Gone Swimming

Printer-friendly version

Emilio and his family were going to the town pool for the afternoon. Emilio's dad was at work, so Emilio had to go with his mom and his two sisters Lucy and Kendra. Emilio was sixteen, Lucy was four, and Kendra was six.

When they got to the pool, the family split up. Mom went with Lucy and Kendra through the women's locker room, while Emilio went through the men's. Emilio changed from his regular clothes into his Speedo. Then he went out to go swim in the swimming pool.

The town pool was a very popular place during the summer, and it was easy to see why. There was a shallow end, a deep end that was thirteen feet deep, a diving board, a high dive, a hot tub, and even a snack bar. Emilio went off the high dive a few times, then went to go chill in the hot tub. His mom and his little sisters were mostly in the shallow end of the pool, and Emilio even joined them in splash-fighting. They all had a great time swimming.

At one point, Emilio went to go get a hot dog and french fries from the snack bar. While he was walking by, he saw a twenty-five-year-old woman come running out of the women's locker room. She looked really freaked out, looking down at her bikini-clad body with a weird mixture of amazement and disgust. She was looking around the area as if she were seeing it in a new light.

As weird as the sight was, Emilio just shrugged it off. He'd seen much weirder things happen at the town pool.

A half hour later, Emilio's mom told Emilio, Kendra, and Lucy that it was almost time to go. The kids knew they'd have to make the most of the time they had left. Kendra went to go sit in the hot tub, and Lucy went ahead and got out of the pool. Lucy's mom went into the locker room to help Lucy get changed.

Emilio floated around in the pool for a few minutes, before he heard his mom calling his name. Emilio looked up to see his mom sticking her head out of the locker room, waving Emilio to come out of the pool. "We have to go now!" Emilio's mom called.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," Emilio said as he got out of the pool. He grabbed a towel and quickly dried himself off, then went into the locker room to change out of his swimsuit. When he came around the corner, he saw a woman with her daughter standing behind a bench. "Uh, you're in the wrong locker room," said Emilio.

"No, you are," said the woman. She and her daughter left the room.

Crap. Emilio had done goofed. He turned to leave the locker room, but was ambushed when a teenage girl came out of a bathroom stall and faced Emilio. "Made a mistake, have you?" said the girl.

"Sorry," said Emilio. "Just-just in a hurry to leave."

"I see," said the girl. "But I still can't let this slide." She took Emilio's Speedo and gave him a wedgie.

"Ow!" Emilio complained. "What was that for?" But as he said it, he felt tingling all over his body. All of the hair on his legs and chest faded away, leaving soft, bare skin. The hair on his head grew out and went past his shoulders. His arms shrank down and got slimmer. His hands became more dainty, and nail polish appeared on his fingernails. Meanwhile, Emilio's thighs grew thicker as his calves shrank. Nail polish appeared on his toenails as well.

Emilio's cheeks slimmed down as his eyes turned a deep green. His back arched as his nipples started to itch. He rubbed his chest, trying to appease the itching. But under his hands, fat built up behind his nipples. Two large breasts grew on Emilio's chest as his nipples increased in diameter and puffed up. Down below, Emilio's butt grew out as his waist shrank and his hips widened. He now had a womanly figure. Finally, as Emilio watched, his penis retracted inside his body, while his balls went inside and became the new girl's ovaries. Under the Speedo, Emilio's crotch grew a soft, warm vagina, making him fully female.

"What...what happened?" Amelia (Emilio) asked.

"You're a girl now," said the girl who had given Amelia a wedgie.

"But-but..." Amelia felt her new body. Her butt did not fit the Speedo properly, and she could feel a breeze on her vagina. Her breasts, fully exposed, were bouncing at every body movement.

"Oh, I forgot to change your swimsuit, too," the other girl said. She touched Amelia's crotch while whispering to herself. A wave of magic sparkles passed over Amelia's Speedo, and then it started to change. The Speedo shrank down and widened into a bikini bottom. Amelia could feel it adjusting to her big butt, while getting nice and snug on her vagina. Meanwhile, a bikini top materialized around Amelia's chest. The two cups settled around her breasts, giving them some support. Amelia was now dressed in a black bikini.

"Are-are you a witch?" Amelia asked.

"I am," said the other girl. "Sorry I had to change you."

"Sorry?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," said the girl. "I've heard about you from some of my friends at school. You sounded like a cool guy. But it's part of the witches' code that any boy who enters a girl's bathroom or locker room must be turned into a girl. And if a girl goes into a boy's room, she has to become a boy."

"But-but it was an accident!" said Amelia.

"I know. I didn't want to do this," said the girl. "But I would be severely punished if I didn't."

"I guess I can understand," said Amelia. "But what will my mom say?"

"I imagine she'll appreciate having a new daughter," said the other girl. "And your sisters will definitely want a big sister."

"I wasn't thinking about that," said Amelia.

"Oh, don't worry," said the other girl. "I can make the whole world change to suit you as a girl."

"You mean, if I go out to meet my family outside, then they'll-"

"Amelia Susan Stevenson!" Amelia's mom called, sticking her head into the locker room. "Your sisters and I have been waiting for ten minutes! We need to leave NOW!"

"Sorry, Mom," Amelia said.

"Get your clothes on and come to the car!" Amelia's mom said.

Amelia picked up a shirt and pair of shorts that were lying on the bench (and had just appeared there) and put them on. Then she followed her mom out of the locker room, back to their car.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

so where exactly is the pool

so where exactly is the pool that this witch hangs out located? Sounds just like the place a lot of us readers need to find and go to. :-)

Solution

Daphne Xu's picture

Amelia has an obvious solution -- enter the boy's locker room or bathroom. The witch has no choice... Come to think of it, did Amelia previously inadvertently enter the boy's locker room? How much did history change?

-- Daphne Xu