i cry

Printer-friendly version

copy rights 2012 rues post on any free sites give me credit for doing this out of boredom

I Cry

I cry for those who have no love, who are in pain.
For those who cant see themselves as they want to,who struggle to be who they want.
I cry for the ones with no voice, who sit in terror of past wrongs.
I offer not pity be strong feel my hand helping you if you slip and my shoulder for you to lean on if need be.
These tears are for the silent screams that all of us shout that no one hears.
Feel my joy as you take a step with out help.
My arms wrap you in strength and compassion for
I know your pain your wants for I have been there.
If you look close in to yourself you will see me there, arms wide to protect and shield you.
I have no armor,just me flesh and bone.
Let me take some of the burdens from your pain, give them to me as I will carry them for you.
I cry for those who have gone before us not knowing how much they are missed.
and I cry for the hope for a better life than the one here and now.
Take my hand,offer yours to others and together we will step in to a world where there is no tears.
Together we are strong and where there is no need for me to cry.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You cry

So do I, and too often.

Beautiful, Rues, Just Beautiful

Ole Ulfson's picture

Those are wonderful thoughts.

Keep in touch, my friend.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

I cry

Andrea Lena's picture

...there is nothing that moves more deeply or reaches into my soul than the tears shed by a friend. Your verse touches my heart. Thank you.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

thanx

i needed that ive been feeling pretty bad myself lately

really beautiful

thank you for sharing

DogSig.png

i cry

Thank you for the poem

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I Cry a multitude of tears for all of the hypocrisy, bigotry

homophobia, and discrimination that is dumped on us by the false righteous. Remember it says in the Bible that "there will be false prophets who will come in my name".

I cried reading this when I remembered the several that have been forced to give their life by the idiot righteous who have nothing better to do than judge others, and then act as executioner.

As painful as it was to read this, I know exactly what you are saying. I am one of those who silently scream in my mind because the false righteous will not let us be.

Rues, you have written a universe full in this short short that has a message not only for us, but for the mainstream as well. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."