I'M NOT CRAZY

Printer-friendly version

"Lisa, are you home?"

"Yes mother."

"Don't forget to take the casserole to the Andrews next door. Poor Mark hasn't been the same since his wife left him and the kids as soon as baby Chase could sit up on his own. If i ever find that woman... well lets just leave it there. Anyway you should check up on Susan. She could always use a"

"Mom, just don't right now. I'll take the casserole to Mr. Andrews and I'll be back in a minute. I haven't spoken to Sue in nearly 10 years. She doesn't want to see me and i don't really care about her. Just please for my sanity, stop bringing it up."

"Ok baby girl, now about that casserole... just drop it off and you can go to bed."

"Package for Mr. Mark Andrews and family."

"Well if it ain't Little Lisi-Lis herself. Tell ya momma i said thank you."

"Will do Mr. Andrews"

"Now Lisa. You know when you call me that i look for my paps. How many times do i have to say 'Please call me Mark'"

"I'm sorry... Mark. Enjoy your dinner"

"Mission 'complished Mah"

"Lisa Penelope Michaels, you are a lady. Act like one. How did Mark like the casserole?"

"Now don't get mad because you asked me"

"Well go on. What did he say?"

"He said to and i quote ehem...'Tell ya momma i said thank you'"

"Thank you little miss drama queen. Go ahead and wash up and get some sleep, you have a very important day tomorrow"

--SEPARATOR--

"Lewis... Lewis! JUSTIN LEWIS CASE GET UP BEFORE I GET THE HOSE"

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK"

"Lewis watch your language"

"Why do you keep calling me Lewis? My name is Lisa... Who are you and where the hell am i? Did you do something to my voice? You kidnapped me! WHERE THE FUCK DID MY BOOBS GO?"

"Lewis, honey, you are starting to scare me"

"That's it, this is all a dream"

"Honey, you're not dreaming. I think you may be suffering from some sort of delusion I'm going to make a quick phone call"

"Not dreaming she says. If I'm not dreaming then how can i do this...oof"

"Lew...Honey are you ok... ok."

"Ok so this is not a dream... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS"

"JUSTIN, I SAID I WAS ON THE PHONE...sorry my son's just a little ...ok i need help big time"

"Well i feel the need to remind youthat it has been six monthes and there has been no sign of improvement. We have talked about this before and i know you are aprehensive about SRS, however, seeing as he has tried to kill himself several times each week, i feel there is no other option but to operate. He's 18 today and though he would be legally an adult on a normal basis, due to his mental state, we need you to sign for him. We feel there is no other option. We would also like to keep him as a perminant resident for study at our facility. Since this is a study you will get paid and have all the necessary visiting writes as we would like to keep you in the know about your son's mental state. For the time being though, you should try refering to him as female and use the name he, sorry, she, gave you. Please remind me, what was the name she answers to?"

"Lisa"

"Thank you Mrs. Case, we will aslo like to discuss the legal aspects after the surgery"

"Doctor, i give you permition to do anything to save my so... my daughter"

--SEPARATOR--

"Lewis, honey. The anesthesia should be wearing off now. Its time to wake up."

"Lewis?... IF I EVER SEE THAT SON OF A BITCH I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM."

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos