Church Lady

Printer-friendly version

Church Lady

By Pamela

([email protected])

My wife, Alice, has a problem with my crossdressing. "I'm not thrilled with it Francis. I tolerate it because l love you dearly, but it's the kind of thing that I don't want to see. My philosophy is 'out of sight, out of mind.' Go ahead and wear your girls underwear, but just not so that I'm aware of it." Of course, my wife doesn't want me wearing dresses when she's home. Only when she's out of the house. "Go crazy when I'm not here, but hide it when I am."

The one exception where my wife seems to be on the same page as me in the crossdressing department, is in letting me indulge in my girl fantasy whenever we make love. She allows me to put on a cute, pink chemise I bought and then I'm allowed to be the girl and she the boy in our love making. She's always on top and I'm allowed to be the delicate flower that she's pounding away on. She tolerates this fantasy and even enjoys it mainly because it produces some fantastic boners that are so hard and last so long that she can have multiple orgasms. As much as I love this aspect of our sexual relationship, it is also true that I’m a bit frustrated in the fact that Alice refuses to ever give me a blow job. To her mind that is a submissive act and she only gets aroused if she’s in the dominant position. Go figure.

In other aspects of my life, as a dad, for example, and as an art director at an ad agency, I am a regular guy. Our friends only know me as a pretty typical male, only my wife knows about my predilection to wear clothes like the ladies do. My wife and I keep this part of me secret because it's nobody else's business. We've made peace with it, and that is all that counts.

Alice has largely avoided discussions with me about why I want to cross-dress, but if we had talked about it, then I think I would have confessed to her that I wouldn't mind if I could be transformed into a girl. I'd love to be able to have real breasts to put in my bra. I'd love to have a woman's hips and narrow waist. I'd like the opportunity to be feminine. To bask in femininity without any inhibitions. But this is all knowledge that I keep bottled up inside myself since I do love Alice very much and I find the status quo to be quite fulfilling, even if not the ideal. Of course, I'd feel pretty guilty confiding in Alice that I hoped to replace my penis with a vagina since my boners are one of the mainstays of our marriage.

One area of our lives where we don't align too closely is in religion. She's a believer and I'm not. However, I find religion to be unbelievably sexy. For example, a little gold cross dangling from a chain between two breasts takes my breath away. Wow. It turns me on to see the little cross bounce against a breast or bra cup. I also love to watch my wife dress for church, a ritual that I think she enjoys as much as me. She puts on her nicest panties and bra and often pantyhose, while I tell her how sexy and beautiful she is. Sometimes instead of pantyhose she wears a garter belt with stockings. I love to watch her put on a lovely dress and hear the sound of the fabric sliding across her bra. What a delicious sexy package she becomes as I watch her dutifully go off to hear a service. When she comes back I'm allowed to open up the package, one sexy item of clothing at a time. For this ritual I'm allowed to pretend that I'm her personal maid, even though wearing a maids outfit is forbidden by her. When she's naked, then she pushes me onto the bed, and we have some of the best sex we can get.

You will not be surprised to know that my wife would love for me to accompany her to church - really, to somehow acquire faith - but that's not going to happen and she knows it. We agree to disagree about religion. However, one day we were having a playful conversation and somehow - I forget exactly how - I made the statement that if she let me spend my Sunday wearing a pretty dress and all my other women's regalia, then I'd be willing to include a visit to the church with her as part of my day. So in this way, I threw down the gauntlet. You want me in church, here is the price you have to pay for that to happen.

It took my wife a couple of days of thinking to tell me over dinner that she had decided that she would take me up on my offer. "You can wear whatever pretty outfit you want to on Sunday, and we'll go to church together. However, we will have to act like we're two girlfriends and not husband and wife."

"Really?" I said, both excited at the thought of having permission to wear the most feminine outfit I could imagine, and scared shitless at the thought of being around a lot of people dressed as a pretty girl. "You're not concerned what the congregation will say?"

"Of course I am, but number 1: you're more in the hot seat than I am; and, number 2: I think you may look girlish enough to fool everyone into thinking you really are a girl. If someone does figure out that you’re in drag, then I'm just going to say that God works in mysterious ways to lead non-believers on the path toward God."

"If I got caught crossdressing, do you think they'd bar me from the church? Or toss you out?"

"Pshaw. This is not a church of narrow-minded bigots. This is a church of people who believe that everyone has to figure out for themselves how to live in a godly and moral fashion, within the framework provided by God as distilled through the church. Being judgmental shows a very ungodlike conceit. On the other hand, if some people can't stop themselves from laughing when they see you in your costume that's just too bad. It'll be one of the costs of your little fantasy."

"Okay, then. I will go to church with you. You'll have to give me a couple of weeks to prepare my outfit. I'll have to hunt for the prettiest dress I can find, since if I'm going to be exposed like this, I might as well get the most out of it I can."

***

Emboldened by Alice's tacit approval of my dressing up as a pretty woman, I spent the next week visiting every women's clothing store I could find within fifty miles of our house. I treated myself to every pretty item of ladies clothing that caught my attention. Bras, panties, girdles, garter belts, and then dresses. I bought a half-dozen dresses figuring that I’d need to try each one out for a day to see which one was my favorite. When the women at the clothing stores asked me if I needed help, I told them that I was looking for a dress I could wear to church, "The kind that girls like to wear on Easter Sunday. Beautiful, pink, flowery, lacy, ruffly, feminine, you know like something that Barbie would wear to the ball! And definitely one that shows off my bosom. Nice and tight in the bodice that would stand out and get men drooling." It was a tall order for the sales ladies but I had some success as each of the six dresses I bought in one way or another were pretty enough for Cinderella to have worn to the ball and make the Prince fall in love with her. I was very happy with the way my hunt went. At home I spent a week gazing into the mirror with each of my dresses until I decided which of them would be the one I wore on my debut at the church. Hopefully, that would go well enough that I would return each week with a different dress.

I told Alice, "I'm ready to go to church with you this Sunday."

"Okay, Francis, if you think so, then we'll do it!"

***

Sunday morning I woke up with my heart beating a mile a minute. Boy was I excited. Excited to dress up and excited by a sense of the risk I was taking. A risk of being ridiculed and treated as being a colossal fool by the congregants. Nonetheless, I knew that the opportunity to be pretty for a whole day was such a powerful driving force, that it would sweep aside all the lurking potential dangers. I was going to throw caution to the winds and be the most beautiful, sexy, lovely, feminine creature I could transform myself into. The world might be aghast, but at the end of the day, Alice would still love me and I would still be spending my life with her.

I started out with a wondrous bubble bath. I put nail polish on my fingers and toes. I shaved the hair off my legs and underarms and chest. I styled my hair to be girlish so that my locks cascaded down over my ears and framed my face. I put on my favorite pair of panties and the matching bra. I decided to wear a garter belt and put on brand-new stockings. I put on a slip and then sat in front of the mirror to apply makeup. I'm pretty sure Alice was wondering if she had made the right decision in agreeing to this, because for the first time I was being so uninhibited. She could see my own joy in dressing as a woman up close and personal. One thing I felt that I didn't share with her was my delight in the fact that we were getting dressed together. Two girls getting dressed for church. The fantasy was so hot I had to fight off boners the whole time I was dressing. Alice and I, two girls going to church together in our pretty dresses. A sizzling idea in my head.

The final steps of my preparation was to put on my beautiful dress, step into my matching pumps and select a purse to take with me. The dress I was wearing was my favorite of the six I had bought. I particularly liked the shade of pink, and the pattern of lace that had been sewn into the bodice and the skirt of the dress that was both delicate and insanely pretty. At the same time, my 38D breasts made with the help of breast forms, bulged outwards in the most tantalizing way. This was a girl's dress. It announced GIRL in capital letters. There was no detail of it that wasn't designed for girls by girls and it was meant to be worn by girls who were so smitten with their femininity that they exulted in surrounding themselves in gorgeous feminine fabric and design. Looking in the mirror I was convinced that I was a beauty. OMG, I thought to myself, I'm going to make the minister and all the husbands at the church swoon.

Alice's assessment of me was an admission that I looked good. "I’ve always thought that your face has some feminine features. It's not square and masculine, but rounder and softer. Your hairstyle brings that out even more."

"So you think that some people might mistake me for a girl?"

"People who never met you before certainly might think that. With those boobs of yours and that dress, it's kind of hard to imagine that there's a man hidden in that costume. It would be even more realistic if in the future you wore a corset to tame your waist by a few inches."

Alice would never know how pleased I was to hear her assessment of me. I actually might be mistaken for a girl. That was wondrous great news and for sure I'd be on the hunt for a corset the next time I went shopping. I said, "The bottom line is that you're not embarrassed to be seen with me."

"You do come across as a symphony of feminine excess and power that seems almost genuine. Good luck to you!"

As we agreed, I was in the role of Alice's girlfriend as she drove us to the church. From the moment I cautiously stepped out of the car and stood on my heels in the parking lot as other parishioners were arriving, I could see that I was being scrutinized. Alice came around and I held onto her arm as we walked to the entrance to the church. Though feeling a little timid, I also felt a wave of exhilaration run over me and through me. I was now a woman walking across a church parking lot heading into worship with everyone else. There were men and there were women and I was one of the women. I was wearing a pretty dress over my pretty underwear. I could feel the breeze run up under my dress and make it billow slightly. I could feel my hair gently dancing on my cheeks and forehead. A novel and exciting feeling came over me when I realized that I was trapped in the role of a woman during the entire time I'd be at the church. There was no escaping or undoing what I had done. I could only go forward as a woman and not magically beam out of the church. The feeling of being entrapped in the role of a woman was not dissimilar in kind to what a woman might feel who was having sex with a body builder. All those muscles, ten times larger and more powerful than her own so that once she allowed him to have sex with her, she would be too weak to change how he wanted to move his body. She would have to accept his dominant role as they made love. I now had to submit to the forces in my own mind that had led me to join with the congregation of churchgoers dressed as if I was a woman.

A married couple came up to Alice and me and the woman said, "Hello Alice."

"Oh, hi Katie. Hi Ben. This is Francine, a friend of mine."

"Hello," I said, smiling and using a feminine voice that I had been practicing. It was kind of husky and I thought sufficiently non-masculine to give me some cover.

Right from the get-go I could see that Ben was admiring my bust. "Charmed," Ben said, only barely keeping his eyes sufficiently lifted to make contact with my own.

"Such a pretty dress," Katie said.

"Thank you," I said, delighted that she appreciated how pretty it was.

We walked into the church and Alice led me to the pew that she normally sat in, somewhere near the middle. Filling in the seats around us were many people that she knew well and she introduced me to each of them as Francine. At the beginning of the service I tried to pay attention to what was going on but eventually I lost interest and found myself daydreaming about how wonderful it felt to be dressed in my girl clothes and being in public as a woman. I laughed inwardly thinking that in some sense I was feeling as joyous in my pretty dress as some of the congregants were feeling from their religious experience.

After the service we filed out of the church and Alice introduced me to more people. We were just getting a slice of coffee cake to eat when a handsome man came up to Alice and gave her a hug. “Hi Phil,” she said.

“Hi Alice. Beautiful day isn’t it?”

I stood there wondering if I was going to be introduced and then Alice said, “Oh, Phil, this is my good friend Francine.”

“Hello, Francine,” Phil said and gave me a hug.

It was quite a hug. The man inside the suit he was wearing, was quite muscular. “Nice to meet you, Phil.”

Phil launched into a conversation with Alice that gave me the impression that they were very comfortable with each other, like two old friends. When I asked her about Phil later, she said, “He and his wife, Phillis, and I go way back together at the church. Sadly, Phillis died about a year ago. You must remember that I went to the funeral?” It was true, I now remembered the funeral and how upset she had been to have lost a good friend to cancer.

***

I so enjoyed my day as a girl that I told Alice that I’d like to do the same thing every Sunday. I was a tiny bit surprised to find out that she thought that was a great idea. “If it gets you in the church every Sunday then who am I to argue with that? I think God would be quite pleased that I’ve found one of the lost sheep of the flock and brought it back to him – even if he’s got a slight gender identity problem.”

“Ha, ha,” I said. “I don’t mind a few hours of God on Sunday so that I can be a girl the whole day. I don’t think that going to Church will ever make me religious.”

“Whatever, Francis,” she said.

***

The following Sunday I was wearing another of my sexy dresses at church. This time I was also wearing a very sexy corset that I had found for sale in a small lingerie shop. Alice had helped me put it on by pulling in on the laces and I am certain that the corset took away at least two and maybe three inches off my waistline. I loved my new shape. In the mirror it looked like I had a woman’s body with a narrow waist and wider hips. This would make my appearance in church even sexier than it had been on my first day there.

During the sermon, surrounded by the flock who seemed to be listening attentively to the religious theme being taught by the pastor, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to bask in the knowledge that I was wearing very pretty underwear. I thought of my bra and my breasts which had the effect of helping me to find a nice place of calm and serenity and joy. While thus enjoying the full experience of my femininity I noticed that there was a slight tingle in my nipples. Both of my nipples were ever so slightly tingling. “ Funny,” I thought, “it’s as if they’re responding to the pastor as he talks. Isn’t that kind of amazing? Talk about religion being sexy – imagine how sexy it is if just the voice of the minister can cause one to get one’s nipples tingling with pleasure.

Outside, after the service, Phil once again joined Alice and me. He gave every impression of seeing me as Alice’s girlfriend. Most of what he and she talked about was church business and church gossip which did not interest me. My clearest impression of Phil was that he must work out in a gym since his shoulders were quite broad. When he was leaving I saw him take off his sports coat and saw that he was wearing a short-sleeve shirt that revealed the remarkable size of his biceps.

On the way home in the car I said to Alice, “That Phil must go to a gym.”

“Boy does he! After Phillis died he found the only way to not lose his mind in grief was to work out and he has certainly developed quite a physique.”

“Cool.”

***

The next week at the church I once again felt my nipples light up with some pleasure when the minister spoke. The sensitivity of my nipples seems to have increased from their normal level, whatever that was. It was strange, to say the least, that I had developed an enhanced sensitivity in my nipples when I was at the church. However, I noticed that the new state of my nipples lasted even into the work week. They were just more sensitive than they had ever been before. When Alice and I next made love I suggested she might want to play with my nipples and the moment she touched them I jumped with pleasure. “Oh, my God, I can’t believe how delightful it feels when you touch my nips. It’s never been like this before!”

Alice said, “It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. You’re going to church now. God looks out for those who go to church.”

“What in the world does that mean?”

“It means that God knows that you’re a guy dressed as a girl in his church and that shows to him that he ought to repay the kindness by giving you a little reward. Make you just a little bit more like a woman. In this case, a woman with sensitive nipples.”

“That is the most far-fetched theory I’ve ever heard,” I said.

“Fine. Don’t believe me. Just remember that you can never trick God.”

I went to church the next three Sunday’s and I kept having sensitive nipples, but I also started to feel a bit differently in my body. I noticed in taking showers recently that my skin seemed to be extraordinarily smooth. I also felt like I wasn’t having to shave as often and there was a strange kind of tenderness to my penis and balls. I also felt like I was having trouble getting and maintaining boners. Whenever I brought up the subject of these slight changes to myself, Alice said it was God at work and I would reply saying that she was being silly.

However, after two months of going to church I was drying off myself after taking a shower and looking in the mirror I noticed that I had breast buds. There was no doubt that little breasts were forming on my otherwise flat chest. My nipples in the center of the breast buds were very tender and sensitive as well as bright red in color. There was no doubt in my mind that I seemed to be growing legitimate breasts, the same way a young girl does when she hits puberty.

I called Alice in to look at me and she said, “Well I’ll be damned. God is so unbelievably happy that you’re going to church that he’s giving you breasts, just like the way a girl gets them.”

“I also feel like it’s getting harder and harder to get boners.”

“That’s even more proof of God’s work. He’s probably slowly going to reduce the effectiveness of your penis until it shrinks to a very tiny size and becomes your clitoris. I think God’s making you very girl-like, if you ask me. It’s your reward for going to church. However, it’s kind of unfair to me. I go to church all the time and I like your penis. I don’t want to lose the use of it.”

“Now I feel terrible.”

“Don’t. I have to learn to love whatever God gives me. That’s the nature of faith. God doesn’t have to worry about me and what I think. It’s you that God has to focus on. You’re someone new to God that has shown up in his church and he is bending over backwards to make sure that you’ll begin to believe in him.”

I listened to Alice’s theory as to why I seemed to becoming girl-like and I had to admit that it was plausible. Yes, it was a miracle, seemingly, but how else could one explain what my own two eyes were witnessing?

In the subsequent weeks I lost my ability to get boners completely and I developed real breasts. Somewhere close to a legitimate B cup. I was so thrilled by my breasts that I decided to become a devout member of the congregation. I listened carefully to the minister, I said the prayers with conviction and I sang the hymns with joy in my heart. God was a wonderful thing. Giving me real breasts was something that I would be eternally grateful for. I decided that I would have to get B cup bras and dispense with my breast forms since now I was like a real girl. I still had a penis, but it was always flaccid now and I took to peeing sitting down. Getting dressed like a man for work now seemed like an intrusion in my otherwise happy life. I asked Alice if I may dress like a girl all the time now seeing how I had become a believer. In any event, one could argue that God wanted me to dress like a girl.

Alice looked at me and smiled. “Of course Francine. I agree with you that we should follow God’s will and he so clearly wants you to be female. Of course, I have had to sacrifice the delicious sex we used to have using your boners, and that has been very painful for me. You know how much I liked your boners. I wish there were some way I could still get them.”

Suddenly in a flash of inspiration, I said, “What about Phil? I think he’s crazy about you. He probably gets boners all the time, and you’d just have to ask him for one of them.”

“But what about our marriage, Francine?”

“I’ve got what I wanted Alice, so I think you should get what you wanted.”

***

The next Sunday after the service, I walked away from Alice and Phil when they were together so she could discuss our situation with him. She was going to tell him that her husband had become impotent and insisted that she find a substitute for him. When I spoke to Alice on the way home in the car, she said, “You’re never going to guess what Phil said to me.”

“What’s that?”

“He said he would love to provide me with boners for my use and pleasure, but he thought that you and I together could make his and our experiences so much better.

“He wants a ménage à trois with the three of us?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“I don’t know what to say, Alice. I want you to get the good boner you deserve. What do you think he would need from me in the ménage à trois? And what will he do when he finds out I have a penis, albeit one that doesn’t want to bonify anymore?”

“Actually, I’ve already told Phil about you being my impotent husband and he’s intrigued. In fact, in view of your difficulty in getting boners, and because you enjoy the female role, he thinks that you are a perfect candidate to give him blow jobs. Whenever he wants a blow job you can give it to him. Realistically, before Phil and I have sex, you can give him a blow job to get him hard so that I can have fun with his boner.”

“So our ménage à trois is all about me sucking on Phil’s dick to get him hard so you can have sex with him?”

“True, but you can also give him massages. He would like that and you get to feel and appreciate his large muscles. I bet the more you massage his muscles, the more you’re going to want to suck on his dick. And then he and I take it from there. It’s all good isn’t it? I mean, really Francine, you can’t even get a boner. I’m pretty sure that God will be quite pleased to have you get Phil excited. He’s quite a godly person and I think it’s clear that God really loves Phil.”

***

The following Sunday, Alice invited Phil to come to our house for lunch after the service. Phil followed us home from the church. Alice and I made sandwiches and we ate. When lunch was over, we sat around making small talk. It was funny since we all knew why we were there, but somebody would have to take the first step and we were all caught being a bit shy. It was a question of the fantasy coming up against the reality. Finally, Alice said, “Phil, you work out, don’t you?”

“I sure do.”

“Francine would love to see your muscles. Isn’t that true, Francine?”

I could see where Alice was leading us and I said, “Sure.”

“Well, Francine, why don’t you ask Phil to show you his muscles?”

“Okay. Can you show me your muscles?”

“I’d love to.”

“Take off your shirt, Phil,” I said. “I can help you.”

I sat down next to Phil and began unbuttoning his shirt buttons, and then helped him take his shirt off so he was now bare chested. He had a powerful upper body with well chiseled chest and arm muscles. I was still wearing the pretty dress I had worn to church. Alice walked up to Phil and poked at his large biceps and his abs and said “Like iron.”

I felt his biceps. They were no different than granite. “Amazingly hard. Do you mind if I give you a massage?”

“Go ahead, Francine.”

“Let’s go to the bedroom, so we can all be more comfortable,” Alice said.

We followed Alice to the bedroom where I said to Alice, “I think I should get out of my dress.”

“Good idea, honey.” Alice unzipped me and I stepped out of my dress and stood to face Phil wearing my bra, corset, panties, and stockings.

I said, “I’ll help Phil off with his shoes, socks and pants.”

While Phil sat on the edge of the bed I squatted down at his feet and undid his shoelaces and helped him take off his shoes. Then I took off his socks. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. Phil leaned back on the bed and I pulled his pants off of him until he just had on his underpants. “Lie face down, Phil and I’ll give you a little massage.”

Phil flipped himself over and lay down. I straddled him sitting on top of his behind and began rubbing and squeezing his back muscles. They were large and powerful and I could feel their definition as I rubbed them. Phil began moaning with the pleasure of loosening his fascia. I worked my way up to his neck and then across his shoulders to the top of his arms and his biceps. His biceps and triceps were remarkably hard to the touch and so large my fingers were unable to fully hold them. I pushed against his biceps and stroked up and back along his upper body.

After I had done this for a while I said, “I guess I ought to take a look at your penis, Phil.”

“I’m glad Francine mentioned it, since I’m really curious about it also,” Alice said.

“Sure ladies,” Phil said and he rolled over on to his back. “Francine, pull down my underpants and you can get a good look at it.”

“I don’t mind if I do,” I said. Even though the three of us knew how silly our little game was, we understood that this was a good antidote to how uncomfortable we all felt dealing with the reality of what we were doing.

I took ahold of the waist band of his underpants and pulled them down. He lifted his hips so I was able to pull them down to his ankles and off. When his slightly erect penis surrounded by pubic hair was visible, Alice and I couldn’t help but stare at the organ. We could escape from the reality of what we were doing no longer.

“That’s a fine-looking penis you’ve got there, Phil,” Alice said.

“That’s so nice of you to say,” Phil said. “Thank you.”

As if reading Alice’s mind, I said, “You’ll have to wait, Alice. I get first dibs on his cock. It’s my job to make it hard so you can fuck him. Can I touch it now, Phil?”

“Please do, Francine.”

Phil got himself in position and I lay down on my stomach in between his spread legs and inched my face up towards his cock. I had never seen another man’s penis up close like this before and I found myself thinking that he’s got a pretty attractive cock as far as cocks go. It’s only partially erect and looks to be fairly classical in size, perhaps a bit thicker than my own. His balls look to be a bit ponderous. There must be a ton of semen in them. According to our little game, I’m not supposed to suck on him for such a long time that he comes. Someday, however, I would be curious to get him off with my blow job so I could find out whether or not his semen could fill up my mouth to overflowing. One day, I’ll have to try and find out.

I flicked my tongue out so that it hit against the crown of his cock. That seemed like an important milestone. Now I had actually touched another man’s penis. The irony was not lost on me that I had wished for years that Alice would give me a blow job and she never ever would. She just said it wasn’t her thing. I told her, “Can’t you just do it once? For my birthday or Christmas or some holiday? I’ll be the only man in America who never ever got a blow job.” She’ll smile and say, “Maybe, I will, you never know.” But on my birthday, I’d say this was a good day to do it and she’d say no not today. So here I was, about to take Phil’s growing cock into my mouth.

I glanced over to see that Alice was watching me. Her eyes were taking in Phil’s cock and my lips and I couldn’t help but think that she’s fascinated by my taking this penis in my mouth, even though she would never do the same for me. So unfair. On the other hand, I was really enjoying what was happening thus far. It seemed like a lot of fun and it made me feel like I was definitely a girl. I thought of all the millions or billions of girls out there that had confronted a penis just like I was doing right now, and it made me feel like I was part of them. I was just another girl about to put my man’s cock in her mouth and suck on it. All in a day’s work for a girl. Enough of this preamble, I thought, it was time to act, so I moved my head up an inch until Phil’s penis touched my lips. There was the tiniest bit of precum which I couldn’t tell whether or not it had a taste. I opened my mouth to take in the organ. Phil’s penis rested on top of my tongue which was thus free to agitate the underside of the top of his cock. I assumed his penis operated in the same way that my own did. My slight wriggling of my tongue evidently pleased Phil since I could feel a rather sudden widening, lengthening, and hardening of his penis. It was now forming quite a large presence in my mouth, even though my mouth contained no more than the top couple of inches of his swelled member. My thought that his cock was thicker than my own seemed to be verified by how wide I felt it was in my mouth. I couldn’t imagine that my own cock would have occupied this much volume if by some strange distortionist position I could suck on it myself.

Lying passively with his rigid member in my mouth was not what a blow job was all about, so I began to move my head up and back forcing his penis to slide back and forth on my tongue. This definitely seemed to please Phil since he let out a fairly distinct moan of pleasure. The idea of giving a man pleasure this way was fun and I wondered why in the world Alice was so reluctant to do it? She could have had so much pleasure over the years giving me pleasure. Anyway, I could see that I was enjoying what I was doing. The more Phil moaned in pleasure, the more I wanted to make him have pleasure. This is a really great form of altruism, I thought. In fact, recalling one of the minister’s recent sermons on the pleasure of giving, this would have been a great example for him to give to the flock. I imagined that if Alice heard from the minister that giving your husband a blow job was a godly act of altruism, then maybe I would have gotten one from her. Dang.

As I slid my mouth up and down on Phil’s fully extended and rigid cock I thought about what else I might do. I remembered that Phil had what appeared to be quite large balls so I used one of my hands to explore them. Interestingly enough, Phil gave every indication of really liking his balls to be gently massaged at the same time that his penis was being serenaded with a hot wet tongue and mouth. The decibels of his moaning went up a few notches as my fingers played with his balls. I very gently squeezed them and then jiggled them and held them with my palm. I’d say that was all a big hit with Phil. At about this point I realized that my lust for Phil’s penis and balls was growing rapidly. A great passion was stirring inside of me. I wanted to take in more of his cock so I began forcing it a bit deeper into my throat. The deeper it penetrated the more desperately I wanted it, though I quickly found out that one cannot breathe too well with a large penis in one’s mouth. I ended up having to improvise a motion where I got his penis in as far as I could, massaged it with my tongue and then released it to gasp for air. I kept up this process until I gained enough confidence to try and swallow even more of the penis and then suddenly I felt it push up to where I had a gag reflex. This was a new sensation, that I was able to overcome by telling myself to relax. With the penis embedded this far in my mouth no breathing was possible so I just held it there for as long as I could stand and then pulled my head away and caught my breath. In this way I succeeded in every push of my mouth onto his cock to get it to go a bit deeper into my throat until finally I was swallowing the whole enormous thing. My nose was being tickled by his pubic hair at the furthest entry I could get.

Phil and I kept going like this for five minutes or more until I sensed from his moaning that if Alice was ever going to jump into the fray, now was the time. In any event, Phil suddenly pulled his penis out of me and said, “Alice, I think that Francine has done all she needs to do. It’s time for you to mount me.”

Alice climbed up over Phil and with my face just inches away I watched the amazing process by which her pussy swallowed up his whole large member. No sooner had it been taken all in, then she pulled her hips away and it reappeared. I watched their passionate humping with total fascination. In and out, in and out. Suddenly, Alice screamed in ecstasy and I thought, “Uno.” She continued pumping away and in a short order yelled again and I said, “Dos.” Well, I don’t know how Phil could resist cumming for so long, but we went through “Tres, Quatro and Cinco,” before finally Phil had an explosive orgasm. The guy is an absolute bull of a man. I watched his muscles tense in huge bulging masses as he came. Wow. Someday I hoped that would happen right into my mouth.

The aftermath of our Sunday dalliance was the three of us lying together. Phil in the middle with his arms around his two girls, Alice and me, on either side of him. I had not had an orgasm, but I did feel pleasure in my limp genitals and I felt content and happy.

***

Life settled in with me being the blow job girl who was often used to give Phil blow jobs before Alice and he had sex. Apparently, as much as Alice had liked my boners in the past, she thought that Phil’s were a bit bigger, a bit harder and a bit more fun for her to place inside her vagina. If she had three orgasms with me, she typically had five with Phil.

A couple of times, when Alice was feeling a bit under the weather, she encouraged Phil to use me until he climaxed. I must admit that I found myself looking forward to these times, since it turns out that knowing that I had the skill to get Phil to ejaculate gave me a great sense of pride. Besides the amazing sensation of having his cock shooting off into my mouth, I actually enjoyed having a big swarmy mess of cum in my mouth that I would make a point of swallowing while Phil looked at me. This gave me an ecstatic feeling of having accomplished something significant. Go figure.

At church on Sundays Phil now regularly sat in between Alice on one side and me on the other. I felt that Alice and I were his two girls, sort of like his little harem. I especially felt that I complimented Phil’s manliness because of how I looked with my pretty dresses and corset-aided shape. I’m not entirely sure how the congregation regarded us, but I think they saw me as being Phil’s new girlfriend and Alice as being his friend. Of course, many of the congregants knew that Alice was married so having a romantic connection to Phil was out of the question. Certainly no one knew that virtually every Sunday after church, Phil and his two girls went back to our house after services, where I would service Phil’s cock getting him ready to fuck with Alice.

***

As it so happens during this time, I went to see my long-term doctor, Hiram Moody, for my annual physical exam. When I showed up at his office, he was more than a little surprised to find out that I had breasts.

“Whoa! Francis, when did you grow breasts? Or did you have them implanted? What is going on here?”

“It’s kind of a long story, doctor, but you see that I made a deal with Alice that I’d go to church if I could dress like the girl I’ve always wanted to be. So I started going wearing the prettiest dresses I could find and the next thing you know, God rewarded me for going to church by granting me my wish to become a girl. Every time I go to church I become a little bit more like a girl. I know it’s a miracle, and it’s made me a devout believer. God is a fantastic friend to me!”

The way Dr. Moody was looking at me made me a bit uncomfortable. “Francis, I hate to burst your bubble, but tell me this, does your skin feel softer than usual?”

“Yes.”

“Can you get boners anymore?”

“No.”

“Is your facial hair growing in more slowly?”

“Yes.”

“Francis, what you have are the symptoms of someone who is being fed estrogen and progesterone every day.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re having hormone replacement therapy. Someone must be sneaking girl hormones into your food.”

“Oh, my God. You mean all this time I thought that God was doing this to me, I’ve been poisoned?”

“I would say that’s a safe bet.”

“Alice did this to me. She’s tricked me in order to get me to become a believer.”

“You know, if you were a patient of mine who was planning sex reassignment surgery, in other words, turn your penis into a vagina, then I’d have to say you’re all ready to go.”

“Really? You mean I could get a vagina?” Suddenly I realized that if I had a vagina then I could have sex with Phil. I'd become a competitor to Alice for Phil’s affection. I might even get Phil to prefer me, since I'm the only one giving blow jobs and, unlike Alice, I'm happy to be in a subservient position to Phil when we made love.

“I know a fantastic surgeon. He does beautiful work. If you want, I’ll let him know that you’re interested in hearing about what he can offer you.”

And suddenly I realized what a perfect way to get back at Alice for what she had done. “Yes, I would love for you to set me up with an appointment. I think I would like to get a vagina. I’ve always wanted to be a girl, I’ve always felt like I’m a girl inside. It would be wonderful.”

***

A month later, I told Alice that I’d have to travel to a conference for a couple of weeks. I used my time away from her to have his SRS surgery and to heal enough to come home. Alice would never know that my penis had become a vagina. Ever since I couldn’t get erections anymore, she had lost interest in my penis and no longer looked at it. She was much more interested now in Phil’s cock.

Three months later when I felt that my vagina was working and mostly healed I went to church with Alice and acted like all was normal, except that in the middle of the service I pretended to shake and shudder and I raised my arms up toward heaven and then collapsed down into my seat and shut my eyes. When I was outside after the service Alice asked me “What in the world was going on with you during the service?”

“I don’t know. It was like I saw God suddenly. I felt his hand on my body. It was an unbelievable experience.”

Phil joined us and Alice said, “Francine had a personal visitation with God during the service today.”

“Really? That’s fantastic.”

“Yeah, I don’t know Phil, but I felt the hand of God on me, like he wanted me to become a real girl. You know, bless me as being a woman.”

“That’s great, Francine.”

“I feel different now. I’m not exactly sure, but I do feel like I may be a real girl now.”

“Well, then let’s rush back and have our lunch and then I’d love my real girl here to give me a nice long delicious suck on my cock,” Phil said.

Alice blushed a little and said, “Not so loud, Phil!”

***

When we got back to the house and ate and then the three of us were upstairs in the bedroom to begin our usual Sunday tryst, I went in the bathroom to put on my cute little pink nightie when I came running out of the bathroom screaming, “Oh, God, oh, God, oh God!”

Alice and Phil ran over to me and I said, “Look! Look what God did to me in church today!”

“What are you shouting about?” Alice said.

“Look! My penis has vanished! It’s been turned into a vagina! I’ve got a vagina now! A real vagina!”

Alice looked at my vagina, fainted and collapsed on the ground and Phil sat down on the bed shaking his head violently saying, “Oh, my God. God is real. There is a God! Oh, my Lord!” He started praying furiously. I splashed some cold water on Alice’s face and she revived and sat up in a daze. She saw Phil praying and he turned to her with tears coming down his cheeks and said, “Alice, God is real. It’s a miracle. He turned Francis into a girl! After all the secret doubts I’ve sometimes had about God, it’s so joyous to find out that he exists!”

Alice then bowed her head and joined Phil in praying to God. I went to the bathroom and lubricated my vagina. Then, I said to Phil, “I think God wants me to have sex with you. He’d like you to try out my vagina. Be the first one to take advantage of it. What do you say?”

“Of course, Francine, whatever God wants I’m going to do.”

Phil took off his clothes and I lay on the bed. I had him position his penis in my face and I sucked on it until it was hard. Then I said, “Go ahead Phil, give my new vagina a good workout.”

He promptly began fucking me. It was a mind-blowing experience. Phil seemed to like the opportunity to pound away on my body, rhythmically shoving his penis up inside me. With Alice he almost always had to lie on the bed while she moved her hips up and down to get orgasms. It was fun to look up at Phil and watch his chest and arm muscles bulging and gripping. I felt like I was a beautiful feminine outlet for his pent-up male desires and it turned me on. After a few minutes Phil sped up his movements and then let out a shriek of pleasure and came inside me. He rolled off me onto his side and fell asleep.

“Do you think that God wants you to share Phil with me?” Alice said.

I looked at Alice a long while and then said, “Yes, as a matter of fact. I think God would prefer it that way.”

The End

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Isn't that special?

This was a cute and sexy little story. I really hope Alice and Phil didn't conspire to kill his wife.

Sweet and torrid

Well described details. Good piece of light work. Mysterious ways indeed.

>>> Kay