Harvey and the pretty girl - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

images_0.png

Harvey and the pretty girl - part 5

Harley sets off to rescue Sandra...

Harley could feel that Sandra was somewhere in the city, so she directed the cab driver to head in that direction. The cabbie looked a bit worried and Harley figured out that being given vague ‘that way’ directions from someone dressed like an anime wet dream with a crazed look in their eyes would disconcert most people. She took her phone from her purse and faked using it as a sat-nav as she told the driver which direction to go.
Moving towards Sandra with a purpose seemed to quiet her libido somewhat and Harley was able to stop squirming on the back seat. She fiddled with her phone some more and managed to get a maps application to come up so that she could call out street names that headed in the direction she could sense.

Pretty soon she figured out that they were heading towards the college, but the feelings from Sandra came from beyond the college campus. Eventually, they circled round a block of buildings and Harley was sure that Sandra was inside a large building set back from the road.

Harley directed the driver to pull over on the street opposite. She rummaged in her purse and was delighted to find that Sandra had had the forethought to leave cash and a credit card for her. She paid the cabbie and watched as she drove off into the night.

As she became unsure of what her next steps would be her libido pounced like a mythical beast. Harley’s legs quivered and she whimpered as she tried to get her hand into the tight knickers under her short skirt. She looked up and down the street and was relieved to find that there was no one watching her, until the thought of someone watching her turned into an erotic fantasy that left her craving an audience…

Fighting to master her lustful thoughts she turned her attention to how she was going to get into the house.

She wasn’t exactly dressed for espionage, so a bold approach seemed to be her only option.

She walked over to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Nothing happened.

She started looking around for a letterbox or a key under the doormat or any other way to get in. She was bent over looking for rocks in the flowerbed with her ass to the door when it suddenly opened. Standing there was a spotty youth in an ill-fitting robe like a monk's habit.

Harley was mildly embarrassed at the fact that she had just flashed her knickers at this boy, but she was not as flustered as he was.

“Y-yes?” he stammered “W-what do you want?”

He looked a little panicked, like he wasn’t used to talking to pretty, scantily dressed girls, and he might bolt at any moment. Harley tried her best to calm and reassure him with a smile.
“Is this where the party is?” she asked “I can see you’re already dressed up. What have you come as?”

“P-party?” the boy asked, sounding confused.

“Halloween party?” Harley said, as she stepped closer to him. Her breasts seemed to mesmerise the boy so she leant forward slightly to give him a better look and dropped her gaze demurely.

“Halloween?” the boy said, sounding even more confused. Harley could see from the bulge in the front of his robe that he was probably having some issues with blood supply to the brain about now. The thought of her effect on him made her tummy do a little flip of excitement.

Before she could continue her conversation, her link to Sandra pulsed with a strange emotion, a mix of fear, pain and something darker. The unexpected distraction triggered Harley’s libido and before she could consciously think she threw herself at the boy and started kissing him.
Startled, he fell back into the doorway and his arms came up and around her. As his hands touched her skin Harley felt the male energy start to warm her. She wasn’t sure how she did it, but as the energy flowed into her she tried to push some of her need into the boy, she wanted him to lust after her the way she needed him right now.

All nervousness and hesitation vanished as he started pulling the robe over his head. Harley was amused to see that he had shorts and a T-shirt under the robe and grateful to find that the guy obviously worked out. The robe had been disguising a body that didn’t match the spotty nerd face.

The boy was clearly frustrated by Harley’s outfit, it wasn’t clear how to unfasten it and get to Harley’s luscious body. Harley had no such problems and soon had the boy’s shorts down round his knees. Harley knew that she was unable to easily remove significant parts of her outfit without the magic box it came in, so she settled for pulling her knickers to one side and presenting her ass to the boy.

Conscious thought left both of them then and all that could be heard were gasps and groans as they rutted like animals in the open doorway looking out onto the street.

Harley felt herself sucking energy from the boy, and as it began to be converted to demon energy and then into female energy she felt the familiar buzz of well being as her body repaired and renewed itself. She could feel herself become more feminine and more beautiful as he pounded away. By the time he had come twice, he was slowing down and becoming more erratic in his movements. Harley wanted more, she was floating in a sex-induced high and she tried to suck more energy from the boy but there was a resistance that she couldn’t prevail against, like trying to suck a watermelon through a hosepipe.

Harley turned the boy on his back and rode him cowgirl style as he started to falter. She felt really good now, but she noticed that her reserves of female energy were not siphoning off to Sandra, as they had before and the flow from demon energy to female energy seemed to be slowing as if some reservoir of female energy was full and overflowing back into demon energy. It was hard to grasp what was happening, Harley just had a feeling like she was reaching some kind of equilibrium.

The boy was getting weaker now and Harley was finding the trickle of male energy coming from him was slowing, although he clearly had reserves of energy left that she couldn’t pull from him.

She had a thought; what if she could push some of the excess female energy into the boy to push the rest of the male energy into her?

As she was trying to find the right metaphysical muscles to twitch to accomplish this, three things happened; another boy appeared from some stairs at the other end of the hallway, he shouted something and pulled a gun out and shot her, just as she started to push the female energy into the first boy.

In fear and pain her psyche responded in pure reflex by dumping all her excess female energy into the first boy and pulling all of his male energy into her. Her demon energy sizzled as the massive jolt of energy hit her and the lights in the hallway flickered.

Harley was awash with Female and Demon energy, she screamed in pain, ecstasy and wonder her senses came alive and she realised she could see aspects of creation that she had never dreamed of. Power crackled and sizzled within her, sparks flew from her fingertips and toes. The bullet that was lodged near her spine squirmed from her body and tinkled on the floor as her flesh knit itself back together. Harley rose to a standing position, she didn’t bother actually standing she just floated off the mewling, newly made girl lying beneath her.

“What a rush!” Harley murmured to herself, her voice husky and seductive and filled with power. Harley held her hand out to the new girl and helped her to her feet. The girl's clothes hung from her in tatters from the force of the transformation and she looked terrified. Harley smiled at her reassuringly.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to love what happens next!” Harley told her.

Harley held her head in her hands and kissed her. Harley willed the demon energy to transform the girl, as she had been transformed herself, but with the energy the new girl devoured being transferred to Harley instead of Sandra. As they broke the kiss Harley used the remaining energy to clothe the new strawberry blonde in white lace undergarments.

“Annie” Harley named her, as she stepped back and they turned to the remaining boy who was staring at them in wonder. “Enjoy” she said as she indicated the boy.

Annie’s eyes went wide as she saw lust come over the boy’s face. Harley used her new found power to push them together like opposite poles of a magnet. She was not sure how much effect it had or whether she might have overdone it slightly.

Annie seemed a little unsure at the start, she had the equipment but she hadn’t read the owner’s manual, if you know what I mean?

The boy was beyond rationality at this point, he growled as he grabbed her, his hips twitching as he tried to concentrate enough to get his robe and pants off. Annie’s knickers scarcely covered her modesty, if she’d had any, so they were soon pulled to one side and they went at it with a passion that left Harley gasping with awe and excitement. Harley could feel every inch as if Annie’s body was her own, as Annie began to draw energy from the boy her skin smoothed, her waist narrowed, her hair grew and she began to look as if she had been photoshopped. Harley couldn’t tear her gaze away from Annie's body, she was femininity personified. Her hair deepened in colour until it was fiery red as her body shook with it’s first female orgasm.

Harley helped Annie get the boy hard again after he came the first time. Annie's enthusiasm was growing with each passing moment. They lay him on his back and Annie ground her crotch against his face as Harley lowered herself onto him. Harley wasn’t sure what she was doing, she was operating on instinct now as she tried to recreate the happy accident that had created Annie.

Harley could feel energy coming from Annie at the same time she was getting energy directly from the boy. Harley reached out and kissed Annie as they both rode the nameless guy. Harley drew energy from Annie as she pushed female energy into the boy. Annie’s eyes fluttered in bliss as she felt the energy wash through her. Harley could feel that he was nearly spent and there was that lump of masculine energy that couldn’t be pulled from him.

So Harley pushed, she pushed female energy into him and sucked male energy from him and energy from Annie at the same time, Harley heaved, metaphysically speaking, with all her might and all resistance collapsed as the boy screamed and Eldritch energy sparkled and cascaded over the three of them.

When the world stopped spinning and she could string her thoughts back together again, Harley laughed in delight. Annie was transformed into a stunning Redhead and the boy was a slightly geeky looking gamer girl with Brown hair. Harley felt like a goddess, brimming with power. With a wave of her hand she dressed the new girl in black lingerie.

“I think you shall be ‘Bella’” Harley told her. Bella looked bemused and uncertain. Harley turned to Annie who looked a lot more sure of how she felt.

“Annie, my dear, how many more boys are there in the house?” I asked her.

Annie trembled with anticipation at the word ‘boys’.

“There are twenty-two in all, eleven are in the basement with Jack, torturing the demon.” Annie said. Her voice was that of a southern lady, low and smooth and oozing sexuality.

“H-how are we going to deal with that many men?” Bella asked.

“Gang-bang time?” asked Annie, clearly relishing the challenge.

Bella looked mortified.

Harley’s link to Sandra chose that moment to pulse again with a complex emotion that she wasn’t able to understand. But it felt like Sandra was in trouble and it triggered another flare-up of Harley’s libido, just as Annie mentioned ‘gang-banging’ a large group of boys. Harley crammed her fingers in her knickers, but she fought to control herself.

“I don’t want to turn all the boys into girls,” Harley said. “You were an accident, Annie and you shot me Bella!”

“You want to save some boys to play with?” Annie asked “That’s cool, I suppose… I have to say, this…” she ran her hands down her body and smiled at Harley, “Is a hell of an accident! I can’t recall ever having so much fun, or feeling… mmmmm, SO good!”

“I-I’m sorry I shot you,” Bella said, “I was just trying to scare you.”

“Scared? I was terrified. I hate guns” Harley said.

“Really? But you’re bullet-proof” Bella said.

“I didn’t know that, and I’m not really bullet-proof, I would have died if I hadn’t been drawing energy from Annie when you shot me.” Harley said.

“Drawing energy? Are you like a vampire?” Bella asked.

“More like a Succubus, I think,” Annie said.

“Well, Sandra is technically a lust demon so, yes - I guess that’s accurate,” Harley said.

“Are we soul-less undead now?” Bella asked.

“I have no idea, I’ve no idea what a soul looks like. I know that you and Annie are tied to me for now, and I am tied to Sandra. But my connection to Sandra is blocked and I fear bad things are going to happen to me if I can’t free her and re-establish the link” Harley said.

“If we’re linked to you… and bad things happen to you, then nothing good happens to us, I guess?” Annie said.

Harley shrugged “I think I enhanced your smarts along with your body, you probably figured out more than me already,” she said.

“Let’s stop Jack!” said Bella. Her face showed her new-found determination. Bella searched for the gun she shot Harley with. She let out a gasp of fear and revulsion when she saw what remained of the gun lying on the floor. It looked like it was made from black leather or plastic and it had mated with a squid or some unfortunate deep-sea creature that hadn’t survived the transition to the surface, it was not symmetrical in any direction, it looked lop-sided and just plain wrong. But one of the most disconcerting things about it was the way that it was pulsing and wriggling like some voracious grub.

“Don’t touch it!” Harley shouted. Harley could see with her enhanced senses that it was bleeding malevolence into its surroundings.

“You don’t need to tell me!” said Bella, with fear and revulsion in her voice “you would have to be crazy to want to be in the same State as that thing!”

“What happened to it?” Annie asked.

“I think I cursed it, by instinct” Harley explained “I didn’t want to just destroy it, I wanted it to suffer and anyone who used it.”

Bella shivered as she thought through the implications of that.

“You could have done the same thing to me?” Bella asked in a small voice.

“It’s kind of what Sandra did to me when I tried to stab her.” Harley explained, “Being a succubus is kind of the cure for the curse.”

“Well, I like the cure… without the curse.” said Annie “When I was riding Ben, before you turned him into Bella I felt so….good!”

Annie managed to load the word ‘good’ with significantly more meaning than it would normally bear.

“So, how are we going to deal with the b-boys?” Bella asked. Her eyes went wide as her libido went up a notch as she mentioned boys. “Oh!” she said.

“Ha!” said Annie, “I guess men and boys are food now?”

Harley shook her head. “Not in the way you mean, I think. I’ve taken energy from a man before without consuming it all, and he left in the morning with a smile on his face!”

Harley smiled at the memory of the evening that she had spent with Josh.

Bella asked, “So, did you just do it to us to enslave us to do your bidding?”

“Bid me. Oh mistress!” Annie said with a smirk.

“I don’t think so,” Harley said “Why? Do you feel that you have to obey me?”

“No, but I think there’s no place for us here anymore,” Annie said “We were part of a pretty misogynistic crowd.”

Bella nodded, thoughtfully.

Annie continued “...and Jack wants your Sandra to do something that could fuck up the world. I’m guessing that would do bad things to you, and so to us, by extension?”

“I don’t know, I think so.” Harley said “I’ve only been a girl for a couple of days now, so this is pretty new to me, too. Sandra said our fates were linked, she was responsible for me and I was tied to her.”

“Well, we can’t shoot them. I’m not strong enough to physically stop them. I think being turned into a succubus will shake them up a bit and cause them to rethink some of their world views without fundamentally harming them.” Bella said.

“Whoa, when did ‘us’ become ‘Them’” Annie asked.

“Are you on their side?” Bella asked.

“Fuck it, no! I was always the outsider here, I thought Jack was a dangerous nut job, but I never thought he’d actually catch anything. We have to do something, and it has to be pretty extreme, because Jack’s just going to do it again if we don’t. Now he knows it works, and if he doesn’t, then one of the others in the ‘dastardly dozen’ will!” Annie said.

“Dastardly dozen? Isn’t that a comic book villain team?” Bella asked.

“Sounds about right, don’t you think?” Annie asked.

Can we change them, the same way you do?” Bella asked Harley.

“I don’t know. I don’t think so” Harley said “It was kind of a freak accident, I don’t know if I’ll be able to show you how to do it later, when I figure it out myself.”
“Well, we can keep them busy, until you change them!” Annie said.

“I’ll try and do one” Bella said, as she blushed scarlet.

Just then another guy came round the end of the corridor.

“What the fuck!” he said aggressively and moved towards us, puffing his chest up.

“Why don’t you take this one?” Annie suggested to Bella, and pushed her forward.

“C-Carlos?” Bella said as she tottered forwards on her high heels.

“How do you know my name? Bitch!” Carlos said.

“Ben told me,” Bella said, “He said that he would go ahead and leave you to take care of us. He said even you would be able to take care of three girls!”

“Oh, I’m going to take care of you alright!” Carlos said, “Come here, girly!”

He reached out to grab Bella.

Annie said to Harley “Maybe we should distract him for a moment!” and pushed Harley against the wall as she started kissing and groping her.

Carlos stared, stunned at the show in front of him. Bella took that opportunity to drop to her knees and reach under his robe to pull down his shorts and free his manhood.

Carlos looked down with a knowing smile, “Oh yes, I know what you women want!”

He pulled off his robe to show a well-muscled body. Bella pushed him against the wall and went to work on him with her mouth. Within seconds, Carlos was a drooling idiot, Bella was becoming more frenzied as the energy began to flow into her and Harley was getting very hot and bothered as Annie slid to her knees and began her own oral ministrations. Harley was getting bombarded with Bella’s feelings as well as her own. It was only when Bella had practically drained Carlos of his readily available male energy that Harley regained enough self-control to come over and see how Bella was getting on.

Bella was loaded with female energy which had moulded her into an idealized form of her gamer-girl self. She was straining with all her might to pull the last bits of energy from Carlos, but she was having the same problem that Harley had been having when she transformed Annie.

Harley kissed Bella hard on a nipple as she touched one finger to Carlos’ body and pushed female energy into him to pop the male energy out. The results were explosive, energy and cum coated Bella’s insides and she screamed with Harley and Carlos as the energy consumed and rebuilt them. Carlos’ screams raised in pitch rapidly as her body shrank to become a petite Asian woman with lustrous black hair and red lingerie. Bella just glowed with physical perfection, she looked like a fantasy girl next door with straight brown hair and hazel eyes and subtle makeup, and curves in all the right places.

“Oh my god! What have you done to me?!” the newly made girl wailed. Harley explained again, but she noticed the newly made ‘Charlotte’ wasn’t paying attention as much as she expected. Charlotte’s hand was squirming in her knickers.

Annie asked Harley “Did you supercharge her libido too much?”

“I don’t even know how to do that,” Harley said, “I thought it just turned up what you already had. Was Carlos a bit sex-obsessed to begin with?”

“Oh!” Bella said as she looked to Annie.

“Oh! Right.” Annie said, “Carlos always used to brag that he was a sex-addict and that’s why he acted the way he did.”

“Brag?” Harley asked.

“Yeah, we know - he was pretty fucked up, and among this crowd, that’s saying a lot!” Annie said.

“Charlotte, are more of the boys coming?” Bella asked.

“B-boys?” Charlotte asked, her voice shaky from how hard she was exploring her new body parts. Sudden realisation crossed Charlotte’s face and she turned and walked towards the back of the building. Well, technically tottered on high heels might be a more accurate description. The three other girls looked at each other with shocked realisation…

“Oh shit!” they said in unison and followed after Charlotte. They caught up with her just as she passed the threshold of the door at the end of the hallway.

Charlotte said “Hello boys! Did you miss me?”

In the room there were six guys watching a 50” television, sat on three sofas.. Six heads swivelled to see who was there, six pairs of eyes went wide

Charlotte began to stalk towards the largest of the boys. Her predatory intentions were clear from her face and her gait, but it wasn’t clear what threat a tiny Asian girl in lingerie would be to a 6’4” jock.
He stood to confront her. The sexual tension in the room rose as it became clear he was rapidly developing a sizable bulge in the front of his robe.

Harley whimpered as the edges of Charlotte’s need hit her along with the musky scent of the six guys and four horny women.

When Charlotte got within 3 feet of the jock she launched herself at him, wrapping her legs and arms around him and kissing him hard on the mouth and neck. Shocked, the jock stumbled backwards and fell to the floor. Charlotte lifted his robe to show that, unlike the other guys, he wasn’t wearing anything else under his robe. She started to grind against him.

The two guys nearest them came over to help their friend. They got to either side of Charlotte and reached down to pull her off the jock, just as Charlotte figured out how to slip the prone jocks manhood into her. She pushed down with a satisfied groan and the energy began to flow into her. The flow of energy tugged at the other two guys as well and soon Charlotte had her own orgy going.

All three guys were non-verbal now hunting for orifices to use with Charlotte’s active participation.

Harley fell to the floor, twitching, overwhelmed with the energy flow from Charlotte and the physical sensations.

The three remaining guys took that as their cue to strip off and join in the fun. Annie stepped forward to the first guy with a smile on her face and drew him down to lie beside Harley. Bella saw what Annie did and tried to lead the other two guys around Harley to lie on the opposite side. One guy went with her, but the other decided to turn his attention to Harley.

Harley was struggling to deal with the overwhelming sensations as he entered her. She was having to deal with input from 3 other girls now, at the same time as experiencing her own activities. The flow of energy itself was overwhelming, without the accompanying, very distracting, physical sensations. As Harley began to accommodate the sensations she cautiously tried to pull a little energy through the girls, starting with Charlotte, rather than accepting the default trickle of energy. Charlotte groaned and redoubled her exertions.

The new energy levels expanded Harley’s consciousness further and she could see and feel the links to the other girls, and through them, their links to the six guys. Charlotte was like a supernova, dangerously close to exploding, Bella was like a sun and Annie was like a hotter, bluer sun.

Harley tried to drain the energy from the guy on top of her, to feel that familiar blocked pipe feeling that she knew how to clear. For some reason she felt full, the suction she had before wasn’t working as potently as before. She tried pushing her excess female energy into him, and that helped, but it didn’t clear the blockage. Harley gasped as the guy developed breasts and a vagina as he continued to pound his impressive erection into her. Harley wriggled her way on top and went to a 69 position as she continued to push energy into the she-male. Harley ground her pussy against their willing mouth and went to work with her mouth and fingers respectively on the penis and vagina presented to her. Their climax, when it came was a cascade of ecstasy; the she-male’s penis erupted with cum and energy as it vanished and the resulting energy was consumed by Harley, the sudden influx of additional energy caused Harley to come explosively, excess energy coursing through her and into the newly female body of her partner, which caused the erstwhile she-male to orgasm convulsively again and again as the she-male became emphatically female exclusively.

Their mutual screams triggered Charlotte’s orgasm, which triggered, in turn, each of the three guys she was writhing on the floor with.

Charlotte squealed like a stuck pig and rode her orgasms out, bouncing up and down on the hapless jock beneath her, ignoring his cries of pain and pleasure, she came again and again.

The firehose of energy that she sent to Harley burned and Harley pushed the demon energy away from herself into the lower dimensions she was now aware of out of sheer desperation. Having found somewhere to dump the excess energy she had she pushed as much of the demon energy away as she could. The relief she felt as the sense of fullness lessened allowed her to let out a sigh of relief. The sense of relief turned to panic as the sense of well-being pushed her libido into overdrive. The overwhelming urge to copulate was like a physical attack, driving the breath from Harley’s lungs like she had been punched in the gut. As conscious thought took a back seat, Harley instinctively acted to regain control of her body. She pushed the excess lust onto the lower dimensions, as if it was another form of energy.

Harley found her mind was clearer than it had been since Sandra vanished.

Five of the six guys had not yet been transformed, and the other girls were finding it difficult to suck more energy. Harley wasn’t sure if that meant the guys would cease being distracted.

In desperation, Harley reached out to Bella’s guy and pushed again. Energy rushed from him into Bella and poured into Harley. A college co-ed librarian wearing glasses and the princess Leia slave-girl outfit appeared in his place. Bella collapsed bonelessly on top of her with a beatific smile all over her face.

Harley grabbed all the energy released from the transformation and forced it into the guy with Annie. The guy turned into a blonde heart-breaker in a tiny bikini as energy exploded back into Harley through Annie, twice as strong as before. Annie’s back arched as if she was being electrocuted with the intensity of the sensations flowing through her, but the excess energy went to Harley after the energy she was receiving healed the damage it had done and repaired and renewed all aspects of her body.

Harley couldn’t physically reach the last three guys from where she lay, she didn’t have the presence of mind to get up or crawl to the 4 people frenziedly copulating in every possible configuration in front of her. She looked with her enhanced senses. She could sense something like a map of the nervous system or an energy overlay over each of the four. She picked out the 3 guys, felt for the bright spot glowing where she figured the base of their spines would be and poured all the female energy she could summon into the energy templates she could sense while simultaneously pulling energy from Charlotte. There was a moment of perfect stillness, like time itself was holding its breath and Harley thought to herself ‘Oh oh!’

That moment was followed by an explosion of blinding energy as bodily fluids (cum, not anything grosser) splattered every surface and the remnants of clothing of all four participants practically vaporised.

When everyone had blinked away the blindspots; there were two twin girls with thick butts and tiny waists holding hands and looking at each other and there was a short girl with enormous eyes, blue hair, tattoos and piercings still frantically trying to have sex with Charlotte, who was also enthusiastically still going.

Harley, Annie and Bella took stock of the situation; the statuesque ex-she-male brunette was named ‘Diana’, the cute shy librarian type who had been with Bella became ‘Emma’ the haughty blonde who had been with Annie became ‘Farah’. As they decided the name of each girl, Harley pulled on the pool of energy she had pushed out earlier and manifested an outfit for them. Diana was dressed as an amazonian dominatrix, Emma like a character from the St Trinian’s films and Farah was dressed like a sexy secretary fetish; stockings, suspenders, high heels, a too-short pinstripe skirt and a transparent lace blouse under a pinstripe jacket with one button straining to contain her breasts.

“Can you bring the new girls up to speed with the situation?” Harley asked Annie “I need to see to the others and try and stop Charlotte from hurting herself”.

“She doesn’t seem to be in any pain!” Bella quipped.

There was no answer to that, both Charlotte and the other girl were engrossed in each other. Harley couldn’t understand why, as neither was draining any energy from the other so they shouldn’t be feeling that hunger driving them. Maybe the new girl was like Charlotte, with a libido beyond the normal.

The twins were watching the pair next to them with shock, awe and a little admiration. Harley went over and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Harley. You’re clearly going to need new names, so I’ll call you ‘Grace’ and you ‘Isobella’, OK? ‘H’ is already taken.” she said.

The twins nodded.

“So…” Harley went on “How can we tell you apart?”

Grace asked, “I look like her?”

“You are identical,” Harley told them simply. Grace’s eyes went wide at that thought.

“Are we related now?” Isobella asked.

“Er, not really? I guess. Were you related before?” Harley said.

“No. Why are we identical?” Grace asked.

“Short answer, I don’t know. This whole thing of turning you into girls kind of started as an accident.” Harley said.

“Started...what is it now?” asked Isobella, suspiciously.

“Honestly? A way to distract you from harming us without us having to shoot or incapacitate you.” Harley said “Bella had a gun, he actually shot me. I would have died if I hadn’t changed Annie then.”

“But we were just watching the game…” said Grace, as if she was remembering another life, instead of five minutes earlier.

“Well, you kind of attacked me and Sandra first” Harley explained.

“Sandra?” Isobella asked.

“The woman Jack has downstairs?” Harley asked.

“Oh. A demon?” Grace asked.

“Technically, I guess. You guys are… well, kind of succubi now, like me” Harley said.

“We feed on men? You turned us into your nympho army of demons without asking us!” Grace asked, getting a little shrill.

“To be fair, you started messing with summoning a demon… How did you think that would end?” Harley asked.

Isobella and Grace looked at each other.

“Not like this!” said Isobella.

“But, you do kind of have a point” Grace admitted.

“Do we have to do what you say now?” asked Isobella.

“I don’t think you have to.” Harley said “But… you are linked to me, and I am linked to Sandra. If I can’t free Sandra, I think something bad will happen to me, and if something happens to me, I honestly don’t know what will happen to you all.”

“Linked?” asked Grace.

“Er… yes, when you…” Harley said, blushing as she spoke “have sex, you drain masculine energy from him and turn it to feminine energy, which will heal you and make you stronger. But you can only take so much and the excess will go to me.”

“Stronger?” Grace asked, “How much stronger?”

“Why does the energy go to you? How come you can handle more energy than us?” Isobella asked.

“OK… I don’t know how much stronger, but be careful with your men, you might break them” Harley said “and… when I made you I copied the way I was made by Sandra, I send my excess energy to her. I can’t get to her, something Jack did is blocking the link. Frankly, I don’t know how much longer I can last without dumping my excess to her. Strange things are starting to happen already…”

“Like what?” Grace asked.

“Er… I cursed a gun…” Harley said.

“That’s nothing, I cuss all the time,” Isobella said, smirking.

“Yeah, but it kind of turned it into something… unholy,” Harley said.

The twins looked at each other, not getting it. Harley called out to Bella;

“Hey Bella!” she said “Would you pick up your old gun for a million dollars?”

Bella paled and replied “How could you even joke about that? I don’t like being reminded that I’m in the same building as that thing!

The twins’ eyes went wide.

“Yeah, seeing the mess I made of that thing is partly what convinced Bella and Annie it was better to be on my good side,” Harley said.

“Anything else?” Grace asked.
“Well, what outfit would you like?” Harley asked.

Isobella’s eyes went wide…

“We’re naked females, standing around in front of a bunch of lesbians and strangers,” she said.

“Lesbians?” Harley interrupted.

The twins looked to Charlotte and the punky girl wrestling each other and moaning a foot from where they were standing.

“Oh!.. “ Harley said “Right… about that. I’m pretty sure that they are bisexual or… how did Sandra explain it? Omni. We’re omnisexual beings. Don’t you have any urges? Right now?”

“Not like that!” Grace said hotly, then she continued more thoughtfully “What is the distinction?...Omni? We’re attracted to everyone?”

“Well, Sandra told me everything technically,” Harley said “Er.. the urge grows, I think. Except Charlotte has it bad all the time. I guess…’Kelly’ has it, too?”

“Kelly?” Isobella asked.

“Outfit?” Grace asked.

“Kelly, because I’m saving ‘Jillian’ for Jack. Yes, what outfit would you like me to get you?” Harley said.

“Oh, that was the point I was trying to make… Why aren’t we ashamed of our bodies? We are naked, and I feel no shame. I’m just getting turned on by giving you all a good look at me. You asked what outfit? Well, given we’re succubi, clothing seems like it would just get in the way!” Isobella said.

“I must admit, it’s weird, but I’m feeling perfectly comfortable in my skin, too” said Grace.

“I think that’s part of the magic. We should be freaking out with dysmorphia and everything, but… I don’t know about you, but I kind of like the idea of people looking at my body!” Harley said, “Maybe a little too much”.

“Let ‘em look!” Grace agreed.

“Still, how about?..” Harley mused. She pulled energy from her reservoir and the air shimmered around the twins.

When the air cleared they had matching outfits, red high-heeled thigh high latex boots, clip-on plastic red horns, small plastic bat wings held on with a ribbon tied across their cleavages and a red and black plastic trident and plastic joke pointy teeth.

Grace laughed. “You dressed us as succubi!” she said.

“With no knickers!” Isobella said, with a smirk, her face fell “Shouldn’t we have tails?”

Harley thought for a moment, then an evil grin split her features. The air shimmered again and both the twins jerked upright as tails appeared.

“Eep!” they both said.

“Buttplugs” Harley explained, sheepishly.

Then she turned to Charlotte and Kelly. They really did have an impressive amount of enthusiasm.

Harley tried to figure out a way to get them to stop without physically pulling them off each other. She placed a hand on each of them and tried to pull some of the lust out of them. Her first attempt nearly had her rolling on the ground with the pair of them as the lust she took threatened to overwhelm her senses, she hurriedly pushed it into the lower dimensions, struggling to retain her control. Her second attempt was more successful, it took a level of coordination similar to patting your head and rubbing your tummy to draw the lust out and push it to her growing store in the lower dimensions without it turning her into a sex-puppet.

“Aww,” said Charlotte “I was nearly there!”

“I think you’ve been there for a long time,” said Harley. “Why don’t you let Kelly catch her breath?”

Kelly got to her feet, with Charlotte’s help and stood smirking in front of Harley.

“Ok, I heard all that you said to these girls. Goth me up and let’s go get your ‘Sandra’. If the wages of sin are death then being turned into a hotty and getting sex like that seems like a pretty good deal! I always suspected Jack would drag us down with him, let’s go get him! Just… can you make sure I feel… sexy...again before I have to bang my first guy?”

“Put your hands behind your back, please?” Harley said to Kelly. Kelly complied and black leather constraints appeared. Kelly’s eyes went wide.

Harley nodded and gestured, Kelly was dressed in a black latex corset and high black boots with a black collar with a chain that led to Charlotte’s hand.

“Look after her,” Harley told Charlotte. She gestured again and a black ball gag appeared in Kelly’s mouth. Kelly looked shocked for a moment until Harley gave her back her lust, with just a little bit of interest. The need for the ball gag became apparent as Kelly tried to scream and slipped to the floor. Charlotte and the twins held her up as her knees buckled. After a few moments, Kelly could stand again, although her eyes looked a little frenzied and she was drooling around the gag.

“Whew!” said Charlotte “Be careful what you wish for!”

“Do you want your lust back, too?” asked Harley seriously.

Charlotte thought for a second.

“Maybe?” she said “If you have time when we get down there? Let me keep my wits together for both of us until then,” she continued, indicating Kelly.

Kelly gave her a thankful look, and then tried to hump her leg like a dog in heat.

The group started making their way to the basement stairs

Annie asked Harley, “What about the other guys upstairs? Don’t you want to recruit them to our army?”

“You mean turn them into sex-crazed nymphos, like me?” Harley asked, with just a touch of bitterness.

“I guess… it would make it easier to overwhelm them if there were more of us?” Annie said.

“To be honest, I never intended to turn you into this…” Harley gestured at Annie.

“I know, you said it was an accident…” Annie said.

“I feel guilty… I didn’t ask for this to be done to me, and now it seems like I can’t think of any other way to defend myself than to do the same thing to others… That’s not right!” Harley said.

“Well…” Annie said, “You pointed out that we took up with a demon summoning asshole, so this is pretty much the least we deserve!”

“But… You’re not you anymore! That’s almost like murder, or rape!” Harley said.

“It doesn’t feel like rape, to be honest, it feels very freeing,” Annie said.

“I’ve literally tied you to me with unbreakable bonds!” Harley said with frustration.

“Oh, Honey… we all try to tie people to us, one way or another. Money, coercion, sex. You’ve been very upfront about it and paid us in health and beauty and who knows what other benefits!” Annie said.

Harley said “I give up! The magic must be warping your mind to make you more pliable…”

“Oh, I can be very flexible, if you want pliable!” Annie said with a smirk. “You give yourself too little credit. I’ve seen the kind of power you wield, you could have destroyed anyone of us, you could have made us all drooling sex slaves. You don’t have full control of it either, and that’s partly down to your own creator, I guess? But you are learning, and you are trying to help us come to terms with this. Oh, and for the record, just walking around like this is a blast, I’m having so much fun! I’ve never enjoyed sex like this!”

Annie’s smile carried a lot of heat and could have lit a room, or stopped a young man’s heart.

-0-0-

They made it to a steel door at the bottom of the stairs without further incident.

“Right,” Harley said, as the girls gathered around her, “Are you ready?”

Charlotte took the restraints from Kelly’s arms and the ball-gag from her mouth. Kelly seemed to be slightly subdued, she just hugged Charlotte.

Charlotte’s nipples visibly hardened as she tried to get herself in the right frame of mind to ravish multiple young men, while Kelly groped her. Charlotte smiled an indulgent smile at Kelly, then turned to Harley and said “We’ll take point, the rest of you back us up?”

“I’ll take Jack” Harley said “If it’s not obvious who he is, point him out to me. I guess he’s the most dangerous and the rest will be easy pickings once he is taken care of.”

She took a last look around them all and nodded to Charlotte, whose hand was on the door handle.

“Let’s do this!”

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All Righty Now!

The next installment ought to be VERY interesting.

Halloween

The final chapter is written and proof-read (thanks to Gabi) and ready to be posted on Halloween.