Mom Dad

Printer-friendly version

Just something that popped into my head that took a few minutes to put down do with it as you wish it belongs to all here it may help or not comments welcome

rues

Dear Mom and Dad

I hope you still love me with what I am going to say.

Its been a struggle as you know for me to fit in to not be bullied.

I know you love me even if you say nothing but it has come to a point where I must grow or die.

Mom , Dad , .... I am a girl trapped in a boys body!There I said it I am transgendered ! I hope your not too shocked and I know you have a lot of questions for me to answer.

Please don't think ill of me for keeping this from you for so long its just that I love you so much it hurts and I
thought I would loose you over this. I need your support in this to make me feel like I belong.

I have known that I was different since I was 8 and that I liked to play with girls more than boys. I found that dolls and dresses were what I wanted yet still I couldn't tell you for fear of rejection. So the years passed and I said nothing.

I am sure you must have noticed that there was something going on with my long hair and rather thin frame. I spoke to my
doctor and we have been discussing it in every detail.Please come with me to speak to my gender specialist her name is Dr Rosalyn Miller.

Shes nice Mom ,Dad and may have some of the answers we may both be looking for.I hope I am not to forward on this but I must do it for I fear the outcome if I don't.

My school life was and is hell Mom, Dad the constant ridicule and embarrassment of trying to be me and not succeeding has made me make this choice.

Most of my friends have left me and think of me as a freak and a joke so I am moving on by myself with the hope you will be there for me and not judge me for who I am or want to be.

Will you embrace your new daughter to be with love and forgiveness I cant say but I can tell you this.I will be the best daughter you can have and I don't know if you will like my new name or not so I leave you with it.

Mommy,Daddy its with love that I tell you this..

from your daughter .... Hope

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A very difficult revelation

Easier now than it was in my day but still difficult. How do you tell parents who still think that what you see is what you get that it isn't always the case?

My father just said, "You don't even look like a woman." As if that made any difference to how I felt.

Brief and to the point.

S.

I Love It

I Agree with Susan on this,but I have had worse.My Family Disowned Me,but I guess that happen's to a lot of use Right?I think u should turn this into a story,because it feel's to me that it is not yet done,but that is just my opinion.

Signed Sweet-Girl87

Dear Mom and Dad, Hope needs

Dear Mom and Dad, Hope needs your loving support. Please accept her before tragedy strikes.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Short yet . . .

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Short yet powerful,
such a simple message in some ways,
yet so hard to get it out,
and so hard to make it understood,
or have it accepted.

Why does it have to be that way?

I hope that Hope's hopes are fulfilled,
all such hopes.