How Bobby and Jean Became Bobbie and Gene

Printer-friendly version

How Bobby and Jean Became Bobbie and Gene

By Pamela

([email protected])

Bobby listened as his doctor explained to him that his testosterone level was on the low side. "Some men are just like that, Bobby. It explains why your erections sometimes fail and why you don't have a lot of dense male hair on your chest and legs."

"I'm a girl?"

The doctor laughed and said, "Not at all, Bobby. It's just that you'd be more manly if you took some testosterone pills to make up for your low level. A main side effect might be that some of that long hair of yours might be lost, so there is a tradeoff here. Big manly muscles and chest hair vs. a thinning of your scalp hair and perhaps male pattern baldness. Of course, your erections will be more normal with the pills. I'll write a prescription and it'll be up to you whether or not you decide to fill it. I’ll also give you a Viagra prescription which will help you have sex until such time as the testosterone kicks in."

The news from the doctor was surprising to Bobby. It seemed kind of freakish that a thirty-year old man would have low testosterone. But it was what it was. He decided that he’d fill both prescriptions and then decide if he'd take the testosterone pills or not. He wasn't too happy about the Viagra. He had heard that it makes one's penis feel like a huge iron rod, and he didn't want to have that kind of penis. He disliked the idea of having to ram such a thing inside his wife Jean. He was sure she wouldn’t like it since he knew that such overt signs of male power did not go over well with her. She would never let his penis lord over her. It's why she so rarely gave him blow jobs. The only times she even considered giving him one was when he begged her for days on end – usually before one of his birthdays. A birthday blow job he called it and every so often he was successful in coaxing one from Jean. Mostly she did it to shut him up.

***

Across town at almost the same moment, Bobby's wife Jean was at her gynecologist. "Jean, your IUD is a bit screwed up so I'm taking it out. In the meantime I'll prescribe some extra estrogen pills to help your uterus get back to normal. I’ll also put you on birth control pills."

"Are there any side effects of the estrogen?"

"You might get a bit hornier and your breasts might grow a little. Nothing too major."

Jean thought to herself that the last thing she wanted was bigger boobs. She was a B cup which was more than enough as far as she was concerned. She decided that she'd fill the prescriptions, and figure out later whether she would take the estrogen. To avoid sex with Bobby until her uterus healed she might be a bit more willing to give him a blow job, that is, if he asked for it.

***

Bobby and Jean and three other couples had a close friendship. There was Dan and Marie, Bruce and Debbie, and Carl and Ellen. Marie was cute and sexy, Debbie was short and well endowed, and Ellen was pretty and a bit taller than the other women. For her part, Jean was good looking but a bit hard-edged or angular in appearance. Her shoulders were a bit broader than the other women and her bones a bit bigger. As for the men, Dan, Bruce, and Carl were the kind of guys that looked pretty good in a speedo. Firm and flat chests and abdomens. Some hint of a six pack, and biceps that popped up when their arms were flexed. They all had bulging calf muscles and a generous distribution of chest and abdomen hair. For women that are turned on by manly men, these three guys were fine specimens. Bobby in many ways was the odd man out. He probably should not wear a speedo. His stature, bones and muscles did not stand out. His face was a bit rounder than the other men. He had to shave weekly and not daily and his beard hair was soft. He was just a smidgen shorter than Jean and not as tall as the other men. Not necessarily an effeminate man, he did not have any maleness to spare.

As far as couples go, one taking a look at Dan and Marie, Bruce and Debbie and Carl and Ellen would think “Boy they’re pretty typical. Kind of hunky guys with attractive and curvaceous wives.” Bobby and Jean, on the other hand might give one the impression of twins? Brother and sister? Not that great a contrast. They ended up together, because sexy, voluptuous women intimidated Bobby and having sex with big lumbering males turned Jean off. It’s one of those amazing human qualities of how people are able to sift through the available mates to find one that fills their likings and needs.

***

Sometime after New Year’s, the four couples were thinking about planning vacations for the summer. Typically they went their separate ways, but this year, Dan had a brainstorm. He had read about an amazing resort in the Northern Rockies that gave their guests the opportunity to experience a range of extreme sports. Anything from skydiving, hang-gliding, whitewater rafting, downhill bike riding, wilderness camping. You name it, they did it. At the same time, a magnificent hotel/spa complex served as the home base for those who preferred being pampered, rested, and rejuvenated.

Dan suggested that the four couples spend a week together at the resort. The men could engage in some really manly sports, while the women could hang out at the spa. Marie, Debbie, and Ellen called Dan on his sexism and he apologized and backed off. “I just assumed that women aren’t interested in crazy, dangerous men sports.”

“Where have you been?” Debbie said. “Why do you call them men sports? Women do extreme sports all the time.”

“I’m sorry ladies,” Dan said. “There’s no reason why all of us can’t participate in the extreme sports.”

“I agree that there’s no reason why women can’t enjoy any of these sports,” Ellen said, “though personally I would prefer taking advantage of the spa rather than throwing myself down mountains or out of airplanes.”

“I agree with Ellen,” Marie said. “Whoever wants to do extreme sports on vacation can go do them, but I need my free time to relax from my daily grind.”

“Make that three,” Debbie said, and then asked, “What about you Jean?”

Jean knew exactly what she wanted to do. Boy would she love to sky dive and to white-water raft. She had often fantasized about the thrill such sports would give her. She also knew that Bobby was probably not too excited about participating in extreme sports. She figured that at best he had a pretty lukewarm interest, maybe a bit of anxiety about the riskier ones. She loved her husband for many reasons including his companionship and affection, but not because she expected him to be overtly masculine. She enjoyed a good fuck as much as anyone, so she was glad that Bobby had a nice working penis. However, she didn’t need or desire the typical male attitude that often went along with penises, in particular, the belief that they’re God’s gift to women. No. She liked to think of masculine men as being her equal. She especially liked the athletic camaraderie and competitiveness that often went with men. That Bobby wasn’t that kind of man was exactly the way she liked it.

Jean’s three friends were looking at her with an expectation that she would join them in the spa. She loved these women. The four of them had had many good times together. She was terribly conflicted as to what she ought to do. Then she got the odd idea that it might embarrass Bobby if she didn’t go with the women, so she said, “Yeah, sure, we ladies will go to the spa while the men throw themselves off mountains, down rivers, out of planes.” As she said this she saw Bobby roll his eyeballs, and she guessed that he was now thinking that he’ll have to be resigned to going off with the men for a week doing a lot of risky sports that he’d no doubt wish he didn’t have to do. Jean felt a little sorry for him. She had blundered. She probably should have been more non-committal and waited for an opportunity to ask Bobby what he wanted to do.

“Then it’s settled. Carl, Bruce, Bobby and I will do some manly athletics while you ladies unwind and get even more beautiful than you already are!” Dan said.

Carl and Bruce gave a sort of cheer and Marie said, “You’re incorrigible, Dan. A confirmed male chauvinist pig!”

Bobby felt more than a little aggravated. Jumping out of a plane? Hang gliding? Travelling down a river in a raft with rapids and rocks? Are they kidding? This just seemed like a beautiful way to ruin a vacation.

***

On the way home in their car, Jean said, “You didn’t look so happy after Dan said that you guys would do all these neat extreme sports.”

“Neat, Jean? Really? I guess I can rise up to do these kind of things, though it’s definitely not my choice to do them. They’re dangerous and probably very tiring. I don’t know why, but I’ve never been too enthusiastic about risking my life. I guarantee that you women will have a far better time relaxing in the spa. It’s a vacation after all. Why exert ourselves so hard on these crazy stunts?”

“You don’t know how boring it is to sit around all day getting a mani-pedi, a facial, a massage, sitting in the sauna. Lying about next to the pool. It’s tedious and all our muscles just get flabby. I think hang gliding and those other experiences have to be a tremendous psychological high.”

“I can appreciate that you feel that way and it is part of why I love you. Having said that, if I was a beautiful woman like you then I’m pretty sure that I would love to do the things that beautiful women like to do.”

“I too am happy that you’re you. I wouldn’t want you to be like other men. Part of your charm is your lack of enthusiasm for being a macho guy.”

“That’s funny because you know that I wouldn’t know how to be a macho guy even I wanted to.”

“Well, the die is cast as they say,” Jean continued. “I’ll get myself psyched for a week with the girls in the spa and you’ll have to get used to the fact that you’ll have a week of male bonding over some thrilling sports with the guys.”

***

In the interval before the trip, Bobby spent his time reading up on the different sports he would have to participate in. He got a feel for what it would be like jumping out of an airplane and hang-gliding. Maybe he could stomach doing these things, maybe he couldn’t. When the rubber hit the road he’d find out. His main feeling was one of resignation. He’d slog his way through these ridiculous things and hope he lived to joke about his experiences in the future. He had yet to take any of his testosterone pills and he decided that he’d take a mouthful just before his first extreme sporting event figuring that would help him have the courage and smarts to survive. If that worked, he’d keep on taking testosterone to get himself through the week. Even if it was a medically bizarre theory, it gave him a certain degree of psychological comfort.

For her part, Jean was getting increasingly depressed thinking how she was letting a glorious opportunity to do the kind of neat sports she had long wanted to do slip through her fingers. They’d pay all this money to travel to the resort, she’d end up bored stiff waiting for the different spa therapies to be completed, while her husband was probably sleep-walking his way through sports he had virtually no interest in doing. Jean hadn’t taken any of her estrogen thus far, but she figured that she’d take some when she got to the spa to help her get through the long week of having to be one of the girls. In the meantime, she found herself in the gym working out ever longer hours in order to convince herself that she could have a body as hard as any man’s.

***

Finally the day came to travel and the four couples assembled at the airport to await boarding of their flight. Bobby and Jean had each packed a suitcase for the vacation. For Bobby and the men, the resort would stage their luggage to a remote facility from which they could take off on each day’s adventure. The ladies were to be given a large communal suite in the main lodge with four private bedrooms and baths.

After the couples greeted each other, Bobby and the three other men broke away from the ladies to talk about how they would organize their week. All Bobby could do was give them a weak smile to show his approval of their plans. Carl, Bruce, and Dan were super pumped to have a great week and Bobby thought that maybe their attitude would eventually rub off on him, though he doubted it.

***

When their flight arrived at the Denver airport, the four couples were taken by a courtesy van into the mountains to the resort. It was mid-afternoon when they arrived and a helicopter was waiting to take the four men and their luggage up to the remote sports complex. They would have an early start hang-gliding the next morning.

The four women watched the guys boarding the helicopter on a landing pad in the back of the hotel. Carl, Dan, and then Bruce each handed their suitcase to an attendant and climbed in. Only Bobby was left. From the way he was walking, Jean picked up on his utter resignation that this is what he’s supposed to do, so he’ll do it. Suddenly, she did a mental calculus in which she could see that she might never have a chance to skydive or hang-glide for the rest of her life. Jean ran up to Bobby, grabbed him very hard and hugged him and said, “I’m going. I’ve got to do this. I’ll hate myself if I don’t. Bye. You do anything you want with the girls. I’ll love you when I come back no matter what you do.” She grabbed Bobby’s suitcase, ran to the helicopter, and got in. To the three startled men she said, “For the next week I’m one of the guys and don’t you forget it.” The door to the helicopter shut and it took off up into the air. Bobby stared after it in shock and disbelief until it had shrunk to a little dot in the distance. Debbie, Ellen, and Marie had been watching the departure and Ellen said to Bobby, “What did we just see, Bobby?”

Startled out of his thoughts, Bobby said, “Jean’s always wanted to do what the men are doing.”

“But to just take your place?” Marie said.

Bobby looked at her and said, “I know. I’m so surprised, I don’t know what I should say or what I should make of it.”

“What are you going to do now?” Ellen asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I need to get a separate room for myself.”

The three women talked among themselves for a moment and Ellen said, “Nonsense, Bobby. You’ll take Jean’s room in our suite. Each of the bedrooms is private with a private bath. The three of us would be delighted to have you join us.”

“That’s so kind of you,” Bobby said. “That takes a big load off my mind.”

The four of them walked back to their suite and when they got there Bobby said, “I guess I have one big problem. Jean took my suitcase and I have hers.”

“You mean you have all her clothes?”

“Yes. If I’m not going to wear my current outfit every day for a week, then I’ll have to see if I can wear some of Jean’s clothes.”

“Will they fit you?”

“Probably. She and I are pretty close in build. I guess we better not tell her if I do that.”

“I heard Jean say that you can do anything you want with us and that she’ll love you when she comes back no matter what it is that you do,” Debbie said.

“Yeah, that’s what she said.”

“Well, she takes your clothes, what clothes does she expect you to wear if not hers?”

“I suppose you’re right.”

“I mean seriously, Bobby. You should not have to worry about keeping it a secret from her.”

“You’re right.”

“You deserve clean underwear every day,” Ellen said, “so you have to wear her panties.”

“You’re right about that.” Bobby felt a strange sense of excitement that he had permission to wear Jean’s panties. “I’ll have to wear her tops and shorts, too, won’t I?”

“I have a news bulletin for you, Bobby,” Ellen said. “They won’t let you in the dining room for dinner dressed like you are now. It’s formal attire only. For ladies, it’s a nice dress. I’m sure Jean packed a few dresses that she intended for this purpose. You don’t have a tie and jacket with you or nice slacks and shoes. You’re going to have to wear one of Jean’s dresses if you’re going to have dinner with us in the fancy dining room, and of course we want you to dine with us.”

“So besides her panties, shorts and tops, I’ll have to wear her dresses,” Bobby said.

“In order for the dress to look attractive on you,” Marie interjected, “you’ll have to wear a bra and pantyhose. You’ll also need to wear Jean’s heels. Since you’re wearing a dress, we’ll also have to style your hair a bit and probably figure out some makeup for you. I’m pretty sure we can get you looking feminine enough in a dress that no one would be sure that you’re a guy.”

“Wow, all of that?” Bobby said. The thought of dressing up for dinner as if he were Jean excited him. “I think it will be cool if I could pass as a woman. The more like a woman I appear, the less nervous I’ll be. In any event I really can’t see missing the chance to have dinner with you ladies.”

“It’ll be fun to get you dressed up as a lady,” Ellen said. “Besides that, you should do all the treatments Jean was supposed to do with us. Some of them might be typically for women, but she won’t mind if you do them.”

“It’ll be fun if the four of us do everything together,” Marie said, “so I hope you do all the spa treatments.”

“It’ll be like Bobby is getting a makeover,” Ellen said laughing.

“The three of us will be in charge of your makeover!” Debbie said.

“But won’t you be weirded out if I’m a guy doing women’s things?”

“Don’t be silly.”

“You really don’t care if I wear panties?”

“Why would we, Bobby?”

***

When Jean stepped into her room in the complex, she opened up the suitcase to change her clothes. She was wearing a woman’s pant suit for the flight which was entirely inappropriate for the life she would be having in the mountains. Luckily she and Bobby wore about the same size clothes. She took off her pants and panties. She took out a pair of boxer shorts to put on, when to her amusement she saw that Bobby had brought an athletic supporter with a flexible cup. No doubt he was worried that he’d hurt his balls in one of the sports. Feeling more than a little excited Jean put the supporter on and looked at herself in the mirror. It was pretty cool. She then took a rolled-up pair of Bobby’s socks and put it in the athletic supporter. Now she had a prominent bulge between her legs. Not too big, but not too small. She walked around the room a bit and could see why men might really dig having a penis. There was a kind of feeling of power from having this bulge in front of oneself. Maybe one day she’d get a penis put in there. She wondered if Bobby would give his to her? Could penises be transplanted? She’d have to look into it. Of course, Bobby might not want to give up his penis. She’d have to convince him to get a vagina.

Jean put the boxer shorts on over the jock strap and then stepped into Bobby’s jeans. Then she removed her blouse and her bra. She would go braless for a week. She would think of herself as a man with tits that were a bit too big, but with a tight undershirt on they would be suppressed and then with a man’s flannel shirt over that, one really couldn’t tell that she had a woman’s chest. She put on Bobby’s socks and sneakers. Everything fit pretty well. She was quite pleased with herself.

Jean had an hour before dinner to relax and lay on the bed. She thought about how Bobby would deal with her suitcase. She found herself laughing quietly. Imagine when Bobby sees that he’ll have to wear her panties, her girl pants, and tops. She also had several dresses and skirts in her suitcase. Since she was expecting to spend the week with her girlfriends, she had included her sexier lingerie, and more feminine clothes. More girly than the clothes she normally liked to wear. Bobby was going to have to get used to wearing some of her frilly clothes unless he spent a week in the clothes he was wearing for the trip. The hotel had a formal dining room with a strict dress code. If Bobby was planning to have dinner with the ladies in the dining room, he would have to wear a dress. There was nothing else in her suitcase that was appropriate. She laughed again thinking of Bobby having to wear her high heels and he’d have to use a purse to hold his wallet. Then there were her bras. Bobby would find the four bras she had brought with her and also a couple of nighties. One was a sexy pink that she never liked and the other was a light, frilly blue one that she had bought for the trip. Her whole mindset had been dressing for the ladies. She didn’t want to stand out by being too mannish.

Jean got up and took another look in the suitcase. She picked up a large medicine bottle that she had not seen before. To her amazement it held testosterone pills. Oh my God, she thought, this was like hitting the jackpot. She got a glass of water and took two of the pills. There were thirty in the bottle. She’d take four more after dinner and four every subsequent day. This is going to be so neat. I bet I’ll sprout a little beard and my muscles will really start to pop!

***

“Let’s eat casual tonight,” Debbie said, and Ellen and Marie agreed.

“So I don’t need a dress tonight?” Bobby said.

“No, but I think you ought to find an outfit of Jean’s to wear. Her shorts and a top will be a good first step into ladies clothing that will acclimate you to what it feels like to walk around pretending that you’re a girl. Don’t you think that’s a good idea?”

“Yeah, sure,” Bobby said. “Girl’s shorts and a top are not really much different than what a boy wears.”

“We’ll take a look at your things and help you pick out an outfit for tonight, but first we should wash up after our journey here. Take a shower or bath. You ought to shave off any hair below your head. You can’t have leg or underarm hair showing. Make yourself smooth.”

“Sure,” Bobby said.

Back in his bathroom, Bobby showered and shaved and got himself ready to dress in one of Jean’s outfits. He opened Jean’s suitcase and gazed at his wife’s clothes. He couldn’t deny the feeling that he was actually happy that for the next seven days the clothes in this suitcase would be his world. These clothes would now control who he was for the week. They would be restrictive like a prison because they would force him to appear womanly whether he liked it or not. But the odd thing was that he was glad that this had happened. He would be finding out what it felt like to be a woman. He saw that it was really more about having the chance to express feminine impulses that he knew were in himself but had suppressed. Of course, over the course of their marriage Jean had exploited these feelings to take what he had to admit was a dominant position. She seemed to have a need to take traditional male roles in their relationship, yet he never resisted her. Whether it was that he didn’t care about being masculine, or actually had an innate desire for the feminine, either way it led to the marriage he had. That Jean had taken his suitcase and decided to be the man during their vacation also had the consequence of leaving him to be the woman. At the helicopter he never protested this state of affairs.

Bobby saw that Jean was a neat packer. Her lingerie was folded carefully in one section and blouses in another. He would have to be gentle with her clothes. Not tear anything or drop food on her dresses. They’d have to be returned in the same condition that he found them. The pretty lace and feminine fabrics and colors of his wife’s clothing were entirely different from his men’s clothing. He tried to wrap his head around the fact that Jean was planning on wearing his clothing for a whole week. His boxers, his shirts, pants and even his shoes. It was weird. In his suitcase she would discover his testosterone pills and his Viagra and he wondered what she would think about that.

Bobby took one of Jean’s panties out and put it on. It was nice. The fit was comfortable. He liked the lightness and softness of the fabric. He enjoyed seeing how it curved over his buttocks. He had a small sensation of guilt for liking the idea of wearing panties. Doing it and liking it were not exactly the same thing. Bobby shook his head vigorously. He would not let himself feel guilty for any dressing up that he did, even if he found himself loving it. Jean would not want him to feel guilty and that was that.

Bobby noticed that there was a large medicine bottle tucked in the corner of the suitcase. The label said it contained estrogen pills. Why in the world would Jean need to take estrogen? She had not mentioned getting them, just like he had not mentioned getting testosterone pills. There were sixty pills. There had been a time, before he had met Jean, when he had been curious as to what the effect of estrogen would be on his body, though he had never acted on the impulse. He had wondered if it would make him feel like a girl, or suddenly acquire female characteristics such as breasts. Bobby went into the bathroom and looked at himself wearing the panties. His chest was flat and he had small boy-nipples. If he took the estrogen it might give him small breasts. He vaguely remembered reading that a man taking female hormones could get breasts two cup sizes smaller than his mom. Bobby calculated that the estrogen might make him an A or B cup size. He realized that it was crazy to take Jean’s pills, but the allure of having breasts was clouding his judgement. Finally he decided, like Jean had decided when she got on the helicopter, that it was now or never. This was his one shot at finding out what happens with estrogen. He figured out that he could take eight pills a day for seven days with four left over. So he’d take four pills right now and eight after dinner and eight each remaining day of the week. That ought to jump start his body. Maybe he would have breast buds by the time the week was up.

There was a knock on his door and the three women entered his bedroom. “You’re already in panties,” Debbie said. “They’re very cute on you. I like the look, don’t you girls?”

“Very nice Bobby. You’ve got a good body for panties, that’s for sure,” Marie said.

“Our mission now is to get you fixed up for a casual dinner tonight,” Ellen said. She and the other ladies went to Jean’s suitcase and looked at her clothes. “You’ll need a bra.” She picked up one from the suitcase that had flowers and lace over the cups. “How about this one? It’s pretty and matches your panties.”

“Sure,” Bobby said. He wondered what effect the estrogen pills in his stomach were going to have. When would they kick in? Ellen handed the bra to Bobby and he put it on. He had watched Jean put on her bras and knew exactly how to do it.

“Very good, Bobby,” Marie said, “I’m impressed. You know how to put on a bra just like any girl can.”

“Thank you,” Bobby said.

Ellen then took a light blue polo top and white, pleated, Gloria Vanderbilt shorts out of the suitcase. “These will make a pretty outfit for tonight.” She took out a pair of sandals and said, “See if these fit.”

Bobby put on the shorts and top and stepped into the sandals. “I think everything fits me pretty well.”

The ladies looked at him and considered what else had to be done. “It’s great that your hair is already long,” Debbie said. “I can make it a bit more lady-like and a visit to the stylist tomorrow will get you a flattering feminine cut and styling.”

“Good,” Ellen said. “I’ll use Jean’s makeup kit to soften Bobby’s face a little bit more than it is already.”

Ellen worked with Jean’s makeup on Bobby’s face. She talked her way through it, explaining what she was up to and why, so that Bobby would learn how it was done. “It’s very important for a woman to know how to apply makeup to her face. Whether a lot or a little, you should become an expert with what your face needs to make it prettier and more attractive.”

“I’ll remember that,” Bobby said.

“If you don’t mind, Bobby,” Marie said, “I’m happy to loan you my falsies?”

“Falsies?”

“Yes. Since you’re wearing a bra, it’s a simple matter to put some falsies in the cups that will give you a nicer look. A few curves can only help the overall sense of femininity that you project.”

“Sure, I really appreciate it,” Bobby said. “You’re sure you don’t need them for yourself?”

“Oh no. I’m actually a C cup, but I find that when I add them to my bra, I reach a critical point where Dan drools over me and I can pretty much get him to do anything that I want. I hate to say it but men are very simple creatures.” The three women laughed, which made Bobby wonder when he would feel so much like a woman that he’d laugh with the ladies.

Bobby inserted the foam falsies into his bra and instantly realized how much more feminine it made him feel. “Wow,” Bobby said. “I feel a lot more like a woman. I really do. There’s something about having breasts that is very womanly.” The women laughed again.

“You’re an absolute darling, Bobby,” Debbie said. “You feminize so well. Not many men are like that. I bet that very few people will even suspect that you’re not a real girl.”

“That’s so great to hear,” Bobby said. Besides his concerns about Jean permitting him to dress up as a woman, he had been anxious about venturing into the public as a woman. He looked into the mirror and saw a rather delicate and pretty woman looking back at him. His thin arms seemed graceful with nary a muscle to be seen. But it was the boobs more than anything that created the female image he was seeing. They established his personage as being undoubtedly that of a girl, and in response he felt that he was a girl. He was a Bobbie, not a Bobby. “I think I’ve become Bobbie, B O B B I E. What do you think?”

“You have become Bobbie, B O B I E,” Debbie said. “You can consider yourself a girl for the next week. You’ll be a ‘she’ and a ‘her’ to us. No more ‘he’ and ‘him’!”

“We’ll coach you on anything and everything you need to know to be a girl!” Marie said.

“And when Jean comes back?”

“The two of you will sort it out one way or another. At this point you need to trust her. Have faith in her. Believe that she was telling you the truth when she said that she will love you no matter what you do.”

Bobby thought about it for a minute and said, “Okay, for this week, I’m your lady friend Bobbie. I’ll be all ‘she’ this and ‘her’ that.”

“This is definitely for the best!” Marie said. “Let us ladies now go and get some dinner. I’m starving!”

***

Jean sat at a picnic table inside a screened-in porch together with Carl, Bruce, and Dan. They were guzzling down a simple dinner of chicken, corn, and fries. There was a large pitcher of beer and Jean was slogging it down as fast as the men. The waitress was a young woman with a voluptuous figure. The men flirted with her a bit and found out that she was studying to work in the hair salon in the main building. In the meantime, management sent her out here to waitress for a few weeks in the summer. It gave her a chance to do some white water rafting so she didn’t mind.

During dinner, Dan said to Jean, “Aren’t you worried that Bobby is pissed off? You leaving him with the ladies and taking his spot?”

“Yeah. What’s he going to do to you when we get back?” Carl said.

“Are you guys nuts?” Jean said. “You should know Bobby well enough to know that he was going along with you men only because he thought it was expected of him. His heart was never really in it. He would much rather spend his time in the spa, I guarantee it. I saved him from a miserable week. In fact, I should never have allowed him to plan on coming with you guys in the first place.”

“Allow Bobby to come?” Dan said.

“No different than the way that you would allow Marie to do something.”

“Yeah, but I’m the husband.”

“In my marriage, I’ve always been more like the husband than Bobby. Don’t tell me you’ve never noticed that.”

“We have from time to time thought that Bobby could be more aggressive with you.”

“But he never was. He knows that I don’t give him any space to be overtly masculine. That’s my realm as you guys are finding out on this trip.”

“Okay, okay, Jean, you know Bobby better than we do.”

“As far as joining with us, I hope you know what you’re doing,” Bruce said. “Jumping out of a plane and hang-gliding are not for the faint of heart.”

“Why the fuck do you think that I’m faint of heart? I’m as much of a man as any of you three.”

The three men laughed and Jean said, “What’s so funny? Oh, you mean that the three of you have dicks. Whoopee do! I might not have a dick, but you’re going to find out by the end of this trip that I can do every one of the sports that you do, just as well as any of you if not better.”

“I’m sorry, Jean, we’re not trying to belittle your …, I mean, your …”

“Say it Carl,” Jean said.

“Your manhood.”

“Why is that hard to say?” Jean said. “Yes, I’m going to be as much a man as any of you for the next week. You can think of us as four men, four husbands. Our wives are at the spa getting pretty.”

Dan laughed, “You’re saying that Bobby is your wife at the spa getting pretty?”

“Why is that funny? I’ve already told you that we have a relationship in which I don’t tolerate him showing off his masculinity. He knows that if anyone is going to strut around showing off their male dominance it’s going to be me. If I want to act masculine I will, like I’m doing now.”

“So Bobby gets to show off his femininity? Is that what you’re saying? I’ve never noticed Bobby being feminine. At least not in the way a woman can be.”

“Bobby has the freedom to be as feminine as he wants. I won’t stop him. Thus far he’s still struggling to get in touch with that side of himself. Seven days with your wives will probably break open the dam. Let’s see what Bobby’s like when we return at the end of the week. As for myself, I’m getting to do what I’ve always wanted to do, and I’m getting to be the person I’ve long wanted to be. If any of you guys don’t treat me exactly the same way you’d treat any guy, then we’re going to have a miserable time together. If you open the door to me being the man I feel I am, then we’re going to have a fantastic guy time together. What’s it going to be?”

“Jean,” Dan said. “As far as I’m concerned you’re now my buddy Gene, spelled G E N E. The man’s name.”

“Me too,” Carl said.

“Me three,” Bruce said.

“Fantastic,” Gene said.

“We’ll refer to you only as ‘he’ and ‘him’ and not ‘she’ and ‘her.’ Is that okay?” Dan said.

“Exactly what I want,” Gene said.

“Great. Let’s finish eating this grub and find a bottle of whiskey!”

“All right!!”

***

Walking through the hotel to the informal lounge where they could have dinner and drinks, Bobbie felt giddy. Debbie, Ellen, and Marie made her feel like she was one of the girls. They kept up a banter cluing her in on the many little things which differentiated girls from boys and women from men. How Bobbie held her hand, how she reached for things and picked them up. How she walked. How she held the menu and ordered. How she spoke to the waiter, how she ate. How she held her utensils. Ellen and Bobbie went to the ladies room together and Ellen instructed her on the etiquette of the restroom. Bobbie would now have to pee sitting down which she oddly felt to be a wonderful benefit of being a girl.

At dinner Bobbie listened intently to the conversations of the women. By a process of osmosis she was acquiring their mindset. She could see what topics they talked about and the dynamism which underlay a conversation of women. Her lady friends were smart and they knew a lot. She found them fascinating and more and more looked up to them in a way she had never done before. She felt proud to be one of them and hoped that in time she would mature into a woman like them. In the meantime she felt like she was young and inexperienced and best quietly watch and learn from the others.

After dinner they went back to their suite where they agreed to change into their nighties and assemble together on the sofa to watch some TV together. Bobbie changed into a blue lacy nightie that she was sure that Jean had bought especially for the trip. She left on her bra and panties and went to the bathroom and swallowed eight more estrogen pills. She had felt a bit flushed after the first four and now she expected once again to feel a big feminine rush. She hoped that this might help kick start her body into developing some female characteristics. Softening her skin, increasing the sensitivity of her nipples, even possibly getting breast buds within a few days, would be nice. She suspected that the more estrogen she took, the smaller her penis would become and the less likely that it would be capable of getting a boner. She was curious how Jean would deal with that when the time came.

Bobbie left her room to join the women on the sofa. “What a pretty nightie,” Debbie said when Bobbie appeared, “and you look so sexy with your bra and panties underneath!” Debbie was wearing a pink baby doll and no bra. Her pendulous breasts were partly visible in the gauzy material.

“You look darling, Bobbie,” Ellen said. Her nightie was red and came with a matching panty. “Come sit here.” Ellen patted the seat between she and Debbie. Marie was sitting on the other side of Debbie. She was wearing a very pretty yellow nightgown. The sofa was designed for three people and Bobbie was tightly sandwiched between Ellen and Debbie when she sat down.

“Isn’t this cozy!” Debbie said. She and Ellen put their arms across Bobbie’s back to make more room. “This is our pajama party!”

“I bet you never had a pajama party like this when you were growing up,” Ellen said.

“No,” Bobbie said.

“It’s a girl thing. You see how much fun you were missing!”

“I’ll say. This is so nice to be all together in our nighties,” Bobbie said.

“You’re catching on to the girl thing Bobbie. We love being affectionate with each other. Girls love to be touchy feely.”

“Sometimes it turns into a bit more,” Marie said, laughing.

“What do you mean?” Bobbie asked.

“I mean that sometimes girls like to kiss each other, hold each other, caress each other. In other words, we can like being touched by another girl, which signals that we find each other to be sympatico and caring. Some men can touch each other like that, but most shy away from such contact. The only touching that many men want is to get their dicks sucked on or planted in us. But just plain touching if done lovingly can be as big a thrill as any orgasm.”

“I never knew any of that,” Bobbie said. “There are so many wonderful things in being a woman. It’s definitely so much superior to being a man.”

“By the end of the week you’ll never remember that you ever were a man.”

In front of the women were wine bottles, and the makings of gin and tonic. They got themselves drinks and then they flipped through the stations looking for a show they would all want to see.

***

The men sat around watching the sun set and having whiskey. It got dark and the night sounds started up in the forest around them. “Just out of curiosity,” Dan said to Gene, “is Bobby going to be your wife now? I mean, you’re now Bobby’s husband.”

“I suppose you could say that about Bobby. He has the right sensitivities to make a perfect wife. After this week with you guys, there’s no way I’m going back to being the Jean I was previously. I know that Bobby and I love each other and he’ll never leave me, no matter what. Personally, I’m pretty sure that he’ll love being my wife.”

“You mean you’re just going to announce to Bobby that he’s now your wife? I don’t see that going down as easily as you think.”

“First of all he’ll do what I tell him to do. Granted, having to switch from husband to wife is a significant change, but he is also spending a week with your wives. He’ll be taking the spa treatments which are mainly for women, he’ll see your wives as role models for his behavior, and on top of that, the only clothes he has to wear are those in my suitcase – assuming he won’t wear the same outfit he travelled in for the whole week. Of course, I know Bobby pretty well and I suspect that he’s always had a strong yearning toward the feminine. This week gives him a chance to act on those feelings.”

“Well, you’ve stumped us,” Carl said. “You know a helluva lot more about these things than we do. As far as yourself, Gene, now that you’re a guy, no different than any of us, I’ve got to ask all of you if you noticed the rack on the waitress at dinner. Man was she built.”

“I did notice,” Bruce said. “What a honey!”

“That’s why I put my sunglasses on,” Dan said and he, Carl and Bruce laughed.

The three men looked at Gene for his reaction. “I agree. The waitress had nice tits, that’s for sure,” Gene said. “But she probably has a lot of other nice qualities too.”

“No one is saying that she doesn’t,” Bruce said. “No one is saying that she’s not a fine person in a hundred other ways. But seeing how we’re all men here, and there are no ladies around, it’s natural for us to revert to a more primitive state.”

Gene realized that the guys were making a true effort to include him in their men’s world. He said, “You’re right. I’m sorry. Please excuse the learning curve. It will take me some adjustment to unlearn some of my female instincts so as to behave exactly like you guys. I don’t want to be any different. I did notice the big tits on the waitress and I also admired her ass. It was very cute.”

“Right on,” Carl said, and the men laughed. “Now you’re talking!”

“Just remember Gene old buddy, that for men it’s body parts. It can be a tit, a butt, a leg, a face, a foot, an ankle, and we’re hot.”

“I gotcha. Our eyeballs are always checking out the babes!”

This was male camaraderie at its most elemental and coarse. Gene decided it was exactly what he needed. It was vulgar. It was sexist. It was objectifying of women. It was men stripped of civilization. But ultimately it was a victimless crime if there were no ladies around to hear. He was crossing the divide now. It was exhilarating. He was earning his man stripes. Underneath the table he felt the bulge between his legs and remembered that he was wearing a real man’s jock strap. That was so cool and sexy. He’d go to sleep tonight wearing it and whenever he felt like it, he’d scratch his pretend balls. Scratching balls seemed to be one of the most universal behaviors of men, and now he could join in as best he could with the others.

Tomorrow the men were scheduled to go hang-gliding and Gene promised himself that he was going to be the first one off the cliff. He was going to be fearless. Before he went to bed, he circled around back to the dining room to ask the waitress if she would cut his hair. “You said at dinner that you’re studying to be in the hair salon. I’ll pay good money.”

“Cut your hair? Give you a haircut?”

“Yeah. I want a short cut now. Like a man.”

“You’re not a man?”

“I’m getting there.”

The woman looked at him strangely and said, “Well, I could do it for twenty.”

“I’ll give you fifty.” When his hair was done, Gene was ecstatic. It was a totally masculine haircut and it went a long way toward helping to bring out the maleness of his face. He laughed to himself thinking how Bobby would be freaked out to say the least.

***

The next morning the ladies took Bobbie to have a mani-pedi and to have her hair styled in the salon. She wore the same outfit she had worn to dinner the evening before. Relaxing in the chair while the woman did her nails, Bobbie watched the many other women in the salon. In her snug, blue blouse, Bobbie was still captivated by having her own breasts just like the women she could see around her. She felt that if there ever was a place that she belonged, this was it. She was a woman like the others.

When Bobbie left the salon she felt like she had completed her transformation to becoming a woman, well as far as she could hope to go without more drastic action. Considering how happy she felt, she was hard pressed to tell herself that there wouldn’t come a day when she’d treat herself to a vagina. How nice it would be if her panties didn’t have a bulge in them. Of course, Jean would have to give her permission for that.

Bobbie admired her beautiful painted toe and fingernails. It would take her awhile to get used to having such pretty fingers. The woman who had done her hair was an artist. She created a girlish look for Bobbie that matched what she felt inside. Cute and kind of seductively tender. The kind of woman that projected beauty and delicacy and charismatic fragility. Men would seek her out to have sex with her. A nice warm and inviting place to put their dicks and watch her face scrunch up in ecstasy as they pounded away.

From the salon the ladies headed to the spa to get Ayurvedic facial massages. A woman named Tina led Bobbie to her massage table and had her lie down. She got to work pressing on the muscles on Bobbie’s forehead, eyes, cheeks, jaw, and neck, followed by a hydrating and nourishing face mask treatment. By the time she was done, Bobbie felt so good that she thought that this alone made it worthwhile being a woman. And when she thought of all the additional treatments that were coming she sighed with contentment.

When the facials were done, the women went to get latte’s at the hotel café. The four ladies compared notes on how mellow they felt. Bobbie told the others how much she appreciated the sensual experiences that are mostly aimed at women.

“Now that you’re a woman,” Debbie said, “there’s no going back is there?”

“No, you’re right,” Bobbie said. “This is it for me. I don’t want to ever be a man again.”

“What do you think Jean is going to say about that?”

“She said she’s going to love me no matter what.”

“I bet you’re going to become her wife. Or I should say, his wife. Let’s face it, a week with our husbands and Jean is going to feel like a man. You know as well as we do that she’s not going to let Bruce, Carl, or Dan get any advantage over her. She’ll force them to respect her as a man and then, just like you, she won’t want to revert back.”

“You really think that’s what’s going to happen?”

“I do.”

“So she’ll come back here seeing herself as my husband and since I feel like I’m her wife it should work out perfectly.” Of course, Bobbie understood that life was not always so simple. Jean might say she loved her when they parted, but if she became a man he might feel differently. How would Bobbie know that Jean would not want a different woman as his wife? If Jean rejected her, Bobbie would be crushed. She would then have to date men and hope that one would fall in love with her.

***

Gene, Dan, and Carl flipped out the next morning when they saw Gene’s new look. “I paid the waitress to do it,” Gene said. “She’s got talent, don’t you think? She was telling me about her boyfriend who works down at the hotel.”

The four of them were out the door early and arrived at the top of a mountain where the hang-gliders took off from. With a total of ten testosterone pills already consumed, Gene felt like he was a powerhouse. He was sure that he could feel growing strength in his biceps and legs. He also had the sensation that he was acquiring a mustache and leg hair. Bobby’s clothes were wonderful to wear. Nice tough fabrics and manly colors. None of the delicate buttons and decorations on women’s clothing.

The instructor gave them a lecture on how to hang-glide without getting killed. When he was done, each of the men was assigned a hang glider. The instructor asked who wanted to go first, and without hesitation, Gene said, “Me. I’ll go first!”

Then Gene moved up to the edge of the cliff and dove off, sailing down the mountain into a valley. Dan, Carl, and Bruce were astounded by Gene’s fearlessness. The three of them slowly positioned themselves on the edge and jumped one after the other. Far ahead of them they saw Gene gliding in long sweeping arcs over the valley as he descended. He headed toward a level, grassy plain that was the landing point. A few minutes later Gene arrived there and a few minutes after that the other men arrived.

When they were together, Dan said, “I want to hand it to you Gene, if you hadn’t just jumped off the way you did, we’d probably still be up there hemming and hawing trying to find the courage to jump. You were amazing. An inspiration to all of us.”

“Thanks, man,” Gene said. He had thought it was great to be a man, but he had never thought it would be this great. “Let’s go back up and do it again!”

***

The women decided they had enough time to fit in a swim before taking a late lunch. They went back to their suite to change into their bathing suits. Jean had packed a one-piece, turquoise bathing suit with a floral pattern on it. Bobbie took off her shorts and top and underwear and put on the bathing suit. She tucked her rather tiny penis back between her legs so it wouldn’t be visible. She was sure that the estrogen was beginning to kick in. Certainly her nipples were tender, there was no doubt about that.

When Bobbie joined the other women she saw that Debbie and Ellen were wearing bikinis and Marie had a one-piece suit on like herself. “Aren’t you cute,” Debbie said when she saw Bobbie.

“You can use the falsies in the bathing suit,” Marie said. “The water won’t hurt them, and then you’ll really fill out that pretty suit of yours.”

Bobbie retrieved the falsies and put them in the bathing suit and returned. “Yeah,” Marie said. “That’s really nice. You look good in a bathing suit. Doesn’t she, ladies?”

Ellen and Debbie agreed with her. “If you swim you’ll need to wear a bathing cap,” Ellen said. “You had your hair done this morning. It’s too soon to get it wet.”

The ladies put on the hotel robes and walked to the outdoor pool and lay down on four chaise lounges next to each other. They had suntan lotion that they put on and they spread out and relaxed enjoying the mountain air and sunshine. After a while, Bobbie found a pool attendant who got her a bathing cap. She walked to a low diving board on one end of the pool passing several men and boys who were lounging about and talking. She concentrated on moving the way the girls had instructed her. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the men glancing at her body. She was being checked out. At the diving board, she went out of her way to daintily step up onto it. Then she did a kind of flouncy run to the end of the board and dove in head-first with her arms over her head. She wished that Jean could see her. Would Jean think that she was pretty or cute as she dived? It was exhilarating to be out in the open sunshine among people and cavorting like a young woman. She dived a few more times, feeling a bit more relaxed and natural each time. She went back to her chaise lounge and lay down again with the others. She took off the bathing cap and straightened her hair. This was so much more fun than when she had been Bobby at a pool. As Bobby she had always compared herself to other men and consequently felt inadequate. Now, she got to behave as girl-like as she wanted with no one expecting her to be a man. It was liberating in a way that she had not anticipated and it made her feel happy.

After a while the ladies sat up in their chairs and chatted. Topic 1, Bobbie was surprised to find out, was to make comments about the men at the pool. One guy in particular was probably a bodybuilder judging by his physique and Bobbie listened as the other ladies commented on how sexy he was. “You see, Bobbie, that guy is eye candy for us,” Debbie said. “His muscles are so sexy. It makes us horny to think of him having sex with us. Nothing like a hulking muscle pushing us down onto the bed to get us hot, or us riding high over his erect penis looking down at his beautiful body.”

“But I thought you ladies didn’t like the way men try to control you all the time.”

“You’re right. There’s a fine line between a man showing his strength and forcefulness while having sex, and a man trying to lord over us as women. His muscles don’t give him the right for the latter, but they add to the excitement of the former. It’s all part of the complicated dance between men and women.”

Bobbie thought about what the women were saying. If Jean now looked like a man, she knew that she would still be attracted to her. It would not then be much of a leap to also be attracted to other sexy men. She looked at the bodybuilder to see if she felt like she would want him to touch her. Maybe, she thought. She did find his physique to be kind of sexy. She especially liked the idea that she could use her body to supply pleasure to him. There must be a learning curve here. The more she felt totally like a woman, the more she might find herself desiring men the same way that the other ladies did.

***

Gene rested in his room after the amazing day of hang-gliding. Dan, Carl, and Bruce had reached a point where they would be hard pressed to think of him as a woman anymore. He seemed like a man. Taking a shower, Gene was convinced that he was beginning to sprout hair where men had hair. His chest, his legs, his arms and most especially his face. With all the testosterone in him thus far and the remaining pills that he would swallow in the next few days he had to wonder if he’d have a beard by the time he saw Bobby again. Boy would that freak him out!

Of course, tonight was probably the first night that the ladies would be having a dinner in the fancy dining room. Gene imagined Bobby having to put on one of the dresses he had brought on the trip. The women probably told him that he had to wear a bra and pantyhose. Any woman would know that the dress wouldn’t look right without the right underclothes. What would Bobby stuff in his bra cups? Surely the women would make sure that he had some sort of figure. Boy he would love to see Bobby all dressed up like that. Gene felt a pulse in his vagina. He figured that that’s what men feel when they’re starting to get a boner. He guessed that he was getting a kind of boner just thinking about how pretty Bobby would be tonight. Poor Bobby would probably be worried about what he’d think about him wearing his dress and underwear. Jean had tried to tell Bobby not to worry, but knowing Bobby he’d still worry. Hopefully the women would know how to keep him calm.

Tomorrow they would go skydiving. Gene could hardly wait. Tonight the guys were going to meet up for beers and shoot some pool.

***

After lunch the ladies had appointments for Naturopathica lemon verbena body treatments. Bobbie was given a two-step body polish and hydrating wrap. Following a scrub, her body was drenched in a soothing and smoothing treatment promoting deep hydration. By the time the treatment was done, Bobbie’s skin was radiant and deeply nourished.

She and the other ladies floated up to their suite to rest and then get ready for dinner. For Bobbie this was her first ever chance to be dolled up as feminine as she could be. A dress. Finally she would get to wear a dress. She would get to be a woman out on the town in a nice dress. She hoped she would be beautiful, but would settle for just pretty or even just appealing.

Bobbie put on a bra and panty and then opened up a package of brand-new pantyhose. She had often been fascinated watching Jean put on pantyhose so she knew some of the basic technique. Bobbie lined up the toes and heels for both legs and pulled up the hose slowly and carefully. She had to be careful how she held the pantyhose so that her fingernails wouldn’t cause a run. How depressing it must be for a woman to cause a run-in brand-new pantyhose! Bobbie was super careful and got the pantyhose on. It was her first-time wearing pantyhose and she marveled at how nice they felt. It was like a soft, caressing hug over her legs and lower torso and buttocks. She walked around the room in them and enjoyed the swishing sound they made as her thighs rubbed together. Boy is this women stuff fun, she told herself.

Of the three dresses that Jean had brought with her, the one Bobbie liked the best was sleeveless, navy blue with a straight form fitting skirt. The dress would be perfect for showing off her breasts and butt. She put the dress on over her head and then left her room looking to see if one of the other ladies could zip her up. In the common area of the suite, Bobbie found Debbie chatting with Ellen. Debbie was wearing only panties and Ellen had on a bra, panties and a garter belt holding up stockings. Debbie’s breasts were amazing and Bobbie felt an immediate delight in seeing Ellen’s lingerie. She turned away out of modesty and the two women laughed and said, “Really now, Bobbie. Girls can see each other dressing. Why are you so shy?”

“I’m sorry,” Bobbie said. “I’m still learning how to be a girl.”

“That’s okay,” Debbie said. It was still hard for Bobbie not to be aware of Debbie’s luscious breasts. Of course she wouldn’t mind touching them, but then it occurred to her that she’d be even happier if she had breasts like that herself. She could see that simmering just below the surface of her new-found womanhood, was jealousy of women who had real breasts and vaginas. This was something that she would have to tame and not let it get her down. Maybe a doctor could give her breasts one day. Breasts as big as Debbie’s. Hopefully Jean would encourage her to get large breasts.

Debbie zipped Bobbie up and she thanked her. She went back to her bedroom and touched up her makeup including some lipstick and made sure her hair was straight. She put on a pair of high heels that matched her dress. She walked over to the mirror and gazed at the woman looking back at her. She turned herself through various angles looking at her curves and basking in her female persona. Her overriding thought was that she made a pretty cute girl. Bigger boobs would be better, but she liked that she had a female vulnerability to her figure. She had a graceful gentleness about her that men and especially, she hoped, Jean would like. She prayed that she was the kind of girl that Jean would still want to be married to.

When Bobbie next left her room she joined up with Marie and Ellen who were beautifully attired in dresses like her own. A few minutes later Debbie appeared. Marie said to Bobbie, “No purse?”

“Oh, I should have a purse?”

“A lady must have a purse. Besides your wallet, you’ll need a few makeup items and brush and comb. Did Jean leave a purse for you?”

“Yes, I guess she brought an evening bag.”

“Exactly. So we’ll wait while you fetch it.”

Bobbie got the evening bag, which was black with a gold chain as strap and put some of her things in it and then joined the ladies. She put it over her shoulder imitating the others. The four of them then walked over to the dining room. The maître d’ helped Bobbie into her seat by pulling out her chair and then helping her push it back in as she sat down. She felt a little pulse of electricity in her nipples with the thought that a man was clearly seeing her as being a woman.

“Okay ladies. Our husbands are paying for this, so let’s enjoy ourselves!” Ellen said.

The ladies ordered cocktails to start and some appetizers. Then a main course with bottles of red and white wine followed by dessert. Bobbie could not remember having such a wonderful evening of friendship. She especially enjoyed the sense of freedom that came with wearing a dress and feeling pretty. She sat up taller with better posture than she usually did. She made a great effort to fit in with the other ladies in every little detail of how they ate and talked. It seemed like as a man, as Bobby, Bobbie had never felt complete and self-assured. What had been missing were the things that women naturally possessed. Having breasts, wearing pretty underwear, feeling wondrously slinky in a dress, knowing that one’s makeup is fine and one’s hair is nice, gives a woman a sense that she is the center of the universe and men must orbit around her. After all, new lives enter the world from within women. They are the center, and their ability to nourish is the necessary state for all of human life to flourish. Even though Bobbie was missing a vagina and real boobs, she still had a sense that she was far more in control of her life than she had ever been before as a man. She hoped that Jean would recognize her womanhood, and choose to be her protector and the object of his devotion.

***

By the middle of the week Gene was sure that due to the testosterone pills he was taking as well as his rejection of womanhood, real manhood had taken hold in him. He felt entirely new strength in his muscles. He could feel a stubble forming on his face. Hair was sprouting like never before around his body. He felt like his tits were shrinking and he felt that he was now capable of getting boners, though they were confined to a more pronounced swelling of his clitoris when he got himself excited.

He and the other men had had many raucous conversations about topics that he had never had before when he was a woman. In one memorable discussion, the men compared their different techniques for beating off. Then they launched into stories of odd places they had masturbated. The image of one’s hand sliding up and back on one’s cock until a squirting release of semen gave Gene a vicarious thrill. Boy would he love to be in on that. He decided that at the least he’d buy himself a strap-on penis when he got home, and then he could practice rubbing his hand on it, imitating what it’s like to beat off. Of course, once he had bought such a penis, he’d have to devise ways to use it with Bobby. He’d probably have to get Bobby to replace his penis with a vagina. He could see that they would have to have some pretty heavy-duty conversations once they got back together again. Poor Bobby had no way of knowing what was going to be hitting him in a few days.

The greater part of Gene’s days were spent participating in the variety of sports that were offered by the spa. The men dived out of an airplane together, with Gene leading the way. That was definitely a high point for all of them. They spent a day going down mountain trails on bikes. Peddling back up to the top, Gene forced himself to keep up with the other men. He refused to let himself lag behind in any way. Perhaps it was testosterone, but Gene found that he had tremendous strength in his legs that he had never had before.

***

Life in the spa was heaven for Bobbie and the women. They had so many restorative sessions in the spa that Bobbie lost count and the details of each ran together in her mind. She had a massage that refined, smoothed, and improved her skin with peptide-rich probiotics and alleviated the appearance of wrinkles using antioxidants. Deeply hydrating organic shea butter was used to seal in moisture. Bobbie had an ultra-hydrating full body exfoliation, body wrap and hot-oil scalp treatment that would maintain the glow and radiance of her skin for days on end. She had a hypnotic massage, layering a warm, mineral-rich seaweed serum infused with aromatic Japanese Ume Plum extracts to revitalize her skin and followed by a detailed massage with sea fennel wax to deeply seal in moisture for a silky, satin finish. Bobbie also had an intensive deep tissue treatment that was designed to focus on relaxing sore muscles, reducing tissue adhesions and congestion. Added to this was a body treatment to assist with muscle detoxification, lifting and toning. Finally Bobbie and the others had a hot toddy foot ritual consisting of a hydrating, organic sugar scrub enhanced with a delicious dram of scotch. Their feet were soaked in birch infused bath flakes. Followed by a fragrant and skin softening exfoliation, lower leg and foot trigger point therapy and finished with a hot stone massage over the lower legs and feet.

Bobbie felt that each visit to one of these womanly treatments removed any residual masculinity that might be lurking around her body and mind. She had never known that such peace, comfort, and tranquility could be achieved in this lifetime. The wondrous floral scents that went with her therapies permeated her mind and became a part of her. She would find herself a scent when she had a chance and would make it her signature perfume. She would have to make sure that it was a scent that Jean approved of.

Interspersed with the treatments were visits to the pool, sauna, café, and the dining room. With each day of this pampering, Bobbie was sure she was being made over ever more thoroughly into a woman. She was so used to hanging out with Debbie, Ellen, and Marie that she was sure that she was as much a woman as they were. The one exception was the sauna, where they would enter into the hot steamy room wearing robes, take them off and then sit on a bench in their birthday suits. Bobbie with his penis steadily being reduced by estrogen and his somewhat puffy areolas sitting next to the three women with substantial breasts, beautiful womanly bottoms, and engaging vaginas. Bobbie would have to close his eyes so as to stop from feeling hopelessly jealous of them.

Time passed until the men were expected to return the next day. The women were excited by it. They felt like they had stored up a surplus of femininity that they needed to shower upon their husbands causing them in turn to overwhelm them with their male lust and enhanced sexual performance. For Bobbie, the inevitable time when she and Jean gazed upon each other again would be laden with a thousand ramifications covering all aspects of their future lives. Jean’s recognition that Bobbie had become a woman, would no doubt knock her for a loop. Jean would have to figure out if this still could be the kind of marriage that she wanted. Was Bobbie pretty enough to attract her? Could Jean love her as a woman? Would Jean still be the kind of woman that Bobbie could love? If Jean expected Bobbie’s penis to be available for her pleasure, how would she cope with the estrogen addled cock that Bobbie now had?

***

Their last night before taking the helicopter back to the main lodge, the men decided to have an arm-wrestling contest. It was a way of finding out exactly where Gene stood among them. He had shown an extraordinary courage during the week. He had been gung-ho about doing everything they had signed up to do. Gene even single-handedly saved their raft from capsizing going down Class V rapids. After a sudden drop in the river, Carl, Dan, and Bruce had been flung off their seats into the middle of the raft leaving only Gene to paddle and he successfully got them through and past a notoriously dangerous feature that is known for flinging rafts upside down. The guide in the back of the raft could not praise Gene enough for the fantastic job he had done. “And singlehandedly!” he said. “That requires tremendous strength and calm in crisis.” When they pulled into their downstream destination, Gene said they should go again.

First Dan beat Carl in arm-wrestling. Then Gene and Bruce went at it. They struggled against each other for fifteen minutes. While Bruce’s bicep seemed a bit bigger than Gene’s, Gene held his arm like it was made of iron and slowly Bruce became fatigued until Gene pinned him down. Gene could not erase the huge grin on his face. Of course, the thirty testosterone pills he had ingested over the week had kicked in like gangbusters. He was certain his arms were bulging out more and more each day. He definitely had to shave now, and some large areas of dark hair had developed on his chest, stomach, and legs.

“Okay, Dan,” Gene said. “Are you going to arm-wrestle me or will you concede now?”

Dan laughed and said, “Roll up your sleeves!”

As soon as they started Gene could tell that he wasn’t going to be able to beat Dan. Gene watched Dan’s bicep straining and bulging and saw how much smaller his own was. This was a good indicator of where Gene would have to go in the future. He’d keep up the testosterone, but hit the gym everyday bulking up his arms until one day he got to Dan’s strength.

That night when Gene went to bed he thought about what was likely to happen the next day. When he met up with Bobby he’d be coming across both physically and mentally like a man. If Bobby still had any masculine traits or impulses left in him after his week with the ladies, Gene would just brush them aside and tell Bobby that he would now have to be the woman in his life. Consequently, there would be no room anymore for Bobby to be any flavor of man and he would have to scramble to assume a woman’s role in their relationship. If Bobby couldn’t or wouldn’t do that, then it was sad, but they’d have to split up. Gene knew that there was no way that he was going back to being Jean again.

***

Both Bobbie and Gene spent restless nights anticipating their reunion. With 60 estrogen pills in her, a week of seamlessly acting like a woman, Bobbie was bursting with femininity. She was sure that small sensitive boobs had appeared on her hairless chest. Her skin was smooth and sweet and girl-like. Her hair was now well set into its feminine style. Her mannerisms and thoughts had become those of a woman. In contrast, Gene was now hard-edged and strong. With his short hair and man-like face, and hair growing on his face and arms, he was unmistakably a man to anyone who encountered him.

Ellen, Debbie, and Marie stood with Bobbie, holding her, and sharing in her growing anxiety as she saw the helicopter approaching from a distance. In a minute the men would appear. “What if Jean hates me as a woman?” Bobbie said.

“She won’t hate you, Bobbie. No matter what happens, we’re always going to be your girlfriends and we’ll support you no matter what.”

“I love you girls,” Bobbie said, holding back tears.

“We love you. This has been the most fun week ever,” Marie said.

Inside the helicopter, Gene braced himself for whatever would be coming. Dan said, “Gene, I want you to know that Carl, Bruce and I, consider you our buddy, no matter what happens out there. If Bobby runs screaming away from you, we’re still going to be your friends. We’re still going to want you to hang out with us. Got it?”

“Yeah, Dan, I really appreciate that,” Gene said.

“I’m not going to get all mushy, like Dan,” Bruce said, “but you’re one swell guy and I’m proud to have you as my friend.”

“Me too,” Carl said. “You’re the greatest, Gene.”

***

The helicopter landed and the rotor slowed and stopped. The door opened up. Bobbie waited with the ladies a good twenty yards away. She felt tears forming in her eyes. She couldn’t bear to be rejected by Jean. First Carl stepped out and Ellen jumped up and down waving and he ran toward her. Then Dan got out and ran to Marie. Then Bruce disembarked and ran over to Debbie. The three couples hugged and then turned to watch the drama unfold in front of them.

Gene stepped out of the helicopter and saw a beautiful woman standing by herself on the edge of the landing pad. Fragile and delicate wearing familiar shorts and top and having a nice girlish figure. Bobbie saw a handsome, virile man staring at her. He had a short, stylish man’s haircut and familiar shorts and tee shirt. She immediately noticed his manly arms with well-formed biceps. He walked toward her and when they were close enough their eyes met. “You’re beautiful, Bobby,” Gene said. “You’re so handsome, Jean,” Bobbie said. At precisely the same second they both began to laugh. They came up on each other and embraced. Then Gene drew Bobbie into him and gave him a long kiss. When it was done, Bobbie said, “I hope you’ll be my husband. I’ll be the best wife a man ever had. I promise you. I’ll do anything you ask of me.”

“Of course I’ll be your husband,” Gene said, “and I’m so happy that you’ll be my wife.”

Holding each other tightly, Bobbie and Gene walked over to the other couples who spontaneously began applauding. Then Dan, Carl, and Bruce hugged Bobbie in turn, and Marie, Ellen, and Debbie hugged Gene in turn. Henceforth, Gene and Bobbie would be joined with the other couples in the same way that Bobby and Jean had been before them.

***

The couples returned to their rooms to get ready for dinner. Gene lay down on the bed to watch Bobbie change into her dress. Bobbie took off her blouse and shorts and stood in front of Gene in her bra and panty. Gene stood up and said, “Let me help you.” He removed the falsies from Bobbie’s bra and then his fingers went inside the bra cups and felt Bobbie’s small breasts. “Oh, my God, Bobbie. You’ve got the most darling little boobies growing here. Your nipples are firm and so nice to touch.”

Bobbie was forced to close her eyes from the intense physical pleasure she was feeling. “Gene, you’ll have to stop. That feels so unbelievable. I won’t be able to concentrate on dinner tonight.”

Gene laughed and said, “We’ll continue with them later. Are you wearing this bra tonight?”

“No. I’m switching to my favorite bra. The pink one with the flowers.”

“I only brought that one because I knew that the other ladies would appreciate it. It was never my favorite.”

“Well, I love it. I hope to get more like it.”

“That is sweet, Bobbie.”

Bobbie took her bra off and Gene said, “You really are getting some cute tits there.”

“I took all your estrogen. I hope you’re not mad.”

“I took all your testosterone.” They both laughed.

Though a little self-conscious, Bobbie put on the pink bra, inserted the falsies, and then sat down on the bed and put on her pantyhose. “You’re so hot, Bobbie,” Gene said. “The pretty polish on your finger and toenails and the sexy way you know how to put on pantyhose.”

Bobbie stood up and looked in the bathroom mirror to touch up her makeup and hair. She enjoyed the attention Gene was giving her. Then she put on the blue dress and turned around so Gene could zip her up. She then put on her heels and then sat down on the edge of the bed. “Now I want to see my husband get ready for dinner.”

Gene took off his shorts and top and then stepped out of his boxer shorts. “My goodness, Gene, wherever did you get all those muscles? Bobbie said. She got up and slowly ran her hand over Gene’s biceps and shoulders. “Your muscles are so hard! Like iron. I’m getting goose bumps.” Her hands ran down the front of Gene’s chest. “I love your chest hair. It’s so sexy.” Her hands continued further down and she got on her knees in front of Gene. Her fingers gently ran along Gene’s buttocks and his thighs and then to his calves. “Oh your calves are to die for.” Bobbie looked at Gene’s vagina. If there had been a penis there, she would have eagerly wanted to put it in her mouth.

Gene fetched clean boxers and put them on and Bobbie sat down again on the bed. “I have to confess, Bobbie, but I loved wearing your jock strap.”

“That awful thing. I only brought it along because I was terrified that I’d screw up so bad on one of those sports that I’d injure myself. I think it would be great to see it on you. You’re the kind of man that can do it justice!”

Gene put on a dress shirt and pants and then put on his tie and jacket. When he was done, Bobbie stood in front of him adjusting his tie a little and smoothing the jacket. “So handsome, Gene. You’re so handsome!”

Bobbie got her evening bag and she and Gene joined the others to walk over and have their last dinner of the vacation.

***

That night after they went to bed and the room was dark, Gene said to Bobbie, “We’ve got some big planning to do for the future.”

“I know.”

“I’m so happy that things seem to have worked out for us.”

“I was so scared about making you unhappy, but the ladies were incredible in giving me confidence and support.”

“Yeah, they’re great friends. Their husbands became my real buddies.”

After a minute, Bobbie said, “I would love to get boobs for you. Would that be okay?”

“It’s like you’re reading my mind, Bobbie. How big?”

“I was thinking a C or D cup.”

“That would be nice.”

“I’d also like to get a vagina. Would that be okay?”

Gene laughed, “Of course honey. I want you to be happy. And I’ll get rid of my boobs and see about getting myself a penis. In any event, I’m more than happy to engage in any kind of loving arrangements we can figure out.”

Bobbie laughed and said, “You’re making me blush!”

“You really like my biceps?”

“Oh, my God, Gene. They’re so yummy. I absolutely adore them.”

“Good.”

The End

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting. Can certainly sympathize with Bobby.

Beoca's picture

As a guy who is not especially one for extreme sports myself, I can sympathize with him. Dunno that I would have particularly enjoyed the week he got instead (spa treatments aren't my kind of thing either), but fine dining is hard to say no to. I'm more the sports/music/gaming type.

Great vacation

I'd love to spend some serious spa time. When can I go?
Loved the story, fun concept.

>>> Kay

Sounds like

Rose's picture

Sounds like a fun week. I'd love to go!

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary