The Surgeon's Lodger Part 4

Printer-friendly version
girdles.JPG

They talked into the early hours of the morning. Sam told her that he had been involved with an on off relationship with his room mate in medical school. He said the sex was very infrequent as he never felt fully comfortable with being with another man. The only time they had sex he used to insist his room mate wore a pair of knickers that one his old girlfriends had left behind. His room mate soon tired of this.

Michelle told him before he dropped out of uni, he had had several boyfriends. He was usually the passive partner. He was often refereed to as a pretty boy.

"Well that makes sense Michelle. Femininity is as passive force. Yielding, but powerful. I sensed it in you the day I met you. I honestly then read you as gay."

"Well I suppose I am aren't I?"

"Did you dress with your boyfriends?"

"No, I was afraid of being called a freak. That still hurts when I think about it."

"Well it's not your step-father's fault really. He's been conditioned to think like that all his life. I bet he hates gays and lesbians."

"Huh, yeah he does. He had a stack of lesbian porn mags next to his bed though."

"Typical bloke really. You disgust me, but can I watch."

She laughed. He was so easy to talk to, and had so much empathy.

"Do you see yourself as women sexually Michelle?"

"I'm trying to work that out. I thought I was gay, but it never really clicked. I dated a girl once, but I just wanted to get into her knickers, quite literally . She sensed I wasn't masculine enough and dumped me after the second date. I like men, but from a female perspective. I like it when you hold me I feel protected. I makes me feel calm and wanted."

"That sounds like a very female response to me. Can I hold you again?"

They drew closer, and she sunk her head into his chest and felt his arms wrap around her.

"It's going to be alright Michelle. You are going to be what you should have been. I will do everything I can for you."

She looked up with shiny eyes on the verge of tears.

"Why? why help me you hardly know me?"

"Well I can see you are in pain. My job is to help those in pain and I think I'm falling for you. Sorry I said that, I don't want to scare you off."

She kissed him.

"Lets just see where this goes. I feel the same way about you, but please give me time."

"You have all the time in the world. How about a date? Saturday I'll take your for a meal in Hoddesdon. There's a nice pub by the river."

"It's a date, I'll find something nice to wear from all the women's clothes you own."

"What? I don't own any, oh!"

"It's your house, so they are your clothes."

"Ok, I hereby gift you all of the clothing in the main bedroom. In fact you should move in there. It's a woman's bedroom, a woman should be living there."

"Thank's Sam I'll move in tomorrow."

They both said goodnight and went to their own rooms.

The next day while Sam was at work Michelle sorted through the clothing properly. She had only ever taken the odd item. She was afraid of being caught or some realizing what she had been doing. It was dead women's wardrobe after all.

She opened all the drawers and found a treasure trove. There were girdles, panti-girdles, corselettes, and bra's. Some of the foundation wear was in sealed Marks and Spencers packets. She found four packets of unopened vintage nylon stockings. There were many pairs of cotton granny pants, she thew those away. She even found some long leg, silk bloomers. These had lace at the edges of the legs. They must have been a real turn on fifty years ago. She decided to keep these as she wanted to see what they felt like to wear.

She went through the dresses. Many were vintage. Not quite to her liking , but too nice to throw. By the end of the day she had tried on most of the coats,skirts,blouses, dresses, shoes and even some cardigans. She sorted out two bags of clothes for the charity shop. She really needed some more modern lingerie. She liked the idea of the foundation garments and decided to keep most of the ones that fitted her.

She would talk to Sam about it when he got home. She showered and changed into the silk bloomers. They felt absolutely wonderful. The silk caressed her legs and bottom as she walked around the bedroom. She had to take them off to put the black corselette and stockings on. She put the bloomers back on over them and felt the elastic break on the waist. They were very old and she made a mental note to buy some elastic when she went shopping. She opted for a pair of plain black knickers that were in one of the unopened packets.

She put on a full silky black slip with a nice lace edge. You don't see these now she thought. She loved the silky feel though. She stuffed the bra part of the corselette with tights and stockings. Breast forms were something else she would talk to Sam about. The dark blue dress looked so much better now she was molded into a more feminine shape by her underwear. She sat at the vanity and did her makeup. Finally she put on her wig and stood to see the results.

She felt joy like never before. This woman, this pretty woman in retro clothes was her. She turned and admired the dress swish around her legs. She felt confidence flow through her. She would go shopping and buy something nice and cook dinner for Sam. She wondered what he would think of her look. She would find out later, but now she felt happy to be, and feel like her own woman.

She slipped into a pair of black two inch court shoes, put on a mid length leather coat with a wide collar and picked up her handbag. As she headed towards Tesco's, she wondered if her hair was long enough for a woman's style. Perhaps she should get her ears pierced at he same time? She felt so confident she thought she could face doing something like that for the first time in her life. She owed Sam so much. The wonderful man who believed in her. She was going to cook him a nice meal to show him how much she appreciated what he had done for her.

She smiled at passers by, and noticed the approving glances from men of all ages. This was her new life, she thought. They see a pretty woman, not a freak. The demons from her past were slowly leaving her. She got a trolley and wandered down the aisles looking for things she thought Sam would like.

The possibilities were now endless.

©Leeanna19 2022

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lodger?

joannebarbarella's picture

The word has always had a slightly tawdry connotation, an implication that landlord/landlady and lodger are having a bit of rumpy-pumpy on the side, maybe to discount the rent!
Michelle's relationship with Sam has now gone way beyond that. I'm not quite sure how to describe it but it's almost man and wife, and it seems she is eager to embrace her role.

I'm beginning to really like this story and empathise with Michelle. I can see myself in her shoes (heels, naturally!).

Thanks Joanne.

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Joanne.
I've lost count of the stories I read on F/M where the land lady catches the guy in her clothes and makes him dress or be her maid. Or where a guy can't pay the rent and ends up a crossdressed sex slave. I won't say I haven't enjoyed some of them.

I first wrote for F/M and thought the story should go dress/guy/sex. They seemed to like that. It is nice to write something that people seem to enjoy where I can develop characters. I am even getting good feedback on F/M , which surprised me. I thought that it was all about sex on there.

This installment is just Cding really. Michelle is still a very confused, but happier "Special" girl LOL

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Variables.

This seems to be developing into an interesting story with many insights into gender variance and differing sexualities.
So far the basic plot seems to promise several (even many) different directions for the story to take.

Thanks for generating such interest,
Bev.

bev_1.jpg

Thanks Bev, I know what I'm

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Bev, I know what I'm like in my head, but there are many of us that feel so different. to me. I am trying to show that with this story. Not going to be just I'm a surgeon , I can remove all your offending bits. Job done your a woman. Talking to you and the others of here shows me the broad spectrum of opinions and options.

Some trans people don't want to have a full gender reassignment. Please if I have the terminology wrong there I meant no offense.

A few months ago I read about an operation to give a trans person a "cosmetic" vagina . I think that's what it was called. It looks externally like a vagina, but there is no cavity. So the operation is less risky and has a shorter recovery time. I think it's aimed at those that don't want vaginal sex or those who just want to be rid of the "offending bits" and just don't want sex.

You learn something new every day.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

"The possibilities were now endless..."

laika's picture

I do love this couple, their dialogue, their deep affection; it's all so delicious...

It's probably just me, or maybe it's all the serials that I've read here
when things are just going too good; But this chapter's amazingly
optimistic last line makes me somewhat apprehensive...
~hugs, Veronica

Michelle is very fragile. Sam

leeanna19's picture

Michelle is very fragile. Sam is sometimes too helpful, but that's what he does for a living.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna