Changing Things Up

Printer-friendly version

This is a sequel to ‘Weight Loss Fun’. Anna and Dan Nelson launched a new weight program for Dan, but now it was time to turn up the heat a little, so to speak. You don’t need to read ‘WLF’ to enjoy this story, but it would give the reader a little perspective.

********

Anna, I’m going for a swim, be back in a few.” “Make sure you wear your new swim cap dear, you need to protect your hair from the chlorine or your new blonde highlights will turn green!”

Anna and Dan had been happily married for the last nine years since their fortuitous meeting at college. Now with two young girls, Kat and Maggy, they were settling into their lives.

Dan was a successful financial and tax advisor and had built a loyal following. His success was built on two fundamentals. First of all, he was a good listener and always followed through on what his clients wanted. Secondly, Dan was very knowledgeable about the latest tax opportunities and his financial and tax advice was top notch.

A few days earlier Dan had asked his wife Anna for help losing about 25 lbs that had given him a donut around his midsection. She jumped in with both feet and soon had Dan on the right track. She whispered her secret to him, “Shape wear.”

Dan’s new weight loss plan had been in full swing the last two days. Anna had Dan fitted with some sturdy undergarments to help give him inspiration as he worked towards his goal.

Anna hadn’t ever had so much fun shopping with Dan before yesterday. Dan took the afternoon off the shop with his family, but he didn’t have a clue what was in store. Anna had asked her parents to take the girls for the afternoon so they could have some alone time. Dan and Anna were surprise at how fully he fit into the new shape wear. But now that the waist reduction garments were working on the bulge around his waist, they now realized that Dan’s ‘man boobs’ had also grown and needed help to control them.

Anna rolled over, watching her husband change out of his waist training corset into his tight fitting women’s one-piece swimsuit to head out for his morning swim. Anna thought he looked sexy without any hair on his body. The firm control bathing suit was necessary to keep from backtracking on the changes that his corset and waist cinchers were achieving.

Dan’s upbeat attitude and his relationship with her had taken off once Anna took charge. She wondered how she had never noticed Dan’s submissive side before. She got out of bed and got the coffee brewing. She had another surprise for Dan that morning. She was starting Dan on a 7 day cleanse to rid his body of the toxins that had built up over time.

After his swim, Dan sat down with Anna for a coffee. “Dan, I have more good news. You are starting on a 7 day cleanse that will to rid you body of toxins and built up junk in your digestive tract. This should give you a jump start on nutrition, then we can work on a meal plan for our whole family.”
Anna noticed that Dan had received a message early this morning and asked Dan what that was about? “My partner Mark said to work from home today. He is sending his computer guys over to get me set up. He said that President Trump was warning about another coronavirus coming out of China and wanted us to be ready. This is the third coronavirus in a row that has jumped from animals to human in China. That can’t be a coincidence.”

Dan and Anna had spent the past afternoon as BFF’s shopping and then Dani got a new cut and highlights and they both had also gotten Mani-pedi’s. This was new for Dani, but he felt safe with his wife.

Anna had fully intended to change Dani back to Dan after breakfast, but now that it was a Friday and Dan didn’t have to go into work, she quickly changed her plans. “Dani, when you shower be careful of your hair. Just wear the plastic cap to protect your hair. I’ll lay out some clothes for you but we need to do some more shopping if you are going to be working from home for any length of time.” “Anna, if I’m working from home, why can’t I just wear sweats and a baggy t-shirt.

Anna had a crestfallen look on her face, and Dan realized he was looking at this all wrong. “Dan, my trainer Tracey always says that weight loss and working out is 50% inspiration and 50% perspiration. How inspired will you be sitting around here in baggy clothing? You might as well chug a few beers as well.”

Dani had an immediate attitude adjustment and said, “Of course, you’re right. What was I thinking? I’ll be quick.” “Make sure you shave all over again Dani.” While Dani put on his shower cap and got into the shower to rinse off the chlorine, Anna was excited about another shopping day with her BFF. She got out his underbust waist trainer. Instead of the restrictive sports bra, Anna found one of her older full support Playtex bras. She knew that Dan would balk at wearing it initially, but after trying it on, she knew Dani would love the feel.

Dani got out of the shower and patted himself dry. Since he had no clothing on, he took the chance to weigh himself. When Dan was playing sports in high school, his 5’8’ frame was lanky to say the least and he couldn’t get over 150lbs, no matter what he ate or drank. When his body slowed down and he was devoting his time to his growing family, he had ballooned up to 185lbs, unfortunately (like most men), it accumulated at his waistline. It took him two months of constant workouts to get him to 181 and he was frustrated. When he now read the scale at 176, he was happy beyond belief and ready for more.

Dan was beaming when he came back into the bedroom. Anna had laid out their mother-daughter matching outfits again. “It’s the only thing that we have clean that fits well.” Dani was in such a good mood after he weighed in, he was raring to go. The first thing that Anna did was lace him up into the underbust corset. Dani was feeling quite restricted but now associated the tightness with his weight loss and was beaming. “Dani, what has gotten you into such a good mood this morning?” “Anna, I’m down to 176 lbs! I feel like I’m on the right track.” Dani looked at the new white bra and wondered why she had selected that instead of his sports bra, but held his tongue and put it on. When Anna got it adjusted, Dani liked the feel and instantly loved the bra. Although it definitely increased his breast projection, he could see himself wearing a bra like this all day with little to no discomfort. “Let’s get going Dani, we have a number of stops to make before we pick up the girls this afternoon.”

Dani didn’t have any comment as Anna gave his face a light makeup application. A little dusting of mineral powder did a good job of blending into his beard, then eyeliner on the upper lid and mascara on both his top and lower lashes and they were on their way. Anna handed Dani his new crossbody purse with his wallet and ‘essentials’ inside. Their first stop was at the Lady Fitness Connection.

Anna and Dani strolled in and Anna instantly was hugging the receptionist. “Cindy, you look wonderful. How long has it been since your baby was born?” “Thank you for the compliment Anna, and it has been almost 11 weeks since Betsy was born. Who is this with you? Are you recruiting new members for us?” “This is my BFF, Dani. She is also trying to lose her tummy fat. Is Tracey available?” “Yes, her last client just left, and she has some open time. Let me call her.”

Tracey was an amazing woman. She was probably 25, she had her blonde hair held up in a ponytail, and it looked like there wasn’t one ounce of fat on her. Anna introduced them and asked for her help. “Dan is my husband, but Dani is my BFF. I told her that she needed to shake up her routine to be successful”

“Dani, you must be an amazing person to have such a supportive wife. I do have some things in mind that may help you, but I need to start with a few measurement. Let’s go into my office.” Soon afterwards Dani had stripped to her panties, corset and bra. Tracey took a number of measurements including one that measured your BMI. “Well, Dani, I’m glad you are taking this so seriously. If your weight had continued to climb, you would have been looking at possible diabetes, high blood pressure or worse. As Anna mentioned, our muscles have a good memory and when we settle into a routine, they soon are just coming along for the ride.”

“What I have developed here, especially for new moms like our receptionist Cindy is ‘shock therapy’ for your muscles. It is critical for getting past the ‘plateaus’ that we reach. You need to rethink your approach to exercise. While it is important to exercise while trying to lose weight, if you do the same exercises over and over you may not be getting much benefit.”

All of that made complete sense to Dani. He wanted to break his ‘plateau’ and start losing some real weight. Her approach had obviously helped Anna, but seeing Cindy made Dani a true believer. “That sounds great Tracey, how do we get started?” Anna started hugging Dani and telling her how good she was going to look.

“I have all the information I need. I will put together a comprehensive plan and you can either work out here or at home. I just need a thumbprick so we can analyze your hormone levels and find the right protein shake for you. Can you stop in later today so we can go over the results?”

Dani got redressed and Anna and she were ready to leave. Tracey said, “I have two suggestions that might seem silly but will show you that I know what I am doing. I want to you to work two muscle groups you probably never even think of. The first is your tricep, the muscle under your arm. I want you to slip these two bracelets over your wrists and hold your forearms up so they don’t slide off.” The ‘bracelets’ were quite heavy, probably brass or iron. Dani had to hold her hands higher than her elbows or else the ‘bracelets’ would slide right off. “Just keep your hands raised Dani, that isn’t so hard, is it?” At that instant, it was the easiest thing in the world to do.

“Secondly, I want to show you how to activate your calf muscles, Dani. Anna is going to get something for you to wear back when we meet this afternoon. Is that all right with you?” I looked down at my calf muscles. With the Capri’s that I was wearing, you could see the definition in my calves. “Sure Tracey, I think my calf muscles are in great shape with all of the running and swimming I have been doing.” Famous last words!

Anna was driving and she was on a mission. Soon they were walking into Helen’s Garments.
“I knew I would see you two again soon. Haha You’re not returning anything, are you? Did you like my ‘gift’?” Anna and I were cracking up. Anna quickly told her about how much Dani liked the swimsuit. “Helen, we just found out that Dani may be working ‘from home’ for the near future and wanted your suggestions about 24/7 ‘torture devices’ for my sweet little girl. hahaha”

“Wow, I compare this t a ‘blank slate’ where I can put together the perfect training devices together.” “That’s exactly right,” Anna jumped up and gave Helen a high five, while I watched in terror. This train was officially off the rails. Anna was talking to Helen about swimsuits. All I could hear was Anna saying, “Problem around the crotch’, and then Helen replying “yes, that was a concern, but let me show you the new and improved version. By the way, look at this ‘bikini’ version. Apparently they have some super strong material that is transparent they have used on the prototype.”

“Helen, my trainer Tracey is designing a workout program for Dani using off-muscle training to break through her weight plateau. Do you carry any workout gear that Dani can use?”

“Yes, I have just the thing. We have an all in one garment that uses stretchy velcro bands instead of any lacing. I have one here in the store, but can have more delivered early next week.”

Dani was relieved to get out of there, although he loved Helen to death. But Dani soon found out his view of the world was changing. Anna pulled into the mall in front of Hudson’s. “Let’s hurry Dani, we don’t have much time.” Our first stop inside was the shoe department. “I was surprised at your response to Tracey, but here we are.” Anna flagged down the salesgirl and asked for the pump in blue and in black. “Dani, you said you thought your calves were you best muscles, now we’ll find out. You’re a size 9.” Anna and the salesgirl Kristy soon had her trying on all sorts of styles, but nothing less than a 3 1/2” heel. The final selections include a red pump, silver sandal, and snakeskin stiletto.

When Dani walked out of the store in her 4” Stiletto’s with a 1” platform, she was definitely feeling the burn on her calf muscles, as well as toes and ankles, just as Tracey promised. Dani was now holding her elbows bent and hands near the chest to keep the bracelets on. She had accidentally let one drop when she got up out of the chair with Stiletto’s on and was glad she didn’t break someone’s toe. They must’ve weighed at least five pounds. Anna leaned over and said in Dani’s ear, “I bet you are getting a better appreciation of Stacey’s approach to using different muscles.” Was he ever! Dan’s triceps were screaming and don’t forget his ‘well-conditioned calf and ankle muscles and tendons and whatever were desperate for relief. “You’re right, Tracey was absolutely correct. Can I take these stiletto’s off now?”

“Hahaha Dani, you are so funny. But don’t worry, we are going back to get our nail polish removed. Then we will be able to wear our new flip flops.” A sense of relief washed over Dan. He didn’t say anything about wearing nail polish earlier, not wanting to spoil the time together. But if there was anything that let someone know you are a girl, it’s nail polish. A lot of women just ignore it. But in Dani’s mind, it was a defining factor. ‘Did he want to look like a girl? Or not?’ Now that Anna was having their polish removed, he looked a little sad. He realized how much he did like matching with her.

But Dani knew that they were going to Anna’s mom’s house to pick up the girls soon and he needed to get to back in Dan mode.

Anna looked at the sadness in my eyes and slowly a smile emerged. “You want this, don’t you Dani?” Wanted what? He was lost. He wanted the room to quit spinning around. “I want to be with you forever, Anna.” “We will always be together, Dani.”

The foot and hand massages were incredible, as always. Dani just shut her eyes, knowing what was likely in her future. Anna had told Mae to give her a full set of acrylic nails and finish both of their nails in ‘Berry Bling’ color. Dani and Anna emerged again as two good girlfriends. It was hard to know who looked more feminine right then, but they both knew that their sexualities had just been struck by lightning.

Dan thought that this was just some harmless fun with his wife. He also knew that he had never had as much, or better, or kinkier, or whatever other sex even in his fantasies. If his wife wanted to dress him up like Cinderella and give him a good fucking, then gitty-up.

Anna’s eyes were red with lust. She didn’t know why she was dripping wet looking at her little ‘English Tart’ prancing around trying to attract the fox. But the fox was her. Dani knew he was the prey, and he didn’t not like that fact. Dan had always been the person that everyone thought he was. He was a good son, brother, friend, husband, and father. Yes, a very good father. But now Dan felt more like Dani. Dan had lusted for sex. But now Dani lusted for a relationship. She was lusting for a lasting emotional ride that Dan had never experienced. Dani didn’t care if she was a girl or a guy or something in between. She just knew that last night ignited something.

That was quite the morning for the loving couple. They left the salon to go get a cup of coffee. Dani had his purse over one elbow and held the other hand high as well. Dani’s stiletto’s echo’d off of the flagstone as they found one of outside tables. They hadn’t gotten any new clothes yet but Dani felt exhausted. “Anna, my arms and calves are killing me.” “That’s great, Dani! Remember what Tracey said about activating new muscle groups. Who would have thought those two little muscles would have you all worn out? That means more fat loss Dani. You need to keep walking and swinging your arms. I’ll sit here. Why don’t you go find the ladies room inside the main building and freshen up you makeup? I’ll order us some drinks. Hurry up.”

Anna watched carefully while Dani maneuvered her way around all of the tables and disappeared into the main building. Anna had her hand on her thigh, rubbing gently while watching Dani. She was like a hawk watching for Dani’s return. She noticed the number of looks that Dani received from the men at the bar. It was time to tone things down. They soon finished their coffee and Anna led them to the exit as she noticed a couple of men heading their way. She gave them a quick smile and led Dani back to the juniors department. “Dani, I think you should get more shorts and capris to work in. These will be comfortable yet you won’t look like a slob.”

“Tell me what to do first Anna.”

“First we need more underwear, Dani. You can’t keep borrowing mine.” She took him to the activewear and showed Dani the panty style she had in mind. It was a tight fitting control panty that should keep Dan’s ‘stuff’ from moving around, especially when exercising. These were designed for women athletes or cheerleaders to give them a very smooth front.

“Dani, if Tracey is able to help, you’ll be shedding pounds in no time. But I don’t want to come back in two weeks to buy you all new stuff. Let’s try this panty on in a size 5. I think it may fit a little snug now, but certainly in no time it’ll fit just right if you stick to the plan. Go try them on and I’ll bring some more stuff.”

Anna was right, these were fairly firm and the panty was snug after Dan pulled his stuff back out of the way. Just then Anna came in with a load of bras. “Dani, I know we bought your sport bras to minimize your breasts, but wearing them for any length of time is uncomfortable. You seem very comfortable in my Playtex Bra today. How is the fit?” “It actually fits really well Anna.”

“Dani, I didn’t realize it this morning because I haven’t worn this bra in a while. Now I remember why, it’s one of my last nursing bras. I didn’t throw it out because it was so comfortable. I also brought some more nursing bras for you to try on. But look at this, they also have nursing sports bras. Don’t worry, I know your not nursing, hahaha. But these have more support built in and I thought you would like them. Let’s try one on.” When Dani put the nursing sports bra on, she knew she was hooked. She had been trying to camouflage her breasts for some time now, but the nursing bra held them out proudly.

“Dani, this is perfect for you, it’s a sports bra that gives you the support you like, but it’s a nursing bra that is designed to be worn all day. Let’s try on one more Dani.”

Anna was saving the best for last. It was a ‘Hotmom Full Cup Nursing Bralette.’ The bra had baby blue straps but the bust was a black mesh floral design. Because Dani’s nipples were smaller than the average nursing mom, the bra provided plenty of modesty. Anna liked these for a different reason because they accentuated cleavage as sports bras tended to push the breasts together.

“Can I keep this one on Anna? It feels the best.” “Of course you can sweetie, put on the black panty girdle that matches with your bra, too. I’ll pay for our purchases while you get dressed. Just give me the tags off of your new bra and panties, dear. I’ll meet you back in juniors, by the shorts and tops.”

Dani complied and soon was back shopping shoulder to shoulder with his wife. He let out an audible sigh during a break from trying on shorts and tops. “What’s the matter honey” Anna asked? “I was just thinking how different my life is now. Usually I am in the office tending phone calls from nervous investors, any of which could be significant. Sometimes my head hurts so much I just close my eyes for a few minutes to relax. But today, shopping with my beautiful wife, my only thoughts are for you. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders, just by letting go a little and following your lead.”

Anna couldn’t believe her ears. She couldn’t believe the new Dani’s renewed vigor to lose weight and exercise. She also wanted to help reshape him from the inside out. They finished their shopping and were ready to leave when Anna led them back to the coffee shop. They sat down on the bench outside.

“Dani, we need to go back to see Tracey before we go to my mom and dad’s to have dinner and pick up Kat and Debbie. I’m excited for our new lives. Things will work out with Kat and Maggy, don’t worry about that.” “I put my faith in you, Anna,” Dani replied and meant every word.

Tracey was excited when Dani and Anna returned. “Hi Ladies, come on in.” Anna and Dani followed her back to the office and Dani immediately started to sit down. “Hold on there, Dani. Come over so we can take a look at my experiment. Hand me the bracelets.” This was more difficult than Dani expected and he nearly dropped the first one. “Be careful Dani, they are only 5 pounds, but that adds up in just a few hours, doesn’t it?” Dani was a true believer and just let his arms fall down.

“I see you started with 4” stiletto’s Dani. Not bad, but with the 1” platform, it’s just like a regular 3” pump. Now just step out of your heels.” When Dani stepped out of the heels, she felt her calf muscles stretch out in a bit of a rush. Dani stretched out her leg and rotated he ankle and flexed her toes. Dani reached down to massage her own foot and calf.

“I think you have another convert, Tracey,” Anna joined in.

“Dani, that was only two muscle groups you don’t normally use. There are several more that I have listed for us to work out. From what you and Anna told me, swimming and running are good for cardiovascular, but won’t help you lose a pound. Let’s look at what you have tried so far; triceps, wrists, calves, toes, ankles. Let’s just add a few more to those and we’ll get as many muscle groups burning off fat for you. Let’s add your neck, breasts, upper thigh and inner thighs for starters. Are you aware of any exercises you could do?”

Dani was puzzled, he had never thought of working out like this. Anna was beaming, she knew where this was leading.

“Dani, we have an exercise class every morning that focuses on these alternative muscle groups at 7am. Why don’t you join us for two weeks as my guest and see where we go? I also have your hormone analysis printout. I’ll send you home with a two week supply of the protein shake for you to replace one meal a day. Dani, your hormone levels also are counterproductive. Your estrogen levels are low. Your testosterone levels are average, but they are working hard to keep that cushion around your midsection. You and Anna can decide what to do, but I would recommend you devote yourself for two full weeks and then we can re-evaluate. Does that make sense to you?”

“Thank you Tracey. Anna has been so supportive and I’ve already seen results. I’m on board 100%. I’ll see you first thing Monday morning.” Anna was even more impressed with Dani which of course led to a group hug. Tracey then slipped the heavy bracelets back over Dani’s wrists. After good-byes and Dani purchasing the supplements, they were on their way to pick up their daughters from Anna’s parents.

Dani was extremely nervous. His wife had been the most supportive person he could imagine when he asked for help. That was only a couple of day ago. But now he had on matching black panties and nursing bra. His outfit matched his wife’s. They both had on a tunic top and capris that came to their knees. They both had almond shaped acrylic nails with a Berry Frost finish. They both had little gold hoop earrings with the birthstones of their two girls on them. They both had on a little heart shaped locket around their neck with a funny picture of them inside.

Anna had laid the groundwork beforehand. She had been texting pictures to her mom since this started and her mom was thrilled at the changes. Anna’s mom, Martha, was a sensible woman. She liked Dan a lot. Dan was a good provider and doted on her daughter and granddaughters. So what if Anna wanted to take charge in their marriage. It seemed to give her son-in-law a new outlook and she liked that Dani was also concerned about her health, and wanted to lose some weight. In Martha’s mind, she gave Dani big kudos for trying to lose weight. Everyone knows how hard that can be.

Dani was walking behind Anna when they came to Martha’s door. Dani was proud of what he was trying to accomplish and loved his wife. “Hi Anna and Dani, your lost little girls are right here.” She gave them both a hug and a kiss, on Anna’s cheek, but right on Dani’s lips. “I love what you are doing Dani, you can count on my support too.” Dani was relieved and a big grin broke out. “Thank you Martha, you know I love you too.” The rest of the afternoon was delightful. Kat, the big sister at 7 years old and lovable Maggy, 5, were exploding with stories for mom and dad. They had a slumber party last night. This morning after breakfast, they helped Grandma make an apple pie for desert. After lunch Kat helped Grandma start a pot roast for dinner. Maggy had taken Grandpa out to the garden to pick flowers for tonight.

Anna and Dani sat on the couch with the girls in their laps talking about their adventures with the grandparents. Kat was oldest and knew there was something different going on. She had never seen her dad with his ears pierced before. Kat wanted hers pierced and now knew they couldn’t say no since even her dad’s were pierced. Maggy was a hugger and was sitting on Dani’s lap. Her embrace warmed his soul. Soon they were all headed to the kitchen.

Benjamin, Anna’s dad, sat at the head of the table and passed the plates of food around. Anna sat at the other end of the table. Dani and Maggy sat on one side and Martha and Kat sat on the other. Benjamin started the conversation after Anna led the prayer. “Dan, what have you heard about this latest virus from China?” Dan looked a little surprised but answered,“My partner thinks we need to get ahead of this and start working from home. I had my home office re-outfitted with a complete new system today. Now I can set up a conference call or take any activity while working remotely.” He continued, “Ben, your daughter has helped me get on a healthy path, and I appreciate your support.” “Dan, you’re an important part of this family, don’t ever forget that.”

And that was that. Martha and Ben were supportive. Kat wanted to leverage Dani’s new look for her own pierced ears and polished nails. Dani was picking up the vibes from Kat and gave her a big wink. Maggy liked her new hugging dad. Anna surveyed the scene. Dan and she had been married almost 10 years, but that was starting to feel like a prelude. Anna was an alpha female who had unwittingly slipped into the traditional female role.

When Anna met Dan at the State University, she took an immediate liking to him. He asked her about herself and family, and actually listened. They found out they both liked a couple of older bands, Heart and Fleetwood Mac. Then they found out they liked to golf. Dan and Anna were hooked when their golf matches turned more and more competitive. Anna began to tee off with Dan at the white tees, and while that was magnanimous of her, it didn’t help Dan at all. But Dan had no problem with Anna winning, and almost liked it better when she did.

Anna knew right away in college that she had picked the right field, but she was just the wrong gender. When she was with the Big Consulting Firm, she absorbed everything they did, but fighting gender stereotypes for the rest of her life was not what she envisioned. After she was married, she knew she could strike out on her own and have someone to support her. Anna and Dan both wanted children and were thrilled with the birth of Katherine Anne and then Margaret May. Anna had taken charge with the nurseries and then with their household. Dan had supported her every move and was the best father to their girls.

Anna drove home from her parents house with her ‘three’ girls napping in the back. Anna felt on top of the world. But she understood that this was just the beginning of the journey for her family. As they were pulling in, Anna reached back to wake Dani and ask for help to get the girls in bed. Dani found it rather challenging with her heels on, but carefully carried Kat up to her bedroom. He helped her get changed and sent her off to the bathroom. As Dani tucked her into bed, she opened her eyes and winked and said, “I love you dad.”

Dani and Anna met back at their room. Dani sat down on the bed and then with a sigh, he kicked off his stiletto’s and swung his feet up. Anna’s desire for this moment had been building all day long. She dropped off her shoes then capris and panties on her way to Dani. She practically tackled Dani and soon they were both in a passionate embrace, exploring each others bodies. Since Dani was still in his corset, his ended up on his back with Anna sitting on his talented tongue. Dani thought Anna was trying to wake the dead even though it was difficult to hear with Anna’s thighs clamped on his ears, holding his head still.

Anna was far from through. She leaned over and grabbed Dani’s nipples to get her attention. Then she leaned over further to engulf Dani’s flagpole in one gulp. Dan’s flagpole was at full attention. Anna flipped around and impaled herself on Dan. She started humping Dani while manipulating her nipples. Dani’s eyes rolled back as she thought she was going explode. Dani did explode into Anna while Anna orgasmed for the fourth or fifth time. Anna summoned her last bit of energy and flipped her leg over Dani and let his essence seep back into her mouth. This was the second night of ecstasy for the couple and Anna liked taking the lead. They were both nearly asleep when Dani rolled closer to Anna and whispered, “I love you.”

The next morning came with Dani getting ready for his swim when Anna told him that she had a special dvd clip for him to work out to this morning. Instead of his swimming suit, Anna helped him into the workout garment that Helen had for them. The material was a little thicker than the swimsuit. He put his legs in from the back like a leotard. He pulled it up to mid thigh then he tucked his head and arms into the right holes. Once he had it situated over his breasts, Anna showed him how the velcro straps worked. Because of the stretch and they way they attached, they actually held him firmer than the corset. Anna had a tunic for him to wear that came down to the top of his thighs. Anna also helped Dani into her high heeled workout shoes.

Anna started the dvd and watched while drinking her coffee. Tracey was introducing Dani to manic aerobics. After 45 minutes, Anna switched it off. Dani was exhausted. Before saying goodbye on the dvd, Tracey said she one last surprise because Dani had worked so hard. Anna handed Dani her supplement and helped her pull her exercise down exposing her breasts. Anna put two large cups over Dani’s breasts and before she could ask what they were for, Anna turned on the breast pump and Dani turned to mush. Anna rolled Dani’s suit down a little further and put a condom over his raging erection. No sooner that she had it on, Dan was shooting everything he had left. Anna took him to bedroom for his shower.

Dani was in more than just a bit of a daze. He just had one of the toughest workouts ever wearing high heeled workout shoes. In fact, he had just done a 45 minute women’s manic cardio and worked all of his ‘alternative’ muscle groups. His inner thighs, his triceps, buttocks, even his finger and wrist muscles, and finally the breast pump stimulated his new biggest muscle group. As he rinsed off he saw how big his nipples had gotten from the 15 minute workout. Anna gave him a special cream to help with his soreness and to stimulate his nipples. He slipped on a pair of the panty girdles in nude. He automatically put on pantyhose and pulled the waist cincher on. Anna had left him a sundress and his high heeled sandals. He looked in the mirror and took some mousse and gave his hair a little tease. Then he realized he needed a little makeup. Dani was emerging and was soon heading downstairs with eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick. He took a chance and put on his new ballet boots. He didn’t realize how tough they would be to walk in but got to the kitchen ok. Tracey asked him to wear them for 30 minutes a day to start with. He slipped on his heavy bracelets and reminded himself not to let his arms droop.

When Dani came down, Anna said she was going to get changed. He heard Kat and Maggy getting up so he started in on their breakfast. Usually they would have some sort of cereal but Dani wanted something healthy. He started scrambled eggs and cut up some oranges and put in a couple of English Muffins in the toaster. He laid out three plates and asked Kat if she would help butter the English Muffins. Anna came down as breakfast was being served. Dani had a big apron over his dress and got everyone there food. When Dani sat down, he knew what was coming. “Dad, can we go to the mall today,” asked Kat. Anna interrupted, “That’s a great idea Kat, but we have a few conditions. You can get your ears pierced, but you know your sister will want hers pierced too. Can you live with that?”

Kat was caught offguard. She was ready to argue to get her ears pierced, but she had no reason not to include her sister. “I’m sure your sister will appreciate being included with you. If you don’t have any objections, your dad wants to get another piercing like mine too.” Kat was confused. She got her way, but somehow the spotlight turned away from her to a family outing. She did feel good about having an adult conversation and getting her ears pierced. In her mind, her parents listened to her as a girl and not a baby any longer. She had a little extra pep when the family finally made it to the mall. Dani had exchanged her ballet boots for a more comfortable 3 1/2” peep toe sandal. Dani held the girls hands as they walked to the mall. Anna followed with the stroller and diaper bag.

Soon they had Kat, Maggy, and Dani lined up for ear piercing. Maggy was the youngest and the most calm. Kat had been waiting it seemed for years and now she was getting her ears pierced. She looked at her dad and wondered when she could get a second piercing, hmmm.

Anna was now on a mission. There was now no reason why they shouldn’t all have matching dresses. She led them into Nordstroms. Their Easter dresses were all out and Anna saw a group that was perfect for them. For some reason there were big markdowns. They were highlighting a Pink Flounce Detail Midi Dress. It was sleeveless with an A-Line Ruffle skirt with a high waist. They had all of the sizes needed. Maggy was a small and Kat a medium. Anna was a size 8-10 and Dani a large. Dani and Anna got matching pink lace bras and Dani got Whispy Pink tights. They got the girls white tights. But Anna got a very grown up looking pair of Wolford pantyhose in Fairly Light. Anna’s bra and pantyhose were more expensive than all of the dresses that were on sale. Anna was now exerting a little more control and felt she should look more professional.

Anna wanted to take the girls to get some new underwear and dropped Dani off at the Gurlz Salon. Helen met her and told her she looked great. Helen asked how Dani liked her new look. Anna thought you would look good with a few platinum streaks to frame your face, what do you want?” “Anna hasn’t led me wrong before, platinum sound good.” Marcia took hold of my hands and noticed I had a few chips. I told her it was taking me a little while to get used to them. Marcia said she time to redo them for me. When she was done, they looked great although they were a little longer and narrower than before. Marcia called them ‘ballerina’ nails. She finished my nails in DND Gel and Lacquer in Barbie Pink, what else? I hadn’t experienced a Gel nail finish before and when they were done, there was a brilliant shine to them.

Helen told me I was now close to matching with Anna, but there was one more thing. What? Anna had a cartilage piercing on the top of her ear but hadn’t worn anything in it for some time. Dani didn’t know that they didn’t close up. She also didn’t know that they were much more painful than the ear piercing, but the glass of wine she drank helped numb the pain. Dani left with a silver pin in her upper cartilage, new platinum tips on her hair and Barbie nails. Anna was ecstatic but could see Kat taking notice of my new piercing. They left and stopped at a family restaurant for lunch. The waitress led the ladies to a booth. Anna ordered their drinks and food and the little family sat quiet for a few minutes.

Kat spoke her mind, “Why did Dani get another piercing?” “She wanted to match with me Kat. I have a piercing there also but I haven’t worn it in some time. You can get one when you are older.” Anna was ready for her and answered her like an adult. That seemed to satisfy her. She was being taken seriously and treated fairly. She felt like the older sister. Anna said we were going to wear our new dresses to church tomorrow. Kat was excited to be able to show off her new dress and earrings. We got home and Anna asked if everyone wanted to swim before dinner. The girls loved the pool. Anna had Dani’s new suit from Helen’s. It had a ruffle skirt that added a little more modesty for Dani in the waist, although it also had a ruffle on the top that accented Dani’s décolletage. Dani had to wear her bathing cap so her new hair color wasn’t damaged. Dani also had to be careful with her long pointy nails not to scratch anyone.

After rinsing off and changing, the little family made dinner together. Kat helped her mom stir the ingredients for the glaze for their stuffed pork chops. Dani and Maggy had fun putting the lettuce and cheese and toppings in for the salad. Dani took care of cleaning up while Anna helped the girls get changed and ready for bed. Dani got changed and brought in a book to read. Anna left to get changed while Dani started the book. “Once upon a time…” “Dad,” Kat said looking right into Dani’s eyes, “you seem to have made a few changes and I like the changes. Do you like dressing like mom? Bam! Right between the eyes.

Dani took a look at himself and thought that Kat was right. He was dressing like mom. He wasn’t quite sure how to start when Anna intervened. “Kat, why don’t you come with me to get some hot chocolate so Dad can finish the story for Maggy?” Dani had a look of relief as he pulled Maggy in for a hug.

Kat felt like a big girl, going to get hot chocolate with her mom. As they got the water boiling, Anna said, “Kat, do you remember going shopping with me and your sister a few days ago to get some shaping garments for your dad? Your dad needs our help to encourage him to get in shape. His body looks mine in some ways, so he is wearing clothes like mine. But he is still your dad and in some ways, more of a dad than ever. You can always ask me or your dad anything, we are going to tell you the truth.” ‘Mom, why does dad wear higher heels than you do?” Anna winked at Kat, “I think it’s because he wants to be taller than me.” Hahaha “Your dad is trying his best to lose weight and we made a few changes to help. Believe it of not, wearing those heavy bracelets and wearing heels are part of his workout routine. I need your help, too. Can I count on you?”

Kat caught on to the game pretty quickly. “Sure, mom! You can count on me. I’ll get another piercing in my ear and will start wearing high heels tomorrow!” Anna had a good laugh and told Kat that would have to wait until she was as old as her dad. Kat laughed but winked at her mom and said, “We'll see.” Uh oh. If they could look into a personality mirror, they would have seen two identical personalities in different sized bodies. When Kat and Anna returned to the bedroom they found Maggy and Dani curled up and sleeping. Anna covered them up and turned off the light and asked Kat if she wanted to watch a movie.

Dani woke up totally disoriented. He carefully climbed out of bed and went to find the bathroom. He started undressing and then relieved himself. He then found the alcohol to clean his new piercings. He found the makeup remover and worked on his eyes and lips, then he took a warm washcloth and wiped down his face. He suddenly realized his bracelets were gone and grabbed his robe and dashed back to the girls bedroom. He found his bracelets on the dresser and realized Anna must have taken care of them last night before she slipped them back over her wrists. She then looked at the clock and it was nearly time to get up anyway. She got ready for the day, knowing that they would be going to church later. She put on her nightgown and robe and high heels. Next she found all of the new dresses and steamed out a few stray wrinkles and hung them up in the rooms.

Dani got her supplement and mixed it together. Dan was a smart man and knew what was happening. But Dani was on a relationship high. Dan had never connected with his wife like Dani did and he was willing to give it his all to make this continue. He still had to talk to his parents and who knows who else. Dani decided she would put on her breast pump since she would miss exercise today. She applied the anti-stretch creme and turned on the machine. Dani read the ingredients as she zoned out. Estrogen was the first thing listed. No surprise there. As he put the machine away 15 minutes later, his nipples were on ‘high alert’ and were feeling the burn, to say the least.

His solace was interrupted by Kat entering the kitchen. “Hi Dad, I like your shoes.” “Thank you Kat, would you like to try them on?” “Thanks Dani!” When Anna finally came down she found Dani and Kat laughing while Kat walked around in Dani’s heels. Anna had tears in her eyes watching the two of them. She gave Kat a little wink when she looked over. Yes, indeed, she needed to keep a close watch on Kat. Kat had mentally moved herself up one place on the pecking order and Dani didn’t even notice.

Dani reclaimed her heels and finished up breakfast. They all got dressed with Dani and Anna helping the girls getting ready. Kat immediately went with her mom and loved being the older sister. Dani and Maggy were giggling and having a great time. They had their tights and shoes on and Maggy was watching Dani put on makeup when Anna and Kat came in. Dani and Maggy broke out giggling again while Anna and Kat looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Anna helped Dani put on little feather earrings through Dani’s lower hole. Then she had a little gift for Dani and attached a bejeweled ear cuff to both the top hole and her bottom hole.

Anna had Kat take Maggy to the kitchen while she finished with Dani. “Dani, I heard the breast pump on earlier, are your nipples sensitive?” Dani nodded and Anna showed him a couple of thimble sized rubber cups. Anna put a little of the creme inside the first and then squeezed it slightly while fitting it over Dani’s extended nipple. Dani gave an audible sigh as her nipple relaxed into the cup. Anna put the other suction cup on and situated Dani’s breasts back into her lace nursing bra. She then spun Dani around and pulled down her panties. Anna slid an estrogen suppository into Dani’s bottom and followed that with a tampon to keep it from leaking out. “Dani, both of those things will help, trust me.”

They rode to church with Dani and Maggy in the back seat. Anna glanced back with a smile as Dani and Maggy were talking baby talk and giggling. Kat could only shake her head. They saw their friends Ellen and Teri when they walked in. Ellen wasn’t surprised that Dani was presenting as a total woman. But if she hadn’t know Dani, she would never have suspected she was born a man. Ellen was a little taken aback when Anna and her older daughter walked up to greet them. Kat was right next to her mom and spoke up just like her mom.

Dani and Maggy were holding hands and walking slower and talking nonstop. One of the church ladies asked Dani if she would like to bring her daughter back to the children area. Dani gave a quick wave to Anna to let her know and soon Maggy and Dani were surrounded by a throng of little children with attentive Moms watching and helping. Dani met several other mothers and joined in the talk about school and activities. Dani was asked if she could help with the cookout after service. “I’d love to help, what can I do?” Would you take your daughter and the other five year olds out for a walk on the grounds to keep them busy?” After church was out Anna and Kat saw Dani with a bunch of little girls gathered around having fun skipping and chasing butterflies. Kat turned to her mom and said, “Dani is so silly, I just love her.” Anna just chuckled, realizing what was happening.

They joined Ellen and Teri with the girls at a round picnic table under a shade tree. Anna held Dani close and slipped her hand inside Dani’s bra to release the suction cups. When she did she couldn’t believe the size of Dani’s nipples. She tucked them into her purse and gave Dani a little peck. They were all sitting and eating when two young men walked up and asked if they could join them. Ellen stood up and introduced everyone to Bob and Craig. Dani thought they must be friends of Ellen’s and struck up a conversation with Craig. She soon found that Craig was an investment banker she had not dealt with before, but was touting a new safe haven fund for small investors. Teri and Bob stood up and said they were going for a walk. Dani stood up to start clearing the table and Craig said he would help. Anna gave Dani a wink and said she and Ellen would take Kat and Maggy to the playground.

Dani and Craig gathered up all the plates and silverware to take back to the kitchen. Craig Rummel wanted to know more about Dani’s investment strategies. Dani was on a hormonal high and was trying to move carefully to not irritate her nipples. After the cleanup, they headed over to the playground. Dani looked at the situation and quickly sobered up from all her estrogen and wondered how Craig had managed to separate her from her pack. She rushed as fast as her heels would carry her and soon had little Maggy in her arms. Craig assumed that Maggy was Dani’s niece and wondered about Maggy calling her mommy.

Anna had asked Ellen and Teri to join them back at home to relax around their pool. A little later the whole group was in their bathing suits, splashing in the pool. Dani had her swim cap on to protect her hair. Maggy had a blowup chair that Dani put her in the pool in. Dani liked to swim around pushing Maggy while telling her stories. Anna was showing Kat how to play water polo with the floating baskets. Kat was all muscle and loved swimming and playing in the pool. Ellen had on a beautiful gold lame bikini that was meant for lounging and not any serious swimming, while Teri wore a modest one-piece ruched suit. Today was the first day for Dani to wear his new bikini from Helen’s. At first glance it looked like a normal bikini with ruffles around both the top and bottom. But the ingenious part to this suit is the clear rubberized material that wrapped tightly around Dani like an underbust corset, but it fastened back on itself like cling wrap.

Dani was thinking about getting dinner ready when the doorbell rang. Anna put on her coverup and said she would take care of it. A few minutes later Craig and Bob walked into the pool area with a couple of large pizzas, a box of chicken nuggets and wine and beer. Dani quickly got out of the pool and covered up. She asked Anna if she could help her inside and asked Ellen to watch the girls. Dani was nearly hyperventilating. “Anna, what is going on?” “Calm down Dani, I’ve known Craig for several years through the Big Consulting Firm. He has one of the top hedge funds for small investors. I’ve heard you mention the Chinese Virus several times now and I’m worried. If there is some global issue, you are going to need a safe haven to park fund in, won’t you? That is what Craig specializes in. I asked him to give us a presentation after dinner.”

“Dani, I know you are going through a lot right now, but I am on your side. Please trust me. I’d like to think of ourselves as partners. We need to look out for each other. I have some ideas how we can work together. But we need to protect what we have first. Go get changed into something more comfortable and meet us outside.”

Dani got up went and changed into her maternity bra and panties with a tunic top and blue capris that ended at her knee. She put on her makeup, fluffed up her hair, gave a little spritz of perfume, stepped into her heels and went back down to the party. She brought out plates and napkins and plastic drink cups because of the pool.

Dani had just turned another corner. She went from full panic mode to full feminine Dani mode in a New York Minute. She was totally relaxed knowing that Anna was in charge and he didn’t need to make any decisions. Dani sat with Maggy and Kat at the kids table while they ate their chicken nuggets and carrot sticks. They went back inside and Dani and Maggy curled up in one corner of the couch while Kat stood with her mom while Ellen and Teri and Bob left. Dani gave them a wave along with Maggy.

Craig started his presentation with his iPad hooked up through the large screen tv. He went over the companies selected in his ‘safe haven’ fund. They weren’t the high flyers that investors drooled over, but they were companies that would survive and even flourish under severe economic conditions. He was focused on natural resources companies. Companies that provided crop management services and companies that provides personal services to the aging ‘baby boomer’ generation that was retiring later, but in larger numbers than ever before.

Anna questioned Craig about the size of the ‘safe haven’ fund and the timing of their investments. They both signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement so that could look at the details of the fund. Anna was pouring over the details while Dani had two sleepy girls in his arms. Dani extricated herself from the couch and picked up Maggy while Kat followed her to bed. Dani got the girls ready for bed and tucked them in. When he walked to the door, Maggy was already asleep, but Kat said, “Goodnight mom.” Dani gave her a wink and stepped out of her heels and left them by Kat’s bed. Katherine loved her new mom, Dani, and knew she had her right where she wanted her.

Dani put on her house mules and went into the kitchen to put on coffee. When she came out, Anna and Craig were still talking numbers. Anna quickly showed Dani what they discussed and said she needed a break. Dani followed Anna out onto their porch and were soon joined by Craig. “You have a beautiful family. Thank you for inviting me in.” Anna looked at Dani and responded, “Dani and I are looking forward to working with you, Craig. We should get again in a few days to take the next step.” Dani was tired, but knew this was important. “Anna and I will be changing our company’s approach and are looking for people and companies we can trust. I hope that will include you.” Dani moved over to shake hands but Craig pulled her into a quick embrace and whispered, “I hope our relationship works out.”

Dani had a lot to think of as Anna and her showed Craig out. Dani locked up and found Anna coming out of the bathroom after cleaning up. “Get ready for bed dear, I left your clothes inside the bathroom for you.” Dani had her nighttime waist training corset on and pranced out in her high heels with her bracelets still over her arms. Anna laid Dani on her back and hooked her hands back to side of her corset. “We need to talk, or really, I need to talk.” She reached down and put a red ball gag in Dani’s mouth for effect.

“I love you Dani. I couldn’t ask for a better partner. This started out as a weight loss programmed I think you are well on your way, although we may need to readjust your goals a little lower. But things are different for us now. I was always your wife and I was fine with that. But now I’m your partner, and I like that much better. I know it’s not as important to you and you support me fully, but I feel fulfilled now more than ever. I don’t ever want to be your ‘wife’ again. I think we make terrific ‘partners’ and mom’s. I’ve watched how you bonded with Maggy like never before. And although Kat thinks she is in charge of you, we both know she loves you dearly.”

Anna was on a roll, “Dani, you’re a smart mom and know what is going on. Your weight loss is serious and we are now shooting for 135 lbs, based on our results so far. Because your breasts are so large, I admit I wanted you to feel what happened in my puberty. You have had a lot of female hormones introduced to your body, and you seem to be adjusting well. Your ‘supplements’ from Tracey are for older women going through menopause that need HRT. The anti-stretch creme is another powerful estrogen base compound.”

Anna had a smile on her face when she confessed, “Dani, when I saw how your nipples were growing, I just had to add the nipple suction cups. I remember when mine were ‘budding’ like yours and wanted to relive that. I’m sorry but I know that you are also on a ‘nipple high’ right now. If you do not agree with what I have said, please tell me.”

When she took the ball gag out of Dani’s mouth, she smiled and gave her a big kiss. “One other thing, I love girls and boys, so don’t you think this is going away.”

Dani was desperate to get to sleep, but knew this was the most important moment in her whole life. “Anna, I was elated when you said you would help me lose weight. I know that you got focused like we haven’t seen in a while. It scared me a little, but I was excited. I know we went over the top a little, but I felt I could trust you. I actually felt better today than ever before in my whole life by just talking ‘baby talk’ with our little Maggy. I don’t really want to be the ‘husband’ in our relationship, but I want to provide safety for our family. And I may just burst if you keep putting these nipple suction cups on me! But I would love for you to take the lead in our family. I always used to look to you for direction, and I know you will take good care of us.”

Anna was about to take advantage of her partner, but had to give her a heads up. “Dani, you have your first manic cardio workout at 7am, then you need to get back here and cleaned up for your 10am appointment with Doctor Carmen Jansen. After that we will meet with your ex-partner to separate our business out.” Dani just smiled and started her ministrations with Anna. Anna was too eager. Dani liked to keep her on a high, but wanted her on edge. As Anna sat down on top of Dani, she almost came right then. She had the best husband in the world, and the best cunnilingus tongue she could ever imagine. Anna was writhing in bed, wondering if she was dreaming or just enjoying her new partner.

Dani woke up Monday morning at 630am, got dressed and headed off for her first ‘manic cardio’ class. Tracey was excited to see Dani there. Anna texted Tracey earlier to let her know that Dani was full speed ahead on the manic cardio, weight loss and fat redistribution. She also texted that they had lowered their goals to 135 lbs. Dani walked into the gym dressed to workout, then changed into her high heeled workout shoes. Dani had stars in her eyes as she tried to follow Tracey in the workout. The workout took an intense turn up at the end. Tracey was getting turned on watching this man/woman follow her instructions with a smile on her face. Dani gave a big smile to Tracey whenever she looked over.

After class Dani got back home quickly. After her shower, Anna was waiting with her outfit. Anna had a white lace maternity bra paired with a sheer white top. Dani also pulled up her stockings and then the black pencil skirt. Dani gave a shoulder wave to Anna as she left to go to her Doctors appointment. Anna said she wanted Dani to have some personal time with the doctor. Fifteen minutes later, Dani was signing in at the receptionist desk. After taking blood and urine and weight, blood pressure, and temperature, and given a thorough review of her body, Dani was anxious to talk the doctor.

Dr. Deborah Hansen was intrigued by Dani’s presenting. She had seen several transgendered patients but nothing like her. “Hi Dani, would you tell me about yourself?” Dani was wondering how to explain how she went from Alpha Male running his own business, to a lady in waiting. Dani’s breasts were telling her to settle down.

“Doctor, you won’t believe all of this started with my asking Anna for help with my ‘muffin around the middle.’ She helped me get waist training shape wear and then we realized my man boobs were larger than we thought and I needed to wear a bra. Well, once we had gotten the bra and waist cincher on, I didn’t look like I had a man’s body. Then Anna had the idea of us shopping as girlfriends and now I look more like a woman than a man. That sounds kind of crazy, doesn’t it?”

“I have been taking a weight loss supplement instead of my regular lunch and I know it contains a strong estrogen component for women going through menopause, but we thought that would help redistribute the fat around my waist. But then Anna hooked me up to her breast pump and my nipples started sticking out. Anna puts a creme on my breasts afterward that also contains estrogen. Then yesterday, she thought she would help me even further by putting little suction cups with the estrogen creme on my nipples.”

When Dani’s talked about her breasts and sensitive, expanding nipples, Doctor asked Dani how she felt about her new sensitivity. Dani these entirely new sensations that felt good.

“Doctor, I started out trying to lose weight and ended up with a whole new outlook. I am concerned about my hormones. I feel like there are warring factions in my body. I like who I am now and want to move forward.”

Dani reached out with her long nails to make a point. “Anna is now running our business. If you want to talk to her, she would look forward to it. She thought we should have some time alone today to talk freely, but if she was sitting right here, I would have told you the same things. We no longer think of each other as husband and wife. We like to think we are partners.”

Doctor Hansen couldn’t wait to work with Dani. She was a unique case of someone with a supportive partner going through a total transformation in mid-life. “Dani, there are several options in terms of hormone therapy, but your main issue to start with is the testosterone in your system is interfering with your other goals. We can solve that two ways. We can give you drugs to counteract the testosterone, and you would eventually stop producing it at all. Or we could just clip the off the two little balls and have a clean start. I’ll give you prescriptions for full HRT and we will monitor you closely. I’d like to see you back here in two weeks.”

The doctor left Dani in the room to absorb all of that and to discuss it with Anna. Anna was excited for Dani and asked what course that Dani wanted to choose. “Anna, we have our beautiful children and it seems the best course for me is an orchiectomy. Doctor Hansen said she could do it in the office but that you should probably be here.” “I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” Anna called her mom to watch the kids, and quickly got herself ready. She remembered getting Dani all dressed up professionally earlier to go see Dr. Hansen. She couldn’t wait to talk to her.

Dani was all prepped when Anna arrived. She gave Dani a kiss and sat beside her. Dani was numbed and didn’t feel a thing when they heard the two testicles dropped into the pan. Doctor Hansen looked up and asked if they wanted to keep them? She got two disgusted faces and then extracted a sample to send for analysis. “Dani, you should stay here for an hour or so. My nurse will help you when you want to get dressed. I’ve stitched the extra skin back to give you a more authentic looking vagina. You’ll just need to keep your penis tucked away.” Anna came around to inspect, then gave Dani a big smile and left with Dr. Hansen. Dr. Hansen asked her office manager if she could rearrange about an hour in her schedule so she could meet with Anna. Anna could tell that Dr. Hansen was excited about Dani.

“You have got to tell me what happened. When Dani told me this all started because ‘he’ wanted to lose weight, I knew there was more to this story.”

Anna and Dr. Carmen Hansen had known each other since high school where they were best friends. They had gone their separate ways but stayed in touch. When Carmen opened her Ob/gyn practice, Anna was one of her first clients. Carmen had delivered both of their children as well.

“Carmen, I don’t know where to start. Dani and I have become BFF’s” It did start with me getting shape wear for ‘him’, but there were other things that were less feminine that could have worked as well. But that lit a spark in us. He was like my dress up doll. Then when I thought I had gone too far, he just smiled and kissed me. Carmen, Dani now has nails longer than I have ever had. Her ears are pierced twice and her cartilage twice. Kat and Maggy call him mom, and Kat absolutely has Dani wrapped around her finger. She’ll be having Dani dress up as a princess and serve them tea before long.” hahaha

“Once we focused on re-shaping his waist, his breasts were highlighted. I’m telling you Carmen, I can’t keep my hands off her breasts and nipples. My god, did you see her nipples? They are delicious. Then we got her hair highlighted in a pixie that will eventually grow into my style. And her new ‘manic cardio’ class has her working out in high heeled sandals. Dani wears nothing less than 3 1/2” heels now. And today I told her this morning that she needed to make her own decision. Then she calls me up and tells me you are cutting off her balls in an hour. I was speechless.”

“Do you have any advice for me?” “Yes, where can I get my own Dani?” haha

“These next few weeks are going to be an emotional roller coaster for Dani. Her testosterone producing testes are gone and should be out her system soon. I’ve given her a full course of HRT and the supplements and cremes should also help get her system regulated. Of course, the breast pump and nipple cups will only help to further stimulate her own breast tissue to grow,” she said with a wink to Anna.

“I have two more questions Carmen. Are Dani’s breasts going to keep growing? I think they fit her body pretty well.”

“That’s a good question, Anna. But the answer is that I just don’t know. I haven’t seen too many men with large breasts. We’ll just have to monitor things, but eventually, nature will take its own course. How large is Dani’s mom?”

“Dani’s mom has at least a full C-cup. My second question is about her weight. ‘Dan’ weighed 176 several days ago. Tracey said she weighed in at 170 before her workout fully clothed with shoes on this morning. I think if I got her on a scale tonight it would be closer to 160. ‘Dan’s’ original goal was 160. I think a better goal for Dani is 135. Do you think that’s healthy for her?”

“I think 135 lbs is an excellent goal for Dani. She is going to grow in her hips and backside some and her waist will get smaller and smaller. If she loses another 25 pounds, you two could wear the same clothes, couldn’t you,?” she said with another wink.

With a sly smile on her face, Anna got up to go and said, “Why, I never thought of that?”

The two were still laughing when Anna collected Dani from the waiting room and helped her into Anna’s car. “We’ll leave your car here and have an Uber driver deliver it home. I’ll leave your keys with the receptionist.” Dani had a serene look on her face as they drove home. Anna’s mom was playing with the girls as Anna took Dani up to bed. “You’ve had a big day already, sweetie, you need your rest. You’ll feel this morning’s workout begin to burn soon and you’ll need to take your painkillers later when you wake up.” She got up to leave, then stopped.

“Dani, we were supposed to meet your current partner Mark Evans at 1pm today. When I called the office to reschedule because of your surgery, I was told that Mark was still in Italy on vacation. Did you know about that?” Dani shook her head no. “Very interesting.”

Anna called up Tracey to give her an update and let her know that Dani would’t be back to class until next week at the earliest. They agreed to change Dani’s goal to 135 lbs. Anna told Tracey that Dani’s doctor agreed completely with the plan. She told Stacey that after Dani’s procedure today, she wouldn’t see any more testosterone in Dani’s bloodwork either. “Do you mean that Dani had her testes lopped off?” “I was as surprised as you are. She called me after seeing the doctor and asked if I could pick her up after her orchiectomy! Once she gets back on her feet, we should see some real changes in her body. Her doctor looked at the supplement you recommended and thought that was perfect for Dani. “I have to tell you Anna, Dani was the most active member of the workout this morning, and had big smile on her face the whole time. I can’t wait to have her back.”

Several hours later, Dani woke up in pain. The pain was all over her body from the manic cardio she participated in. There was a dull ache between her legs but nothing like the muscle burn all over her body. She looked over and saw that Anna had left her medication and glass of water on the night table. After taking the medication, Dani looked in the mirror. She didn’t look too bad, but freshened up and put her robe over her nightgown and slipped into her house mules. She gingerly walked down to the living room. Maggy was up and running to her new mom. Dani picked her up and slowly walked over to the couch. Dani was soon talking baby talk with Maggy and giggling and laughing. Anna and Kat rolled their eyes and decided to get dinner. They made a big salad and chicken noodle soup. Just what the doctor ordered.

After dinner, Anna asked the Kat if she could watch a movie with her sister while she talked with Dani. Kat gave her mom a wink and put on the movie for them.

Anna brought Dani to the kitchen table. “Dani, I’m worried about your company. Mark is no where to be found and your employees are wondering what to do. Besides you and Mark, you have 5 employees that are depending on you. I talked to Debbie, your office manager today and arranged for us to meet the staff tomorrow. We need to put together a plan for them. Dani, I’m worried about Mark. Italy is one of the hotspots for the virus. I’ve gone through your financials for the last year and have some questions for you. What are these payments to this company for?” “I’m not sure, that was Mark’s connection. Can you discern the total payments?”

“It looks like there were 3 payments of $100k, but there is a lump sum due of $2million next week.” “That can’t be right, we don’t have any contracts like that. We need to get online now.” For the next two hours Dani went over every transaction and unfortunately, it looked like Mark was ready to rip everyone off and run. Dani and Anna didn’t know what had happened in Italy, but they moved their clients’ money around so it would be safe. Dani also called Craig and set up a meeting for tomorrow morning.

Dani and Anna spent the rest of the evening with their girls, eating popcorn and watching the movie. Dani and Maggy weren’t watching much of the movie, but were having fun tickling each other. Kat and Anna pretended to watch the movie, while enjoying watching Maggy and Dani. They all ended up in Dani and Anna’s bed as they fell fast asleep.

The next morning they were all up and ready to go into ‘the office.’ Kat and Maggy had on their short outfits while Dani and Anna looked like professionals. The only difference is that today was the first day for Dani to make her appearance. Once again, Anna had laid the groundwork by talking to Debbie and sending her pictures of Dan as Dani. Debbie said everyone would be ready. Debbie knew there was something going on but didn’t have a clue as to what that was. Mark hadn’t been heard of for days and now Anna seemed to be in charge.

Anna and Debbie were good friends. Debbie had worked for Dani and Mark since she graduated from college. She immediately rose to top of the consultants and was rewarded with more responsibility and an increasingly higher salary. She was apprehensive of all the changes and thought she should be exploring other options. When the Nelson’s walked through the door at 8
am, she did a double take. Dan, now Dani, looked almost regal as she brought in her girls with her. Anna had a fire in her eyes and asked Debbie to come into Dan’s office. Dani held the girls while Anna went over the details with Debbie.

“Debbie, I know you are nervous about your position here, but let’s talk before everyone arrives.” Anna sat behind Dan’s desk and showed Debbie the transactions, then asked for her help to determine the best course of action. Debbie and Anna worked for an hour to unravel Mark’s subterfuge. When they were done, they had reclaimed all of the assets and had moved all of their client funds into a side account for safekeeping. By the time the rest of staff arrived, Anna and Debbie had a plan in place and new operating procedures. Dani was coloring with Maggy while Kat stood next to her mom, Anna. Anna had her hand on Kat’s shoulder as her daughter took up a position next to Anna. Kat was growing up before Anna’s eyes and she remembered her mom always telling her the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. She knew Kat was destined for great things in her life.

When the rest of the staff arrived, Dani and Maggy were waiting with coffee and bagels for everyone. Many wondered who this mother and daughter were, but enjoyed the coffee and bagels on their way to the conference room. When Anna and Debbie called the meeting to order, the staff had a feeling of relief as Anna laid out the plan moving forward. Anna would be in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while Dani would be in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and would be available for zoom meetings at any time. Debbie was now in charge of day to day operations. Dani laid out a new stock incentive program that they would all be a part of.

By this time, all of the staff was aware that Dani used to be Dan. They were also aware that Mark was gone, and Anna was now in charge. There was a collective sigh of relief as they were told that all of them were going to get new computers and monitors at home. They were also told they could work from home one or two days a week. Two of the new moms were thrilled. Dani stood up at the end of the meeting. “I appreciate everyone’s acceptance to our new direction. I have the utmost confidence that we are moving in the right direction. I have obviously changed a bit on the outside, but inside I am looking forward to building new relationships with you all.

There was a new upbeat feeling in the office as they all had new goals and a new sense of urgency. When Craig Rummel showed up in the office an hour later, there was a renewed excitement in the office. Craig was one of the most eligible bachelors in all of the surrounding Chicago area. Craig, Anna, Dani and Debbie met with him to talk about final procedures. Craig did a high level presentation and they all agreed to move forward. Anna and Debbie decided on an initial investment while Craig had coffee with Dani.

Debbie Reynolds went to Northwestern University and was one of the top financial grads. Her connection with Anna got her an interview, but her drive and intelligence insured her hire. She learned a lot from Mark, but immediately connected with Dan. Dan gave her as much responsibility as she demanded. Dan thought that Debbie was a key to their future and wanted to make sure she had all the help she needed. Now that Dani had emerged, she was concerned that all of their work together would be lost. But when Dani told Debbie that she was counting on her to help Anna run the firm, Debbie felt her hard work had paid off.

While talking over coffee, Craig could tell that Dani was off the market. Dani was warm and inviting but Craig could tell he had no chance with her. When Debbie returned to ask them to return to the conference room, she grabbed Craig’s arm and led him back to the room. Craig’s attention shifted to Debbie and realized she was the driving force behind management. Debbie wasn’t looking for a man, she wanted to build a career, but there was something intriguing about Craig. When Craig left he had a signed agreement and a huge investment. He also had Debbie’s phone number and a date for Thursday night.
Anna and Dani left the office with a new company name and a new attitude. The new firms was called KM Investments. Debbie was now the office manager and Anna was the managing director of the firm. Dani was totally involved in all aspects, but tended to review all transactions off-line at her home.

Dani now started to take charge at home. She looked at the requirements for her daughters at school. She also looked at the homeschooling websites and saw the plethora of information for young minds. Dani started purchasing books and curriculums for her daughters. While Anna was back in her element as a top notch consultant, Dani took over their household duties. Kat and Maggy started reading and giving book reports. Then they started a homeschooling project to study the works of Georgia O’Keeffe. She was recognized as the ‘Mother of American modernism.’ They studied her upbringing, born in Wisconsin in the late 1800’s. It was a hard life in Midwest America. While having a similar upbringing to Laura Ingalls Wilder, the two women had different passions in life. Georgia’s portraits of New Mexico landscapes and women were breathtaking.

Kat loved learning from her new mom. Dani was totally focused on Kat’s emerging personality. She knew Kat wanted to be in charge like her mom, Anna. Dani’s only goal was to see her girls grow into self actualized women. But when Dani and Maggy got together, there was way too much baby talk, tickling and laughing for Kat and Anna.

By the next Monday, they were in a routine. Dani got up and went to manic cardio, then came home and got breakfast for everyone. While Anna got ready, Dani had the girls getting themselves ready for the day. Anna got a kiss and hug from all her girls before heading to the office.

Dani was now tipping the scales at 145 lbs and was happy as a clam. Anna had taken over the office duties and Dani was teaching the girls at home. Debbie was on her second date with Craig and also on her way to becoming a partner in the firm.

But as quick as that all happened, the new CV-19 was now forcing a lockdown in many midwestern states. Anna said they would all work from home now. Anna would video conference with all the staff three times a day. Their clients were ecstatic at Anna’s and Debbie’s foresight and soon they had new business knocking on their doors.

Is there another adventure for Anna and Dani? Let me know your comments. Thanks. Dee

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Comments are appreciated

Dee Sylvan's picture

Sometimes, it is difficult to understand if you have created something that will be a help to others. I wonder if anyone would think that this bit of fiction would bring out such a feeling.

DeeDee

Whirlwind

This story was a little overwhelming to me.
It seems as though this transformation is happening very quickly, and we didn't seem to be privy to the characters' thoughts as much as in the first one.

very interesting

I loved the story and wonder what will happen next.

I found Kat to be very interesting. who will she end up dating later on? Will she end up with her own Dani? Or a cis-girl?

I dont think she would be right for Didi.

I wonder if Anna would invite Carmen or Tracey over to get a taste of a male wife. If that happened it would be too bad Dani couldnt give Carmen some little girls.

I could see Anna wanting Dani for a home-wife and Carmen for an equal-wife.

How will Dani behave when Maggy grows up more?

It almost felt like Dani would become Anna and Debbie's secretary.