Memoir of a Stealth Transition - 13 of 38

Printer-friendly version
Memoir.jpg
 

Chapter 13 - An Offhand Proposal

It wasn't long before everyone on campus knew that Julie and I were an 'item.' That term may be anachronistic, but it's accurate. We studied together, ate together, explored each other's bodies whenever one of our roommates was conveniently absent, fell in both love and lust with each other.

Julie had experience in sex, my knowledge was all theoretical until that weekend. From the start, Julie was the dominant one in the relationship. She made the appointment at Planned Parenthood and by Wednesday evening I had a box of rubbers and she had a tube of foam spermicide. Waiting for the opportunity to use them was supremely frustrating. It took a couple of weeks before her roommate was gone for a day, and all we could think of was divesting myself of my virginity.

We started sharing her clothes as part of our sex play from the first. I lost my virginity wearing her bra, but it didn't take long before I bought my own bra and panties so I didn't have to use hers. I missed the gel fillers I had back at home, but I remembered my Boy Scout knots and a nylon scarf filled with rice had to do. (They never did leak.) Naturally, she kept such stuff in her dorm room because such items would be discovered all too easily in my room. Who cares if a sexy girl has some extra lingerie in her drawers?

My ears got pierced less than a week after that fateful weekend when we met. I took some ribbing about the little gold studs but nothing serious. It did make the gay guys next to the radio station certain I was gay, however.

 

We were squeezed together in the undersized bed in my dorm room, having bribed my roommate to find something to do elsewhere for a few hours. Basking in the afterglow of some very satisfactory sex, Julie sprung her suggestion on me.

"What are you doing for spring break?" she asked.

"Probably going home. You got something in mind?"

"You going to visit with Connie?"

"Now that you've gotten her out of the closet, it's possible."

"I have a better idea."

"You usually do, lover."

"Connie could come home with me and spend the week in my bed."

Connie, not Conrad.

"I haven't got anything to wear!" I moaned.

Notice I didn't even consider refusing? Notice my only complaint was about the lack of clothes?

"How long does it take you to get back home, Connie?"

"Maybe four hours on the bus."

"Not an insurmountable obstacle, don't you think? We could cut classes Friday afternoon, I could meet your family while you explain we're visiting for the weekend because you'll be visiting my family for the break, then we come back with a suitcase full of Connie's things. See, simple!"

"You do realize the implications of bringing you home to meet my family?"

"Should we go ring shopping so they won't make any mistake about us?"

"Wait! I thought the man was supposed to ask that question."

"This from the person wearing the pretty pink bra?"

Julie really liked lovemaking while I was wearing a bra. Don't ask me why.

Hell, I liked it, too. My nipples weren't anywhere near as sensitive as hers, so it didn't matter to me that she couldn't get to them.

"I suppose you have a point."

"Which is good, because your point is rather at a low point."

"You should know, you got it there. Will you marry me?"

"I asked first."

"You only alluded to marriage."

"Yes."

"Does that include Connie?"

"Of course. I can hardly wait to be able to spend more than a few hours with her."

"Think we can find a ring before we get on the bus?"

"We can try."

"I guess I'll be eating bologna for the next few months."

"Silly, you're on the meal plan. But I wouldn't mind eating some sausage."

And that's how Julie and I decided to get married, just about as crazy as the way we met. For that matter, nothing in our lives together was anywhere near what most people would consider normal, but it worked for us.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

" it worked for us".

Podracer's picture

And that is all we need, isn't it?

"Reach for the sun."