Shadowsblade: Some things should not be...Taken

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.

In this chapter

The movie is nearly done, but the fun of it ending is replaced by a need back home of new family in trouble!!!

~o~O~o~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When our small group ported back to Australia, the producers asked us to land at the main studio this time instead of the location in New Zealand. The main reason for the change, was because most of the filming was done for the most part on all exterior shooting that I was part of and now we Drow would spend almost all of the coming weeks on a soundstages inside the studio lot.

On that first day back, I had to layout what I wanted in my trailer once again to a new PA and that was boring as heck to get her up to speed. She had none of the notes from the last one! I was really mad about the simple stuff, like the carpet being made of natural fibers instead of the nylon we found in the townhome and I really needed that natural fiber carpet so it does not cause a rash on my feet.

Since the local studio ran this housing complex, they were not aware of my special needs. Where as the location trailer I used, was fully outfitted by our film company and they understood my needs! So the local studio sent over a large team to change out the carpet while we all had a meal and a short break enjoying the city.

But after that mess was all done, our small group was shown a very nice townhouse that was within a very short walking distance of the studios and I loved that small detail. Walking to work via the small shopping zone, plus small mall would make the day or night seem much more calm to me.

During the first one of those short walks during my first week back at work, I had found at least five good places to eat and one great place that had all natural clothing made by the locals around here. That last store made my year, the lady that owned it was very nice to us Drow and she understood what I really needed in clothing, plus she kept it very quiet that I was a Sidhe!

Most of my working time was spent on set, either day or night. The director kept up a very fast schedule to make sure he had enough of us twins on film to cut into the movie's plot and some extra shots were added during the weeks we filmed in New Zealand.

At night, most of my time was spent doing the hard EFX work that was required to complete our project, including close ups and most of the fighting with the stunt players. The days were left for acting directly with the other actors, or EFX that had them appearing in the shot with us and lastly the fighting scenes we all showed in.

~o~O~o~


Tuesday July 31, 3:25 PM
Our large townhome,
near Gold Coast studios Australia

We had been let off set early today! They had to reset the stage for another shot and that meant the whole stage was being cleared out, to make room for a new set to take it's place in a few days time. But my night schedule was still the same, with two days off...day time only? Twelve hours or so more or less per day of us Drow getting to see the city around us, you have to take time off when you can get it!...Even half days!

I had just stepped out of the shower, when the twin me combing her hair out by the sink sniffed the air. The scent of a strange human filled her nose, all coming from the bedroom behind the bath's door. But that was normal during the weekdays, as we had staffers that would come in and clean the home for us, plus other small chores.

Both of the Pixies, were busy having too much fun bathing in one of the bathrooms sinks to really notice what I had just smelled. Our group did not worry much here at the townhouse because of the tight security around this complex that housed us and a few other important actors.

"If you are cleaning up my room, I will be done in about twenty minutes and then we are leaving?" I questioned the smell and the sounds of a heart beating faster in the next room.

We stood silently waiting for some kind of reply? But all my ears picked up was my dresser drawers being slid open, "Ahh the clothes on the bed...are what we will be wearing, so please leave them alone and collect the washing from the bin or clean the rest of the house?" I asked again.

Now I heard someone moving towards my door, the scent was much stronger now that the steam from my showering that filled bathroom was now gone. The new scent was defiantly human and male, that I was sure of now! With a man being so close to my bath, plus both of us not exactly dressed right now! I sent the Pixies out to see who was there with a thought ~"Violet...go see who that is!"~

~"Done sister!"~ she mentally told me from the sink, where she was bathing with her sister.

Both Violet and Lilac, shot out of the sink and their armor came out of nowhere to cover them both up just as magic invisibility made them vanish from sight. We Drow could still see them, but as they flew towards the door...it creaked open a crack and a hand came into the room holding a small camera. The room filled with a dozen very quick nearly blinding flashes as the camera took pictures.

The Pixies were on him instantly for that, they both knew what a camera was and what it could mean to us all. Pictures taken out of context, or used as bribery material by someone!

Two crazed Pixies flew all over the man dressed in a cleaning uniform, both started sticking his body hard with spears and he started to scream in pain...then ran for the door out. We Drow were running very close right behind him and not exactly dressed for the occasion!

He stumbled over the corner of the bed for a second, but stood up quickly and since he had a huge lead on both of us twins he made it to the bedroom door and slammed it in our face. Too bad that did not work!

Rehanna ported into the living room right in front of him as he spun from shutting the door and slammed a hand heel hard into his face, breaking his nose in a nasty crunch of bone. Now broken, it started to bleed a river of blood as he cupped both hands over it.

"You did not have to do that you bloody bitch!" he tried to shout out over the growing blood flow and his now funny sounding voice.

Rehanna grabbed his throat in one hand, then slammed him to the wall while Rohanna opened the bedroom door, "Sure I did human, I have to tenderize the meat before I feed it to something hungry!"

As Rehanna held him still, Rohanna yelled into his face, "Well...here we are both naked, just like you wanted. So try to do something before you get killed today!"

"Get off me you two basket case sheilas!" he gasped out.

"Ohh vith nindol, udos elgg ukta" Rehanna hissed out in Drow at the room, as she held his neck in a vice like grip.
(Ohh fuck this, we kill him!)

"Ori'gato's lar Bill ust, vel'uss zhaun ka jaluss zhaun uk zhah ghil?" Rohanna the ever so slightly calmer Drow said back to her twin and the ancient Drow spirit that seemed to make a home within that body.
(Let's call Bill first, who knows if anyone knows he is here?)

"Well...be quick about it, I am not holding onto him all day!" Rehanna warned.

"Then tie the bastard up and lay him on the tile floor, so the blood is easy to clean up if we have to get rid of him!" Rohanna said back in a hiss of english so the man knew where he now stood...on deaths very door!

"Jora, ula!" Rehanna barked back then leaned over to grab a lamp sitting on the table nearest her. Next she slammed the man to the floor, by rolling him over her back, then yanked the power cord from both the lamp in her hand and the wall. Now she quickly tied the man up, his hands frist and used a new lamp cord on both of his legs from his ankles to his knees! (Rats, fine!)

Rohanna walked back into their bedroom, grabbed some fresh clothes to wear and tossed half of them the twins way who was still standing naked in the living room. Rehanna hissed "Thanks!" as the clothes flew allover her. Afterward, Rohanna picked up her phone while busily dressing herself and called Bill.

~o~O~o~

Across the small town

Bill's phone rang and buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out, then looked at who was calling, "Ohh it's Ro dear, she must be ready to go out and eat a bit or maybe she needs the car?" he told Jineen next to him.

"But honey, she said that she would leave us alone for the afternoon and eat a late dinner before hitting the studios again?" she questioned the reason for the call.

When Bill answered the phone, he did not even get a word in before the yelling of a teen Drow filled the air, "Bill a guy snuck into the house...took pictures of us naked in the shower...he tried to run...we got him all tied up...what to do with him!" was rattled off at him in a nonstop stream of rage.

"A man is in the house and he took pictures!" Bill shouted back, Jineen standing by him leaned closer to hear the call too!

"Yes, he got in while we were in the shower, then took pictures of us! I want to chop him up and drop him off at the reef offshore...please get back here...before I lose it and..." the Drow cried trying hard to fight her growing anger down and NOT do the wrong thing today!

When the tied up human heard that cry, he struggled with is bindings and tried very hard to break free as he started to yell out, "Help get me out of here, before these Bloody cunt crazy sheilas kill me!" Rehanna kicked him in the ribs to quiet him.

Rehanna then quickly stuffed a lose sock of her's into his mouth that was conveniently laying on the living room floor and when he would not quiet down..."Shut it human, or die!" she hissed down at him. The man laying there instantly believed the threat and stopped his thrashing about.

Bill heard the shouting and knew he had to try to help and rather calmly said to Rohanna, "We will be right there, don't do anything till we get there?"

Bill got a squeaked "Yes." from the Drow as she hung up

Jineen started to run off for the car even before Bill did, "That man must have seen the car was gone, knocked on the door while Ro was in the shower and entered when she did not answer...thinking no one was there. But why the pictures?" she asked Bill just as they both arrived at the small rental car and started to get in.

"He is a perv, photog or nut...that wanted photos of the girls and we will have to find out which one!" he said as the car started, then both rear tires squealed as he spun them to smoke.

A few minutes later, Bill drove the car into the townhome's drive and skidded to a stop. His tire smoke gained the full attention of the complex's gate guard and the guard started to make some quick calls.

Jineen was out of the car instantly, she opened the homes front door and found both Drow pacing the room like crazed, penned in animals. Both muttered under their breath in Drow, that was not a good sign at all from the twins...the glowing red eyes from both teens told Jineen it was worse...much worse!

Jineen hugged the closest one, "Honey we are here now and we can fix this!" she comforted the girls.

Bill was in the door next, he saw the man laying on the floor and hissed at the man as he closed the door then locked it, "So this is the asshole!"

"Yes Bill, he did this!" one twin barked that Bill was now calling Rohanna more often, as she shoved a camera at him. Over the last months the twin Drows seemed to take on separate personalities most of the time, Bill could tell one from the other by style of dress or bearing. Rohanna was more human like and took thing calmly, while Rehanna was defiantly the DROW part of the twins with just enough human in the mix to keep her from being overly viscous.

Bill's anger rose as he flipped through the pictures on the camera's memory of the girls in the bath and after those pictures was dozens of the girls outside on the street beyond the house. Some even showed the groups, coming and goings from the house during the day...this man was 'casing' the house for when they were not home for sometime!

Bill hunkered himself down lower to stare the man in the face, as Bill flicked through the images again for the man, "Well what was this all for!" he demanded an answer as he took the gag out of the man's mouth.

"Help!" he yelled out and Bill instantly clamped a strong hand over his mouth to silence him again.

"Bill I placed a silence spell on the house, you could shoot him with a shotgun all day and no one outside would even hear a peep!" one Drow grinned over at Bill and that one was defiantly Rehanna of course!

"Good, I know your spells are 100% perfect!" that is when Bill removed his hand again from the man's mouth, "Yell all you want to...Drow magic keeps all the sound inside this house...no one will hear you outside at all!"

"Hey bloke, I was just here to get some pics for the papers and I was not pinching your things?"

"Pinching?" Bill questioned.

"Stealing...mate!...I was not stealing!" the man barked an explanation.

"And the pictures, explain that part...NOW!" Bill growled down at him.

"I saw the opportunity to get ripper pics of them and took it!" he smiled like a sick man.

Bill saw that smile and slugged him in the side, "That was a very bad idea...so you took pics of underage girls and hoped to have them all published for money?"

"Yep mate, they would have blurred out the naughty bits!"

Jineen lost it, she was now that mother bear protecting her two new cubs and this woman had raised 'only she knew' how many children over the long decades! Jineen leapt to the man's side and quickly kicked him in the side four times, till Bill stopped her.

Jineen stared down at the man her rage, as Bill held her back from harming him even more "That was just the start!" she screamed.

Rohanna laughed at the blows, then Rehanna smiled her appraisal of the kicks that broke at least one rib..."Jineen when you kick him, go straight on at his side with your foot and lift the toe a bit to put more foot pad into the blows."

"Ohh thanks!" she said as she slipped from Bills arms and kicked the prone man five more times, "Ohh that is much better...thanks!"

"Enough of that, we have to decide what to do with him?" Bill questioned the group.

"Kill him," Rehanna answered quickly, too quickly.

"I take him somewhere, chop him up like I said and drop him near the reef for the sharks to eat!" Rohanna smiled next, her plan for the mans demise.

Bill shook his head, since he started to notice the twins growing different, Rohanna was the calm one most of the time and Rehanna was just pure Drow...just tamed a little bit!

"Well that is defiantly out! So what we are going to do, is get the guards in here and turn him over to the cops!" Bill shouted at the room.

"Ohh no, do not turn me over to a coppa, we can make a deal bloke!" the man asked as he squirmed on the floor.

"If we are doing that, I want him stripped incase he is hiding something...like more pics of us!" Rohanna demanded and pulled out a dagger to cut the mans clothes off.

"Just wait, let me go through his pockets first and then we can get nasty if I find something more?" Bill told the teens.

As Bill slowly went through each of the mans pockets in turn, that is when Jineen spotted a duffle bag on the chair next to her, "Who's bag is this?" she questioned after never having seen the bag before just now.

"Not ours?" the twins said in stereo.

Bill shook his head at the stereo Drow and sighed as he pulled out the mans pockets.

"Then it must be his!" Jineen barked and the man nodded back, "well lets see what all is in here shall we?" she said next and zipped the bag open, as Rehanna joined by her side to see.

Bill pulled out the last pocket on the man's jeans and a necklace with a gold medallion fell out, "Well what is this?" he questioned the man, as she picked it up.

Rohanna standing over them both saw it next and growled out, "That was from SARA you thief!" and she kicked at him.

Bill grabbed the raging Drow to slow her down, Jineen saw what was coming next and wrapped her arms around the twin next to her. Only the Drows wish not to harm their friends stopped them both from acting out.

Bill yelled at the Drow in his arms, "Stop it...stop it now! We don't need that right now...do we?"

"But that was from Sara! Before she was taken..."

"Sara at school?" Bill made sure.

"Yes, from her and her dad...it's her...mark." Rohanna admitted.

"Fuck!...This is from Gothmog?" he had to ask next, as Bill studied the small disk of golden metal and the strange symbols that covered it.

"Yes." the Drow said in stereo once more.

"Would he know it was taken from you honey?" Jineen asked next, knowing this could get worse.

"Right when this THIEF left the building and maybe he even knows right now?" the teen Drow admitted again.

"That is not good!" Bill barked out.

Bill leaned back down to the prone man, "Why did you take this?" he asked, as his hand swung it in the man's face.

"It looked special and might fetch a few on the net because she is famous to some fans out there?" the man tried not to smile as he spoke.

"Do you have any idea what this is or who gave it to her?" Bill hissed out.

"Nope...I don't bloke?"

Bill sighed out slowly now, "This was a gift from a...."

Jineen shushed him, "BILL!...No, that is a bad idea telling him who gave that necklace to Ro as a gift?"

"Yes Jineen you are right?" then he looked down at the man again, "Lets just say this..." Bill dangled the necklace in the man's face, "you were about to tug on superman's cape and steal from a true friend of his. That would have made him very mad and him killing you would have been him, being kind to you!" Bill warned.

Bill then handed the necklace back to one of the Drows, "Better to wear that from now on, while we are here in Aussieland..." he laughed.

"Okay..." the twin said as she placed the gift necklace back around her neck, "But what to do with this guy?"

Jineen barked back at all three from her searching the mans duffle bag, "Ohh I would just do what Rohanna said...kill the guy!" and she slowly pulled out of the bag the reason for her anger. Several video and sound remote listening devices fell into her lap.

Bill stands up like a shot, "Let me see one of those honey!"

"Hey mate...I did not plant any of those here yet!" the prone man said with a cracked friendly smile.

"LIAR!" Rohanna shouted out as she kicked his side again and several ribs crunched from the savage blow.

"So he lied about that!?" Bill told the twin and she nodded back.

"I did not lie mate, get this basket case sheila off me!" he moaned in pain.

"What you don't know 'mate'!" Bill grinned down at the man, "She can tell when a person lies One hundred percent of the time, that power has never failed her on a human." Bill boasted.

"Ohh get out, mate and untie me!"

"No!" Bill said as he glanced Rohanna's way, "But Ro?...Look for any of the bugs please?"

"Got it!" she chirped and waved her hand in a pattern to create a spell that Bill had seen done once before in his office up at ARC. After the spell did it's work, both twins searched over the townhome and within ten minutes both had made a nice pile of bugs that they had found.

"All done!" Rohanna said to Bill, "He left us five of each kind, three of both audio and video were in MY ROOM! I even found one in yours too, why I don't get...maybe he was being thorough?"

"Now we can call the complexes guards and have them take him over to the cops!" Bill warned.

Jineen nodded to her husband as she walked to the front door and just outside the front porch area she found that three guards were already standing there waiting for someone to come out and their radios chattered the more guards were on the way.

"Hello gents, we need your assistance with a burglar?" Jineen asked the small group.

"Yep! I told ya something was wrong for that American to come ripping home so fast." one man said as the group stepped past the now open porch gate.

After Jineen lead the men inside the home, she waved her hand at the prone body on the floor, "This one snuck past all of you and took pics of a very naked set of teens taking a shower...AFTER he bugged the house AND he stole a very personal item too!" she shouted at them.

"Ohhh mate you are in so much trouble!" One guard said to the prone man, then he asked Bill "But Mister Varney we will need the camera he used for this for our evidence of the crimes?"

"I will show all of the pictures he took to a cop, a detective...once and show them only once then it gets all erased forever" Bill insisted.

"Fine by me, but it's up to the coppas Sir?" the lead guard said back as he took the photog's shoulder in his hands to pull him up to his feet.

"Take your finger out of your arse and untie me!" the thief shouted at the guard.

"Okay mate, but I will replace them with handcuffs and they stay on till the police get here mate!" the guard barked back and went about his work at changing out the electrical cords for shinny handcuffs.

Bill stopped the men carrying away the bound man, "Before they get here, I want him searched down to his skin for anything else that he took from us!"

Rehanna flipped a long dagger from nothing, "I will gladly cut off his clothes for ya!" she grinned and took a half step towards the man.

"Keep the ankle-biter off me mate!"

"Ankle-biter?" Jineen had to ask the meaning of that remark.

"He means kid Miss and he is right...we can't have a lady do that to him?" the lead guard said.

"Well then, we will leave the room and you guys can do it!" Jineen said and spun both Drow towards their bedroom.

Bill smiled to the man as he snapped the blade on his pocket knife open, "Hold very still or I WILL cut you bad!" he warned with a big grin!

Bill worked his way from the mans top to his bottom and found during his search a small hard drive that could receive a signal from the camera the man used. Bill plugged the hard drive into the mans laptop and when the drive opened he found copies of all the pics the camera was holding on it!

Bill angrily shook the tiny hard drive in the man's face, "So what was this for?"

"Sometimes mate, they get my camera when I have to make a run for it and that is my back up!"

Bill dropped the small black case to the floor and stepped on it, "Well that should fix that!" he smiled as the small box crunched under his boot.

"Hey that thing cost me more than a thousand!" the man cried out.

"Well it was that or yet another felony for transmitting pics of a minor?" One guard laughed at the bound man.

The next part took over an hour, but the local police showed up and after they started to take their photos of everything. They called the Australian Federal Police after finding out just who this was about and what the criminal did!

Bill was pulled aside by one federal officer and they agreed on one thing, he would get to see the pics once, no copies made. Then Bill would personally burn every item by himself. Bill was very sure that the long call from ARC the lead detective had taken, that is what made him agree to Bill's terms so quickly!

Just after they all left with the man all wrapped in a yellow plastic sheet that most cops kept in their car, Bill set out to finish this mess off for the day. He found a heavy metal bucket next to the dumpster, the borrowed some oil and gasoline from the neighbors that had motorbike that they rode on weekends.

He placed that bucket on the porch, then with one of Rohanna's daggers he punched holes into the hard drives, laptop, the camera and all the spy gear. Next he filled the bucket with some light oil plus some of the gas and lit it. Lastly he dropped each item in the flames one at a time.

When he was done, water filled the bucket to cool it off and he placed the whole thing in the scrap bin of the complex.

"Well that is taken care of now, after I shower up to get that stink off me. We all can go eat!" he grinned to us three waiting in the kitchen for him to finish up.

"You both go, I am leaving now to get something to eat and maybe walk some to get my mind off of this?" Rohanna and Rehanna offered in stereo as both walked out of the house, while putting on a baseball caps and shouldering backpacks.

"Fine honey, just call us if you need something?" Jineen said to the closing door.

"Why did you let her go?" Bill asked his wife.

"She needed some time alone, this guy surely caused her some mental issues and she has to deal with it all. Then she seems calm and not wanting to go skin the man right now at least, so why bother her?"

"For now, she is calm. But I will ask her not to even consider that option later on tonight." Bill said while stripping to take his shower.

~o~O~o~


Just outside the house

Both twins pulled out their illusion necklaces and placed them around their necks as they both walked towards the complex's gates. The Drows changed into blonde girls when the necklaces bound spells did their work. At the gate, one guard leaned out of his shack's window towards the two teens walking slowly by, "Sorry ladies, that will not happen again. The boss doubled the guard and makes sure everyone runs a ID check no matter what before admitting anyone."

"A little late!" I growled back, yet both of us kept right on walking.

Past the complexes gates the small business district laid out before us, I had to think about what to do first and a rumble from my stomach made my first stop known...us Drow need to eat before moving on. Since my hunger seemed to be a large one at this time, we aimed for eating at the nice pizza shop we found a few weeks back.

A short walk later, we entered the small mom and pop shop, the older gent smiled to us from behind his counter, "So how hungry are the twins today?"

"Real hungry!" Rohanna said.

"And pissed off!" Rehanna added making sure the old wooden door closed fully behind her.

"Well dear, lets fix that right up!" the older man smiled and started to toss dough to make a pizza with.

Later both teens were trying hard to relax nestled in the large wooden lounge chairs set out on the wide sidewalk, those large chairs made what this place a great place to eat, relax and watch the people walk on the wide paths of the shopping area around the eatery. The shop's door swung open as the twins watched the shoppers stroll by and both owners of the pizzeria came out to serve the hot meal to the twins.

An older lady refilled two large glasses on the table with more orange soda, while she dropped a large tray of appetizers next to them and the older gent added two large pizzas to the table made for four diners.

The owner stood back up from his job of adding the pizzas to the table with a smile, "There you go, that should fix you both up and should I go ask Jones next door to get some sundaes ready for dessert?"

"Ohh ya!" Rohanna sighed as she took a bite from a large chesse pizza slice she just took from the table.

"Yes please." Rehanna added in while pulling some warm nachos free of their gooey cheese and toppings.

"I bet you want that small size, all chocolate sundae you ask for sometimes too?" the older lady had to ask.

"Yes, add that too...we love those." Rohanna added in for the hiding Pixies, that shouted mentally their shared glee at having the hot treat.

After the large meal was cleaned from the table, three sundaes arrived from right next door and the soda was refilled again. When the two large dishes of ice cream were clean and the Pixies had snuck their treat when passerby's could not spot them. Both twins rose to pay the check and to leave a large tip for the owners. Service like this needed rewards, the older couple made the twins feel welcome here.

With that hunger left behind them, the twins slowly strolled down the streets of the business area and window shopped, when they spotted a small walkway that they had passed by many times because of the candy shop next to it, they walked down this walkway for a change and it led out to a street that they had never seen before.

Half way down the new block, a large open store filled that one side of the street and it's buzzing, beep sounds of the arcade in it lured the twins right inside. Rohanna put a hundred aussy dollar note into a change machine to get tokens for the place and both split up to play some of the games.

It hit Rohanna very funny that she seemed to like the older games that she had missed over the decades and the newer ones held no real attraction for her. Rehanna was spending her time at multi-ball pinball machine, something she had never seen before and the addition of four more balls to the playing field added that extra challenge she needed!

Both drifted away from those machines when they became boring and found the Skee-ball machines, "I remember these!" Rohanna added as she dropped tokens into one.

The teens started to play the game and very quickly after finding each balls 'sweet-spot' they all landed in the top scoring ring, one after another! When the long string of prize tickets covered the floor, one of the attendants came over to see what was going on and after watching both twins play the game for awhile, he had to interrupt their game.

"Ahh girls, are you mutants or something?" the thin boy asked.

"Nope!" Both said in stereo and did not lie...Drows are normal for nature in their minds.

"Ohh okay, but at this rate you might as well choose a prize or two or a dozen. Because we don't really have high ticket items here?" he apologized.

"If you say so?" Rohanna said as she ripped the long stream of prize tickets off the game and both teens followed the boy back to towards his counter where the prizes were kept.

Rehanna spotted a nice skull cell phone case and pointed it out, "Hey that one might fit?" she asked and took out a bunny phone.

The arcade attendant tried to put the phone in the case, but found it was too thin and the screen was a little too big? "Where did you get this one, I have never seen a bunny logo on a phone?" he asked very puzzled at the phone and its very advanced looks.

"Custom, we test them for a friend and give her our input back." Rohanna said and tried to give the boy as little information on the phone as she could.

"Sounds cool, but if you like skull stuff I have this case of neat stuff over here?" he pointed out the last glass display case with more 'punk' styled things in it to the twins.

An hour later, both twins walked into the studio gates, one was wearing a new black skull punisher logo-ed hat and it was all cotton. Then add both backpacks were now adorned in various skull trinkets as well. Inside one back pack was a new set of cotton pillows for the Pixies to lay out on, that was the hardest find of the cheap items in the arcades prize display!

~o~O~o~

Tuesday August 7, 1:25 PM
Our large townhome,
near Gold Coast studios Australia

Both twins are busy packing most of their things for the trip home, because this is the last few days of shooting the film here in Australia for now and they might do pick-up shots in the coming months or re-shoots for some of the EFX work.

When Rohanna finishes her packing, she walks down stairs and spots Bill and Jineen talking again as silently as they can, "What are they up too, I have to wonder?" she thinks silently, "they have been acting very strangely for the last two days?"

Rohanna interrupts them by chirping out before she lands on the bottom step with a pounce, "Hey you two, none of that here! We have to get going you two love birds..."

"Yep you caught us again...Ro?" Bill tries to smile and so does Jineen.

When I spot that both of them are lying to me right now, I let it go. "They have to keep some personal secrets from me, but this is starting to bug me?" I think as I go over to the kitchen to grab a small snack.

"But Ro, that shop called and that Duster or dusters you ordered came in last night and we might as well go pick them up with most of today being off?" Jineen asked me as she grabbed a soda from the fridge, that I still held open while I looked for what snack looked good right now.

"We could do that, that store had those nice wool sweaters that I liked too. So I will grab a few of those at the same time." I grinned back to her.

Rehanna hit the last stair and added in her wants,
"We need to go to that one place that sells motorbike parts for a few things too!"

Bill shook his head at the Drows, "Both of you seem to be separating even faster now to me...Each one has her own viewpoint on life?"

"Bill we are still the same person?" Stereo Drow asked.

"Yes in a way I am sure? But Jineen and I have been talking it over for weeks, since you both left Whateley. We both noticed that one of you acts more human at times and seems to be more 'teen' like?" Bill does air quotes, for a short giggle from Jineen, "and the other seems to lean towards all the Drow decisions for the most part. I am sure you have noticed it by now too?"

"Well we...us are still one. Just..." I tried to finish, but that small lie stopped me cold, "We are separating a lot faster than I though we would?" the one Bill had named over the weeks Rohanna gave.

"But Bill, we are still linked in every thought, just we talk that one thought out to each other...
one says human things and the other all the Drow stuff?" Rehanna added next.

"Well lets just see what happens and it happens! But for now, get your stuff...your shoes on and lets get the shopping over with. But I have to ask, why the duster or rain coats and the darn wool sweaters! Both of you never get cold or wet?"

"We like the look" both said in stereo.

Then Rohanna added in, "And wearing a rain coat at times will help us blend in, instead of being strangely dry all the time?"

"Now that makes more sense!" Bill laughed.

~o~O~o~

As the group loaded up into the small car the studio provided to go shopping across town.

The photog that broke into the groups townhome and tried to steal Rohanna's necklace, PLUS get photos of her nude. He was being lead out of his cell, then down the main aisle of the block to the exit.

"What gives, where are we going?" he asked the guard.

"Not we...just you. Someone posted your bail and your attorney of record is here to pick you up mate!" the guard snarled at the bug of a man he was shoving towards the locked gate.

"RIPPER! So Paterson my barrister is here?" he yelled in joy.

"Nope, a new one was paid for...all just for you!" the guard said as he shoved him through the now open gate.

The guard on the other side barked out at seeing him, "Who is letting this child porn bloke out!"

"He found a friend somehow and they paid a Barrister to get him out...then his bail mate!" the first guard growled in anger.

"Someone paid that Five hundred K! For me?" The photog asked very surprised that someone he knew...anyone he knew had that kind of money to spend.

"Yes and hired a thou per hour Barrister for ya too!"

"Ohh well then, take your finger out of your arse and get me out of here!" he shouted.

The second guard hit the smaller man in the face, then smiled "Whoops you fell again mate...see how that happens when you bark at me!"

A few minutes later, a lawyer in a dark suit with three assistants was talking to his new client in a room leading to the prison exit of the main courts building, "So is this new, very fresh face bruising a result of the guards hitting you sir?"

"Ohh ya they just hit me right now before you showed up!"

"Well we will bring that out in court next week!" the lawyer huffed out in feigned anger.

"YEA that's right, we will sue!" the photog yelled out a threat.

"That is for later. But now sir, lets get you home and during the ride you can meet your new friend that just loves your work! He is waiting to meet you outside and wants to thank you personally for what you have done so far."

The photog follows the lawyer out of the building, along with the three legal assistants close behind them both. Just outside, waiting in the red zone is four vehicles. One immaculately well maintained Mercedes limo, a huge older 600 model and a very rare model it was...last made in the 80's. This limo was mostly seen in public being used by heads of state or dictators! Just in front and behind it were the other three, all black stretch SUV's that were hardly ever seen in Australia.

"Who is this new friend of mine...he is loaded!" the photog whistled at the extreme show of wealth before him.

"He is a very important Prince of his kind sir." the lawyer informed him.

"Prince, of where, what nation?" he had to ask for more!

"Well his nation is secret, but he might tell you all about it inside the car sir?" the lawyer said as he opened the black tinted door of the smooth black painted limo.

The photog leaned into the held open door and saw a large man in an impeccable clean white suit sitting in the back with a lady sexually snuggling up next to him, that lady was so beautiful it took a man's breath away instantly! She was wrapped up in a red silk dress that was just 'painted' on, one that barley covered her at all and she was wrapped around the mans side in such a sexual way, it made the photog's lust grow for her!

"Well get in the seat sir and we are off?" the lawyer smiled.

"Yep I can get used to this!" the photog said as he slid into the expensive leather seat across from the man and his woman.

The lawyer closed the door, then went to his own SUV to be with his staff.

"Welcome...I followed your work closely so far, the breaking into the Drow teens home was a good try?" the man in white said slowly, as he puffed on a sweet smelling cigar.

"The name is Johnny Sir and yours? So I know who to thank for all of this kindness!"

"Gothmog and you might not be 'thanking' me in minute!" the man in white laughed at him, a laugh that was sounding so sinister it made Johnny shake in fear and the sound of the door locking made that fear grow even more deeper right now.

"Ahh I don't know what this is all about mate, but just let me out and call it even?" Johnny tried to bargain for his life he was certain.

"Not going to happen, you tried to take that necklace of her's and succeeded in taking pictures of nude under age twin girls...That was a mistake...boy." the mans voice boomed at Johnny.

"Gothmog...was it?" he trembled in fear as the lady licked her lips at him like she was sizing Johnny up like a fine steak!

"That is my name...human." the man in white smiled back at him a very dark way and the 'human' part of his statement sent a cold shiver over Johnny's body right now. "Was this guy NOT A HUMAN!" he thought in horror!

"What are you going to do to me or with me?" Johnny asked in squeaky tone that was ever growing from his fright.

"I am not going to do anything with you just yet, maybe in a few hundred years I will get back to you? But for now...darling...would be so kind as to show this man the error of his ways for me...during the rest of this century?"

"Yes my lord, I do your bidding." she sang out in a tone of voice that made Johnny's skin crawl and yet he wanted to so 'bed' this girl very badly right now!

"Ahh I am sorry...sir?" he gulped.

"Too late...I gave that necklace to her as a gift to show I cared for her...those twins...and I owe them so very much for what they have done for my family!" Gothmog howled at Johnny in anger.

The lady leaned towards him, her scent made Johnny lean towards her. As she leaned closer and closer, her mouth opened and opened...wider and wider still! Johnny was mesmerized by her, infatuated by her even when he saw row after row of sharp blade like teeth in her mouth, dozens of rows...he leaned closer to her still, to be with her!

Johnny SCREAMED!

As the limo pulled away from the curb, the thick well made doors of the Mercedes held that frightening scream inside and all that was heard outside the metal door was a whisper on the winds of Johnny's Final sounds.

~o~O~o~


Back in the shopping section of the city laying nearby the studios.

Both Drow were busy admiring how good the long dusters looked in their tall bodies, "Look at this, covers up all that I want and looks good to me!"

"A little plain, considering what you usually choose? No skulls or pink death kitties on this one?" Bill mused at both, while looking at the coat's large pockets for himself.

"Well now that you mention it, I wonder if I can get skull patches this big?" One smiled evilly at him and Bill instantly regretted the suggetion as Jineen laughed at his pain.

~o~O~o~

Thursday August 9, 6:25 PM
Gold Coast studios Australia

Most the cast and crew of the film was at this party for the end of major shooting. From here on, the first unit and the EFX second unit would be doing some more work. But most of that shooting was very dangerous work that only stunt players did. There might be some pick-up shoots or re-shoots in the future. But this was the last day or so for the main cast to be together.

Us Drow mingled into the crowd and tried to keep ourselves split to let everyone see us and meet with all the friends we have made during the long filming. Rohanna sticks with Art and his wife for the most part, as they mingle about. Rehanna leans towards the crew, because she loves the jobs they do and likes to see how things work!

"So what are you two going to get into this next week?" Peter Martin the director of the movie asked as he came walking up to the pack of close friends.

"Us, we are going to Paris!" Art's wife Linda laughed, even though she knew Peter was really asking Rohanna.

"Not you, I know Art is going over there. Because I paid for the airfare and I know his credit cards are on fire right now waiting for you to hit the streets!" Peter laughed with her.

"Well Ro tell the man?" Linda laughed as she nudged the teen next to her.

"Peter, school starts in a few weeks and who knows what trouble I might get into till then?" the teen grinned in a most evil way.

"Ohh no...none of that! I know darn well why you are smiling, that darn Isle of Mann TT classic and amateur race is in a few weeks...and there is no way you should go to that!" Art said more than mad, but with a hint of protectiveness in his voice. Just like he was chewing out one of his own kids.

"Isle of mann..." Peter asked very confused at the name.

"Did I hear Isle of Mann!" Westly Seagal said more than happy just as he walked up with a beautiful girl wrapped around his arm...one that no one had seen before today!

"Yes West, what is that or that place or the race?" Peter asked the newcomer.

"Well Pete, its a race on a small island laying between England and Ireland. Thirty seven miles of twisting mountain roads in both a small town and countryside all run on motorbikes at the bleeding edge of control...going over two hundred miles an hour on the track is normal!"

"West, please don't leave out the parts where almost all the racing done in the small village, is right next to trees and stone walls. That very dangerous part that has killed dozens of good riders." Art huffed out the short facts about the dangerous race.

"I am sure if Rohanna says she can do it...she can? She has proved that she can do many things on this film...some...that others would never try? Besides Art, the lady is a mutant or Sidhe and she will heal from anything that track can toss at her!"

"That is what worries me, she might get hurt bad!" Art insisted.

"Art, I have done more dangerous things than racing on a track since this happened to me?" Rohanna said while waving a hand over her body, "and I will do even more dangerous things in the future I am sure, so me having my idea of fun? That is me living life on the edge, just like always!"

"Wait till Bill hears you have those kind of plans for the rest of your summer off!" Linda warned of her intentions of telling Bill.

Across the wide soundstage building, Rehanna spotted both Bill and Jineen having a very heated discussion. One that had both of them very upset. Rehanna could not make out what was said over the huge din of both the people there and the large band playing.

When they stopped to hugout the whole issue, Rehanna made her way over to both of them, "What was that all about, I can see both of you are very upset and for the last three days...you have been leaving us 'kids' out of it! SO GIVE RIGHT NOW!"

"This is personal Rohanna.." Bill started.

"I am Rehanna, not Rohanna...and anything that has you both this upset is my issue too. I...we need both of you...and need you around! So if this life or death bad...we Drow need to know right now damn it!" Rehanna demanded.

"It's personal Rehanna." Bill said, short and to the point.

"We will talk about this tomorrow in your house...back home, if it's that private." Rehanna stated and then left very quickly...too quickly!

The large party went on for several more hours, both twins were introduced to producers that might want to use them in the future depending on how this film is received by the public. But Peter laughed all of that off, "They love this picture, I am getting free advertising and that visitor that Rohanna and Rehanna had this week proves they will risk anything for pictures of them!"

Both twins said in stereo and very angry at the small fact, "That kind of free press is something I don't need more of...especially nude pics of us around!"

"Well he did not get away and Bill here," Peter nudged the man just walking up with his new wife, "he made sure that those were destroyed on the spot...But did any of you hear?"

"Hear what Peter?" Jineen asked quickly.

"That Johnny photographer was baled out for five hundred thou and disappeared the same day! He was to call in each and every day! But strangely missed all of his call in's after he was walked out by a rather new and EXPENSIVE attorney, some say he was met by a string of limos outside the jail too?"

"Who would want him dead and pay that much to get at him?" Westly wondered out loud.

Bill instantly glared at both teens and through clinched teeth asked almost silently, "Did you do that?"

Both Drow shook their heads to Bill's question instantly and were offended at the same time. If they wanted him dead, why pay for an attorney and bail to get at him? Just port in at night, skin the man in his cell or port off with him and do worse, but more fun things to him!

"Well in any case...ladies he is gone and even if he comes back? The locals want him real bad, so badly they will hunt him down! I insisted that they do, or I film any sequels to this movie in England or America!" Peter laughed at his threat and the power it held over the local government.

"Sequels?" Rohanna had to ask, "I thought this one was long enough!"

"No, I was thinking to do the whole book series and this is only part one of eight!" he laughed again.

"Oy-vey! That is going to hurt my class time a lot!" she rolled her eyes at the facts.

"But the pay is great!" Westly add in the large fact that it was.

"I will have to think about it in any case?" Rehanna said quickly.

~o~O~o~


Friday August 10, 6:45 AM
Our large townhome,
near Gold Coast studios Australia

"Yarp! We are all packed and ready to go!" Bill joked, but Rohanna was having none of it right now. She had caught both of them talking again just last night and she was very mad at both of them right now.

"So I trust them both with my life, I have done so many times already and here they go having their first issue where I can or might help them? AND they don't trust me!" Rohanna thought to herself as she got the last of her things ready to travel.

"I am ready..." Rehanna said short and curt!

"So if we are ready to go then?" Rohanna said shouldering her only bag for the trip, all the others were inside her personal storage already.

"Ready!" both Bill and Jineen said, then picked up their last bag.

Rohanna stood in-between both of them and Rehanna stood next to Bill. Both Drows touched a shoulder, then each other and the four ported away when Rohanna asked "Ready!"

~o~O~o~

Thursday, August 9, 2007 4:45:00 PM
Dunwich, New Hampshire
Bill and Jineen's Townhouse

All four ported into the center of the living room in a pop, Rohanna checked her surroundings without even moving an inch. Her senses reached out in a second, while her eyes and ears searched for trouble, lessons drilled into her over centuries. One must never assume all is safe or where you ported to or wanted to port to is where you end up at!

Rehanna sighed when all her checks came up safe, "Well that trip is over and we are home for now!"

Then both Drow silently ran upstairs to drop off their bags and pull the remaining ones from their personal storage. The next plan was refilling all the dressers, closet and other places she had with the twins clothing needs for the next few weeks.

Bill followed Jineen up to the main bedroom and found exactly what they expected in the room. All their bags set in even rows on the floor, dived by who owned what and who had their things where. Rohanna and Rehanna had set off hours earlier and last night to do this short chore...but came back very mad when they caught the couple talking in secret once again!

"Think she is still mad at us honey?" Jineen asked not sure of all the small clues the teens had to their mindset.

"Ohh ya, you can just make out the red tint ring around each eye. Both of them are fuming at a very slow burn!" Bill said as he opened his bags.

"Should we tell them?"

"Tell them and have them go off...." Bill started, but never finished.

The door swung open and both teens flew into the room, "And go off and do what?"they both said.

"Hey get out!" Bill shouted at both invading teens.

"You have a secret and that is a big one that is bugging you. SO out with it now!" Rehanna demanded from the open door and Rohanna was leaning up against the wall the of the short hallway to the main bedroom next to her.

"That is our business both of you!" he shouted once more.

"Well if you can't tell us...." Rehanna started.

"...Then how can we trust you both?" Rohanna finished with a slow sigh.

"It's not that honey?" Jineen tried to say.

"But it is...." Rehanna said.

"...you don't trust us in this one thing and after all this time?" Rohanna finished.

"This is our issue, we will deal with it ourselves!" Bill said more than angry that both teens were not listening to his orders.

"Well then...no more trust between us at all. It's good that our bags are not unpacked and we will going over to Whateley to stay from now on." Rehanna started again

"Yes we will and Bill please call Mr. Reilly for us?
So you can tell him that you are not taking care of us anymore and it is done...."
Rohanna finished with a sad sigh.

"This is not one of your silly...Drow...black or white choices Rohanna!" Bill barked.

"Well then you tell me the gray of me not caring or my caring about you? I see none, it's all or nothing with me Bill. You know that by now?" she asked for his explanation on the matter and waited at the door with her back already turned toward the Drow's room and the waiting bags.

Jineen could instantly see that Rohanna was not going to ever budge an inch in her choice, they as a couple trusted her with this or she left for good and she could see her reasoning behind it. This Drow did not have time in her life for 'maybes' and trusting Bill or her was betting Rohanna's' life for a very long time.

"Bill tell her, or I will!" Jineen suddenly snapped at her husband.

"Honey?" Bill asked wondering why his wife was not standing by his decision, then realize his Jineen had lived a very long life and knew for more than he ever could.

"Tell her...now!" Jineen warned once more and the fiery redhead of this Irish lass was showing now.

"Fine...honey?" Bill gave in and started talking.

He sat both teens on the large bed, then started pacing around the room as he spoke. Alex, Bill's very much younger brother had got himself into trouble, very deep trouble and ended up owing money to the leader of gang he was in.

Then add one of his very close biddies...his cousin, one he had been friends with since they were toddlers. He had opened his big mouth bragging that " BIG brother Bill" worked up at ARC and might be able to get 'those way cool' weapons that hurt mutants and blow up tanks!

Bill's dad Paul, was trying to pay the debt off from the leader, but the leader added a insane level of interest per-day that made that impossible and now the only way out was Bill getting what the crazy man wanted from ARC or Alex dead, plus the added threat hanging over the family for years.

Rohanna laid back onto the bed and sighed as she covered her face with both hands, "What does he want Bill?"

"This nut wants top of the line military grade weapons, the ones you don't want on the streets and can get...or will get traced back when the army goes to find this gang leader!"

"Let me guess, those plasma rifles and power armor that my friends at Whateley make in their sleep?" Rehanna laughed from the beds corner.

"Yep, he wants the Ex 40 armor at work...and a few other 'toys'?" Bill sighed.

"That is nuts, I am sure one of them weighs like three tons and barely fits inside a large van? What do they think you are going to do...sneak it out in a bag lunch?" Rohanna sassed.

"That is the problem, this moron wants are totally unrealistic?"

"I'll say, that armor is not on the black market I bet! And if it was, it would cost tens of millions? I could buy it, but finding it for sale is the real issue!" Rehanna said as she stood up and walked to the rooms small wet bar to get some water for all of them.

"So any ideas?" Jineen asked as Rehanna handed out water bottles for all of them.

"I could do a deal with him..." Rohanna started.

"Ohh no none of that selling what you do to cover this!" Bill warned.

Jineen asked being a little naive on the matter, "Sell what Bill?"

"Sell her skills at killing...she would murder for him to get Alex back!"

"It's an idea, he gets what he wants out of the deal. Death, destruction and whatever? I limit the damage to what I want to do and stop it when I want to within the agreement." Rohanna shrugged like the idea was that easy to her.

"NO fucking NO, I will not let you do that to yourself! That would be like you going back to your old ways and you said you did not want to do that anymore?"

"I said I did not want to be forced by royals, this is for Alex and you Bill...in my mind that is a small trade?" Rohanna said just before she gulped some of the cold water down to quench her suddenly dry throat..

"No we will get what info we need out of my nephew Bruce Varney, the moron kid that kind of started all of this mess and see from there." Bill said flatly.

"So we are calling the cops or FBI then?" Jineen asked, even though she knew they could not. Calling them would get Alex killed in a day at best!

"I can try looking for him?" Rohanna asked.

"That might work, but you know nothing about the Tampa area or the gangs dealing around the city Ro?" Bill added next with a sigh of defeat.

"Then we get Bruce to show me the lay of the land or else?"
Rehanna added in the now trademark Drow tone of voice that made you go cold when you heard it.

"Rehanna, he's family!" Bill shouted.

"Not yours, just related?" Rehanna grinned the small fact that in her mind this kid has limited protection at best.

"But he is still a kid?" Jineen said shocked at what Rehanna implied.

"Act like an adult during your teen years...you can get punished like one? Even your human justice system crosses that thin line all the time?"

"Man that only seeing in black and white? That really shows how screwed up the system in the US has gotten over the last hundred years!" Bill shook his head at the logical facts she had just pointed out.

"Where do we start then Rohanna?" Jineen asked for her man who was still thinking as he paced across the bedroom.

"Lets bring in a very trusted expert on finding people in to this mess, shall we?" As Jineen nodded, Rohanna pulled out her phone and slid a finger across it to turn it on, then paused for a second while the phone read my heart beat. That strange heart beat of mine is the only thing that will unlock the phone for use.

The phone's display rises out of the screen into a nice holo-display of it's main features. I tap the space where 'internet' is floating and the world net is now alive on the phone. I say softly to it, "The cat's in the cradle...come here pussy cat, I know you can hear me?"

Jineen looks at me like I am nuts, but Bill knows who I am talking to.

A anime cats head comes onto the holo-display and searches around the room for one quick pass, "So by the ping of the phone you are at home, Jineen and Bill are there? So what's up girl!" the phone purrs to me.

"I have a favor to ask of you and Blue?"

"Ohh posh, favors? You know darn well we don't do those with you, Drow have a free tab with this cat!"

"We need to find Bill's brother, some gang thug kidnapped him and wants something that Bill might be able to get up at ARC?" I tell her.

"Well plug in the phone to a power line and lets get that info for you! We have family to find?" the cat face grins to me.

While I hunt for the power cord of the phone in my pack, Bill tells Cyberkitty the whole back story on our search, the who's, the what's and the where's. I plug the phone into the wall socket fully knowing why I am doing this, a Bunny phone maybe cutting edge tech and it has a HUGE battery life. But what Paige or Cyberkitty is going to do will cost power and then she will use the power coming from the wall as a extra connection to the internet...Yes you can go on the net via the wall plug! That is normal tech from over ten years ago, but no one really marketed it well and it died off!

After Bill is done, the Holo-image purrs to him, "Got it all big guy and I will take a second!"

"While you are doing that, any word?" Rohanna sadly asked the image that suddenly turned from a anime cat to a fierce one of a panther as it shouted back, "NO and you know darn well I would call you in a second or less if I found him!" it hissed back at her.

"Sorry, had to ask?" Rehanna said slowly back.

"Sorry I hissed at you, but I am still looking and others are too?" the now calmer and cuter cat said.

Bill and Jineen knew who the two were talking about, Sara's kidnapper that has been missing for months. That kid was being hunted by the church of Kellith, ARC, some staff at Whateley and the kids that knew her! How no one found him yet was interesting to say the least?

"Well Ro this gang leader is hiding the right way, he uses all couriers to communicate to his 'clubs' and his dealer network. That makes it real had to track him, the local cops and FBI have been tracking him. But never got near him so far? I will work on it from my end and keep you in the loop!" the cat face smiled then vanished with a cartoony pop.

"Well that is done, now we need to talk to this nephew Bruce of yours and see what he knows?" Rohanna told Bill her plans.

"We will call him right now." Bill says but never gets his phone out of his pocket, Rohanna taps his shoulder as she says, "we go and see him right now!" and all three vanish.

~o~O~o~


Almost 1500 miles away to the south.

Bill suddenly finds himself standing in his parents backyard in Tampa Florida. He spins about in confusion and then rips into the Drows standing next to him, "Why port to here...why now?"

"Got to start somewhere, some time and right here and now is good, plus seeing Bruce in person gets a message across that I wish to make much FASTER!" she glares at Bill.

"Shit!" Bill shouts as both Drow walk away from him, then over to the back door of the nice home and knock. "WAIT Ro, you will scare dad shitless and he will blast you!" he warns.

Sure enough after the door opens, a rifle barrel comes out at her face, and she smiles her trademark fang filled grin to Bill's dad, "Hi Mr. Varney, we have to talk and any brownies ready?" she jests with the frightened man.

As the light mounted under the barrel of the rifle washes over the closest Drow, Paul Varney squints at the teens, "Rohanna, what are you doing here at this time of night and before calling to come over?"

"DAD! We are here about Alex?" Bill says as he walks up behind the twins.

"You told her about this mess?" his dad says more than angry with his eldest son right now.

"Well who can hide things like this from a Drow that we live with?" he explains, "Besides who else has the skills to get Alex back and in one piece?" he sighs the logical fact.

Paul waves us twins into his house as he opens the door for us, "Well get on in here...Bill next time you call ...SON!" he demanded, but Bill said nothing to correct his father for now.

After all three of us were in the kitchen, Paul put his rifle up inside a secret hidden box mounted inside the wood panel lined wall, "Nice spot Sir, even I would have had a hard time finding that one!" I admitted that it blended in and the hidden door used a magnet as a lock, thus hiding the stored rifle even more!

"I have a few of those all over the house, most are steel lined and fire restraint and the big one is in the basement under the frame of the house. No one will ever move that one, I had it built, welded in place and it weighs three tons!"

"What do you have in that beast?" I had to ask.

"Dad collects guns, so did grandpa and we were left his collection after he died" Bill added taking a seat at the small breakfast table his father sat at.

Paul yelled out after we all sat, "JANET, we have visitors?" he warned her and she came into the room very quickly.

"Ohhh...who?" she said just before entering the door, then gasped, "Bill honey why are you here?" Janet lied the small fact...she knew why, but did not want to say it in front of us Drow!

"Hi mom, might as well drop the act. Rohanna knows, besides you can't lie in front of her...she will know instantly you are lying to her or near her?" he sighs and I nod back to his question.

"So since you are here, what do you want for a snack and I know the Pixies have to be hungry?" she smiled over to Violet and Lilac both hovering near me.

Janet opened her big wooden snack box on the kitchen counter and inside were brownies, plus a host of other baked treats! The two winged menaces to sweets, dove at the chocolate goodness squealing, "Brownies!" and there was nothing but silence from them as they happily munched away.

"Mrs. Varney, I'll take a cherry cup cake?" then the twin Rehanna seconded that choice, "Me too, I love those!"

She placed four of the baked treats on a paper plate before us, then added a tall pitcher of orange juice to the table with glasses for all. "Here ya go, Florida in a cup!" she beamed at us.

"Well dad, call Bruce and have him come over before we have to go get him?" Bill told his dad.

"What if he does not come here?" he asked incase the teen boy would not show up because everyone was mad at him.

"Then I have friend trace his phone and we go get him the hard way?" Rehanna said after draining a cool glass of juice.

Paul made his call on speaker phone, as it rang we waited and then the teen answered not sure of what to say it seemed, "Uncle Paul, why a call tonight?"

"Bruce...son, come over to my place we have to talk?" Paul asked the teen.

"Ahh nope, I don't feel like getting yelled at anymore!"

"Bruce...Bill here. Come over now please, I am here too and we need to talk now?" he almost begged, but kept a stern voice!

"Ohh nope...I am not going to get yelled at in stereo now!"

Since Bruce was not seeming to what to join us, I turned on my bunny phone and asked it, "Kitty, find the other person on the cell phone nearest me and show me his address please?"

"Meow! I thought you would want that, I kept track of the kiddy for the last hour! He is at the mall standing in front of the apple store stealing phones off anyone passing by, four in the last hour...darn the kid is good and listed as a mutant too! A low level one, not even a 'ex' one. But has a small power that can be used to pickpocket...and the cops know that. Codename in data base 'Bizsnatch'."

"Thanks, keep tabs on him for me please?"

"Got it Drow chick and I am gone!" she meows at me, as my display shows the kid standing in front of the apple store live.

Bill warned the kid now, "Please don't make us come get you?"

"Ohh F-you cousin Bill, I am not coming there!"

"Hi kid," I smiled at the phone, "This is Bill's friend Rohanna and you are standing in front of the apple store, dressed in blue jeans, black top and brown boots. There is a girl to your right and a lady just walked past you to your left...anything else I just said tell you I can't find you in less than a minute even if I stop for donuts?"

I watch him spin around like a dog gone mad with confusion, "What the heck! How are you doing that?"

"I have low friends in high places and that is not the limit of what I can do to you?" I warn him with an unseen smile.

"Well you all are there, miles away and I am here...So suck it!" he laughs and hangs up.

"Hummm well I guess that second cupcake has to wait Mrs. Varney? I have to go 'fetch' someone and hurt them a little!" Rehanna sighs out as she stands.

"Ro? Don't do that please!" Janet asks me.

"Ohh he will not be maimed, only reminded that adults can and do rule his life still!"

Bill only sighs out as he places a gentle hand on one twins shoulder, "When you are ready?"

"One sec!" I say as my hand was busy pulling illusion charms from my pocket.

I check the phone's video and Paige shows me a nice well secluded spot, with the measurements I need to port right there! "Thanks girl, you are so nice to me!" I say to the open line and it winks at me with a holo cat's eye.

~o~O~o~

Just a few miles away.

Bill and us twins pop up in a hallway behind a close shoe store, that lays just across from the Apple store. I glance over the area , finding no one even came close to spotting us! Bill walks towards the door and gets ready to open it.

"Bill wait here one minute, while we go find him for sure? Because I don't feel like running in this mall after him and hurt him during the chase!"

"Got it, please be gentle with him, after all he is still family...a moron but family?" Bill tries to smile.

"Okay, no broken bones. But maybe a few bruises, or him emptying his bowels in fear?" Rehanna jests, but Bill knows that she really does not!

Bill stayed hidden behind the door while I walked quickly across the wide mall floor, as I moved through the ever changing crowd of shoppers. I noticed the girl standing next to Bruce steal the purse of a very old ladies electric scooter and Bruce smiled at her, "Nice snatch Sally!"

Rehanna came up behind this Sally chick, while Rohanna stood silently behind Bruce and at the same time. Rehanna wrapped a friendly looking hug around Sally's neck and squeezed her into silence. While Rohanna put a firm hand on Bruce's neck and pinched his nerves to make him as stiff as stone!

Rehanna whispered into the Sally's ear, "Well stealing from your elders now are we? You have no morals at all and what you are going to do when I let you go is...go give her the purse back with everything in it as you found it...every red cent and say you are sorry? If you run, I will catch you and...." Rehanna lifts up sally's hand in her's and clasps her fingers in-between Sally's and squeezes till it hurts, but Sally can't do anything more than groan from the intense pain,"and I snap all your fingers with ease...and glee...NOW GIT going!" Rehanna orders her with a very firm shove to Sally's back.

As Sally walks quickly after the older woman, to do as ordered. Rohanna smiles to Bruce and so does Rehanna, "So you said 'suck it' to me? That was bad manners, very bad manners!" she says as her hand squeezes his neck muscles till they throb in pain, then lets up a little in her grip so he can speak.

"How did you get here so fast?" he squeaked out.

"Ask Bill about that later, remember you are not the only mutant in the world and some are more scary than you will ever be!" Rohanna smiles into his face like the predator she really is.

Sally returns after her 'chore' and sees that Bruce is in deep trouble, "Ahh Brucey I have to run now and your new friends are very scary...to scary for me...cya!" and she speeds her way into the crowd all around us.

"Nice girl, I like her?" Rehanna says with a laugh.

"Bruce, I am going to let you go now and we are going to walk over to that hallway to your left. Inside the doors, your cousin Bill is waiting and then we all go back to his parents home." she instructs the teen.

"Not going, you will kill me inside there where no one will see us?" he says very sure of the fact.

"If I wanted you dead, you would be talking to your long dead grandparents by now? So move IT or I hurt you real bad and no one nearby us will see it even happen...but you will feel it BOY!" she orders him this time.

Bill quickly closes the hallway door as his nephew is shoved through it by a very obviously angry Rohanna, Rehanna checks behind them both and makes sure no one paid any attention to the act of violence. After the door is closed, Bill shakes his head at his fellow cousin, "Why didn't you just say yes and come to dad's place?"

Bruce bounces off the wall from a light push that Rohanna gave him and smiles to the Drow hiding behind her illusion, "Hey beautiful, why so mean? I am a lover not a fighter and those are some real nice boobs you got there!"

Rohanna points an accusing finger at the boy, "This is one of your family linage, are you sure your uncle was not adopted Bill or this kid was adopted from a lesser family?"

"Nope he's ours, but his mom is real stupid and I have said that for years! Bruce takes after her in many ways?" Bill sighs in defeat to Rohanna.

"Hey cousin Billy, that was low calling my mom stupid!" Bruce glares at him.

As Bruce tries to lean up from the wall to 'stand' his ground, but Rohanna shoves him back, "Take it easy, because the one thing you will never do when I am around is even touch Bill in a violent way!"

Bruce slaps Rohanna's hand away suddenly, "Get off me bitch."

Bill starts to say, "Ohh shit you F..."

But Rohanna is too quick, her hand snaps instantly out grabs his neck and now Bruce is shoved up into the wall with both feet hanging inches off the tiles, "Touch me again like that human and you will instantly regret it, Bill's kin or not!"

Bruce struggles against the hard grip, gasping for each short breath, "Let him down, he is just a stupid kid Rohanna?" Bill asks quickly.

Rohanna relaxes her grip on the boy's neck and Bruce crumples to the floor angrily gasping out, "Billy where did you find this cunt!"

And once more a hand zips out for the boys neck, but Bill is faster this time and stands between them, "Ro, please wait?"

"For you Bill, but tell him no more of that disrespecting me!" Rohanna demands.

"Got it," then Bill grabs the teens shoulder in his hand none too gently and yanks Bruce down the hallway to talk, "Bruce please stop antagonizing her or her sister, she will not stand for it and she will hurt you sooner or later?"

"Billy is scared of a little girl, the big bad marine?" he laughed.

"Yes, the twins are not what they seem to be and..." Bill trailed off as Rohanna touched both as she yelled at them, "Enough of this shit, we are going!"

~o~O~o~

Next thing Bruce knows, he is in his uncle Paul's back yard.

"What the fuck!" Bruce shouts at Bill as he spins about, "how did we get to uncle Paul's backyard!"

"Simple kid!" Rohanna says as she pulls off her illusion charm and her blond cheerleader visage vanishes like smoke, "I am a Drow and I can teleport nearly anything I want to by touch!" she grins a row of nice teeth and sharp fangs into his face.

"Bill what is this...what is she?"

"Tell him Bill, I have cupcakes to eat!" Rehanna states as both twins bounce up the few steps into the kitchen door.

A short time later, the back door to the kitchen opened and Bill gave is cousin a little shove inside from the small porch there, "Well git in there Bruce, before I kick your skinny butt into there!"

"Hey enough of the shoving me around stuff!" Bruce warned Bill, but one very harsh glare from the Drow standing there just finishing up a bowl of ice cream stopped him mid sentence and thoughts.

Bill pulled out one of the chairs for Bruce and pointed at it, the teen sat instantly not wanting to press the matter in front of his uncle or aunt! An aunt that Bruce knew would and had in the past slapped him silly more than once. Her harsh stare only warned him of pain certainly to come.

"So Bill tells me you're an elf?"

"That is Drow to you and what gave me away...the ears or the eyes?" Rehanna said sarcastically to the kid from her placing the dirty dish in the washing machine for later.

"Haa the ears, but you do have a nice color to your skin and I am sure I have seen you somewhere before?" Bruce gave Rohanna sitting at the table next to him a lingering stare of trying to remember where he had seen the twins.

"We get around, so you saw us somewhere and we will get back to that later? But for now, you have to tell us how to find where they are keeping Alex, so we can get him back? Because Bill has no way to fill that order for weapons this guy wants...it's impossible!" Rehanna informed the boy.

"Ohhh no...no...no way am I telling or helping you guys out! Because if I did and the boss man heard I did, I would be dead in a few days." Bruce shook his head to me.

"Well I am told this is all your fault for the most part, because you opened your big mouth, bragged about Bill and what he does...or works at is the real matter!" One Drow shouts at him.

"I know I goofed and I will try to make that up some how, some day? But no way am I turning RAT on my buddies?" he said and tried to stand up.

As Bruce gathered his feet under him and tried to stand up Rohanna next to him grabbed his wrist in her firm grip, "Kid you don't get it do you? I am not asking anymore!"

"I don't care!" he barked and managed to slip out of her grip and that was a good trick!

"Humm must be part of your mutation, do you know what all of that is or the meaning of the ratings the MCO uses?" Rehanna said as she blocked him from even thinking about leaving via the back door.

"I read the small book they gave me and I really read it good...it interested me...why do you ask?"

"I saw your MCO sheet, exemplar one barely made that and some kid of warper that makes things easy for you to hold or your hands a little slippery or less noticeable? Then add some dexterity mutation...a very small one?" she asked the kid.

"So that is what they said...annnnnd?" he teases the Drow.

"Well...We twins are exemplar Four...regen Five and wizard Five. Then add my teleporting on top, plus all my skills with weapons?" she explained.

Bruce gulped at all of that, "So that means to me?" he tried to put on a brave face and failed.

"That means she could hurt you and not even mess-up her hair Bruce!" Bill warned from his place leaning against the counter nearest the living room.

Bruce looked over the whole room wondering what to do, but took far too long for his uncle Paul to remain calm anymore. "Well that's it boy! I am going to beat that information out of son and your father already told me...'do what ever it takes to get Alex back in one piece!"

Paul started stomping his way over to the teen, but never made it! Janet grabbed Bruce's shirt and shook the boy like a rat, "You did all this and I want my baby back right now! It's all your fault that he followed you around and got into trouble! So you better fix this right now?" she warned him and kept shaking the boy till his top ripped free from her hands.

"I can't aunt Janet, he will kill me!" he cried to her.

"Well lets take this up a notch and see!" Rehanna said as she yanked the kid to his feet and all three vanished from sight.

Next thing Bruce knew, he was standing...barely standing on the edge of a two hundred foot cliff that over looked a set fast moving river rapids and very jagged rocks! There were green hills and snow capped mountains all around him. But not a single person in sight for what seemed miles.

"Where are we?" Bruce asked more than scared by the Drow now.

"New Zealand my boy! I love this spot, it's thirty miles to the nearest person and so very nice and quiet." she shouted over the sound of rushing water.

"Shit! Get me down from here?" he asked.

"Not till you agree to help us, see Bruce I really liked Alex a lot and I really don't like you at all. You might be family and I love Bill's family like my own? But you are not that close and your own parents don't seem to like you...why is that?"

"I don't know...Maybe because I am different?" he stuttered and Rehanna knew he was lying to himself.

"Aww poor baby, don't blame being a mutant on your faults? You just gave up, you took the easy route in life and I don't blame you. But from here on, you are going to fight for each inch you gain!"

"Why?" he cried out loudly and it echoed off the canyon walls around them.

"Because Bill still sees something in you, even if you don't and I give a shit about kids. So call this some tough love!" Rehanna insisted to him.

"The Boss will kill me for talking to you?"

"No he won't, we will send you off...out of state to a nice school and I can try to get your parents sent along with you? Maybe we can get your dad or mom a better job somewhere nice. I do know a few people that owe me a favor or two?"

"I don't know?" he cried again.

"Listen, it's either try or off you go and we do this without you! I am not letting Alex get killed over you...got it!" Rohanna now shouted in his face over the roaring water below them.

"I'll try?" he sighed.

"That is all I ask for and lets get started!" one twin grinned at him.

"Okay?"

"Well while we are here? Want to try the jump, it's way fun!"

"I'll take your word on it!" he shouted over the din.

"Party pooper!" Rehanna smiled to him playfully, as Rohanna jumped off the cliff with a sound of glee, "Weeeeeee!" she shouted as she fell way from them, then vanished from sight before smashing into the rocks below.

Bruce shook his head to the one twin left standing, "You are both nuts!"

"Please don't call us that, we don't like it at all and we just see things far differently than you humans do is all? So we are going home now!" she tapped his shoulder and he found himself once again in the backyard of the house.

Both twins hopped up the stairs onto the small porch and held the door open for Bruce, "Well go on in there and lets talk a bit more?"

Bruce walked up the stairs slowly like a condemned man, then plopped down in the nearest chair, "Well they convinced me...to do this. So what do you need from me?"

"We need how the different parts of how this enterprise talks to one another, so that we can trace it all back to the Boss and find out where Alex is Bruce?" Bill said.

"My little part is that I steal and kick back a 'Vig' to this guy who calls himself 'the prince of thieves'..." Bruce rolls his eye to the name, "But that guy has not stolen even an apple in years! Well that guy kicks his 'Vig' up to the next guy via a runner that comes every other day and that run is tomorrow. I followed him once into the mall where you guys caught me...but lost him after that in the garage? He might have a car down there or a ride waiting?"

"What time does this guy do his run?" Rehanna asked as she made a grab for a fresh muffin from the bin.

"Ohh this guy is lazy, well after the 'crack of noon' at best! I would say he is there most days at two PM or so?"

"Okay, I know how to get him! How much money do you owe this week Bruce?"

"My cut this week is one fifty...why?"

"Well I will go get that in singles and some fives. Then put a tracing spell on them and we can see if this runner takes his cut back to the head man? If he does, that makes his next stop easy to find!" Rehanna smiles as she licks icing off the cupcake she just grabbed from the bake box on the counter.

"Magic can do that, track a person down?" Bruce wonders out loud to her.

"Yep it does and if I wanted too...I could turn you into something else and make that change permanent or temporary!" Rohanna answers him from her side of the table.

"I'll pass on that!"

"Awwww it can be fun, you might even like it?" Rohanna laughed at the boy's pain.

"So what do we all do right now?" Bill asked.

"I say we all get together in the morning at say ten, then I bespell some money and Bruce hands it off like normal?" Rohanna suggested to the room.

Bruce faked a yawn, "Well I will be going home then and see you tomorrow?"

"Nice try there BOY, but can I see when people are lying to me and you just did twice!" Rehanna barked at him.

"Bill, the elves can tell that!"

"Yep, they can and even I saw it, you suck at lying!" Bill warns the teen and both Paul, plus Janet nod to say they saw the same thing.

"So what are we going to do with him till morning? Paul asked now worried the kid would flee at the first chance he got!

"We can get a little blood from him for a spell that will find him no matter what? Or I have one of my bespoken guard him all night and the last choice is tie him up in a sack all night works for me too!" One of the twins listed off.

"Bruce can sleep in the guest room with one of your be...spoken?" Janet asked as she chopped the last word in half not understanding what it meant too well.

"Yep fine by me, I'll call forth Kenna and she will make sure that Bruce is here in the morning...or burn him to a crisp as he tries to escape her watch!"

"Who?" both Paul and Bruce asked me.

"Let me get her," I said standing up from the table and walk a few steps over to the stove. I turned it on an after the flame on the cook top jumped up, I called to her and the flames erupted from the stove as her female form made of fire took shape. After Kenna was fully formed she kneeled to me.

Kenna looked up to me for the barest second, "Dos ul'kas uns'aa ussta Jabbress?"
(You called me my Mistress?)

"Good you learned Drow, but for now your task is to guard this human teen Bruce " I point to him, "and make sure that he does not leave the house till morning. He might try to escape you, in that case you are to stop him and if he tries to harm you or the two adults here, Paul and his wife Janet." I wave my hand at both to introduce them, "You will stop him, that includes burning him to a crisp if needed!"

"Rohanna!" Paul shouts at me, "I can't have some crazy 'firewoman' in my home cooking kids!"

"That's all up to Bruce, he will not get hurt one bit and all he has to do to insure that is stay the night until we need him tomorrow?"

"Rohanna, give dad some say over all of this?" Bills asks the Drow.

"Fine Kenna, Paul and only Paul can tell you to stop. That is only for the next two sunsets!" I order her and she nods back her understanding of the short orders.

"Is that good enough Sir?" I ask to be sure.

"Sounds good, but what is she and what does she do?" Paul asks bewildered at that sight that she came here out of the stoves fire.

"Kenna is a Fire nymph, she is fire, made of fire. Just think of her as an active volcano and all the power it has bottled up in the from of a woman."

"So she could cook me!" Bruce squeaks out.

"All the way into burnt ash, my boy!" Rehanna still sitting next to Bruce pats his back playfully while laughing at him.

"Okay, lets get Bruce set for the night and you two can go back home and get to bed!" Janet insists in a very motherly tone of voice.

Nearly an hour later, Bruce is all set in Bill's old bedroom for the night and Kenna stands guard outside his door. Both of the windows are shut and have spells on them that will not let the teen out of this home for tonight!

Back at Bill's home in New Hampshire, Bill goes back to his room to be with Jineen and I slip into my room to mediate for the night. Bruce pushed me into a corner today, he really wanted to see how far he could shove me around without getting hurt! I was torn all that time by his being so young and at the same time I knew that he was the only way to save Alex that I could see? Maybe after this is all over we can get him set straight and back in school, instead of the near drop-out thief he's quickly becoming.

~o~O~o~

Friday, August 10, 2007 11:45:00 AM
Tampa Florida Varney family home

That night was easy for the most part, I knew after an hour of meditation that I might need a better disguise for this mess. So that night I quickly made a new set of illusion charms and set them on the new world trees short limbs to cure for the night in the bright moonlight of the Grove.

My new human disguise for this trip would be vary far from my own. I choose to make something so different no one would give us Drow a second look that the new shapes could even be us! I used a Five foot, three inch girl with straight black hair, Greek olive toned skin, a nice chiseled face and large brown eyes.

Making a charm to show me shorter by more than eight inches is a bit hard, but human minds will believe what they see so very easily and as long as I don't do something that proves I am taller...they will believe it!

The next morning was easy, we had breakfast at Bill's place. Bill was worried that that this will not work, but I smiled to him, "It will, what else can go wrong?"

"YA, we are kind of at the limit of bad and the only thing worse would be all out war?" he laughed at me.

At noon, we all stood around the kitchen table covered in bills. I had just laid a tracing spell on all of them and added a very small Geas spell on top of that! One that would make anyone holding them even for a second 'want' to give them to their boss or leader. That spell should insure that this stack or part of it, makes its way all the way to the top of the small crime family.

My next step was finding a recent fold out map of the city and surrounding area, then I placed all the bills on top of the map and wrote out a small spell along the whole maps edges. The last step was dropping essence on the whole thing while chanting the last parts three times to be sure.

As I take the map out from under the cash Bruce asks me, "What was the map for?"

"Ohh that I will save for later today, you will love it...just love it!" I smiled back evilly.

Bruce gathers up the cash, all mixed denomination bills and stacks them loosely so that they have a better chance in mixing in with the rest of the money in today's run. When he is done, he folds the stack into a an envelope and pockets it.

"Well I am all set and trust me please? I will at least brave out this part of this mess for Alex!" he said and I knew he was telling the truth this time, maybe last night showed him some light?

Just after Bruce left, we all left in separate cars and very early this morning Bill, Jineen, Paul and Janet ran out to rent different looking cars for the next few days so we could track this money on it's path towards the top. Bill had grabbed a few burst encrypted radios from work and that finished our small pile of spy gear. He offered us Drow one, but we had no need for all that, us twins would use Pixies or our two bidden nymphs to communicate to the humans of our small group.

As we all left to follow Bruce, then the money as the runner picked it up. One car had either a Pixie of mine or a nymph to keep us Drow in touch with the humans. Bill took the spot at the nearest mall, Jineen had one mall staked out in the lower side town, Paul took across the city incase the money or runner moved his way.

I followed closely behind Bruce who was riding a bus right now, I could tell where he was at via the spell I put on him today and could port near by him while invisible. Soon enough I could tell he was making a bee line for the northern section of town below the university. Bruce got off the bus in what seemed to me to be a very 'family' oriented section of town and he walked right into the back door of a larger home there.

We Drow spied at the windows invisibly with our great hearing, Rohanna had the back cover while chewing her gum silently and Rehanna took the front while she trimmed her nails with a sharp blade.

Inside the house, Bruce drops his envelope onto the table and a small box of stolen cell phones, "There ya go my 'Vig' for the bossman this week."

The man behind a desk flips through the money in the pack, counting as he goes, "This is a little light this week?"

"Well I had to stay hidden from family this week because of my cousin deal and dad wants my scalp...SO?" Bruce says flippantly to the man.

"Biz I get it...I get it. Just had to ask, but how is the family anyway?" he man behind the desk asks as he grabs some glasses and ours some scotch.

"Like I said mad as heck and if this goes bad for Alex? I can see my cousin skinning me alive or worse!"

After the man finishes the pour, he slides a glass over to the teen, "I will talk to this cousin for you and see what can be done?"

"That will not work, the boss wants a lot of stuff out of this deal. You might as well be asking for a Aircraft carrier in this trade while we are at it?" he takes a sip and nearly coughs it up to the mans laughter.

"You might be right, but he gets what he wants in the end!" the man toasts, then takes a slug of the liquor.

"Whatever man, I am between a rock and a hard place and see no way out. So 'later' and don't do me any favors by calling my family and making this worse!" Bruce says as he leaves the room.

I watched over the room after Bruce has left, an hour later a very old man that no one would give a second glance to in their thinking that he was a criminal. He enters the home and he was dressed in a very old school style. He wore a nice older style jacket, with pants to match and a old 20's 'flat' or 'newsboy' style cap on his head "Well are we ready sonny!" he shouts out, when he enters the leaders office.

"Yes let me fill that case and you can take the cash, plus our books for the week?"

"Hurry up, I am getting older while you slow this up moron!" the old man hammers into the guy.

As the man at the desk lumps the cash together, he grabs that envelope and places that stack with the others. He hesitated for a second, but then gave into some drive to put it in the leather briefcase. Then he makes a few notes in a ledger, rechecks his counts quickly and then locks the case, then hands it over.

"All set pops, no stopping at the gray home to pick-up on grannies!" he laughs at the old guy.

"Shove it kid...prince of thieves...more like prince of sitting on ass!" he barked then left out the front doors.

After he left, he hopped the bus just like Bruce did getting here and I found that strange but it kept cops from tracking you easier. At the next stop, us twins hopped on in our new disguise and one of us covered her face to keep others from noticing that we were twins.

While on the long ride, I turned on my bunny phone and set the speaker to a high pitch only I or a dog could make out. I tapped the phone for Paige, "You there cat?"

The phone spun up a holo of her cat face and she smiled at me, "I seeeee yoouuuu! On a bus huuuu?"

"Yep, track the old dude three rows in front of me, the one with the old style wool cap."

"Ohh got it!" then a few seconds later, Paige came back with a pop, "Yep he a badddd man! He was in the New York mob, then moved down here in the 80's and stayed during the narco wars. Made his bones down here, then seemed to retire?"

"Humm so he is connected to other mobsters?"

"Ohh ya in a long way and maybe top dogs even, so he might be taking the local family cuts too?"

When I noticed what we might be headed for, I tapped into mentally telling Violet who was with Bill, ~"Little one, this older man I am showing you? He is headed to the large mall near the water south of me."~

~"Ohh I see him now, I will tell Bill and we are on our way Mistress!"~
she sang back to me as she saw my vision of the man through my eyes.

In the car across town, Violet tapped Bill's shoulder to get his attention, "Sir Bill, Rohanna is tracking a elder human on the way towards the mall south of here and we need to get moving to meet with her!"

As the old guy left the bus, we hopped off and blended into the large crowd of kids. He walked slowly into the mall while watching his back, us Drow go unnoticed by all around us because of a simple misdirection spell. That spell tricks your mind into just plain passing over us!

Violet sings out in my minds as we go into the automatic doors a few yards behind the older gent, ~"Mistress, we are in the mall parking lower level 3 by the escalators to the south nearest the Macey's?"~

~"Very good small one, I will meet you very soon or tell you to move to better meet with me?"~ I mentally told the Pixie.

The target of my stalking was crossing the mall at fast pace, but every once and awhile he would stop to 'window shop'. But what he was really doing was cleverly using the refection of the glass to see if anyone followed him, once he caught me this way and my spell did it's job to save me from chasing him down once spotted.

He weaved through the crowds of eager kids and shopping mothers sipping coffee with the ease of years of daily practice. Then he jumped onto a bank of escalators going down, I was just yards behind him and noticed the largest store I was nearest to.

~"Violet, meet me down by the Sears and what level is unknown to me, but be ready!"~ She passed on my instructions and Bill revved up the rented mustang to meet us at that end of the mall and on his way he noted all the exits for cars.

I followed him down three floors, at each stop I told Violet where I was so she could guide Bill towards me better. At the bottom, there were almost no cars parked way down here. But there was one waiting for him by the exit doors from the escalator stack.

Both of us Drow covered ourselves in full invisibility and leapt down to the landing, as he closed the door on the car and it sped off. I warned Violet of that fact, ~"The man is in a blue BMW heading towards the ramps to the south?"~

~"We are fine, just passed that and will stop to look like we are parking. When he passes us, we will speed over to you!"~
she sang to me, loving every second of the hunt.

As the car gunned off, Bill took the ramp down to me on the far side of the parking level and meet with me by the escalator stack, ~"It was a Blue BMW 5 series with a tail light out and a racing sticker in the back window?"~

~"Got it, I spotted him on the way down and noticed where he was headed too!" as Bill made a beeline to that exit, I told the rest of the hunting party where we needed them to be at real soon!"~

For the next hour our four cars traded off tracking the man's car and he lead us over to a very nice home in the richer part of town. Since the home was down a long private drive and it's gate. I hopped out and ported over the fence.

Once on the other side, three Dobermans headed my way barking and growling, fur on their backs ruffled up! I stared down the first dog, he instantly whimpered his yielding to me and the rest joined him quickly. A single guard came out to see what was the matter with the dogs and I ordered the pack dogs to run across the yard, to go bark at the far corner for the next hour!

When I looked into a window, I spotted the old man dumping the case on a large table and several men dividing up the money to count in machines. A new younger girl took the accounting book, then started flipping through it and she sat down to enter the record in a computer.

"Paige? " I asked the phone I held near my face.

"Yep, I see you on my GPS. What's up?"

"There is a computer here that a girl is entering the money amounts into?"

"I got it....ohh shoot! HISSSS...she is using a air gapped one give me a second?"

We patiently waited for several minutes while the computer guru did her work, unseen by me she hopped into the power wiring of the home via bluetooth modem inside the home and used the laptops power supply to read the computer's contents.

"Ohh this girl is a good accountant, but she sucks ass at computers and thinks that she is being clever!? I can see what she has done for the last year on this thing and all the accounts this 'bossman' has! Want to empty them?" she purrs to me.

"Ohh ya hit them in the wallet!" I laughed.

"Where do you want the cash? We have nearly fifteen million here!"

"Ohhh easy, spread it over local drug rehabs, victim outreach groups, police donations and a few boys and girls clubs!" I listed off quickly.

"Ohh I like that one, all done and I added a nice virus to her computer to do that every time money is deposited via it the very next day!" she giggled to me.

"Good one, but can you track the boss via all of this new info?"

"Nope, too many paper shell companies that only have holders of record on paper and no listing on the net sadly?"

"Hummm? So what to do now..." I question myself.

"Well the money stops here for now? So you might have to encourage it to move on somehow Rohanna!" Paige growled at me.

"Ohh well?" I sighed out, "Time to go nuts!" That is when I recalled my Pixies to me and told the rest of our group what we had found. Then topped that off with a warning that it was about to get very loud around here.

Good thing it was getting dark out and the street lights in this part of town were those real low post style from decades ago, so no real light bled off the streets. I stayed in my disguises, knowing I would toss the charms in storage for a years or so!

Both of us Drow pulled out long blades, then made quick work of the nearest window and doors locks. As we entered the home, I asked Paige to shut off the video being recorded in the home and erase the last day from everything on memory!

We both blasted into the home, Rehanna knocked out two men playing a video game in the living room. While Rohanna kicked one man guarding the front door area into unconsciousness. In the main office, Rehanna grabbed the old man and whispered into his ear, "Where is your boss, I need to send him a message that we are taking over!"

Rohanna was busy knocking out this floors last man and tossing the room for clues. Then she slapped the accounting girl who was still sitting behind the desk stiff with fear at her computer and barked the same question at her, "WHERE IS YOUR BOSS!"

The Pixies both flew like bullets upstairs and they drugged the three men they found on that floor quickly! Then checked the rest of the building over for stragglers, when the outside guard came to the front door, they met him with sharp pikes that sent him off screaming back outside where he passed out from the drugs coated on the sharp tips!

The old man was silent, so I tossed him over by the girl who was still shaking in fear of us. As I passed by what I was sure a closet, I heard a muffled sound inside it and before I could act the door bust open. Out of the broken door came an armed man that fired off a shot at Rehanna across the room, he missed by a mile. But Rohanna was right next to the shooter and her blade did not miss! The mans cleanly severed arm fell to the floor, while the stump gushed blood out of the cut off sleeve of the leather jacket he was wearing.

He screamed in pain as he fell to his knees and finally fell face first to the floor as he passed out and right behind him was yet another man armed with a shot gun, both had come from a secret basement we Drow had missed. I had checked outside of the home for one, but the floor below this had no windows or a door leading outside and it must have been an illegal addition to the building?

This next man coming into the room from the hidden staircase was far crazier...he took quick aim at Rehanna. But she ported across the room to safety when she spotted the man and his shotgun was aimed right at her!

But he blasted the old man in half that I had shoved behind the office desk and his blood was splashed all over the girl while she screamed like a banshee! Rohanna acted quickly, her hand swung up with her blade in it, right through the gunman's left arm and the shotgun it held was cleanly cut in half, it's split shot shell spilled buckshot all over the floor.

Since this encounter was already a mess, Rohanna ended that man by taking his head in one quick slice. The now loose head rolled all over the polished wooden floor and rolled to a stop by the fireplace. Rehanna blinked at the sight, then took a few menacing steps over to the girl and brushed some of the old mans guts off her face, "Well now you are left all alone, ohhh what to do with you?" she smiled to her face.

"Let me live?" she cried, "and how do two little girls do so much damage?" she wondered out loud at the teens that appeared to be only five foot three and ninety pounds at best!

"What do we do now... Is we ask this accountant one question and see what she says?" Rohanna said after stabbing the other armless man to death still laying on the floor.

"So do you know where the 'boss' of all of this is at?" Rehanna smiled while sliding a blade's sharp edge under the girl's neck.

"I never know where he is on any day? I have only seen him once, when I was hired?" she cried and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Humm this one is no use...kill her too?" Rehanna asked her twin of her across the room, with the long black hair.

"Nope," Rohanna barked while crossing the room, "We leave this one alive to warn her boss that we are moving in and his services are no longer needed!"

"Okay...but you are so lucky this time sister! You got to kill two of them?" Rehanna said pretending to be a little upset.

"Well if we see this one again, she is all yours!" Rohanna said as her hand grabbed the girls chin and shoved her back into her chair.

"Great, I love gutting them!" Rehanna admitted with glee, "should we take the money now?"

"No, just grab a few stacks as our bonus, this 'boss' if he knows what it good for him will hand it all over to our group later this week!" Rohanna said while taking two stacks of hundreds for herself and placing them into her coat pockets.

"Only two?" Rehanna questions her twin.

"Take as many as you want, most of this haul is going to be ours soon enough!" Rohanna laughed as she flipped a few errant strands of her long black hair back over her shoulder.

Rehanna picked up four bundles of cash for herself and strolled out of the front door with her twin, just as she closed the door...she winked at the still terrified girl behind the desk who was hyperventilating now, "We'll be back later, pass that message onto your boss and then get lost...far...far away from here little girl!" the disguised Drow smiled sarcastically.

Just outside the door and the view of the girl, both disguised Drow vanished with a port to a few blocks away where Bill was waiting for them to come back. After checking that no one was watching them in this high class neighborhood, both teens slide into the car that Bill was driving...Rehanna took the back and Rohanna was up front.

"Here ya go Bill lunch money!" Rohanna laughed as she gave him a stack of hundreds and one of twenties.

"What...where did you get this?"

"I ambushed the place and made them think a whole new gang was moving in on their turf. So I took a few stacks of cash, left a warning with the nice accountant girl they have and now we wait to see who shows up to clean up the mess?"

"What mess!?" Bill glared over at the illusion covered teen sitting next to him.

"Well most of the guards I knocked out with ease, they should be waking up about now? But two of them got the drop on me...or us from a hidden basement and it's hidden entrance."

"AND?" he warned of his coming displeasure with her.

"It started out clean, then got a little messy?" she tried to act innocent.

"Messy...please go on?" Bill quipped back.

"Bill please, I am doing my best?"

"Did you?" he asked.

"Did I what?" she tried to hide behind the words.

"Did you kill one?" he asked concerned with his friend's mental state these trying days.

"No." she did not lie...there were two after all!

"Okay," Bill tried to stay calm, but knew she was hiding behind the facts, "Did you kill two then?"

"Yes...but not for lack of trying? I thought the place was clear, I messed up and should have done a spell that told me the full layout of the house. But I fucked up!" she barked out.

"Okay, I am not going to press the matter. But I bet you forgot because you are now leaning more to being a teen right now, than the assassin you were back then?" he questioned her.

"I am sure that my skills got rusty by playing 'Drow' in a movie all summer and trying to be a 'school kid' most of the year!" she chastised herself now for making such a simple mistake like this, in the past she would have never done that...as it meant death!

"It will be alright, you just need to practice all those old skills once an a while and blend it in with what Ito shows you at school. You did good by not killing the whole house though?" Bill tried to find the bright spot in all of the mess the Drows just acted in.

"Thanks Bill," the teen smiles over to him.

"So we wait for someone to show up?"

"Nope...I wait here and you go grab me some dinner and I will wait for our guests to arrive then follow them?"

"What do we four humans do while you stake this place out?"

"I don't know, stay nearby, go home or go eat somewhere near here? It's all up to you four, Jineen and your parents?"

~o~O~o~

Friday, August 10, 2007 8:45:00 PM
Large home in the well off section of Tampa

Several hours had passed by while the Drows waited, both hidden in large trees on or next to the large homes tall walls. During that time, a single car showed up at first and it's four heavily armed passengers helped the surviving guards check out the whole walled in property for intruders.

Both Drow now hidden by their armor's inky black, the twins watched as the men searched the home's large lot and silently laughed as they found nothing. Rehanna was calmly sitting on her branch, eating out of a very large box of fries and onion rings that was perched on the branch next to her. Once an awhile, she would dab a fry or ring in some thousand island dressing while they waited.

One her shoulder sat Lilac, who was just finishing up a snack of mini M&M's and was munching away happily. Her sister Pixie Violet, was just finishing up a flight around the whole property and the surrounding streets to check on if any more bad guys had showed up?

Rohanna sat far up on her tree branch far form her twin, she was busy finishing off her third chocolate/peanut butter shake of the night. That is when the radio in her armor buzzed silently again, she sighed out silently, "Bill needs to stop worrying and be more patient!"

She pulled the thin card out of her top via a small pocket there. This radio was tiny! No more bigger than a credit card, but a little thicker by at least three times and it had no antenna at all. Plus it had a 'text' only screen for communicating silently. But best of all, it was a encrypted 'burst' style that ARC made and no one could track it or listen in on its conversations!

Rohanna checked that no one was nearby her and waited for Violet to show up and do a 'flyby' to make sure of that fact. Once Violet did her pass, she whispered into the card, "What now Bill, all we have is that one car so far and four men?"

The radio said to her in a high pitch that only she could hear, "That camera we placed in the tree four blocks south of you, it just picked up two large blacked out vans, plus three BMW's and a very nice silver Rolls Royce headed your way?"

"Got it Bill, I can see it all now. Lets wait and see what they do?" I whispered into the radios mike.

Right on cue, the first van rolled past the slowly electrically opening gate and that told me they belong here! Just as the van passed the open gate all of the doors on the van flew open and a dozen men poured out and quickly searched the area for threats.

"Well the game is on!" Rohanna said at a whisper like an eager sports fan, then took another slow sip of her chocolate shake.

As that first van pulled forward, the next one came onto the long drive of the home and it's doors opened wide to disgorge even more men who started to enter the home in a stacked team much like SEAL's or a SWAT team would do.

Both vans pulled to one side of the long driveway as two BMW's took to the long drive and sped towards the back of the house where they dropped off a full pack of six men. When the house as signaled 'clear' and the men covering the large yard answered the same. The Rolls Royce entered the driveway, while the last BMW came in fast, then spun around to face nose out and took a blocking spot to cover the driveway entrance or escape quickly.

With the area secured now, the Rolls came to a stop by the front door, an assistant exited the front passenger seat and opened the rear door for a large tall man to exit the luxury car. Across from him, this man I was very sure was the boss now? A taller man slid smoothly out of his side of the car, I could tell instantly this man was military trained and seemed to scream exemplar to my mind.

Rohanna pulled her bunny phone out quietly and took a quick picture of both men, then passed it along to Paige as an e-mail and waited for her to get back to her! In the darkness of the large lot, both Drow quickly finished their meal then dropped silently to the grass below the trees they sat in.

One Drow took the side of the home closest to her, then the other took her 'half' of the large home. Both found a good open window to silently wait by, while covered by both darkness and layers of invisibility spells.

While the Drow listened into the goings on in the home, both Pixies were very busy placing magical tacking coins on each car or van. Violet placed her trackers on the vans hidden on the tall roof nearby the radio antenna, then placed two on the Rolls on it's long belly to be sure of keeping track of it.

Lilac flew invisibly under each BMW and quickly placed her trackers on the cars bottoms hidden by the frame plus dirt underneath each car. The next thing Lilac was tasked to do was check out if any of the men in the yard were talking about what was going on. She took a spot near a large pack of them in a small shrub and waited for the complaining that soldiers normally do when they wait.

While leaning up near a open window, Rohanna overheard what was happening in the accountants office of the large home. She could make out each word spoke and even sneaked a peak once an awhile!

~o~O~o~


Inside the large home

The 'Boss' dressed in his clean gray suit walked into the office, then examined the damage to the room and his men. "What happened here Madison?" he question the only survivor that was awake during the whole attack.

The still frightened woman said nothing back to him, she was still stiff from her terror of what she had witnessed. The Boss walked closer to her and slammed a fist loudly on the desk in front of her, "What happened here!" he shouted at her.

"Twins...two girls...two little teens...they did all of this! They killed both of them after knocking out all the guards!...AND they are coming back...they are taking over!" she stuttered out still very deep in fear.

"What teens, what girls and what is this 'coming back' crap Madison?' he barked now.

She stayed silent as he yelled at her, totally unmoving except her shaking in fear, "Get the men in here one at a time...now!" the Boss shouted at the tall military man that rode here with him in the Rolls.

Very quickly that man ran into the living area that was now more of a 'man cave' with big screen TV and video games. He kicked, slapped, or shoved the nine men that had guarded the home during my 'visit' into the office.

The two that guarded the grounds and were found out cold in the living room, they only saw blurs that looked like girls? One that stood by the door, saw nothing as he was hit from behind. The last man on the main floor, he was out before he even noticed the floor breaking his nose.

Up on the second floor three men saw nothing, only one said he felt the worst pain in his life and his muscles grew so stiff he could not move then blackness. But the last man that was standing on the porch, he tells a crazy story of two armed birds attacking him with needles and that each one's hit caused him agony, then he passed out.

"Well that is just great, no one saw anything? My money is missing and one of my most dependable men is dead! Then add this warning, that they are coming back and take over what I have built?" he laughed as the all the guards but the last one still sitting in the office chair stood across the room.

"Madison...TELL me what happened slowly or you are going to make me mad?" the Boss barked at the still woman again.

"Heck with this," he pointed at the last man still in the chair, the one with the crazy story of birds, "End him and we will see if hearing that snap...snaps her out of this?"

The tall military man was still standing behind the last man testifying to what he saw, he tapped him on the shoulder as he whispered to him softly, "Sorry buddy?" and snapped his neck like a twig, only a man that could lift up the end of a car could do that so fast!

Rohanna sighed out, "Well that proves that, he is an exemplar and I would call that a level three or so by that use of force?"

As the guards body slumps in the chair, then slid down to the floor. Madison yells out, "All they said is that they are taking your operation over and will be back? Then took some of the money and left damn it!"

The assistant that held the Bosses door open for him, walked across the room and pulled a clock off the wall. He placed it on the desk next to the computer and linked it via a small cable, "Well let's us all see these twins?"

The Boss nodded, then went to stand over the mans shoulder and watch what he pulled up on the computer. A wide angle video played of the room, it showed twins about five foot three, with long black hair and Greek olive skin, chiseled faces and brown eyes. Both used blades that could and DID cut a shotgun in half. But what gained his attention was one for them moving without really moving! She teleported to evade the shotgun blast that killed his long time friend.

"Interesting, we have a set of twin mutants trying to muscle in on my area. I wonder who they work for and maybe we can pay them off?" the Boss wondered out loud.

"What now...sir?" the military man questioned.

"Clean up MY money, records, then Madison and leave the bodies behind! Use a DNA bot to clean this mess up!" The Boss shouted back at him, as he left the room and walked to his waiting Rolls.

The military man waited till his boss left, then barked at the room, "You heard him...move it!"

Men quickly moved throughout the large home, one group cleaned off the table of all the money into large satchels, one more moved into the hidden staircase and started passing up large satchels that must have been filled with cash, millions of dollars were passed quickly into one of the vans waiting outside.

Once the last man passed through the still open front door, the military man was handed a large hard case. He stooped down to open it just inside the still open front door and pulled out what looked like a very fancy and cutting edge drone. He pressed in a code on it's control panel and left the room.

Soon after the whole caravan left the property, then slowly drove out of the neighborhood and into the city beyond in the darkness.

The large drone, about two foot square beeped off a countdown and then started up all by itself. As the drone flew up to hover at eyelevel, it scanned the room with laser beams and then flew to the rooms center. Once at the rooms center it started spaying a incredibly fine mist on everything in the room.

What this drone was doing was, destroy all DNA evidence and finger prints in the building! It was a standard item, a VERY expensive item made and provided by 'The Syndicate' a criminal group that provided anything a budding crime family might need...think evil G-mart that has everything, from guns, to tanks, to thugs for hire!

The drone flew from room to room scanning and spraying that mist on everything. It went upstairs, after finishing the main floor then down into the hidden basement and the large vault that was housed down there. But most import of all, it was doing one thing the user had no idea it would do! The drone as it scanned each room, it made a 3-D made image of the hole room plus high-def photos of each room!

When the drone was done with it's first pass, it made one more in a circle flight path in each room and sprayed it's fine mist all the time. Now all done, the computer made sure of it's last command and flew outside on the lawn. Now a tall antenna unspun out into a small satellite dish, that started to feed out all the data it had just scanned in each room including the 3-D scans photos and the DNA it sampled in each room. The recipient of all this incriminating data?...the Syndicate!

Went the drone was sent a confirmation that all the data was sent, it redid it once more to be sure and received one last transmission. Now it finished with it's task both the intended one and the secret one that the 'Boss' had no idea had been done...the drone exploded in a huge fire ball that shook the whole neighborhood and blew in the homes windows. Now the whole neighborhood was up and police sirens called in the darkness coming closer to the disturbance.

As the explosion covered most of the front lawn, Rohanna blinked at the sudden light and spreading fire from her spot nearby a window, "Wow that was huge! Darn thing left a crater too?"

I had watched the drone do it's work, but I did not quite get what it was up too? And then it going BOOM was very unexpected! I was glad I had taken a snapshot of it while it worked on the house, now I was going to send that over to Paige for her to track down what the darn thing was.

As the first cop car entered the long drive, I hit the send button on my bunny phone to get that file to Paige, "Well it's time to go!" I said to myself and both of us Drow ported off to where Bill was waiting for us.

We hopped into the rented van that Paul, Bill's dad had chosen and even though this thing said 'soccer mom' all over it! The black tinted windows did hide us all well inside and the room gave us all a mobile headquarters to work from.

After I hopped inside, Bill stared at me, "Why aren't we following the money right now?" he worried.

"Well!" I smiled as I unfolded that large street map of the Tampa area I had bespelled this morning, "This is how we are going to track all of them at the same time!" I pointed down at the map on the small table between the rows of seats.

Jineen smiled at it when she saw what I was talking about and laughed, "This thing looks like that 'mischief map' from the Larry Potterfeild magic academy movies!"

On the map that was once a very nice street level map of the whole Tampa area, now sat a map that showed each van with a name on it or the car, or the label 'stack of money' with denomination and the label floated just off the paper surface as it moved across the map!

It all looked like a computer generated map with labels written in an older typeface moving all about. Each label left a trace of color on the map and little dots popped up every minute for showing time if they stopped too long.

"Like it?" I asked Jineen as Rehanna my twin handed me a box of onion rings to eat, from the bag of take-out Paul had bought for us all.

"I love it! So this will track them all day?" Jineen asked me.

"Yep, it can and my magic is untraceable. Plus it does not run out of batteries or get blocked by going into a building." I said as I dipped a ring into some dressing and popped it into my waiting mouth.

"So what do we do now, or have planned for now?" Bill asked me as he studied the moving icons on the map.

"Well my thought was go home and rest then see where they all end up at later on tomorrow...or is that today now?" I laughed back.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My oh, my. I would do

My oh, my. I would do nothing to cross the twins in any manner or to even make them angry. Definitely putting your life into your own hands and they get to hold your life after that.
Interesting drone, and one that should be available to law enforcement and the military, not the Syndicate or other criminals.

remember that the cops get to

shadowsblade's picture

remember that the cops get to shop at Sears and the crooks always shop at Tiffany's !!!

Money talks! lol

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Loving the story

Gianna Michelle's picture

My only comment is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!! . Post more soon as possible. I'm already going through withdrawal because I am hooked.

working on it!

shadowsblade's picture

working on it!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

These friends help family

Jamie Lee's picture

Gads, when stupid was handed out Bruce took a double helping. Or, he's another one who's never had the love and support needed when he changed. As a result he goes with whomever shows his attention.

Two Drow are going to be a pain in someone's butt very shortly. And all the kings horses and all the kings men will wish they hadn't attracted the attention of these Drow.

Others have feelings too.

Very exciting.

It is a great honour to see how the real drow in tactical hunting. And I can really feel the different, Rohanna(human) vs Rehanna(drow) dominant attitude. And I almost forgotten about their nymph servants. Kenna the fire nymph and the water nymph(Can't remember the name.hahhaha).

Thanks Shadowsblade.

Poking along

Enjoying a partial re-read.. I do like that I can understand more of whats going now.... .
a

alissa

thanks---and you can always

shadowsblade's picture

thanks---and you can always ask questions?!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective