Looking for peace

Printer-friendly version

copy right yada yada may be posted on any free site as long as i get the credit for it. Must be of age in your area to read
This just some thing i did late one night hope you all like it , comments welcome

The tears were coming fast as I placed the nail tip on my finger.
Here I am.How has it come to this?My struggles for most of my life,
being an outsider,being different.
The compulsions and desires to be a woman.Always there under the surface,in the shadows and the realm of dreams.
Maybe it was my torment of growing up with 4 other siblings that were older than me,yet saw me as nothing special.Maybe it was the abuse,the rejections,the loneliness, the age difference,the constant hiding of my true self.
Now age has ruined my chance.
Being 6'5 inches tall , mildly overweight does not make a good outcome for my anguish.
I will never be a true woman.
All the dresses and clothes cant change that fact.
So here I sit putting on nails, corset, pantyhose,alone, hoping,wishing,my soul to be at peace.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

'Good Story' seems so inadequate...

Andrea Lena's picture

... to complement prose that sees so obviously personal and autobiographical? The pain of knowing that even with 'help,' the body still is so mismatched from most perspectives. My only question is if she'll ever know that no matter how she looks, it's not the looks that make her a 'true' woman, but the heart that longs for those looks. Very moving and sad; it made me weep.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Looking for peace

Short and to the point.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you,

ALISON

So sad,so true, but hard for some people to understand the feeling when not TG themselves.

ALISON

been there, done that, no fun.

I can totally relate to this. But there's always hope. (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself)

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

true self

The body is like a box with labels on the outside ,If people would only take a look at what is on the inside of that box they would see what caring souls TG people are , we are no threat to anyone . This story really hits home for me .

hugs Roo

ROO

Don't stop there Rues

Put who you are into words, write us a story about your real self not about the packaging.

I wish you well, good luck.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Tears are good. But after

Tears are good. But after you have cried out your heart, put yourself together again, sister.
You are what you are. It never will change. And they are what they are and will always laugh about you and what you are. None of this will ever change. So try to get used to it. Male honor is a ridiculous concept. Loose it. - Be kind, be yourself, be what you really are. You might not believe it, but people will accept, as long as you manage to resist the taught urge to pretend to fake something you are not... - Just be yourself, sister. And everything will turn out fine.

To do it you have to realize that noone is important except yourself. Family, friends, colleagues. You must be aware that you might propably loose them all. You have to mke a choice.

Keep either hiding always in the danger to be unmasked, or choose to be true to yourself and be free.

Who doesn't like or tolerate what you are isn't even worth a single thought. Realize that.

You are strong, sister. One day you'll come to the point where you'll realize the truth of my words. - NOONE can hide forever. I learned that...

With greets and best wishes,

Natasha

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / Kein Jäger sie schießen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"

------------
"Die Gedanken sind frei / Sie fliegen vorbei
Kein Mensch kann sie wissen / Kein Jäger sie schießen
Mit Kugeln und Blei / Die Gedanken sind frei"