Tyler,Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 21

Printer-friendly version

thD12I942N.jpg


Tyler, Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 21
by
Julie D Cole

‘Are you being serious? Would you let him if you were equipped? Oung girls would never let things go so far. That is what we are taught from an early age.’

‘I guess it just came into my head and the words came out without thinking. Now I’m wondering what it would be like to become serious and how people deal with it when they are both the same sex. I guess you went through that phase with boys since you were very popular.’

‘It was difficult because some boyfriends wanted me to have sex even on a first date but I resisted temptation. I don’t know that there is an answer for you with Darren but people in love find a way. I suppose it is easier for two women in love to be intimate. I hope you never think about taking drastic action since it is irreversible. You would have to be sure and there will be lots of information out there if you want to do some research. Whatever you do please take your time thinking about the consequences and not just for you.’

‘I’m not even thinking about it at all. I got caught up in this mess but I have not had any other approaches or relationships. I haven’t had chance really since I never seem to sit still. I rarely get any me time anymore.’

‘Well try your best to find time and don’t bottle things up. I think you need to seek help and advice and we can start the ball rolling by talking to mum. You know you have my support and in the meantime I recommend that you keep a distance from Taylor, so she doesn’t bully you into anything. She has her own problems to deal with and she worries me far more than you do. You are much more level-headed and you are sweet and kind. You make a beautiful sister so no wonder that Darren is so smitten.’

We hugged and some tears came to my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I started sobbing and so Jane guided me to the sofa to sit down and gave me a tissue to dry the tears.

‘I’m so glad that I’ve been home for you whilst this has been happening. I’m not sure that Taylor is totally to blame you know. Have you ever felt that you should have been a girl?’

‘Yes I have but I always stopped myself since I knew it would cause upset and I thought the feelings would pass. I used to look at you getting ready for school and to go out and I wished it was me.’

We were interrupted by a call to my i-phone to bring us both back to earth. It was Darren and he said he was close by and he wanted to meet me before I went to bed so we could talk. Jane commented on the time but said it was probably best if we talked so she nodded her agreement. She suggested I invite him in and she’d make herself scarce.
I was waiting at the front door when Darren arrived and opened it before he had chance to press the doorbell in case Taylor was still around. She’d been quiet if she was still in her room that was unusual. I stepped outside and closed the door as quietly as I could and we stood outside in the porch. Neither of us spoke and then Darren stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his eyes and there was enough light for me to see that he’d been crying too.

‘Darren what’s wrong? Have you come to tell me that you want to break up?’

‘Not exactly I’ve been arguing with mum and I stormed out of the house. She knows about us.’

‘Of course she does I’ve just visited for tea and you told her I am your girlfriend.’

‘Yes but she knows who you really are and that you are not Taylor.’

‘How? Is it so obvious that I’m Ty? I thought you said I look totally feminine.’

‘You do. It was sis who called her to say she’d met a friend on the way home and she’d told her that you were dating Taylor. It seems our secret is out at school and most people know that Taylor and I have been swopping clothes and attending school as each other. Her friend told her to check if I knew and if you’d been fooling me. Ty it’s going to be all around school tomorrow so the headmaster is sure to find out.’

‘ Shit!! Why can’t people mind their own business? It wasn’t like it was any more than a lark. We can easily stop and go back to normal.’

‘Really? I don’t think so Ty since we haven’t hidden our relationship so I’m sure to be interrogated as well as you and Taylor. The football team are sure to be angry even if nobody else were to complain as Taylor has changed alongside them all. Is that what you want?’

‘It’s just that I can’t afford to be expelled and I need to focus on my school grades. I’ve lost a lot of ground and if I fail then mum and dad will be angry.’

‘So you aren’t understanding my point. This is hot news for gossip mongers at school and it will be leaked by first break believe me.’

‘But I have no choice. If I stop now then maybe it will just blow over. I might get punished but not expelled. I can take whatever they dish out.’

‘ So that’s it then. It’s over. I’ve lost you.’

‘Darren you haven’t lost me. We can still be friends.’

‘So just mates and no more dating or hugging?’

‘I guess not. But we can still go places together and visit each others homes.’

‘Look Ty be realistic. Who is going to trust us to be alone together? Mum went ballistic and maybe your mum will be even more annoyed because of Taylor. She’ll blame you I bet.’
‘Ty I’m not giving up on you. I’ve fallen in love with you and I can only think of you as a girl however you dress or behave. You were meant to be a girl not a boy. It was a freak mistake.’

‘Please don’t say that. I’m not a freak.’

‘No I didn’t mean it like it sounded. I just meant that you and Taylor might have mixed hormones and maybe the medication you’ve been taking has triggered a reaction so female hormones took charge.’

‘And the moon is made of cheese.’

‘Let’s stop arguing and maybe we worry about the future tomorrow. I aren’t going home until mum apologizes. She was too rude.’

‘But she’ll worry herself sick so you have to go home.’

‘No I won’t I’ll sleep in the park on a bench if I have to. She thinks I’m in my room with my door locked but I climbed out of the window and onto the garage roof then down to the driveway. I’ll go back the same way tomorrow after she’s gone to work.’

‘But you can’t sleep in the park. Something might happen to you and then how will I feel?’

‘Well how about I stay here tonight then?’

‘You mean here in my room? In my bed?’

‘Why not? Nobody will find out? I’ll hide here until Taylor has gone to school. You will help me won’t you?’

‘Well I prefer you sleep here rather than in the park. I can make up a bed on the floor using my duvet.’

‘I am not infectious so we can both fit in your bed. It’s big enough.’

I thought about it and even though this was not what I expected to happen I agreed. I found him some shorts and a tee shirt and we changed. I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth on tiptoes and brought a spare brush and a glass of water for James.’

‘I expected you to wear a nightdress Ty. Why the tee-shirt and shorts? Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable with a nightdress since your breasts and nipples stick out a bit.’

‘I didn’t want to get you too excited. I thought sleeping in my normal gear would be more responsible.’

‘Whatever. I still think you look cute. I will try to behave I promise.’

I turned off the bedside light and lay back trying to get to sleep but my head was buzzing. Darren seemed restless too and he sighed a few times.
After a while I whispered to ask if he was still awake and he said yes.

‘Ty do you mind if I hold you since it will help me to get to sleep. I promise I’ll behave.’

‘Yes that’s OK because I was trying to think of a way to ask you to cuddle me. I feel so confused.’

It felt so good. It had been years since I’d slept in mums bed with her arms around me. I felt safe and warm but not for long.

‘Darren, what’s that?’

‘What’s what?’

‘That thing sticking in my back. Are you about to explode.’

‘Maybe it’s just the effect that you have on me. I can’t help it. You smell so nice and you fit into my arms perfectly.’

‘But Darren you have to be careful. Can’t you go to the bathroom and sort it out. It’s enormous.’

‘I don’t want to take the risk of bumping into Jane or Taylor. You could help me to release the pressure if you don’t mind of course.’

‘Darren do you mean you want me to hold you and move my hand up and down.’

‘You are funny Ty. Just holding me will help a lot. But don’t squeeze please. Just be gentle.’

‘OK but just a minute until I get a pair of my shorts to ensure you don’t make a mess of my bed.’

I don’t think Darren let out a scream but he certainly writhed around a lot before he exploded. He could have easily filled the glass I gave him to clean his teeth. When he finished he lay back and groaned. ‘Ty that was great. I’m sorry but that’s the effect that you have on me. I’ve always dreamed that one day a beautiful girl would bring me to climax. I’m so glad it was you.’

I rested my head on his chest and discarded the shorts that retained his fluid. I’d have to throw them out rather than put them to the wash. Darren cuddled me and I closed my eyes.

About two hours later Darren was nudging me and seemed to be having difficulty getting back to sleep.

‘What’s wrong Darren. Can’t you sleep?’

‘No I want to do it again. Don’t you feel excited too?’

‘A bit but I don’t get erections much now since Ty fed me the tablets. I still have feelings but no response. Yours is like a flagpole again. Is it something you ate that’s causing that.’

‘Something I’d like to eat but don’t take that the wrong way Ty. I mean you are sweet enough to eat.’

‘Ha, ha.’

‘Do want me to help again?’

‘Would you mind? I’m sure it will settle down after that. I love you so much Ty. Please don’t be hasty and I promise to support you. I really want to kiss you this time as well. Would you mind? ‘

‘I’d like that too. Let me find something else to cover you and take the load.’

‘Ty will you change into a nightdress whilst you are out of bed. Do you have one to hand.’

‘I have a few in my drawer. I have a black silk one that I wear with matching panties.’

‘Ooh Ty don’t please. Hurry up I need your help.’

thD12I942N.jpg

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It looks like the proverbial poop has hit the fan

Julia Miller's picture

Well everyone has a big decision to make very soon. Tyler has to finally realize that he wants to be a girl as badly as his sister Taylor wants to be a boy. At least Taylor is honest with herself. I think it was Taylor that came out and she is the source of the gossip. If this is the case, both of the twins will have to emphatically say they are transgender, and both wish to dress as the other gender from now on. At this point, the school will not be able to say no. And it's finally time that the twin's parents were brought on board this train.
I am glad you picked up on this story again after abandoning it for so many years. It's a good story.

opps double clicked

Julia Miller's picture

Keep writing this story is great.

Thanks for the encouragement

I warmed up with an entry to the Christmas Story competition. [Lucky Find]. I intend to finish this story and Summer With Em before I hang up my heels. Both are long overdue I'm afraid that is mainly because I don't have as much undisturbed time to sit and write.

Jules