After Linda 3

Printer-friendly version

After Linda Part 3
A closet crossdresser and his best friend endure loss and love. Part 3.

Petra weighs up her options. Should she chose to stay as she is? Or undergo GRS?

washing (3).JPG

After dinner they both got ready for bed. Petra checked her chin. She gave it a quick once over with a safety razor. Her beard growth had slowed down as she got older. She thought if she saw the doctor she could get female hormones prescribed. Perhaps that would help. The only other thing would be laser hair removal or electrolysis.

She wanted to be as feminine as possible. She had a lifetime of being a man. Now she wanted to be as much of a woman as possible. She had read up on how difficult it was to change gender using the NHS. She had the money to travel and get any operation she needed though. As she was nearly sixty she wasn’t sure if she wanted the “full works”, or just the cosmetic option.

The cosmetic option offered a lot faster recovery time, and a lot less risk of complications. There would be a less “maintenance” after. She had seen pictures of the result and they looked amazing. She had read that if she went for this, there was an option of procedure called sigmoid colon after.

Her head was spinning with the options open to her. With a very good application of makeup she did look passable. At least David had told her. She hadn’t been outed in any of her trips yet. She had thought about facial feminization surgery and breast implants.

She just didn’t know what to do first. She wanted to be as much of a woman she could be. She knew that it was own opinion that counted. She also knew what David wanted was just as important. He might like her just the way she was “down there”.

Tonight would be the second time that Petra shared a bed for the whole night with a man. This time though, Petra would remain.

She slipped into a long silky black nylon nightdress and climbed into bed next to David.

“Mmm. You smell nice Petra.”

“Thanks, It’s Charlie. Old but still one of my favorites.”

He turned to face her and pulled her into his body. She reached down and grasped his hardness. Just the sight and smell of her had caused that. She felt proud of that. She had worried that he would be disappointed.

As she moved her hand she felt him grow.

“Oh god, that feels so good. You don’t have to you know. I’m happy just to be with you.”

“I want to do this for you. It makes me happy, to make you happy.”

“Well your'e certainly doing that my love.”

His hand went behind her head and pulled her to his lips and kissed her.

She quickened her pace. His breath was hot against her neck.

“I’m not going to last much longer Petra.”

“That’s OK, come on, come on.”

David let out a long sigh, then got up to go to the bathroom.

He came back to bed grinning.

“That’s the first time someone has touched me there for over two years. Thank you. Do you want me to return the favor?”

“No, honestly Dave. I’m not sure what I want. I am overwhelmed with what has happened in the last few weeks. It 's something I have always desired, but I haven’t worked out my true feelings. We need to talk about what I’m going to do. Do you want me to have surgery to become a complete woman?”

“Petra, I do see you as a woman. I won’t make that decision for you. It’s your body. Just being with you is enough. Whatever you decide will be fine with me. I will support you and love you.”

She looked at him through misty eyes. Having someone like him to help her on this frightening but wonderful journey was so important. He was the best friend a man could have. Now he would be the best partner and perhaps husband she could have wished for.

“Come here and hold me like you did last time. You lovely lump of manhood.”

“Oi, not so much with the lump stuff. I’ve lost weight recently.”

She turned away from him and his arm snaked around her waist and pulled her into him. They lay in bed spooning and fell asleep.

When she woke his arm was still around her. She gently got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Another quick shave and wash, then light makeup. She would definitely have to see about laser hair removal. She didn’t want to have to keep shaving.

She got breakfast started. She wanted to bring him breakfast in bed like she did at their first meeting. She felt “right” as she turned the bacon and stirred the tomatoes. She remembered seeing her mother cooking and wanted to be just like her. She had admired how she seemed to do ten things at once and managed to produce wonderful food.

She had admired women all her life. It was something she aspired to be. She knew many women saw it as domestic drudgery, she saw it as domestic bliss. Although she knew her opinion may change in the coming years. At that moment though, she was in heaven.

“Wake up sleepy. Breakfast time.”

“Oh, wow, you don’t have to keep spoiling me you know.”

“I want to look after my man. What you said last night means so much to me.”

“I mean it my love. You decide, and I’ll support you. You need to register us at the G.P.s’ on Monday. You can ask about an appointment about your gender dysphoria then.”

“Yes, I’ll do that. Now eat your breakfast.”

That day she dressed in the oldest housedress she owned and thick black tights. Not her favorite clothes, but unpacking boxes and straightening out their new home wasn't a fashion parade. All day David did not let her do any heavy lifting. She enjoyed arranging the ornaments in the living room, while David connected the television and the audio equipment.

When they finish she got some flowers from the garden and placed them in a vase on the table. They stood in the middle of the room and looked around. The room looked great. It had a combination of both of their tastes. David wrapped both of his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck.

“You know Petra. I think everything is going to be alright for us.”

“I hope so Dave. I love you.”

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

decisions, decisions

as long as there is love, the decision will work out.

lovely

DogSig.png

Thanks Dorothy, you're a

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Dorothy, you're a romantic like me

cs7.jpg
Leeanna