses were getting cold. First, she gave us both injections, I was totally unprepared for it and yelped. "Ha, just one more in the other cheek." She then rubbed lotion all over our backsides. "This is 'Buttocks Plumping Lotion' I want you two to rub this in every morning and night. I'm going to also give you supplements to take home."

Ara told us we were receiving 'Brazilian Butt Boost,' it was part of the spa package. It was the same pill Terri gave me this morning. We then went into the steam room and then into a pool. The only thing femme about us was our mascara but no one even noticed. We were soon talking to other CDs and women.

Next was a shower and I was taught to use an enema. After we dried off we headed back into the salon. Ara brought in little swatches and matched them to my skin. She told me it was a surprise for tomorrow. She then took strands of hair from a book and matched them to mine.

"Another surprise." She told us and I looked at Terri who gave me a huge smile.

We were now on a table where all the hair on our body was removed, especially from places I couldn't reach. Next came a full-body massage. More lotion was put on our bodies and then Ara tucked our 'clits.' She used a tiny piece of surgical tape and laughed when I was surprised at the new woman in the mirror.

"Ha, it is still there, just on a little vacation for a couple of days, haha." She put us in bras, panties, and pantyhose and then picked us out outfits. She was going to match our makeup to the clothes she picked out for us. She talked the whole time making sure I knew what she was doing. She wanted us to learn. I knew it was going to take me longer than one lesson to get even close to mastering it. Another two women came in and did our nails. Soon I had long dark red extensions to match my toes. Next came our wigs, which were cleaned and restyled and looking better than ever. They parted mine on the side and the long red locks landed on my breasts.

Soon we were standing in front of the large mirrors. I had on a black glittery dress which came down way above my knees, my barely black stockings shining in the light. The dress was long sleeve and showed a fair amount of cleavage that Ara created for me. My heels were black, strappy six-inch platforms with a sexy ankle strap.

Ara watched the two of us primp in front of the mirror. "You know this is just the preamble to the main event."

"Is it?" I smiled.

"Yes, I want to see the two of you tomorrow at 2:00 pm. You two are going to be beyond gorgeous."

***

I couldn't drag my image away from the mirror. I couldn't believe how passable and different I looked. Terri also looked amazing, her beard line was completely gone. She told me she had to shave every six hours, but she just started laser treatments. I decided I would go with her in the future. It wasn't easy being a perfect 'woman.'

The salon gave us new matching pocketbooks and a shopping bag with our arriving outfits in them. I slipped on big black sunglasses and we headed out to the front of the salon, clicking on the tiled floor.

"Terri! Oh my god, your gorgeous." An older woman slung her arms around her. "Let me see."

Terri posed and gave a little twirl. "Mom, this is my friend Giselle, Bryson's girlfriend." Wait, was I a girlfriend. That little phrase made me all kinds of excited and with a huge smile on my face I hugged Terri's mom.

Wait Terri's mom?

"Call me Teresa."

We followed her outside into the chaos of the city. I was loving the attention my legs were getting from passing men. I was strutting and I never strutted. One spa day and my confidence was booming. We walked towards the corner and Teresa stopped in front of a huge RV.

The door opened and she ushered us inside. "This is my husband, Greg." Terri gave him a hug, it was her stepfather. We moved into the back and sat at a table as the RV took off. "I cannot wait for this weekend dear, you must be so excited."

***

As we headed over the Manhattan Bridge, Teresa poured some Kahlua shots with cream sitting on top.

"Let's toast to my little girl and her beautiful friend." She held up her glass.

"My very beautiful friend," Terri smiled, and then we drank.

"This is the only indulgence I have. Little tiny shots of coffee, I love it." She smiled and I fell in love with her, I wished my mother was receptive to my crossdressing. "You know," She moved closer to me, "I love Terri with an 'I' much more than Terry with a 'Y.'" She laughed as Terri with an 'I' shook her head.

"Mom doesn't care for gay men." She shrugged, "So she turned me into a girl."

We all giggled, but it made me wonder if it was true. I wanted her to turn me into a girl too. Please.

***

Wednesday Night

By the time we had dinner in the kitchen of the RV and headed back to Rockaway the men in my yard were gone. Bryson had texted me and said he would be busy tonight with the payroll for his company. I was actually going to miss him. Terri's step-father pulled up onto the quiet block and moved into Terris' driveway, it took over the whole space. In Manhattan, it looked tremendous but in Rockaway, it looked almost a block long.

Once we were outside, Ray, Terri's other boyfriend came out to say hello. He hugged Teresa and her husband and then they went to go back into the RV.

"Mom you can stay in the house," Terri told her. "We have plenty of room."

"No, Greg likes his mattress, we are going to head down to the beach parking lot. We don't want to be in the way."

Terri shrugged and she invited me inside instead. She whispered to me, "She doesn't want to acknowledge my gay boyfriend."

She showed me her house, it was set up like mine but her yard was only a tenth of the size. She then showed me the pictures on her walls of Ray and her male self. "Ray will be gone by next week, right honey!" She called to him in the other room.

"I would stay if you let me!"

She whispered, "He won't stay with me in dresses. He doesn't like drag queens. Wait until he finds out I am now presenting myself as a feminine person. I was never a drag queen."

He then walked into the kitchen with us, He walked over to one of the pictures we were looking at, It was the two of them in cowboy hats. "Look how happy we look, we are the perfect couple." He looked back at Terri, "I don't understand how you could choose Derrick over me."

"Derrick loves the female me and you miss the other." She shrugged, I could tell Ray loved her. It must be hard for him, though Terri knew exactly what she wanted and what she was becoming. The pull to be female was very strong, I felt it myself all the time.

Ray grabbed her hand, "These nails are so long. This is really what you need? Wouldn't you rather need me?"

Terri smiled with a crooked grin. "I'm sorry baby, would you like us to give you head, Giselle can use the practice." I knew she was crazy so I shot her a surprised look.

"Ha, you should see your face, Ray wouldn't be able to get hard anyway with a girl on his dick, haha. Unless you want him to suck you?" Ray shook his head annoyed and went back into the other room.

"No thank you." I definitely didn't want that, when I was dressed up I was all woman.

***

End of Part 2 of 4

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Terri is quite the character

Always nice to see such confident people. I sometimes think I could have been more confident (as well as more feminine) if I could keep my today knowledge and restart again from about 3rd grade or so. Laser treatments are indeed the cat's meow. Sorry to see Ray go. Not.

>>> Kay

All about the B***s

Sabrina G Langton's picture

To me it is the breast forms, I feel if I had these 'two' (Expensive, ha) things growing up, I would have been much more confident.

Years ago I did know someone like Ray. He was so disappointed that his 'boyfriend' wanted to be his 'girlfriend' he explained his situation to me while his 'girlfriend' was in the ladies' room. I completely understood. (Of course, I would.) I am thinking that Terri is a composite of at least a half dozen, girls I have met in my life. I remember how outgoing and friendly, um, and, loud, the girls that did drag were. They were perfect to hang out with because a CD like me and my other friends could hide in the background but still revel in their personalities, popularity, and outrageousness. It was a win-win for all of us, ha. Thank you Kay for reading...