The Toxic Planet 2

Printer-friendly version
earth.JPG

Sarah found herself back on the towpath. Did that really happen. No it must have been an effect of the beating she received. She looked down and saw her torn stockings. There was no blood. Both her knees had been cut. It was 5 A.M. She had lost 8 hours!

She felt her eye, there was no pain. It didn’t make sense. She looked ahead and saw the glowing portal opening. The unearthly shape of Guardian standing framed in a white glow.

~o~O~o~

Everyone remembers the day when the ships arrived. Four gigantic spaceships. Each nearly half the size of Australia. They hovered 200 miles away from the earth, blocking out the daylight and the night sky for a large part of the earth.

There was mass panic, although this was somewhat muted by the plague that had struck two months earlier. Women all over the were dying. Nearly all had contracted a fast growing cancer that killed within days. Sad men and boys looked up a saw the end of the human race.

The world leaders, all men now had a network conference and decided to attack. The human race was doomed, so why not go out in a blaze of glory?

There was a coordinated strike against the ships. As the missiles rocketed skyward the unhappy men of earth held their breath. Nothing happened. All the missiles simply disappeared when they were ten miles away.

The was then a broadcast sent from the ships in all earth languages. It was sent on all radio station as well as email, text and television.
We are the Orin. We now own this planet and all on it. Resistance will not be tolerated. You will be shown a demonstration of our power. Then we will meet with your leaders and tell you the terms of your survival.

The ship over the north pole emitted a 200-mile-wide beam of energy that vaporised the ice over the frozen sea. The nightmare of climate change was happening in days. The sea levels were rising everywhere.

Messages were sent to the ships begging them to stop. The earthling had seen they had no choice but total surrender.

The Orin commander beamed down with his captains. They were surprisingly human looking. They all had blonde hair, human like face, but a very small noses. Their foreheads where much larger than humans. The most notable thing was their size. The smallest was around 7ft 10 inches.

The world leaders felt intimidated before, now they felt utterly powerless.

The commander spoke. Again his message went out on all forms of media.

“My name is Vicat, I lead the people of Orin. We left our planet after it became uninhabitable. We have chosen your planet as compatible to our physiology. I have two billion Orin males on the ships above your world. Our word for what you call males is Fe. Our word for female is Fefa. My people will all be able to speak your language, but you will also learn ours to make them feel welcome. We will soon be moving into your homes.”

The world listened to that statement with fear. What was to become of them. What could they do against these giants?

“Our women were all wiped out, like yours. This is part of the Vixoid plan to take over the galaxy. They destroy your females, then your species dies out. Our scientist determined that we are compatible with your species. We first intended to breed with your females and destroy most of your male population. This is unnecessary now. You shall become our Fefa now. You will be genetically altered to be Fefa and resistant to the Vixoid plague.”

The president of Russia ran forward and tried to punch the commander. As one would swat away a fly, Vicat reached down and lifted the president up by the back of his jacket. It looked as if was no effort at all. The president’s legs kicked helplessly. He looked like a child next to the alien.

“You cannot do this to us. We are men. We will not become your women. We will fight you to the death. We are proud people.”

“We are a warrior race. We respect that. The conflict would be welcome.”

With one hand threw the screaming man ten feet in the air. The president hit the ceiling and fell back to earth in a crumpled heap. He was dead.

“As I said. We respect the warrior. We look forward to fighting those that wish to oppose us.”

The world looked on in horror. Not only were the Orin’s huge, they had superhuman strength.

“We relish hand to hand combat. Any that opposes us will have all their electronic equipment disabled by an E.M. field. We could have done this to your whole planet, but for now we are using your communication devices. Remember, we only need two billion Fefa’s. We estimate there are over three billion males left on this world. Some of you may be allowed to remain human males. The last of your dying race. We will issue instructions to you in the rotation.”

A light shimmered around the aliens and they were gone.

The world was in mess. Health care was severely understaffed, as was education and retail. Without women the world was suffering. Mass graves had to be dug to accommodate the bodies. Now the remaining population was told they had the choice of fighting giant incredibly strong aliens, or giving up their gender to become alien women.

Within 24 hours nearly everyone on earth got the message. Anyone who would surrender and agree to become a Fefa should send a message to the ship or report to the Orin shuttle craft for the fitting of a locator collar. There was a time limit of 3 days. Any adult male not wearing a locator collar after that wold be treated as hostile.

Trevor had agonised over the decision to surrender his manhood. One of the problems was his son. He was only four and had lost his mother. He did think about taking all his camping equipment and heading into the forest. He knew he couldn’t carry enough food for long and would not let his son starve to death.

He had sent an email to the address everyone had received. How the alien’s system could handle billions of emails going to the same address he did not understand? He asked if he surrendered to become a Fefa would his son be able to stay with him?

He was answered within an hour. He was told that Fe's try to keep Fefa happy. Once the he was settled with his Fefa, her children would be part of his Orin family. He knew he had to agree. Moments after telling the alien, a silver band appeared next to his laptop. He received a message telling him that once he wore it he would be safe when the Orin entered his town next week.

He opened the band and re-joined it around his neck. He felt a shock go through his body. In the mirror he saw it was glowing violet. After a few seconds it stopped. It struck him then. The collar he was wearing meant that he was soon going to be female. Not a human female, an alien female.

He was going to become the thing he hated. He was going to change sex. It wasn’t his fault though, he had no choice. It wasn’t as he was anything like the tranny freak he gave a good kicking to in the park 6 months ago. That guy just wanted to be a woman. He had a choice.

The next week he heard a forceful knock on the door. He opened it and stepped back, a 7ft 2-inch alien stepped though.

“I am Marat. I am your Fe. You will obey me in all things. I will love and protect you.” Said the alien in a deep baritone.

His son saw the alien and ran to his bedroom. He followed and told him to stay there and play. He said that Marat was his new uncle.

When he went back downstairs he had a long conversation with his “Fe”. All Fefa’s were to dress in human female clothes. This was partly because it attracted the aliens, and partly because it mentally prepared the Fefa to take the female role. He would be taken onto a mothership for gene replacement in the next month. Until then they would make do.

Trevor was carried upstairs under Marat’s arm. Marat had explained that his home planet had nearly twice the gravity of earth. This is why they were a lot stonger than humans. Marat watched as Trevor dressed in his girlfriend’s lingerie. Black lace knickers, and a black silk teddy. If felt surreal, he couldn’t believe what was about to happen and keep happening.

Marat took out a small tube of what he described as Fefa helper. As he undressed, Trevor saw his muscled body. He looked down and thanked god his penis wasn’t in proportion to his body. His penis looked like a human one, but a lot thinner. It had the thickness of a thumb.

Trevor shivered when Marat bent him over on the bed and spread the lubricant. He let out a small yelp when the thin member of the alien slid in. This turned to a scream when he felt it growing larger, and larger inside him.

As he cried out, he couldn’t help thinking of the scream the tranny made as kicked her in the face all those months ago.

~o~O~o~

The unearthly shape of Guardian standing framed in a white glow beckoned her into the ship.

“What is it Guardian? Have you changed your mind about changing my DNA?”

“I need your help human. In 208 days your planet will experience the first phase of an Orin invasion. A scout ship will transport a woman to their ship to check compatibility with their species. When she is returned, she will spread the virus that killed the Orin females among your females. They will all die within weeks.”

“That’s horrible! How can I help? Wait a moment, how do you know? That hasn’t happened yet”

“My people cannot travel in time; we can send messages using quantum particles. I sent myself a message.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“I need to change your DNA to XX, just as you requested. Infact you gave me the idea . I will encode a virus in your DNA that will infect theirs. While they are in your solar system the radiation from your sun will cause them to grow weak and die.”

“What about me. What will the virus do to me?”

“It will not harm you. I will intercept the beam and replace the original woman with you. The Orin return her a day later. So they should do the same for you. If not I will transport you off their ship, but I’d rather they not know I am here.”

“So I’ll genetically be female?”

“Yes, but I will change you back after if you wish.”

“No I don’t wish. I want to stay female.”

“I agree. I will arrange a new identity for you. I will change your whole history. It will be like the male version of you never existed. What do you want your new name to be?”

“I want to be Sarah, Sarah Susan Billings.”

“I will do this for you, and Sarah Susan Billings will have a million pounds in her bank account. You will need to leave the area and start your new life.”

She stepped onto the table and felt the machine scanning her. Then she felt her body changing.

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rather Disjointed

So far. The jump at the start of this chapter was confusing. Shouldn't the convo with the Guardian pre-invasion have come before the actual Orin invasion?

I'll continue to watch this and see where it goes. Oh, does Sarah have an encounter with the guy that helped beat him/her up? She who laughs last, and all that.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Sarah, came out of thethe

leeanna19's picture

Sarah, came out of the ship. Then within moments went back in. If she is successful the invasion won't happen.
So the timeline is present/future/present.

It was an idea I had for a story, that I thought I could tie in with a reason for Sarah to get her wish.
I never gave her a name in the first one.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

A blessing and a curse

All in one. Looking for two more.

I had the idea of an alien

leeanna19's picture

I had the idea of an alien race taking over the earth and changing the men or just forcing them into feminine roles. I was having trouble figuring where to take it. I was close to 3 AM and thought of a shortcut by linking it to an existing story.

I was going to go all out forced fem. They are not popular on here though. They get tonnes of reads, little kusdo, and zero comments, unless it's complaints.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna