Memoir of a Stealth Transition - 21 of 38

Printer-friendly version
Memoir.jpg
 

Chapter 21 - A Friendship Grows

Maggie, at first miffed that a man was doing so damn well as a feminist, eventually began to relent. Julie and I decided she needed to know the whole story, so one evening in an unused library room we took her into our confidence.

Maggie was as conflicted as Connie was, but she gradually thawed. There was a branch of the nascent feminist movement that believed simply that men are scum! and were quite vocal about it. Others were glad to welcome men who believed in their goals to join in and work along with the women. Naturally, as with any movement, there were a bunch of people in the middle. Maggie had been somewhere in the middle, maybe leaning a bit to the more radical element, when Connie came into her life.

As the friendship grew, the three of us spent more time together, studying and discussing philosophy. Unlike most philosophical discussions on a college campus, this colloquium was not alcohol-infused. After my bender during the panty raid, I had sworn off ever getting drunk again. This resolution gained traction as Julie and I spent more and more time alone together; there was less time for drinking. We both agreed that sex in the morning was far more pleasing than a hangover.

Late one night Maggie was bemoaning the girls she would be sharing a place with next semester. Too many of them were still party animals, even in their senior year. Her feminist soul was further pissed off by two of the girls who were only in school to snag a man. They were rich bitches whose less-than-stellar personalities had found them still man-hunting going into their junior year. "The injustice of it all," mimicked Maggie. As they were being financed by their parents they didn't give a crap about graduating.

By now, Julie and I had mastered the art of telepathic communication via eyes and minute head movements, and the decision was easily made to invite Maggie to become our roommate.

"Really?" squeaked Maggie.

"Really, we both answered together.

"Two things to consider before you answer," I continued. "One, would you be comfortable with Connie as a roommate, I mean Connie in a dress and the whole works. I don’t know how far I'm going to go, but I am certain I want to live my life as a woman if there is any way to do it."

"I still can't figure out why a man would want to live as a woman."

"Because that's who I am. I wish I had been born a woman, but I wasn't and I don't think there's much I can do about that. I just have to be satisfied to look like a woman and do the best I can."

"And Connie is all woman, you won't have to worry about a man in a dress with a five o'clock shadow," added Julie.

"Hell, I hardly shave at all - at least my face. I shave my pits and legs like any woman."

"Watch it buster! Some of us don't take kindly to changing our bodies to please the men."

"I guess it's fortunate that I shave to please a woman, right Julie?"

"She's ticklish when she's shaved."

"I'm not so sure I want to know any more. You said two things?"

"Right, Number two is Julie makes an awful lot of noise when she has an orgasm."

"Want to know what it sounds like when Connie cums?" asked Julie.

"NO! You two are bad."

"Should we ask what you sound like when you have and orgasm?" asked Julie with a mischievous smile.

"That won't be an issue, as there's nobody in my bed to induce an orgasm."

"I thought you feminists swore that dildos were all a woman needs." Connie just had to poke the hornet's nest.

"Scurrilous accusations from testosterone infused male assholes. We mature feminists recognize that men have their place, and sometimes that place is inside a feminist. Or should I say in and out of a feminist. As long as he's washed first. I don't go for dirty old men."

"Or dirty young ones, it seems."

"You got that right! How much would my share be?

So we discussed the technicalities and said goodnight to our new roommate. Amazing how fast things change, isn't it?

 

And so, the cat began to claw it's way out of the bag. So far there were only minor tears, but a paw was sticking out and clawing fervently.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bag of Cats

Dee Sylvan's picture

Ah yes, the cats are about to be unleashed. Can't wait. Dee

DeeDee

Probably repeating myself

Ricky you are so skilled at telling stories. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. This is a really good read. Love it!!!

>>> Kay