Switcheroo

Printer-friendly version

Switcheroo

by

Pamela

([email protected])

During Ted and Marsha's wedding ceremony there was a funny moment of confusion when the minister appeared to juxtapose the vows by asking Marsha whether she would take, Ted, to be her lawful wedded wife. Then a few minutes later he asked Ted if he would take Marsha to be his lawful wedded husband. Those paying close attention to the ceremony chuckled at the mistakes while most of the crowd did not notice. For himself, Ted wrote the whole thing off as a quirk of an aged minister who was getting a bit dotty.

Marsha and Ted kissed and then walked down the aisle to then form a receiving line at the exit to the church where they thanked their friends and relatives for coming and were congratulated in turn. In hushed tones, Ted initiated a conversation with Marsha about the mistake of the minister and to Ted's surprise, Marsha said that there was no mistake at all. "You're now my wife," she said, "and I am now your husband." Marsha admitted that she had given the information to the minister and he had read what she had supplied to him. There was no mistake.

Ted reeled in shock as he greeted the guests while trying to absorb the weird notion that he was a wife now and not a husband. Marsha is the one wearing the beautiful white wedding gown and he's wearing a tuxedo and in all of their history up to this point, Marsha has been a woman and he has been a man. So, what in the world is Marsha up to?

When Marsha and Ted joined together in front of their 150 guests for their first dance as husband and wife, Marsha held her left arm out and held onto Ted's waist with her right hand, thus taking the role of the leader. There was a few seconds of confusion as Ted tried to hold her in the way he was accustomed to, but Marsha whispered to him, "I lead because I'm the husband." With everyone looking at them, Ted went along with her. They danced a pretty nice waltz together, but the whole time Ted was forced to concentrate on following Marsha's lead, which he had never done before. He didn't know what the guests thought of it or even if they noticed that Marsha was leading. Perhaps some people thought Ted was a lefty which could explain their arm positions.

Later during the party when Ted finally had a chance to talk alone with Marsha, he asked her, "What is this crazy talk about me being the wife in our marriage and you being the husband?"

"It's not crazy talk, Ted. I'm taking the traditional male role in our marriage which means that you'll have the traditional female role as wife, and hopefully mother, as well, in the not too distant future."

Ted laughed out loud and expected to see Marsha laughing also, but she did not. Instead, she added, "And, of course, you'll be taking on my last name like many wives do."

Ted had a hard time believing that he heard what he heard. All he could say was, "I'm not going to be a wife or a mother. I'll be a wonderful, loving husband and father, however." At that moment, friends came over to chat and from then until the end of the party there was no chance to further talk about their marriage.

Marsha is a very beautiful and sexy woman that Ted fell in love with from the first moment he met her. He was a little bit surprised that she was willing to date him and was even more surprised when she fell in love with him and even more surprised when she agreed to marry him. It's not that Ted's unattractive, it's just that Marsha's exceptionally beautiful. The first time Marsha undid her bra when they were getting ready to have sex, Ted couldn't believe how perfect her breasts were and especially that he would have permission to touch them. And then he found out that she's any man's dream sex partner. Marsha is versatile, energetic, deeply engaged and easily aroused.

When the party was over and as they were walking to their car so they could drive to the honeymoon hotel about an hour away in the mountains, Marsha said, "I'm driving, Ted."

"What? I always drive," Ted said.

"I decide who's driving. I understand that for the next couple of days you're going to be confused as to who is the wife and who is the husband. But I'm sure that you'll soon figure out that you're now my obedient wife, and then all will be well." Marsha said.

"This is some sort of joke," Ted said, "and like me taking your last name, that is never going to happen."

"It's not a joke, and I've already filed the papers to change your name, and this is going to be our married life. I'll make the decisions, you'll be the obedient wife, and I really mean obedient. Your place will be in the home, cooking and cleaning for me and all the other wifely duties and then, when our children arrive, you'll be their mom. Granted, this is the reverse of a somewhat dated traditional patriarchal model, but in our case, it makes sense as one small step to erase millennia of abuse against women. "

"You've lost your mind, Marsha. And no matter what, I'm not personally responsible for past wrongs," Ted said.

"Perhaps not, but as in the case of all the countless women who have been subjugated by men over the centuries and are still being subjugated by them now in some places around the world, it is just too bad. You, of course, have the option of obtaining an annulment or divorce, but I'm sure you won't do that."

"Why won't I? Your idea of our marriage doesn't consider any of my feelings. It's so one-sided and it's an ultimatum. I'll never agree to this."

"Such bold talk, Ted, but the reality is that you don't have the balls to run away from this marriage, and you know it. That's one good reason why I'm the husband now and you're my wife."

"Ha, I'm going to leave you!" Ted said.

"Then don't come with me, Ted. I'll sign any annulment papers you present to me."

Ted looked at Marsha and couldn't stop himself from crying. He could get a room for the night at the wedding venue if he stayed back. "Make up your mind, Ted, I don't have all day," Marsha said.

Ted thought of how long he had known Marsha and how much of his life he had invested in developing a relationship with her and particularly one that led to marriage. To start over again, to be lonely for how long? To perhaps never find a woman who wanted to marry him again. He felt miserable and weary. And nothing that Marsha said concerned not wanting to be with him. She wasn't rejecting him. She was only redefining the household chores, sort of. How big a deal was it to have to take care of their apartment? And what were all the big decisions that he would feel that he had to make? Ted couldn't think of any, so that if Marsha wanted to make decisions, big deal. Then Ted thought of his name change. That was painful because he'd be made fun of by his friends and because his parents would be angry and hurt because his kids would not have his last name.

Finally, Ted decided that it couldn't hurt to just go along with Marsha for a while and see where it led. He got in the car, and Marsha drove off with Ted faintly crying and keeping quiet in the seat next to her.

"Have a good cry, Ted, and welcome to your future. It'll be a lot easier for yourself when you acknowledge in your own mind that between the two of us, I'm the one with the balls, so you have no choice except to accept your role as a wife who lives for your husband's comfort. And, that means more than anything that you'll always willingly and eagerly do what I say. I won't tolerate any back talk from you or arguments or nagging or anything like that. I expect you to be sweet and available all the time. Particularly when I'm horny your job will be to be sexy and available."

As they rode along Ted wondered how he had missed so much of Marsha's true self. The role she described for him was one that she obviously had planned for some time. She must have really known that he would always lack the courage to leave her and thus face the hard job of getting into a new relationship. He tried to remember if there had been any clue that Marsha would be like this. All he could think of was the fact that she insisted that he keep his hair long, as long as that of any girl. In fact, right after they met, when he had told her he was going to get a haircut, she had told him not to. When he got it cut anyway, she was not pleased, and he apologized to her for hurting her feelings. From then on, he only got his hair trimmed when she told him to do it. Otherwise he mostly kept his hair in a pony tail. His hair was so long that he could see now that Marsha could almost instantaneously turn him into a wife if that was what she wanted to do.

When they arrived at the hotel and while Marsha was tipping the valet service, Ted told the check in clerk that they had a reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Ted Ritzell. The clerk checked his computer and said, "I'm sorry, there is no reservation under that name."

Marsha then came up to the desk and said, "The reservation is under Mrs. and Mr. Marsha Branson."

"Oh, yeah?" Ted said under his breath.

"Yes, I see the reservation," the clerk said and while Marsha signed the check-in form, Ted said, "We're supposed to be Mr. and Mrs. Ted Ritzell."

After Marsha signed the paper and got the room key she said, "Like I said, Ted, you've become Mr. Marsha Branson and we're Mrs. and Mr. Marsha Branson."

Ted could feel tears rushing to his eyes again. "You're going to make me a laughing stock among our friends. They're going to see me as being subservient to you. And what about my parents? My dad will never understand that his grandchildren don't have his name."

Marsha let them into the honeymoon suite that they had rented, and when the door was closed behind them, she said, "Ted, you'll be my subservient wife, and in time, all your true friends will accept you in that role. I really do feel for you and how this is not what you expected in marriage. But if you want something different, you'll have to grow some balls. Until you do, it's my balls that will run this marriage. As I told you in the car, if you want to leave me, go ahead. If you stay, then you'll have no choice but to accept my decisions. If our friends think less of you, who cares? They don't have to socialize with us if they don't like the fact that I'll be your husband and you my wife. So, I suggest that you finish having a good cry about your fate, Ted. Get it out of your system once and for all and accept that you are now Mr. Marsha Branson, and that I'll be making the decisions, and you'll be my wife and do all the wifely jobs that I expect you to do. "

Ted collapsed onto the bed and begin weeping again. As he cried, he could see that at some level he was acting like a stereotype of an overly emotional wife. His tears showed that he could not stand up to Marsha. He didn't have balls, that was evident. And as he lay there, he tried to see himself summoning up his courage to stand up to Marsha by leaving the marriage. But as hard as he tried to tell himself to just get up and do it, he also knew that he couldn't. Even though he was going to be suffering ridicule from his friends and condemnation from his parents, that was still not enough to get him to fight Marsha. She was too smart and determined and beautiful, and he had so much invested in her.

"Rest up, Ted. We're going to go down for dinner soon and then tonight we'll try for a kid. I'm off of my birth control so there will be no better time to get busy making a family than now."

***

Ted showered and otherwise fixed himself up and he and Marsha went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. When they were ushered to their table, Marsha pulled back Ted's chair so he could sit down comfortably. Ted wanted to say something but realized that she was going to treat him like he was her wife, no matter what he said.

When the server came and asked if they wanted drinks, Marsha said, "Give my wife a daiquiri, and I'll have Jack Daniels on the rocks."

"A daiquiri?" Ted said, cringing at being referred to as a wife. "Can't I have what you're having?"

"No," Marsha said. "My drink is for men only, Ted."

Ted couldn't bear to look at the waitress. He heard her say, "One daiquiri and one Jack Daniels."

When the waitress left, Ted said, "You called me wife right in front of the waitress! And you're making me get a girly drink."

Marsha smiled at Ted and said, "Since you're my wife don't act surprised."

"Plenty of girls drink Jack Daniels," I said, "so why can't I?"

"In our marriage, we'll leave the serious drinking to me. You're delicate, Ted, and I have to look after your wellbeing."

Though Ted felt angry and frustrated, he didn't want to get into a conflict with Marsha. It was less stressful to be humiliated by her, then to attempt to fight her. The truth was that he was scared to fight her, either verbally or physically. He was afraid to divorce her. He didn't want her yelling at him. He didn't want her mad at him. He wanted peace, he wanted everything to go along smoothly in their marriage. He wondered if this was cowardice on his part, or was he just being realistic. It wasn't like he was getting nothing in this grand bargain with Marsha. They'd have a family. Marsha was beautiful and he would be having sex with her whether he was the wife or the husband. What did it ultimately matter?

Ted awoke from his reverie when the waitress came with the order. In front of Ted she placed a glass with fruit and a little umbrella arranged in vivid colors and in front of Marsha a glass of whiskey with ice. As Ted sipped the drink, it occurred to him that a time may come where Marsha slips up in some way so that he can get his revenge against her for flipping his marriage upside down. Later, when dinner was over the server gave the check directly to Marsha. Evidently, she understood who wore the pants. Ted felt some relief that he wasn't going to have to sign the receipt using his new name, Ted Branson.

***

When they were back in the room after dinner, Marsha said to him, "Undress and lie down so I can fuck you. You're going to give me a baby."

"Fuck me?" Ted said.

"Keep quiet and do as I say," Marsha said. She undressed and then put on an old tee shirt.

"What about the pretty negligee that I bought you for our wedding night?"

"Right, I forgot about that. Put it on Ted."

"What? I didn't buy it for me. I got it for you. For our wedding night, because its sexy."

"I like the idea of my wife dressed in pretty negligee if we're going to have sex. So, put it on."

"It's for girls, Marsha."

"No arguments, Ted, remember. We're in a short grace period here until you get fully accustomed to being obedient. Remember, if you keep this behavior up, I won't hesitate to discipline you."

Ted wanted to ask her how she could possibly discipline him, but he was afraid to say that lest she get angry. "OK, fine, Marsha, but don't laugh at me. It's all your idea."

The negligee set came with white panties and a delicate frilly top that Ted put on.

Marsha smiled and said, "You're pretty Ted. Now lie down on the bed and I'll fuck you."

Ted laid down on the bed. Marsha climbed on top of him and reached inside his panty and fondled his penis with her hand. "I want a boner now, Ted," Marsha said, and proceeded to stroke Ted's cock. Ted couldn't ignore the pleasurable feelings, and beyond his control his cock started to get hard. He did the best he could to try and thwart Marsha by thinking non-sexual thoughts. Marsha said sternly, "Concentrate, Ted. Give me a fucking boner to work with here. Don't make me have to get rough with you, but I will if you fight me."

"Rough?" Ted said and Marsha snapped back, "Just fuck me Ted."

Choked up with surprise and annoyance, Ted felt his cock get hard and the next thing he knew, Marsha had impaled herself on him and was vigorously moving her hips up and down. Despite his best efforts to deny her his sperm, the forcefulness and steady motion of her body over his cock brought him to a quick orgasm. The moment he came, Marsha pulled off of him and went back to her side of the king bed. She turned out the lights and in short order was asleep.

Ted lay next to her astonished. She had pretty much just raped him. The best light he could put on it was that she had used him to get his sperm. Overwhelmed with grief, Ted could not stop himself from crying. In the midst of his upset, it occurred to him that he could exact revenge on Marsha by turning her baby away from her. He'd be the primary care giver and he'd raise his child to hate Marsha. It would be sweet revenge. He'd have to do it subtly but one way or another he'd find a way to do it.

***

The few days of their honeymoon were particularly rough for Ted, since Marsha used this time to drop a few more bombshells on him. Perhaps most significant was that Marsha emphasized that Ted would not only be a wife, but he would be a housewife. He was to give up his job and stay home performing the chores that a "proper wife" should perform. Since Ted worked in a venetian blind shop, it was not exactly a high-powered career that she was telling him to give up. She was a bank VP and Ted's relatively meager income was not needed. But Ted liked his coworkers and his job, so it was with some sadness that he knew he'd have to hand in his resignation. The other difficult aspect of Marsha's plan for him entailed that he'd have to learn and perfect the million and one things that a stereotypical wife needed to do and know. For example, Marsha made it clear that Ted would have to pee sitting down, he'd have to learn how to do the laundry and fold it. He'd have to learn how to make the bed and to know when the sheets needed to be changed. He'd have to vacuum the house on a schedule and would have to learn to plan meals and shop at the supermarket. Most stressful for Ted was that Marsha was going to require that he have a hot meal ready for her after she came home from work every night. He would have to make her a drink while she relaxed waiting for him to set the table and finish making the dinner. He would also have taken off her shoes and put them in her closet.

At home after the honeymoon, Marsha set about teaching Ted how to become a housewife. She was a strict teacher and sharply rebuked him for his shortcomings. A couple of times she reduced Ted to tears when she reprimanded him for his stupidity and incompetence, though Marsha later apologized for being too hard on him. "I know how hard you're trying to be a good wife, Ted, and I don't want you to think that you're not succeeding. You are, in many ways."

On one level Ted appreciated such compliments. On another level he vowed to himself not to forget that he was ultimately being made to be Marsha's wife against his will. And, as she said, if he could one day grow balls, then he would get out from under this relationship. Marsha had been making him have sex with her almost every night since the honeymoon since she was determined to get pregnant. She forced Ted to lie in the bed and she used his cock any way she wanted. She made him wear a pretty negligee not only on the nights that she wanted sex, but every night. "I want my pretty, sexy wife next to me at night," Marsha said.

***

Especially difficult for Ted was their evenings with friends. Marsha did not hold back telling them that her union with Ted was admittedly somewhat unconventional in the sense that Ted would take on the traditional role of wife and mother while Marsha would be the husband, provider and father. At first, this came as a great shock to their friends and the men showed outright disdain for Ted. The women were much more accepting both of Ted being the wife and the fact that Marsha was going to be the man of the family. Initially, the men tried to reason with Ted along the lines of, "Jesus Christ, Ted, can't you just grow some balls and end this stupid ridiculousness?" When Ted made it clear that he was powerless against Marsha, the men ostracized Ted until finally Ted had the choice of either being alone at the parties or hanging out with the women. As soon as he did the latter, Marsha made her initial forays with the men. That, at first created considerable tension, but Marsha had a way of intimidating the guys to the point that they began to accept her as being one of their own. In the back of each of their minds, the men no doubt were happy they didn't have Marsha for a wife. They had to wonder if they would have any better luck standing up to her than Ted did. This self-realization helped the men take a more sympathetic view of Ted and so the circle of friends held together and was not ruptured by Marsha and Ted's role reversal.

***

A short time later Marsha found that she was pregnant. "What this means, Ted, is that we now have about eight months to feminize you. I want you to be fully a woman when the baby comes. Our child will grow up only knowing you as their mom, and I'll be their dad. The only wrinkle is that you'll probably still have your dick at that point."

"Probably?" Ted said.

"More than likely," Marsha said. Ted wondered what Marsha meant by this and decided that the less he knew the better.

Over the next few days, Marsha accumulated a wardrobe of women's clothes for Ted. "Eventually you're going to be the one to buy your own clothing. I'm giving you a head start with your transition. Say goodbye to your men's clothing and hello to your bras, panties, dresses, skirts and hose. You're going to learn how to dress yourself as women do. The goal is for you to be able to choose a feminine outfit every day that is well coordinated, looks good and varies from day to day. Just like any woman would dress herself." When all was ready, Marsha had Ted gather up all his male clothes and put them in bags to be donated to Good Will. She then filled his dresser drawers and closet with his women's clothing. It didn't take long for Ted to figure out that Marsha had chosen exclusively feminine clothes for him to wear. There were plenty of ruffles and lace and pretty colors and flowers.

Ted asked Marsha, "Why can't I have women's clothes like you wear? You're making me be way more girlish than you've ever been."

"I'm not going to be wearing girl clothes after the baby is born. As for the reason that your clothes are feminine, that's because that's the kind of little woman I want to raise our daughter. You're going to be nurturing and a warm, feminine presence for her. Besides that, the more feminine you are, the more I'm going to want to fuck you. It turns me on to have you be dressed in pretty outfits.

"Well, one mistake you've made is you've bought me these bras and they're like 36D, but I don't have breasts, in case you didn't realize it."

Marsha came over to where Ted was and stood staring into his eyes said, "Remember your place, Ted. You don't ever talk to me like that."

Ted said, "I'm sorry Marsha. I know I shouldn't. I won't anymore. I promise."

Marsha's face softened a bit so that Ted knew he was out of trouble and she said, "I've bought breast forms that will fit into your bra cups. Besides that, you'll find several padded girdles that will give you bigger hips. Together with your breasts, you'll have a nice feminine figure."

"When do I start wearing women's clothes?" Ted said.

"After I take you to the salon to get your hair styled and get you a mani-pedi. Probably this weekend."

***

Marsha escorted Ted to the salon where her usual hairstylist, Bonnie, took care of the styling of Ted's hair. She seemed to know about Ted's transition and the need to feminize him. "You have the perfect oval face for passing as a girl, Ted. I'm going to give you bangs and a layered look that will nicely frame your face. Do you know how to apply make up?"

"Not exactly," Ted said. "Marsha told me a little about it. I do know that she wants me to be made up every day. She also bought me some perfume that she wants me to always wear."

"It's nice that you're cooperating with your transition."

"Do I have a choice?" Ted said.

"True, Marsha can be quite imposing."

"Can I speak freely with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to say anything that could make Marsha mad at me, and since you're her hairdresser I think that you might not have any secrets from her."

"Do you know that after the baby comes, Marsha will not be coming back here anymore? She'll be going to a barbershop where men go. But you should know that hairdressers don't gossip, unless they want to get into serious trouble and lose customers."

"That's nice to hear," Ted said, feeling relieved and happy that he had someone he could talk to about his problems with Marsha.

"Marsha said that you'll be replacing her here, so that I'm not losing a customer. I hope that's fine with you."

"Yes, Bonnie. I'll be happy to have you as my hairdresser."

Bonnie continued to work on Ted's hair for a while and then Ted said, "Marsha surprised me on our wedding day by telling me that I was now her wife. It was such a shock."

"I can imagine."

"I really love Marsha and I just couldn't see any way I could leave her. I didn't know what to do, but staying with her meant I had to be her wife, so here I am. Actually, being her wife just means that I have to take care of the house. I clean and cook and iron her clothes, and when the baby comes, I'm going to be the mom."

"I admire your courage in taking on such a huge challenge."

"I guess it is sort of a challenge."

"Being a woman in a man's world is not so easy as you'll find out.

"Getting my hair done today is the first step toward Marsha making me look like a woman. When I go back home, she's going to make me dress like a woman from now on. The clothes I'm wearing now are the only men's clothes I have left. She gave away everything else and bought me girls clothes."

"Well, I think that with your long, beautiful hair, you're going to look very pretty by the time I'm done with you. When you then put on your women's clothing, no one is going to think that you're a man, that's for sure."

"Marsha bought me 36D bras and she has breast forms for them. Do you think I'll be very big in the chest?"

"Definitely. You're going to have the kind of figure that stops men on the street."

Ted thought about that for a moment and said, "I only love Marsha. I would never want another man."

"I really do have to admire you for the positive spin you've put on your situation."

Bonnie's thought made Ted uncomfortable. He was more than likely deluding himself to think that what Marsha had foisted on him was something that he should accept and even try and thrive in. It's got to be wrong to take advantage of your husband and turn him into your wife.

***

Marsha was pleased with the way that Bonnie had transformed Ted. When they got home, she said, "Get out of your boy clothes and let's get you started as my sexy wife."

Ted took his clothes off and stood naked in front of Marsha. "First thing I see you've got to shave your legs, your chest, your underarms and also your pubic hair. I want all of if off. No hair for you below your scalp. From this day forward you're going to have the soft skin of a girl. No hairy anything. So, go in the bathtub and shave and call me when you're done."

An hour later Ted called to Marsha who came to the bathroom. Ted stood up in the bathtub and Marsha looked him over. She took the razor and said, "You missed a few spots, particularly around your pubic area. I'll shave them now, but in the future, you need to be aware of where you have hair growing."

Marsha put shaving cream around Ted's penis and shaved it thoroughly. For reasons Ted didn't understand, he felt himself getting aroused as she worked. At one point she lifted up his balls to get a better angle for his upper thigh and that caused his cock to fully harden. "Don't worry, Ted, when we're done with this, I'll fuck you."

Marsha took off some hair in other spots on Ted until she was satisfied that his skin was smooth and hair free. "Good, Ted. This is the way you have to be every day. Of course, your beard grows faster than your other hair. I'm going to arrange for a woman to come here every day and apply laser removal to the hair follicles, until your beard is permanently gone."

"Will that hurt?"

"Probably a little. Okay, we're ready. I'm going to watch you dress yourself as my wife and offer comments and corrections where necessary. The sooner you learn how to dress yourself the way any real woman would, the better off we'll be."

Marsha told Ted to start anywhere he wanted to. He figured that panties were first, so he selected a white pair and asked, "Is this one okay?"

"Ted, why would you ask your husband which pair of panties to wear? You're the woman. You decide."

"You're right," Ted said and he put them on. They had some lace and a little bow in the front.

Ted felt a bit self-conscious with Marsha watching as he now selected a white bra which had some lace that seemed to match the lace in his panties. Ted had seen Marsha put on her bra a thousand times, so he imitated her steps: lining up the ends in front, clipping them, swiveling the bra cups around to his front, and putting his arms through the shoulder straps.

"You look like you've been doing that your whole life, Ted," Marsha said.

"I've watched you do it, so I know how."

"Put in your breast forms," Marsha said and Ted removed them from a box on top of the dresser and inserted them into his bra cups. "Is your bra comfortable?"

Ted could feel the weight of the 36D breasts he now had, but a much bigger feeling was of the projection of his breasts in front of him. There was no way he could feel like a man with such an obvious woman's chest. "It's comfortable, Marsha, I guess. I mean I don't really know what uncomfortable is, at least not yet."

"True enough. Some bras probably won't fit your body shape very well and you'll know that when it happens. Anyway, for the rest of your life you'll be wearing bras like this and having breasts. Every morning reflexively you'll have to put on a bra and panties."

"I know, Marsha."

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror."

Ted stepped in front of the full-length mirror in the corner of the bedroom and looked at himself. "I think I look a little bit like a girl, Marsha, but not as much as I could. I mean look at the bulge in my panty."

"You're going to start on estrogen pills that will help remove some of your masculine features. Your skin will become softer and more feminine. You'll fill out somewhat in your breasts and you won't be getting erections anymore, so your penis will become like a little clitoris. Your muscles will also be more like those of a girl than a boy."

"So, we won't be able to have sex anymore?"

"Not the way you've been accustomed to. I'll make love to you as my wife, one way or another. You see, after the baby is born, I'll be taking testosterone, which, besides giving me facial hair, will allow me to bulk up my muscles. I've already started to lift weights at the gym at work and my plan is to be really ripped." Ted imagined Marsha flexing a muscular arm forming a large bicep. She'd also have large thick, muscular calves, and six-pack abs. Once she developed that kind of strength, he would be helpless. She not only would dominate him mentally like she does now, but also physically. With his weak muscles from estrogen and her strength as a man he would truly be a kept wife. "When you can no longer get boners, I can satisfy you using a strap-on."

"I don't understand."

"Ted, I can use your other hole. Of course, if you got a vagina then we could have sex that way."

"I'm going to get a vagina?"

"Maybe, maybe not. When the time comes we'll figure out what to do. Rest assured that if you get a vagina, I'm going to get a penis."

Marsha's speech made Ted feel vulnerable and even more helpless than he already felt. He could easily visualize Marsha holding him face down on a table while she forced her strap-on inside him.

"I hope you never hurt me," Ted said. "I hope you're not that kind of husband."

"No, Ted, I'm not going to hurt you. Actually, if we do it right, you might really like getting fucked up the rear."

As far as Ted was concerned, seeing was believing.

"Let me watch you finish getting dressed," Marsha said.

"So next I need stockings or pantyhose?"

Marsha nodded her head and Ted asked, "Which?"

"Ted, it's up to you. What do you want to wear? Think ahead to how you'll spend your day. Where will you be? What will you be doing? That gives you a clue as to whether you want to be putting on pantyhose or whether you want to wear a girdle or a garter belt with stockings. A girdle can give you more support than pantyhose and help define your shape. How sexy do you want to feel?

Ted thought about what Marsha had just said and then decided to wear pantyhose. "I'm going to put on my pantyhose," Ted announced.

Marsha watched Ted put on his pantyhose. As in the case of bras, he had been a good observer of the way that Marsha had put on her pantyhose. He knew how to roll up the legs and line up the toe and heel and slide them up his legs to his knees, one by one and then stand up and pull the waist band to his waist. The feeling of the hose on his legs was a nice surprise for Ted, and he also liked the feeling of being held by the fabric. He had to admit that being a woman wasn't all bad. There were definitely nice things about it, and he suspected that as time went on, he'd find out about many other benefits and pleasures.

Without waiting for Marsha to tell him what to do, Ted said, "Today I feel like wearing a dress."

He looked in the closet at the dresses Marsha had bought for him. A pale-yellow dress with large flowers on it attracted his attention and he selected that.

"That's a sheath dress," Marsha said, "so you know."

"Thanks," Ted said. He unzipped the back zipper and put it on over his head. Marsha came over and zipped it back up for him. Now when Ted looked in the mirror, he felt an odd pulse of happiness. He liked the way he looked in the dress. With his feminine styled hair and his prominent breasts filling out the dress he felt particularly womanly. That combined with the effect of the pressure on his chest, waist and legs from the bra and pantyhose made him feel that he was a girl wearing a dress, that he had a girl's body. Perhaps Marsha knew better about his true nature than he was willing to admit to himself.

"So, what are you feeling now, Ted?" Marsha asked.

"I guess I'm feeling like I'm sort of becoming your wife, in a real way. I mean I'm feeling inside like I'm a woman who is married to you, my husband. But I'm not all the way there, Marsha. There still is some Ted in me."

"Very understandable, Ted. The main thing is that you're beginning to see the natural woman in you that I always saw."

"Always saw?" Ted said.

"Yes. I always saw a lot of girl in you Ted. Do you think I could make a real man become my wife? No, it had to be a man who might think he's a man but has many of the innate tendencies that women have. You certainly have the capacity to feel womanly, don't you? We both know that you lack balls. You like having a woman's figure and you like the feel of women's clothing."

"Yes, Marsha, I think there's a lot of truth to that."

"Good, Ted. So, from now on, the most important thing that you need to focus on is to let yourself go. Don't think about how much a girl you are or what you might have once been. Just be that girl. Be that wife. Allow yourself to be fully a girl in every way. Don't look back and wonder. Just be feminine. Accept that being feminine is who you are. No apologies. No regrets. If you can be like that, you'll be a wonderful wife and mother Ted. When our baby comes, she'll only see you as a mom. Nothing about Ted will ever be evident to her."

Ted thought about what Marsha had said. It was like learning a new language and reaching a point where you just spoke the language and did not translate it through your native tongue. Eventually, he'd be able to just be a girl. Not a boy thinking about how to be a girl, but just being one. Not having any male impulses but being purely female in all his thoughts and actions. He had a few more months until his daughter was born, and, in that time, he would have to make the complete switcheroo.

***

It took a few days for Ted to get used to the idea that every morning when he woke up, he'd have to choose a panty and a bra to wear for the day. After a week or more he began to see that certain of his bras were especially comfortable and he chose to wear them most of the time. He started out wearing pantyhose every day and didn't see the need to wear either a girdle or garter belt. But one day he was curious about wearing a girdle and he put one on. He was proud that he figured out how to put on stockings and attach them to the garters. By midday Ted realized that he actually liked wearing the girdle. Particularly nice was the way it made him feel secure and safe. It also made him feel like he had a bit more of a girl's figure.

The next day, when he was fetching a girdle to wear, he remembered that Marsha had mentioned that she had gotten some with padded derrieres. He found one of these and put it on, and though initially he felt like it gave him a giant ass, after looking in the mirror he realized that it just looked like any woman's rear end. When he put on his dress and looked in the mirror, he could see that now he had quite a nice woman's figure. His butt now balanced his boobs and he felt a quiet joy that was unexpected. It was actually going to be nice being Marsha's wife. The sooner Marsha delivered the baby and became manly, the sooner Ted could feel like he was the woman of the family. This was going to be his realm. He'd be in charge of the baby and the house and he'd be a wonderful supporting wife to Marsha. Whenever she wanted sex, he would be available for her and he'd do whatever he could to make her life pleasurable.

There were many aspects of being a woman that Ted had to slowly absorb. He particularly liked the way that only he knew on any given day what underwear he was wearing. He could have a very sexy bra on or a boring bra and only he would know. Also, no one would know if he was wearing stockings or pantyhose. It was a girl's secret that he loved knowing that he had. Part of the fun was choosing to wear either a dress or a skirt and blouse. He'd look in the mirror wearing his underwear and then put on his outfit and one minute there was a bra to be seen and the next there was a mystery. He imagined that as he walked about in the grocery store, men would see his chest and wonder what it was like underneath. The thought gave him a bit of a thrill.

On those nights when Marsha wanted sex, she would sit him down and then undress him, revealing his underwear. He sensed that this was a big turn on to her, and it made him feel particularly sexy knowing that he had this effect on her. He liked her attention to him as being her little woman, always available to provide her a warm body for her love making. These were the kind of thoughts that made Ted begin to wish that he had a vagina. How satisfying it would be to just be able to lie on his back and provide a nice warm and moist opening for Marsha's penis. He began hoping that one day she would make him get a vagina so he could be the woman that she craved. He had to laugh to himself when he realized that the other big benefit would be that his panties would finally fit better. He would no longer have to contend with his penis bulging or even falling out of the panty as now happened every so often.

***

After Ted had become accustomed to wearing women's clothing and had made significant progress in behaving like a woman, Marsha said that she was bringing Ted to a cocktail party being held by their friends. "You have to wear a little black dress for such an occasion," Marsha said.

"And should I wear a girdle?" Ted said.

"Yes, wear a padded girdle and also you should wear your black high heels."

Ted had seen the heels in his closet but had not worn them thus far, not knowing exactly when he ought to be wearing them. It was fun to get completely dressed up. The black dress was form fitting and showed off his breasts and derriere in such a provocative way that even he was turned on to see his shape in the mirror. He was particularly enthralled by the sexiness of his high-heeled shoes and stockinged legs with the hem of his dress just above his knees. When Marsha and he walked into the party, their friends clustered around them exclaiming at Ted's remarkable transformation into an attractive woman. While Marsha, despite her large pregnant belly huddled with the men, Ted happily went with the women to the kitchen to share in their "girl talk."

A main topic, after they got through discussing how pretty Ted looked and how much progress they thought he had made in becoming a woman, was in Ted's plans for becoming a mother. He admitted that he knew virtually nothing about how to be a mother, but then again, he would be a first-time mother so certainly he couldn't be expected to know very much. "That's true up to a point," one of the women said, "but we all played with our dollies when we were young girls."

"And we each had a doll that was a baby, so we got to practice a lot of basic baby care with them."

"I bet we all had dolls that wet themselves. You'd feed it a bottle and then it's diaper would get wet and we'd have to change it."

"I loved giving my doll baby a bath and then dressing him."

"One thing you could do, Ted, is buy yourself a baby doll and play with it until you feel comfortable changing its diaper, feeding it and rocking it to sleep."

"That's a good idea," Ted said. "I'll ask Marsha to buy me a doll."

"Or you could buy one yourself?"

"You're right. Marsha says I'm allowed to buy clothes for myself. She's given me a budget and I'll use some of that money to buy a doll. I don't think she'll get mad at me."

This last comment silenced the women. "It's maybe none of our business, Ted, but is Marsha abusing you in any way?"

"Abusing me?"

"You know. Does she hit you?"

"No, she hasn't. I make sure that I never do anything to get her angry at me."

"That's abuse, Ted, I'm sorry to tell you."

"Marsha made it clear to me after we got married that I was to be an old-fashioned wife, where I was to just concentrate on making my husband's life as pleasant as possible."

"And you agreed to that?"

"I love Marsha and while initially I was pissed off, I came to realize that she actually does love me and is willing to spend her life with me and even have a child with me. Being a kind of old-fashioned wife feels like a small price to pay to be with the one I love."

"As long as you know what you're doing, Ted, then all the power to you. Of course, modern women are glad that those days are over. However, we all love Marsha, so I suppose being her devoted wife can't be all bad."

***

By the time the baby was about to be delivered, Ted was for all intents and purposes a woman. The estrogen he had been taking had given him real, noticeable, A-cup breasts, that when combined with his breast forms meant that he was quite buxom. He looked great in a dress or blouse with the kind of figure that men stop to turn and gaze at. Also, the laser hair removal had successfully thinned his beard to the point that only a few scattered hairs remained to be taken out. Ted had also become a proficient shopper and now knew where to go to get good bargains on bras, dresses, whatever he needed. Ted had also largely crossed the mental divide so that he saw himself as a woman, identified with women and did not want to have any common identity with men. On the other hand, he had come to the point of finding men attractive, particularly their muscular bodies and he increasingly dreamt about the day that Marsha and he would be able to have sex as man and wife, with him being the wife.

Marsha bought Ted a baby doll for him to practice being a mother. He spent many hours dressing the doll, changing its diaper and feeding it with a bottle. He enjoyed sitting in a rocking chair that Marsha had bought him and pretending that he was rocking the baby to sleep. He also used this time to get more fully in touch with his new female persona. It was one thing to love a baby as a parent and another to plug into the special connection to a child that comes from being its mother. Having a living baby come out of your body and all the reality that comes with it, were things that Ted tried to focus upon, so that he could better perform in his upcoming role of mother.

At the hospital, as soon as the baby was born, Ted took on the responsibilities of being the mother of his sweet baby girl. All his psychological preparation paid off for him because as soon as the little infant was put into his arms, he felt an overwhelming impulse to provide a mother's care to the baby. He even had the feeling that his estrogen engorged breasts were preparing to supply milk. In reality, for the next month, Marsha used a breast pump to get mothers milk for the baby, and Ted fed that to the baby in a bottle. After a month was up, Marsha took hormones to stop the milk flow and then seriously began taking testosterone.

At home with the new baby, Ted leapt into action taking care of all his real baby's needs, while Marsha went back to work. Ted fed and changed the baby and was up all hours of the night when the baby cried for feeding or had to be burped or changed. Marsha had the luxury of sleeping while it was always Ted that got up. While Ted was often exhausted with the constant work of taking care of a small baby, he often felt enormously well-fulfilled in the fact that he could offer his daughter all the loving comfort of a mother. Marsha even bought him a pair of breast forms that could be used as baby bottles and a maternity bra that held them. Then Ted had the joy of opening his blouse and unsnapping one or the other cup of his nursing bra and having his daughter suck at the nipple of his artificial breast. He especially like looking down into her face and seeing reflections of himself in her features, though she was the spitting image of Marsha.

***

The effects of testosterone on Marsha, added to her heavy workout schedule, were dramatic and by the time their daughter was six months old, Marsha had a formidable musculature. She liked being manly so much that she reached the decision to switch genders. She sat Ted down one day and said, "Up to this point I had a wait-and-see attitude as to surgery that would change my sex. Now I've made the decision to have my breasts removed and to get a penis."

"I suspected that you were heading that way," Ted said.

"If I do this, then I need you to transition also. I need you to have a vagina, Ted."

"That makes me very happy, Marsha," Ted said. "I've been wanting a vagina for a long time now, and now that I know that you want me to have one also, it is just perfect."

Ted got up and sat on Marsha's lap and put his hands around her neck and kissed her. "Can a wife show her affection to her wonderful husband?" Ted asked.

Marsha put her strong arms around Ted's back and pulled him in tightly. Her strength always amazed him. "I love being in your arms, Marsha," Ted said.

"You've become a wonderful mother and wife, Ted. You're very pretty and affectionate, the kind of wife that any man would dream of having."

Ted gave Marsha a long, soulful tongue kiss. Marsha said, "You're so hot Ted, should I worry about other men seducing you?"

"Of course not, Marsha. I love you and only you. I would never let any other man touch me!"

"Right answer!"

***

By the time of their first wedding anniversary, Ted had the vagina he craved and Marsha by all appearances was a man. Their child would not have any confusion in understanding that Ted was her mother and Marsha was her father. Ted and Marsha went out to celebrate their anniversary and they reminisced about the events of a year earlier. Ted recalled to himself his desire to take revenge on Marsha and reflected on how differently he felt now. Marsha had been right that he lacked balls and that he would never be man enough to acquire them. And now literally he had no balls and felt more in harmony with his inner self than he had ever felt like as a man. He was a woman, wife and mother every day of his life now, and there was nothing in the world that could give him greater pleasure and satisfaction.

"You know, Marsha," Ted said, "I really wish I could have been the one wearing the pretty wedding dress you wore to our wedding."

Marsha smiled and said, "It's in the closet, Ted. Put it on, and we'll have a re-enactment of our wedding night."

"This is another reason why I love you so much, Marsha," Ted said, and went to fetch the dress.

The End

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

marsha's argument about

marsha's argument about erasing the subjugation of women by men makes rings hollow when she changes herself into a man and then proceeds to subjugate his wife

Switcheroo

Man (and Woman) is the rationalizing animal more than the rational animal sometimes. I'm glad Ted's friends were concerned for him/her but Marsha doing this for her own satisfaction and just because she can is pretty much abuse. Ted seems happy with everything now but I wonder what the chances are that Ted will wind up alone, or beat, or dead or if Marsha will get a special meal one night and disappear. I am just surprised Ted didn't wind up lactating. I obviously found this story thought provoking as well as well done. I look forward to your next story.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Trapped

Daphne Xu's picture

It was a mistake not going for the annulment. He was just too weak. Did Marsha have a major change in personality, or was this a plot that preceded the marriage? Marsha turned out to be a major-league witch.

There was a period early in the story, where Ted didn't want what Marsha was forcing on him. He ultimately acquiesced to it, because of his weakness. "He loved Big Brother." Stockholm syndrome kicked in.

Ted's employment? Of course, he had to tender his resignation. If he hadn't resigned, would he have had any genuine support? No, his coworkers would have ridiculed his weakness.

At the salon: "I only love Marsha. I would never want another man." Fairly early in his brainwashing, and he's already tripped up his thinking. He didn't say, "I would never want another woman."

The Bad Gal won. A downer ending.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.