The Hypnotist

Printer-friendly version

Daniel Driver was at a low point in his life. For years, he'd been aspiring to become a police officer. He'd spent years training and learning about the duties of a police officer, but he'd ended up failing the final test. All of his education and training had been for naught. He'd given it everything he had, and yet he'd been turned down. Daniel was absolutely crushed.

It didn't help that, historically, Daniel had had many mental health problems. As a kid, he had low self-esteem and had been bad at making friends. Not that he treated anyone badly, but his friendships never seemed to last longer than a year or two. Daniel was 25 now, and the only really significant people in his life were his family members. But even within his family, there had been some problems. When Daniel was in his second year of police training, his older brother Lucas had killed himself by jumping off a building. His death made the entire family suffer, and Daniel vowed not to get to that point. But that was before he failed his police test, and his depression and anxiety had spiked.

Daniel had to change something, and fast. He'd tried taking antidepressants, but they did nothing for him. Daniel had never gotten therapy as a kid, since his parents couldn't afford it, but things were different now. He went onto the Internet and started looking for therapists near him. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of viable options. The ongoing pandemic had caused a lot of people to go out of business and close up shop, making for a much smaller pool of professional therapists. But Daniel did find one therapist near him named Amanda Farley. She was 33 and specialized in hypnotism. Daniel looked at her website and found that she had 49 positive reviews. All of them praised Amanda for her help, saying "Thank you so much! My new life is way better than my old one!" The wording of the reviews was a little odd, and on closer scrutiny, Daniel saw that the reviewers were all female. But if Amanda had universal praise, then maybe she was worth checking out.

So Daniel called Amanda's office, and she answered almost at once. She offered to give Daniel therapy at her office, which was only four miles away from Daniel's apartment. Daniel happily accepted her offer and set up an appointment in just a week. Amanda was very friendly, but something was nagging at the back of Daniel's mind. Was this really such a good idea? Since Amanda was a hypnotist, would she play some kind of trick where she'd make him slap someone whenever he heard a certain word? No, Daniel told himself. Those thoughts were silly. Amanda would help him greatly.

***

A week after scheduling the appointment, Daniel was driving himself to Amanda's office. As he went, he thought of all the positive reviews on her website, and how all of them were female. He hadn't thought of it before, but it did seem kind of weird that there didn't seem to be any males who'd seen Amanda Farley. Daniel had heard that females needed care like this more often, but surely there'd be at least one male? The only explanation he could think of was that any males Amanda had worked with simply neglected to leave a review on her website. Little did he know, he was about to find out the truth...

Daniel knocked on the door of Amanda's office and was greeted by Amanda herself. "Hi, Mr. Driver!" Amanda said with a smile. "Are you ready for our appointment?"

"I sure am," Daniel replied.

"Excellent," said Amanda. "Come inside." She led Daniel into her office, which consisted of a desk and a mattress with a painting above it. "Just lie down on that mattress," said Amanda.

Daniel laid down on the mattress like Amanda instructed. He thought back to an assembly he'd attended in middle school, where a hypnotist had came and hypnotized a line of eighth-graders into doing crazy things for Daniel and his classmates' entertainment. Only now, Daniel was going to be hypnotized to help himself mentally. He took several deep breaths and cleared his mind the best he could.

"Now, for this session, your mind will be in complete control," said Amanda. "Whatever you think WILL happen. Whatever I say WILL happen. I'll guide you through every step. Let your mind go blank. This is the most important part."

Daniel relaxed himself, doing everything he could to give Amanda control. He took more deep breaths in and out as he entered hypnosis. He didn't know exactly what Amanda would tell him, but he would take his chances.

"First, I want you to visualize an hourglass. Think of its shape, top and bottom heavy. You begin to feel like that."

Daniel didn't know what Amanda meant, but he could barely control himself already. His mind was determined to listen to whatever Amanda would say.

"Now put an 's' in front of 'he.' Turn 'him' into 'her.' Turn 'his' into 'hers.' Picture it-people calling you 'her' and 'she.' Imagine everybody saying 'She's so beautiful!' when talking about you. Imagine being called 'ma'am' in public. You always respond to these pronouns."

Daniel was still barely conscious-but just enough to realize what was happening. Oh no! He had to get out of this thing quick! He didn't want this at all!

But he simply had no control...

He fell deeper into relaxation as his brain chemistry started to become female.

"Now that you've imagined that, picture an attractive female face, with a nice, smooth forehead and defined cheekbones."

Amanda watched as Daniel, now completely under hypnosis, started to undergo actual physical changes. Daniel's skull started to rearrange, decreasing in size. His facial fat melted away and left high cheekbones like many fashion models had.

"Ignore what's happening on the outside," said Amanda. "Only focus on the inside as you go deeper into hypnosis." She felt Daniel's new face and exclaimed "You're going to be so beautiful!" before continuing.

"Now picture being stung by a bee, right in your lips. You don't feel much pain, but your lips get bigger and puff up. That was an awful bee sting, wasn't it?"

Daniel's lips swelled, becoming big and kissable.

"Uh-oh. What's that feeling? You feel pain in your nose. That might be because it's shrinking, becoming petite."

Daniel's nose shrank until it complimented the rest of his face.

"You want this," said Amanda. "You've wanted to be a female all your life. You've longed to have those thin eyebrows, long eyelashes, and big beautiful eyes. Now they're becoming yours. And now they are yours."

The changes on Daniel continued to occur. His eyebrows thinned out, his eyes widened, and his eyelashes grew even longer. Amanda smiled as her 50th victim began to feminize.

"Masculinity is disgusting!" said Amanda. "You have no sense of hygiene, you fight each other over stupid things, and you show disrespect to women! Begin to imagine it all leaving you. Your Y chromosome is becoming an X. Feel feminine. Your life is being changed for the better."

Amanda then continued with the changes. "Now for you hair. Imagine as if you hadn't cut it in years. It's becoming shaggy on the top and long down the sides. When I count to three, you will grow long, curly, beautiful hair. One, two, three."

On the last word, Daniel's light brown hair started to grow out. It went down to his chest.

"Now imagine yourself before puberty. Your slender shoulders and slim neck. You have no Adam's Apple-only a smooth, delicate neck."

Daniel had never had a prominent Adam's Apple, but the changes still occurred. His neck shrank and his shoulders narrowed, resulting in a smaller physical frame.

"Now picture purposefully talking in a high-pitched voice. You scream once, then forget how to go back to your normal voice."

Daniel let out a scream in an awkwardly high voice, and it became his regular one.

"Excellent," Amanda said, casting an evil smirk. "Now the best part. You'll enjoy this. Imagine Violet Beauregard from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory eating the magic piece of gum. What happened to her? She swelled up. Imagine that same thing happening on your chest. Your pecs flare out as a powerful force pushes outward and transforms them into beautiful boobs. You want boobs so badly. Welcome them. Every time you look down, womanhood always greets you. They're thick, and perky, and they make all the guys want you. You want them to grow so big that you can't see your disgusting male genitals because they block the sight. They're so much more than just a body part. Your boobs are the first thing people notice about you."

Sure enough, Daniel developed small breasts.

"Oh no! The pressure won't stop! Your chest just keeps pushing outwards. Let it. Your nipples are growing by the second. Don't worry, having boobs is fun!"

Slowly but surely, Daniel's nipples swelled into D cup breasts.

"Wow, miss!" Amanda exclaimed. "Those are some busty tits! Every woman you know will be jealous!"

"Now pretend like you're in a cold, tight cave tunnel. You feel claustrophobia starting to get the better of you, and you want to get out of the cave. Your body needs to shrink for you to get out. Imagine your torso shrinking and your stomach collapsing inwards. With a smaller body, you'll be able to get out of that tight space."

Daniel's physical frame shrank even more. He lost several inches of height and about fifty pounds of weight.

"So you say you spent years doing physical training in preparation for being a cop? Well, forget all that. You no longer know how to bench press. All you know how to do is squat and do crunches. You no longer have a six-pack-only a soft four-pack."

Daniel's arms lost their definition, and his six-pack faded into a toned four-pack.

"Now imagine your whole body being smothered with lotion. The lotion creates a tingly feeling within your skin, causing you to lose all your body hair and your skin to feel like silk."

Daniel's body hair retracted inside of him, and his skin was left smoother than it ever had been.

"Now for the fun part," Amanda said with the same evil smirk she'd had before.

"Oh no! Pressure on your groin is building. It burns like a hot iron! You've gotta stop it! You need water! But the water is much colder than you expected, and your penis shrinks!"

Daniel's penis slowly started to shrink until it was just an inch long.

"Now feel your groin being vacuumed deep into your body. Your whole package is retreating into your body. Remember when you were just a fetus. We were all female. Gain those feelings back."

Daniel's penis became a thing of the past.

"It feels so good not having to worry about your size anymore," said Amanda. "You feel free down there. A hole has appeared, and a full vagina is now yours."

A vagina began its formation, along with a vulva, a clitoris, a uterus, and a pair of ovaries inside Daniel.

"Now that that nasty thing is gone, you're completely female. You need to breed children, don't you? For that, you have a wider pelvis."

Daniel's hips widened.

"This is why I had you picture that hourglass," Amanda reminded Daniel. "And now imagine another, more concentrated swelling in your booty. It feels good, having your butt cheeks swell up and jiggle."

Daniel developed a bubble butt.

"You love it when people stare at you from behind. Your ass will grab any male's attention."

"Now, picture all that muscle leaving your legs. They shrink in height and slim all around."

Daniel's legs shrank as Amanda described. Daniel lost even more inches in height.

"Now pretend like your thighs are water balloons. The water fills them up and makes them get bigger and bigger."

Daniel grew thicker thighs.

"We're almost done!" said Amanda. "Now for your feet. You hate how big they are, because it makes it so much harder to find shoes that fit you. To solve this problem, your feet shrink and become more elegant."

Daniel's feet shrunk into a Women's Size 7.

Now Daniel was feminine in every way. Amanda had managed to completely change the gender of a male.

"Now that the session is over, you will begin to come out of hypnosis. You are Danielle Driver, a 25-year-old aspiring female police officer. You don't know a Daniel. In fact, remove all memories of Daniel from your mind. You only know Danielle."

"You are a kind, charismatic, attractive, and compassionate person. Everyone on the police force will respect you. You may have lost your final exam, but you won't let that stop you. You'll keep on trying until you succeed. Sexy as you may be, you are a positive soul who can only get happier as time goes by."

"You don't just like being female. You LOVE being female. You're super girly in everything that you do, but you don't take slack from males. You're used to being female. You love waking up in the morning, looking down, and seeing your long hair covering your boobs. You keep yourself fit and in excellent shape."

Amanda changed Danielle's clothes while she was still unconscious. As she did so, she looked over Danielle's new body to make sure everything went the way it was supposed to. And it sure did.

"Now, all these changes will occur when I count down from three. Three, two, one."

Danielle's eyes fluttered open as she stumbled out of hypnosis. She sat up on the mattress and exhaled deeply. Like Amanda said, she was used to being female.

"So how did you feel about that session, Miss Danielle Driver?" Amanda asked.

Danielle regained energy and talked for the first time in her new voice. "Wow," she said. "You've really helped me a lot, Amanda! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," said Amanda. "Now you go and get back to your police training. I just know you'll be the best officer on the force!"

"Oh, I will be," Danielle said with a smile. She got up from the mattress and went for the door. Before she left, she stopped to give Amanda a good-bye wave, which Amanda returned.

Once Danielle was gone, Amanda sat down at her desk with a grin of triumph. She'd done it. She'd successfully transformed 50 men into women. She'd spent years studying clinical hypnotism, hoping that one day she could put it to use and finally rid the world of its disgusting males. Now she'd lured 50 of them into her little trap. This calls for a celebration, she thought. Right before she got back to work hypnotizing more unsuspecting men...

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The World

Daphne Xu's picture

As part of the hypnosis, does the rest of the world remember her as female? Or does she have a new all-female family, made of prior hypnotizees and fellow conspirators?

-- Daphne Xu

powerful hypnotist

to actually shift his reality and not just his mindset

DogSig.png

At the top: "Short story <500

At the top: "Short story <500 words";
at the bottom: "This story is 2479 words long".
One of them must be wrong.

Fifty down...

She wants to rid the world of its disgusting males. Fifty down, just another 3.8 billion (approximately) to go...

Evil smirk

Unique method of transformation but she's got her work cut out for her transform all men.

>>> Kay