Trouble On The Ocean

Printer-friendly version

Tinsley couldn’t believe how humid and hot it was outside today. All she wanted to do was go for a swim in the community swimming pool, but she has never been out in public in a swimsuit before. She was still transitioning, and she didn’t know how she would look in her swimsuit.

She gets undressed and grabs her new swimsuit from her underwear drawer. It was the string bikini type. She makes sure she is tucked tight still. One of her friends had helped her push her penis, which was small anyway up inside her body. She also managed to push her testes up inside of her body as well. They weren’t very big thanks to the strong estrogen she has been taking since she was sixteen years old.

The pills she has been taking came from France and gave her two beautiful round breasts. She checks everything, before putting her bottom on and adjusting it. So, far nothing was showing that she was a male. She had shaved and waxed down in the groin area a copy of days ago. She did female impersonation and standup comedy for a living.

She puts on her top to cover her round C-cup breast. She checks her reflection in the mirror mounted on the back of her bedroom door. Nothing looked out of place. Her hips looked natural and so did her small waist as well. She couldn’t believe what those pills have done to her figure, feet, and hands.

She grabs her wide brim hat, sunglasses, kindle, and her drink. Her cellphone and earbuds were in her beach bag already. Only with her suntan lotion. She checks herself one more time, before walking downstairs toward the community pool.

She takes a breath, before walking into the pool area and looking for a lounger that wasn’t occupied. She spots one and walks over to it and lays her towel down. She sets her beach bag next to the lounger and looks out to the pool. She so wanted to go and take a nice dip in the water.
There weren’t too many people in the pool. She takes her hat off and her sunglasses as well. She slips out of her flip-flops and put her long hair into a ponytail. She was going to toss caution to the winds and take a dip in the pool.

Tinsley walks over to the steps in the shallow end and carefully steps down into the nice cool water. She feels her nipples harden as the coolness from the water sends goose pimples up her body. She steps further and further into the water. The water slowly rises with each step, until she is four feet deep. She knew if she went any further, she would be underwater. She inherited her mother’s short stature.

She was five foot two inches tall like her mother. Most of her features came from either her mother or her older aunt Jamie. If she was standing with her aunts and mother in a group photo. You couldn’t tell she was her mother’s daughter. She looked like all the women on her mother’s side of the family.

That was one of the problems she and her father had with each other. The second problem he had with her was the fact she was transgender. It took her until she was in her late teens before she came out to her family. What surprised her was the fact her mother already figured it out.

Her mother had already figured it out from clues she had picked up off her. How when she was little, she always liked dressing up as a princess and playing with her makeup and other small things. While her brothers on the other hand were more into the things boys do.

Tinsley dunks her head under the water and comes back up. She starts swimming from the shallow end to the deep end. The pool was ten feet deep and had ladders on the side. She holds her breath and dive under the water and heads toward the bottom of the pool. She so loved swimming.

She was never a swimmer in school because she didn’t feel comfortable around the other boys in the locker room. Plus, she would wear panties she took from her mother’s underwear drawer and wear them to school. She comes back up for air and heads back down underwater.

She spends some time in the pool, before getting out and drying off. She takes a sip of sweet tea from her thermos bottle, before applying the suntan lotion on her body and just lays back to absorb some sun.

Tinsley puts her earphones in and listens to her collection of music as she lays there sunning. She notices a couple of guys walk by and ogle her as they look at her round breasts. There were only a few other women with her type of breasts. A smile appears on her face, as she picks her kindle up and starts reading some of the stories she selected.

Most of the stories were about transgender people and a few more were about grown people acting like children. She sometimes wonders what it would be like to be treated like a baby again. For most of her childhood, she couldn’t remember. She knew she hated a few times when she really wanted a baby doll or a barbie, but she wouldn’t get them.

She continues to read a story about an impersonator like her who gets recruited to replace a singer to catch a bunch of spies. They needed to catch them to save the singer’s life. She wonders what it would be like to be a secret spy. Was it anything like the James Bond movies or was it different?

She reads until she comes to the end. The author did a good job writing the story. There was another story she liked as well. It was about three friends who opened up a bakery store and one of them was transgender.

Her favorite overall story was the story about the person who wore a flying pack that had wings and people mistook her for a pixie. That story was really good and she would love to read more about that character. Tinsley selects another story to read after reading for a while. Her stomach starts growling. She reaches into her beach bag and pulls a container out. Inside the container had apple and pear slices. She loved pears and apples, and she takes one out and start munching on it.

After eating a few slices, she closes the container and puts it back into her beach bag. She cleans her fingers off and heads toward the pool. She was going to go and enjoy herself some more in the pool. So, far no one had noticed that she isn’t a natural-born woman. Everything was working out nicely for her.

After swimming for a while, she gets out and dries off. She lays down on her lounger and lets the sun burn her some. She turns over to lay on her stomach, showing off the pixie tattoo her friend gave her. The pixie was carrying a bucket and was collecting nectar from a field of flowers.

The tattoo had hurt, but she was half drunk when she got it. She fell asleep on the tattoo table she was laying on. She had another tattoo that
went around her right ankle that was a vine with flowers on it.

Her friend had let his partner give her that one. It was a slow day and his partner didn’t have anything to do, so the two of them did the tattoo on her back and ankle. She takes a short nap, as her back tans. She wishes she could untie the strings holding her top on, but she couldn’t do that here. She’ll live with the tan lines she’ll have.

The alarm on her cellphone goes off. Tinsley wakes up and turns it off. She sits up on the lounger and notices the sun had gone down some. She didn’t feel like going to work tonight, but if she wanted to pay for her doctor visits. She needed to go and make some money tonight.

Tinsley packs her stuff and slips her flip-flops on. She’s been thinking about getting the gel beach slippers she saw on sale at the Payless shoe store. She stands up and heads toward her apartment.

She drops her beach bag by the sofa, as she walks into her bedroom and to the bathroom. She’ll wash her swimsuit in the shower. She steps into the shower and rinses her swimsuit out. What she wouldn’t give to have a vagina, instead of what she currently has. She leaves her tuck the way it is. The medical adhesive she was using to contain her tuck, would last for a few more days.

She grabs a nice dress out of her closet. She had to be at the club tonight, so she grabs the heels that were comfortable to wear. She gets a dress and applies some light make-up to highlight her face. Since she wasn’t doing a drag show tonight, she was going to look like a natural girl.

Once Tinsley is ready, she grabs her car keys and heads toward the Queen’s Lounge. The place was started by a legendary drag queen who had her life cut short. The police haven’t caught the son-of-bitch that killed her.

Queen’s Lounge:
Tinsley arrives at the lounge’s parking lot after thirty minutes of driving. She drives around the parking lot, looking for a close parking space. She hated walking in the parking lot at night. The new owners have made new security enhancements since they took over. She finally spots a parking space that is close to the lounge. She parks and grabs her purse as she gets out of her car. She locks the car with the key fob and heads towards the entrance to the lounge. She stops and smiles at the new bouncer.

“Hey Henry, they got you working tonight?” Tinsley smiles at Henry.

“Yes, and I don’t mind. You girls keep me on my toes.” Henry was glad the lounge hired him.

He heard about what happened to the old owner. Everyone in the community was still upset about the authorities not doing more to solve the case.

“Cool, I have some new jokes for tonight.”

“I hope they are better than last week’s jokes.” A teasing smile appears on his face.

“Ha! Ha! Very funny. Don’t quit your day job.”

“I won’t.” A smile appears on Henry’s face.

Tinsley walks inside the lounge and heads towards the back where the dressing room is. She spots some of the entertainers already there.

“How have you ladies been today?” Tinsley looks over toward Mike, Matt, and Greg.

“Okay, how about you?” Matt looks at Tinsley when she answers.

“Fine, I went outside in my new string bikini.” Tinsley had been nervous, but nothing gave her away.

“You went outside in a string bikini and no one noticed?” Greg looks at Tinsley and wonders how she did it.

“Yep, I had everything tucked up inside me and held in place with strong medical adhesive.” Tinsley sits down at her favorite dressing station.

“Man, you should have taken a picture to show everyone.” Mike knew she couldn’t pull it off.

“I didn’t think about it. However, I have the sunburn to prove it.” Tinsley opens her dress to show the tan lines.

“Wow! You did get some sun.” Greg saw how red Tinsley's skin was.

“Are you going to be able to perform?” Matt knew Tinsley did drag and comedy at the lounge.

“I’m you guys, oop's I mean ladies opening act tonight. I’ll be telling jokes until it’s time for you ladies to come out.” Tinsley closes her dress.

“I hope you have some good jokes, tonight,” Matt remembered the last time Tinsley did her jokes.

“Hey, my jokes weren’t that bad.”

“Bad, no. Boring, yes.” Matt works on putting her face on.

Tinsley looks over her cards at the jokes she was going to perform tonight. She hopes everyone likes them.

“Tinsley, you’re up.” Carlos smiles at Tinsley.

“Thanks, Carlos.” Tinsley gets up and heads out to the stage.

When she steps out on the stage and notices that the crowd tonight wasn’t really big. There had to be less than fifty people in the lounge.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I hope your day has been wonderful. I know I have had a wonderful day. Since we are going to be seeing several wonderful drag queens tonight, I’ve decided my act tonight is going to be dedicated to them.”

Tinsley looks out at the audience before she begins “you know I was thinking today on what would be a good name for a drag queen? Do you know what name I came up with?” Tinsley looks out at the audience to see what they thought.

“Amanda. I think that would be a good name for a drag queen.”

A moan echoes from the audience.

“Oh, come on. Don’t you think Amanda is the perfect drag queen name?”

When Tinsley doesn’t get an answer. She tries another joke “okay, here’s a good one for you. Why don't drag queens drown?”

Tinsley waits a few seconds before answering. “Because they're flamboyant.”

She gets a few giggles from the audience. A smile appears on her face.

“Why did the general contractor insist on hiring a drag queen to install the house’s front door?”

“Because a drag queen always knows how to make an entrance.” Tinsley listens as she gets approval for that joke.

“Why does Indiana Jones hate drag queens?” Tinsley watches as everyone tries to figure that one out.

“They're booby traps.” A smile appears on Tinsley's face when she answers.

“Here is one more joke, before I turn the stage over to our wonderful queens. Donald Trump hired a group of drag queen sheep...”

“They were called the “Fake Ewes”

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Now, I will turn the stage over to our wonderful Ginger Cookie.” Tinsley walks off the stage as the music starts playing for Ginger.

“Those were some good jokes, Tinsley. I’m going to have to remember the one about the contractor.” Billy loved that joke.

“Thanks, Billy.” Tinsley walks over to the bar to get a drink.

“What’s your poison tonight, Tinsley?” Chris knew Tinsley had several drinks she enjoyed.

“Just a rum and coke tonight, Chris.” Tinsley wanted one.

“You got it.” Chris makes a rum and coke for Tinsley. He makes it a little strong and hands it to Tinsley.

“Thanks, Chris.” As she takes a sip from it.

She could tell Chris made it a little strong for her. She takes another sip and watches the drag show. After Ginger Cookie was Lady Candy. Her male name was Mike Lucas.

A gentleman with stylish dark brown hair sits down on the bar stool next to Tinsley. Mac looks at Tinsley as she sipped her drink. He came tonight, to see her and liked the jokes she told on stage.

“Your jokes were good tonight.” Mac smiles at Tinsley.

“Thanks, I’m glad you like them.” Tinsley wonders who this person is.

“By the way, my name is Anton Allister.” Anton holds out his hand to Tinsley.

Tinsley shakes it “you seemed to know mine already.”

“Well, you do seem to advertise it when you perform.” A smile appears on Anton’s face.

“So, Anton how often have you been coming to the Queen’s Lounge?” Tinsley doesn’t recall ever seeing Anton before.

“I’ve just recently started coming. I recently moved here and have been checking out the LGBTQ community.” Anton has gone to a few of the dinners that the local Methodist Church sponsored for the community.

“How do you like the area so far?”

“Well, it’s a small town and there’s not much to do. However, it does have some nice things about it, that big cities are missing.” Anton had to admit that there are some charming places around town.

“I wouldn’t know. I’ve lived here all my life.” Tinsley hasn’t been to any big cities.

“Sorry to hear that. If you’re not going back on, how about we leave and get a cup of coffee?” Anton was going to see if Tinsley would join him.

Tinsley thinks about it for a few seconds. She wasn’t going back tonight and Anton seemed to be a nice person.

“Sure. I know the perfect place to go.” Tinsley was thinking about Claire’s diner down the road.

“Lead on.” Anton gets up off his stool after paying his tab.

Tinsley pays her tab as well and heads towards the door. When she steps outside in the parking lot “why don’t you follow me.”

“Alright.” Anton walks to his car and gets in.

He watches as Tinsley backs out of the parking spots, she was in. He follows behind her to the diner and parks next to her Toyota Prius. He gets out of his Ford Ranger “I don’t think I’ve been here.”

“You’ll love it.” Tinsley leads Anton inside the diner.

“If you say so.” Anton was willing to trust Tinsley.

Several Days Later:
Tinsley leans back enjoying the sunlight and warm weather as Anton sailed the boat. She loved feeling the wind brushed against her face as they sailed. She was wearing the skimpiest swimsuit she had. She redid her tuck the other day, so she could easily pass as a woman and wear the skimpy swimsuit she bought that day.

“Enjoying yourself, Tinsley?” Anton noticed how happy Tinsley was.

He also liked how beautiful she looked in the tiny swimsuit she was wearing. The top material barely covered her nipples, and he couldn’t believe that she looks like a woman down in her shaved groin area. He thought for sure, he would be able to spot her tuck, but he didn’t.

“You bet. I’m glad you talked me into this.” Tinsley turns onto her stomach and looked toward Anton as he sailed the boat.

“It didn’t take me long to talk you into this.” Anton enjoyed the view as he looked toward Tinsley’s face.

“No, it didn’t.” Tinsley wanted to wear her newest bikini.

“I thought so. I’m going to drop anchor here.” Anton slows the sailboat down and comes to a glided stop.

“Okay.” Tinsley listens and watches as the sailboat stops. It was just the two of them and they had planned on enjoying each other.

Tinsley stands up and walks toward Anton “let’s go for a swim.”

“Okay.” Anton wasn’t wearing a t-shirt.

He was just wearing a pair of shorts and was barefoot. He goes below and grabs the snorkeling gear and comes back up. Anton promised Tinsley he would teach her how to snorkel. He looks toward Tinsley “you ready for your lessons?”

“I’m willing and ready.” Tinsley walks over to Anton.

The two of them dive into the ocean and Anton starts teaching Tinsley how to snorkel. The two of them spend time enjoying the sights under the surface of the ocean. When they come up for air, they spot another boat not too far from them and it looked like it was experiencing problems.

“Should we go over and investigate?” Tinsley looks at Anton for an answer.

“It would be the right thing to do.” Anton climbs back aboard the rental boat.

Tinsley follows behind Anton as she climbs up onto their boat. Once she was aboard, Anton starts their boat and headed over to where the other boat was. Tinsley, wonder what was going on as they got closer. They could hear screams coming from the boat.

“I wonder what is going on?” Tinsley wonders what she has gotten herself into.

“You stay here and let me handle this.” Anton grabs his dive knife as they get closer.

Tinsley spotted a young naked teenage girl holding off two well tone built guys. She had some sort of weapon in her hands.

“Two huge guys are trying to get their hands on a naked teenage girl over there.” Tinsley wonders why two men were trying to get their hands on a naked teenage girl.

Anton gets as close as he could and jump over with his knife.

Tonya looks at Anthony and Enzo as she tries to keep from passing out. She was feeling the effects of the drug they put in her drink.

“You boys have fucked up. Marcus Antonius is going to have your balls for trying to rape me.” Tonya was slurring her words because of the drug.

Anthony just smirks “what he doesn’t know, won’t hurt us. After we’re done using you, you’ll be sleeping with the fishes.”

Enzo lunges towards Tonya and gets impaled by the speargun she was holding. He falls backward and spots a huge guy with brown hair with a
knife. The next thing he feels is the knife slicing through his neck.

Tonya saw the huge guy with dark hair slice Enzo’s neck open like it was no big deal. She covers her mouth as she tries to stay on her feet. The left side of her face hurt where Anthony popped her in her eye.

Anthony turns around and spots a huge muscular guy with a bloody knife in his hands. He pulls his knife from behind his back “let’s party.”

Both men size each other up as they face one another. Anthony lunges first but misses. He moves in time, as the guy he is facing tries to cut him. The man was fast for a big man.

Anton swings again and manages to strike the guy across the top of his hand. He notices the guy was trying to stay just outside his reach, but
with the area of the boat where they were. That was an impossible task. He lunges and brings his knife down the guy’s arm.

Anthony tried parring the strike but has his arm sliced open by a very sharp knife. He gets shoved from behind by Tonya and ends up impaled on the other guy’s knife. The last words out of his mouth were FUCK!

Tonya watched as the two men fought, while her eyelids got heavier. She wanted to just give in to the drug. Before she passes out from the drug, she takes advantage of Anthony being distracted and pushes him forward with her legs, so he would impale himself on the other person’s knife.

Anton was surprised when the guy he was fighting impaled himself on his knife. He saw the surprised look on his and heard the last words he said. He lets go of his knife and watches as the guy falls to the deck. He looks over towards the naked, short black hair girl. She was passed out on the deck as well.

He moves over to her and checks her pulse. It was shallow, but there. He notices she had four different size bullet holes that have healed on her chest. He checks her back and noticed she had an oriental woman that went the length of her back with a dragon curled around her. The woman on the girl’s back was wearing a colorful Kimono and had flowers and such on it. The design itself was very colorful.

Anton knew from the girl’s tattoo. She was under the protection of a powerful Yakuza leader. He noticed where the bullets came out of the girl’s chest was covered up by a tattoo. There was another tattoo on her left shoulder of an American Eagle with its wings spread open. Under the eagle were the initials S.P.Q.R. Anton knew that those initials belonged to an Italian Mafia family that used old Roman Legion initials.

He wonders who this girl was. He checks her over some more but doesn’t find anything else. Her dark hair was frosted with white tips and was shoulder length. She had some muscle development like she either worked out or was active in sports.

Anton stands up and looks at the two men. The first one didn’t have any tats at all, but he did have a few scars. The second guy had tats on him, but they were hidden. He was a member of another mafia family. One that has been after the S.P.Q.A. territory. He goes to reach for his cellphone and realizes it's back on his boat.

He stands up and looks at Tinsley “Tinsley, toss me the mooring line, please.”

“Alright.” Tinsley tosses a mooring line to Anton. She couldn’t believe how fast and skillfully he took those two men down.

Anton catches the mooring line and attaches it to the boat he was on. He pulls his boat in close and jumps back aboard it.

“Is the girl alright?” Tinsley could see her naked body passed out on the deck.

“She’ll be okay. They must have used some sort of drug on her.” Anton looks around until he finds his cellphone. He also radios the Coast Guard to come out to their location.

“Is there anything I can do?” Tinsley felt useless just standing and watching Anton.

“Yeah, can you go below deck and grab a sheet for the girl?” Anton looks at Tinsley when he asks her.

“Sure, no problem.” Tinsley goes below deck and looks around for a sheet.

While Tinsley was below deck, Anton jumps back over to the other boat and snaps pictures of everyone and their tattoos and such. He also snaps pictures of the identification number of the boat as well.

He jumps back to his boat when Tinsley comes back up on deck. He smiles at her “thank you.” As Tinsley hands him the sheet.

“You’re welcome. You know, this spoils our trip out here.” Tinsley watches as Anton jumps back over to the other boat and wraps the sheet around the naked girl.

He lifts her off the deck and lay her down on one of the bench seats. He brushes some of her hair out of her eyes.

“I know, sweetie.” Anton looks over towards Tinsley.

“So, where did you learn to fight with a knife so well?” Tinsley was curious about Anton. She didn’t know much about him.

“On the streets of Detroit and with the Marines.” Anton couldn’t tell Tinsley what he did for a living.

The Coast Guard shows up and Anton speaks with them. He pulls the person in charge aside to inform them what he was and what he needed to be done. They assure him, that they will take care of the teenage girl. When they run her description through the criminal database. It comes back with a bunch of minor offenses and a couple of breaking and entering charges that had been filed against her but dropped later.

Anton thanks the Coast Guard as he and Tinsley head back to port. He looks at Tinsley “I’m going to have to go out of town for a few days. How about we get together and go out again?”

“Does this have anything to do with those two guys and that girl?” Tinsley was feeling a little suspicious.

“Nope! Nothing to do with them. It’s just business and I’ll be back in no time.”

“Okay, but I choose the place we go to.” Tinsley liked Anton and wanted to see more of him.

“Deal.” Anton smiles at Tinsley.

Anton and Tinsley stopped at a nice seafood restaurant after checking and securing their boat. They take a walk down the pier and as the sun sets, they embrace and kiss. Afterward, Anton takes Tinsley back to her place, after kissing her.

“I’ll see you when I get back in town Tinsley.” He smiles at her as he walks toward his car.

Tinsley watches Anton and once he was in his car. She heads into her place feeling warm and fuzzy.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I could not help but feel

That this was the lead into a much larger story.

CIA Opritive?

Samantha Heart's picture

Could Alton be with the CIA OR NSA? What ever he does... its classified.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.