Tyler,Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

8171gh.jpg
Tyler Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 8
by
Julie D Cole

Tyler and Taylor are identical twins but male and female. They both have interests of the opposite sex so have enjoyed swopping identities from time to time and as yet have not been outed.

......................................................................................................................................................................

My head told me I should avoid further temptation and go downstairs immediately but my heart always seemed to rule my head when I was alone in a room with access to girly things. I wanted to stay. On top of that recent experiences swopping with Taylor were so exhilarating that I had a thirst now that seemed unquenchable.

The more we swapped the more I wanted it and it was having a good effect. I had already shed quite a few pounds and my waist size was already less than Taylors by some 2 or 3 inches that brought problems in itself. Some of her clothes were now one or two sizes too big but luckily most that mum had bought would have been tight for her and relaxed fit for me. Mum always said UK sizes were all over the place with no consistency between stores.

Taylor was pleased for me that I’d slimmed down quite a bit around the waist but said to take care I didn’t go mad. She also commented on some excess fat in the chest and hip areas and said I needed to work out at the gym or she’d have to diet to match that was the last thing she wanted if she was to compete and play football regularly. She was also worried we’d not be able to pass as each other anymore.

I couldn’t help myself since I was keen to explore how far I could go with body shaping. I looked OK in skinny jeans and wanted Taylor to start wearing them so I could borrow them and build up a wardrobe. She had no interest to show herself off to boys at college. She preferred my Levi’s and the small men’s jeans she’d bought. She’d no interest to have an hour glass figure and she just wanted to tone up. She was focused on turning feminine body fat into muscle especially in the butt area that she said would help her balance and hold off defenders.

I had skipped quite a few meals due to my target to slim a few sizes and had cut down portion sizes cutting out burgers and trips to MacDonalds. More than that I had also cut out sugary drinks and replaced them with bottled water so my waist size had already dropped 2 inches. I think if I’d been lucky enough to be born as the daughter instead of the son I might even have ended up as a serious slimmer since I would have wanted to be a model.

Unlike Taylor I just love soft feminine materials and I like to read fashion magazines. I used to buy them regularly and sneak them into the house and I hid them under my mattress until I found a way to make a secret compartment in my wardrobe. I loved looking at the delicate styles and the wide range of colors available to women, even when they went for the mannish look. I wanted to at least copy that style if possible without raising suspicion but as much as I tried Taylor objected. She took control of me from an early age.

It seemed the more Taylor and I swopped roles the keener I was to venture further. It was terribly frustrating and I wanted to explore and have friends like she made both as a girl and now taking up my identity as Ty. She seemed get her cake and eat it and I got nothing. Still part of the problem for me was I needed secrecy. I realized long ago that I would have been ridiculed if spotted out dressed whereas even now if her friends saw she didn’t have the right equipment to qualify for the team it would have been just treated as a joke and quickly forgotten. It seems there is zero tolerance one way and infinite tolerance the other way and I could never understand the angry women who insist to be equal and have all the supposed advantages that men enjoy. They seem to be given lots of air time in the UK to prattle on about disadvantage and exploitation by men and lack of opportunities. Disadvantage?- I would like to experience their lifestyle. Just step aside and I’ll give up my seat as a man for one of you. Exploitation ? – Don’t men get exploited just the same? Lack of Opportunities? – we never get the same opportunities to dress like the opposite sex without being ridiculed or attacked. Life is so frustrating at times.

I sat on my sisters bed and looked at the gifts that mum had bought. They were beautiful and I wished they were all for me. So delicate with much better materials than boy clothes. I couldn’t understand why Taylor could just walk away and ignore them. Mum had great taste and she obviously knew what sizes to buy. If only I could accept Taylors offer to keep them without us both upsetting mum.

I stayed upstairs for ages trying all the items and I looked through our wardrobes looking for matches and what might look best. I paraded around in the underwear looking in mums full length mirrors and completely forgot that I’d agreed to do some study work. As I was applying some deeper colored lipstick to match a top from Taylor’s cupboard she came back through the door looking for me. I was fully dressed and had padded out a little more. At last I felt complete. This was the real me in the mirror not an impersonation. I knew I couldn’t pretend anymore and I looked for a reaction from Taylor.

“Oh Ty I don’t believe my eyes. You are everything mum wants me to be. I feel so guilty that I have disappointed her. You are much more feminine than I can ever be and I wish that mum and dad could understand our problems and that we could flick a switch to change things. You are the girl that mum wants me to be but I just can’t. I tried so hard to understand her but you know this is me and I’m not a girly girl. I must have a hormone problem and it’s been getting worse since I went through puberty. I wish I’d been born a boy and I hate my periods and I wish I could stop them. The guys would never cope with this problem whilst trying to run and tackle and playing with the cramps is no picnic. I can’t understand why we were born like this. Are we being punished for not going to church regularly when we were young or did we do something wrong in a former life? I’m so happy when we swop over and I’m being you. When I look at you each time we swap I see such happiness in your face. It’s like clouds above our heads blow away and the sun shines through.”

“Stop it please Taylor, you are making me fill up. I feel so comfortable like this but I am feeling very emotional right now. I could cry buckets. Are we doing the right thing or is this all going to end in grief? I wish I could help you and take some of the pain of cramps for you but I can’t. I guess I have the advantage of being feminine without the problems that go with it.”

We hugged for the first time in a while. Looking at her sadness I saw Taylor as a sister again and the masculine aura disappeared from her face. We were always close but despite our intentions to have fun and limit the time we swopped we were both wanting more and I felt that probably my desires to be feminine and agree for her to go out and about as me was creating more problems for her than for me. She looked so comfortable and had been accepted. I wondered if I should bring everything to an end before she reached a point of no return. But I knew she would resist. She was very persuasive. Maybe I would have to leave home for a while to remove the temptation. This at least might allow us both space to find ourselves and return to some sort of normality. I knew I could go and stay with Jane and find a job but right now wasn’t the right time to say anything. Taylor must have seen my brain clunking around and she picked up on my concerns.

‘Ty, please don’t feel sad or bad about this. I am as concerned as you are about our situation but whatever will be, will be as far as I’m concerned. Of course there is a risk but surely we’re not hurting anybody at the moment. I will be sorry if you decide you don’t want to let our swop days continue. But and it’s a great big but, at the same time I’m telling you I won’t stop whatever you decide. So don’t spoil your ruby red lips with a moon-face and relax about it and lighten up. You look all girl and the make-up seals it. Please do us both a favor and thicken your lashes for the rest of the weekend. You have nice eyes and when you flutter your lashes like you did just now they are like butterflies. It makes me smile. Mum won’t miss a bit of mascara so who’s going to know? Show them off like she does. I think I might give Darren a call. By the way you got a message from him on your phone earlier.’

‘What? No you can’t call him. Please don’t. Give me my phone back. Let me see what he said.”

“I left your phone downstairs so come on out of here and have something to eat and we’ll get your studies out of the way. I need to be somewhere soon.”

“Just let me tidy all these things up and clean my face. Has the mascara run with my tears?”

“HaHa what mascara? You need more. Are you sure you inserted the brush? I’m no make-up artist but I think even I could have done a better job.”

We went downstairs and I looked at the sandwich Taylor had made. I’m not into her doorstoppers. We sat at the breakfast bar and it gave me chance to sit high on a stool and show off my legs that I’ve wanted to do for ages. Taylor smiled and picked up my phone and took a couple of photo’s. We liked them so much that we took some selfies of the two of us. We did look like brother and sister once she slicked her hair back again. She was so pleased that she threatened to post on my Facebook page whilst she had my phone. I reminded her that friends would assume it was her that stopped her in her tracks.

She decided to change again ready to go out to meet her friends as soon as we finished my study work whilst I nibbled on the doorstop whilst reading Darren’s message. He had invited me to a party since he had no date. I wondered if he’d realized it was a back-handed invitation as if I was his last resort. I doubted he would follow up so I thought about calling him to ask for details. I chickened out but then in a moment of madness I changed my mind and he made me feel quite excited. I told him I was flattered but I was behind on my studies and needed to hand in some work on Monday. We talked for a while and I told him that mum had bought me some clothes and new underwear that seemed to excite him. He at least sounded more talkative today and after a while I had to excuse myself.

I told Taylor when I went upstairs to our study room. She shook her head and said I was stupid and I needed to take chances in life and who better to trust than Darren because he didn’t have much idea about women. She said he’d never twig. I supposed she was right but made the excuse that I was scared of being outed.

She had the last word as usual “You might have a bigger challenge ahead than me but I promise to help you through this until we decide our paths from now on. It starts now as far as I’m concerned. No more hiding. Let’s both come out and face whatever lies ahead together. We are brother and sister whatever and we have both had the good fortune to experience both sides. So you will go to the party whatever you say so think about what you’re going to wear and get him called back.’

‘No I can’t sis. Don’t push me please.’

“Come on just forget it for now and give me back your phone in case mum calls. Why did you give him your number anyway ? I think you like him and he had his chances to work you out if he had any doubts. He didn’t did he so go with it girl. Just text him and tell him you’ve changed your mind.“

“I can’t take the chance. He’s not stupid. Anyway he’ll see the text is from Ty not Taylor.’
‘No he won’t he’ll have stored your mobile number as Ty.’

‘ OK maybe you are right. I’ll think about it.’
‘Here give me the phone. I’ll send the message for you. Just be ready by 7-30pm. I’ll be gone so I can’t push you out of the door or look out for you.’

“I’ve never done this before. I don’t know what to wear or what to do.”

“It’s no use looking at me Ty. You have more idea about fashion than me and you don’t have to do anything. He’ll be hypnotized and you’ll be lucky if he makes a move since you said he has no track record with girls.“

I resisted temptation and I did my best to study for two hours without getting changed. Taylor helped as promised so I made a lot more progress than I expected and when timeout came up on my phone I was quite surprised. I had been much more relaxed and concentrated on what I was doing with occasional support from Taylor who was indeed helpful on the maths. As she got up to leave she said she’d noticed a change in me that she put down to me feeling relaxed and aside displaying more feminine mannerisms she said my voice had lifted a few octaves. She kissed me as she left and that must have been the first time since we were at primary school together.

Within a few minutes I heard her shout goodbye and the front door slammed behind her but without any complaint from mum. I admired myself from all angles in the wardrobe mirrors and decided to follow Taylors advice and experiment with my eyelashes. Mum had lots of make-up in her room so for sure she wasn’t going to miss anything. I found a half used tube in a black shade that was supposed to give extra curl. There was an array of eyeliner pencils. I doubted she’d miss anything so I had no conscience to borrow them. Taylor was right and I could see both mum and my sister Jane in the reflection in the bathroom mirror. Neither were ever seen without make up whatever the time of day or day of the week and I realized I would feel the same.

I had no time to respond to Darren and Taylor hadn’t sent a message so I assumed that our date wasn’t to be. On the upside I was all alone so it was a great opportunity to play dress up and finish what I’d started earlier. I decided I’d go out for a walk as soon as dusk came. I was keen to walk in heels and feel the breeze around my legs and even test reactions from passers- by. I used mums curling tongs in an attempt to style my hair. It wasn’t perfect but it was fuller and did look better. I searched for a shoulder bag from mums collection and filled it with bits and bobs I might need. Mum did like her handbags and the one I selected wasn’t cheap.

It was around 7pm as I left the house after finishing my chores and tidying up after Taylor. I’d also checked my facebook page using Taylors phone and saw the photos that she’d posted after all. Why? I thought I’d persuaded her it was a bad idea. I bet she’d already shown them to her football friends to confirm she was me and maybe they had encouraged her to post. I hoped nobody would recognize me who might tell mum.

As I reached the first street corner there was a shout. It was Darren. ‘Hi Taylor. Are you coming with me since I’ve been waiting here intending to see if you were in since you didn’t answer my messages.

‘Oh I’m sorry. I think I must have given you Ty’s number by mistake. He’s out with his friends somewhere. It was kind of you to ask but I didn’t really fancy going to a party tonight as I had some work to do and I’m looking after the house for mum. I was just going for some milk. “

“Well you look amazing. I’ve never seen you look so nice. It’s a great pity and you’d have been the centre of attention I’d have been well proud. Do you mind if I come with you to be sure you get back home safe.”

That confirmed my worst fears since I wouldn’t have wanted to stand out in a crowd.

‘That’s kind of you. I suppose I should have called you and asked Ty to go for the milk but he shot off when I turned my back and I didn’t realize the time. I was distracted too much by my studies. “

“Do you always look so nice when you study?”

He almost caught me. “No I’d been opening some gifts from mum that she bought in the sales at Debenhams and I was matching them before I suddenly realized we were out of milk. Taylor swigged it all off earlier after his football. I was also thinking of buying something light to cook for supper. Taylor raided the fridge before he went out. I had a lasagne for both of us to share. He ate it all.’

‘It was a bit selfish of Ty. I suppose he’s typical of most lads who are always starving. I’m not like that though. I don’t eat much because I’m not very active.’

I appreciated his offer and was flattered by the protection but it spoiled my expedition. I was feeling a little vulnerable since he couldn’t take his eyes off me. I tried to keep my distance and resisted each time he made an approach to hold my hand. However once inside the shop in full light I felt scared especially when some younger lads were fooling around and making a noise. Darren put his arm around my waist in a protective way and I was grateful. We collected the milk and I had to bend to the bottom shelf of the refrigerator that was Sod’s Law. I tried to bend my knees and hold my skirt to avoid a display and I saw him look anyway. I asked him if he’d eaten and if he wanted to eat with me as compensation for me not accompanying him to the party and he jumped at the chance. We settled on spagetti bolognese with bread rolls followed by cheesecake. I saw the shop had all the ingredients for the bolognese sauce so I could cook from fresh. I didn’t want any pre-pack stuff.

Darren carried the bag of supplies home that included a bottle of red wine that he insisted to buy. I’d have to be careful that he didn’t try to get me drunk but he hardly seemed that sort of a person.

On the way back I repaid his kindness by holding his hand. A small gesture on my part but his face lit up a lot and with a smile he looked half decent. I guess it was his glasses that let him down. He needed a more modern style.

We arrived home and I saw I must have let lights on that was unusual. I must have been too excited. I was a bit apprehensive as I opened the door since I wasn’t sure this was the right thing to do in case Darren tried it on but I think Taylor was right that he would be too nervous. The lights were on in the kitchen and I could hear voices. Then I noticed mums suitcase in the hallway along with an overnight bag.

I turned to Darren and whispered. ‘Sorry but I think it would be best if we skipped supper. My mum is back and it sounds like we have a visitor as well.’

Darren didn’t want to leave me so I had to push him gently and I said to wait outside for a few minutes until I checked.

Two chapters to Go................

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Is something...

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

.. about to hit the rotating air distribution device?

Eek! *giggle* Eek!
>i<

Jules dear, Thank you for coming back to this one!

Looks like Tyler's dinner plans will have to wait! (Just a bit). I wonder if Momma can tell the difference between them? Wouldn't be surprised if she does right off the bat ! Please Jules, next installment soon? Loving Hugs Talia

Things just got

Renee_Heart2's picture

A bit more complicated for Ty & Taylor especially with Ty dressed as Taylor & Taylor as Ty mom I THINK is about to go balistic on both her kids.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

It's coming to a head

Jamie Lee's picture

Taylor as a boy, is acting just as inconsiderate as some boys act. She pushes others to get her way, and doesn't care if others like it. What she can't see are the consequences of her actions, consequences that could get them both hurt and the football team disqualified during a match.

She is selfish, self centered, and short sighted, which may have come to a head now that mom came home early.

Others have feelings too.