School madness 1

Printer-friendly version

Please note this is purely fictional and is just a story.

I'll save or the boring stuff for after the story.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I guess this is where I introduce myself. Hi, my names Charlie. I go to Brixton academy.

Being at the academy isn't too bad, I've sat back through the first 3 years and coming into my 4th year all students in my year were made to pick 2 subjects to study. For me this wouldn't be a problem other than the fact that the options were limited down to art, product design, DT, IT, drama and cooking. Ive always tried to avoid taking part in stuff like this so I put off selecting my choices until the end of the term. Before I knew it it was too late to pick and I could only wait until the next term to see what got picked for me.

Now I'm sitting waiting for my timetable to see what subjects I've ended up with. I get a gentle tap on the shoulder and ms smith handed me a timetable. The first row of subjects read: Project design, IT and drama. By the sounds of it I got lucky with IT, dramas not so great but project design should be easy enough.

I found myself wandering the halls after tutor searching for the project design room, I was able to find the room easy enough and got there early enough that I could pick a seat on one of the back seats out of direct view from the teachers desk. After a few minutes of waiting at my desk the room started to fill up with girls. I was one of the only boy in the room.

It wasn't until lesson began that I realised what I had been signed up for. The teacher was explaining all about making clothes like dresses. At this point I decided I would pay no further attention and wait out these long sessions until I can change. I was zoning out when I heard my name being called by the teacher. "I will now demonstrate how to make certain parts of your uniform fit better". With this I slowly made my way and stood where the teacher indicated as she began taking measurements around my arms, legs, hips and chest, after a minute she used a needle and thread to pull my shirt tight. Next she proceeded to tighten the trousers but a thread snapped and I was then stood in the middle of the room trying to hold my trousers up. "Sorry Charlie, it didn't go quite as planned but the rest of you get the idea. Anyway, Charlie let me grab you a new uniform as promised". At this point I was confused and regretted not paying attention to what my teacher was saying in class, at least she was going to give me new uniform. She took my hand and took me to a large cub board in the side of the room. She grabbed a few things from the shelf and handed them to me in a pile before taking me into a changing cubicle and leaving me there to change.

I took my clothes off and put them into the bin. I only just got a look at the first item in the poor when I realised my teachers mistake. I tried calling my teacher but to no avail, I tried waiting but after 5 minutes nobody came in. All I could do was change into the clothes she left. The first item on the pile I found was a pair of black tights. I took my socks off and pulled them up my legs shivering as they slid up. I held up the next item of clothing which was a skirt! It was a black pleated skirt with a miniature bow on the front and a zipper running up the back. holding it up to my waist made it seem to come down to below the knees but the waist was much too thin for that. I undone the zipper and stepped into the middle of the skirt, I pulled it up above my waist and struggled with the zipper until I had completely done it up. After pulling it down and trying to straighten it out I found that it actually was rather short and ended a little bit above the knee, while the top of the skirt went way above my waistline. It felt so tight around my Lower back and butt. Next came the shirt which had frills on the collar and end of the tight fitting sleeves that hugged my arms. I put my shoes on and cautiously left the room in search of my teacher to fix this mistake.

The moment I opened the curtain my teacher was there waiting. I got as far as "Ms I can't go to class like this I-". Before she interupted me " yes your quite right, I need to sort your hair out and quickly your already late for PE". With this she proceeded to sit me in front of here where she attacked my long scruffy red hair with a brush. It was painful as the brush kept catching and yanking my head back, I had tears in my eyes as the teacher hushed me and quickly finished doing my hair. She took out a pink hairband and started pulling my hair backwards into bundles and holding it in place by pulling back on my hair with a iron grip. After this I was trying my hardest not to cry while she pulled my hair in different directions. After a minute she tied it up and stood me up, my hair felt like it was being ripped from my scalp and was burning like crazy. Even without her pulling at it the strong painful grip was still there as I got ushered out the door.

I made for the nearest locker room to try and look at what had transpired in the past lesson but when I went to go into the changing room I was collared by the girls gymnastics teacher who said "oh no missy, the girls room is on the other side" at this point I was already out of control being pushed into changing room. And out into a free spot on the benches with the girls. The teacher wasn't taking any nonsense and wait watching for me to start changing.

I was completely surrounded by the girls but I was only focused on my own embarrassing situation. I decided to try and convince the teacher to leave by taking off my shoes. When I turned around the teacher was gone and seemed to be convinced I was now changing. I took this as my chance to go into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a cute girl staring back at me with a slim figure accented perfectly by a skirt that hugged her waist and showed every curve from her back right down to her bossom. My hair had been done in a French plat and I had no idea how to take it out as it had hair being taken from a ton of different places to feed into one long chain with pins in a ton of places. There wasn't a hair out of place but I couldn't find a way to get it out so I can rid myself of the constant burning sensation and the feeling of someone pulling my head back. It was a strangely pleasurable feelings but I looked like a girl! I panicked and ran back in to get my shoes and sneak out back only to find that someone had hidden my shoes. I took my stuff and headed for the reception to make my escape.

I was greeted by a lovely lady in her late 30s who kindly offered to get me a reasonable pair from conviscated property. I gave her my shoe size and after a minute of rummaging through boxes and looks of disappointment she finally found a pair. She came around and sat me down to put them on. She opened the box and took my leg in hand, she slid my feet into comfortable shoes that fit snugly to my feet. I looked down to see she had found some black leather boots. They had a tall heel and had a few thin straps that wrapped around my ankle and leg. The foot however only had one strap and a pointed toe. "These are my new shoes, I brought them this morning on the way here. You can get away with wearing these today as they are the only pair in your size". She proceeded to firmly tighten the tiny buckles to my ankles and helps me to my feet. "And as your now year 10 let me treat you" she took a little bag out of her handbag. "Now close your eyes". I closed my eyes to hide the new shoes from my sight. I herd a few sound as she unzipped the bad and I felt some cold smelling cream being dapped all over my face. Next I could a soft relaxing brush going running its way over my face. What followed next was a smaller brush touching my eyelids. "Can you open your eyes and look up for a second" I opened my eyes and saw a pencil millimetres from touching my eye, I froze in shock trying not to get poked in the eye as she drew right on the inside of my eye! I'm amazed she never actually poked my eye with it. "You can close again sweetie". I closed my eyes and heard a strange popping sound as a small cap was taken off. All I can feel is a gentle pushing against my eyelashes and a odd weight being layered on my eyes. I felt a pencil running its way along my eyebrows as they were coloured in. "Blow me a kiss". I wouldn't mind doing that after all I just indured. I started blowing a kiss when she grabbed my chin and squashed my cheeks so I was stuck puckering up. She started touching my lips with a stick covered in a sticky gel. She held me there for a minute while I started feeling my lips swell and sting from whatever she put on them. Next she used another stick to smear a thick dryer coat over the top. "Oh goodie, I got and email, due to your shoes not being actual uniform your sitting in the office with me for the time being".

I ended up sitting in the office with the lady as she was on the phone talking about her last salon appointment. She took out a pot filled with clear liquid and woke up out of my haze I Yelped "what's that?!?" And sat right up in my chair. "I'm just sorting my nails out, they are a bit rough, I can sort yourd out if you want, looks like you haven't cut them in a while".

I suppose she was right, letting her cut them would save me doing it. "Sounds great". She took a file out of her bag and filed each if my long nails so that the end was squared. "Looking better already, lets coat them shall we". I saw her put the clear pot on the desk next to me as she pulled my hands onto her lap. I could smell varnish as she brushed off the top of my nails. She must be washing them with that clear stuff. After having her leaning on my hands for a while m. I tried to get a glance under her arm at my hand and caught a glimpse of long doll pink nails with an extremely shiny polished gleam to it. My nails were much longer than before and touched one another making a satisfying clink.

Before long work arrived at the office and I tried to complete it on the computer. My long nails made it impossible to type and when I tried to pull them off all it did was hurt me and pull at my nail.

After a while I was great full to be let out to go home but when I got home I was unable to undo my shirt buttons, the shoes or my skirt! Stupid nails! I tried clipping them with nail clippers but the nails were so thick that I couldn't even get the clippers over them. I will have to wait for my sister to get home.

Hope you enjoyed this, I'm very rusty at writing but I am going to be back writing more. I should be releasing a sequel on this.

Thanks, Horizon

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice start

Short and sweet. I'll look forward to future chapters of the story H.

Wendy Coomber

School madness

A good mishap at school tale. I have to wonder about that first teacher though and why she did what she did. He was in a boys uniform and Charlie is not usually a feminine name.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Mistake or helping to change?

Jamie Lee's picture

Charlie, male of female? The beginning never says. And the choices Charlie is given lend themselves more toward the school giving a girl these choices, right? Maybe.

Was the thread breaking in the Project Design class really an accident or designed to start Charlie towards accepting who she really is. Or was it to help Charlie recognize what others see in him?

If Charlie is male, when he saw the clothes given him why didn't he just put the pants back on, hold them up and go complain about the uniform the teacher gave him?

Although, maybe Charlie is male since he was headed towards the boys locker room for PE. But still, why didn't he complain when the gym teacher directed him to the girls locker room?

Or how his hair was fixed or the makeup that was applied? Why didn't he just drop everything and showed the mistake in perception that was being made?

Is Charlie too shy to speak up for himself? Or too embarrassed? And what about the sister? Is she the guardian, are the parents no longer with them? Will she blow her top, laugh or sympathize with the mistake if one was made?

Others have feelings too.

School madness

This was an excellent story can't wait to see what is going to happen to him next