You're My Wife Now Part 2

Printer-friendly version

I started to explore the room. I looked out of the window and opened it a few inches. I could see the wall in the distance. It was hard to judge how high it was. I was guessing twenty foot. This place was like a castle. It must have cost a fortune.

“Don’t even think about it.”

Paul’s voice made me jump.

“Eighteen foot high. Topped with razor wire. You can’t see them, but he has dogs outside the inner wall. They are semi-feral. They will hunt you down and all that will be left are a few bones.”

“Why the hell does he need all this. Why does he want me?”

“Firstly, he has powerful enemies. The walls are just as much to keep them out as they are to keeping his guests in.”

“He has had others here.”

“Yes. Two men tried to muscle in on his protection business. He released them in the grounds and hunted them. The dogs got one. He caught the other trying to climb a small tree he had broke off. He only got six foot up the wall. Then Frankie shot him. The dogs did the rest.”

“Oh my god.”

This was all too real for me. I was trapped here with a sadistic killer.

“As for why you, well he has a thing for girls like you.”

“Girls like me?”

“You know? Trans girls. Ladyboys, whatever you want to be called.”

“But, I’m not…”

I decided to keep my mouth shut. This may be the only thing keeping me alive.

“I had a brother like you. I never looked out for him. Got his head kicked in outside a club in East London. That’s why I’m trying to help.”

I was glad I shut up about not being trans. I may be able to use Paul to escape.

“He wants you dressed as a housewife today. He wants you shaved and hairless too. Follow me.”

He led me to another wardrobe. Not as large as the first but still massive compared to what I was used to. He opened it and stood back.

“If you want to know what keeps him happy, take a look. These are some of the things you’ll be wearing soon."

I gasped. There were pvc catsuits, showgirl outfits, a rubber nurses dress, latex macs, thigh high boots and more. I saw what looked like an authentic policewoman’s uniform. I opened a drawer. It was full of sex toys.

“Listen. He’s going to want to fuck you sometime soon. Are you still a virgin?”

“Yes” I squeaked.

He pulled out an inflatable butt plug and gave it to me.

“When you get out of the shower. Put this up your pussy and inflate it as much as you can. He’s hung like a horse. If you’re not prepared, you will scream the house down. Shower, and I’ll sort you some clothes.”

My “pussy” left me in no doubt what they thought of me. I went into the shower, found a safety razor and set about removing all my body hair.
When I came out my long blond hair was going frizzy as it dried. I searched for a brush.

“No Tami. Don’t brush it out. It looks beautiful like that.”

I looked at Paul and he turned away.

“I mean, Frankie will like it that way. Get dressed after you use the plug. I’ll be back in half and hour.”

While he was gone, I used lube from the drawer and fitted the plug. I wasn’t too bad at first, but as I inflated it, it felt like it would split me in two. Better be ready for when he uses that huge cock on me. I kept going until there were tears in my eyes.

I dressed in the long line bra, which I padded with fake breasts from the cupboard. I put on the full cut, white nylon knickers. These had several rows of lace on the front and back. I remember seeing something like them on my nan’s washing line. A suspender belt and stockings was on the bd for me too. I had a lot of problems getting the clips right.

Also on the bed was a fluffy white petticoat and nylon flower print dress. I put them both on. The petticoat gave me the impression that I had a waist. I definitely had a woman’s shape now. I looked in the mirror and was shocked.
Looking back there was a twenty something blonde 1950’s housewife. Like something out of that old show I had seen on retro TV, “Happy Days”.

“Wow! You look amazing.. er I mean, Frankie will like the way you look.”

Despite my deadly situation, I smiled. All my life I had never received praise for anything. Now for almost the first time in my life, someone was praising me. How fucked up was I, I thought? Smiling at being told I looked good dressed as a housewife about to be given to a psycho killer.

“Put on a little makeup and some perfume and I’ll take you down.”

I obeyed. I had no idea what I was doing with the makeup, but a little lipstick and bit of eyeshadow, took out my rough edges. I would have fancied the woman looking back at me. Not that she would want me. None of them did. I was always to “wimpy” for them. Well, they could have Frankie. He was a “real man” taken to extremes.

“Put those on."

Paul pointed the black shoes on the floor. They had six-inch heels. I tottered unsteadily about the room.

“Come, take my arm.”

Almost tenderly Paul led me down the stairs. I could hear the clicking of my heels echoing through the hallway.

Just before we entered the living room Paul turned to me with a look of genuine concern on his face.

“Just be very careful not to upset him. You seem to have a good survival instinct, keep listening to that.”

I smiled at him and entered the living room. The room was huge. At one end was a full-size bar that would not shame any large pub. It was complete with a jukebox and pool table. At the other end of the room there was a large sofa. Frankie was sitting on it with a beer watching football on the hundred-inch TV.

“You look good woman. Sit down and I’ll tell you the rules.”

I sat one seat away from him, carefully smoothing my dress under me. I felt the straps of my suspenders tug against my stockings. This shifted the nylon knickers which slipped across my cock. This combined with the feeling of the nylon petticoat against my bare thighs was turning me on. I felt so sensuous. These were all new feelings to me.

“I like women with a little extra like you. No one must ever know. You will hide the fact or you will die.”

He let that sink in.

“The only person that knows this is Paul. It must never get out. You will stay here and practice everything feminine. When you see the outside world again, everyone will see a beautiful woman. They will look at us and the men will feel jealous of me for being able to fuck this beautiful woman. The women will be jealous of your clothes and jewellery. That’s power. Making those around you wish they were you. Do you understand Tami?”

I took all this in. I didn’t want to anger him, so quietly said.

“Yes sir.”

In a soft high-pitched voice.

“Paul has explained that escape is impossible, but you can use the swimming pool and the gym. There are no land lines here, all the computers are password protected. So just accept what’s happening. OK?”

“Yes, sir I understand.”

He lent across the sofa, pulled me towards him and shoved his right hand under my petticoats.

“Good, now it’s time I took my new toy for a test drive. Are you a virgin?”

“Yes sir, I am. Please don’t hurt me.”

“I won’t promise that. It’s always painful the first time.”

His hand reached my knickers and eased them over my little cock.

“There it is, your little clitty. What is it?”

“My clitty sir.”

“That’s right. I’ll play with it before I fuck your pussy. It’s not a cock, it’s much too small. Here is a man’s cock.”

I looked down; his cock was standing straight up from his open trousers.

“On your knees.”

I knelt between his legs and slowly licked up and down the length of his cock. Them I reached head and slowly engulfed it. I got half way down the shaft before my gag reflex kicked in. Frankie was groaning. He seemed to be enjoying it.

“Oh yeah! You’re a keeper babe, You’ll be doing this a lot.”

In my mind I was thinking of myself as a woman. Women do this to men all the time. There is nothing wrong with it. Just try to get him off and maybe he won’t want to fuck you.

No such luck. I was just using my tongue to stimulate the underside of the head of his cock when I felt it twitch. Here is comes I thought when;

“Enough. Stand up.”

I obeyed and he led me to a large wooden dining table. He pulled some lube from his pocket put it next to me.

“Bend over.”

As I bent over, he fluffed up the back of my skirt and petticoats. Then I felt my knickers being pulled down. He saw the plug.

“Oh you kinky girl! You found the toys didn’t you. Don’t worry we have plenty of time to explore those.”

He released the valve and I felt it collapse inside me. I felt relief, but knew it would be short lived. He lubed up his tool and I felt it at my entrance. The pain was excruciating as he pushed past my sphincter. I was panting trying to breath through the pain. I did not want to upset him. As he pushed it slowly all the way in I let out a high pitched scream.

“Don’t worry virgins always scream. They do with me anyway.”

I felt his huge balls on my buttocks. I couldn’t imagine how far inside me he must be. Then he started to fuck me. It felt like being fucked with a hot poker. I was gritting my teeth and tears were falling from my eyes.

Then the pain seemed to ease after a while, and I felt an intense feeling of warmth that was spreading out from deep within. He was not being very gentle. As he drove himself into me the table moved across the floor slightly with each stroke.

"Oh god, yes!"

He erupted inside me. I felt his weight as he collapsed on me. At the same time, I felt my cock pumping out a small stream on to my petticoat. The warm feeling had spread over my entire body. I was trembling, but not in fear.

“Well, I enjoyed that, Tami. How was it for you?”

I just lay there gulping down air trying to figure out what had just happened.

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The League of Gentlemen

Robertlouis's picture

I can’t be the only reader in the UK who’s reminded of the terrifyingly sinister character from the League of Gentlemen whose catchphrase is “You’re my wife now, Dave!” as he kidnaps yet another suburban housewife, Leeanna….

☠️

Yes Papa Lazarou. Your my

leeanna19's picture

Yes Papa Lazarou. Your my wife now. LOL as well as Hello Dave. Possibly that where it came from. I did used to watch that.
The last ever episode showed that e trapped lots of women underground.

Then he said "It's a wife mine now" It was the funniest bit of the show.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Although

Robertlouis's picture

…every episode of Inside Number 9 is a miniature masterpiece, a macabre work of art.

☠️

I only discovered that a few

leeanna19's picture

I only discovered that a few months ago. Im still watching them.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Loving it

Leanna you nailed it yet again, you can almost read the feelings Paul is developing and can imagine a power play going to happen, loving it

Winter

Hugs Winter

You read my mind winter. I

leeanna19's picture

You read my mind winter. I don't know how I write. I just sit down and think, "I'm gong to write about this", and do. The ideas come as I write. The same idea about Paul came to me after he was lightly nice to Tami . You can see she is very unsuccessful as a man. Some small slight guys do have problems in a physical "mans" world.

Being a smallish woman is not great problem in the mating game, being a smallish man is. I suppose being a very tall woman can be a problem.
Tami is experiencing praise and someone desiring her for the fist time in her life. Will this sway her?.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Homosexual sex too much for me.

It is quite kinky also.

However there is an old story that was published here called "The Deception of Choice" By Fleurie that you might enjoy. It was published here at a time when I was not doing well and the story pulled me through.

Gwen

Thanks Gwen.

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Gwen.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Your my new wife now part 2

This is a very good story once a virgin not anymore

Girls rule