Just Like Auntie - ep3

Printer-friendly version

Just Like Auntie- ep3

DISCLAIMER: None of the events are real, just stories.

This is my frav ep so far. Let me know what u think. Still only my 3rd piece of writing tho

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I roll over as I'm being nudged by my cousin. "Hurry up, we overslept".
I hopped out of bed and quickly put my school uniform on. I look in the mirror and quickly take my hair out of whatever she did to it yesterday.

I slip my shoes on and run after my cousin, hop in the car and close the door behind me. "Errrm. You might want to sort that hair out sis". I look up at the car mirror and see my hair is still hanging past my shoulders but is really Curley as it was left like that for such a long time. "I don't know what to do". She hands me a hair scrunchy and tells "just pull it back in a bun or something". I don't touch the scrunchy and just look at her.

How am I supposed to know how to do whatever that is? At least she gets the hint as she turns my head and starts pulling my hair. She reaches into her handbag and pulls out a tough doughnut shaped sponge which she pulls my hair through and loops it around. "What's with the doughnut?, isn't that really girly?". I mean it does make the bun look huge on my head. "First, it's not a doughnut. Second, it's not girly at all, it's for keeping your hair out the way it for when it's a mess"

Well, it's better than curly hair I guess. We head down the road to school and I feel like a bobble head, as we go over bumps the bun tips my head around. I get out the car with my cousin and walk through the school gates. I get a lot of funny looks from the boys in my class but the girls thought it was pretty funny after I explained the whole truth or dare thing. It wasn't until I was asked if I wanted to borrow a eyebrow pencil that I realised my eyebrows were still thin and arched.

Nothing really happened until break. Some boys were throwing paint off the balcony at the girls and one of them got me covered in paint. I had to go to the office to get cleaned up, luckily the school has spare uniforms that you can use while they wash yours.

The woman at the office was nice, she wiped my face down with a cloth but said I would have to take all my uniform off while she washes it. "Do you like trousers?". I replied "not really u prefer shorts at this time of year". She agreed with me and told me to get changed behind the staff lockers in the office. I stripped off all my clothes and put them on top a locker. She took the down and put a pile of complete uniform on top the locker. "I'm afraid I have a meeting, get changed and I'll give you your clothes at the end of the day". Sure I say.

I take the clothes off the top of the locker and lay them out a bench. I pick up the top and quickly put it on, it feels a bit tight but what can you expect for the schools uniform. I put on the jumper and then realise that the pattern is not the usual one, but the same as the girls.

The boys have a normal Jumper and blazer whereas the girls have to wear a jumper that has pink stitching and lining rather than the blue. With My attendance already extremely low I cannot afford to skip lesson. If I do I will be off the art course which I need.

i pick up the other items and see that she has left me a black and pink pleated skirt with a bow, a pair of black tights, a necktie and some open foot shoes. I have no other choice, I cannot miss another lesson or else...

I slide the neck tie around the laced shirt collar and loop it around and tie it. It is really constrictave and is chocking me a little as it digs into my neck. next I slide the skirt up my legs and try to pull it up around my hips but it seems to small. I look at the skirt and find a zip running down the back which I undo before trying again. This time it goes on and I zip it up before repositioning it and tucking in my shirt and jumper. The tights were just black but I struggled to pull them up my legs as they clung to my feet, although once they were on they felt ok. I decided to use the belt as it felt a little lose around the top so I put te belt on. The belt was meant for someone much younger than me but it fit around my waist and with a little pulling it was on. The skirt flared out even more as it was pulled in at the top and my waist was so wide. I slipped the shoes on and found a pink ribbon under them. I just tied that around my wrist.

I was going to have to leave before I was late, u stepped out from behind the lockers and went to get my bag. It's not here! The office lady left a note though, 'I took you bag to be cleaned as well, use this for now'. I looked up at what she left and found a handbag that goes over one shoulder. She had moved all my books and pens into the bag so at least that was all there.

I took the bag and hung it over my shoulder. I left the office and went upstairs to go to the art room. Luckily nobody took notice of me, other than one or two staring boys. On the way up stairs I suddenly felt paranoid, as though everyone below me was looking up my skirt, which they weren't. I tried my best to keep my legs together which only made me look really feminine. I walk into the classroom and go up to my teacher.
"Look, the office lady messed up my uniform, She's in a meeting so I can't do anything about it. Please make sure nobody knows this". My teacher just nods and tells me to take a seat with the other girls. I'm normally the only boy in the class as none of the boys in this school could get into art.

Lesson begins as normal with a register, the teacher didn't call my name and just marked me in. Today's class is supposed to be a collab between the art department and the hair and beauty department. A few girls from art class are selected to be a model for the hair and beauty students. Luckily I don't have to none of that, the Benifit of being the only guy in art. Not that many girls have ever done it anyway.

Our teacher leaves and the hair and beauty students come in and start asking all the girls to write their name on a piece of paper and put it into a box. I thought it was all done until one of them asks me for mine. I look for my teacher but she already left, I write down Haley and give it to the girl to avoid any attention.

They are only picking 3 names, the odds are in my favour. "1st name, haley". I'm doomed, unless my teacher realises I'm gone and comes to collect me I'm done for.

The other two girls come follow me as I go to the girl picking the names. From the other class She takes my hand "we haven't got all day" and embarrassingly holds my hand as she pulls me along the corridor to the other room. She finally lets go but the rooms been done up to look like a makeshift salon with 3 chairs in the middle of it. They hand us each a form that asks about allergys. I've got no allergy a so just leave it blank and sign 'Haley'.

They begin by draping a pink cape around our necks. Next they take my hair out of the bun and brush it out. "You have lovely hair". Errm what do I say "Thanks" I guess. She then leans my head into a sink with a special tap on it and begins rinsing my hair through. While she leaves it to rise she begins spreading a mud mask on my face which means I can't move my head much. While I'm stuck facing upwards she moves my hands in a small metal table Infront of me. I can feel sharp pains and tugs as she scrapes out the underside of my nail she pushes back the top 'cuticle' if the nail as she called it which hurt quite a bit. She goes on to file my nails so they are round and no longer chewed.
She asks "you need to stop biting your nails, want some acrilics?". I have no clue what they are, I mumble "sure whatever" having given up any hope of my teacher getting me out of this.

I can feel her pushing against my nail like she's trying to flatten my fingers. She repeats this on all of them and then leaves my hand in this warm machine thing so I can't move then. She asks "how about some wax", thinking she's on about wax for nails or something I just say, "sure".

I almost crapped myself when she started taking off my shoes and tights. She said "just relax" as she later warm strips all over my legs and left them". I felts a lot of painful pulling on my toenails and then a wet brush that gave off a horrid smell. it must be nail polish, she did the same thing on my hand and feet several times before adding a 'protective gloss layer'.

She left everything else and returned to my hair which she massaged and washed several times with different shampoos. She started to wind my hair overly tight round some hair curlers. It felt like she was ripping my scalp off. This was taking an awfully long time. She washed off the mud mask but kept me laid back.

She started applying creams to my face and then started with a lot of makeup. She had got these wierd curves that had funny bits coming off one side. They asked me to close my eyes while coming at them. They pushed against my eyelid for about a minute which was uncomfortable. When I opened my eyes I had huge lashes. Then they added mascara over all that. She came at my eye with these scissor looking things, only they had flat bars on each end that interlocked. She pressed it Over my lashes and then clamped it shut for a while on each. My lashes now curved right out and I couldn't see anything through my lashes because they were too thick. She returned to my legs and grabed something stuck to my leg. She then yanked it and I yelped as it pulled all the hairs off the area. She repeated this so many times.

She took my hair out the torture devices and took my hands out of the warm machine. I sit up and look down at my feet. My nails were filed neatly and were painted a pale pink. I reach down to pull up my tights and find that my nails were somehow 5x longer than before. They were perfectly rounded in the top but were slightly pointed on the tip. They were the same colour. It will be fine aunt should have nail polish remover.

I struggle to pull up the tights as I feel like my nails are being pulled every time when u get up the girl sprays me with stong perfume and moves behind me and asks "want a piercing?". I've always wanted a cool stud but my mum would never let me do it, why not. "Yes please". She puts a dot on each ear and then clips a device to each of my ears and presses down. After the sharp pain she removed them. Girl "I can do some other stuff, our little secret". Of course I say "sure". She lifts up my top and places a device against by belly she snaps and locks it closed for a few seconds before releasing it and quickly covering it up. She grabs my face and inserts thing rod up my nose. She pushes a needle into my nose as I stare in disbelief. She takes the needle out and puts a tiny gem into your nose. It hurts like hell as the back gets snapped into place which causes the stud to pull into my nose unnaturally. "All done"

I get up and look in the mirror. I have two giant hoops hanging from my ears. In my nose there is an embedded gem. I lift up my top. What the ****. There was a dainty chain with Gemed bells attached to it. She never said it would be this.i should've listened more rather than zoning out.

I took my bag and turned in the spot which felt weird as the hoops swing back and forth tapping my neck and shoulders. The belly piercing hurt as it catches against the buttons of my shirt. I now looked like most of the girls in my year that are constantly being told off for inappropriate piercings.

All I can do is go to the office

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like SHE is going

Samantha Heart's picture

To be a girl for quite some time to come & may even come to like it.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Staff problems

Jamie Lee's picture

The boys throwing the paint should get a two week vacation and receive a fail for the classwork they miss for those two weeks.

The lady in the office should not assume because of how his hair looked that he was a girl or even left him alone while he was changing behind the curtain.

His art teacher should never have left the room even though the other girls were coming in to select girls to make over.

And now he's made to look like a girl because he never spoke up and corrected everyone's beliefs, and because he didn't know what the girl who worked on him was talking about.

How's he going to explain all this to his teachers and his mom? That boy best find his voice and find it fast.

Others have feelings too.