The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Merry Christmas and Arnold is gone

Printer-friendly version

To say this is a weird first Christmas is something of an understatement. They only family we have over is, strangely enough, Joan and Tommy. Yes, that promises to be a fun time, doesn’t it? I have to wonder if Tommy is going to look at me this time as I have on a short black dress with a lace top. I’m showing off my nude pantyhose covered legs and they’re being propped up by my silver heels with a slight open toe that show just a little of my fuchsia nail polish. My lips are of the same color and I have some purple-silver eye shadow. I just had my hair done too and I have curls all around my usual short bangs. I look pretty cute if I say so myself. And I have on my usual heart locket necklace as well as green emerald earrings. Okay, so their fake green emeralds but I still look rich, right. Any guy that looks at me would melt, or at least that’s what Judy says.

Of course, a lot of things have happened in the past three weeks that led up to today and some of it is bit shocking. Of course, one thing that wasn’t shocking was that I couldn’t go over to Mom’s because Bud has banned me from the premises. If I thought Tommy was homophobic he has absolutely nothing on ol’ Bud. I can’t really go over to spend Christmas with Mom’s family either as they’re pretty conservative and they just wouldn’t understand a little sissy like me. Dad’s family is even worst; he’s from a family of conservative Christians and I have no doubt they think I’m going straight to Hell. Good, that means I’ll be able to visit them in their country of Penecosta real soon.

But the biggest shock of all belongs to my dear old Dad. You see, a couple weeks ago, he hurled his usual insults at me and Judy had finally had enough. She told him to either leave me alone and accept me as his daughter or get out. Well, he decided to get out. He moved in with Helga and they’re spending Christmas together since unmarried couples living in sin aren’t welcome in Pentecosta either.

So, it’s been pretty peaceful here the last couple weeks as I get ready for my big operation, which is tomorrow. It’s funny that I’ll be saying goodbye to Mr. Happy though he’ll always be inside of me, literally. Dr Pandora suggested I spend a couple hours saying goodbye to him if you know what I mean. Judging by the way I look and feel, I don’t think that will be a problem. Who knows, Tommy may even help me.

School has been pretty cool too. I still get flak from the cheerleaders, especially Megan and Elaine, but I’m still hanging with Sally and I’ve made some new friends. The girls in the general population seem to think I’m pretty cute and funny and Sally and I eat lunch with a few of them now. I’m no longer ostracized and they’ve even accepted Sally as a lesbian, especially Josie who Sally remains crushed on.

Speaking of Josie, she caught me off guard last week at the lockers. All this time while Sally was pining for Josie, it turned out Josie was pining for me. Yes, it seems Josie is a lesbian too. I told her I wasn’t interested as I’m now more attracted to guys, but mentioned I knew of someone else who thinks she’s a god.

“Really, who?” Josie was intrigued.

“Oh, I can’t say, but I bet she’s right under your nose.” I gave her a peck on the cheek for sticking up for me when I was Simon and that was it. I hope Josie realizes how Sally feels for her. They really would make a great couple.

Judy and I worked on the Christmas dinner for the four of us. It was pretty typical fare with the roasted turkey with all the trimmings and some cranberries. I probably won’t eat much as us girls have to watch our weight. I mean don’t worry; I’m not anorexic or anything; I will eat. I just won’t be a piggy about it. Besides, I want some Devil’s Food chocolate cake for dessert, yum. Sally might drop in for dessert and a couple of the sissies at Happy Girl may drop in as well.

But right now, we’re entertaining Joan and Tommy. And, yes, Tommy is taking a peek at my luscious gams but he’s doing it in a way as not to let me know. Not that Joan isn’t being a bit devilish about it. “So, Tommy, are you going to say Hi to your cousin, Suzie?”

“Hi, Cousin Suzie.”

“Hi, Cousin Tommy.” I go into flirting mode as I bat my eyes.

“Ugh! Are you batting your eyes at me, you freak?”

Joan picks up a ladle that’s on the table and smacks Tommy in the head with it. Judy and I look at her with astonishment. “You’re not supposed to insult girls, even sissy girls!” Then Joan stares at me. “And you, Missy-“

“Judy steps in, “Keep her out of this, Joan.”

“ Well, the next time she bats her eyes at my Tommy, I swear I’ll smash her pretty little face in.”

“And if you lay a hand on my little Suzie, I’ll smash your ugly face in.”

O-kay, so while the loving sisters threaten violence on each other, Tommy and I escape to the living room where he, strangely enough, strikes a conversation. “So, how long have you been like, uh, this?”

“ I guess close to two months now. I guess you heard they’re giving me a sissy clit tomorrow.”

“I heard. I think it’s disgusting myself, but different strokes for different folks I guess.” He has another look at my legs. “ I have to admit though, if I didn’t know, I’d sure want to fuck you.”

I’m actually blushing, crude as that statement was. “You know if you wait a couple months…”

“Hell, no. I know what you are.” Tommy pauses. “But still… nah. I’ve screwed enough chicks in my life. I’m even dating a cheerleader at Northside but don’t let my Mom know. She doesn’t want me dating anybody.”

“Why not? Is she one of those psycho mommies that want their son to themselves?” I’m expecting a nasty response.

But what I get is rather sad. “Yeah, basically. She said if she catches me fooling around with a girl, or a guy for that matter, I’d pay dearly.”

Wow. I have to say Tommy is crude and maybe a little too homophobic for his own good, but I feel sorry for the guy. And I do something unbelievably shocking. “Hey, Tommy, don’t get mad, but would you like to see my, um. Mr. Happy before they tuck it in forever? I mean you don’t have to touch it or anything”

“Good because I don’t want to and you better not touch mine either, but yeah, I’m curious.” We go upstairs where I show him my garishly pink room with the pictures of the teen idols. “You’re pulling all the stops, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I do want to go all the way. I really can’t wait till I get my sissy clit. I bet you’ll really want me in about six months.”

“Not a chance.” Tommy prepares himself. “Okay, let’s see it.”

I pull down my pink panties and nude pantyhose and show my penis to Tommy. “Here it is in all its glory.”

“Wow. It looks big with no hair there.”

“I think it’s actually grown a little since I was a boy. It needs to be long when they tuck it in so I can orgasm during intercourse.”

“I don’t know if I needed that graphic, but I guess it’s a big thing, huh?”

“Yeah, it is. “ I tuck in my penis for the last time I think and I put back on my panties and hose. “Okay, now let’s see yours.

“What? Oh, yeah.” Tommy pulls down his pants and whips it out. Wow, it’s huge. I can only imagine being penetrated in my sissy clit by that monster. I also wonder… “Um, would you like to, uh, suck it?”

Strangely enough I do, not because I want to suck cock so much but though I’m sure I will with the right guy, but I’m so turned on by knowing I’m turning him on. So I put on another layer of lipstick and I go to town knowing Judy will kill me if she sees this and who knows what Joan might do. Tommy moans and groans and I do my thing. This is my first time and yet I’m feeling like such an expert.

I won’t go into any more details because that would be unladylike, but let’s just say Tommy is more than satisfied. He even smiles a little. “Wow. That was great. Thanks, Suzie, you really are a hottie, um, I guess you want to cuddle now?”

“Yeah, I do actually, but we better not, the mothers you know.”

“Yeah, right.” Tommy quickly pulls up his pants. “Hey, are they going to change your voice too? It is creepy that you sound like a boy most of the time.”

“Yeah, that’s the best part. I’ll be hoarse for a couple weeks, but then I’ll sound almost like a little girl. I wanted a voice like that girl in You Light Up My Life.”

“You’re gonna sing too?”

“Yeah, badly.” We both have a laugh when Judy yells outside the door.

“Hey, what are you two doing in there.”

“Nothing, Judy.” I open the door. “See, I’m just showing Tommy the room.”

“Yeah, it’s gross like your sissy daughter.” Tommy is playing the act again- good.

“Yeah, you look disgusted. Well, I hope nothing happened. Tomorrow is an important day for Suzie and, anyway, you know how your mother is, Tommy.”

“Yeah.” Tommy’s shoulders sulk.

Judy feels a bit motherly towards Tommy. “Well, you two, let’s get downstairs. Dessert is ready and Sally is here, with some girl named Josie.”

I light up. “Sally’s with Josie? They went out?” Cool!”

Tommy looks like he’s been hit by a truck. “Wait a minute, are you saying those two are lesbians?”

“Yeah, isn’t it fantabulous?

“I think I’m gonna be sick.”

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos