Camelot Network Solutions Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Morgana wakes-up and feels an arm resting on her side. She could feel a body spooned against her body. She looks at her body and could see someone had slipped her baby doll nightgown onto her body.

The last thing she remembered, was Thomas massaging her body. A warm feeling spread throughout her body because she hasn’t slept with anyone since the car accident. She wiggles her toes and enjoys the sensation of feeling them wiggle.

She feels Thomas hold her closer to his body. She closes her eyes, as he starts kissing and nibbling on her ear. She feels his hand inch up under her nightgown and starts massaging her breast.

A low moan echoed in her throat as she continues to kiss Thomas. It’s been so long since anyone has touched her body. She rolls over to lay on her back and pull Thomas on top of her.

She spreads her legs, so Thomas could lay in between them. It felt weird to her to make her legs move. She shivers as Thomas starts kissing down her body.

Little moans of pleasure escape from her mouth as Thomas moves down her body. She was enjoying the feeling of his lips, on her body. When he got down between her legs, she arches her back off the bed.

“Oh, God!” As she holds his head against her sex.

The rush she got from his tongue probing her, was unbelievable. It has been so long since anyone has touched her in the way Thomas has. Tears of pleasure were sliding down from her eyes.

Morgana watches as Thomas kisses up her body. She could feel him sliding his boxer down. She looks into his eyes as he looks up to her, asking permission to enter her.

“Yes.” Morgana knew Thomas was a Female-to-Male and was wearing a huge strap-on.

Thomas slowly inserts the huge strap-on he was wearing into Morgana’s body. He knew it has been a long time since she has had sex with anyone. He watches her facial expression as he slowly enters and stretched her opening.

Morgana grips the sheet under her as she feels Thomas enter and stretch her. The penis shape strap-on he was wearing was thick and was filling her vagina up. She hasn’t had anyone for a long time to make love to her.

In the next few hours, Thomas and Morgana spend time together. Morgana wants to experience everything she has been missing, since the car accident.

Gloria and Aisha:
Gloria had woken-up and checked the trap they had set. The program recorded four entries, since yesterday.

“It looks like you were right.” Aisha noticed that Jester was acting as a middleman.

“So, what do you want to do?” Aisha looks at Gloria.

“Well, we need to backtrack to see who is sending information to the site.” Gloria backtraces the IP addresses she had the main program record when someone logged in.

It looked like they were bouncing the address through several different sites. Aisha was watching Gloria as she back-traced the Ip addresses the program recorded. While Gloria did that, she logs on a different station and backtraces Jester’s Ip address. After a few minutes, she realizes he’s spoofing his IP address. He was using one belonging to a company called Boone’s Television Shop.

“Okay, Jester. Since you want to play, let’s play.” She goes through all his logins and searches for his true IP address. She knows he has logged in from his home computer before. All she has to do is find his login.

She searches some of his favorite online game sites and finally finds him. A smile forms on her face, as she boots him from the game and locks his account. When he tries to bypass her lockout, she slips into his computer system and plants a backdoor. She places it in the ram in his system.

She slips out of his system before he can tell she was in his system. Aisha looks over towards Gloria “I managed to install a back door in Jester’s computer.”

“Hopefully, he won’t find it. Also, is it the same computer he uses to hack others?” Gloria uses different computers for hacking and playing
online games.

“That, I don’t know. I just know the man is a jerk.” Aisha didn’t like Jester.

“Do you know what he looks like?” Gloria was curious.

“Yeah, I grabbed a screenshot of him, once without him knowing.” Aisha had managed to access his camera without him knowing.

She logs onto her cloud account and brings his picture up. She shows the picture to Gloria.

“Did you run his image to see who he is?” Gloria was looking at a young man in his mid-twenties.

“Nope, I never bother too. I didn’t have a reason too.” Aisha never had a reason too.

“Send me the picture.”

“Okay.” Aisha sends the picture to Gloria’s private email account.

Gloria gets the notification she had a new email. She opens it and runs the picture Aisha sent her through the DMV database. Gloria also sends the picture through the local and international criminal database.

His criminal record comes back clean. However, the address that was registered with DMV, wasn’t the address the signal was coming from.
“He is using a fake address.” Gloria used one of her trace programs and combined it with Google Maps to locate Jester.

The name that came back from DMV was Jarrod Haniss. He was 25 years old and had brown hair and hazel eyes. His weight was two hundred and twenty pounds, according to his driver's license. He stood five feet, seven inches.

Aisha looked at the location where Jester lived. It was in a nice neighborhood. It was mostly the middle class. She runs the address of the place to see who owns the place.

When the information comes back “the address belongs to his parents. I wonder if they know what he does?”

“I doubt it.” Gloria knew a few hackers that lived with their parents.

“So, what’s our next move?”

“We pass the information onto law enforcement.” Gloria gathers all the information together.

“Alright.” Aisha helps as the two of them work to make sure there is enough evidence to get a conviction.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Joker just got nailed!

Samantha Heart's picture

He my think he is a bad ass hacker but he screwed with the WRONG person & Camelot just took him DOWN!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Always someone better

Jamie Lee's picture

People who think they're the top dog never give any thought to there being someone better than they are at what they're doing.

Jester is one of those people who thinks he's the best, but is about to find out there are others who are better than he thinks he is.

When law inforcement arrive at his parents home to arrest him, mom and dad won't be happy.

Others have feelings too.