St Francis of Asissies Correctional Academy

Printer-friendly version


St Francis of Asissies Correctional Academy Part !

Yes, I know that's not how you spell the saint's name.

Part !

I have proof read this, but there may be some mistakes. Please forgive these.

This story is set in a crime ridden dystopian UK.

Two thirds of the government ministers are now female. What the population don’t know is that Mildred Watkins, the newly appointed minister of youth crime, prevention and reform, is a secret dominatrix.
Mildred has managed to force through her bizarre new polices, by blackmailing her male and female colleagues.

England 2032

The black prison van stopped outside the large metal gates outside the forbidding walls of remote institution.

St Francis of Asissies Correctional Academy, the sign read.

The driver got out and spoke into the intercom screen and presented his ID for scanning.
With a groan the heavy gates slowly swung open. The driver returned and drove through heading down the mile long drive to the main building.

Dave and Andy could see none of this from the back of the van. They had no idea where they were. They left the court in London three hours ago. They knew they were probably hundred’s of miles away from home. They were hungry and thirsty and both needed the toilet.

They had both been found guilty of grievous bodily harm. They had been on an all day drinking session after an argument at school with their teacher. Dave had thrown a chair at his teachers head when he tried to confiscate his phone. They both ran away laughing. They knew they would both be expelled for this latest breach of discipline, but they were leaving school in a few months and did not care.

They ran into a nearby supermarket, pushed the owner over and stole a bottle of whisky and a bottle of brandy. After drinking the rest of the afternoon in a nearby woods. They returned to the supermarket for more.

Sober they would have known this was a bad idea. They were not stupid, just young and full of testosterone. The owner attacked them with a baseball bat. His age and speed was against him. During the fight the boys overpowered him and in their drunken rage took turns in beating the unconscious old man.

They ran away with more bottles laughing. The whole incident was captured on the shop’s CCTV system. The police found them both in a nearby park hardly able to stand. This was serious; the old man was in a coma.

They were in court and found guilty within a week. The new laws allowed sixteen year old youths, to be tried as adults. They were both sentenced to twenty years in prison. The privately run prison system was a very unpleasant place. Everyone had heard the rumors. Harsh punishment, rape and corruption.

The country had massive financial problems mass unemployment, so most people just cared about their own lives. The harsh treatment of prisoners was seen as a deterrent. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime, was the prevailing attitude.

The judge had called their parents to his chambers after the trial to offer an alternative. The guards had been telling the boys in graphic detail about how they would be raped and passed around by the inmates within hours of arriving at the prison. The boys were so scared of the prospect of twenty years of torture in prison, they had readily agreed to five years of the new Mildred Watkins re-education and reorientation program.

Their parents had signed the documents the judge presented them, then they boys signed. The line above said;

“I the undersigned agree to all treatments and will abide by the rules of the re-education and reorientation center.”

The judge reminded them that failure would result in the immediate reinstatement of the original sentence.

The van pulled up, the guard opened the door.

“Out you get ladies”

Both boys blinked at the light as the daylight flooded in. The cold wind stung their eyes. They saw the huge mansion and saw a column of what looked like catholic schoolgirls walking into a large door in the center of the huge building.

Dave winked at Andy.

“There are girls here, we will be alright mate”

The guard laughed.

“I'm sure they will love you two”

Then he made a kissing noise.

There were taken to a medical room and were both told to strip by a severe looking matron. They refused.

“Oh well boys, back to prison with you then.”

They reluctantly stripped and were examined weighed, prodded. Urine and blood samples were taken. They were coated in a foul smelling cream from the neck downwards. This, they were told, was to remove any harmful bacteria.

They were both taken to a shower block and told to shower and use the shampoo that was provided. They were glad to wash the cream off as it was burning their skin and itching like crazy.

Andy looked at his smooth body.

“Fuck all my hair has gone!”

Dave had noticed his legs were smooth, not a trace of hair.

“What the fuck!”

The water turned ice cold. They were both shivering within seconds and leapt out of the shower.

“That language will not be tolerated here. Dry yourself and put on these clothes”

She left the shower room, and the boys heard the door lock behind her.

There were two very small towels. The boys dried themselves as best as they could, teeth chattering. Why was it so bloody cold here? Dave thought.
He moved to the pile of clothes that the matron left.

“What the hell, these are girls clothes, I’m not bloody wearing these.”

All that was left there looked like a girl’s full length white nightgown with lace around the collar and bottom, and worse still, white cotton knickers.

“You can’t expect us to wear these!”

“If you don’t, you can stay in there and freeze. It will be freeze tonight, your choice”

“If you both get dressed, you can go to bed and I will bring you a hot chocolate and sandwiches for your supper.”

They looked at each other, Dave sighed and stepped into the simple white knickers. The lace tickled their shaved legs as they pulled them into place. The nightgowns were like oversized tee shirts”

Somehow the matron knew they had dressed. She opened the door.

“Good this will be much easier if you do not fight us”

The boys knew they could overpower her, but then what? They could be anywhere, they would be wanted criminals, with no money and nowhere to go.

They followed her along a hallway and upstairs. She opened a heavy wooden door, she led them in and told them she would be back with their food soon.

The room was a 10 year old girls dream. Pink walls and carpet. A fancy white vanity and a large white wardrobe . The walls had pictures of unicorns and ballet dancers on them.

The room was still cold, so soon both boys had jumped into bed to warm themselves up.

“What’s going on here Andy? Pink sheets and lace around the pillows? Are they trying to turn us gay?”

“Don’t be daft mate, still it could be worse, we could be in real prison, the stuff that happens there scares the crap out of me. Peter Crompton’s brother got five years when he was sixteen. He was a head case when he came out. He screamed anytime someone touched him. Anyway, we might get to have a go at some of those schoolgirls”

The matron came in with two large mugs of hot chocolate and thick ham sandwiches.

“You can stay in bed and eat and drink just this once. Goodnight.”

The door locked as she left.

Both boys attacked the sandwiches and gulped down the sweet thick hot chocolate.
They talked for a few minutes, then started to feel very drowsy. Soon they were in a deep drug induced sleep.

The door unlocked and the matron entered the room carrying a heavy bag. Their new lives were about to begin.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This could get interesting

Looking forward to your next chapter. I suspect the next morning will provide a rude surprise for the “boys”.

Good start...

Donna T's picture

I love the title... I'd like to see longer chapters.
Regards,
Dee

Donna

Cocky ain't gonna work

Jamie Lee's picture

Another psychological thriller, were they boys refuse and their thirst to survive is used against them. As well as their egos.

For sure they are in for a huge shock when they wake up, one that won't give them an option but to follow.

Others have feelings too.

Hi Jamie, you are of course

leeanna19's picture

Hi Jamie, you are of course correct. I have written a few more chapters of this. I just don't think I am good at long stories. I know where I want it to go, but I know it will take at least 3 more chapters.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna