New Home Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Olivia was the third person to wake up the next day. Piper was already up watching TV, and Bailey was going through her clothes. "Good morning, Olivia," Bailey said when she saw that Olivia was up.

"Good morning Bailey," said Olivia. "Piper." Olivia got out of her bed and put her clothes back on. She had slept wearing only her bra and panties, since she had been accustomed to sleeping in her underwear as a boy. Olivia put her shirt and shorts back on, went to the bathroom, and then went and got the new cell phone she had got at the mall yesterday. She set up her old Google account on her phone and downloaded some of the apps she had had on her old phone. But when she was going to download Instagram and Snapchat, she hesitated. If the Y. F. F. H. staff didn't want her to reveal that she used to be a boy, then that probably meant she couldn't use her old social media accounts. Could she? Olivia decided to play it safe and start up entirely new accounts.

"You gonna take a shower with me?" Bailey asked as she went into the bathroom.

"Uh, yeah," said Olivia. "I probably should take a shower today."

"Then get some clothes and come into the bathroom," said Bailey.

Olivia got a change of clothes and underwear out of her dresser and followed Bailey into the bathroom. They went past the bathroom stalls and into the shower area. Behind the wall was a bench and a line of shower nozzles on the wall. Below each nozzle was a shelf with soap bars and shampoo bottles.

"Wait, these are the showers?" Olivia asked.

"Yes," Bailey said as she took off her shirt. "We all shower together."

"Uh...okay," said Olivia. A week ago, she would've been happy to be in a room with a naked girl. But for some reason, the thought did not arouse her now.

"What's wrong?" Bailey asked as she unclipped her bra. "Are you self-conscious?"

"No, no," Olivia lied. She took off her own shirt and shorts, then put them on the bench. She slid her panties off her body, then fumbled off her bra. Bailey did the same, and now they were both fully naked. They showered together, scrubbing their bodies and washing their hair. Olivia felt a little weird, having to take a shower with another person doing the same right near her. But it was over within ten minutes. After she turned her shower nozzle off, Olivia got a towel off of the bench. She dried off her full body, but when she went to her hair, she found that it was quite different. Her wet hair flopped around like a wet rag, and there was no way she could cry it off just by wiping it with a towel.

"Do we have a hair dryer?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, we do," said Bailey. "It's in one of the drawers by the sink."

"Got it," Olivia said as she got a towel to wrap around her body. She knew she was going to have to wrap the towel around her whole body, instead of just tying it around her waist. She carefully wrapped the top of the towel around her so that it hid her breasts, while also concealing her butt and vagina. She walked out to the sink, opened a drawer, and got out the hair dryer.

While Olivia was drying her hair, Valeria walked into the bathroom. "Hey Olivia," said Valeria.

"Oh, hi there," said Olivia. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good," said Valeria. "I just got a text from Stephanie. She's having a pool party this evening."

"Who's Stephanie?" Olivia asked. "She a friend?"

"Yes," said Valeria. "She and her roommates are our friends. We often hang out with them, have sleepovers, go out to the mall. They're nice people."

"Huh," said Olivia. "When's the pool party?"

"This evening," said Valeria. "At the mansion's swimming pool."

Olivia put down her hair dryer. "Oh crap, I don't have a swimsuit. I just realized."

"That's okay," said Valeria. "We'll go out and get you one."

"We couldn't have got one when we went out yesterday," Olivia grumbled as she felt her hair. It felt pretty dry now. She went back to the shower area, took her towel off, and put on her clean clothes.

***

After breakfast, Olivia went with Bailey and Valeria to the mall to get a swimsuit. Olivia ended up getting a red one-piece swimsuit, despite Bailey's suggestion to get a bikini. Olivia knew her late mother would not approve of her wearing a skimpy swimsuit. When she had been a boy, his mom had only let him wear swim trunks, and never a Speedo. So she knew a bikini would not fly past her mom's radar if she were here.

That evening, Olivia went to the pool party with Bailey, Valeria, and Piper. The foster home's swimming pool was on the first floor, just down the hall from the cafeteria. The pool was as big as an average public swimming pool, with its shallowest point being four feet and its deepest point being thirteen feet. There was also a hot tub.

There were six other girls there when Olivia and her roommates got there. "Hey guys!" one girl said. She wore a black bikini and had gray eyes, a pointed chin, and short black hair. "Is this the new girl?"

"Yes," said Bailey. "Her name's Olivia."

"Hi Olivia," said the black-haired girl. "I'm Stephanie."

"Hi Stephanie," said Olivia. "So you're having this pool party?"

"Yes," said Stephanie. "We've got pizza, and soda, and chips. And, uh, yeah. Enjoy the pool party!"

Olivia got two pieces of cheese pizza and a cup of Sprite. She ate her food, then went for a dip in the pool. The water was so nice. It wasn't cold but it wasn't too hot either. It felt great.

"Hey Olivia, want to see a trick?" Bailey asked.

"Sure!" said Olivia. She watched Bailey get up on the diving board and walk up to the edge. Bailey jumped on the diving board a couple times, using it as a trampoline. On her fourth jump, Bailey went up in the air, tucked her arms and legs in, and cannonballed into the water.

"You think that's something?" Stephanie asked. "Just watch this." She got up onto the diving board, got a running start, and jumped off the edge. She somersaulted in the air before splashing into the water.

"Nice one," said Olivia.

After they did some more jumps off the diving board, Olivia went into the hot tub with Bailey, Stephanie, and one of the other girls, named Sarah. "So, are you liking it hear?" Stephanie asked Olivia.

"Yeah...yeah, I am," said Olivia. "It was a little strange, adjusting to this, but I like this place."

"It took me, like, a week to fully adjust," said Sarah. She was a dark-skinned girl. "But now I love it."

"I've been here for a year," said Stephanie.

"Do we have school here?" Olivia asked.

"Well, not right now, in July," said Bailey. "But yes, Miss Johnson signs us up for school in September."

Olivia laid her head back against the pool deck and felt the hot tub's jets going against her body. It felt so good. She had to admit, this really was a nice place. She still didn't know why and how she had turned into a girl, but she didn't care as much now. She had gotten used to her new body, and the other girls here were treating her well. She was starting to think being a girl wasn't so bad.

To be continued...

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Everything you could want, and it's FREE!

laika's picture

...all you have to do is not tell anyone you used to be a boy.
But y'know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.
I'm just afraid of what might be asked of Olivia when her bill comes due.
Also I keep waiting for one of the other girls to let slip that she'd been a boy
before coming here too, and someone else whispering urgently:
"We're not supposed to talk about that!"
~intriguing story so far! Veronica

Their own credit card?

Jamie Lee's picture

Olivia sure is taking all of this rather calmly, for a boy who never wanted to become a girl.

They each have their own credit cards? And Miss. Johnson picks up the bill? Naw, there's a catch somewhere and the bill has to come due sometime. A bill that let's the girls roll up thousands of dollars in debt with Miss. Johnson then she demands payment of an unsavory kind.

Others have feelings too.