The Surgeon's Lodger Part 25

Printer-friendly version
bridal (2).JPG

Michelle took a while to heal. She spent the first two weeks at home with Suzi looking after her. Suzi and Angus were sharing Sam’s old room. They were becoming very close now. Michelle wondered if they would end up married.

Before she left the hospital, they gave her a set of dilators. It felt painful and weird at first, then after a while she started to feel a slight tingle of pleasure. She didn’t yet have too much feeling, but the sensation of the lubricated dilator sliding in made her gasp.

After several checkups, she was assured that as time went on, and she healed, she should get more feeling. Suzi told her that women need as much mental stimulation as physical, to orgasm. She said the plus side was that women could achieve multiple orgasms. Sometimes though, they didn’t have any.

Sam was, as he always was, perfect. He insisted on cooking and made sure Michelle didn’t over exert herself. She started tackling the housework when Sam was at work one day. Sam was worried about her, but she insisted she needed get up and about.

She had a heavy pad in her knickers, but she felt the absence of the old male “equipment” keenly. It just felt right. She had got used to the difference in posture a few weeks after her breast implants. Now she had noticed her nipples were getting larger and more sensitive. When she dilated they made noticeable bumps in her bra. She couldn’t resist playing with them with her free hand. She imagined what it would be like with Sam.

After twelve weeks she was back to her new, old self. Suzi had told her how much her features had softened. She or Sam never noticed it as they saw each other all the time. Suzi showed her a picture from her phone taken just before Christmas. She saw the subtle changes. She looked feminine even without makeup.

Sam never asked about love making. She had used her hands and mouth a few times, at her insistence. She loved him so much, she just wanted him to be happy. This man who had taken her from a nearly suicidal, sad, frightened crossdresser to being a woman.

She thought that she was a close as she would ever get now. She was realistic enough to know she could never experience what most women did, things like periods and childbirth would never be possible.

Suzi joked she had “dodged a bullet” with that.

In May as she and Suzi were in the kitchen making dinner for their men, Michelle asked Suzi a question she had been trying to ask for a few weeks.

“Suzi I know we haven’t known each other for that long, but I just want to ask…”

“Michelle, after what we’ve been through, well especially you. You can ask me anything. I consider you a sister. I’ve seen you before and after remember. I sat beside your bed when you were recovering. You’re family.”

Michelle welled up.

“Oh Suzi, why are you and your brother so bloody perfect? What I want to ask is, will you be my maid of honor?”

Suzi blinked, her jaw went slack. Then she screamed and hugged Michelle.

“Is that a yes then?”

Sam and Angus rushed into the kitchen.

“What’s the matter? Are you OK?”

Suzi hugged Sam

“I think your future wife is ready to set a date. “

Sam looked at Michelle, who smiled, and nodded. We wrapped his arms around her. She looked into his eyes.

“I ready now Sam. I know we’ve talked about this. I feel I’m enough of a woman for you now. You don’t know how much your patience has meant to me. If you still want me, can we set a date?”

Sam leant down and kissed her. When they came up for air he said.

“I would marry you today if I could. When are you thinking of?”

“How about July. I was thinking a registry office, as neither of us are particularly religious. I need to get a dress, then we need to sort out the flowers, and we need somewhere for the reception, and we..”

“Slow down Michelle, you’ll have a panic attack.”

Angus patted Sam on the back, shook his hand, the kissed Michelle.

Suzi hugged and kissed Michelle and said.

“I’ll help sort it all out over the next few weeks. First thing first, wedding dress shopping.”

It struck Michelle then. Her dream of being a woman and getting married was going to happen. Shopping for a wedding dress. She had seen women smiling and laughing as they tried on a dress on television programs. That would be her now. The center of attention. Everyone looking at her on her big day.

One of the biggest days of many women’s lives. She was going to be privileged to experience it. A bride in an amazing white dress. Standing before an audience of friends, pledging her life to her husband.

“I going to get some champagne, you coming Angus?”

The women carried on chatting as they finished the spaghetti Bolognese.

“You’ve made my brother so happy Michelle. I’m going to enjoy helping you plan this. I offered to help Fiona. Guess what she said.”

“Err, fuck off?”

Suzi laughed. “Well a little longer than that. It was, what would a fucking dyke like you know about normal people’s weddings?”

“Did she not know you were bisexual?”

“I told her, but she insisted I was a lesbian.”

“Well I’m sure she getting her fill of those in prison now.”

Suzi laughed at that remark and said.

“How about we start dress shopping next Saturday? There’s a shop in the town. We could try one of the larger shopping centers like Bluewater if you don’t see anything you like.”

“Sound lovely. I also want to get some special honeymoon lingerie if you don’t mind helping.”

“Oh yes I love lingerie shopping. It’s nice seeing how sexy you look, but even better when you see the lust in your partner’s eyes.”

“It will be like losing my virginity for the first time.”

“Oh, you haven’t, well you know?”

“No, I sort of thought I’d save it for our wedding night. Am I being stupid?”

“No, you’re just being quaint and old fashioned. It’s one of the reasons he loves you. Just don’t expect miracles. It may take ages before you see fireworks.”

“Talking of fireworks, you and Angus seem to be a permanent item now. Any chance of me being a bridesmaid?”

Suzi flushed red and said.

“You never know. I think one of the reasons I love him is, he is so sensitive. A lot of the guys I met when I was younger at uni, were all beer, farts and wham bam, thank you mam, sex.”

“Angus seems like a nice guy. He knows how to treat people.”

“He knows his way around a woman’s body too. He asks what I want and what I like. I thought I could only get that from another woman. “

“Looks like we both have our ideal man. Come on let’s dish up the boys are back.”

They sat around eating and drinking champagne and discussing wedding plans. Sam asked Angus to be best man. He had not known him that long, but he knew it would mean so much to him.

As she ate her chocolate gateaux, Michelle smiled to herself. Everything was going well. There were no more monsters hiding ready to ruin things.

Just as she cleaned up the dinner things, the phone rang.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just as…

Robertlouis's picture

…he was cleaning up, the phone rang.

Don’t you dare, Leanna, don’t you dare.

☠️

DUV DUV Eastenders moment . I

leeanna19's picture

DUV DUV Eastenders moment . I couldn't resist it.

Michael, wake up its all been a dream. You've been in a coma since your landlady caught you in her clothes. She hit you with a frying pan and messed up your face.

That would be horrible. A phone call can be good news....sometimes....

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Good Ol' Cliff

joannebarbarella's picture

Hanging around again!