City Rat Chp. 17 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Tonya couldn’t believe she was finally done with her treatments. After being away for six weeks, she was happy to be back home. She still didn’t know if she was going to keep her baby or give the child up for adoption.

Since Tonya had access to a washer and dryer at the treatment center, all the clothes she had were cleaned. She puts the clothes away and looks in her refrigerator. It was emptied. She was going to need to head towards the grocery store.

Tonya grabs her purse and catches a cab to the grocery store she liked shopping at. Marcus had told her that he would help her support her child. She just doesn’t know what type of mother she would make. She wasn’t the type that would do good at having a full-time job.

Tonya thinks about her situation as she walks around the store putting things in her cart. She knew what she liked keeping at her place. She spots a mother with her child shopping and wonders if she would be like that with her child.

Tonya keeps thinking about what she is doing while shopping for what meals she wants to eat throughout the month. When Tonya is finished shopping, she heads toward the checkout and pays for her groceries. Once everything is paid for, she meets her cab driver out front and heads back to her place.

Once she arrives back at her place. She puts everything away and fixes lunch for herself. She noticed her appetite has increased because of the baby.

After lunch, Tonya pulls her laptop out and starts searching for a job. She doesn’t want to work for someone else, but she needs to do something. She had plenty of money in the bank and in her safe deposit box that she stole. Plus, the jewelry she stole she could sell as well.

Epilogue:
Tonya manages to find a job working for a security firm. Because of her unique skills and talents, she is hired to inspect potential clients and locate their weaknesses. She also decided to keep the baby she is carrying.

As for Jessica, she ends up meeting a guy within Marcus's organization that is like her. He is heavily into the BDSM scene and is well-connected in Marcus's organization as well. The thing is, she likes him and finds it hard to report to Anton about the activities that Marcus is involved in.

As for Anton and Tinsley, their relationship becomes stronger. Tinsley gets more gigs doing standup comedy. She sometimes helps Anton out with what she learns from some of the people that visit the clubs she performs at.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At least

Samantha Heart's picture

Tonia has come to terms with what was done to her, an old gas station though is no place for a baby hopefully she'll find an apartment, or the head of the local Yacuzia will take care of her as he is like a father or favorite uncle to her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.