The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Suzie's Hectic Weekend

Printer-friendly version

FRIDAY

I wake up in the morning in my new pink bedroom feeling all giddy after a crazy coming out night at the Cats Club. I must have been a mess because I’m still in my hot pants number and my face is all made up. Wow, I can’t believe just twenty-four hours I was a male hairy mess and now I look in the mirror at my vanity and I see a beautifully made up angelic face. It’s a pity I’m going to have to remove it all just to redo my makeup, but Judy wants me to look like I plan to usually look like for my photo ID today. Of course all this is making me horny again. So I pull down my hot pants and pantyhose and pull out my sash and I relieve myself without making too much of a mess, I hope.

I remove my makeup and admire how girly I look now even without it. Of course I’m not doing a thing with my plum toenails or manicured pink fingernails. They’re supposed to last at least a week and I’ll be damned if I’m going to tamper with Thelma’s efforts.

I take a quick shower since I have to go for my new ID. By now Judy has checked on me to make sure I’m awake. Breakfast will be on the table by the time I get ready and Judy is putting my wardrobe for the day on the bed. I get excited as I look at my smooth, hairless, and even soft body with those beautiful plum toenails saying hello to me. “Hi, Plum Fairies,” I wave with my gorgeous pink fingers. I like the different colors but I think next time I’ll get my fingers and toes painted the same color.

Judy has my wardrobe for the day on the bed. It’s fairly modest compared to last night but unmistakably feminine. This time I’m wearing a peach bra and panty set, nylon of course. After I rub myself down with some baby oil, I put on my sash and undies then put on a short blue dress with a leopard spot design on the top part. There is just enough sleeve to cover my underarms. I put on my locket bracelet and put my butterfly earrings on. I want to look cute for my photo ID. The pantyhose comes on next. I’m again wearing my favorite shade, nude. I put on a pair of white open toes two inch heels which not only show off my beautiful almost purple toes, but my rather cute feet. Now, I’m dressed and all I have to do is to style my hair up a little and put on some makeup.

And this has to look right since this will be for my official photo. I Brush my hair out and I can easily style it in the beautiful brunette curly bob with bangs Thelma cut for me yesterday. Then I do my mascara and green and silver eye shadow. Finally I apply a shade of raspberry surprise lipstick and gloss it up for a perfect effect. I look in the mirror and feel satisfied with my first unsupervised makeup job and even more satisfied that I look as cute as a button. No man will be able to resist me once my curves develop fully.

I daintily find my way downstairs hoping Judy isn’t too mad at me about last night. She isn’t but she does admonish me to never be late again. “What if something happened to you. Suzie? I mean most guys will be like your knight in shining armor but there are still some assholes out there. I’d be destroyed if something happened to you.”

“I wouldn’t,” Arnold, who was once Simon’s father, is also eating breakfast and he has all but disowned me. He looks at my breakfast with disgust. “Cottage cheese with pineapple? What kind of breakfast is that? And that pink milkshake you call a sissy cocktail. You both make me sick.”

“Well, there’s the door, Arnold,” Judy suggests. “Don’t expect to get much though. You know I have the best lawyers.” Judy turns to me. “Drink your cocktail, honey.”

“Are you sure? I had an awful lot last night.”

“It’s safe. You still need your daily estrogen and nutrients. This will help with how much you had last night. I wish you hadn’t called me Mumsy-“

“I’m sorry, Judy, it won’t happen again.”

“Yes it will. I hope it does. It’s good to get loose once in a while. Besides, you know the old joke about everything going to your hips? Well, excess sissy cocktails, especially those they make at the club, literally go to the hips. By Monday you may not have to wear pads on your butt, you may have a cute butt all on your own.”

“Cool.”

Arnold doesn’t think so though. “I think I’m going to be sick.” He leaves for work in disgust.

“This is a pretty dress, Judy, thanks."

“Oh, no problem, sweetie. I’m going to let you pick out your clothes yourself soon though once we set up a fashion routine.”

“Fashion routine?”

“Well, sissies can’t exist by dresses and skirts alone, just most of the time.” Judy gives me a wink.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, today we’re at the Department of Motor Vehicles for my sissy ID. It’s a temporary one since I’m still pre-op. I probably won’t get a permanent one until January. I get two pictures, one for my profile; that will be the ID I have to show if I have to show my card to a policeman or, ugh, Maury. They also take of picture of me from head to toe. This is for my sissy ID and why Judy wanted me to dress up tastefully. I give them my best smile and then I turn to Judy, “Can I get a wide brimmed hat like they wear on Easter? Huh?”

“Honey, it’s not Easter yet.”

“Oh come on. I bet I’d knock the guys dead.”

“(sigh) Okay. I wanted to get you a couple more pair of shoes anyway. “ Oh I’m going to be so spoiled.

We spend the rest of Friday shopping for shoes and clothes and my super feminine hat even though I won’t be wearing it for Easter. This is such a fun day.

SATURDAY

Now this is the day I’m supposed to relax. This is the day Judy plans for me to go casual unless I go at at night. Then of course, I’ll have to put on my night attire, usually a sexy mini skirt and pantyhose, sometimes black. During the day though, I won’t wear hosiery. This is the day I go bare legged either in shorts or in a bathing suit if we happen to go to the beach.

And I do look stunning if I say so myself. The overdose of cocktails from Thursday Night has indeed gone straight to my butt and hips and I have a cute little butt showing under my tight white shorts. . I’m wearing a modest halter top with a tie on the bottom. It is red with a flowery pattern. I’m walking barefoot in the house but when I go out into the yard or walk around the neighborhood (a sissy has to show herself off), I have on my white sandals. It’s nice to be able to show off my soft smooth hairless legs without any hosiery. It’s the one time the whole world knows for sure I’m shaving my legs.

Okay, so I’m not really shaving my legs since I’m permanently hairless, but I do like to pretend when I’m in the tub. Judy gave me a pink razor that is bladeless and some Silky Soft shaving cream and I have me some fun in the tub at night. The whole thought of shaving my legs gives me such a girly feeling.

On this Saturday, Judy tells me about my chores now that I’m a girl sissy, or at least a soon to be one. I have to load the dishwasher since sissies shouldn’t physically wash dishes (hard on the nails). Unfortunately, other housework like vacuuming and dusting isn’t so I have to do that a couple days a week as Judy does herself. We also split the clothes washing duties. Judy teaches me how to separate the whites from the colors and how to fold the clothes. She says it will take a while but I’ll become a pro at folding soon; all women and sissies do alike. I also have to know how to cook and how to do other things to please my man when I get one.

Judy also tells me that while a sissy’s first responsibility in her marriage is to keep her man happy, he has an even bigger responsibility to keep his sissy happy. Thus, I should expect gifts like flowers and little trinkets. I should let my man know what kind of jewelry I like. Some sissies like necklaces, some like bracelets. Personally, I think I like earrings. All sissies like rings, especially the engagement ring. The biggest day in a sissy’s life is the day she gets to show off her engagement ring. That day is even bigger than the wedding itself.

Most importantly, it is important for both man and sissy that they need to respect each other. The man will be physically in control as he is stronger but the sissy controls the sex and both should cater to the other’s needs unconditionally. The perfect guy will treat his sissy like the princess she is and she will treat her man like her knight in shining armor. It sounds rather romantic, doesn’t it?

SUNDAY

And on the seventh day, God rested but the rest of us wore pantyhose to church.

Well, I am wearing pantyhose, white pantyhose in fact along with a sleeveless dress well above the knee. . I am wearing the modest pink heels Judy got me yesterday. I think I have something like thirty pairs of shoes now not counting the sandals and pink tennis shoes that I still have yet to wear, maybe next Saturday.

There isn’t really a lot to do today except make Sunday dinner. Judy teaches me how to put the seasoning on the meat. Of course, we have to please Arnold, even though Judy would rather not. She usually doesn’t actually, but I have to learn for when it’s my turn. I have to be careful not to get a mess on myself and especially not on my nails. It’s so funny; I feel like June Cleaver in a mini-dress (tee hee).

Most of the day is down time so Judy and I set up a general schedule and wardrobe for the week. It goes something like this…

Monday: School. A dress or skirt above the knee, open toe heels of my choice, earrings and my favorite jewelry and, of course, my feminine hair and makeup. And don’t forget the Love’s Baby Soft. Nude, tan, or taupe pantyhose

Monday after school: Aerobics. A leotard with shiny tights of a color of my choosing. Flats. Judy has enrolled me in an aerobics class for young sissies so we can learn how to walk and run like a sissy as well as dance as a sissy would. I’m really looking forward to this tomorrow.

Tuesday: School. Same as Monday. Open or closed heels.

Tuesday after school.: Visit Thelma’s in Daisy City for touch ups on my hair and maybe some skin conditioning.

Wednesday: School. Slacks or capris. Nude or tan pantyhose and heels. A pretty blouse. No T-shirt. Pants must be tight to accentuate hips and butt.

Wednesday Night: Casual. Jeans or shorts but still wear pantyhose. T-shirt with a feminine symbol like a heart or a cute animal for example. Pants must be tight.

Thursday. Short skirt or dress. Black or white pantyhose. Heels, closed or open. Blouse or a feminine T-shirt.

Thursday after school: Thelma’s for the weekly manicure and pedicure. May do other beauty treatments if desired.

Friday: School. Mini skirt and sleeveless top. Must show off underarms. Open toe heels, choice of color of pantyhose but must be sheer. Also sexy makeup.

Friday night: Sissies’ night out, woo-hoo. Mini skirt or hot pants. Sleeveless top. Heels, preferably open toe. Sexy makeup, perfume. Be ready for anything but have fun. Nude or black pantyhose.

Saturday: Shorts outfit or bathing suit. Must show bare legs covered in lotion or baby oil. Sandals, tennis shoes, flats, or barefoot. Polished toes should be shown off if possible. Full makeup as always. Can wear feminine hat or scarf on head.

Saturday night: Date night. Mini Skirt. Tasteful blouse, perfume, full makeup, heels. Choice of pantyhose shade.

Sunday: Short Easter style dress. White or pink pantyhose. White or pink heels open toe. Tasteful makeup. Locket necklace mandatory (though can be worn at any time). Easter hat optional.

Sunday Night: Same as day but can change into shorts and go barefoot after six.

Nighttime wear: Baby doll nightie with bloomers at least three nights a week. Satin Tap shorts and to two nights a week minimum. Satin pajamas other two nights optional. Fluffy slippers.

Other: Hot pants only on special occasion or if I get lucky with a boy. Valentine’s Day is a popular day for sissies to wear sexy shorts for example. Other apparel will depend on the special day.

And that’s about my life now loosely speaking. This isn’t etched in stone of course but it’s a guideline that I have to admit I like. I already know what I’m going to wear at school tomorrow. The kids aren’t going to know what hit them. I’m so excited.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos