Slowly Changing Into A Woman

Printer-friendly version

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hello there. My name is Patrick Robert Walker, and I'm writing this blog because I'm worried. I've had some weird things happening with my body lately. I haven't had to shave in several weeks. I'm 26, and I used to need to shave four or five times a week. But ever since Labor Day, my facial hair has been growing less and less. At first, I didn't mind not having to shave, but now my whole face is perfectly smooth.

Now I'm starting to wonder if I should see a doctor. I've been feeling pains in my legs and hips. Luckily, I work from home, so I don't have to worry about having a hard time walking around work. But if I have some kind of disease, then I should probably see a doctor.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

As if the facial hair problem wasn't bad enough, now the rest of my hair is acting up. I just got a haircut, like, a week ago, and my hair has gotten just as long as long as it was before my haircut. It's shaggy on the top, and the back and sides are getting longer. Even the hair on my legs, arms, and chest is getting lighter. My legs are still aching, too.

Friday, October 12, 2018

It's been a few days now, and now I'm totally sure something's wrong with me. This morning, after my shower, I tried to put on a pair of jeans, but they didn't fit right. I had to really pull to get them all the way up my thighs. And when I did, they seemed too long for me. And they were tight around the sides but loose around the middle.

After the jeans fiasco, I went into my bedroom and stripped down to the nude. I looked over my whole body and saw that my legs looked different. My calves are skinnier, and my thighs are thicker. I have no idea what's going on.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Today I decided to measure myself, and I was in for yet another shock. I am now five foot ten inches. Ever since high school, I've been six foot three. I must have shrank somehow.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I've spent most of the past three days sleeping. That's because I've felt really sick and want to try and sleep it off. That method has worked almost every time I've been sick, and it feels like it's working now. I feel better today than I did on Sunday.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I am officially freaked out now.

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror. I almost didn't recognize myself. My face didn't look the same. My eyes were bigger, my cheeks were sticking out, and my lips looked swollen. I mean, not as swollen as they did when I got stung by a bee when I was five, but they still look bigger than before.

Weirdest of all? I stepped on the scales, and I've somehow lost twenty pounds of weight. I should see a doctor about this, but I'm worried of what they'll say to me. Maybe I'm shrinking away, maybe I'm dying.

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Today was the first day in a while that nothing on me was hurting. I looked at myself one more time and determined that I've lost eight inches of height and 30 pounds of weight. I looked on the Internet to see what my symptoms could mean. While I didn't get a straight answer, it seems like I'm getting a sudden influx of estrogen. That would explain why my hips are wider and my waist is smaller. The website I found suggested taking testosterone pills, which I figure is good advice. Maybe that will correct it.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Well, after I wrote that blog entry the other day, I went to the drug store and bought some testosterone pills. I've been taking a dosage after every meal since, but it hasn't done me any good. In fact, things are getting even worse. Today I woke up and found that my chest was really sore and tender. It hurts to even have a shirt on, because every movement irritates my chest. I cried out in pain a couple times, and I noticed my voice sounded funny. I hope this isn't another estrogen issue, because apparently other side effects include breast development.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Oh my goodness, I have boobs. My chest was still tender when I woke up this morning and now my nipples are flared up and swollen and now I have small breasts. I really have to see a doctor. Growing breasts, shrinking-this can't be normal...

Monday, October 22, 2018

Ugh. I tried to make a doctor appointment, but the next available meeting is in a month. I tried a bunch of offices, but I couldn't find any immediate help. And I need it, because I'm scared that I have a serious hormone problem.

I was initially scared of being shorter and smaller, and having my hair grow out. But now my whole body looks different. My legs are soft, round, and with different proportions. My waist and stomach have shrank down. And now I have full-sized boobs. My nipples are bigger and they get bigger every day.

Even my reflection in the mirror looks different. My eyes and lips seem bigger, I have no facial hair, and my face just looks all-around different. I still see traces of my old face, but not many. My hair's starting to grow into bangs, and my eyebrows are thinner.

Maybe I'm turning into a woman. That would explain all the weird stuff that's been happening this month.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

More of the same...my boobs are a little bigger today, but the rest is the same as yesterday. I surfed the Internet and found this cool website called BigCloset TopShelf. It's got all these really interesting stories about men turning into women, but it's all fiction. This is happening to me for real, and no one else has had this happen. What am I going to do if I become a hundred percent woman?

I can't really turn into a woman, can I?

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The scary factor of this has reached its peak, and I'm convinced I'm turning into a woman and cannot stop it. I really hesitate to type this out, but I haven't had an erection in several days, and today I tried. I broke out some good websites but nothing happened. I felt turned on, but it wouldn't go up. This just freaks me out! Should I go to the hospital? No, they'll probably think I'm a freak of nature. But if I'm growing breasts, what if I lose my penis?

Thursday, October 25, 2018

It's smaller now. I just don't get why this is happening to me!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Let's face it-in another few days, my penis and testicles will be gone. I'm not one of those people who looks at themselves naked all day, but I know how big those used to be. My testicles are pulled up next to my body and my penis is narrower and shorter. I could barely even aim to pee. I am becoming a woman.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

My testicles are gone. The moment I got up this morning, I took my pants off and screamed. All I had was some loose skin underneath an even smaller penis than yesterday.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Gone.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween. I'm back to writing this blog. I've mostly came to terms with what's happened. I have a vagina, and a vulva, and a clitoris, and I'm guessing a uterus and ovaries now. I can function fully and I have to pee sitting down, but everything seems to work okay. My female genitals are working like I assume they're supposed to. And now my breasts have stopped growing at a good healthy size. My hips and legs now make much more sense seeing them without a penis and with a pair of perky boobs. I have women's legs, and my arms and hands have gotten thinner, too.

As you may have guessed, my old men's clothes don't fit me the way they used to. My foot just swam in my men's size 8 shoe. Eventually, I'm gonna have to figure things out and leave my house as a woman.

Friday, November 2, 2018

The Internet is a wonderful tool. I've been using it to order in food and keep up with my job. But soon, I'm gonna need it to get a new ID. I don't look like a Patrick anymore.

Speaking of which, my body is still changing. My butt is getting bigger, and my body is taking on a more feminine shape. My voice is higher than ever, and my Adam's Apple is gone. My hair is growing even longer, and now I'm okay with it growing out. Why not?

Saturday, November 3, 2018

I gave in to a sense of female hygiene and shaved my legs and armpits. I have to admit, it felt good. The other good news is that I found a guy who can get me a new ID and all kinds of new papers. It'll cost a few thousand dollars, but I think it'll be worth it.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

I sent a picture of my new slimmer face to the guy on the Internet...hopefully he comes through for me.

I also found a chart on the Internet and tried to figure out my body sizes. I figured out that I have a 38D chest. I'm going to have to go out in the next few days and get some new clothes for myself.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Yesterday I received a plain brown box in the mail. I opened it up to find a new life.

I am now Rebecca Patricia Walker. I have a new driver's license, and the name on my social security number has changed, and I have a new birth certificate and diploma. I also filled out a gender identification change with my job. I'm lucky that gender identification lawsuits were won in this state.

After all that, I went out as Rebecca, and boy, I am so happy I did. First of all, I needed a bra. I had gotten used to my breasts swinging all over the place, but I'm glad I have some support. Best of all? I measured myself correctly! The 38D fit me the best. And, thanks to me doing the proper measurements, I got a few packs of underwear and shorts and shirts that fit me perfectly. Then I got a woman's size 8 shoe.

I cannot stress enough how good it feels to be in some clothes that fit my body. I'm looking at myself and feel better about it than I have in a while. I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I like how I look and feel now!

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

On second thought, maybe I don't like how I feel. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning with a bad stomach cramp. It turns out that I got my period. I just felt all blah. I had to stick a wad of toilet paper against my panties, then run over to CVS and buy some tampons. I never thought I'd have to do that for myself.

Satuday, November 10, 2018

After my period ended today, I decided to go to Target and get some essentials. I bought some nail polish, some women's razors, and shampoo. Now that my hair's longer, I decided to get some barrettes and hair ties. I've got enough in the back for a small ponytail.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Now I have something I never thought I'd have: a Victoria's Secret Angels card. I went to the mall today to get myself a better look as Rebecca. I got some nice things to go along with my bare essentials. I also bought myself a purse. I can't carry everything around in my pockets like a guy anymore.

Then I went to the shoe department and got myself some high heels. When I got home, I took some time to practice, and now I can walk in heels.

It should be weird seeing myself in panties and a bra and a pair of heels, but it's really not.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

I'm not sure if I'll keep this blog going any longer, but I did think these things were important. I went to the hair stylist yesterday and got a very cute set of bangs and an even hairline. And today, I went to the doctor and was declared a well-fit 26 year old woman. I had a full exam and, with it being a female doctor, I felt comfortable being poled and prodded. She said everything looked fine.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Now I'm sitting in front of this screen trying to figure out what to write. I don't know why or how I turned into a woman, but I do know that this is the first time in history something like this has happened. But I can honestly say I'm glad it happened. I hope I never change back. Going through this change has awakened something in me that I didn't even know was asleep. I feel much more comfortable than I ever did as Patrick. I may be smaller now, but I feel stronger. Everything about being a woman feels right to me. I don't think I'll add to this again, since I have fully transitioned. Farewell, Patrick.

Rebecca Patricia Walker

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Any ideas of what she was

Any ideas of what she was either eating or drinking that caused this wonderful turn of events? If it was discovered, I would believe it would sell immediately across the world; and no-one would be requesting a refund. :-)

Wish it had been

easy for me. The words I would use was expensive and unpleasant.