Weight Loss Fun

Printer-friendly version

“Anna, I’m going for a run, then I’ll be back to shower.”

Anna and Dan were happily married for the last nine years since meeting at college. Now with two young girls, Tracy and Margaret, they were settling into their lives. But the good life had packed some extra pounds on Dan’s frame, and he was determined not to let his burgeoning beer belly bloom into a full pregnancy look.

Dan was up at 6am pretty regularly over the past two months for his new workout routine. First he stretched and then did 25 sit-ups and 25 pushups. He used to do twice as many in less than a minute and he was determined to get back there. Dan used to run in high school and college, but a bum knee had put an end to that. Now he was looking at turning 30 and never had been so out of shape. But that was a relative term. He wasn’t interested in any particular exercise now; he just wanted to strengthen his core and take 25 pounds off his midsection. Easier said than done. He used to belong to a gym before they had kids. But now with two little girls, he had no time to go to the gym and hadn’t been in years.

Dan was a well-respected financial advisor and had built a sizable clientele. The love of Dan’s life Anna had decided to leave the big consulting giant to continue her consulting career working with a select clientele. Although Anna worked from home, she had both parents nearby if she had meetings. They had just recently moved into their ‘dream home’. It was a brick colonial with a large yard. But the thing that sold them was the back deck that led to a pool and hot tub.

Dan was just getting out of the pool when he noticed Anna sitting on the deck having her first cup of coffee. “Hi honey, I see you are sticking to your plan. Good for you. Dan, your body is going to get back in shape, just give it time.”

Dan replied, “I’ve been on this new diet for two months now and I’ve lost a total of 5 lbs. I just can’t seem to lose this belly. Even though you’ve given birth twice, you look like you did 10 years ago. Let me in on the secret.” Anna whispered into his ear ‘Shapewear’.

Anna told him how she regained her pre-pregnancy shape by using a garment called a waist cincher. After her pregnancy it helped her regain her figure by compressing her waist. That had two effects, one was to try to reshape her insides, the second was that the constant compression on her stomach reduced her food intake. The combination of the two was a return to her normal figure. That sounded easy, but dieting is never easy.

“I’ll take the girls shopping today and I’ll see what I can find for you. I don’t know if they make shapewear for men, but it doesn’t matter because you’ll be wearing it under your clothes anyway.” “Thanks Anna, if you can find anything to get me on track, I would be in your debt.”

When Dan came home from work that day he was excited to see what Anna had found for him. She told him she would show him later. After dinner was over Dan cleaned up while Anna took the girls outside to enjoy the pool and hot tub. When he was finished, he changed into his swimsuit and joined his girls. After swimming a couple of laps, the girls wanted to play and jumped in with him. This is what he wanted in life, a wife and loving family.

The girls fell asleep quickly after playing in the pool and Dan and Anna retired to the bedroom. Anna pulled out a few bags from the closet and laid them on the bed. “I went to three stores today before finding what we need. First we went to Macy’s and they had lots of lingerie, but they told me I needed something more substantial. She directed me to the Maidenform Outlet. They actually had a few things that I think will help but told me to try the boutique next to the Gurlz Salon, where I get my hair done. Well, all the running around was worth it. Helen’s Garments had exactly what we needed. But before I show you, Helen had a suggestion which I think is a good one.

Take this cream into the shower. Apply it everywhere below your neck and wait 15 minutes and I’ll be in. This is going to get rid of your hair and make your body smooth for these garments.”

I didn’t have any problem with that. I wasn’t very hairy to begin with. After drying off, I came back in the bedroom with just a towel around me. Anna had me drop it and started off by giving me a pair of panties. “Are these going to help me lose weight, I chuckled as I held the satin panties.” “No, they are not, Mr. Smarty Pants or should I say Ms. Smarty Panties. What I’m trying to do is to achieve a smooth look for you under your clothes. Now try this high waisted panty girdle on over those.”

“This feels pretty good,” I was surprised to say. The garment wasn’t really that restrictive, but it somewhat smoothed out my bulges.

“Great! I thought we had you sized correctly, but you never know until you try it on. That will be the least restrictive garment for you and something you could wear with casual clothing. Helen told me it was very important that once we start the waist training, that you should wear something all the time to help you achieve your goals.

Now pull that girdle off and we’ll try this on you, it’s called a waist cincher. This has a little more substance to it and should help you get your waist where you want it. Let me help you. This one is rubberized and closes with these hook and eyes. If you wear this around the house, the compression on your waist along with the rubberized garment should really help you lose weight, too."

“Wow, that really is tight. This is great. Thank you honey, I really hope these help me. Should I keep this one on?”

“Let’s take that one off, we have more to try on. This next one is called an underbust waist trainer.”

” Wow, that one looks heavy duty. How does it go on?”

“Turn around and hold up your arms. We just wrap this around you and hook it in front. This is called the busk. Now in the back, I can pull the laces in to reduce your midsection like this.”

“Anna, I think that is enough, I can hardly breathe.” My eyes were starting to water as the corset started to do its job.

“Dan, I thought you were the one that wanted to lose weight and lose inches around your well-padded midsection? Weren’t you serious? I spent a lot of time and money today to help you. Are you wimping out? Women wear these garments every day and men don’t notice anyway. I don’t understand Dan, why won’t wear these even though they are designed to accomplish your goals. Why don’t you just take it all off and I’ll return what I can tomorrow!”

“You are right of course, Anna. I don’t know what I was thinking. You have been so supportive of me. Go ahead and lace me up tight and thank you for all of the time you spent today for me. I really appreciate it. I didn’t mean to sound ungrateful; I was just surprised at how effective this is. I can’t wait to wear something that will help me lose weight. I would wear this 24/7 if it will help me lose weight and trim my waist.”

“Dan, I couldn’t find any place that makes shapewear for men. You know I’m just trying to help you achieve a nice trim figure. No one will see any of these anyway, except you and me. So, I guess for the foreseeable future, we’ll both be wearing women’s undergarments. Hahaha”

After lacing him up, Anna took another measurement around his waist. “Here is your baseline Dan. Prior to the waist trainer, your waist measured 34”. After the waist trainer, your waist is 32`”. That is quite and improvement and you are getting closer to your goal of a 28” waist without any shapewear.

Dan, this waist trainer will help you get to your goal. We just have one little problem, actually two problems. With this holding in your tummy and actually giving you a waist, it also highlights the fact that you have breasts, albeit mostly fat that should eventually go away.”

Dan knew that his increased weight had also ‘blessed’ him with ‘moobs’ or man boobs. He wasn’t proud of the way his body looked and was especially conscious of his moobs. He looked sideways into the mirror and to his dismay, while his waist was slimmer, his breasts were prominently on display. They seemed a lot bigger now.

“Dan, we have two ways of handling your breasts until they go away. The first way is using this in conjunction with the waist trainer” Dan had acquired a ‘deer in headlights’ look as Anna put the sports bra on him. “The sports bra is meant to provide firm support and minimizes your breast profile. That one is a 36-B and seems to fit you quite well. Wearing a sports bra should also help compress your chest over time. Most women find them a necessity when exercising but they are too restrictive to just wear under clothes. But you may find you like the way it hugs you and want to wear it all the time.”

“This is amazing Anna. Thank you so much for all of your help. I’m encouraged to think I’ll be able to achieve my goals now.”

But Anna had more packages. “Dan, that combination of waist trainer and sports bra should work well for you under your regular clothes. Take those off so we can look at more options.” He turned around and she undid the lacing so he could remove the waist trainer. He was fumbling around trying to figure out how to get the bra off when Anna unsnapped the back and helped him pull it over his head.

Next Anna pulled out a longer garment that also was rather sturdy looking. Dan turned around and Anna had him first slip his arms through a corset liner that she slipped over his head like a camisole. She then put his arms through the arm straps of the corset, then fastened the busk in front. This was a full-length overbust corset with sturdy steel stays. After getting it situated on Dan, Anna started pulling on the laces. Because of the how well built this was, Anna had no trouble getting the lacing tight. Dan had learned his lesson and didn’t complain although he felt like he was getting cut in half again. This was definitely the most restrictive of all.

“This is our second option Dan. This corset is also used for waist training. Because it also covers your breasts, you can wear this by itself without any sports bra. Remember Helen said it was important to have something helping your waist 24/7 once you get started. She though this would be perfect to wear overnight. No one will see but you’ll get the benefit of this sturdy garment helping to reshape your body every night. You can keep that on tonight. I think it’s a perfect fit for you. We still have quite a bit of room that we can lace down to as you lose more weight.”

Dan was speechless. Even if he could take a big enough breath of air to speak, he didn’t know what to say. He was wearing a waist training corset to bed. As he looked down, he saw his ‘moobs’ filling the cups up. As this was dawning on him Anna brought over a lavender nightgown for him to wear. “Dan, nothing else is going to fit you while you wear the overnight garment. This should be very comfortable, and I got it in your size just for you.”

After getting the nightgown on him, Anna laid him back onto the bed and laid beside him. She was so turned on watching Dan try on lingerie all night, she was dripping wet. Dan was still somewhat dazed, so Anna took the lead and threw her leg over him and promptly plopped her lady parts down squarely on Dan’s mouth. As Dan started to get busy with his tongue, Anna bent over and grabbed Dan’s flagpole, which was at full attention now. Anna was moments away from her first orgasm and released Dan so he could concentrate. Shortly afterwards Anna flipped around and now was mounting Dan. Dan was in an out of body experience as he was dressed in lingerie, making love to his wife. And the night was young.

In the aftermath of what could only be described as the best sex of their whole life, there was an eerie silence as both partners cuddled together reflecting on their own thoughts.

For Anna, that harkened back to her pre-Dan college days. Anna had done some experimenting in college and her own lesbian fling was hot and steamy. While she didn’t consider having sex with her husband anything like her lesbian encounter, the last hour was much more than sex. Having Dan trussed up in a full-length corset and panties was driving her mad with lust.

She was very apprehensive about purchasing all of the foundation garments for Dan. But once she and the girls started shopping, they had fun and now she was wondering how she was going to get Dan in stockings tomorrow. She was having a great time teasing him.

Dan had never worn anything like this in the past. He asked his wife for help and she came through like a champ. But in the back of his mind, he thought about his Halloween costumes in the past. Before he met Anna, Halloween used to be his favorite holiday. Although just a part-time crossdresser, Dan used to love going trick or treating or later in life to go to parties with his two sisters. They always dressed together since they were young and had a great time of it. Darla was a year older and Connie was a year younger, so they always had plenty of clothes for dress up. It was a great time but that was laid to rest when he met Anna.

Dan hadn’t dressed up in women’s clothing for over 10 years, but right now he was in sensory overload. He and Anna had always had a good marriage and satisfying sex life. But was ‘satisfactory’ going to be the standard again? He just had the best sex in his life while he was wearing lingerie and a nightgown. And he would do it again tomorrow, lord willing.

The morning brought another awkward moment. Anna knew she had one more item and thought she would wait until the morning. Dan got up and went to the bathroom and when Anna heard him sit, it brought a smile to her face. When Dan returned, he was ready to get changed and go do his half hour of laps in the pool. As Anna was unlacing him she told him.

“Dan, you can’t just put on your swimsuit and swim for a half hour. All that you went through wearing this last night will be lost.” Anna handed him another garment as she pulled the corset off, then the liner.

“What is this?”

“It’s your new bathing suit. It’s firm control to keep all of the work you did last night in place. Here, just step into the legs, that’s it. Now, we pull the rest up and you put your arms in. Before you say anything. Yes, it’s a woman’s suit. But it’s the only way to hold your tummy in check. Otherwise, you won’t have anything to show for wearing your corset all night. We might as well take it all back.”

“Wait, wait, Anna. We don’t need to take anything back. I love my new suit. Thank you for thinking about everything for me. I’m going for a swim.”

Anna stood there stunned. She thought Dan would fight her about wearing a women’s swimsuit. It was Helen’s idea as she also stocked the special bathing suit that Dan was wearing. It was made of a special rubber that didn’t break down in the chlorine in the pool water. It also had strong molding around the cups and strong cross-stitching with stays around the middle. Even more than the corset, having Dan wearing the special swimsuit along with Dan’s body being stretched out while swimming would have a profound effect on his body, especially his tummy and breasts. Anna was thrilled that he liked it. She put on the coffee and went out to watch him.

Dan was gliding up and down the pool and actually loved his new suit. It slightly compressed his body and gave him a little more buoyancy than normal. It felt nice, especially in the coolness of the morning. Dan was so thrilled with his new swimsuit, that his half hour swim was over before he knew it. He grabbed his towel and headed over to sit with his wife. She handed him a short robe to cover up with.

She kissed him, handing him a cup of coffee. “You looked very streamline out there this morning sweetie. How do you like your new suit?” “I love it Anna. Thank you so much. I love you. How do you think it looks Anna? Does it make my butt look too big?” hahaha

“Dan, very funny. Actually, your butt looks just right. I bought it for you. I think it looks great. You really looked great out there. You need to go get a shower and I can help you into your waist trainer.”

Dan finished his coffee, then headed into the shower. It was quick but he had a chance to look at his body. No big changes. Just a lot of creases in his body where the shapers had been.
Anna had everything ready when he emerged and quickly was able to get him back into panties, underbust waist trainer and sports bra. She left him to finish up breakfast. He put on his business clothes and went down to the kitchen.

Anna was getting the girls breakfast as they all greeted their dad. This was another special time for this little family and Dan treasured every minute. “Dan, how does everything feel this morning?” She knew he was feeling a little uneasy. “Anna thank you for all the time and energy you and the girls went through for me.”

“You did a great job on everything Anna. I didn’t know women had such options to help with their figure. Everything fits great. You did great with the sizes. How did you know everything? Should I go back and get extras?”

“That’s a good idea Dan. Can you work a short day today and then we’ll take a family day and do some more shopping? The girls would love to have their daddy along.”

“That’s a great idea Anna. How about if I pick you up at noon? I just have a few things to take care of at the office.

True to his word, Dan walked into their home at noon to the screams of Tracy and Maggie. They were thrilled to have their daddy with them. Anna had them all ready and they left for the mall. The girls needed new clothes. They were growing fast. This was a new experience for Dan. He had never gone shopping for his little girls. He loved the experience and Anna was amazed at his patience with the girls. After picking out their outfits, they went out to the food court and had some chicken nuggets. As they were finishing up, Anna’s parents walked up.

Anna had asked her parents to take the girls for the afternoon. Her parents were thrilled to take them and the girls were happy to go to their house, it was always fun. It gave Anna and Dan some unexpected time together. They were concerned about the rampant reports of a pandemic outbreak in Asia, but that seemed like a foreign matter.

“What would you like to do Anna?” “Let’s keep shopping Dan, we’re on a roll.” They went back to Helen’s to start with. Helen was thrilled to see how well the garments fit on Dan. She had a couple more of each so Dan could rotate them. Dan told Helen he loved the bathing suit and was intrigued on how it was made. She pulled a few different styles out and showed them to Dan. “This is a new line we are carrying for people like you that want to maintain their waist training. Go in the changing room and try on this style.” The suit that Dan wore that morning was a plain, nude colored suit. This style was a sky blue and had a ruffle around the waist which made it a little more modest for Dan. Dan wasn’t shy in coming out in the suit to show Anna and Helen. Anna loved it and said they had to have it.

Helen had gotten a new line of full corsets and wanted Dan to try one on. Helen had ordered these for some of her fetish customers. They were made of a strong supple leather with steel stays. They also had D rings built in for fun. Dan came out in a blue brocade corset that fit him like a glove. Helen and Anna had him turn around and finished lacing him. Then Helen brought out her measuring tape and said that his waist was at 30”. Dan was thrilled although he was a little out of breath. Anna said he could wear that out instead of his other garments.

Anna had a twinkle in her eye when she asked Dan if he would like to experience a whole new sensation. Dan was game. Anna brought out a pair of suntan stockings and attached them to the garters. “You are right Anna, this is incredible. I feel a little guilty wearing these things, but they feel wonderful.” Anna carefully tossed Dan’s ripe socks in the trash as he was getting his shoes on.

Anna and Dan thanked Helen profusely before leaving. “I’ll see you two again soon,” Helen said as she gave them a wink. She had also added a pair of padded handcuffs to their haul.

Anna wanted to go back to Macy’s to do some shopping for her. Dan was just happy to be spending time with her. Anna wanted to look at the new summer outfits. She saw an adorable mother and daughter outfit with shorts and a tunic top. She bought the outfits in blue. Dan was looking at more summer outfits for Anna when she came over. “Look at this outfit Anna. You would look terrific in it.” It was a pair of knee length pink capris paired with a ruched white top. “Those are cute Dan, let me try them on. I’ll grab the next size too. Dan and Anna went back near the changing rooms and Anna came out after changing. “I like this Dan, how about you?” “I love it too Anna.” Anna then handed Dan the larger sizes in baby blue and told him to try them on.

“What’s going on Anna? I appreciate you helping me with my weight problem, but do you want me to dress like a woman?” “Of course not Dan. You’ve seen matching outfits for husbands and wives before. Our friends Dave and Kathy wore matching striped sweaters and slacks at our last potluck, remember? What I’d really like is matching outfits for us and the girls, but all they had were dresses.”

Dan tried on the outfit and he was amazed at how well it fit him. Kathy still had hers on as well and they compared side by side in a mirror. She said, “we look pretty good don’t we? Especially with your undergarments, they give you a real waist. Let’s just clip off the tags and wear these out. Let’s be spontaneous this afternoon!” Dan had nothing but a grin on his face. With work and the kids, Anna and Dan realized they were in a rut and needed this. They tried to spend time together, but it usually revolved around something of Tracy and/or Maggie’s. Dan grabbed the bags and the two of them locked arms and continued on.

Anna and Dan were finally connecting and having fun like they had in the past. “Dan, will you do something with me that you might initially find a little awkward?” “Sure Anna, I trust you. Whatever you have in mind, I’m in.”

Anna was thrilled. She loved getting mani-pedi’s with her girlfriends. She thought Dan would refuse but knew he would thoroughly enjoy it too. He would love the message if he would just relax. She called her salon and they were able to get an appointment that afternoon. Then Anna led them into a shoe store. “We need sandals for our mani-pedi’s.” Anna quickly picked out a gladiator style and they left in matching shoes and headed to the car. Once they put all of their packages in the trunk they were on their way.

“Dan, I know your nervous. I promise that when we are done, you will have had such a good time that you will ask me to bring you back. I love doing this with my friends, so this will be special for us. We will both be getting manicures and pedicures. I love your willingness to do this with me.”

“I’m in your hands, Anna. I am honored that you would ask me along with you. I feel like we have really reconnected these past couple of days. At first I felt a little weird dressed alike, but now I can see how much fun it can be for both of us. Whatever you want to get done is alright with me. Could I make a suggestion?”

“Sure Dan, what would you like? Dan was actually excited about dressing the way he was. He had dressed as a girl for Halloween, but nothing like this in public. With him dressing over his full bust corset, their shapes were similar. Dan was fully prepared for anything as long as Anna was there supporting him. He thought he would show his support for Anna and said, “why don’t we get our nails done to match our outfits?”

Anna was excited about this new adventure with her husband. She was afraid that he wouldn’t want to spend shopping and salon time together. When he said he was willing to do whatever she wanted, she wondered about the submissive side he was showing. Not that she was complaining, she was having fun and was getting a little bit horny looking at her husband in a matching outfit to hers, right down to the shoes. Anna liked this side of Dan; it was like having a girlfriend and husband in one package.

“That’s a great idea, Dan. Why don’t we get the works today? We can wash everything off tonight anyway. Thank you so much.”

After they arrived, Anna greeted the receptionist, “Hi Jennifer, you look great!”

“Hi Anna, you look sensational, you look like a blushing bride today. What’s going on?”

“I have had the best day ever. Me and my best friend Dani have been shopping and are here to get the works. We’re here for an afternoon of pampering. We are excited about doing this together and want to match as best we can.”

“No problem, Anna. You girls relax. Let’s start with a glass of wine and then we can get started on your hair. What did you have in mind for Dani? “

“Dani’s hair is a bit shorter than mine. If you did something in a pixie style, I think that would look best. She does need some help with her brows and ears. Can you give me more of a bob, that would eventually look good for her hair to grow into?”

Dan or now Dani was listening intently and stood their smiling while waiting to get started. This was the best day with his wife in a long time (maybe since the girls were born) and Dan didn’t want it to end.

Anna turned and gave him a hug with tears in her eyes. Dani felt wonderful and loved his wife even more.

Helen came out and introduced herself and took Dani back to get started. Dani had removed all of his hair yesterday and was smooth all over. “Hi Dani, let’s get started with shampooing your hair and I’ll have Marcia start on your nails once you are drying.” This was Dani’s first experience at a beauty salon, and he was taking in the smells and sounds. It was a friendly environment, all the ladies were chatting and gossiping. There was a lot of laughter as well. Dani felt right at home and was carrying on a conversation with Helen, while keeping an eye on Anna as well.

After washing Dani’s hair Helen said, “Dani your hair isn’t very long, but we can shape it up a little and give you some highlights as well. How does that sound to you?” “Whatever you think is best is alright by me Helen. How did you get started here?” Helen proceeded to tell me her life story, which was considerably more difficult than mine. She left home after to high school to start a life of her own with a couple of girlfriends. She worked as a waitress while going to beauty school at night. Now she was one of the top stylists.

“That’s incredible Helen, I am in totally in awe of you. I’m so glad you’re my stylist. I know I’m in good hands.” I could see a smile on Helen’s face as we continued chatting. I told her about my desire to get back into my younger shape and how Anna was helping. She was curious and I lifted my top just a little to show her the corset and sports bra. “My, you are the committed one. That gives me even more inspiration.” After washing and conditioning my hair, Anna gave it a few snips here and there, then pulled a plastic cap over my head and started pulling strands out the little holes with a crotchet looking needle.

Anna looked over at me and mouthed ‘I Love You’ and gave me a big smile. Helen finished pulling my hair through the little holes. It was a little painful with the constant tugs, but Helen was careful and soon she was painting a mixture on the hair on my head with a small paintbrush. With my hair painted on top of the cap, Helen took me over to where Anna was sitting in a reclining chair.

“Now is the best part Dani” Anna said excitedly. While your hair is being conditioned, we are getting our mani-pedi’s!” Anna was right as we sat back in the chair and the roller massage began. Marcia took over and soon our feet were in bowls of warm water and each of our manicurists were working on our nails. “Should we go with the full acrylics on Dani, Miss Anna?” Anna thought that would be pushing things too far and opted for a manicure and polish for Dani. Dani looked relieved but gave Anna a big smile. After the relaxing back massage, foot massage and hand massage, Dani was led back to Helen with him and Anna sporting matching Coral finger and toenails.

Dani was as relaxed as possible as Helen handed him another glass of wine. Anna was done and stood by Dani as Helen finished up his style. His highlighted pixie cut was cute and Anna profusely thanked Helen and promised to bring Dani back again. Dani was feeling no pain on just two glasses of wine so Anna decided to drive home. Before leaving, Anna called her parents to see if they could keep the girls overnight. Both grandparents and granddaughters were happy to spend the night together. As they pulled away, Anna didn’t want this day to end. She pulled into an upscale restaurant on the other side of town.

“Dani, let’s go have dinner together. I don’t want to have to go home and scramble to throw something together. We’re all dressed up, let’s go.” Dani had been chatting with Anna while relaxing on their drive. But he sobered up pretty quickly as Anna got out of the car while the valet opened Dani’s door. “This way ma’am,” the young man said as he helped Dani to stand up. Then the other valet took the car and Dani was standing next to Anna, with a frightened look on his face. “Just relax Dani, trust me and follow my lead.”

Dani just shrugged as Anna held his hand as they walked in. “Two for Anna,” she told the Hostess. Dani took a deep breath and realized he had better go to bathroom before they were seated. “Great idea, Danni. I’ll go with you.” She told the Hostess they would be right back and led Dani into the ladies restroom. It wasn’t very large, so Dani waited while Anna went first. As he was waiting another lady came in. “What a backup, unfortunately all too common for the ladies room,” she blurted out. She was stunning. Alice was an elegant lady about our age and very well dressed. She kidded Dani that she wasn’t taking ‘cuts’, but she just needed to wash her hands. Shortly afterward Anna came out and I went in to take care of business and heard them chatting in the background. It was eerie being in the bathroom with two ladies while he sat and peed. He wiped and get dressed again, then went out to join Anna and Alice.

Anna looked me over and said I needed to touch up my lip gloss. She turned to Alice and said, “we’d love to join you for dinner, wouldn’t we Dani?” What just happened? Dani’s emotions were like a roller-coaster. He thought he would die when the valet first opened his door, then he thought he could relax and enjoy a quiet dinner with his wife. The next second he was again self-conscious of pulling off the whole ‘Dani’ look. Oh well, he trusted Anna to know what she was doing. They joined Alice and her friend Danielle. Anna ordered a glass of wine for Dani and a wine spritzer for herself. Anna then put in their order of a large Greek salad for them to share, along with a cup of minestrone soup for each.

Dani decided to enjoy this time with his wife, so he went into full ‘Dani’ mode and soon was part of the lively discussion at their table. Dani shared that she was determined to lose weight and Anna was very encouraging. Dani went on and on about the wonderful time the two of them had at the salon. Alice was a beautiful woman and Danielle doted on her every word. “Danielle and I like to go out to eat at least once or twice a month, it would be wonderful if could meet up again.”

“That would be wonderful, Alice. The food was delicious, and the company was outstanding.” Dani was speaking, but Anna stared in almost disbelief as Dani was blossoming before her eyes. Anna and Dani stood together and shared hugs with Alice and Danielle. Alice gave Anna a wink as she handed her card to her. The valet came up with their car and Anna drove them home.

“Anna I don’t think we have had so much fun together since our honeymoon! Did you have a good day too?” Dani hoped that he hadn’t overstepped, and that Anna was happy too. “Dani, you wonderful, caring partner of mine. That was beyond my wildest thoughts when our day first started. I had the best day ever with my BFF.” “That’s a relief. I had so much fun today things seemed to get away from me. Anna, you must be the most wonderful partner ever. Less than two days ago I was bummed that I couldn’t lose weight. You jumped in with both feet and got everything I needed, even a little more.” He winked at her while touching his new pixie cut with highlights and his earrings, showing off his high gloss coral nails.

After stowing their goodies, Anna gave him the last package of the day. He opened it and took out matching nightgowns. “You needed something different because of wearing your corset full-time. Now we match again.” This indeed had been like a second honeymoon for Anna and so much more satisfying now that she could fully enjoy it. But the night was young as far as Anna was concerned. She intended to take every advantage of having her husband in a tight-fitting leather and steel corset, especially with Dani’s boobs spilling out. Dani asked her about taking off their makeup, but she shushed him and told him “later.” Dani slipped off her sandals and grabbed a pair of her stilettos, so they were now eye to eye. Anna thought back to their honeymoon in the Bahamas. Everything had been so hectic that it was hard for her to get into the honeymoon spirit right away. Dan had been considerate and gave her the space she needed to calm down. It wasn’t until their final night, when she had regained her confidence and she regretted that until now. She was going to make love to him tonight like she enjoyed. She kissed him deeply as the aggressor and slowly took him over to their bed.

Anna started out by kissing Dani all over. They laid down on the bed and Dani started to reciprocate but Anna told him to just relax. Then she moved over to his neck and ears and slowly moved down to his bosom. Anna was really quite thrilled that Dan had breasts like hers. They were a huge erogenous spot for Anna, and she wanted Dani to experience the same. After spending time on each breast, Dani was breathing heavy and Anna slowed things down a little. There was plenty of time. Anna took the handcuffs Helen has sent and put them on Dani’s wrists and then clipped them to D ring nearer her waist. With her knees straddling Dani, she sat up and moved up so her sopping wet sex directly on Dani’s mouth.

Dani loved everything Anna was doing. He nearly orgasmed from her sucking on his breasts. With his hands clipped to his sides, he eagerly made love to her sweetness. After her first orgasm subsided, Anna turned around and sat back down on Dani’s face. Dani loved oral sex with Anna, but she seldom seemed interested. After her second or third orgasm she reached down and grabbed Dani’s breasts with both hands and started to manipulate his nipples.

Anna was sure to sit up every now and then so Dani could breathe but now Dani started shaking and bucking and sucking on Anna’s clit for all he could. Anna was screaming and so was Dani as he let loose with more man-juice than ever before. Anna carefully caught as much as she could with both hands and took a big lick then sat up and smeared her hand over Dani’s face which was already wet with Anna’s juices. She thought she would share everything with Dani.

She flipped back around so she was facing Dani and then moved further down so she was right over his cock. She started stroking and licking and sooner than ever, Dani was rigid once more. Anna was on fire and moved up to impale herself on her lover. Dani’s eyes were wide even though he could scarcely see her with all of the cum on his face. With his hands still held fast to his sides, Anna was firmly in control and in no hurry at all. She tried different speeds and depths and thought she was getting pretty good at this complete fucking of her husband when her orgasm started building. She grabbed his nipple again as she was about to go over the top. Dani started a high-pitched squealing as he was filling up Anna.

She laid on top of him and carefully kissed his lips around all of his cum. They both were quiet after that explosion. After a few minutes Anna said, “Dani, you’ve made another mess that you need to clean up. Anna then sat on Dani’s face with a look on her face that said it all. As he licked her clean once again she made sure to rub their combined juices flowing from her vagina all over his face again.

This weight loss plan had worked out quite well for both of them. Anna hadn’t yet shared that Alice and Danielle were just like them and looking forward to their next outing.

To the opera!

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice story!

Donna T's picture

I liked the way Anna was able to lead Dani willingly into exploring his feminine side; complete with earrings. I'm sure Dani will be trying different shades of polish... perhaps opting for a Confetti style.

Will you be expanding this story?

nails.png

Regards,

Dee

Donna

Story philosophy

Dee Sylvan's picture

I like how Dani and Anna get along. There are a lot of possibilities for more story lines, but I also like each story to be able to stand on its own. Did you notice Dan's casual mention of the Asian Pandemic?

DeeDee

Pandemic reference -

Donna T's picture

Yes, I saw how you slipped in that reference... a new genre of literature/life ... etched in our life. Heck, we're still referencing The Kansas Flu of 1918... Your story could have an additional chapter? Keep writing.

Regards,
Dee

Donna