Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 3

Printer-friendly version

Under the bronze Jenny was brought down by the vampire minions and she was taken into the main room she was blind folded by the minions and soon they undid her blindfold”. Jenny saw a blond man and saw another female it was Drucila, Jenny got herself release and grab some wood and stake a minion and it was dust soon Drucila came and she was staked.

Drucila was now dust , Spike says “ no”. go towards Jenny to try to kill Jenny when Spike hears the word No. Spike looks around and saw Buffy, Kennedy, Tiffany and Willow walk up and Jenny says “ Buffy your alive and here”. Buffy walks up and says “ of course I have been here for a while I am wondering why you would have not sense me”.

Jenny says “” I cant sense you at all Buffy being the a slayer you have a special sense”. Willow says “ yeah right Buffy a slayer”. Jenny asks “ what are you talking about?”. A minion brought a man up and his hands were tied and was blindfolded Buffy asks “ you sense a female master vampire”. Jenny says “ yes I can sense a female master vampire”.

Buffy morphs to game face and says “ I am the master female vampire you can sense”. Jenny says “ if you are the master female vampire that make Willow , Tiffany and Kennedy are vampires too”. Willow says “ you fucking figured it out watcher witch”. Buffy says “ I will show you watcher witch Willow will do the honour”. Willow says “ yes mistress”.

Willow walked over to the man tied up and Jenny says “ if there is any humanity in you Willow please let him go”. Willow looked at Jenny from behind the man and says “ humans are food”. Willow morphss to her game face sinks her fangs into the man's neck and drank his blood soon the man was drained and fell dead in front of the vampiress.

Willow licks her fingers and changes back into human form and says “ thank you mistress for the meal”. Kennedy asks “ sire what are we going to do with her”. Willow says “ she is a powerful member of the slayers team here mistress”. Buffy walks over to Jenny and feels her vagina and says “ I feel your thinking of your boyfriend now my former watcher”.

Jenny says “ you seem to be getting your master vampire powers now as see I am dating Rupert Giles and now what are going to me now”. Buffy asks “ I want to know is there any witches of the watcher council beome vampires”. Jenny says “ yes in the late 1700 there was a watcher witch who became a vampire”.

Spike says “ I remember her she slayed by a watcher who was looking after last male slayer”. Willow says “ a man was a slayer”. Spike says “ yes until he was killed by Darla”. Buffy says “ Spike I am sorry for your lost”. Spike says “ thank you mistress and the last watcher witch was sire by a normal vampire not a master vampire like you mistress”.

Buffy says “ you see Jenny my race has alwasys been a concern about the coucil evere since they slayed our ancestors”. Jenny says “ you see Buffy the council needs to destroy the all you vampires and including you now a master vampire”. Buffy looks at her with a evil look in her eyes.

Buffy says “ I know what happen to last witch watcher who was very good help until her slaying”. Jenny says “ no please Buffy I need to live I am finally happy with my boyfriend Rupert”. Willow says “ this is going to fucking good see a watcher witch become one of us and see her attck her boyfriend.

Buffy was now behind Jenny and says “ well I have plans for your boyfriend as well”. Jenny says “ by killing him”. Buffy says “ maybe but not yet”. Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jenny's neck starts drinking her blood as Buffy was draining her until she was nearly dead Buffy stop and slit her wrist and made Jenny drink her blood.

Buffy morphs back to her human form and saw Jenny's body fall down and Buffy click her fingers and minions grab Jenny and Buffy says “ take her to a room and let her reborn as a vampire witch and then bring the girl Cassie up here”. Minions say “ yes mistress”. Minions took Jenny to rest and soon brought back Cassie and she was scared.

Cassie saw Tiffany and asks “ Tiffany where am I?”. Tiffany says “ you know how your sister has been killing creatures know as vampires”. Cassie says “ Cordelia was made a slayer soon after a girl went missing this was because of the harvest and vampires try take over Sunnydale”. Tiffany says “ it is true vampire want Sunnydale but we want more”.

Cassie says “ vampires want more”. Tiffany says “ your sister is now my enemy like I am a vampire now”. Cassie says “ I am in a vampire nest where is my boyfriend”. Tiffany says “ you saw him that too chained to the wall with the slayer and another 2 humans”. Cassie asks “ you are going to kill me?”. Buffy says “ no we are going to kill you”.

Cassie aks “ who are you?”. Tiffany says “ that is my sire and she is a master female vampire”. Cassie ask “ you control the vampires”. Buffy says “ no I only control Kennedy and Tiffany as I am their sire”. As Buffy was talking a boy came in it was a friend with a minion they were together at the pub before the capture Kennedy had already fed.

Buffy says “ this boy is for you to feed”. Tiffany says “ thank you sire”. Tiffany walked over and to the boy and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in his neck and started draing the boy in front of Cassie and soon the boy fell down soon was dead Tiffany morphs back to her human form. Cassie started crying and thought I am dead.

Buffy says “ Willow come here”. Willow walked over and says “ yes mistress”. Buffy says “ I want you to turn Cassie”. Willow says “ yes mistress”. Willow walked over to Cassie and says “ I will become your sire”. Willow morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Cassie's neck and began draining her blood until Cassie was near death.

Willow slits her wrist and makes Cassie drink her vampire blood and Cassie fell and Willow grabbed her new childe . Buffy says “ minions take the new vampiress back to her room once she is awake she can feed on her boyfriend”. Minion says “ yes mistress”. Kennedy says “ sire since Willow has sire a new vampire will she still be my child”.

Buffy says “ yes Kennedy”. Willow says “ sire I will always be your childe you gave my new life as a vampire”. Kennedy says “ your welcome”. Buffy says “ you will soon have another child soon to help with soon”. Kennedy asks “ who is the new child sire?”. Buffy says “you will be sire Kendra and she will under your power”. Kennedy says “ yes sire”.

Buffy says “ when you are ready you can sire her”. Kennedy says “ yes sire I will do it now”. Kennedy went down to the cell area and saw Wesley on a wagon wheel naked and was unconsious he was being fed by tuble as we was knocked out buy superior drug. Kennedy arrive at Kendra cell and walked in and Kendra says “ Kennedy help me escape”.

Kennedy says “ no I am not helping you any more my days are over with you controling me”. Kendra says “ listern I know you are no longer a slayer I want to kill Spike and see who this master female vampire”. Kenndy says “ no I will not help slay any more vampires now”. Kennedy morphs to her game face and says “ time to feed”.

Kennedy sinks her fangs into Kendra's neck and started drank her blood and thought sire is right slayer's blood was so rich as Kennedy was draining Kendra's blood stopped as Kendra got close to death and Kennedy slits her wrists and make Kendra drink her vampire blood and let Kendra lay on her bed and let Kendra be reborn as a vampire.

Buffy was walking past and saw Spike he was looking sad and Buffy asks “ you ok Spike your not going to do anything stupid”? Spike says “ no mistress with Kendra now a vampire I think she bloody hot girl”. Buffy says “ you think the watchers will send a powerful slayers against us”. Buffy was sitting with Spike she was concern about him.

Spike says “ the last one to slay more master vampires was you mistress”. Buffy says “ I think they might go and make Cassie sister a super slayer”. Willow says “ mistress we could get her and kill her”. Buffy says “ no we will see what happens”. Then Jenny walks past and says “ sire the council are sending down some watcher name Wayne”.

Buffy says “ you are finally awake now”. Jenny says “ yes sire but I am hungry and Spike I am so sorry for what I did to your girlfriend Drucila”. Spike says “ it is ok Jenny”. Buffy says “ Willow go and take Jenny down to the cattlepen”. Willow says “ yes mistress”. Willow took Jenny down to the cattle pen of humans

Jenny asks “ where are they from?”. Willow says “ why do you think Sunnydale has no homeless or vagrants we take them here”. Jenny says “ oh I had no idea”. Jenny saw a guy it was a man she was engaged too. Jenny saw the guy and walked over and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the man's neck and drain him until he was dead.

Willow had left her and was heading back to the room where her child was and saw Cassie woke up and Willow saw her child and Cassie walked over to her sire and says “ hello sire” Willow says “ hello what is problem child”. Cassie says “ I am hungry sire”. Willow smiled at her child and says “ there is food hanging on the wall”. Cassie saw her boyfriend .

Cassie walks over and says “ Hey Kyle this has been a weird fucking few days”. Kyle says “ baby we need to get out of here and tell your sister we know where the vampire nest is”. Cassie says “ Kyle I am not going to tell my sister but I have idea I will back”. Cassie walks over to Willow and says “ sire we could make him a minion for us”.

Willow says “ I am unsure how it is done”. Jenny walks past in her black leather clothing and ankle boots and says “ easy ask sire for the blood once Cassie drains him she gives him minion blood and he will become a vampire minion for us”. Jessie says “ I was lucky I was a made a vampire not minion”. Cassie left and went to her mistress.

When arrive where Buffy was with Spike in his room Cassie walks in and says “ excuse me mistress I was wondering if my ex boyfriend can become a minion”. Spike says “ sure luv”. Spike gave Cassie the blood and then asks “ Cassie do you know anything about your sister the slayer”. Cassie says “ like making her a super slayer”.

Buffy asks “ they are trying to kill the last master vampire”. Cassie says “ yes mistress”. Buffy says “ ok go and feed”. Cassie says “ yes mistress and leave and goes back to the room where her sire and ex boyfriend is and Cassie walks over to Kyle morphs into her game face and puts her fangs in to his neck starts drinking his blood.

Once Kyle was near death Cassie put minion blood in his mouth and will soon become a vampire minion and Cassie walks over to her sire and says “ I need a new clothing and a new naval ring”. Willow says “ come we go the shop where mistress has our cloting then I will take you get your naval ring and tattoo on your back. Vampires left the room.

Buffy saw the vampire walking and asks “ where are you going?”. Willow answers “ I need to take Cassie to get her clothes mistress”. Buffy says “ fine after that take her to get her clothes then take her to our beauty saloon”. Willow says “ yes mistress”. Vampires left their mistress and Cassie ask “ the mistress has her beauty saloon sire”.

Willow says “ yes the saloon owner is a day minion she help the mistress all the time like our spy at slayers mansion”. Cassie says “ well they are only one as my sister the slayer is at home knocked out”. Willow says “ I remember when we capture you I knocked her out cold”. Cassie asks “ it was you sire that knocked her out”.

Willow says “ Cassie your sister is our enemy now your a vampie and Cordelia is a slayer she will slay you now”. Cassie says “ I understand now sire”. Willow says “ good”. The vampire arrived at the leather clothing store and Cassie got dressed in her black leather clothing and heels like her sire and soon the vampire were walking to the beauty saloon.

The vampires saw these muggers walk up them and says “ ok bitches I want you phones and money”. Willow laughed at them and says “ you guys new to Sunnydale”. Mugger says “ yes my friend and I came here as we were told there is no crime here”. Cassie says “ you wonder why there is no crime do you see many humans out at night”.

Mugger asks “ no what the fuck do you mean by that by no humans out at night?”. Cassie says “ you heard of vampires”. Mugger says “ yes but”. There was silence and says “ oh fuck I think we might be mugging vampires”. Willow says “ you think so”. Willow mophs to her game face and grabs the mugger sinks her fangs into his neck drank his blood.

The other mugger started running and Willow looked at her child and and Cassie knew to chase the mugger he didn't get far from the where Willow was draining his companion and the other mugger says “ please I dont want to die” as the other mugger was trappeed on the wall, Cassie morphs to her game face and sunk her fangs into his neck drank his blood.

Both muggers were drained of their blood and were dead Willow got her victim and threw him the bin and Cassie saw her sire and did the same. Cassie walks back after changing back into her human form and says “ sire you think the slayer will see the bodies”. Willow says “ who cares Cassie humans are food”. Cassie says “ yes sire humans are food to us”.

Cassie and Willow are at the beauty saloon and Cassie had her naval peirced and her tattoo done like her sire and soon they left and was walking back toward the bronze when Willow saw a girl attacking vampire minions including Kyle who became a minion and both vampires watched this girl do her stuff soon the minions left including Kyle.

Cassie and Willow saw the girl attacking the minions then saw a Kendra walk over and says “ what the fuck are you doing here”. Girl says “ I am a slayer I was sent by the council to help with slaying of the vampires”. Kendra says “ you know the master vampire is a female and you will be no match”. Girl says “ I am here and will have a go at her”.

Kendra says “ you stupid fucking girl who have been killing vampire minions they are nothing like the real vampire and they will kill you”. Girl says “ I will have my go against them”. Kendra says “ well come on then fight me”. Girl asks “ you are a vampire now”. Kendra says “ yes I am a vampire”. Slayer went for Kendra.

Kendra then kicked her and she fell to the ground and then the girl got up and came after her again and Kendra knocked her down again and the girl was getting tired and Kendra says “ if can't beat me you wont be able to beat the mistress”. Slayer came at Kendra and was knocked down by the vampiress. Willow and Cassie was watching Kendra fight the slayer.

Slayer was getting tired and the Kennedy saw her child fighting the girl and knew she was a slayer she was the same class of slayers and Kendra was now playing with her and then saw her sire there and Kendra knew she was now being watched by her sire the girl slayer was getting very tired and the slayer says “ I thought it would be easy”. Then collasped.

Kendra walked up to the slayer and says “ you would have been a good slayer but you silly fucking girl and now it is time to send a message to the council that the main slayers that killed the master vampires are now gone”. Kendra morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the girl and drank her blood until she was dead and the slayer was dead.

Willow and Cassie walked over to where Kendra was and saw the dead slayer and Willow ask “ sire what are we going to with the slayer?”. Kennedy says “ Cassie do you know where the watchers house is”. Cassie says “ yes I think I know where it is I will tell a minion to drop the slayer off”. Kennedy says “ good now we head back to the bronze”.

Minion took the slayer to the watcher mansion and soon he was back before the sun rose and there was a knock a the door and Giles answer it and say “ greeting Mr Giles we have found a girl lying on the ground out front of your house and her blood has be drained”. Giles walks down with Xander and says “ I don't know this girl”.

A man walks up and says “ I did know her she was a slayer she was sent here to help Faith and Cordelia”. Xander asks “ who is this Mr Giles?”. The former librian says “ his name is Wayne and is from the watcher council and why would you send another Slayer here when the last 3 have gone missing and recently”.

Wayne says “ we have now consider Buffy dead now and with Kendra we know she is being held captive by the female master vampire”. Anya walks out and says “ councilor Wayne it nice to see you again”. Wayne says “ Ayna and I see you have a boyfriend now”. Anya replies “ yes councilor”. Wayne says “ I want see Jenny Calendar”.

Anya says “ Miss Calendar has gone missing and where she could be”. Giles says “ after we left Cordelia's house we headed her and she was missing there is the watcher witch Tara here”. Wayne asks “ you left miss Cordelia Chase at home”. Faith walks down and see the young slayer dead and says “ no not her she was in mine and Kennedy slayer group”.

Group head upto the house and was getting ready for training and Tara walks down and says “ soon the female master vampire will get her full powers and she will able to walk in the dayllight like Dracula does”. Wayne asks “ will her children she has made be able to walk in the daylight”. Tara says “ yes they will be able hunt day and night”.

Wayne says “ Sunnydale will now become a town of vampire soon and soon you will need to move out the town”. Xander says “ I am not moving out this town for anyone I have lived here and I will die here”. Wayne says “ the vampire master might be not after this town she could be after the council of watcher like her ancestors did”.

Giles asks “ when will know what ther next move will be?”. Wayne says “ we won't know for a few days or when she comes out in the daylight”. Cordelia walks in and says “ hi Mr Giles , Faith, Xander and Anya and who is this gentlemen”. Giles says “ this man is councilor Wayne from the watcher council and why are you late”.

Cordelia says “ my sister Cassie didn't come home from her night out with her boyfriend and their friends”. Faith says “ they were no where the Frat house or the bronze last night”. Cordelia says “ no they were at a pub last night”. Giles says “ we need increase patrols at night now and your training will be increase too Cordelia”.

Tara walks back and says “ the police found 2 men dead in a bin and with their blood drain”.
Wayne asks “ the local law know about the vampires?”. Cordelia says “ yes ever since the harvest the law has known and has help us in anyway possible”. Wayne walks over with a needle and puts into Cordelia neck and says “ this will improve your slayer strength.

Tara says “ I think tonight we take councilor Wayne to the bronze and see if can notice any of the vampires there”. Giles says “ I think that is bad idea we have no idea if there will be a trap for him there”. Tara says “ I will go with him as well as Cordelia, Faith , Harmony and Amy will come there”. Wayne says “ good we will head there tonight”.

Tara left and went to a room and she sat there then Tara heard a voice says “ you have done well Tara in bring them to the bronze tonight”. Tara says “ yes miss Calendar they will be going only one not going is Mr Giles”. The voice says “ no matter when they get there they see nothing interested and after that you will stay back to meet my sire”.

Tara says “ yes miss Calendar”. Jenny was using her power now from the bronze and she made sure Tara was under her power and was looking forward to tonight. Tara went back to normal and she went about her work. Back downstairs Faith says “ we will begin looking for your sister soon”. Cordelia says “ I feel strange and tired”.

Wayne says “ it the new slayer strength going into affect on you that is why you feel tired and run down”. Faith says “ ok we will wait until later and we head out looking for your sister”. Faith began her slayer training wheile Anya ask “ Xander can you describe Willow's tattoo”. Giles says “ no need Cordelia saw her being attack by a vampire”.

Anya says “ just because Cordelia saw Willow being attack by a vampire doesn't mean the she is not vampire”. Wayne says “ effective as from now we will consider the girls known as Willow and Tiffany as vampires now”. Xander says “ I wont belive you anymore I think Willow would not be a vampire”.

It was getting dark and Xander was upset so he went to the bronze by himself and saw a couple guys from school and Xander says “ you mind if I hang around you tonight”.The jock name Hank says “ sure Xander”. Boys were enjoying them selfs when Cassie and Tiffany walked in their black leather skirts and heels.

Tiffany says “ look Cassie over there is a friend of the slayer”. Cassie says “ yeah he was her boyfriend”. Tiffany says “ he was here when we captured the watcher we have”. Jenny walks in her black leather clothing and asks “ the slayers and watcher are here yet”. Cassie says “ no not yet miss Calender”.

Willow says “ I am looking forward to see what happens tonight”. Jenny says “ tonight is a success sire and us will be able to move through the daylight”. Willow says “ we will be able to go back out in the daylight if tonight is sucess”. Jenny says “ any vampire will be go out side in the daytime if sire drinks the blood of that councilor Wayne”.

Willow says “ I cant wait then we can eat humans anytime of the day”. Xander saw Jenny Calender, Willow, Tiffany and Cassie so he walked over to wards them and Cassie says “ sire there is a human heading over towards us”. Willow saw it was Xander and says “ Cassie go and ask mistress can I make Xander like you one of my childs”. Cassie says “ yes sire”.

Vampiress left and went down to see her mistress when she got there Cassie asks “ excuse me mistress but my sire is wonder can she change a human into a full vampire”. Buffy says “ your sire wants to transform the man known as Xander into a vampire like his friend her Jessie”. Cassie answers “ yes mistress”.

Buffy says “ ok then he can become a full female vampire and will not like the male minions after I am allowed back in the daylight again”. Cassie says “ yes mistress so I can tell sire she can make him her child”. Buffy says “ yes but I want Jenny Calender to make him her child and a female”. Cassie says “ yes mistress”.

Cassie return to the bronze once there Cassie walks over to her sire. Cassie says “ sire the human can become a vampire but miss Calender has to turn him”. Willow says “ if that what mistress wants then I will let the vampire witch turn him”. Jenny over heard what was going to happen and says “ if sire want me turn him I will do it”.

Xander walks up and says “ Willow I thought you would like to know the councilor Wayner has made effective that you and Tiffany are vampires”. Willow says “ well Xander the truth is I am a vampire”. Willow morphs to her game face in front of Xander. Willow says “ I love being a vampire Xander”.

Xander looked at Willow and was shocked and walked way from her and Willow went back to her human form and Xander was turning to head out when he bumps into Jenny Calendar and Xander says “ miss Calender I am glad your here Willow is a vampire and if Willow is one of them then Tiffany is a vampire”. Jenny says “ it is ok Xander now follw me please”.

Xander was now under the vampire witch control and he followed Jenny Calender down to where Jenny wanted him to out of the human eyes and then Jenny came behind him and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Xander's neck as Jenny drank his blood and was draining him soon Xander was close to death and before Jenny slits her wrist.

Jenny chanters some words and Xander body became to change and now his hips widen and became feminine and his penis was replaced by a vagina and soon there was breasts growing and soon Jenny chanted another word and slits her wrist making her new vampire witch daughter drink her vampire blood.

Jenny look at her sire and says “ my new daughter will take some time before she is ready sire”. Buffy asks “ what is your new daughter name?”. Jenny says “ I will call her Gemma sire”. Buffy says “ minions take this new vampire witch to her room where her mother lives let her be reborn as vampire witch”. Vampire minion says “ yes mistress”.

Buffy says “ all main vampire will be female except Spike and Jessie as from now Xander Harris is dead and a new vampire witch name Gemma Calender was born”. Jenny left and went back to the bronze once she was there Jenny saw councilor Wayne there as well the slayers Faith and Cordelia and friends Harmony and Amy the watcher witch Tara.

Tara and her anotther male it look like Oz the werewolf and Anya former revengence demon. Willow saw Jenny and walked over says “ Xander is in a middle of a transformation at the moment”. Jenny says “ Xander Harris is dead the reason sire wanted me to turn him and make him female and so I could make him a vampire witch and my daughter”.

Willow says “ good I dont care as she is now one of us now”. Cassie asks “ what is the new vampire witch name miss Calender”. Jenny says “ she will called Gemma from now on”. Vampires watched the slayers and watcher arrive and saw them . Wayne saw Willow and Tiffany and Cordelia notice her sister with Willow and what looks like miss Calender”.

Wayne walks over behind his jacket was as stake to slay the vampire and Cordelia was behind him Faith was watching from the distance and Wayne walked up and says “ Willow I want to speak to you”. Willow walks over and Wayne pull a cross out and Willow morphs to her game face before Faith could get over she is knocked out by Spike.

Wayne grabbed the stake and went for Willow but Wayne didn't expect Kendra and Kennedy as they came behind and knocked him out cold Wayne was taken down put in the same cell as Wesley meanwhile Cordelia try kick the vampire but they had the upper hand and then Jenny started chanting words and Cordelia was feeling sick.

Cordelia notice her slayer strength was disapearing and soon she was weak again before she became a slayer and Cordelia was feeling scared now as Cassie approached her and Cassie had morphed to her game face and was about attack her for what that watcher had done to her sire. When Jenny says “ no Cassie we will make her forget that she is a slayer”.

Tara walks over to the vampire witch and says “ miss Calender I did what you wanted from me”. Jenny replies “ good you have done well and will go over a make Faith, Anya and the others forget that Cordelia was a slayer and will make no one remembers that Willow is a vampire”. Tara says “ yes miss Calender”. Tara went and done she was told by Jenny.

Tara went unconsious Faith and put a memory spelll on her and the others that Cordelia was not a slayer and Jenny change Cordelia clothes to something hot wih heels and soon was up talking to her sister and Willow and Faith was doing the same to with Anya, Amy and Harmony, Grant the jock walks over and says “ you seen Xander Harris he was here”.

Willow says “ no I think he left a while ago”. Tara and Jenny put spell on the whole club so no one saw what happen a few hours ago”. Cordelia says “ I have no idea why Xadner broke up with me I am sad”. Willow says “ maybe it is for the good now”. Harmony walks over and says “ Willow you seem more happy at your new school”.

Willow says “ yes we have Miss Calendar there now and new girl starting soon”. Cassie says “ I forgot to tell you Cordelia that I am now going to that school I think it safe compare to Sunnydale high”. Cordelia says “ oh if you are happy there sis then nothiing I can do and oh fuck he comes Faith telling us it is time for us to go home”.

Faith walks over with Anya and Amy to them and says “ we will be leaving now Cordelia and Harmony you know the rules once I have left we all go to leave”. Cordelia says “ yes Faith since your the only slayer here now”. Girls left and went ut if the bronze to Giles resisdence and soon was home and Giles asks “ where is the councilor and Xander”.

Cordelia says “ we have no idea and stop looking at me like that I am not one of your slayers Giles”. Giles was shocked that Cordelia told him tha she had no ideas that she was a slayer. Tara walks in and says “ mr Giles the councilor has been capture and that”. Giles says “ the day of reckoning is coming”. Faith asks “ what do you mean by that?”.

Giles says “ either tonight or tomorrow night the female master will drink councilor Waynes blood as he is true descendant of the anccestors that killed the master vampire race if she drinks his blood as planned the vampires of the earth will be able to walk in the daylight and the night at anytime like the main master vampire did Dracula”.

Wayne soon wakes up in cell naked and saw vampire walking past soon Willow appears and says “ you stupid fucking watcher I was nearly expose by you but we had some one to help with the situation here msitress is getting ready for the reckoning tonight and you will die and soon we wont have to worry about the sun anymore as we will able to walk in it”.

Cassie brought a man towards the councilor watcher and it was a colleague he arrived only last night help with Cordelia's slayer training and Wayne says “ Mick don't worry I will find away to stop the reckoning from happening tonight”. Young new watcher was scared and Willow looked at Wayne and says “ the mistress has given my child and I permission”.

Wayne asks “ permission to do what you evil vampire”. Cassie says “ we might be evil vampires but you humans are food”. Cassie morphs to her game sinks her fangs into Mick's neck the junior watcher and then Willow morphs to her game face sink her fangs in the other side of Mick's neck and they began drinking his blood until he was drain.

Willow says “ he was so yummy and now for you”. Vampires grabbed him an took him to a room in the that room where Hank he was chained and saw well his friend Wayne was brought in and chained to wheel the vampires use for torture. Soom Jenny walks in with another vampire she had long black hair and was dressed in black leather like Jenny.

Vampire witch says “ sire will be here soon and the reckoning will begin”. Gemma was looking at Hank she wanted go over and eat him as Gemma had not fed yet her memories of her life as Xander Harris were there but Gemma was a female and vampire witch like her mother Jenny and Gemma knew alway proctect the mistress her mother's sire.

Gemma says “mom I am hungry”. Jenny says “ soon we have to wait until sire come in and drinks the watcher councilor”. Gemma says “ yes mother”. Kendra, Tiffany, Spike, Jessie and Kennedy walks in and soon Buffy make her appreance and see the new vampire witch and says “ Gemma you look good now since being reborn as a vampire”.

Gemma says “ thank you mistress”. Then Buffy says “ let the reckoning begin as it written our text that a descendant from the ancestors and a master female vampire drinks his blood the reckoning will begin in which we will able to walk in daylight like our oringnal vampire Dracula once the master vampie has drank then the newest vampire will drink”.

Willow says “ that will be Gemma than Kendra then Cassie and so on am I correct mistress”. Buffy says “ yes and the last will Spike”. Vampire says “ I don't fucking care as long we can walk in the daylight and so we can fucking eat humans at anytime it our time now to rule the earth and including here in Sunnydale the mouth of hell”.

Buffy walks over to Wayne the watcher councilor and Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in Wayne's neck and began to drink his blood, after a few minutes Gemma went over and morphs to her game face and put her fangs in and drank his blood and then it was Kendra, then Cassie and so on until Wayne was dead and something happen

A minion came in and says “ mistresss it coming on dawn when I was outside and I thought I was going to be ashes but I am still alive and nothing happens”. Jenny smiled and says “ sire it means we can go out in the daylight now”. Buffy says “ we will send more minions out first and if they survive then we will go out”. Jenny says “ yes sire”.

Gemma walks up and says “ mistress the humans hanging on the wall can I have one as I am still hungry”. Buffy smiled at her child's daughter and says “ yes Gemma you can have anyone you want”. Gemma says “thank you mistress”. Gemma walks over to the friend of Hank and he looks scared Gemma morhs to her game face sinks her fangs in his neck.

Gemma started drinking his blood and was making sure he was drained of his blood and Willow walks over to Hank and says “ you remnid me of someone that was very nasty to me at school before the harvest”. Hank says “ I am so sorry Rosenburg”. Buffy knew what Willow was doing to him the others had left to feed and he was the last human for the night.

Willow says “ you were a bully to me at school”. Hank was getting scared as he saw Gemma drop the body of his friend as he was totally drained of blood saw her morph back to her human form the once boy name Xander Harris was gone replaced by this female vampire witch and Willow loved it and he saw Willow as Gemma was licking her fingers.

Hank says “ please Rosenburg I will not say anything that has happen here I will go home and at nothing when school returns in a few days”. Willow says “ your boring me now I am fucking hungry”. Willow morphs in her game face sinks her fangs into Hanks neck and started drink his blood and soon he was drain dry and the body fell on the ground dead.

Willow morphs to human form like Gemma was licking her finger and says “ mistress I see it is daylight now how boring now”. Buffy says “ I know Willow but we need the minions to see if they can stand the sun then we can move among the humans in the daytime”. Gemma says “ you know mistress with us soon in the daylight we could go back to school”.

Buffy says “ I like that they wont know we are vampires and we get o the slayer organisatio from in the school”. Willow says “ I think we should make a one of these dead bodies look like Xander Harris mistress because the real one is next to me in fucking hot black leaher showing her breasts and looks very beautifal”. Cassie walks in and see her sire flirting.

Cassie says “ mistress we have no problem with sun as Spike went out and went down the street to got some cigarettes and return and the sun didn't touch him he was normal as he left to get his cigarettes”. Buffy says “ well it seem we can go out in the sun”. Willow and Gemma were flirting with each other and Buffy says “ when you girls are finished”.

Willow and Gemma says “ sorry mistress”. Buffy says “ Gemma you will use the former watcher Wilow and Cassie drain before and change him ino looking like Xander Harris and Willow it seem you have are now close to Gemma you help with the body and Cassie if you want you can head out side if you want”. Cassie says “ no mistress I will help sire”.

Gemma , Willow and Cassie left to what their mistress ask them to do they went down and saw the dead bodies on the ground and Willow pointed to the one that was the watcher and Gemma began to chant something and the watcher known as Mick became and look like Xander Harris and the body was taken up stairs to be found.

Gemma kisses Willow and says “ what do we do know?”. Cassie says “ mistress says we are allowed outside if we want”. Gemma says “ I love to look around now I know what Sunnydale was like as Xander but now I am a female vampire witch with the lust of human blood all the time”. Willow says “ as I told Cassie Gemma humans are our food now”.

Gemma says “ mom let me get my new black leather clothing I know it shows my cleavage but it will entice men to me then I can eat them and I like the fact your fuck'n cute”. Willow says “ I have notice your new clothes are showing your boobs but you are a female vampire witch Gemma instead of tha human male Xander Harris and same tattoos as I have”.

Buffy saw Gemma, Willow and Cassie walking out the door the vampires were see if iti was true and they walk into the sun and was enjoying the fact they could move around now in the sun. Cassie says “ sire there is nice arcade there maybe we can find food in there”. Willow and Cassie saw Cordelia in her black dress and heels looking at this dress.

Cordelia walks over to Willow, Cassie and Gemma and says “ you have heard the news Willow”. Vampiress look her and asks “ what Cordelia is the news you want tell me”. Cordelia says “ Xander Harris was found dead with Hank and some other guy”. Cassie aks “ how were they killed then?”. Cordelia says “ by vampires of course and who is this”.

Gemma replies “my name is Gemma Calendar I am the daugher of miss Calendar”. Cordelia says “ welcome to Sunnydale you go to the same school as Willow and my sister”. Gemma says “ yes I do as that is where my mother was teaching”. Faith walks up and see Cassie and Willow and knew now that Willow is not a vampire as she is in the sun.

Faith says “ Giles is now with the body”. Gemma says “ that was the man that broke my mother's heart”. Faith asks “ what do you mean by that Giles broke you mother's heart”. Cordelia says “ the girls standing next to Willow and Cassie is Jenny Calendar's daughter Gemma”. Faith says “ wow I never thought Jenny had a daughter and very pretty one”.

Gemma says “ sorry I am taken already and you seem like a girl that would not be committed to a relationship anyway”. Anya walks over and says “ it is true Xander was killed last by a vampire”. Willow says “ I am sorry to hear that I know he was your boyfriend”. Anya says “ I was only his girlfriend to see if you were a vampire”.

Willow says “ if I was a vampire would I be in the daylight now talking to you and that oh come on Anya you have been on this story for a while and maybe that what cause Xander's death”. Gemma says “ you used a guy so you could find out if Willow was a vampire that is fucking pathetic Anya and now you have lost him now in death”.

Giles walks up and says “ the buiral will be tommorrow and he has had done so he will not return as a vampire”. Giles notice the girls were talking too and says “ Willow it nice to see you again and who are there other girls may I ask”. Willow says “sure this is Cordelia sister Cassie and Miss Calendar's daughter Gemma”. Giles looked at the vampire witch.

Giles asks “ your Jenny Calender's daughter”. Gemma answer “ yes I am Jennny Calender's daughter and what the fuck do you want any way”. Willow says “ Gemma this man was dating your mom a while ago before she left and went to our school”. Gemma says “ I see why my mother left him”. Giles says '” you rude girl”.

Jenny see Giles arguing with her daughter and turns up and says “ Rupert Giles you will leave my daughter alone”. Giles look up and says “ Jenny I have not seen you in a while”. Jenny says “ cause I left you Rupert you obsession with getting Buffy back was upsetting”, Giles says “ they didn't find her body like they found Xander Harris body”.

Jenny says “ well I have some good news my daugher , Willow, Tiffany and Cassie will returning to school with another girl you might know”. Buffy walks up and says “ Hello Giles what has been happening”. Giles says “ oh Buffy I am so happy you can help now in slaying the female master vampire”. Buffy says “ I am no longer a slayer I quit”.

Giles says “ you fucking quit slaying”. Buffy says “ yes Giles I have seen mom and Dawn and told them I was over being a slayer and now I am here with my friends to get a education now”. Giles says “ but Buffy your the slayer”. Buffy says “ no I am not anymore Faith is the slayer I am a ordinary girl going to school wih my friends”. Giles look sad.

Giles says “ come on Faith we have slayer training for once the vampire are out at night again you will need to patrol again”. Faith says “ nice to see you again”. The female vampire master says “ sure it was nice to see you”. Cordelia had already left to catch up with her cheerleader friends and was shopping again and Giles, Anya and Faith left them.

Gemma says “ mom and mistress I don't trust that Anya or that Giles person”. Buffy says “ he seems very disappointed in me now I have told him I am no longer a slayer”. Willow says “ how could you be a slayer anyway mistress your a vampire like us but the master one”. Buffy says “ that why I told him this and soon my sister Dawn will become a vampire”.

Willow says “ I am looking forward to that day mistress”. Buffy says “ so this is Sunnydale now 12 months after the harvest”. Jenny says “ yes sire it is”. Kennedy and Kendra turned up with about 2 men and the man looked scared and Buffy asks “ who are you?”. Detective says “ I am detective Smith and this is my friend Gerry”.

Kennedy says “ sire this male has a relationship with watcher council”. Jenny says “ no he is there policeman that tell them when there a body drained of blood by us sire”. Buffy says wipe his memory clear of ever being a helper for Giles and ask him to bring a his female partner to me”. Jenny says “ yes sire and Gemma would you like to try this”.

Gemma says “ yes mom but the other man that is there can we eat him”. Buffy says “ take him back and put him in a cell not next to the watcher”. Kennedy click her fingers and the minions took him down to the cell area and soon Gerry was locked up”. Jenny says “ ok Gemma you know how to do this”.

Gemma chanted some words and his memory was gone of helping the watcher council and ever being a police men and soon he was released and went to get his former partner. Kennedy asks “ why get the police inform sire?”. All the vampire were concern why would their mistress want to use Sunnydale police force for.

Buffy “ this police officer will be a vampire and Jenny asks Tara to get Annie to come here tonight since we don't need her a day minion she can become a vampire and Willow you will turn her”. Willow says “ yes mistress and who will be turning the police woman”. Buffy says “ Kendra”. Gemma says “ you know best way to weaken them would be turn Tara”.

Jenny says “ my daugther has appoint there but she will drain of her power and will be like the others not like Gemma and myself”. Buffy says “ you drain her powers and give them to Gemma and she will become more like you in power”. Jenny says “ yes sire it will be done”. Not far away was Oz he could hear everything until he was caught by Spike.

Spike says “ well well what have we got here a naughty doggy hearing a conversation in which he should have not heard it is time you meet the mistress”. Spike made Oz head over to where the vampire was and Spike says “ this naughty little doggy was listerning on your conversation here mistress”.

Buffy says “ a werewolf working for the watchers hmm not any more”. Buffy breaks his neck and Oz is dead and Buffy says “ dispose of the body somewhere so the watcher can see his little doggy is dead”. A minion says “ yes mistress”. Minion took the dead body away just before the police woman arrive her name was detective Ann Sanders.

Ann says “ my partner who is now decide he is no longer wants to be a police officer says you wanted to see me”. Buffy says “ yes I do you will work me like your former partner did for the watcher known as Giles”. Ann asks “ what do you mean by that?”. Jenny says “ all the murders that have been happening what has your former partner been saying”.

up
6 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos