Tyler,Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

8171gh.jpg

Tyler Taylor Swop Days - Chapter 13
by
Julie D Cole

Jeff slipped away since the discussion was getting more heated and Jane told me to freshen up and go to meet Darren.
………………………………………………………..
I went upstairs and I could hear them shouting at each other.
‘Where did you get these tablets and don’t you realise the harm they can cause? And feeding them to Tyler too. What on earth are you playing at?’
‘Look they are not dangerous or they wouldn’t be available on Amazon would they? Mine are stronger anyway and Ty doesn’t need hormones. He’s half-way there already. He’s always preferred girly things. I should have been the boy.’
I didn’t want to hear anymore so I closed my bedroom door and called Darren. He was on his way so I said I’d walk to the end of our avenue and wait for him. He asked if I was OK and I told him what had happened and about the tablets. He was as angry as Jane had been.’
‘So you’ve been taking hormones and that is why your features are so feminine.’
‘I don’t think they are high in estrogen. They are more to help girls when they have heavy periods I think. It seems young girls take them to try to make their breasts grow bigger.’
‘Well as much as I’d be happy if they worked for you like that please take care and talk to your mum or your doctor. The sooner the better.’
‘Don’t worry I intended to do that anyway. I’ve had to close my door because of the shouting and I hope that Jeff has done the same.’
I left the house as quietly as I could. Jane and Taylor had moved to the lounge and closed the door. I hoped they would keep their tempers and not fall out. Jane was only trying to help and she thought Taylor should face up to problems and involve mum and dad.’
Darren and I arrived at the corner of the avenue about the same time and he hugged me and kissed me on the lips that I never thought I’d ever allow a boy to do. I didn’t pull away and it was a relief to be comforted.
‘Where shall we go? Is there anything you’d like to do?’
‘I’d just like some fresh air and to walk if that’s ok with you. We could cut through the park and walk down by the river. It’s nice to sit outside the coffee shops if there are any tables before the lunch-time rush..
‘That’s a good idea and maybe I’ll hire a rowing boat and take you down the river and back. I promise that you’ll be safe. I’m an expert.’
We walked slowly hand chatting together and Darren took hold of my hand as we walked through the park gates. I didn’t feel awkward at all and I liked the feeling of reassurance since he was treating me like a girlfriend so the chances of being recognised or challenged by anybody were lessened. I didn’t deserve his support like this but it felt nice. There were several other couples taking fresh air and a few families too with excited children running ahead that took me back to early days walking with my family with Taylor and I laughing and squealing as we chased each other. What had happened to her and could we help her return to the fun sister she had been?
As we reached the river there was no queue for the rowing boat hire so Darren pulled me towards them and insisted to help me climb in to one. We were pushed out from the bank and then I laughed as Darren struggled to manage the oars.
‘I thought you were an expert.’
‘I am but this is my first time on the river. I usually row on a machine in the gym to try to build my muscles.’
‘So you aren’t an expert then. Are we safe?’
‘I’ll soon get the hang of it so you relax and enjoy the view.’
We could never have won a boat race but we did laugh a lot especially when Darren lost an oar. A kind man recovered it for us.
Once back on dry land Darren put his arm around my shoulder and steered me towards a small café where we sat and had coffee.
‘Ty do you think Jane and Taylor are OK or should we go back and check on them?’
‘I think I’ll message Jane soon and ask because Jeff will be heading back to their place soon. I have a feeling that Taylor will just go off to see her mates and I doubt she’ll take much notice of Jane. I know she has more tablets so Jane taking them from the cupboard is not going to have any impact.’
‘Just what are these tablets?’
‘She says they are harmless but I think she takes double dose to try to build her muscles so she can compete on equal terms with the lads.’
‘I didn’t know her very well but she does seem to have become more aggressive and her features are changing. It’s the same for you. Do you feel different?’
‘Yes I feel calmer and I haven’t had any sexual urges when I wake in the morning. My chest is definitely expanding but not with muscles more with soft flesh.’
‘You mean your boobs are developing.’
‘Yes they have a lot more definition. I might have to start using the binding for school like Taylor does on our swop days.’
‘Well I have mixed feelings. I think I’m falling in love with Ty the girl. I thought that I was gay but it seems not.’
‘But I’m still a boy even if I look like a girl sometimes.’
‘No. I think you are a girl who is a boy sometimes.’
Before we left the café I messaged Jane to ask if she was OK and she called me back. They had argued for half an hour and Taylor had emphasised that she would continue taking the tablets and she was old enough to make her own decisions. She had displayed the strength in her arms that were already quite muscular after taking up weight training during the gym sessions with the football team. Her shoulders were broader too and she intended working on her thighs and stomach muscles. When Jane challenged her about her recent aggressive attitude she had said it was part of her new image and it was important if she was to be selected regularly in the team.
I apologised to Jane for my involvement and my part in accepting Taylors suggestion that we swop identities but I had no idea about how this would become so regular and it was getting out of hand. It seemed like this was Taylors plan all along and that she was enjoying life as me and encouraging me to dress and act almost full time as her. I admitted to Jane that I had been too easy to influence and that I did feel comfortable and I would talk to mum when she got home. Jane wasn’t sure that Taylor would permit me to do that based upon the argument they’d just had so she might need to pre-warn mum. We agreed to wait and chat later and I said I hoped that Taylor would come to her senses. I explained what Darren and I had been doing and that we would like to eat with her later that she accepted.
‘So are you enjoying your date Miss Tyler.’
‘Yes I am. But please don’t embarrass me since it’s all very strange and I know that it’s wrong but I’m not deceiving Darren. He knows who I am and he said that he thought he was gay but now he knows he isn’t.’
‘So he treats you and respects you as his girlfriend. That’s good.’
‘Yes but I can’t forgive Taylor for her nasty comments. Darren won’t ever do what she said. I like him and he is much nicer than her new friends.’
By the end of the call Darren had bought two more coffees and a piece of carrot cake to share but I desperately needed the toilet. I had no choice but to use the Ladies bathroom and when I opened the door there was a queue of 4 ladies who had just returned from a river trip. The three cubicles were busy and two ladies were at the sinks tidying themselves. I was in a dilemma but no way could I use the Mens bathroom or relieve myself in the shrubs that were close by. I just crossed my legs and tried to think of something else. In the end I had to jump the queue that caused a bit of commotion but needs must and I wasn’t used to holding on.
Darren just laughed when I told him what had happened and said I needed to take a leak before I left home in future.
The cake was really nice and we headed out to continue our walk. I thanked Darren for his treats and then he reached into his pocket and said he had a gift for me. I opened the small package to find a small velvet covered box. It was a silver charm bracelet and a charm that was on it that said @I love you to the moon and back.’
‘Darren you shouldn’t do this. It looks like it’s real silver.’
‘It’s for you to wear so you don’t forget me when I’m not with you.’
‘Darren it’s beautiful. Nobody ever bought me anything like this before. Are you sure.’
‘Course I’m sure. Do you like it?’
‘I love it. Thanks so much. Shall I wear it?’
‘You’d better. That’s why I bought it.’
I leaned forward to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled up to him and it was clear that he was excited. He was stiff and he made sure that I understood that it was because I looked so nice and that I’d appreciated his gift. I had a slight reaction as we nuzzled together but he he seemed so big compared to me and he was having difficulty controlling himself. I teased him a little by pushing against him and he closed his eyes. Then he reached and took hold of my hand and for a moment I thought that he wanted me to take a hold but instead he took it to his lips and kissed it. For a few moments I thought Taylor might be right. I sensed that something happened because he shuddered and then he suddenly excused himself to rush off into the shrubs saying he needed to water the nettles.
Whilst I was waiting my phone peeped and I saw it was Taylor calling. I thought about ignoring it but relented.
‘Hi Sis, it’s your Bro.’
‘Hi Taylor.’
‘What have you been telling Jane. She was in a right mood this morning. I could have slapped her. She’s left home so she has no right to interfere in our lives. Why did you tell her about our pills? It’s none of her business. If we want to enjoy ourselves and take medication or boosters that’s up to us.’
‘She knew in minutes that it was me dressed as you and we just had a long talk about my feelings and of course you were part of the conversation.’
‘But she seems to have the impression that I forced you to do it and that’s not true. You didn’t take much persuading and you are obviously more comfortable as a daughter than I am. I hate it and spending time with the guys has reinforced my belief that something happened whilst we were being carried by mum. I should have had the penis. You don’t need it and it’s surplus.’
‘Taylor you are mad. That’s not true and in fact it’s ridiculous. Just because I agreed to swop didn’t mean we should change genders.’
‘Well Jane agrees with me. She thinks you are the feminine one and I told her that it’s nothing to do with the tablets or me bullying you.’
‘Taylor she never blamed you. She just says we’ll get into trouble when people find out. Especially at school. Who is going to believe us that it was just a bit of fun? Then she thinks mum and dad would feel humiliated and they would have to move.’
‘No way. It’s nobody’s business. I think dad would be delighted if I behaved like the son he wanted. He will be impressed by my football skills and he won’t feel surrounded by women.’
‘I’m not a woman. Neither are you at the moment.’
‘Where are you anyway? I thought you were on a date with your boyfriend.’
‘I am not on a date. We are down by the river and we are out walking. We hired a rowing boat and we just had a lunch snack.’
‘Sounds like a date to me. Don’t forget what I said. Don’t let him get fresh with you and think about my reputation.’
‘The same applies to you. I hope you are not snogging and feeling up that young girl we saw you with last night.
‘Don’t get your knickers in a twist. I’ve been training and there are no girls with us. We have a friendly game this afternoon and we’ll be out afterwards. I probably will hang out with the guys this evening. I might even stay over and then I don’t need to see Jane and have anymore lectures.
‘But we have school tomorrow and you can’t play truant.’
‘Yes I can. There’s not much going on at the moment until exams. I might pop in later to pick up some things from my locker.’
‘You mean my locker. You still have my keys and my phone.’
‘Well there’s no rush is there? You can go to school as me and enjoy yourself. I’m sure Darren will be happy. You know the girls by now. I think if I turned up they’d think it was you in drag.’
Then she just dropped the call and left me hanging on.
I was agitated again when Darren returned.

‘What’s wrong Ty you look upset?’ What’s happened?’
‘It’s Taylor. She just called and she probably won’t come home tonight and she is talking about taking the day off school tomorrow. She knows she’s supposed to be attending a lecture and taking a test in the afternoon.’
‘What’s the lecture?’
‘It’s to do with Womens Health Issues from what she told me and she is not interested. She needs to attend to get a credit.’
‘Is the test related to it then?’
‘No according to Taylor it’s more of an interview with all female students to discuss any health issues or concerns they may have and to convince them about the importance of regular health checks through their adult lives. Taylor is not interested but she needs a tick in the box.’
‘She doesn’t seem to care about her own health does she? I thought these things were important.’
‘I would have thought they were or they wouldn’t waste their time.’
‘Surely she doesn’t expect you to cover for her.’
‘Surely she does.’

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Have A Feeling That Taylor Is About...

jengrl's picture

to come down really hard . It seems like it’s going to take something really serious happening for him/her to get the message . I’ve seen it happen quite often , that teenagers get the idea that they’re invincible and that nothing serious will ever happen . When it does, it rocks them to their core . I do believe that Jane has a responsibility to inform her parents about what’s going on , despite Taylor insisting that it isn’t their business . I don’t know how the law works over in the UK , but here in the U.S , teenagers are not considered adults until they turn 18. Therefore, parents are still legally responsible for their wellbeing and are the ones who make medical decisions for them . Both parents are woefully negligent in their responsibility to discipline and keep an eye on what their children are doing . As I said in a previous comment, there is no way that Taylor or any other teenager that young, should be allowed to purchase an unregulated medication online . He/She naively believes that just because they’re sold on Amazon , it means, they’re safe. Doing so without the supervision of a doctor is a very dangerous and stupid thing! If I was Taylor’s doctor , when this all blows up, they would completely withhold hormone treatments until they are legal adults. A serious lesson needs to be taught to Taylor that will finally drive the point across , that this game is way too serious and it could very well be a matter of life and death if not handled by a medical professional!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Age of Consent in the UK

At 16 Children are considered free from parental control, they can leave home, they can start a family, they can get married, they can start work, they can pay taxes, they can join the forces. The legal age for buying alcohol or changing sex is 18. The latter needs medical referral and 2 years living in the preferred gender.

Jules

Loving it!!

I love this story. So glad that the "penultimate" chapter turned out not to be so; there is so much more ground to cover here. It seems to me that you got back on this horse and expected to trot it back to the stable; instead, you find it's a wild bronco that you must ride until it decides that it's done. Meanwhile I'm watching from the corral fence, munching popcorn as I'm highly entertained. Here are my words of encouragement: RIDE 'EM, COWGIRL!! YEE-HAW!!

Hugz! - **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

Love your comment

If ever I doubt myself again I'll look back at this message.
I'm glad you like the story. I've enjoyed picking it back up again.

Jules

i think the parents need to listen first and foremost

Dee Sylvan's picture

Taylor and Tyler seem to have found their way, albeit not necessarily voluntary in Tyler's case. I think the parents would be wise to not to get upset at these two but support them. What's done is done. It may be that one or both may switch back or both may continue in their newfound gender identity. To simply shut down their (especially Taylor's) desires could have disastrous results. Taylor is being selfish in her singlemindedness, but Tyler seems to have found a comfortable path as well. It's difficult being a parent, but these two need support and medically sound decisions, not screaming and yelling.

DeeDee

Oh dear Taylor

Podracer's picture

Poisoning your sibling? That's what it amounts to, no matter that Ty seems to waver over his gender, the pills were not consensual.
This all is so one-sided, expecting Ty to maintain her school and reputation while she philanders and even ditches school?
It's good that you have Jane acting the proper parent, Julie, or this would have gone even worse for the twins, one way or another.

"Reach for the sun."

To hell with it...

Jamie Lee's picture

...is what Tyler should say and go to school as Tyler. His grades are already suffering so why let Taylor finally sink his ship. On the same thing, it will become evident to the school when Taylor's grades start slipping, and it will cause them to investigate.

If the parents no longer have a say how their children live, then after they are told what Taylor is doing, and her total disregard for others, they should pack her bags and send her on her way. And inform the football team about her deseiving them.

Taylor only cares about Taylor, fine, then care only about herself. Only somewhere else. And get Tyler medical help.

Others have feelings too.