Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 8

Printer-friendly version

Giles orders “ Claudia do something about this”. Claudia says “ I cant I am being counter attack by some other spell”. Giles says “ that would be Jenny there and her daugher”. Kayla and Elyse walk in with more students and put them in the corner, Jenny walks up to Claudia and says “ you have no chance against me and my daughter gypsy witch”.

Claudia was then grabbed by Tara and Cassie brought to Jenny and Gemma. Buffy says “ kill the gypsy witch now”. Jenny says “ yes sire”. Jenny and Gemma morphs to their game face sink their fangs into Claudia's neck and began to drink her blood and soon the gypsy witch was dead and Jenny and Gemma morphed back. Giles was shock.

Elyse and Kayla had around thirty students in a corner and says “ my queen what do you want done with these humans over there”. Buffy says “ choose one each to feed and then the rest will be taken to to the new food holding centre”. Elyse says “ yes my queen”. Giles saw the vampires go over and pick two students and feed on them.

Ann walks in and see the dead bodies of gym staff , Lisa, Claudia and Wesley and saw Elyse and Kayla feeding on the other students and Ann see Giles and walks up and put handcuffs on him and leg chains. Giles says “ chief Ann as you see the vampires have taken over the school and killed some people”. Ann laughs and says “ well done to my queen”.

Giles was shocked and then saw Ann walk over to Buffy and says “ sire the law enforcement is now under your control now all humans are being sent for processing here in Sunnydale humans now will considered our slaves and food”. Buffy says “ good all the police force here now as women and vampires”.

Ann says “ yes sire it was done by Jenny and her daughter and everyone of them had their brains rewritten by Jane”. Buffy says “good I will soon have the mayor at my new palace and she willl help”. Willow brought a girl over and she was scared and Ann says “ your father was the formrer chief of Sunnydale”. Girl says “ yes he was before his death”.

Ann asks “ where is your mother young lady”. Girl says “ if she was smart I think she would have left and got away”. Ann says “we will find her but I want you as my daughter”. Girl says “ no fucking way will I become your daughter”. Buffy smiled and said “ you can have her as your daugher”. Ann says “ thank you sire”.

Ann walks over to the girl and morphs into her game face sinks put her fangs into the grl and began drinking her blood and soon near death Ann slits her wrist and her vampire blood was drank by the girl and soon the girl was dead and began reborm into a vampire and her new name was Sonya but now will be Ann''s new vampire daughter.

Buffy says “ good you will become a master vampire”. Ann says “ thank you sire”. Ann walks over to Buffy still in her game face Ann puts her fangs into Buffy's wrist and became a master vampire making the number at 5 female master vampire Ann left with a police officer and minion taking her new daughter with Ann and her new daughter will feed soon.

Tiiffany and Rayliegh arrived and Tiffany is holding a man that Giles knows it is a member of the council his name is Joss and Rayleigh says “ sire he was caught out side and was going to make a call to the council”. Buffy says “ Jane will be here soon”. Giles says “ oh fuck you have been caught Joss”. The young watcher says “ yes mr Giles”.

Tiffany says “ yes sire she will be here to put the new reality spell into action tell the rest of the world that Sunnydale now belongs to the vampires and human here are our slaves”. Rayleigh's walks over to Giles and asks “ what are you going to do with him sire”. Buffy says “ he will be our slave at the new nest and will stay in chains for as long as he lives”.

Rayleigh says “ I would love have him in same room when I make love to my girlfriend and the watcher can watch Jenny and I feed on humans that he was supose to protect”. Buffy says “ that can be arranged for later but I have plans for him to make sure there is now slayers in the girls we caught Karrie will look after that”.

Jane arrives and begins chanting her new spell and all over the world all people knew that Sunndale was no longer a place to vist as it was the home of the vampires and their human slaves. Giles says “ you know you will have slayers coming here to fight you”. Buffy says “ my next step is to destroy the watcher council”.

Giles says “ you have nearly done that now”. Joss was looking around at how many vampire were here and says “ mr Giles I am here to inform you that you are one of only four watchers left now and soon the council will be gone”. Buffy looks at Joss and ask “ you are telling me that council is gone and that I have won”. Joss says “ yes vampire queen”.

Buffy says “ good finally victory is mine”. Jenny walk over and says “ sire make this male a woman and then a vampire like us”. Giles was watching as Faith morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Tahlia neck and began drinking her blood and soon as Tahlia was near death Faith slits her wrists and lets Tahlia drink her vampire blood”.

Jenny begins to chant and Joss see his hips begin to widden and notice he has now got female arms and legs, hands and feet and also notice his penis disapear and sool a clit and vagina appear and then Joss notice her breasts growing on her chest and soon her face as now feminine and now Joss was now a woman.

Buffy says “ now you will become a vampire and help with my rule Rayleigh the honour is yours”. Rayleigh says “ thanks sire”. Rayleigh morphss to her game face sinks her fangs into Joss's neck and began drinking her blood and soon Joss was nearly dead when Rayleigh slits her wrist and make Joss drink her vampire blood and soon Joss was dead.

Vampires left and Tahlia and new female version of Joss were put on and then Giles and Sarah were put on the truck in chains and Giles saw Ann and a girl who was in black leather leaving with and Sonya asks “ mom where are the watcher and the slayer going with those new vampires”. Ann says “ they are going to the main palace”.

A security guard was trying to escape and Giles saw him walking past so the vampire cant see him and then Sonya notice him. Guard saw her and began to run but with her vampire speed he was capture by her and Sonya brough him back and Ann says “ kill him if you want my daughter”. Sonya says “ ok mom and soon we will find ex chief wife”.

Sonya looked at the securty guard and Sonya morphss to her game face sinks her fangs into the sercurity guard neck and begins to drink his blood and soon the security guard was drained and dead. Sonya drops the dead sercurity guard and walks over to her mother and they left to find the ex cheifs wife and make her their maid.

Sarah wakes up chained and in a truck with Giles , Tahlia who was lying down to begin reborn as a vampire and Joss who was also reborn into a vampire and Sarah asks “ where are we going?”. Giles says “ to our new home we are now slaves to the vampires and in the other truck is sixty students going to be process as food or slaves now is ruled by vampires”.

They soon arrived at new facilty and was unloaded and taken down stairs there and Giles saw a hundreds of the resisdents being process for slavery or food any one older than sixty was processed as food and was being taken away to the food area and then Sarah saw Tahlia and the other woman taken to some where else.

Sarah asks “ we are finished they have won?”. Giles says “ it seems that way if only Buffy was not capture at the harvest this would have not happen and we will would have not happen and the world here as we know it would have been much better”. Sarah says “ I wish Buffy Summers was never captured and this world never exsisted”.

Around a hour later Sarah saw Tahlia walk up she was now in her black leather clothing like the other vampires and Sarah says “ good you escape from them”. Tahlia says “ I might have escaped from them remember when I told you I was sick of being a slayer and the vampires are best way to be now”. Faith walks up behind her childe.

Karrie was with Giles making him work had everytime Giles does something wrong Karrie feeds on a student of his and makes him feel bad. In the cells area Sarah says “ becareful there is Faith and she will kill you”. Tahlia laughed at her and says “ my sire will not kill me as I am happy what I am”. Sarah says “ no your one of them a vampire”.

Tahlia morphs to her game face walks over sinks her fangs into Sarah's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Sarah was drained and dead. Tahlia drops the body and Faith claps her hands and says “ well done”. Tahlia replies “ thanks sire”. Faith walks over and says “ another slayer is dead now”. Tahlia says “ yes sire we will now help the queen”.

Faith says “ yes we will now go and see our queen”. Tahlia says “ it will be nice to the queen now as a vampire”. Vampires walks into the new throne room and Buffy looks at Faith and Tahlia and Faith says “ the slayer is now dead”. Giles was brought in chains and saw Faith, Tahlia and Buffy and soon saw the police force come in that were men.

Ann and her daughter was not far from them behind Ann was with her new female vampire police force and Ann says “ sire any humans, watchers or slayers come into Sunnydale and my vampire police force notice them they will be arrested and brought the new processing area”. Buffy says “ good”. Giles says “ you evil bitch Buffy”.

Sonya asks “ that was the watcher who was on the truck mom?”. Ann says “ yes it is”. Buffy asks “ have you found the human female you have been looking for”. Sonya says “ no my queen I think she might have escape with some other people including some students from our school”. Buffy says “ we will find her”. Giles repeats “ you evil bitch Buffy”.

Tahlia hits Giles hard and says “ respect our queen”. Giles looks at Tahlia and says “ you tratioress bitch becoming a vampire”. Tahlia says “ who rules the town now watcher us vampires I will prove my loyalty to our queen and my sire”. Tahlia walks over to young police men and Tahlia morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck.

Tahlia begins drinking the police man's blood and soon he was drained and was dead and the the police man fell to the ground his other colleagues were still in shock what they saw the vampiress done to him. Sonya joins Tahlia and found another police officer and morphs into her game face sinks her fangs into a policeman and begings drinking his blood.

Soon the policeman was drained and dead and Sonya then walked over to her mother and Ann was happy all the policeman that were brought in now scared and Buffy says “ you know understand us now or you will suffer the same consquences as your colleague here”.
Ann and Sonya left with the new female vampire police.

Tahlia says “ now strip humans”. All the police men begin stripping and soon all of them were naked one them got the attention of Buffy and says “ you human come here”. The police man didn't move and soon Tahlia came over and brought him to her queen and soon the naked police man was shaking at what Buffy was going to do him.

Jenny and Jane walked into throne room. Giles saw them arrive and Jenny says “ well well you look so fucking hopeless Rupert”. Giles asks “ what do you want you evil vampire witch?”. Jenny says “ watch you squirm like a fuck stupid human you are now compare to me and my sire”. Giles asks “ I want to know how you were caught and became a vampire”.

Jenny replies “ soon I will tell you”. Buffy asks “ you human what is your name?”. Police man says “ my name is Gerald Henderson”. Buffy asks “ where are you orginally from?”. Gerald says “ I was from Los Angeles and I was transferred to Sunnydale to come home as I was orignally from here and I wanted to come home”.

Buffy says “ you were transferred here why would come here for it is known as hell mouth.
Gerald answers “ I never expected for a town to be controled by vampires”. Buffy says “ believe me Los Angeles is control by the supernatural it just that no one knows it a fellow colleague of mine she is there talking to the people in charge there”.

Gerald asks “ who are they ?”. Buffy answers “ they are called Wolfman and Hart solicters and call me and my vampires madam mistress your you will be punished or death your life mean nothing for my vampire as you human are slave expecailly men unless you become a woman vampire but female humans are slaves too or you become food for my vampires”.

Giles says “ you have corrupted them as well”. Buffy says “ I sent Darla and her childe there and she is now the main chairwoman there now you see Giles the world is now changing and I am going make the world like this now”. Giles says “ you are so evil now Buffy”. Buffy smiles and says “ the days of me being a slayer are over and same with the others”.

Gerald asks “ what are you going to do with me madam mistress?”. Willow and Karrie walks in and Willow says “ the women that was surposed to be Joss was slayed by a slayer we didn't know about her and now coming in chains and brought up by minions my queen”. The minions brought in the slayer and Giles and Tahlia knew her striaght away.

Tahlia says “ my queen the slayer is Sarah and who was the girl in the cell”. Giles says “ it was a double sent by watchers they knew attack was on the cards”. Sarah says “ Tahlia you are now one of them a vampire”. Tahlia walks up to the slayer and says “ you should have died before”. Sarah says “ that was Wesley's plan before his death”.

Buffy says “ Karrie turn her”. Karrie says “ yes my queen”. Karrie walks over to Sarah and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Sarah's neck and begins drinking her blood as Sarah was close to death Karrie slits her wrist and make Sarah drink her vampire blood and soon Sarah body stopped and she was dead now reborn into a vampire.

Buffy grabs Giles by his chain and brought him close to her and the hook his chain to a wall and locked it and Buffy says “ your a watcher here you watch me become more powerful and that and soon you will asks for my permission to make you a woman and a vampire and will help evloution of vampire women and the world under vampires”.

Giles replies “ I will never become a vampire or a woman”. Tahlia kicks him and says “ the days of the watcher and humans rule now over our time has come”. Gerald was still in his cuffs and saw his other former police officers and Buffy says “ two will stay here and the others will go down for processing, ID tag and given their slave uniforms”.

Faith says “ sire what about Gerald pick the the former colleagues for what you have in mind for him”. Buffy says “ I laugh that idea but after he has done that Jenny you will begin your work on him”. Jenny says “ yes sire”. Former police officers were told get in front of Gerald. Soon Gerald will pick two of them for vampire food.

After picking his former colleagues Gerald made sure he didn't pick his partner and best friend, Willow notice that a guy was looking relived that he was not pick by Gerald so Willow walked over and grabs him and throws him infront of Buffy and Faith. Giles was watching this with his neck chain not allowing him any where near .

Faith grabs the guy and walks over to Gerald and asks “ why was this human not picked by you?”. Gerald replies “ he is my best friend and partner madam mistress”. Faith looks at him and asks “ you and him are friends human”. Officer says “ Gerald and I were friends in high school and elementary and police acadmy madam mistresss”.

Faith says “ sire this human would be better as female and a vampire what you want that human to be”. Willow says “ my queen they are friends and grew up but one of them need to die now and the other will become a female vampire”. Giles was looking at was going on the other naked policemen were taken down to the male human cattle pen.

Buffy says “ you think do what we were going to do the human known as Gerald and then he will stay human and die”. Willow replies“ they are humans one will be food anyway my queen so what ever you decide one of thses human will die and the other will become a female vampire and the police decetive for you”.

Buffy says “ true Willow and Jenny do what I want on the guy Faith is holding and Willow kill Gerald”. Willow says “ yes my queen”. Willow walks over to Gerald and morphs to her game face. Giles saw Jenny begin her work to change the policeman that Faith is holding then saw Willow in her vampire form at Gerald.

Willow sinks her fangs into Gerald's neck and begins drinking his blood and soon he was being drain and soon was dead the guy Faith was holding felt pain as he began to notice his hips beginning to grow out and saw his penis disapear and guy name Liam notice breast growing soon he was a woman . New woman was looking at her new body.

Buffy asks “ what was your name before you became a woman?”. New Female says “ my name was Liam my queen”. Buffy says “ I will name you Felicity you will now become a vampire now”. Felicity says “ yes my queen I will become a vampire and then what is my mission for you my queen”.

Buffy says “ you will help hunt any humans that comes to this town and arrested them for processing you will become a police detective as a female vampire now”. Felicity says “ yes my queen”. Faith morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in her neck beging drinking her blood and soon Faith slits her wrist and make her drink her vampire blood.

Both Sarah and Felecity were taken away by minions. Giles says “ you have become such a evil bitch now Buffy”. Vampire queen says “ your insults will not affect me I am immortal now and I am perfect vampire now I can walk in daylight or the night and all humans here are now my slaves or food or only way to freedom is a female vampire”.

Willow walks up and kicks Giles hard this time it hurts as Giles was kicked by a female master vampire and looks up and says “ I will never become a woman and female vampire to you evil vampire”. Buffy says “ thank you for complement you will understand now you are here until you want the freedom that I am offering you”. Willow kicks him again.

Giles try get up but he has broken ribs and stays down and Willow walks over and pick him up and says “ now you know what it feel to be kicked by a master female vampire”. Giles says “yes I understand now”. Willow says “ you will call me or any female vampire Madam mistress”. Giles says “ yes madam mistress”.

Kennedy walks in with a teacher from the school Giles was working at when the vampires attack the school and now was taken in to see Buffy and it was Gile's newfriend Heath and he was now capture by the vampires. Giles was wondering why him and his wife did not escape from and left for some where else instead of Suunydale under vampire control.

Kennedy says “ sire I found this human snooping around here I think he was looking for his family”. Buffy asks “ what is the name of your family human”. Heath says “ my wife escaped here but my daughter was capture by some vampires when Sunnydale girls high school was attack by vampires”. Tahlia looked at him and knew who he was talking about.

Kennedy asks “ what does your daughter look like human?”. Heath says “ her name is Elena and she was caught yesterday I think at Sunnydale girls high school”. Tahlia says “ I think I know where she could be my queen the daughter was in the gym of the school when you and the other vampires came and I was reborn as a vampire my queen”.

Heath saw two naked men hanging on a wall he didn't know they were food for Sarah and Felecity when they are finishing transforming. Heath says “ I know you my daughter told me you hang around some other girls at school and knew my daughter”. Tahlia replies “ I might have known your daughter I was always with Sarah and another girl”.

Kennedy says “ can you bring her here then Tahlia”. Vampiress says “ yes mistress I will head down to where the girls from Sunnydale girls high were put for processing and I will bring her back here for you and my queen”. Hank asks “ what is ths process about?”. Willow walks over and says “ all humans are processed for slaver or food now”.

Heath says “ my daughter is being processed at the moment”. Willow says “yes human”. Tahlia left and went down to the processing area and saw the girl she was about to be processed as food for soon she was a very nerdy girl and Tahlia walks over and sees a minion and Tahlia says “ the queen wants this girl and will accompany me”.

Minion went to release the girl.Elena was with her other friends and saw the minion walk over and grab her friends said “ leave her alone”. The minion growled at her and she was scared again and saw their friend Elana taken away to where Tahlia was waiting for her and saw Tahlia, Elana says “ thank you for that”.

Tahlia says “don't thank me you are going to see the queen and the mistresses”. Tahlia soon return with Elena and soon the girl saw her father and ran up and said “ dad I was captured at school by the vampires”. Heath says “ it's ok baby girl”. Tahlia walks over and says “ my queen I think she is quite ugly and a fucking nerd”.

Buffy says “ Jenny you will make her beautiful and then she will become a vampire and hunt her mother”.Jenny says “ yes sire”. Heath over hears what Buffy said to Jenny and Heath says “ you will leave my daughter alone”. Willow walks over and hit him hard and he fall to the ground then he was lifted off the ground by Tahlia.

Elena pleads “ please don't hurt my daddy madam mistress he just very protective if his little girl as I am always getting bullied at school even at my new school before the attack and take over of Sunnydale by the vampires ”. Willow was waiting for Buffy to says something so Willow could kill him but she felt for the human girl as she was bullied before.

Buffy says “ I will not kill your daddy at the moment but he needs to know his place here”. Elana says “ I understand madam mistress”. Jenny chanted something and Elena felt a power urge her breasts started to grow from b cup to new d cup and her complexion changed from havimg pimples to a perfect complexion, Elena notice her classes were blury.

Elena took off her glasses off and her hair went from brown to orange blond now and long her face became perfect like a popular girl at school and now she was perfect 17yr old teen girl now and Elena was looking at her new body was amazed at it, Elana says “ thank you madam mistress for my new body I know love it will help you in hunting my mother”.

Jane began brainwasing Elana tell her that men and boys are pathetic and now Buffy was her queen now and not madam mistress, Heath asks “ Elena are you ok?”. Elena says “ I am fine daddy my queen has given me a body now I am proud of it now”. Heath says “ you have corrupted my daughter”.

Faith says “ no Elena has been shown the truth about you men”. Elena says “ I do now understand what mistress Faith said and my queen men are pathetic now and will be slaves or food and will be the same for human females like mom she will be caught and become a slave for my queen”.

Heath says “ it is the magic in you tell you this my daughter you have always like men and boys”. Elena says “ no I don't know and I will now become what my queen wants to me to be a vampire”.Buffy says “ Tahlia turn her into a vampire”. Tahlia says “ yes my queen I will turn her”. Tahlia drops Heath and walks over to Elana.

Tahlia make her way to Elena and Tahlia changes into her game face and puts her fangs into Elena's neck and begins drinking Elena's blood and Heath walks over and Willow grabs him and chains him to a wall. Elena was near death when Tahlia stops and slits her wrist and lets Elena drink her vampire blood and soon Tahlia heart stopped and was dead.

Heath screams “ no my daughter is dead”. Giles says “ no she is now be reborn into one of them now as a vampire”. Heath says “ wow Rupert you have been captured as well”. Giles says “ yes I was captured the same time as your daughter”. Heath replies “ then why didn't you help her and her friends escape”. Heath was chained to the wall

Giles “ I couldn't get to her when the vampires attack the school they also killed Wesley Wydum-Price school principal and some other students there including a advisor name Claudia and now I am here as their vampire queen prsioner”. Heath was shock how his daughter and her friends were captured. Tahlia left and walked down to the processing area.

Kayla says “everything is on schedule”. A girl who was with Elena asks “where is Elena we are surpose to stick together through this”. Sarah walks out of the room and walks over to Tahlia and asks “ what has happen to me?”. Tahlia answers “ you have been turned into a vampire now you are no longer a slayer your like me”. Sarah says “ I smell blood”.

Karrie walks over and throws her black leather clothing and says “ put that on first”. Sarah knew straigh away that Karrie was her sire and says “ yes sire”. Karrie went into her room and return in her black leather and says “ sire I am feeling hungry”. Karrie says “ your food is waiting for you in throne area”. Karrie and Sarah left Tahlia was waiting for her childe.

Buffy was feeding on a human when Sarah and Karrie walks in and Karrie says “ my queen my childe has awaken”. Giles saw Sarah in her black leather clothing and knew she was a vampire”. Buffy says “ on the wall there is some food go and pick one”. Sarah says “ yes my queen”. Sarah walks over and says “ I''ll have this one”. It was Heath Elena's dad.

Buffy says “ no I promised he would not be killed yet”. Sarah saw the police man there naked and say “ this human will do”. Police man was dropped and Sarah walks over morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking blood and soon the police man was dead. Sarah says “ fuck I love being a female vampire now”.

Faith saw Felicity walk in in her new dectective clothing and see her sire and Faith says “ over there is your first meal”. Felecity says “ thankyou sire”. Felicity walks over to him and morphs to game face and puts her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood and drain him dry and soon the police man dead. Felicity changes back to her human form.

Buffy says “ go and find Ann Felecity and you know what to do”. Felecity says “ yes my queen and left the throne room all the vampire disapeared to do their stuff except Buffy , Jane and Jenny the humans left were Giles and Heath. Giles was now given slave clothes to wear and Heath was now naked like former dead police men and was still on the wall

Tahlia was in the processing area with Kayla, Elyse and Sarah also down there with them was Karrie, Faith and Willow, former friend of Elena asks “ where is my best friend?”. Tahlia says “ none of your business human”. Girl says “ my name not human I am Jessica I was help her look after her self agianst bullies”. Tahlia says “ I don't care”.

Buffy was now in her room and will return soon after change of black leather clothing and while Buffy was away Jenny walks up and says “ hello Rupert you like being our queen pet now”. Giles replies “ no but I want to know how you became a vampire”. Jenny smiles and says “ you will be told one day and maybe then you will become a woman and a vampire”.

Giles says “ I told your fucking queen that I will not become a woman and a vampire”. Jenny smiles at Giles and begans chanting and saw his hair begin to grow down past his shoulders and made his penis disapear replacing it with a vagina and made his hands , arms, legs and feet and made his hips wide and bum feminine Jenny says “ you will be a woman”.

Buffy returns and saw Giles wiith long hair and very female look about him and Buffy looks at her and says “ well Giless it looks like your nearly a woman now and soon you will become one of my vampires”. Giles says “ I will not become a vampire even though I am nearly a woman”. Jenny says “ if you want sire I will give her breasts now”.

Buffy laughs and says “ ok Jenny give her breasts”. Jenny began chanting and soon Giles saw moulds appear on her chest and notice now she had breasts and was now a full woman and Heath looked shocked as he saw Giles go from a man to a woman and Jenny notice him and says “ your the new vampire's father soon she will have fun with you”.

This girl with orange blond hair walks out and see her sire and walks over and says “ hello sire”. Willow walks over and asks “ why is the food arguing with you”. Tahlia replies “ yes mistress food seem the only one arguing wih me over my childe”. Elena says “ sire why dont we just kill her”. Willow like this new vampire and aks “ where is she going to Tahlia”.

Tahlia replies “ the queen wants her to be food maybe for my childe”. Willow asks “ why is human arguing”. Tahlia says “ actully over my childe mistress”. Willow says “ Elana you will have a special treat now”. Elena asks “ what is that mistress?”. Willow says “ go and kill that girl and then you will see the queen once your sire get your new leather”.

Elena says “ yes mistress”. Elena left the two vampires and walks over to Jessica and Elena was still in her school uniform with her name badge on. Jessica saw the vampiress walking to her and saw her name badge and asks “ Elena is that you?”. Elena says “ yeah Jessica it is me”. Jessica says “ you have change you seem more beautiful now like the populars”.

Elena says “ I know I am more beautiful now”. Jessica says “ we need to escape here and make a run out of Sunnydale”. Elana says “ I have no interested in leaving”. Elana was up close to her and Jessica asks “ why not”. Elena morphs to her game face, Jessica says “ no your a vampire now”. Elana grab Jessica sinks her fangs into Jessica neck.

Elana began drinking her blood and soon Jessica was drained and dead Elena morphs back and saw her sire with her new leather clothing and went and got change the dead body of Jessica was taken away and Tahlia and Elena made their way to the throne room area and Heath and Giles saw Elena and Tahlia return

Buffy was back after her and Jenny were doing something to gether and was happy at her new vampire. Tahlia also notice a woman behind her queen and notice it was Giles he was now a woman and Tahlia walks over and says “ well it seem you are now a woman watcher and now soon Giles you will become a vampire”.

Elena says “ my queen I am ready for my assignment”. Buffy says “ good before you leave you want to go and see your father”. Elena says “ yes my queen”. Elana walks over to her father and says “ hello daddy”. Heath says “ please let me go and we can leave here”. Elena morphs to her game face and says “ no daddy I am happy now I am a vampire”.

Heath pleads “ don't go after you mom please Elena”. Vampiress says “ why not daddy my queen has given me beauty and imortality I am so happy and all I can smell is your fear and your blood and my hatred toward human men”. Elena morphs back to her human form, Buffy says “ if I want now I can let Elena here have fun with you but I won't just yet”.

Heath says “ yet”. Elena asks “ you want me to find her my queen”. Buffy says “ yes you will go with your sire”. Elena says “ thank you my queen”. Buffy says “ Tahlia you will go with Elena and find her mother and bring her here”. Tahlia says “ if we find any humans my queen”. Buffy says “ if they are in your way kill them and you can feed on them”.

Tahlia says “ yes my queen”. Elena and Tahlia left to find Elana's mom. Heath looks at Buffy and says” you have corrupted my daughter”. Buffy laughs and says “ your daughter is dead the vampire you saw is one my female vampires”. Heath looked defeated. Tahlia and Elana walked out of the old Sunnydale High school saw Humans walking around,

Diffrence they were now all registered with id tags. Elena says “ sire we should head for my parents house first af the look around from there”. Tahlia says “ ok we will head to the house then we will walks around”. As the vampires were heading towards the house they saw some boys arguing over something.

Elana notice one of the guys his name was Jack he was one of most popuar guys at school when Elena went to Sunnydale high school and before she went to Sunnydale girls private high. Jack notice Tahlia and also saw Elena and Jack and his friends arrived at the vampire girls”. Jack says “ Tahlia I notice you escape the vampire take over”.

Tahlia says “ yeah Elena and I got away from the vampire and we are looking for her mom”. Jack says “ her mom is hiding in the local hall fuck Elena you look fucking hot now maybe after vampires have been defeated when go on a date together”. Tahlia was lookig at Jack flirting with her child and the look on Elena face was thinking fuck your a male.

Elena asks “ you guys escape the vampires?”. Jack says “ yeah and nah some have they have been registered”. Tahlia ask “ can you take us to her”. Jack says “ yeah sure I will take you and Elana to see her and Elena we can talk about getting away from here and making our escape a hot girl like you ”. Jack take the vampires down to a hall

Tahlia whispers “ Elena get the police down here so they can round up the humans”. Elana says “ yes sire”. Elena walks away and make the call to the police and soon the vampires and Jack and his friends are at the hall. Jack says “ you got to be fucking kidding the vampire police have arrived here”. Tahlia asks “ you have been Id tag yet Jack”.

Jack says “ no I was not ID tag and so has many of my friends and I have notice your dressed like the vampires in black leather and boots with 3 inch heels”. Elena says “ we escaped from a processing centre and too their vampire clothing as you know all vampires are female and that how we escaped from there”.

Tahlia and Elena walk in and see around twenty people holding up the hall and soon the police arrive and come in Tahlia see the police detective and says “ dectective Felecity nice to see you here”. Vampire dectective saw all the human in the hall and a man walks up and asks “ why are you here?”. Felicity says “ I want to see your id tag”.

Man says “ we have no id tag”. Felicity says “ all of you will now head for the process are and there your will be processed and then you will released and will be required of our queen wants you as food or work as slaves here and because your a man you will be a slave”. Man says “ I refuse to leave as well my fellow resisdents”.

Felecity says “ well I will make sure you will then”. Felecity grabs the man and morphs into her game face sinks her fangs into the man's neck and soon began drinking his blood and soon the man was drained and now dead”. Felecity changes to human form and says “ anyone else going to argue with me and my police force”.

All residents left with the new Sunnydale female vampire police and wer put into a truck and taken down to local area processing facility and will pocessed there some men will become slave or minions but most of the human male or female will become food for the vampires now when their time comes up.

Felecity saw Tahlia and Elena and asks “ what are you doing here?”. Tahlia says “ my child and I are here find a woman where I think my childe has found her for our queen”. Elana finds her mom and says “ hey mom”. Mother says “ Elena where is your father”. Elana replies “ he has been captured and is being held by my queen”.

Mother says “ your father got caught and you didn't get caught”. Elena says “ I was caught mom but as you see I am more beautiful now”. Mother says “ I have notice that Elena”. Tahlia says “ dectective Felicity will now take her into custody and she will taken to see our queen”. Elana says “ yes sire”. Mother loks at her daughter and ask “ did you say sire?”.

Elena says “ yes mom”. Jack came up and says “ I going to escape again”. Elana grabbed him with her vampire strength and pull him to her , Elena morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jack's neck and begins drinking his blood and soon Jack was drained and dead and Mother says “ your a vampire Elana”. Vampiress smiles and says “ fuck yeah”.

Her mother was put into custody by the vampire police and taken away to see the queen as Elana and Tahlia were leaving after feeding on few humans left behind as gift from Felecity it seems that Felecity like Tahlia a lot and was going to ask Ann if Tahlia could come out with her on these missions now as they are both female vampires from same sire.

Elana saw a girl she knew at school she was a quiet student and had a boyfriend they were not your average couple and she was a sweet innocent girl who follow the christen way of life in so many ways Elana had ask her a few time if they had sex or kissed and the girl always told her no about sex and yes to kissing but now Elana thought boys were gross.

Since the vampires take over control all religious stuff are ban in Sunnydale and Elana was concerned about this girl when she was human but now she was food or a slave for the queen as the vampire were walking back through the streets of Sunnydale and notice a church and next to was a house Elana notice that this girl was the daughter of a pastor.

Elana knew why she was a sweet innocent girl, her name was Leena and her friend. Elana says “ sire see that girl there she is most innocent girl at our school and my friend and her boyfriend is offical paster helper and I know that she is a daughter of a pastor”. Tahlia says “ we will contact the queen and see if she wants a mistress to come here”.

Vampires made a cell phone call to the queen and Buffy sent Willow and Faith there together to check out the area and soon the fire offical came and they were guard by the vampire known as Isabella , Willow saw her and said “ burn this church down”. Isabella says “ yes sire”. Vampire took flames to the church and it was burnt down.

Willow and Faith were now at the residence of the pastor house and Faith saw the pastor out the front of the house his name was pastor Brian and says “ hello may I help you”. Soon the police arrived and there with dectective Felecity and her women vampire police force”. Willow says “ yes we are to make sure there is no religious stuff under new law”.

Pastor Brian knew that this was the vampire squad and knew if he didn't do what the vampires ordered he would be dead and so he let them in the house and Willow and Faith saw no religious stuff, Willow come out and says “ you will accompany us down to see the queen and where is your wife?”. Pastor Brian says “ my wife died of cancer”. (sad look).

Willow asks “ any other humans live here?”. Pastor Brian replies “ yes my daughter Leena and my apprentice Cruise”. Elana asks “ your daughter has a boyfriend?”. Pastor Brian says” yes her boyfriend name is Brax the other vampire would have seen her with up in their room bible studing”. Willow says “ Tahlia and Elena bring them down here”.

Tahlia and Elena says “ yes mistress”. Vampires entered the house and went upstairs and brought both Leena and Brax down to Willow and Faith and soon both were down the front, Tahlia says “mistress and sire as we were in her the room there was a book that was in the building before it was burnt down by miss Isabella”.

Faith says “ oh “.Willow says “ Tahlia I will see our queen about theses books and see if they can be burnt and for you pastor, your daughter , her boyfriend and your self will accompany us back to see the queen as you are under arrest under the new law here now and your apprentice will stay here and might be ask to come and also see the queen”..

Faith says “ maybe the apprentice can become a vampire later”. Willow says “ maybe or he will be food”. Cruise asks “ excuse me Pastor what will I do with books here”. Brian says “ you will burn all the books including the one that I was trying get those people here”. Cruise says “ yes pastor”. Faith says “ good you are learning the new law Pastor”.

Pastor, daughter and boyfriend were loaded on a truck to the old Sunnydale high school now palace of the queen of the vampires and processing centre and Jail for human slaves. Pastor was taken up to the queen and the daughter was locked up her own room and the boy friend was thrown in a cattle pen with other men who were in slave clothing.

Brax was told to change into that clothing pastor arrives and sees the female Giles and Heath but woman Giles is not far from the queen and Heath is hanging of the wall and Willow says “ the pastor here has no crosses my queen”. Buffy says “ good and the girl and her boyfriend?”. Giles was now in female slave cloting and getting use to being a woman.

Willow replies “ the girl is in her own cell and boyfriend is with other male slaves in the cattle pen area my queen”. Buffy was now stting back on her throne and now and says “ good”. Faith says “ also my queen we have burnt the church as the building was part of the outlaw religious now”. Buffy was happy about the church being burnt down now.

Faith says “ my queen we have a problem with a book that could be all the house since we burnt down that building as requeted by you”. Buffy says “ you go and get these books Faith and take your child Tahlia with you and her child Elena can stay here at the moment”. Willow ask “ what are we to do with the pastor my queen?”.

Buffy answers“ take the pastor to the cells and bring me the girl”. Willow says “ yes my queen”. Brian says “ you leave my daughter alone you evil vampire bitch or I will make sure you will be killed”. Buffy laughs at him and says “ you know human I might kill you now but I will not take this human out of my fuking sight or he will be killed”.

Female Giles was happy the pastor was not killed. Willow order the minions to take the pastor and bring back up Leena for the queen. Buffy is thinking besides having soon Dawn as a vampire sister she wants another one to be a princess and Leena will fit in good she will get the special ancestor blood.

up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos