2021

Printer-friendly version

The shadows masked the room . Silence was unbreakable . Then it was heard a slow creeeeeeking then a thump . My eyes struggled to see my pupils wide to accept what little light there was . Creeeeeeek thump my mind was whirling in fear . Crreeeeek thump creeeek thump . IT WAS COMING UP THE STAIRS! CREEEK thump CREEK thump . it was at my door ! i dove under the covers shaking then peaking out to see the door handle sllloooowwwwly turn......... CLICK the door opened................ there it was looking at me staring at me ........ with a leap it was on me ......... i struggled to no avail i could not win against a GIANT PINK BUNNY giving snuggles .

happy Easter everyone

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

nice misdirection

sending you a giant Dorothy huggle to add to the bunny's snuggles

DogSig.png

EEEEEEEEK!

laika's picture

Nice gothic. Reminded me of an old time radio drama,
The Chicken Heart that Ate Cincinatti or whatever.
Inexorable Snuggle Bunnies of Doom is the worst!

Almost as bad as the Feminizer Bunny
from those battery commercials a while back...
.

It keeps coming...
.

and coming...
.

...and you know what happens when it shoots pink lightning
out from between the dzzzt! dzzzt! jacob's ladder of its pink fluffy ears!
(a drabble that's been knocking around in my head since forever, but too dumb to jot down...)
~hugs, Veronica

Hope at Least...

...one of the two has been vaccinated against Covid.

Eric