Shadowsblade first Week

Printer-friendly version

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without!

In this part Rohanna goes through most of her first days at Whateley and finds some challenges...both in herself and out in the school at large

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box that changes him into a Drow (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the sudden change. Then all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has the 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with, all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

Shadowsblade here.

this story is the original, the first one I did.

I reedited it and added it to here, You may have read it on fictionmania. But I have added some to this story and edited and cleaned it up a bit so you might want to try it again?

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Whateley Academy - Poe cottage
Wednesday February 14

I leave both Mrs. Horton and Everheart standing there in Poe's entry. I walk down the hallway towards my room, as I get into my room, I pop out of my armor, back to what I was wearing before.

I scrutinize myself in the mirror. In the mirror, I can only see what can be called a Drow wet dream looking back at me..... I HISS OUT! "Great that IDIOT! Peeper has got pictures of me wearing THIS!" I look into the mirror again and see almost all of me is visible in the near see-through nighty. I am wearing "Might as well been wearing nothing! If those pictures of me get around the campus somehow" I shake my head "I just know that Peeper might be able to edit the photos just enough, so I can't get him in court. Then everyone on campus is going to know where they came from and WHO they are of!....great....I guess I am going to be 'flogging the dolphin material' I sigh out "Well I might as well get showered up. I got a meeting with the chief in an hour so. Then I got to go to powers-MID testing.....that sounds like fun....NOT!"

So defeated, I get out of my underwear. I find that the cotton bathrobe, that I bought over at the store, 'that I haven't had the chance to wash yet!' so it has that stinky new smell on it. That's my next chore! Getting my new things washed. I grab the shower caddy and start walking towards the girls the shower room. I almost get hit by someone zipping down the hallway from the showers, obviously a speeder of some sort. Once in the shower room, I notice a couple of girls already there I have not met yet.

As I go in I say "Hi" to the two already there.

A really nice looking blond says back "Hi! you must be the new Drow, Nikki said was coming this week?"

"That would be me."

"Nikki told me to watch you.....as you might not be 'nice'? and dangerous?"

I noted the girls looks. Sweet, innocent, bubbly, acts like a airhead? But her eyes and voice say 'no' to me, she is hiding her smarts.

"If Nikki told you I am dangerous to her.....that was before yesterday. We made up-besides, all my issues are with Aunghadhail not her!" I opened a shower door, then I placed my shower caddy on the shower doors hook.

She almost spits back "Fine! but remember she is my girl....mess with her..." I stop her with a glance.

I stalk over to her, to tower over her "ONE....never threaten me! You won't live to regret it! TWO! I will never hurt Nikki for two reasons, she is a SIDHE! The other, she is now a friend! ........GET IT!

I growl out as, I turn from her "suingmc rivvil ligrr ....henotep aslu iltan elggen"
(silly human girl....almost got herself killed)

I walk back over to my shower. As I curse at her

The other girl there who was just watching us come to near blows, finally says "HI" to me.

I almost laugh at her timing. As it was perfect. I say "Hi" back. I am so near laughing now.

I then turn back to both of them. "Ahh could we start this over? Let me introduce my self, I am Rohanna Leigh....and yes I am a Drow by the way....not dark elf."

The blond takes a minute to say something. As I think shook her bad. "Ahh hi I am Bunny or 'bugs'......sorry I goofed I should not be that way."

The other girl a very pretty Latina finally says after waiting for 'bunny' to talk "Hi I am Riptide or Elena. So your a Drow? So how do you like being an elf? What do you do? Where are you from?"

"Hold on girl slow and breath between lines." I giggle out " Yes I am a Drow. I love being a Elf OR SIDHE is the right term, but I will take Elf to make it easy on you. What do I do? basically....I Kill.....and teach a bit. Where am I from? Not telling."

She just stands there. thinking on what I just 'dumped' on her.

I glance back to Riptide from my prepping for my shower. "Ohh and it sounds like your from....let me guess.. ?" I close my eyes thinking to back then..."Manhattan, Hermosa or Redondo Beach?"

She spins fast back to me "How did you guess? That I am from Redondo Beach?"

"I traveled there once. Is the surf at 'Dock" still good? and is the fishing pier at Venice still a good place" I ask.

"Ahh ya 'dock' is just great and they just reopened Venice to fishing last year."

"Humm is the 'Pike' still fun?" I ask. As I loved its rollercoster.

She looks at me real weird now "The Pike closed and was leveled before I was born! How old are you!?"

I sigh "Too old" I then turn back to getting a shower.....'how much other stuff is gone? From my life?'

They both get the hint in my voice and leave me.

Its then, I notice a placard on the shower wall there and it said something about Hydroflux...turning on the noise cancellation..?

NO USING HYDROFLUX HARDWARE
BETWEEN 6 AM AND 9 AM.
WE HAVE TO GET TO CLASSES!
ALWAYS TURN ON SOUND CANCELLATION
SYSTEM BEFORE USING HYDROFLUX HARDWARE -
YOU KNOW WHY!
THE FIRST RULE OF HYDROFLUX HARDWARE
IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT HYDROFLUX
HARDWARE.

Okay whatever that means, it must be some kind of massage bit, or cleaning off faster. I will try it? So I click on the button for the noise cancellation, close the cover over it. I put my bathrobe on the hook outside of the shower stall. Walk into the shower stall itself and close the door behind me. I see the different knobs for the regular shower and this-Hydroflux-? I get the regular shower up to temperature that I like-then switch on the Hydroflux.

As the systems water hits me, I'm just lost in ecstasy! With it washing all over me and its the best feeling I've ever had YET! I am completely lost in the moment.... screaming.....moaning and enjoying every second of it. My mind clicks off the time and a half an hour's or so going at it. I reluctantly turned off the Hydroflux, switched to the regular shower and clean myself up. As I'm still standing there a bit weak in the afterglow of that experience, A creepy, happy, near giddy smile comes across my face and I walk out of the shower. Once out I then dry myself via my spell, brush out my hair and grab my caddy. Then walk out the bathroom.

As I'm walking out into the hallway, I bump into Gwen coming in and she looks at my face. She sees a giddy grin on my face.

Gwen looks at me with a perplexed look on her face "Rohanna what's the matter with you?....and your eyes are glowing in a weird, neat color?"

I can only say one word "Hydroflux" as I walked past her.

She giggles and nods to me as I'm walking out of the shower area. She yelps down the hallway at my backside, as it faded down the hallway going back to my room.

"Welcome to the club!" she giggles out like mad at me.

I amble towards my door, and I close it after I go in. I then sit down on my bed. All I can hear from Gwen, is her is giggling down the hallway.
As I sit on my bed, I reflect 'That's an experience I might have to do just about every morning!'
I'm thinking about it even more to myself...my still part male brain.....that is losing the fight fast. To this new Drow and being VERY female....says to me 'If that's three quarters of what it's like to be on the girls side of the fence, during active sex! Why is it so hard for you, to get one in bed? I don't get it?'

I snapback to reality after a couple minutes of just sitting there, with a cheesy grin on my face thinking about what I just had going on with the showers. I get up and start slapping my clothes on as fast as I can. Knowing that I have to get over to the see the stupid chief at Six o'clock, Like I was ordered to. I get everything on and since I know it's going to be a MID test later in the day. I only put on my workout pants, sweats and sports top.

I leave my room, to jog down the hallway to find Mrs. Horton LEERING! at me.

"Yes! I am going....Yes I am sorry....and please don't be mad or really worry about me going into the Grove.....as it will protect me!"

I glance at the thermometer as I walk out the door, looks like its reading about Five degrees or so this morning. I jump down the staircase, get clear of the building wards and once clear I teleport to security complex. A security officer is standing there as I pop in existence. He seems to have been getting a smoke.

He leers at my sudden appearance "lucky for you it's a green Flag Day!"

I am stunned at what he just said and I didn't even check! I have to remember to do that every time, I wake up in the morning and see what the flag condition is before I go around campus like that. I walk in to the front doors and over to the officers desk.

As I walk up, I do have my head down...I am a little embarrassed at being here in the first week...heck! day! "I'm here to see Delarose at Six o'clock."

The officer behind the desk says to me "OOO Your the elf that got in trouble last night walking into the red section by the Grove didya. I'm pretty sure that our personal told you more than once, your not suppose to go over there."

All I say to him flatly again is "I am here to talk to Delarose."

"Well go right on in young Missy, he's waiting for you."

I walk up to the chief's door and I knock. I hear "come in"....I open up the door, then close it behind myself as I enter and then walk up to his desk.

"Sit down please?"............ 'humm he has manners today' I mentally take notice.

Just as I sit down, He starts into me...in a barking growling tone "You know what you did last night? You were told about not going into the Grove! But what I'm hearing from out of Samantha's report is that you're probably going to use the religious defense that you have, religious freedoms and stuff. Well unfortunately for us, it actually does protect you from the act of walking into the Grove being punishable. Since we've had two other elves and more go out there for the same purposes. We can't deny...you....entrance into there. Just know that is a dangerous area."

"Mr. Delarose, its not dangerous to Sidhe! Especially this Drow, that is sitting in front of you. That Grove would never hurt me and I think it would probably kill itself to protect me. So I'm not worried about it one bit, neither should you....please?"

"That's beside the point!" he barks at me "You disobeyed the orders of my security officers!"

I look at him with a perplexed glance "You mean....the robot?" I question him.

"That was Samantha Everhart. One of the best security officers and you blew her off! Then you called her a toaster! on top of that!" 'boy is he mad! at me' I think.

"Well.....she is a robot?" I state back. As my mind recalls, my looking her over.....yep I saw only about Ten pounds of human 'meat' in that body...or sensed it?

"NO! she's not, she's a cyborg." he near screams at me.

I sit there thinking on it "Ahhh Delarose....the definition of a cyborg is more man than machine? She's the other way around, she's more machine than man."

"That's beside the point, that's Everheart! she's a human. It does not matter how much the percentage of her body has been replaced by machinery over the years, because it was needed to heal her up and keep her alive!"

I look at Delarose. I say to him in a reserved tone "Okay...okay....she is a person. I will genuinely apologize to her, for insulting her like I did. I didn't realize it. All I saw in front of me was a machine with about Ten pound the meat stuck in it.".... I think 'I goofed on this.'

He stands in front of me "She is not a robot. NOT! Ten pounds of meat stuck in a robot chassis. That's a living person out there. One I trust completely. She's practically second-in-command of this office" he is screaming at me now.

I look at him now, more harshly now. As he is getting on my nerves with that attitude of his. But I have to keep that in check....as I am a student now.

"Besides the point, you still went out there, after being told not to."

I stand up in front of Delarose "You don't tell us sidhe, NOT to go in the Grove again."

"What do you mean?"

"Sidhe and the Grove belong together that's all there is to it! WE are not going to be forbidden from going out there anymore or shouldn't be. I will apologize to Everheart and I apologize to you now for using the terms. That she's a robot, she's a cyborg and I will not say 'meat' anymore in disrespect. THEN don't raise your voice to me. OR command me like you're doing now, that's one thing I am not going to let anybody ever do to me again!"

Delarose gets closer to my face "I'm in charge of this school and security and I'm telling you what to do."

"No.....you're 'suggesting'....to me what I am going to do. The rules here...I choose whether I want to or I want not to obey them at all. You make suggestions. I either listen to your 'suggestions' or I don't. I'm not going to be ordered about. I was before and I NOT going to have it happen ever again."

Delarose realizes what he is doing, sits back "Yes okay...I did read your notes, you don't like being ordered around. I understand that you had a bad experiences with being ordered about."

I stop him with a yell. "myar lu'lgarr uk tanaleth'u" 'I then remember 'English' stupid!' (bad experience he says)

He looks at me like I have lost it.....and I near have.

"Bad experience you say?....LET me tell you what it was like! All they had to do was say 'this is a command' and my free will was GONE!....Do you have any idea what its like to sit in terror, helpless in the horror of your own head? You can't do a thing, nothing to stop it! Then they tell you to do anything, just anything....they want too? From just plain killing, to horrific shit I want to forget....BUT can't!" I sit back in my chair.... then try am calm myself. The raging dark memories of that time play in my head over and over....as I near sob "Sorry about that. Last night in the Grove, was a bit 'emotional' for me and its still very fresh in me."

He waits a minute for me to settle down. While he is.....he thinks 'I will have to tell Bellows about that little outburst, it may help him to help her out'...then he says softly..."I will not do that again. I'll make suggestions to you, I suggest is you have respect for my officers, when they are wearing the uniform and are not being violent toward you in a threatening manner or deadly manner....unless of course you're attacking them first."

"Okay we already talked about this right?....yes....I already agreed to it. So do you have anything else to discuss."

"I don't at this point. I don't dish out punishments and since it looks like your going to be dodging around the punishment for going into the Grove. That's probably going to include whatever you did with Everheart. So you're free to go. Your supposed to go over to Doyle and start doing your MID tests. After that I think your scheduled for physicals at Three o'clock."

I roll my eyes....kinda "Lab rat again! DAMN IT!"

"You just have to go through it. It is only one day? You will live through it" he happily says to me "At least you're doing that here and not ARC where you where at. This is a better place. So try and get used to being here. The people around here are supportive of you, not standing in your way or anything. But Thank you for coming in, on time and that's all I have for you. If you want to leave or ask me more questions, it's up to you?"

"Okay Delarose, I don't have any more questions for you. You have a good day.

I open up the door and walk out as the door slowly closed behind me.

Once I am out of the chief's office and back out in the main security department area. I see Samantha Everheart standing there. 'good time for that apology' I think.

I walk over to her "Samantha Everheart?" I ask her.

She turns around to me from her paperwork "Yes Rohanna? You can just call me Sam, you don't have to be formal with me."

"Can we talk in private Ms. Everheart?" I ask.

She looks around the room "Yes, why don't we walk outside for a bit?"

I turn around, to walk out the door. As I do, she starts to say "Don't you need a coat......" she stopped halfway through saying 'coat' to me.

"I don't need a coat Ms. Everheart? You remember that, shouldn't you?"

"Yeah I remember that now. A girl that walks around in a near blizzard like you did the other day, wearing what you where wearing, obviously doesn't need a coat."

We walk outside together, I find its slightly snowing and cold out. I look about as she follows after me and then she leads me off from the building. To walk down one of the campuses many paths as we talk.

"Ms. Everheart, I am genuinely sorry called you a robot last night. I was going with a first glance contact with you and I was not exactly in a clear mind at that point. I should've made the leap to assume that the security staff here, would let an automaton walk around and do its job. Then be in charge of people, that makes no sense? Maybe having it partnered with another person, but not by itself?"

Sam nods her head to me "Yes I understand, you were not in exactly in a clear mind and your first assumption was correct. Its was a brilliant logical assumption at the time. The fact that you could tell, was what amazed me. That you could tell at a glance, that I was a lot different than anybody else walking around here. I'm sure the chief has set you straight with my situation."

"Yes, I hope everything goes better with us, in our relationship here. I'll try not to disobey you again. I can't promise I won't....but I will try."

Sam chuckles at that "Yes "try" as best you can. I understand you can't promise me that you won't."

I turn from her, to start walking away and Sam taps me on the shoulder. I turn back with a slight jump! At her touch. As I could not feel it coming? She moves so smoothly, I can't hear her muscles and tendons flex or the machinery that is in her move.....humm?

"I understand you do archery? long-range?" she questions me.

"Yeah...what about it?"

I've reread the report that the chief's got, since I am second-in charge and I look through everything he does to. So you would call yourself a sniper with a bow and arrow?"

"YA?" I am getting impatient.

"It said your best shots, maybe Two miles?"

"Naww....Actually my average shots are Two miles. My best shot it's just shy of Twenty-five."

She stares at me more than shocked "You shot somebody at Twenty-five miles?"

"Ahh ya it was a planned shot, it took days to figure it out."

"That's insane! To say you shot a person at Twenty-five miles?"

"You doubting my word?" She shakes her head in reply, so I go on "Yeah I had a spotter help me out, we preplanned the shot. So they would be standing in a specific spot. I was already launching arrows at that point, where I knew they would be standing right where they need to be to hit them. I launched my arrow while the target was walking, to that exact spot and it landed right on target at that split-second.....But" ....I pause thinking about that shot..."The bow and arrows I used to make that shot....they are gone and can't be remade. The magic and material does not exist anymore?"

Sam gets a little closer to me "You and me need to talk a little bit. Because my side hobby and my specialty in the military was a sniper. Maybe you and I should hang out once in a while? Chit-chat the difference between a gun and a bow an arrow."

"I have no problem with that, we can do that, if you want? I would even like to set-up a range here, that we both can use."

"I guess we could get some kind of electronic range set up?" she adds.

I look at her "If you want to, you figure it out. I give you the specs that I think we should shoot at. I'll pay for it to be installed. We just have to pick a good spot somewhere on the grounds? Maybe one of the mountain tops, or a hilltop around here. To shoot at, so that we get a clear field of fire and no one gets hurt?"

"Of course, I will talk to some of the gadgeteer's. Then I will come and ask you for specs in a couple weeks, We will find out from there."

"Well thanks Ms. Everheart, for your time and your understanding. Like I said, sorry again about what I would call a definite insult to you personally."

"Don't worry about it, I've heard worse over the years."

I look her over again "I have a question Ms. Everheart? You definitely don't act like a 16-year-old girl. You're acting like a middle aged man or older. I guess your going to have to catch me up on your story a lot better? Maybe we will exchange stories? Because you obviously know mine near completely and I will listen to yours later on."

"Definitely! its lunch date. We will talk over a meal, one of these days. AND is there anyway you can call me Sam and not Ms. Everheart? As it makes me 'feel' old."

"Ahh No I can't Ms. Everheart, I have a lot of small compulsions and people in lead positions? I have to use proper names. So it might take me years to get over that with you. But thanks anyways, see you later."

I turn around and walk off from her. I look towards Doyle and I port myself over to Doyle from the front of the security building. Then walk-in toward the front desk, once I get up to it and tell the lady behind it "I am Rohanna Leigh, I'm here for my Seven o'clock MID tests" The lady there greats me and walks me down the hallway to where it is.

AND

I start going through the same thing over again. The ball test, this time they leave out the IRON cannonball! BUT we still do agility and teleportation and everything else. They schedule me for all kinds of crazy stuff to do to me. At about three o'clock, they wind it all up and say to me 'you are done here for the day. We have you scheduled at three o'clock for your physicals. So go down this other hallway' they show me where to go for my physicals.

Once at the medical part, I go through the blood workup again. AND just like I did at ARC. I make sure, that they can't use it for any magic spells. Then they examine my eyes again, how tall I am, my weight, my hearts, an MRI, another CAT scan. I finally walk into the last office and I am tired of it all......but most off all pissed. I had to do this allover again!

Once in the last office, I see a man standing there with a name tag 'Dr. Poland'. He guides me to sit and with little introduction. He starts going over the basic physicals on me.

He says to me coldly "At this time I need you to strip-down" and he gives me a gown. One of those...very small ones. THAT cover near nothing!

As I start stripping down, I ask him "What part of the exam is this?"

He points over towards the exam table. I look over to the one he is pointing at. To see the stirrups and all the examination instruments laid out. I had a couple girlfriends and a mom....So I recognize the table!

"Your going toooo do a Gyne...colo...gical exam on meeee!" I stutter out shaking at the thought......'The still 'male' part of me wants to run screaming from the room!'

He says flatly "Yes its a standard exam for every female who enters the school here. That they have a complete....One hundred percent physical done on them. To make sure everything is good with you. Especially since you just changed."

"I just had one at ARC! While I was unconscious." I whine in fear... "So I am not going to do one with you! You can just go ask them for the records!"

He says back "NO we have to do one, for our own records!" his tone to me, I am NOT liking.

I near yell out "NO! you're not, it's not gonna happen....not with you!" I start shaking my head to him and stop taking off my clothes.

He walks of towards me "I'm asking you please, cooperate and do as I ask of you."

"It's not gonna happen!" I bark!

"We have to have this exam, you're gonna do it! You do it now!" he barks at me.....then starts to move closer to me.

Ohh he is so DONE now! HE ORDERED ME!

"Gaer zhah NAU i'dol natha rivvil jaluk zhah aluin ulu hirhelar uns'aa harl gaer!"
(There is NO way a human male is going to examine me down there!) I YELL OUT!.....'the thought of a male HUMAN! Touching me in that way makes me ILL!'

I push him away from me.

He walks back up towards me, then gets somewhat threatening in his moves and attitude to me. He is waggling a finger in my face "YOU don't push staff around like that....young lady!"...... 'GAEA I so want to break that finger!'

I just stand there...at the ready....He just said 'young lady' to me! which offends me. But I'm give him a pass on that. Because he doesn't know anything.

"I have to insist! We must have a Gynecological exam of every female who enters here, on file and it must be done here" his voice is raising in its tone towards me.

I am looking at the table and him and the instruments...'Nope! my brain screams at me' ....Both sides agree on one thing today....Both my old male part and the old Drow part....'NO WAY! is he going to do that!'

I shove him back against the wall and pin him on it "NAU JALUK! rak'nes lowly rivvil zhah rin'ov aluin ulu xta'rl uns'aa wun nindel valyr!"
(NO MALE! especially lowly human is ever going to touch me in that manner!") I YELL out.

He looks at me "WHAT are you saying? Its not English! I don't understand you!"

I shake my head 'damn it I am talking Drow again' I think. So I repeat it all just for him. "I SAID....NO MALE! especially lowly human is ever going to touch me in that manner!" I say it, a bit less loud this time.

"Don't get excited" he says to me.....'excited! I will show you excited!' my brain reels.

I pop out of the gown, that I was already 'almost' into Then manifest my armor. I am screaming at the top of my lungs "NO Lowly male human is ever going to touch ME! in that manner! Its NOT! going to happen!"

I shove him in the corner by the door and I am looming over him while he shakes in fear. He reaches suddenly into his pocket, I grab his hand at his sudden move and pull it out of his pocket. What looks like a panic button, is resting in his hand and he pressed it? Is my guess, as a small light is now glowing and flashing on it.

The door opens up and near surprises me, as all my attention is on the doc. A security guard walks in, I glare at the sudden appearance of the guard. I push off the doc and shove him back harder in the corner. Then I step back into the room farther to give myself more room to fight in.

The security guard says to me "Calm down." while trying to look non-threatening.

I scan around the room to Dr. Poland and the security guard who is now near to blocking the door. I don't like what I am seeing now. As the guard is nearly filling the door....that happens to be my only way out! As my porting power is blocked by this buildings heavy magic wards...It will take time for me to find a weak spot and 'wiggle' out.

My mind starts clicking fast in a BAD WAY 'What are they doing?....he is armed with more than one weapon, one is a gun!...are they delaying me?' I start backing up and I'm feeling definitely cornered at this point.....I feel out to the buildings wards....shit!...they are good...going to take a few minutes to find a hole!'

I look at the Doctor and point at him, then hiss out "That male! is NOT! going to examine me! That human male! is not examining this SIDHE, in the way he thinks he's about to do!"

The security guard says to me softly "Okay everything is fine" and he backs out of the room....to now fill the doorway.....thus blocking it fully.

I leer at the Guard "GET out of the doorway because, I'm feeling REALLY cornered right now and that's not a good idea" I had just barely enough presence of mind to say that to him.

He nods to me....then gets out of the doorway. He hangs on the edges of doorway, outside looking in at me.

The turn to the doctor who is still in the corner "YOU! can leave!" I growl at him.

He slides against the wall, till he gets to the door and slides outside. He calls to another Doctor..... "Ophelia....come here!"

The 'new' Doctor walks into my view at the door. I see her name is Dr Ophelia Tenent by her name tag.

"Ophelia? its another one like Caitlin again! Your going to have to handle this I guess. Why do I always get all the nuts!" he says to her.

I heard that! something clicks down DEEP in me, someone calling me nuts! Is just one of the biggest insults I ever heard!

I start to walk my way toward the door "NUTS! I HEARD THAT HUMAN!...NUTS! I'll cut off your nuts if, you call me that again....human!" I YELL OUT AT HIM.

Ophelia catches my move and thinks fast 'Sir Wallace told me about this kid and those red glowing eyes of her's right now...they mean someone is about to get hurt!'

Ophelia walks slowly into the room, while keeping her hands out to me and tries to appear as non-threatening as she can "Calm down now Rohanna, he's going away. He doesn't have good manners when dealing with some of the female students around here. He doesn't understand our position."

I yell at him, over her shoulder "If he calls me nuts again! I don't care what promises I made to Carson. I am going to hurt that man!"

Ophelia calms me down and closes the door. "I'm only closing the door, so we can have some privacy. I am not here to corner you or make you feel bad or anything else. Can you do me a favor and get out of the battle armor there that you're wearing?"

I back up in the room, start calming down. I center myself to bring me more to calm. I let the armor go and the gown comes back on. I am breathing slow....to keep calm. As I do, the only sound in the room is my deep breathing.

"Good" she says "I am going to tell you a secret and only few girls around here know this or changelings like you. I'm a changeling just like the rest of you. Okay?...So I understand exactly what you're going through. At least more than that idiot does! Why they keep on assigning him to changelings. I'll never understand. You genuinely have to do the exam. I'll do it, at least a girls doing it. I know your none too happy with a human doing it. At the least it's a female changeling." She laughs at it "that is two thirds, out of three....all right?"

"I guess we have to....right?" I say, still not too sure of all this.

"Yes we pretty much have too, there is no way out of it. It looks like the only reason they managed to do that ARC, is you where unconscious at the time? So you didn't really have a choice. At least now you have the choice and you voiced your opinion. When it comes down to you visiting from here on out. I'll make sure I'm on the top of your chart, as the only doctor you see okay?"

"Okay....I relent." I say none too happy.

"Now please get up on the table?"

I do as she says....after an unpleasant half an hour plus of that madness. I get my clothes back on and walkout in a major huff.

Dr Tenent stops me, as I walk out. "Rohanna you are one of the most interestingly built kids I have ever seen at Whateley. I am going to have to read up on you for next time, so I have more of an idea what's in you?....Humm the TWO hearts bit of yours really got me."

She hears my stomach growling "You did not even have lunch yet have you? You did your MID testing straight through?"

"No I haven't, eaten yet ma'am."

"Well unfortunately for you, you're going to go over and see Sir Wallace. He and a couple of people at Kirby Hall are doing your magical MID evaluation. So it looks like you going to have a very late dinner at best. So go over there and someone is going to meet you out front and show you where to go to. Because you have to go through a specific door, that is not exactly viewable to everybody."

"Ahh Dr. Tenent can you call Doc Bellows for me and tell him. I can't make his appointment tonight?"

"I sure can, good of you to remember! Ohhya remember, I do teach some of the magic classes here....So we will see each other!....Now git along!"

I stroll towards Kirby Hall, not having done it before. So it is not marked in my mind. As I am walking towards the buildings front. I don't see anybody really waiting for me outside, because its colder then heck! Is my bet! I know everyone else is feeling it, to me its nothing. I see the main door in front of me and I see another entrance.....it's hiding, kind of hidden magically.

I figure 'well that makes more sense to go in that door. I am supposed to be doing a magical exam. I should use the magical door, trying to hide itself to get to the exam? To me it sticks out like a red sign saying 'magical door here, come in here!'

As I walk towards it and it opens up to me. What whatever magic lock that is on it is so simple to me, its like turning a doorknob. After I walk inside of the doorway I find, there's no one there? But there is an elevator. 'naww I will take the stairs' So I run down the staircase to the bottom floor. Start looking through the hallways and wondering around as I am searching for Sir Wallace.

As i look around, I find that there is no one here to ask questions? Then, I bump into a lady in the hallway "Ma'am? I'm lost? I am supposed to be here for a MID test....with Sir Wallace and others?"

She looks at me somewhat confused at me being there? "Who let you in here? Your a new student?"

"Yes I am going to be in a few weeks. When my first classes start, whatever ones I get?"

"Well I am Mrs. Elyzia Grimes, I teach....Intro to Magical Arts in the magic mystic arts program, among others."

"HI I am probably going to be in your class! I think my friend Nikki is your teacher's assistant?"

"Did she show you how to come down here?" she leers at me.

"No I saw the door and walked in?"

"You saw the door and walked in? You have not even done the basics class yet?"

"Yaa the door....storta stuck out....practically glowed and shouted "come in here stupid, it's a magic class inside!" to me?"

She is stunned by what I said...then scrutinizes me a bit closer "Well Nikki did say something about another elf coming to the school maybe? I've been hearing Sir Wallace has been talking about a dark elf coming and I was expecting someone looking like Jobe and his little minion."

I step back and glare at her "Jobe and his little minion? as far as I'm concerned aren't! Dark elves! They are Petri dish, DNA scientific experiments, gone amok and I DO NOT consider them a true DROW....like I am! Its almost an insult of my being that they actually breath!"

She says "Hold on now, don't take offense at something that you haven't even met him yet....right?"

"NO I still take offense at them! That they think they are Drows and dark elves." I point at myself "This is What a dark elf looks like! What they look like? I've been described....is not what a dark elf looks like. What I've been told...is that they really are some kind of Playboy inspired dream of Jobe's. For a perfect girlfriend! It's offensive even think about it!"

"Lets not get on that tangent, you need to go back down this hallway...How about I show you there and drop you off to Sir Wallace's group for you....okay?" she asks me.

"All right?"

"But glad to meet you, my name is...Mrs. Grimes....Rohanna and I'll be seeing you in couple weeks?" she offers her hand in greeting and I take it.

She leads me down the halls to a large main door, we go in and we're in a large room that seems to be pretty well magically warded and shielded....actually pretty amazingly well! I notice some people sitting in there off in an observation booth of some sort. She points out to me, that Sir Wallace is there and Nikki's there too. Nikki? strangely...she's hiding in the corner.

"Hi Nikki!" I near shout and she barely waves at me from the corner.

Sir Wallace once he walks up to me and Mrs. Grimes. He introduces me to the other people "Mrs. Grimes do you want to sit in on this one? It will be interesting!"

Mrs. Grimes walks up to Sir Wallace and pulls him aside to talk "She walked in the advanced door! Without even anybody showing her. She just found it instantly?"

Sir Wallace chuckles at that "I kind of expected that, the advanced door to the building wouldn't be nearly warded or hidden enough to keep her out."

He walks over to me, pats me on the back "Looks like you already found out one secrets of the building. That most first-year students don't get to see. The advanced door is usually hidden to people who have not taken even the basic class yet. So your already ahead of the grade. But I figured that already with your case.

He leads me to the main chamber. I can feel the wards pop into existence, as it opened up. He leads me over to a circle on the floor.

He says "I would like you to stand in the circle on the floor?" he points out a four foot warded circle in the middle of the room to me.

I look at the Circle, then back to him "Your kidding.....right?" I say out dryly.

"I know you're leery about that, but I promise on my true name. That we're not going to hurt you, this poses no threat to you."

As HE Is a human! AND I as a Drow was taught NEVER to fully trust a human. I say REALLY leery "Okay...."

Since I see Nikki's still in the booth, I ask him "Can Nikki hear us?"

"Yes...Nikki can call out to us via the sound system. Matter a fact, Mrs. Grimes? Open up the window, so she can hear us just regularly. Without having to worry about the glass."

Once the glass fully retracts into the boxes side. "Nikki, is it okay to be in this circle?" I ask.

I could hear Aunghadhail's voice now from her "It is perfectly fine sister, that you can be in the circle. They are only using it to test you."

"I trust her" I say out and I step to the circle.

On that split moment, Nikki's thinking to Aunghadhail via their linked mind ~"Aunghadhail Why did you call her sister?"~

~"We had a long talk last night, while you where asleep. Me and her pretty much agreed, we're not in competition or fighting anymore. We are just going to have long talks at night, when your asleep. Everything has been patched up between us. You do not have to worry about her anymore being any threat to your life or your good being. Matter of fact! She is probably going to be one of the best friends and protectors you ever had. So just be friendly toward her, when you can. Don't worry about being scared and hide back in the corner like you just did. It is actually probably going to be an insult to her, if you do it again."~

"If your sure Aunghadhail, I will do what you say." I say again not too sure of humans and the magic they do.

I hear from her "I'm sure" as I step in the circle ward

As I step into the circle, it pops around me. I examine the weave of the magic, looking for the weak points. Already I see three and I can probably get out of it in a few minutes if I had to....I hope?

Sir Wallace walks out of the room "I can not stay in here, while we test you. Please stay in here."

I think he is saying it to remind me not to go through the wards. As I stand there waiting for them, I push against the weave of the magic circle and it flexes a little. Finally he is back to the observation room and then does a couple of incantations, that make the circle expand around me. This gives me more space to work in.

As he did all that magic weaving I noticed something?.....Something I have never seen....Human magic is FAR different than the Sidhe magic I have been taught. It seems to 'flow' different and follow a different set of rules? The flow of it is very confusing to me? My mind ponders it....learning human style magic may take me sometime?

Wallace says "Now the ward circle...is bigger, so we can have more practice room. The first thing I want to know is, how do you gather up your essence? Do you use Ley lines."

"Ohh you mean the normal Ley lines connecting one object and next in the living force of magic?....No I usually don't use those, because that's what that the Bastard was basically destroying at the time, when I was being taught how to fight with magic."

He asks me more "What do you use?"

"I usually use a the general flow of magic, that just seems to be in the area. That's not actually connected to anything. Its always free flowing, essence usually....is always pouring out of something. So you just suck it up like a sponge. If I need more of it? I usually tap into the deep Ley lines that are underneath the ground that feed into the secondary Ley lines, that come out of objects, people, plants and other such things."

Sir. Wallace is amazed at that explanation of mine "Your tapping into the MAIN Ley lines that go underground....that are attached to others?"

"Yes"

"May I ask how big are ones have you done?"

"I've done major ones, I've done up to a seven-point nexus in my life."

"You stood at the center point of a seven point Nexus and tapped that? and your still alive?" he questions me back.

Mrs. Grimes contests Wallace "She has got to be......She can not be telling the truth!"

I leer at Grimes, getting short in breath and getting real mad at her.
"Dos yor'enz losvael dosst dro a i'lutni uns'aa J'NESST! Neitar erg'les ussta bel'la xor XAN'SS!"
(You willingly risk your life by insulting me WOMAN! Never question my honor or WORD!)

Nikki near jumps from her chair, Aunghadhail's regal voice comes out of Nikki's body "Rohanna calm down. She did not mean it as an insult. She is just surprised at what you can do is all."

I am still growling....waiting for an apology.

Sir. Wallace leans over to Grimes "This Sidhe is a little bit different than most. Insult her and call her a liar to her face, like you're doing. Your taking your life genuinely in your own hands. Don't ever do that with her!.....Elyzia."

Grimes says "Really? you think that...?"

Wallace nods, interrupting her "Yes I really think that Sidhe, in that room could probably tear through that ward in a couple minutes and come walk in this room to hurt you badly!"

Aunghadhail turns from looking at me to reassure me to Grimes "So do I and I am pretty sure of it. Your looking at the product of hundreds! If not thousands of years of best Elvin training available! In both magic, martial arts and Combat arms available.

Grimes looks towards me again "So...she's an avatar?"

Aung states "No, she is a literal reincarnation of her older self. She is One hundred percent, possessive all the knowledge of a Sidhe that lived at the same time I did. One that was 40,000 years old in age...plus and has all the training to back it up. Almost all of that time of her life, was spent in combat, fighting everything. Including the Bastard from before the Sundering. Even I do not fully understand how she got to..the here and now. Yet she did and with all of her personal belongings so it seems?"

She says amazed "OH"

Wallace quoted her back "OH.....yes! She's the real deal."

Sir Wallace stands to ask me more "Since that's the way you resupply your essence. How much essence do you think you would carry. You may have an idea what Nikki can do so, what is your in comparison?"

I glance at him, then to Grimes. I say nothing, as I pace the room...then I start leering at her.

Aunghadhail's regal voice fills the small room again "Mrs. Grimes, I know Nikki is your teachers assistant and student. I am not! So this comes from me not her....I Think Rohanna is waiting for something? As am I...You might want to Apologize to her?"

Grimes finally says "I am truly sorry for that, I was just surprised is all."

"Finally! I WAS getting inpatient for that to come!" I leave off any 'thanks' as Aung had to remind her of manners! "Sir Wallace I have to guess? as I have not seen Nikki empty herself? It's a maybe two to four times what she has got. But mind this....she can! I can not yet? dump all that into very large spells, I do smaller and faster ones. Then add her 'well' for essence is still growing...mine may?"

Wallace says "Well that's pretty amazing, how fast do you fill up?"

"As long as there's not a lot of general combat going around me, where people sucking on the essence as quick as the environment is putting it out. I can refill my well in a couple days. If there is a regular Ley lines and I'm completely drained, mattering on its intensity? I can fill up in a dozen hours...less? If there is a primary Ley line and I can get close enough to it. I can be filled back up a couple hours. Out in the Grove I could be completely empty. I would probably be filled up in less than an hour? With a little bit of concentration out there. I feel a couple nexus points are around here, so if I can get to them? Who knows how much more quickly I can fill up there?"

"For the next test, we would like to see.....if you're okay with that?...You drain off almost all of your essence into the spell containers and we will feed it back to you after you're done."

"Okay hope it's big enough" I laugh.

"You don't worry we have several available!"

He shows me the spell he wants done. I look it over. Okay it's a simple one and the uses of a lot of essence for something stupid. But it makes sense for testing. I start into blowing off essence in that spell, as I was instructed. I blow off essence for quite some time and down to the point where....I'm feeling really close empty and I stop.

"That's as far as I want to go. I never go to completely empty, if I can help it."

"We'd like to see a complete empty, Please?"

I'm thinking about his request and stalling 'I don't know about that, I don't like being vulnerable' I stand there pondering this.

"You heard me promise. I won't hurt you. I will not allow anybody hurt you in this building. Aunghadhail is here and she's okay with this." Sir Wallace says trying to reassure me.

I start dumping more and more into it, for quite a while longer. I stop and I am spent, really feeling quite tired from it.

"That's it, I can't do it anymore" I gasp out "Anymore and I risk losing my Well spark."

They are looking at the measurements, from the spells and mumbling amongst themselves

"That's quite a bit there, we will discuss that later. We will start releasing it back to you."

I start gathering it back up, its taking time. I finally get to a point where I'm feeling pretty good. In about twenty more minutes, I have most of it back. "I'll go to out the Grove tonight and tap off the rest. You can disperse the rest of this....I'll be okay from here."

He starts questioning me about other things "You do illusions?"

"Yes I do illusions quite well. You want me to demonstrate?"

He nods....So I go through some of standard illusions that I do.

He interrupts me as I run through some of my illusions "What do you consider, your most dangerous, powerful spell?"

I check over the wards of the room "Aaahh.....Yeah I could probably do one in here!"

"What do you call this spell of yours, that your about to for us?"

"I call it a Levin bolt of a certain style."

I start pull vast essence out of the near by Ley line, I found running under the building, get into weaving it. The 'blocks' of my spell are just starting to fall together.

Aunghadhail jumps up and shouts out "NO! not that! Not here!"

I pull it back, before I fully formed it. I am going with her word on caution.

Aung turns after watching me, I am sure she waited to see and make sure I had stopped, To Sir Wallace, "Sir Wallace....that's not advisable to be doing that here. I do not know if the wards of the building are up to taking the impact from that. Not at the level she's going put it out at."

Sir Wallace asked Aunghadhail "What kind of spell is that, I have never felt anyone weave anything near it?"

Aunghadhail informed him "It is quite a dangerous and quite a hard to control spell. It is also one that is very, very, difficult to get off. Only experts, even at my time would do it. Nowadays? I don't think that.... any of you? I know I can do it myself. Nikki? I will teach her to do it eventually. But it's definitely not a spell for an amateur. I prefer and advise, that we do it outside of the building, if we are to do it anywhere?"

Sir Wallace turned back to me after taking sometime to think on what Aunghadhail had said to him. "So Rohanna, could you tell me about that spell more. Please?"

As I am about to start. I see Aunghadhail glance at me harshly, A look that said to me 'don't tell him'

I stand there, not really knowing what to do or say. Wallace is a teacher. Soon to be my teacher! But Aunghadhail knows far more than this human does? I glance at her, hoping she gets via the looks on my face 'why' or ?....she does not respond to me.

I say. "Ele"
(Why?)

Aunghadhail says to them "Let me talk to her.....she needs guidance on this."

" L'sanrr ele nind zhal'la naut tangis'zhaun d'nindol obsul'ress wlalth zhah, ka uss d'mina experiments lu''udtila ji ghil xuil natha....vel'bol? blyn mon'tu nexus au a wun l'Ixaan. Ka nind hojh ol orn obsul'ress l'gordo tier breche. ji xun naut tesso mina. Qualla."

(The reason why they should not even know of this level of spells is, if one of them experiments and does so here with a....what? A seven point nexus near by in the Grove. If they fail, it will level the whole academy. So do not tell them. Please.)

Sir Wallace looks to me "What was that language?"

"Drow" Says Aunghadhail, then she goes on "Sir Wallace, We talked in Drow to keep our conversation private....There are just something's, that are between only us Sidhe and especially us older ones. Like Rohanna and me. So please don't ask."

Another lady sitting in the back says "That is not any 'Drow' that I know."

"You know Drow?" I ask her, almost happy someone might know it "Well speak it please...ask me the same question Sir Wallace did. the last two or so questions will do, or add more if you wish to give me a good sample. Please ma'am?"

Out of her mouth comes a mishmash of stuff, that just slays the DROW language to no end. I get like two words at best and that is only via me knowing what she is trying to say.

I start laughing...badly "I am sorry (I laugh harder, as I gasp for air) please don't take this as an insult....But what ever that was? It was not 'Drow'. If someone taught you that? Please stop them from doing so anymore. Because you almost got two words right out of the whole....what? five or six sentences you said" I start laughing again.

The lady sitting there, looks at me harshly via her narrowed eyes and since I am in a ward I can't really read or feel her?

Aunghadhail is near laughing but, still manages to shake her head a bit.

"vel'bol? Vel'uss zhah il?"
(what? Who is she?) I ask.

"l'karliik d'l'gordo faer tier breche"
(the head of the whole magic department.) Aunghadhail tells me.

"ohh shu....vith!....yah xsa ol!"
(ohh shit....fuck!....god damn it!) I spew out. As I start kicking at dust on the floor. (basically throwing a fit!)

"I am so sorry Circe, I never meant to insult you. Please take my apology" I plead back to her.

"No...you meant it and it is correct. I probably did learn it incorrectly. As I got it... what? Four generations of learning from the source or better. Most via translated books. It is a DEAD language after all."

When she said 'DEAD' She really poured on to that, to make it sting.

Aunghadhail and Sir Wallace both turned to her to glare harshly at her. So was I!...I was now mad as hell.

'I apologized as decorum demands and then she insults me. Then reminds me I am the only one of my kind!....If I was not so mad, I would be in tears'

Sir Wallace Got up and said to her "Can I see you outside Circe, my dear?"

They both walk out the door at the rooms back. As the door closes. I toss a fit to end all.

"Nindel zhuanth et'zarreth vith'ez elg'caress, rivvil shii's ulu alu yib yib xuil uns'aa! Usstan orn belbau ilta vel'bol il shii's"
(That old ass fucking bitch, human wants to go toe to toe with me! I will give her what she wants.) I spout out!

"Nau dos orn naut! honglath harl. Il zhah testing dos doeb ulu kyorl ka dosst fir'mul. Usstan shlu'ta tesso. Il zhah jivvust xuil dos. Ji fridj fre'sla gaer calmly lu'jivvin xuil ilta rath. Usstan zhaun olt dubo whol dos Ilythiiri ulu kyorl l' shar 'nibeless' nindel fol d'udossa jivvin saph nindol. Jhal ol zhah vel'bol il zhah xundus ulu dos."
(No you will not! Calm down. She is testing you out to see if your stable. I can tell. She is playing with you. So just stand there calmly and play with her back. I know its hard for you Drow to see the mind 'games' that some of us play like this. But it is what she is doing to you.) Aunghadhail says to me. In a nice tone, that says to me....calm.... So I do.

I nod back to Aung....'So she wants to play a game? I think I can learn the rules fast enough!' I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTSIDE the testing room

Sir Wallace grabs Circe by the arm "What are you playing at? Messing with that Drow is a bad Idea, she is not stable. She tried to kill herself the very day she changed! I don't know if she has gotten better after leaving ARC. As it was too confining a space for her and not the right environment for one of her kind at all. So you telling her or reminding her that ALL THE DROW are dead, is not something I am not going to watch you do to her! I know you run this department. But she is an asset, I will not see played with!"

"What I am doing is seeing 'how' stable she is Wallace. As I have to know before I bring a student in....that can do that!....You did SEE what she was doing?....She was tapping the Ley line under this building for that spell.....It would have leveled the building I think, if Fey had not stopped her."

"I trust Aunghadhail. She only stopped her, because it might have hurt the building....not leveled it. Rohanna had full control over that spell, I saw that much. But do remember this, I have talked to Aunghadhail about these type of Drow. They have a problem in seeing the world. They don't see it the way me and you do. They only see straight lines in thought, none of the twist and turns of political or plotting people, make or do....they totally miss the other lines of thought. As she said to me.... "They are simple creatures that love or hate fully forever. They do not plot. Honor is all to them and so with that...their word is all.".....So don't make light of her....please...she will not forget it. Besides...Circe. She knows magic like no other I have seen does....she just does it so differently. Would you have tapped that Ley line?"

"No I would have not done that or could I even do it as fast as she did. That's why it worried me."

"So please don't test her, as Carson did JUST that and Rohanna. Almost just up and left the academy. But now she is here and Carson tells me, she will hunt any mythos for us if they come again or get out of hand? It is what she was 'made' to do."

"I read what Liz put in the files. I understand now, I will ease up on her. So lets go back in."

I am standing there waiting of them to come back, so I can get this over with. As they come in, I try to play cool and stand there rocking back and forth on my feet, looking bored.

Circe and Sir Wallace comes back in, Wallace sits down. But Circe keeps standing. She says to me "Rohanna I should have not said that to you that way. Telling you that your race is dead and rubbing it in, is bad manners of me. Sorry again. Lets please continue the tests?" she sits down and grabs up a notebook.

"Circe, Everything is fine with us." I smile to her "So what's next?"
I change the subject, hoping they will go along.

Sir Wallace asks me "So please go on with telling us about that spell you just did, Please?"

"Ahh Sir Wallace If we can go over that later in private please?" I ask him.

"Okay if you want to do it that way. I am fine with it. So lets move on and have you tell us how, you interpret spells then?"

Circe interrupts me as I am about to speak "No....I think we should hear more about that spell you were about to do, before we go on?"

"Ahhh Circe after talking with Aunghadhail, I think as she does, that talking about a spell, that high in level. Where others may hear it. Is like letting a kid have a loaded gun, So I will tell those I feel can handle it before, I tell them." I let that one burn a little bit.

Circe sits back in a huff.

I then add in "But I will make sure...that I explain that spell fully to you and answer all your questions later on in private. As your my teacher now...and I have to learn from you AND its best for me, that you know as much as I do....about what I can do...So you can help me out? As I am sure...your going to teach me allot here!"

Sir Wallace changes the subject fast! "So lets go back too, what we were on and have you tell us how you interrupt spells then?"

"I just in my head....I see it fit together like a puzzle. Each part of a spell is block to me, so I just remember what block I see and redo it. Its real easy when you just see it as little parts and each spell is only about four to ten parts at best. Once you get that, it goes REAL! quick. This is how I was taught by my masters. Unfortunately by intent maybe or design in my training. I have never really learned how to weave higher level spells from scratch, like Aunghadhail does. But if I see it done fully, I can almost say, I will get it and repeat it fully after that.

"But after today? I think that may only apply to fully Sidhe spells? As that human based one, you used on this room's ward? It fully confused me? I have never seen a spell done that way. So I might have to start from scratch to understand any human based magic?"

I hear Sir Wallace tone out "Hummm? that is interesting? We will test more fully on that later? When we get into a class?"

I nod back to him...that I understand.

"How about your speed? You did say that you do them faster?" he goes on.

"I have so much practice its second nature to me. There's a number spells I just do daily in my head, even as I wake up in the morning from meditation. I just practice on the 'parts'. I don't do a full spell or form them up fully. Its just something to do while I am board, its how I was trained 'if I am not doing something' I practice. Its burned into me. I do it throughout the day, it's just like walking, ya just do it?"

"So you just have a main set of spell parts or complete spells that you use constantly that you've been practicing for years on end?"

"Yes, Sir Wallace. That's how I do it."

I stand for a bit....thinking "To help you out....I think I know why you are all shocked at how a person can tap a Ley nexus or major Ley lines. You all see them as rivers? I do not, I see streams. You think you have to 'jump' into the middle to tap it? No you don't, you can tap them at the edge where the 'current' will not destroy you. You all probably think you have to channel all of it? No again, you can take what you need. Then, when taught right...feed the excess back in easily. Does that help a bit? And PLEASE don't experiment near here without more help...as I like the campus so far, as it its now...not a smoking hole."

He nods to me "We will talk later on all of this today."

He looks at the rest "I think we are done here at this point. Please Rohanna give us a few minutes?" he starts talking with the rest of the panel.

"Well what do you all think?" he asks them.

"Elyzia please go first" Sir Wallace asks.

"She's definitely a five, she probably could go higher. It seems like she's got enough power to be a true six maybe even on the edge of seven just below Nikki?"

"Circe, if you would please next?"

"She's a definitely a strong five and she easily could be a six with more training. It just seems, that she's had the basics of training only in one school of magic. In that as she branches out she is going to get stronger."

"Aunghadhail? what do you say?"

"I definitely would call her a five at this point. She could definitely be a six, With training a very strong six at that. Maybe even a seven close to what I can do in a 100 years or so of training maybe 200 years at max. After that she can easily rival what I do. She definitely can do certain spells in a more destructive way than I can, that's for sure. But it looks like she has a complete lack of healing spells and holding spells, none of that at all. Her whole repertoire seems to be destructive or sneaking or breaking into places. Which makes sense for how she was trained."

Sir Wallace says to them all "Okay we all agree on a level five for now and a retest in sometime next year to see if she goes to a six?"

He gets nods all around.

Wallace turns from the group in the room, to look across the room at me. I am just standing there looking deep in thought at ward line of the spell circle I am in, testing it.

He asks me "Rohanna? What are you doing there?"

"I am just looking at the weave of this circle that you got me in" then I finally flick at it and it bends just enough..... for me to step out of it.

Ms. Grimes stands up to look at the circle better. "How many minutes did you work on that?"

"Just now? about six or so, But I have been studying its since I first saw it. It was a pretty durable spell circle. But it was simply built and had three mistakes in it. So it was pretty easy to 'bend'. Who ever put it together didn't have a lot of concentration going, when they did that and it looks like they where distracted by something?"

Grimes glares at Sir Wallace "Hummm! distracted!? I wonder what or who? Could've been distracting Sir Wallace when he was putting that spell together?"

Sir Wallace clears his throat. Trying to innocently think of something. Then Nikki lets off a giggle, Knowing full well what Mrs. Grimes was getting at.
(What I did not know is, that Sir Wallace is know to be a bit of a ladies man. So I might have been 'the' distraction!)

He clears his throat again "Humm...What we will call you is a wizard five at this time. With training from here, you will get easily to level six in some given time. Your powers in certain spells are definitely superb! My offer still stands I would Like to tutor or mentor you on the side, with Nikki in the same class. She can learn some of your spell craft and I'm definitely going to be learning from you. How you do spells in your manner."

"I have no problem with that. An exchange of knowledge is always a good thing!"

"They are still trying to figure out how, you do your teleporting? Your not going to let us know that are you?" Sir Wallace asks me.

"No....its just the way I was 'built' is all" I actually see Nikki wince when I say 'built'. "There's certain things I am always going to hold back from all of you. that's the way I am in life. I don't have a choice in the matter, so please don't press the issue."

Sir Wallace says finally "Okay then, we all are done! So see you here soon Rohanna."

"So Nikki I am famished! We should go get some dinner!"

"I want to go to my room first, then I will join you for dinner." she says back.

"Can I walk with you? Nikki?" I ask.

"Ahhh I don't know?" she still sounds scared to me. 'Did Aunghadhail not talk to her yet?' I think.

"Okay" I say.....very disappointed in her or Aung.

I walk out of the room by myself. Go outside and I port back to my room back at Poe. Then I strip out of my clothes really quick. Grabbed my shower caddy, then ran down the hallway to the showers and take a regular shower this time, as quickly as I can. When I get done, I get redressed as best I can, with what little I have in clothes. I clean up the room a bit, by tossing pretty much all I own in the laundry bin for a washout tonight!

I run out of my door, around the corner of the hallway down to Nikki's room and then knock on her door.

A tall, thin black girl opens the door 'kind of cute in a way' I think. I think her name is Chaka? as I have not met her yet.

She looks at me "Your new? I have not met you before?"

"Well so are you....I know your Nikki's roommate. So you must be Chaka? or Toni right?"

"Yes....hummm your not Jobe and you're not Belphoebe? You must be that dark elf that was threatening Nikki! That she told me about!"

She moves into the doorway between Nikki and me. I can now see that Nikki was in the corner, she was studying. Now she jumps back at my sudden presence at the door. It now looks to me like Chaka has not been told of me in a good way, after yesterdays little chat with most of the kimba's there in the sunroom and it looks like Nikki hasn't had time to talk to her or neglected that.

Chaka interrupts my train of thought "You! were threatening Nikki with a sword Gwen told me. Are you here to hurt her!?" She's definitely getting an aggressive body angle towards me. Like she's getting ready to jump on me at any second.

"No I'm not....I'm not here to hurt Nikki. I am here to talk to Nikki. If I could ask you to leave the room? So that me and her can talk in private. I would be much obliged of course."

"I don't know if I am going to leave you and Nikki here alone?"

I can see Nikki still in the corner leering at me and Chaka. I had hoped that Aunghadhail had talked to her by now? It doesn't look like she's fully talked to her yet. I could see Aunghadhail's demeanor pop over Nikki, with that everything changes about her. She sits up straighter and stops looking so scared at me.

"Toni please let us have the room...child." her tone of voice is now soothing to me instead of the grating it was just days ago.

Chaka looks over at the bed and her roommate "Aunghadhail is this okay with Nikki?"

"I would not be saying it! If it was not okay with Nikki" The tone Aunghadhail voice took, told Chaka to back off now!

Chaka leers back at me "Why do you want to talk to her in our room and not yours? You have a single?"

I study Chaka "You don't know much about magic users do you? You just live with one, you don't really question it do you?"

"Okay? well then educate me!"

I hesitate and breath out "Well I'm asking her to talk to her, privately in her room which is her domain. What she has power in. Which means she's in the position of strength in her room, because it obviously has got wards in it. Among other magic's to protect her. Where as if I asked her to talk in my room, she would be the prey in my room and I would be the predator. So it would be impolite to ask her to talk to me in my room, considering her position that she is scared of me. Asking her to talk in her room as being polite and with manners."

Chaka contemplates me with a sideways glace "That makes sense to me!" and she tumbles over to the bed, picks up her schoolbooks and tumbles out.

At the doorway, Chaka gets 'real' close to me....she whispers in my ear "If you hurt Nikki. I don't care what it takes! I'll mess you up!"

"Chaka? I promise I won't hurt Nikki."

Aunghadhail must have overheard what I said "Chaka? A promise from that Sidhe standing there in our doorway. Means ALLOT and you will learn about that about her, sooner or later."

I stand at the doorways edge "Can I have permission to come in?"

Nikki says back in her own voice this time "I don't know, if I want to let you in?"

I stand at the door with my feet at the edge of her wards. I can feel them pulsing at my feet. Knowing that I would be burned and battered pretty badly by just walking through the doorway. It looks like Nikki or Aunghadhail poured more on this rooms wards in the last few days....some are even types that are aimed just at me, I can tell from the spells 'weaves'. I look to her and I feel real disappointed right now and terribly let down by Aunghadhail. Either Nikki does not trust me or Aung did not tell her right or at all yet.

"Aunghadhail and me, we had a talk last night?"

Nikki says to me in a voice that just tells me she is very unsure of it all and a little scared "She's telling me that. But I don't know yet?"

Aunghadhail tells Nikki in there shared mind ~"Just have her promise on her true name. That she won't hurt you and you will be fine...child."~

Nikki argues with Aunghadhail ~"I don't know?"~

~"You have to trust her on that. You know what a true name swear means. So do not worry about it."~

~"Okay I'll do it"~ Nikki relents as she talks Aunghadhail in her mind, Nikki comes back to me....here.

I am still in the doorway waiting starting at her. "Well obviously you and Aunghadhail have been talking. So what's the decision? Me standing out in the hallway and we letting everybody know our business? OR me coming in there?"

"Okay...I'll let you in, only if you swear upon your true name not to hurt me."

"Okay.." I sigh 'the lack of trust is just killing me!' "I swear upon my true name that I won't hurt you in the course of our conversation on this night. That the duration of my swear, that I won't hurt you only lasts for the time that I am actually in your room and when I exit it....it expires."

Aunghadhail says to Nikki ~"That Sidhe always plays it exactly to the rules. It's a good promise, she knows exactly what she said. Just remember the limit of it....is the minute she walks out the door it's over. But I trust that she's not going to hurt you anyway...even without the oath she just did. She's is just proving her superiority over you, right now."~

Nikki asks again of me "So you swear that?"

"YES! I just did" I near hiss at her.

"Fine" she waves her hand. Its okay to enter the room.

I walk in the room and close the door. I go and sit down at Chaka's desk to give her some 'room'.

I glance over to Nikki sitting on her bed, with her books all about her. "Ahh Sorry to make you miss study time" she just sits in silence "Well Nikki, If Aunghadhail has not told you. Me and her had to talk while you where asleep the Grove. This is where she can be substantial, not a ghost and she could talk outside of you."

Nikki looks up from her schoolwork "She did tell me somewhat about that."

"Well we came to terms. I'm not going to hurt her. She is not worth it and I'd lose more by her death then I gain. All I would gain is vengeance in the name of people long dead and don't care anymore. For a fight that doesn't exist anymore."

Nikki says rather softly "Well so what does this mean?"

"I'm never at this point Nikki, unless we have a falling out. I can pretty much swear I'm not going to ever hurt you. I don't see a reason why. We are going to be living quite a long lives together you and I. I don't know if you really realize this yet? I see your still thinking more like a human than you are an Sidhe. You got to start realizing , you have to start thinking more like a Sidhe than a human. I have already started making that jump."

She glances back up to me in a way that is questioning what I am saying to her. She may not understand the jump, she has already taken in life from a human to a Sidhe.

"If you don't understand what I mean, remember Aunghadhail lived easily A hundred thousand plus years. There is a good chance that you will live that long. I lived 40,000 plus years before all this....madness with moving about happened. I will probably live as long as you. So you have got to realize, that you have to pick your friends wisely and your enemies even better. Because your going to have them for a long time, especially ones like me. So we might as will get together to start liking each other, than hating each other for longer....than this bunch is going to be around." I wave my hand at the walls...indicating the school in its whole to her.

I can start seeing it dawn in her face. That she started to realize what I'm saying, is that a lot of the stuff that is revolving around her is just a flash in the pan. It's going to be gone before she even realizes it. There's only a few people that are going to be around her for the long run.

"Well....me and you are going to be good friends. So we might as well get to it!" I laugh at her "Don't be scared of me anymore...please!" I smile jokingly, showing my very sharp and pointy teeth.

She giggles a little at my comedy and that loosens her up a little

"Like I said to you before, if you want me to teach archery and swordcraft, FAR better than these idiots! around here will ever do....I will. Also hear that Chou and Chaka is teaching you sword or Martial arts of theirs, but they are not an Sidhe. Sir Wallace is a great teacher no matter what he is. I will teach you what I know and you can teach me what you know. Because I certainly don't know a whole bunch of stuff and I need to know it soon. Because everything I do is just way too destructive. I need to learn other spells, healing magic, holds, Distraction spells? I hope you know some of it? As I need something other than straight just killing everything I see" I stop thinking about all the fighting I have seen "I'm so weary of this death and destruction its too much of a burden to carry anymore. I will leave you alone to talk with Aunghadhail. She will bring you up to speed on the talk we had in the Grove."

"Aunghadhail?" I get a nod back from her "you have pretty much my permission to let Nikki know anything that we discuss, anything you want her to know. That's up to you and you tell me later on? What you have discussed with this girl. I'll wait for you out in the Grove, or whenever you call me through the Grove. I will come immediately and we will continue our talks." I start to stand up wearily thinking about this all. I hope that Nikki understands what's going on around her and how everything's going to be from here on out with us two. I walk out of the room and close the door behind myself.

I walk out in the sunroom area and everybody out there is studying. Chaka's in the corner, Gwen is studying a book. I see Jade sitting on the floor. She perks up and walks over to me.

"I got all those clothes ordered for you! Here is a print out of the bill. It has everything that should be coming, it all should be here within the next week or so!" Jade just gushes at me.

I look at it "Well that's quite a list and you stayed within that budget I gave you. This will add to my rather small collection of clothes!"

"YOUR! going to look neat!"

Chaka looks at us talking and hears all of it. She looks surprised at it all and then she turns to look at Hank. Hank is nodding back to her. She then glances to Gwen. Gwen's nodding too.

"She didn't!" Chaka shouts.

Gwen states loudly "Yes she did!"

"Oh my God! Not another convert over to Hello Kitty! Say it's not so?" Chaka near whines as she looks at me.

She jumps up into my face. I'm surprised and back up at her leap at me.

Chaka stutters to my face "I can...I can...still save you from the Hello Kitty nightmare! I can...I can....help you before you start wearing it! What do I need to do! To help you fight off this plague!"

She's pleading with me.

"It's okay....I'm not doing the pink Hello Kitty cuteness stuff. I'm going for the Gothic Hello Kitty skull and cross bones! It should go good with my creepy looks, that I'm going for obviously. This face....look at this face" I point at myself "these eyes, these teeth, this skin, doesn't say cute! It says bizarre and creepy and cute in a weird way....doesn't?"

I look to Jade "Jade show her!" Jade pulls a printout of what she ordered and puts it in Chaka's face.

Chaka looks at it then she looks at me, squints one eye, looks at me "Okay I can see the Gothic Hello Kitty skull and cross bones and a lot of black on you or wearing some grays. Yeah actually that creepy kind of girly look, will look pretty good on you, actually might work!"

Hank gasps! "Your kidding right?"

"Noo...you have to really envision it for a second." Chaka tells him.

Gwen is shaking her head "Chaka you've got no taste in clothes! You never have!"

Chaka leans up towards me grabs me by both shoulders. I let her do it.

She whispers in my ear "Just promise me? You won't go all pink and crazy like Jade does?"

"No problem I don't intend on wearing pink and going crazy like Jade does all the time." I laugh inwardly...I did not lie!

Jade IS standing right there and growls at us both "I can hear both of you talking about me and you insulting Hello Kitty in my presence! You know how that angers me!"

Chaka looks down at her, like she's actually scared of the little girl standing there.

Jade looks at Chaka and warns "Don't make me hurt you!"

Chaka is actually taken back "Okay Jade it's fine? Don't need to be in getting all in a huff" Chaka backs up then sits back down on her chair.

Jade says "Okay!" Then goes back to lay down at her laptop and does her schoolwork.

I leave the sun room behind, to let Chaka get Jade back to being calm. I go back to my room to move a couple things around and lay out my clothes for tomorrow.
I think 'ya know I want to workout real hard tonight, as I have not really let lose yet' So I get dressed in my workout garb.

I get all the dirty stuff together, walk down the hallway and go downstairs to the laundry. As I walk in I notice, I am lucky today....both machines are empty. So I load them both up and get them running. I mark time in my head so that when they are done, I will pop back and get them loaded into the dryer.

With that done, time for FOOD! I pop over to crystal hall, alone....since Nikki turned me down for eats tonight. My bet is right now Aunghadhail and her are going over last nights little talk we had, so I am not going to mess that up! I walk in and the line is near empty as its so late. So I just pile up like usual. As I get out of line, I look for a place to sit at. I find a nice spot by the waterfall. I find that almost no one is out right now, so I get a little time off from the madness of this last week!

After I finish eating, I get my vast amount of plates back on the tray and start walking out. As I do I see a sidhe girl with long white hair, just coming in with a sidhe boy at her side.

I think to myself 'Must be one of the four or five Gwen talked about here at school. Well I am off to workout, I will have time to talk later to them.'

I walk by and as courtesy. I say "Quel day" (Good day) to them both and I keep on going out.

The girl just stops in her tracks "Wait a minute? That's not Jobe or that clone, they don't know Elvish!"

She spins around toward me, just as I get to the door. "Hey you! Drow....STOP! I want to talk to you?"

I keep going to the door, then stop "Maybe later no' vee' amin naa off a' exercise ar' practice." (maybe later on, as I am off to exercise and practice)

Just as I get to the electric doors. A wind blows up and shuts them in my face. I turn around.... fully knowing that was no natural wind. I see her with one arm raised to me. 'That must be her doing that, bad Idea girl' I think.

"I want to talk to you!" she says again.

"Ahh girl....that is a very bad Idea you have there. In trying to make me do anything. If you ask nice I might, but at this rate all your going to get is lumps for this. SO BACK OFF and open the door or I will!" I am just glaring at her.

"I am Lady Constance Mallory. I want to talk to you Drow." she says not so nice in her tone toward me.

'Crap! A royal want to be or the real deal. She has no manners at all. Besides she is ordering me!' My mind reels at her brashness to me.

"Well there are two ways to fix this. Your way is to let me go and I forgive you, or my way. Yours will hurt less." I hiss.

"Don't threaten me!" she barks.

I shake my head to her "Darn kids don't know when to quit. Don't say, I did not give you a chance!" As I port over to her. I manifest my armor on, I port behind her. As she turns around to me.... VERY surprised at the sudden change of where I am at! I wrap my hand around her neck, thus cutting off her air! and lift her up off her feet. While she is in the air. I growl to the boy "Bigger! up close am I not! Are you going to be nice or are you next? on tonight's menu?" I smile at him and let the old 'fangs' out to talk to him.

"Ahh no I have no issue with you, This is all on her!" he backs up a bit.

"Hummm a Sidhe not backing another of our kind in a fight! We will talk about that later BOY!"

As I hold her in the air, I state to her as she is gasping for breath "Kind of hard to do spell work when your distracted by the need for air?" I let her down, but hold her by the throat. I relax my grip and I let her breath once again. "NEVER talk to me like that! EVER again. I do not stand for being ordered about."

I wait for a bit, for her to regain her senses and apologize to me.

"LET GO OF ME" she yells out and the winds starts again at me.

"So? we are not learning yet, Humm? I know?....lets try this!" I port just outside the hall with her in hand. Boy does that trip messes her up, she is nearly vomiting. I can see it on her face "Are you going to be nice now? or do you want even meaner! from me?"

Just as I say that to her. Sidhe 'hero' boy finally grows a pair! and jumps on my back! BIG mistake. The permanent spell I have wove into very leather of the back panel of my suite. BLASTS him off with quite a bang. That tosses him about thirty feet into the snow. I spin around to the now smoking boy "Now that was stupid ya goof!" Poor hero is laying there with lots of his shirt gone from the blast, but intact and no blood! 'Thank Gaea!' I think.

I drop the girl to the snow, as she is in no shape to fight anymore. Just as I do...guess who? walks up to see about the last Five minutes, I guess?....Samantha Everheart...SHIT!

"ROHANNA! what in the hell are you doing!" She barks at me, while running up. (as she does, I make note of her speed for later....might come in handy to know how fast she can run!)

I look at her "Everheart? I can tell you now or you can ask them first, then I will give you the truth. What do ya want?"

"Okay Rohanna drop the armor and I will start on them first. You just go walk to that tree there and wait, Please?" I do as asked. I like that Samantha was polite about it.

After about ten minutes of talking to them 'inside' warm crystal hall (pansies!) Samantha comes back over to me "Well Rohanna, the girl says you started it. But the boy says, she did and that you where wiling to let them off. But she used powers first. He admits his mistake at jumping on your back. He wants no charges filed, as he knows that he is in more trouble at this time. She on the other hand is thinking to charge ya and see if it sticks? So can I have your side please?"

After Ten more minutes. Samantha says "Well funny how? What you say matches the boy perfectly...ohh and by the way the Five cameras in the hall got the whole thing too. So let me go tell her, she can stay on this course of action and get about five days detention for it. I will be right back"

I stand there waiting for Ten more minutes. During which I can see the girl get real mad and toss a small fit! Must be that bad news Samantha told her?
Samantha waves back out to me "Come over here" I do.

"Well she has something to say to ya Rohanna....Well?" Samantha Leers at her.

"I am sorry I did not know you where here. I was curious about you and ill mannered. I should have never tried to attack you or force you to do anything."

"Haaa humm" Samantha goes. While looking at the boy.

"I am sorry too for attacking ya"

"I accept your word from both of you. Maybe we can get together and have a more fun chat. If you two make a meeting up for all of us Sidhe on campus. I will foot the bill for pizza or whatever? We all choose to eat! If ya want more on me and can't find me ask Gwen! So good night I am off to workout!" and I walk off out the doors, while waving at them all.

Sam turns to the two elves still there "Okay you two! See how nice she is when, your nice first to her! When was the last time you got an offer for a pizza party. After you had a fight! From the person you attacked! hummm! As I can't ever say I heard that HERE!"

They both look at each other in shock. Just now realizing she DID JUST THAT!

"OHH ya I know there is no way you two idiots could know this? But in my opinion. That girl is on the top twenty or less, most dangerous on the campus right now! Let me add to that! They tested her for her MID. During her magic test they STOPPED it Why? The spell she was whipping up might have leveled the building! AND you two were playing with that! So maybe you might want to set-up that party and get to know her? As....she is a fellow Sidhe? It might save your butts someday? Now git!" Sam barks out.

Sam turns away from the kids to think as she walks off 'God Rohanna you have style! That party offer tossed me and them for a loop! You and Me have to hang out!...Soon!'

I start heading over to Laird hall and since I have yet to walk there, I hoof it across the campus. I come in the main door, then walk into the first teachers office I see, It just happens Ito's office.

I walk-into the office and ask softly "Ito san?" A little old Japanese man gets up from his desk, then walks over to me "Hi I am going to be taking your classes probably when the new semester starts. But I'd like to ask....if I can have your permission to work out here tonight and practice a bit."

"You must be the new dark elf that Sara and Nikki found" Ito questions me back.

"Yes that would be me.....the new Drow on campus" (I correct him) "I am Rohanna Leigh....Sir."

"So you need to work out and I have to assume from my reading of your records. Since you're a changeling, your probably going to have to get used to your new form and balance?"

"Yes that would help out a lot."

Ito sat back down at his desk, then waves me over to a chair "Please have a seat?"

I sit down in the offered chair.

"I would like to know, what you are planning to do here as practice tonight?"

"I'm going do my basic martial arts workout. Maybe some sword practicing. Since there is some room in here to practice with them?"

"That would be fine with me. You can do that. One thing I had read in your files. You told Carson, that you might be a little leery about attending our classes? Well I am going to still evaluate you against the other students on the first day. We will then go from there, based on your strengths and weaknesses. Then I will watch you closely over the next couple of days of class.

If you are going to use our facilities to practice in. Expect me to watch over you during that time, so I can see what your style seems to be? With that, I will be able to work from there. It's good that your practicing. This way I will get to see you beforehand. So how many hours are you going to practice tonight?"

I already like the implication, that he already thinks that I am going to do more than just tonight!

I glace at him "Honestly I think, I am going to be practicing from now to about probably Six o'clock in the morning? maybe Seven before your first classes get in and then go shower up for my placement test tomorrow."

He looks surprised at my answer "Your going to practice eight hours plus tonight?"

"Ito San....Yes, I don't sleep....so why not? I have to do something with my time? Besides sit in my room?"

Well....I like the dedication. You have my permission to do that plan. But if you are to do any sword practice or use any sort of blades in here? To please use the practice swords that are provided and stick with the wood ones at this point. I don't want you damaging any equipment with your own blades. Or really hurt yourself by anything. The only thing I ask, is you only practice with a class present and we do have classes all night fortunately! You will at night have pretty much a good lot of the building to your self. As we really only have one or two classes, out of the dozens we have during the day."

"Thank you....Ito san" I get up "I'll be glad to be learning with you in the future, hopefully everything works out for us."

"Good day young lady and like I said, I value your dedication to the martial arts."

I walked out of his office and look over the facility. There's several heavy bags set up. I notice that some are toughened for people with higher strength levels like mine and beyond.

I manifest one of my lightest practice armors, I have several to choose from, going from this light one, to a set of my heaviest metallic. But this is the best one, I feel for this kind of workout. The only thing wrong with it? Its so tight and thin...it leaves little to anyone's imagination. So if I get the chills! everyone will know it! 'Hello high beams!' I prefer this to a 'martial arts Gi as, I think you should try to practice in, what you will fight in. ....As no one is going to let you change into a cotton jumper on the battlefield!

I start hitting the bag and then work up to several bags at the same time to simulate multiple targets. I do spinning kicks, lunges, punches, whatever comes in my mind at that time. I am going through all my moves I can think of one of at the time. I then drift into teleport attacks, to get that fast pop in and out timing back. As when I just snatched up that sidhe girl tonight, I felt defiantly 'off" a bit!

Two times during my sets I took a break, ported back to Poe and get the laundry done. GOT to love teleporting! It saves so much time.

As the night goes on I notice Ito come out and stand on the far-off corner of my mat. He is watching me along with a dark lady in a leotard, I assume that is Tolman? They watch me for about forty five minutes of practicing, then they go back into their office or back to the class, they where in charge of. After a few hours it looks like they are both leaving for the day. I see the other classes come and go. As I am still practicing. I rotate from one section to the other, as they rotate through their own needs in the building.

But at about four AM comes. I feel that pull from the Grove calling me. I figure that that Aunghadhail wants to talk some tonight. So I step off the mat and grabbed a towel off the stack and dried myself down really quick, change back in my regular clothes and I teleport to the Grove's edge then walk in. I look across the Grove, the Pixies come shooting out at me as usual. The one that seems to be assigned to me with Violet hair is there. I've have not given her a name yet. But I will figure out one out quite soon. As tradition is, the Drow names the Pixie after they have done something to match them with their personality. I call her Violet for now, she comes and lands to sit on my shoulder. I look her over a bit more now as she seems to be the one....I find she is near a foot tall, like a Barbie doll in height. good build and seems to have a good demeanor on her. I will ask her about her skills later on.

I ask her "I felt the Grove calling me, Violet? So what is the reason for it?"

Aunghadhail fades in out of nothingness and walks up to us.

She asks me "Well sister do you want to continue our talk tonight?"

"Yes a couple hours? I guess until tomorrow morning?"

We start talking over the bad times in my past, she's basically being a sounding board of everything that I've experienced. All the badness and stuff. She is just basically being a psychiatrist to me. I am basically venting a lot on her. But she's just sucking it up like a trooper. After a hour of that I stop deep in thought.

"Could we could get into something more creative?" I ask.

"Sure what do you need?"

"I want to see if that one spell, I was about to do during the testing is still correct?"

"I have no issue, Please start it out slowly, build it up to the point of use and I will observe it."

I pull the flow from the nexus here and as I do, I see Aung just keep nodding.

"All is good Rohanna! Just finish it up and aim up, to keep everyone safe here!"

I do as told and release it near straight up. To see the blast from it was spectacular to watch!

"Humm That felt a little different to me?"

"Yes? and how?"

"The flow here is just a hair off, from what I call normal? Aung?"

"Humm the loss of The Wood did that. Your not used to the limit we now have after the Sundering. So I only suggest that spell be used when attached to a large Ley line or like here at a nexus from now on, so you don't ruin nature by taking too much magic flow from it."

About Six o'clock in the morning. Aunghadhail stops me from practicing more.

"I think tonight's over, Nikki's going to start getting up any minute and I am going to have to be there for her. But just so you know, there seems to be something going on in another state and I think Nikki is going to be called away to take care of it."

"What's going on?"

"We will keep it confidential for now."

"Well if anything happens? You do remember to contact me! I'll be there in an instant! We have a good enough link. That I can figure out where you're at to teleport there fairly quickly!"

Aunghadhail is about to leave me "Where we're you at? Just prior to now? Because you were not in your room when Nikki went to go look."

"I was over in the phys-ed building practicing?"

"That's good. You getting used to yourself once again, that's a good effort. But just don't let it eat up your life! That you need to keep practicing. Your not in the military or warrior anymore, in the fight for your life."

I hesitate for minute "You always have to remember. I always think about that the worst is always going to happen. So I am going to be practicing, just like I always used to. Just because I am at this high school doesn't mean that nothing happens here. Even you know that."

"Regrettable...yes this high school is not One hundred percent safe. But please take it slower, live life! I know that is how you where 'built' But you can change that, I think?" she starts to fade out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 AM Thursday February 15
Red section "The Grove" area

I am moving to the edge of the Grove to teleport. I look to the Pixie on my shoulder.

"Well are you going to stay here? or are you going to come with?" I ask Violet.

"I would like to come with!" she says back in Pixie.

I walk to the edge of the Grove, to find Samantha standing there next to a vehicle.

"Hi there Everheart, anything wrong?"

"Ahh was that rather BIG! boom....you?" she questions me.

"Humm maybe? I did practice a rather large spell an hour back or so. Why?"

"You woke about five mages on campus! and made me have to come out here to find out!"

"Whoops sorry. I should have thought someone outside of the Grove might see or feel a spell that big?"

"DO NOT! DO THAT AGAIN!"

"I will not, sorry I goofed!"

Samantha looks at me harshly "Is that a Pixie on your shoulder?"

"Yes....she is a friend of mine. Is there an issue with that?"

"Ahh no....strange is all, So get going. You have more tests today!"

I walk off a few feet "Now Violet have you teleported before?"

"NO?"

"You understand you might get sick?"

"Yes, the elders told me that's possible."

"You get used it or you don't?....okay?"

She nods back.

I teleport with her my shoulder, I popped into my room. She was a little dizzy. I stick her on my desk for little bit...while, she's getting herself back together.

"You look like you're basically...okay. I think you're going to be fine after one or two of those. I think you should wait here while, I go shower up. I don't think that a flying Pixie going down the hallways is exactly a good thing for the morning crowd to see."

She nods back to me "I will be fine."

I strip off my clothes really quick. Toss them in the basket for dirty laundry. Slide on my robe. Grab my shower caddy then get going to take a shower and clean up. About half an hour later, as this time I don't use the hydroflux. I did not think it's a good idea this morning. I scoot fast back into my room and start to brushing out my hair. I put my clothes on for the day. I stick with the blue jeans and a T-shirt.(no choice!)

I opened up the laptop ARC gave me. I start into figuring it out a little bit. By hunting and pecking and stuff at it. I'm definitely going to have to sit with someone and have them really show me how this thing works. Violet is just sitting on my shoulder just watching over me, quite amused at the thing. After a small bit, I get board of it and turn it off.

Then I grab a piece of paper out of my school supplies, with a pen. So that I can write out a note asking Alya Goodkind to meet up with me in my room at any time would be good for her and leave me a note with a time, that she would like to visit me in my room or she can just see me about four o'clock or five o'clock tonight. whatever she prefers or when she sees my door open.

As I get ready to put it in an envelope. I notice something about my writing. Its all cursive, perfect and script looking, like you would see on a diploma. I remember my 'guy' writing being just total chicken scratch! that you could not even read.

I think 'Great more and more of the 'human' in me is sliding away every second. I can't even write like I used to anymore!'

The Violet can definitely see that I am upset about something.

"What's got you bothered?" she asks me.

"You do know about me right? That I was a human before, I turned into this again?"

"Yeah I got the idea of that. I understand that's what happened to you. That's how you got back to us!" She grins at me.

"Well the human part of me, is what's keeping me levelheaded in here" I tap my heads side "The Sidhe in here is still remembering all the bad, from back then. Every once in a while, I see something that I'm doing, that I should be doing human wise and I am doing it like the Sidhe would do. Its starting to bother me that more and more of it is sliding away. The human side that is?"

She says back "Don't worry about it. You will just blend into what you need eventually."

I get up with the envelope in hand, I sealed it up and walked down the hallway. I walk up to Alya's door, I've been told which one is. I can see the little plaque there that says what students are in the room and since its still very early morning I see her door is still closed. So I slide the note under the door. I walk back towards my room and grab my computer, close my door. Then walk towards the sun room. My Pixie is no where to be seen I notice. I figure that she's flying up a little bit over my head, invisible or something, so no one can see her. I go to sit down in the room on one of the big sofa's. I hear a sound from down the hall, I look to see Gwen come stumbling out of her room looking tired. I see her go to get a shower and then but at Fourty-five minutes later. She joins me in the main room and I'm still sitting on the sofa, trying to figure out the computer.

"Looks like you're trying to figure out, that archaic tablet there." Gwen ribs me.

"I am.....thanks again!" I sass.

"Don't mention it! If I was not here to joke at you, who would?"

I scowl at her "EVERYBODY!"

"You want some help with that thing?"

"It would be nice for someone, to teach me more than just turning it on. I figured that out and making the sound go up and down. But I have not figured out how anything plays on it?"

She's starts telling me the specifics about it. She ran me through the trackpad there and everything else on the keyboard, then showed me how all the icons work and what they do. To click stuff to get it work. About Fourty-five minutes or so of her running me through all she can.

Gwen stops "Well I got my classes, time to go."

"That makes sense, I got to go to do this stupid placement test!"

"Good luck with that!"

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to Schuster hall?"

"That's where I'm going too! Did you do want a lift?"

"What do you mean by 'lift'?

"You want to teleport?"

She looks at me sideways "I don't know about that? I heard your teleports might make people sick a little bit?"

"You have to try it, to find out? or you can't go on trips with me! Want to try it out this morning?"

"Okay!"

I go to put my laptop back in my room really quick.

"You got all your books together?"

"Yes!"

I drape my arm around her "YA ready!"

"Yesss" before she even finishes. I port in front of Schuster hall with her.

She looks a little dizzy. I hold on to her "You fine?"

"Yeah....not that bad."

"Okay....probably, the next time you won't even feel it!"

"Cya!" and off she goes to her class.

I go to the main hall and look for the receptionist. I asked her where to go? She points me up. Then gives me a map and draws me a line to the room I need to go to.

I wonder around a little looking at all the other kids studying and some going to class. I finally find my door and go in.

"I am here for an appointment for placement testing?" I say to the first one I see.

They sat me down at my computer.

One asks me point blank "Ahh they told us you might not know how to work this?"

"I practiced some this morning on a laptop!"

"Well that's good." She runs me through how to use it and for the next six hours straight from Eight o'clock on I'm just using that thing. I find that the test is strange on how it works. You use the keypad, the mouse? and the touch screen, to do it.
The test itself seems to get harder? After you do a small part, it figures that you know that section by your scores? and moves on with more and more difficult questions to do. I seem to be doing just about all I ever learned. Including my electrical journeymanship is in there! Heck even some of my work stuff in milling and EFX work for Christ sake! That darn thing is too smart!

As I am sitting there doing the test as one of the 'watchers' comes up to me "Ahh would you mind putting that dagger away? Please. As its not really allowed in here during test times."

I look down at my left hand, sure enough its there and I am nervously flipping it!

"Ahh sorry? nervous habit." I let it drop into the ether.

I finish up my tests for the day. I think I am done with what they want? It's not a timed test, just pure knowledge test and after I finish up. I asked the test giver "Well how did I do?"

"You'll get your results through Dr. bellows on Friday and he will figure out classes you need for Monday after next."

"Ohh well I guess I will find out?"

As I start to leave she stops me "Don't worry, you did better than Okay, is what I can see from the preliminaries."

I walk out of Schuster, teleport back to Poe and I noticed as my teleport is coming in for a landing. My futon bed has arrived.

I sing out "COOL!" as I pop in the room.

I look it over and pull the plastic off it. I set it the way I wanted. Make sure it's good and extend it out fully.

I lay on it and I stretch out "Perfect size! just long enough" I say, as I see if my feet hit the end....and they don't!

I get back up from my stretching out, to grab the sheet set. That was bought for it and washed last night. Then I go about, making it up and then fold it back up into its couch position. Next I get my laptop and start playing with it. Trying to figure it out some more, exploring the net, getting an idea how that works. I am starting to like how information is so easily found on it. After an hour I get board of it, as I am having trouble finding the things I want to see and I can't find a way to mark them.....I have to ask Gwen on how to do that?

Since I am a little board by everyone being at class, I pull out my meditation mat "I have not done this for two couple days" I say to myself, then I sit down and start up my meditation. I make note to remember what time it is. So that I come back to 'reality' at four o'clock-ish, when everyone else gets out of class I am back up and I am ready. I fade deep into thought and try hard to 'organize' my thoughts.

I fade into my new mental home...the long past Elvin academy and my 'team' room in it. I am sitting on my bed and the 'Drow' part of my mind is standing there over me "SO! I guess we are staying here?" she asks me.

"Yes....where else do you suggest we go?" I say as I get up.

She moves around me, sits on the bed and pulls up her feet. I notice in the rooms mirror, the near comedy of this....I am arguing with myself!...My exact twin!

"Well there is the Grove?" she says.

"NO! You said to me, we don't run from a fight...or can't? So we are staying."

She hisses back to me "Yes I did....we don't run" and now you can tell the difference between us both...the voice. Her's is far colder....

"So my plan...and yours? Selling most of the gems. Via the Goodkind kid, so we can fund a all Sidhe academy? We are going forward on that?" I ask my mirror self.

"Yes...I would rather make a weapon of all those gems...Especially that huge one we have. But selling them is the best option...we can't use them?"

"Fine... I have her coming here today. We get this done and over with. Then comes the hard part? Finding a place and starting it."

She nods to me "I still think the GOO should be dead!"

"STOP that...I am not going to do that. You will see?"

"I hope your right....But Aunghadhail? Letting her live is certainly a mistake and you know it. She will warp that child, that she is in...sooner or later?"

I sigh "I hope not....maybe me being here, will slow her down and temper that child better? I will try to steer her in the right direction." I then walk out of my room and back to real life.

When I come out of my meditation at four o'clock. I make sure again that I like where my futons is at.

Once I have the room the way I like it, I reach into the ether and I pull out the box. I slide it out of its home and it fills up one whole side of the room! Then I start to beef up the wards. With a essence heavy, temporary ward on this room. To block the magic that's going to come flowing out of it, all over the room once I open that box. I go through the sequence of opening it. I check my ward work to see if anything is 'bleeding' out....all good! I open up the top and slide it over.

My arm reaches into it while concentrating, on what I want to pull out. I am thinking hard on my wardrobe cabinet, from my academy days. I get it and start pulling it out....its just a One inch thick door, with a One inch wood frame behind it. Three feet across by Seven foot tall. After I get it fully out. I lean it against the wall. I go back to the box. I pull up the matching chest of drawers, its Four foot tall with various drawers on it. Its Five inches thick and almost Three feet wide. I lean it against the wall also.

As I am getting near done, a breeze of a knock is at the door! as I am across the room leaning that last chest against the wall. Alya opens the door! "Can I come in?....Rohanna your here. I heard you messing around in your room."

I GLARE at her. I'm just fiercely mad! As she just opened my door without permission. I bolt! over to her really quick, grab her by the scruff of her shirt and pull her into the room. Then I slammed the door shut behind her. I could feel her go 'heavy' to protect yourself. For a second I think she's going to go 'light' on me to get out of my room by going through the wall.

I glare in to her eyes and growl in her face "DO NOT go 'light' on me! As the ward I just put on this room WILL burn you to a crisp, as you go through it! You! next time you come in here! You will knock! Then wait to be asked to come in! Just don't assume!"

She's looking around me and over at the box. "Alya? What I want you to do right now is, forget you saw that and promise me now....on that!" I hiss out "turn around and look at the corner of the room! Until I tell you that you can turn back around!"

Alya is about to ask a question of me "Do exactly what I said! Because YOU violated my privacy!"

Alya thinks about it for second "Yeah I kinda did? Didn't I? So I do deserve kind of rough treatment right now."

"Yes....you do!" I hiss out "And where is that promise of mine on the box!....please?"

"I promise that I will never talk about that box, I saw today."

"Try again and do it right this time....kid!" I near yell out.

"You mean a...."

My growl interrupts her "Yes! I mean a Proper swear...please?"

"Man you are upset....I swear on my true name, that I will never talk about that box I saw today."

"Thank you"....I spin her around and stick her face in the corner. I go back over the box, slide it shut, deactivated it and slide it back in the ether "You can turn around now!" I 'growl' a little bit my voice!

"I'm sorry, I should have not done that?"

"Obviously!"

"But really! all reports, I can sneak in from ARC. Said that's what everybody is after! That box of yours! They don't even understand what it is?"

"Well neither will you! So just think it as a giant suitcase at this point. Being owned by Felix the freaking cat! OKAY!?"

She laughs at the archaic reference "Okay I can understand that. That makes a perfectly good representation of what your box probably is. So? Why did you call me to your room?.....for this meeting?"

I grab my wardrobe and walk over to the other side of the room.

"What's this stuff?" Alya asks.

"This is my furniture."

"Furniture? It looks like a door? Not a piece of furniture."

"Whatever?"

I walk over to the wall and lien it against it. Then I grab the drawers. I walk over to the edge of the futon, line it up on the wall. To where I want it to be....level and straight with the futon bed itself. I pull out some essence and think about the spell I remember from my academy days. I affix it to the wall permanently. Now it's a fixed point. I tested it by pulling one of the drawers out and it slides out two and half feet...like it's supposed to.

Alya is shocked by that "What the hell! It's like only Five inches thick!.....Ohhh! you got like pocket dimension furniture. Cool!....You got more of this?"

"No....I do not have more of it. I used to be able to make it, but I don't think there's that kind of wood here to make it anymore? I'll look into it, if I find some and I have time I might build ya a set? But don't count on it or think about it! Its a longshot maybe."

I slide the drawer shut and I grab the wardrobe, line it up next that one and do the same thing to affix it. I open it....there is nothing stored in it. Because all my armor's in the ether. I start grabbing hangers out of it and hang up my pants as I pull them out of my laundry bin.

Alya looks inside it with curiosity "Well anyway, what did you call me in here for?"

"Yeah that's right! Well Rosalyn said that your are a decent person. Your easy to deal with. That every transaction or thing you do, is pretty much exactly what it is by your word. Also your trustable. What I need was someone that's obviously like you, that's got connections? How can I say it 'in the rich peoples circle.'

"Ya I definitely got that!" she boasts to me.

I put my laundry basket back down the futon bed and go over to the chest of drawers. Flip open the first layer of drawers to another full layer behind it, then spin it to the side. Alya is watching shaking her head. I pull out a Two foot long drawer, that's about Six inches deep and pull out a large Oaken box from it. The Oak box is One foot by One foot by Two feet and I set it on top of the bed. Then close it up the chest.

"What else does it do?"

"Quite a few other things."

I open up the large hinged top of the Oaken box and all Alya sees in it is jewelry. It fills the top in smaller compartments by type, rings, necklaces, earrings and others.

"WOW! that's some nice stuff! Is it all yours?"

"Well It is now! The previous owners aren't exactly alive anymore" I giggle at that.

Alya glances at me with suspicion "You did not, kill them....did you?"

I stay silent.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes...maybe and...could've been? But let me guess finding evidence or witnesses is going to be impossible. Because it happened over a bizzllion years ago?"

I nod.

I lift the top layer of the box and put it on the bed. I pull out a small wooden box from deeper within it and a leather bag.

Alya looks into the box and sees how deep it is...it looks like it goes down several feet into darkness "Does everything you own do that?"

I shake my head. Then I wave her over to me and open the bag, to pour out the contents. It's pretty much looks like all diamonds. The sizes range from one carat up to five or six carats.

"I want you to see, if you can get your contacts to get me the best money on this. They are probably going to find, that it's some of the best gems they have ever seen. These were mined by the Dwarves before humans even had fire. I have 'liberated' them from the previous owners."

She snickers at that "Okay"

She starts looking through them "I'm not an expert. But you have a couple million here maybe? In gems easy."

"I hear your studying magic with Circe? So look again and "Feel" them with that...Please?"

Alya rubs her hand over them again and I can see she is trying to use a spell to see what they are.

"They feel kind of strange? I don't get it? Tell me what I am looking for?"

"Your too young and inexperienced to know them. They are 'Diamonds of Tuatha De' Danann'. Better know to some as 'Diamonds of the Goddess'. They are used to make magical items and weapons. They hold the spells and essence permanently. Go ask Circe or Sir Wallace about them."

I slide my hand over the pile there and fan them out better. I pull up a spell. I use for grading gems for magic uses and do it again. I pick up two good ones about five carats each. I hand both to her.

"Here I think these two are the best in this batch. Keep one for yourself as a deposit, then give one to Circe from me and you as a gift. Also as a peace offering from our little spat yesterday."

"What do, I do with this?"

"Go ask her...she will tell ya."

"Ohh ya....this is the important part. I hate to give this one up. I fell in love with it when I got it and I hate to give it up. But to me....it's just....if you really think about it,....its just fricken big, pretty rock. I could be spending the money on something else AND I AM! So understand all most all! The cash you get from this is NOT going to me, its reserved for a better and good purpose!"

I opened up the small box. I pull from it a diamond, of a size that would fill a closed fist and hand it to her.

"That's the best one! I've ever seen!...so here you go....figure out what you can get for that! It is also a Diamond of Tuatha De' Danann'."

She is amazed at its size "Oh....my....God!....I don't have the right tools here and she holds it up to the light. From what I can see its a beautiful cut, clarity looks perfect and I don't see any flaws. But I'm not an expert."

I walk across room and put the Oak box back in the drawer it came from.

"You won't find any flaws in that gem. That was someone's pride and joy. For someone very, very, important at one point in time. I saved their bacon and they handed that to me....on the down low basically. I don't know why they gave that to me? I can't spend it, in the position I was in. So....I'll never understand why they handed it to me? I was planning to make it like a pommel for a sword or something. But its just to gaudy and too big for anything like that. I don't know what else to use it for?" I shrug to her.

So what ever you can get for that......Please? One thing" I beg her "make sure that this sale is completely anonymous! I do not want to be traced to that rock! Because its going to stand out like a sore thumb....obviously! They are going to want to know where it came from. Lastly I am going to want all of money put in an offshore account, so I don't get taxed in the United States! I already have one set up and as soon as you start seeing the purchase go through. I will get you the information for this transaction."

I put the gem back in the box and handed it to her. Along with the leather bag.

"Your going to trust me with all this!?" she squeaks out.

"Your right down the hallway? I know where you sleep! So you can't go anywhere with it. Anyway if you steal that rock, I'm gonna know where its at. I have like a minor connection to it. When its sold, I will break it. But if someone steals it....good luck for them....I'll find them" I smile in a evil manner.

Alya says "I will call a courier and have them come pick this up tonight and have it sent to my friends in Antwerp. To be assessed, then put on the market. The Big Stone will probably take several months to sell. The smallest gone within a month or two? is my guess?."

"Thank you....so what do you want as a cut on this?"

"SO far nothing. I just have to go ask Circe about this and find out about it. If that gem is what you say? That might be fair for my end of this...night!" off she goes at a near run.

After I opened up the door for Alya to go and Gwen comes walking is almost as I opened up the door.

Gwen gushes out "COOL! you got your room decorated. You got your bed now and what's with the cabinets?"

She walks over to my wardrobe door and she can't get the knob to pull open.

"Its not going to open for you. it's magic."

She's looking at it and trying even harder to pull on it "I don't understand?"

I walk over to it, then touch it and it's since is keyed only me. I open it up and she looks inside.

"Geez it's like a closet in there! Kind of like one of those pocket dimension deals that some people set up.... like the warpers do?

Gwen asks "Show me the rest of it!

"Okay I'll show ya the cabinet too "

I walk over to chest. I pull out the drawers and each one is about two feet deep and empty. I slide them shut, then flip the next section over....like a page in a book. To show her how it s works.

"How many layers is it?"

"Five...." I flip over the next section, to show its all drawers. Then the next section more drawers again. I get to the last section, its just one big door.

"What's in that?"

"You got a fridge in your room?" I flip it open "So do I! A magically chilled fridge with the freezer up top" I open it up and I look in there "Whoa I forgot! I left stuff in it?" so I get down on the floor, to sort through it.

Gwen looks at me grossed out "Ewww science experiment! How many hundreds of thousands of years, has this stuff been floating around!"

"Its in a pocket dimension, it doesn't exist in time. It was put in the last week according to it."

"Really?"

My room's doors is still open and Jade comes strolling in with her laptop in her hands. Then tries to show me a webpage of even more clothes!

"I think I found some more clothes for ya!" she squeals at me.

"Huumm Okay?" I mutter out from the box, I just put my head into.

She is watching me. I've got my head buried in a cabinet that, I should not be able to fit my hand in, let alone the whole top of my body. She watches intently, as I pull out of it...jars, bottles and stuff.

She walks over behind me and sits down "What's this..." She says as she is picking stuff up, that I just sat there on the floor near her.

I see that and spin around to her. I pull the small jar out of her hand...gently and put it down.

"Something you should not mess with! Don't touch....any of this PLEASE. Almost everything you see here is dangerous or poisonous in the extreme."

"What are they?" Jade asks.

They're ingredients for magic recipes, enchanting armor and weapons. Some of them one aren't just RARE! They don't exist anymore! These are probably the only ones on the whole planet right now....like" I pick up one "This one here is....I read the label...." 'How can I say it too her? As its kind bad and evil sounding to have this' I think.... "Its unicorns blood." I finally blurt out.

She gets rather upset at me and near cries "YOU killed a unicorn!"

"Yes I killed a unicorn and usually that is supposed to be an evil act. According to legend and blah, blah, blah.....but that's unicorns blood. I don't think there's any of that on the planet. I use it for specific spells as an ingredient." I say flatly.

At the door, I see Billie peering in the doorway, She was obviously following Jade for some reason. Unbeknownst to me that seems to have grabbed Nikki's attention from down the hallway. So now she's walking down that way, to look in my room. Because Billie is at my door and so is Bunny. I can now hear Nikki walking down the hall to here. I can always tell her footsteps from everybody else, as an elf walks different than any human."

Jade picks up another one of the containers of mine. Then starts to shake it violently to see its contents and see if they rattle any.

"You gotta be gentle! Don't shake them. You don't understand how delicate some of the stuff is? Jade please? I beg of you don't mess with it."

She picks up a very well engraved jar with a gold lid...next "What is this one? It looks weird and the jar is different, because it has got a gold lid on it!"

I snatch it back form her "Yeah it's!" I spin the top off of it, real slowly as I say a small spell to open it "This is frozen concentrated...I know this sounds bizarre!....Golden Dragon's blood."

As I said that, Nikki's head popped around the corner. I could see its Aunghadhail who is in charge at this time, by her faces demeanor. Now she is looking right at me VERY puzzled and VERY surprised.

"You have frozen...concentrated....Dragon's blood......Golden Dragon's Blood? There has not been a Golden Dragon since I was alive that I know of?" I hear the Queens voice ask me.

"It was in my storage cabinet....okay?" I sass at her.

"That is some of the most poisonous blood on the planet! One drop could probably kill everyone in the school, if put in the water supply." she states to the room, in her more than commanding regal manner.

"Yip here it is!" I hold out the jar to her and wiggle it about "I use it for making specific armors and stuff. It defeats specific spells" I state to her, as I shake it about playfully, even more now.

"I heard it was used for that kind of spellcrafting. But mostly by our Artificer's. Not by you? not by Elves?" Aunghadhail looks at me very strangely.

"Well I use it once in a while? So...?" I ask.

"We have to talk again in the Grove about this. If you're making magic items, That's highly unusual for someone like you?"

"You don't know everything your sisters did! Some of its like, I have been telling you....not happy." I say to her, as I take the top off the jar.

"Don't spill it!" Aung shrieks out!

I dip my finger in it really quick and lick it, as Aunghadhail GASPS! at me.

"Mmmm Still fresh!" I say as I pull my finger from my mouth.

"That should have killed you instantly!" she scolds me.

"Remember I was an assassin? Poisons don't affect me. Not like you think they should."

She nods to me "Yes...I remember you said that once."

I close up the jar, put it back and I start pulling some of the other stuff out. I mentally start going through it all, as an inventory of what I have in here! Then after some time, WAY! in back. I have to reach, deep into it. I pull out a very large wooden box with Elvin words stenciled on its lid.

Aunghadhail instantly SCREAMS at me the second she sees it "That's my special reserve Royal Elvin bandy.....you thief!"

"Oh crap! I'm caught!" I screech, then look at Aunghadhail and cower a little "I liberated it from your stores, when we were visiting....sorry?" I squeak out...Then I open the top to show her "I got six bottles?" I say softly and as innocent as I can muster.

Aunghadhail screams out even louder now "SIX!....YOU GOT SIX!" she's just screeching, then stomps her little foot at me.

I pull out one the finely wrought crystal bottles with the stopper still on it. "The last six on the planet.....You should be thanking me! Not getting mad at me!" I sass rather smartly at her.

Aunghadhail tilts her head thinking about that "Yes....I should be thanking you. For giving me back MY! bottles!" she says rather possessively.

"Not really!" I slide it back into its sleeve really gingerly "Your DEAD! and when you stopped breathing! You stopped possessing stuff!.....except for Nikki that is!" I laugh.

Everybody in the room starts to laugh at my very shallow joke.

Bunny asks me "I wonder how that tastes?" from her place leaning on my wall, next to the floating Billie

I glance at her over my shoulder "It's made for Sidhe specifically. If a human drank that? Got about Ninety-five percent chance it will probably kill you, just about instantly! The alcohol content is just incredibly high!"

Gwen mused my answer "So it's made...for you, me and Nikki and the other elves in the school. I wonder if Jobe can drink it?"

"I don't know if Jobe can drink it? She interfered with her DNA? So it's a maybe with that. It might drop her DEAD in her tracks!" I ponder the thought...."Maybe I should see?.....NOPE! that would be wasting good stuff on her!"

Aunghadhail states to me...no near commands me "I want at least half of that case!"

"You get one bottle and I must speak to Nikki about it!"

Nikki back in charge says "Okay so your going to give me....one bottle?"

"Seriously....your not of age. You should not be drinking it number one. Even though as an Sidhe you would already be drinking this. As human laws say...you can't. I'm not even supposed to have it! But it's here. Nikki?" I ask softly my voice real serious now "You gotta make your choice! You get one bottle. Do you want for your wedding or the birth of your first kid?"

She ponders it for a second. I can see that she is really thinking, as her tongue is in her cheek and she looks rather cute when she does that!

"This is an important choice." I Tell her "It's going to be one time, your going to get to drink it. Its going to be your bottle to do with what you want. Until Sidhe figure out how to make it again? Most of the ingredients don't exist anymore. So its going to be a whole new process. You're making a lifelong choice here! Let me emphasize this to you Nikki....your only going to get to do it once. I know you're going with Stalwart....but he is human. A human might not be your first and only marriage. But your first kid, is always going to be your first kid."

She's thinking still and states "I understand...let me think for a second."

Obviously her and Aunghadhail are talking now, by the near blank look she has on her face now.

"Aunghadhail recommends for the birth of the first kid" Nikki finally says.

"That's your best choice I really do recommend that, also remember it's not for the date of the birth. It's the first birthday, as when the kid survives its first year it's usually proven that the kid is going to survive forever."

After I say that I start tearing up real bad. Thinking about my past...'kids'.... and drift off for some time deep in pain from it.

I get jolted back to reality, as I find Jade and Gwen bear hugging me to death. I find Nikki near the door in tears.

"I don't know why I am crying right now....but Aunghadhail is real sad for some reason now?" Nikki sniffles out.

"She did not have any kids. I sure she is sad at that and hopes you will!"

Gwen finally lets go of me "Well don't I get a bottle?" she near demands.

Gaea I laugh at that! ITS just what I needed right now.

"As a friend! yeah I guess why not! There's only six. But I am going to keep them for you. As in here, you could drop a bomb on the building.....this box will still be here intact!" I slide the brandy box back into the far back of it. Then start putting the other stuff back in deep also, So I can have regular food in front of it. Then I close up the door and lock it.

I stop in thought "Wait one guys! Gwen, Nikki come here please?" Nikki walks over as Gwen is near at my feet "Gwen put your hand right her please" I point at the front of the chest....she does. I say a spell on it. "Now Nikki your turn" She does the same. "Now both of you can open this....just in case."

They both nod knowing right away what I mean.

I close everything back up, to start putting what clothes I 'do' have away.

"Well since everybody's here! Should we go to crystal and eat dinner? Or should we order pizzas or something and stay in?"

Everybody is looking at me "We could order pizzas? But who is going to pay?" asks Billie. Who I know has one huge appetite!

I glance over to Jade sitting on my floor, then go over to my desk and get my wallet there. I get out my credit card and hand it to Jade.

"Well....Jade, Gwen....you two figure out who wants to eat what. Order it on this and have it delivered here soon as they can!"

"Cool!" the two sing in unison.

Gwen the less impulsive one asks me "What's our limit?"

"Don't worry about it....up to a thousand, if you go over a thousand dollars! I am going to be mad. We are not feeding the whole building. Just for us...team Kimba and the assembled friends here. That's Bunny there, Rosalyn if she shows and others we have as close buds!"

They get online quickly and start getting everybody's pizza orders together. They order some chicken and everything else. Of course Gwen ordered salad and stuff for us Elves. I am grumbling NO pepperoni pizza from me again! As they go about ordering more food.

About an hour later, I have pretty much everything exactly where I want it! The drawers are set with all my stuff put up.

Sara comes traipsing up the stairs. I hear her in the hallway "Sounds like everybody is hanging out up here again!" she sings.

I hear Paige coming up the stairs with her. They both walk in my room just as I'm getting things done.

Sara looks around at my room "Cool furniture! let me guess some kind of dimensional pocket bit, like my room does?" as she enters the room and plops on my futon.

"Exactly what your room does!" I pointed out.

"Interesting You could make a mint with this, if you can figure out how to make it!" Sara shot at me.

"I used to make in the past. But I don't know if I can use any of the wood that is presently available here."

I walk over to Paige "Paige? you have to show me some more of the advanced features on the computer, the next time you have some free time?"

"Well my Sunday is open during the afternoon...about after three o'clock if you got the time?

"That sounds like we can do that. You want to meet me in Hawthorn or here?"

Paige mulls over it "Ahh we can meet here?"

"I can meet you here. Sounds like a deal!" I say excited, in that dumb laptop is no longer going to confound me!

I hear there is a small commotion in the hallway and Mrs. Horton walks in my room. Then after she gets in my room, she walks up to me. "Well.....Miss Leigh, Mrs. Carson wants to see you." she finally huffs at me.

Everyone looks at me like the voice of doom! Just sounded my name.

"What? this late at night?" I ask.

"Yes she finally got her paperwork done and saw your security infraction that you did on Tuesday night."

"CRAP!" I shriek out. Mrs. Horton eyeballs me harshly for the outburst.

"I guess she was waiting for you to get your placement tests done before! She came down with the hammer on you! She wants to see you within the next ten minutes!" then, Mrs. Horton starts shooing me to get my stuff together and go!

I put my shoes back on and look at the group "Well save me some pizza...the cheese pizza, salad and whatever else you think would be good for me! I'll be back!"

I walk down the hallway and out the door, then teleport to Schuster as I walk down the hallway.

Bunny bubbled out "I wish I could do that!" she taps Sara on the shoulder "So she just teleports anywhere she wants to?"

Sara answers back "As far as I can figure. She teleports as easy, as you walk."

Bunny sang out "That's got to be so awesome!"

-----------------
While I was in my room with the rest of the group and going to talk to Carson.
-----------------

Alya is running across the campus to Kirby Hall. She near runs into the magically hidden door and goes 'light' into the floor to go down. Then runs to Circe's office in hopes to catch her still there.

Alya knocks on Circe's door and then hears "Come in" from the other side.

"Ahh Alya What can I do for you? my dear" she asks, As Alya comes into the room.

"Circe? I have a question? about something that Rohanna gave me to take care of for her and make a deal on." She questions.

"Humm so what is that Drow got you into?" Circe asks seeming none too happy.

"This" Alya puts one of the two diamonds I chose from the pile, on her desk.

Circe picks it up and looks it over "A diamond? a rather large one, but why is this an issue?"

"Rohanna says they are special in nature? Used to make magic Items and really rare?"

Circe looks at the stone again, this time with her magic vision. This time she sees what Alya was talking about and it shocks her.

"Alya do you know what this is? Did she tell you its name by chance?" Circe asks now more than interested in this 'deal' of Alya's.

"I don't know what they are. But she said, its a Diamond of Tuatha De' Danann? What ever that is? That is why I came to ask you."

"Well she is right and this one! Is real valuable. As it has never been enchanted. Most of these around now, have been enchanted many times and then recycled over and over near dozens of times. Finding one unused is real rare."

"So selling it may get some attention?" Alya asks, now thinking she might have bit off too much in this deal.

"Humm this one a little....Why do you ask?"

"Because she has this to sell and is asking me to use my contacts to sell them."

Circe stops Alya "What do you mean by THEM? She has more?!"

"Ahh yes" Alya puts the leather bag and box on Circe's desk "This bag and this one in the box?"

Circe opens the bag and spills the contents on her desk. Then sits back in near shock at the sight. "Ohh my this is something! That Drow is certainly full of surprises." Circe picks up a few stones and looks them over with her spells.

Circe looks at several "Alya....is this all she has?"

"Ahh nope. There is the one in that box....there maybe more as, she took this bunch out of a larger storage box of her's at the time." Alya adds.

Circe did not like hearing 'the ONE in that box' at all. She leans over to the small box and opens it "What the hell!" Circe gasped out. Then....she pulled the large stone from its place on the cushion inside the box.

Circe carefully studies the stone. Takes her time, using spell after spell to peer into the stones heart. After near an hour she is done and puts it down "Alya....she should not sell this. Its too dangerous to let out on the open market. As anyone might buy it. This stone is so good, it could be used to make a magic artifact of near incredible power. Do you think she knows that?"

"Yes I do. As she picked out these two stones out of the whole pile in what appears to me in less time than you can? Plus she knew exactly what these are and talked about making the large one into a sword pommel of some sort? But felt it was too large and gaudy? For her taste? I could go on, but I can't."

"Humm you saw something and she made you swear not to talk of it." Alya nods back "Yep this Drow knows her stuff...a little too well it think!" Circe says as she sits back into her large chair.... thinking.

"Ohh ya I am to give you one of the two stones as a gift, from me and her? For that issue you two had yesterday?" she stated.

"Humm Alya pleases promise me you will not talk of this."

Alya nods "Do you want the word of it too?" she asks.

"No I trust you fully....In your opinion what do you think of her?"

"Well Rohanna? from what I have seen and read is....What can be best called a Elvin Terminator I guess? All the best skills and equipped with same. She is no easy kill, I read the report from ARC on her.....Yes I have it. A person moving into my building just down the hall with her back ground? You bet I got my hands on it and boy it cost me!...But anyway, the very day she changed, she put six bullets in her face and it did nothing! Not unusual for Whateley! But then she knocked out Aunghadhail's shield spell in one hit! That alone is NUTS!

But in my opinion? She should stay here! Do you really want to let someone that mentally unstable out into the world? With that much raw power? That would be irresponsible of Whateley to do that. Then add she really knows her 'trade' and I think she will add to the school in many ways....as she wants to teach BAD! I have told by more than one. Apparently its her love in life to do so. So I would keep her here and encourage her and try to get her level headed. That little fight she had last night, shows she is calming down a bit.( Alya shrugs)....She did not hurt either kid who attacked her, she just played with them. Then she invited them to a pizza party? if they set one up with all the Elves?" (Alya chuckles at that) "So anything else you want my opinion on?"

"Did she tell you what this money is going for at all?"

"Ya she said its not for her? But is for a good cause, is all she said. But I trust that is the truth! Because I have heard that she can not tell a lie at all. That its impossible for her to do so? Some kind of Geas on her, keeping her from doing so."

"Humm what could a Drow....that just got here, have plans for this vast amount of money?" Circe sits and ponders.

"What do you mean by 'vast' Circe? its only a few million here at best? maybe twenty on a high day because of the large stone." Alya asks now very confused at what Circe said just now.

"You really don't understand how rare this stuff is! The small stones! Just one on the market, that is unused is a near once in a lifetime find. The large one? I can bet, one that large has not been for sale ever! AND if it was? It was over a thousand years ago or better. See what I mean now?" Alya nods and now is thinking 'ohh boy I am in over my head!' "I think this pile here alone will go for ten's of millions! if not near One hundred and Fifty!....The large one? if it goes for less than FOUR hundred million its being given away that day! AND its sale may take years to do right."

Alya stared in near shock at the small pile on Circe's desk. It was worth more than the whole Marvel takeover deal, she did less than a year ago. "Would it be a better financial decision, to sell these over months and years to make more?"

"No....those who want these? will buy them up! But remember this. My feeling someone is going to die for this larger stone at sometime!... somehow?.... someway? It might get stolen numerous times in the next few years!" Alya gulped a bit at that statement of death.

"So I would tell her no...don't sell it. But then she will find another agent to make the sale for her and we will never know who has it then. Besides I have heard that she only really cares for Elves lives and a bunch of dead humans will not interrupt her day at all...heck she might even want it for all we know?" Circe warns Alya.

"I don't know what to do now! Circe? Please advise me some on this? I am way in over my head, I just started in magic class this term! This is no regular deal of my type." Alya is worried now.

"Alya I know! what to do. I have some contacts, that may have enough to buy the whole lot at one time. I will get in touch with them on this for you and see what they say?" Circe says as she ponders her other ideas over the pile of gems.

"Okay thanks....So I am off and keep that one stone please? As she asked me to give it to you!" Alya gathers up the stones and walks out of the room.

Circe turns after she left and starts making calls via phone and magic means to her contacts that may want the stones.

As Alya walks back to Poe, She is on her phone to a courier as she walks. To come pick up all the gems to have them locked away for safety. Then she will have only two good looking stones sent to her contacts along with a note telling what they are? and to test as such. She is doing this because? She is most curious to the street price on these gems is correct from Circe.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Schuster hall

I port in front of the door to Schuster hall. I walk-in, then run up the staircase and I see that Elaine is sitting there doing work obviously.

I stopped in front of Elaine "Hi again...I'm back....and I am not happy obviously."

Elaine states to me "Mrs. Carson is NOT happy with you at all right now!"

"I figured."

She pushes the button on her comm "Mrs. Carson....Miss Leigh is here."

"Send her in." I hear her voice say in a cold tone via the com-box.

I walk over to the door, go in and close the door behind me.

As I walk into her room I ask out "Mrs. Carson? You asked for me?"

"Yes I saw your report from Tuesday night, Wednesday morning. About what you did in the Grove. I understand that can be listed under religious freedom. So with that you can't really be punished for it. But you still disobeyed a security guard three times and actually evaded said guard from taking control of you three times. Then bouncing Peeper off the pavement. Even though he justly deserved it! The only reason why I am not giving you punishment for tossing Peeper, is because you saved Greasy from breaking his fool neck! From falling out of the tree!"

I stand there and can't help not to smile at the facts.

That smile of mine garners a glare of death from her, as she starts on me once again "Then add I have heard about your little 'spat' in Crystal hall last night...AND NO you are not in trouble for that. As they attacked first! But at least you showed restraint on them! which is good to see."

"Yes ma'am."

"I am just going to give you one day over at Hawthorne. Cleaning up the rooms and I think our best choice is going to be helping Puppet out with her room. As according to your notes? Just about anything poisonous doesn't affect you and you be perfect for helping her clean her room."

"Okay? I don't know who your talking about?"

"Puppets got a condition, where she's basically rotting from the inside out. Her blood is poisonous. We have to clean it and filter it, to keep her alive. Your going there to clean out her equipment and dispose of a the excess waste."

I would roll my eyes now if they still could 'that sounds just wonderful!' I think to myself.

"Okay Mrs. Carson understand you have to dole out some punishment. You can't show favoritism."

"Let's try to keep these incidences to a minimum...please? Tell me why did you continue to walk away from Samantha?"

"I genuinely thought she was a robot?....one. I didn't know she's a cyborg that had problems?" I shrug.

She nods her head "Okay I can see where you would jump to that conclusion with the information that was presently available. But you still disobeyed a security guard and you saw that security officer was in full uniform right?"

"Yes I did....I admit that I did wrong....?"

"Well you know your mistake. You should familiarize yourself with the officers uniforms that we have on campus and which ones are official and which ones are not."

"I will Mrs. Carson."

"You may go now. Just go see the house mother in Hawthorn tomorrow at Eight o'clock in the morning, for your punishment detail."

"Yes ma'am have a good night."

I walk out the door, then as I walk past Elaine's desk, she whips her hand out with a piece of paper in it "This is what you give to Mrs. Cantrel, in Hawthorn. Have a good night!"

"You too Ms. Clair."

I walked down the hallway and I just port back to the sunroom at Poe. When I 'pop' into the room...To see most of the people I know, just eating up a storm!

Sara looks at me as I pop in "Well what did the executioner give you?"

I Grumble out "One day at Hawthorne."

"Ohhh You got off easy for deifying a security officer! Usually its three days!"

"I guess that's good?" I sass.

"Well at least you will be the same building I am. I can talk to you while your working. Because pretty much tomorrow, I have off."

"That's good!" I sing out.

"Then remember Saturday, we're going into town. To go shopping!" She just beams at me.

"Oh crap!" I howl out "I got to do that also by tomorrow!"

"What?" Sara asks.

"Well I got to so some kind of illusion to cover myself up! We can't go walking the streets of Boston with me looking like this!" I point at my face.

I turn around and put the paperwork with my things back in my room.

"SAVE some food for me!" I yell out at the group of locusts eating everything in sight. In hopes that one hears me! I port out over to the student store and go right to the magic supply area. I start looking through their crystals really quick.

"Great! this whole Crystal section is not laid out the way it should be!" I moan out.

At least I know the type of crystal, I need for spells or magic Items on myself by heart! I finally find the right drawer, full of what I need and start on testing out each one, to find the one that matches my magic and self best.

I test each one by touch with my fingers as fast as I can "nope, nope, not that one!" I test dozens and dozens and dozens of them. 'some day I have to teach these luddites how to grade crystals right and keep it clean!' I think.

FINALLY I find what I need "This is perfect! for the illusion set stone!" I yell.

I hunt for one more for the base of my etching component. That is easy just need one of the same type, that has no real flaws.

I find a Mithril necklace that I need to wear it on and a Mithril mount for the stone to use. Then I get a small Mithril ring. I can melt down for the etching process. As I do not want to use my own supply up, if I don't have to. As mine stock is PURE and PERFECT! I grab everything together and walk up to the purchase counter.

As I'm standing there "Damn it! I forgot something! can you wait for second?" I ask the clerk

"Okay?" he looks at me more than puzzled.

"I forgot my credit card"

"If your going to be gone......" I stop him "I'll be back in thirty seconds."

I port out of there, back to the sunroom "Jade, Gwen my credit card!" i yelp at them.

Gwen gets it and then handed it back to me, I port back away to the store before she even asks me something and then step back in line with the same guy.

"Okay.....teleporter cool!"

I see Peeper kind of laughing at me and sneering at me from across the store and give him the evil eye!

The cashier is ringing it all up "You do realize, your buying Mithril here? This is going to be couple thousand dollars of stuff here, with what you bought so far?"

"No problems, just ring it up."

"One of the rich kids?" he kind of grumbles at me.

"NO! one of the kids that knows how to provide for itself!"

I look back over to Peeper and YEP he is still making an ass of himself! But now he is standing with that rather nice guy John. But John from what I can hear from WAY over here, is trying real hard to dissuade him from being a moron and failing. As Peeper is ramping up on the sexist comments!

I can hear them from over here. I hear Peeper says just as I finish up my purchase and the kid hands me my bag of goods. "Boy! I love that ass! on her I'd love to TAP that!" annnd that was the one!

I port over there...just behind him, manifest my armor on. I stand there a second quietly "HEY! Peeper!" I yell out! "I can hear you over there ya know!" I hand my bag of goods, I just bought to John "John please be a buddy and hold that for me? As I have pest control to do!" John nods, then takes the bag from my hand.

I snatch Peeper by the throat, lift him up and he starts to gasp. I turn to John and tell him while Peeper twists and struggles in my grasp "Ahh John if your off right now? There is some pizza, I just got at Poe and there might be some still left? Your invited and I still owe you even if you come!"

He shakes his head to me "Ahh nope, still on for two more hours....ahh Rohanna...ahh he is turning blue and his eyes are bugging out...kind of far now?"

"Ohh ya him! thanks for reminding me!"

"No problem!" John laughs out.

I let him down to the floor, then let him breath again "Peeper!....getting my attention in this manner is bad for your health....okayyy!....Remember if I can SEE you! I can HEAR you!....you keep on with this insulting me crud and I will hurt you! I promised Mrs. Carson not to kill a student. But maiming within reason? Might be okay? I'll ask her. SO LEAVE ME ALONE HUMAN! or else!" I then let him go and he falls.

"Thanks John and that offer is still on!" I get my bag back from him and port out.

John bends down to the fallen Peeper. As just after I let him go and left, he DROPPED to the floor and is still gasping. "Peeper...buddy I told you not to mess with that...AND! I was right man! Just leave that one alone. She is NOT like Fey and her friends? This girl will hurt you sooner or later. I saw it in her eyes....dude she thinks your less than a bug man." He laughs at the stricken pile there and walks off, back to work.

"I'll get that bitch back for this!" he gasps out.

John turns back around to Peeper, he leans back down and helps him up "Peeper bud....I am not defending her or do I EVEN think, I will ever date that girl. So I am advising you for YOUR LIFE! I can read others emotions and some of their intent at low levels. AND this girl has no emotion to killing you. There is NONE there at all, she does not care if you live or die. I have seen her type before. I am surprised that she is not on the UV list yet? DON'T you get it, she will off you! and cry not over it! JUST drop it....please!"

I port back into Poe and everybody still eating. I walk back to my room, then I go into my chest of drawers to get my enchanting bag out of the top drawer there. I take that crystal I just bough and put it in the Mithril bag. Then place it on my neck, so it hangs near my chests center, now it can soak up essence and attune to me. I tossed my shopping bag to my bed and walk back out into the sunroom. I grab a couple hunks of cheese pizza and the salad. I literally pounce on the hush puppy potatoes! Hummm! good stuff!

I ask Nikki while she's eating "Do they have night classes in the labs?

She mumbles out while woofing food "Yeah?"

"You think I can sneak into one of the labs and get something done tonight? or early tomorrow morning?" I ask.

"We can go see Mrs. Grimes about that, if you want to? We can go over there and do that after we're done eating? She usually stays late for the night enchantment classes."

"Good I need that."

So I sit there with them all and we're chatting back and forth. Paige is just sitting there with the computer. While she's eating, she shows me stuff on it, while we are all sitting there.

As I finish up a plate "Nikki can we jump over the really quickly? There will be plenty of leftovers for us to kill off later!"

"Sure Okay!" she jumps up and is ready.

I walk up to her "This is your first time...with my teleport....so ya want to?"

"Gota try someday! lets do this!" she grins.

I port with her over to Kirby Halls front door.

"You feeling anything?"

"Surprisingly I am not queasy at all and I thought I saw...." I interrupt her "You saw the area before we landed. Then you thought for a second, you could plan where you where going to land at?"

"Yeah! it was too cool, even better than mine!"

"Couple more times of practice and you'll be able to do exactly what you where thinking. Your natural at it. I figured you would be. Elves seem to be less affected by this than humans."

Nikki runs in Kirby through the advanced magic door and leads me down to Mrs. Grimes office.

"Mrs. Grimes? a friend of mine has a question for you?"

"Hi Mrs. Grimes. I remember meeting you the other day."

"What can I do for you Rohanna?"

"I want the use of a magic lab....one of your neutral magic labs. So I can enchant something tonight?"

"What will you be making?"

I lay out my supplies on her desk.

"Okay? so you're making a charm of some sort?"

"Yeah I am making an illusion charm for myself. I have already hung the crystal I need, around my neck in one of my special bags made of Mithril. So it can attune to me and gain my essence faster. I figure that somewhere....maybe four o'clock this morning this'll be ready?" I jingle it in front of her.

"You got that thing attuned to you in six hours? That makes almost no sense to me."

"No...if you put them in the right bag, that is already enchanted with your personal essence. It soaks into it a lot faster. All you have to do is wear it closer to your center. An average stone for a small enchantment like this, should only take six to eight hours at Max! I can already feel it soaking in really good. Because I managed to pick a good stone, out of the skimpy supplies that are at the student store."

She looks at me....insulted "Skimpy? We have a pretty good supply for enchanting items there, crystals as well as other needs."

"Compared what I'm used to? Its a drugstore at best in comparison to the warehouse that I'm used to."

"Humm maybe with your suggestions we can improve it?"

"There's lots of room for improvement! Like number one, you need better record keeping, each individual crystal is broken off in sections, should have a number recording to which main crystal growth it came from. So you can record it by groupings. This lets you trace it back to its original place or who harvested it. As long as you keep all the original numbers together. Once you find a crystal that is made for you. Then you can keep staying with that specific crystal growth and you can make five or ten items off the same crystals. Instead of just one or two that you might find at random."

She stands there in thought at my suggestions "Really? okay....that is an interesting way to see how....that would work. We are going to have to test that theory out?"

"Its not a theory to me. I did it all the time...it was one of my many jobs in the past".....'humans always doubting the word of us Sidhe. We are crafting masters and they never listen!'

"You make your items up? So your going to do your preliminary making tonight and finish it up later on?" Grimes asks now sounding really curious....(which I DO not like!)

"Ahh no I only need about two hours to enchanted item like this."

Grimes looks at me in near shock and now I can see Nikki is gone, Aunghadhail is there in her "Two hours to enchant an illusion charm?" Grimes asks.

"Shouldn't take much longer than that? if I you let me have the room? At four o'clock this morning or so? I figure I'll spend the next couple hours after I am done....until I have to go over to Hawthorne. With that time...maybe I will enchant some arrows for my bow? That's about it?" I say kind of sheepishly.

"Dos lu'uns'aa Rohanna inbal ulu telanth wun l'Ixaan ulnin! pholor nindol. Dos morfelith it'x saph nindol morfethe naut filut a jal. Qualla ori'gato udossa telanth ulnin?"
(You and me, Rohanna have to talk in the Grove soon! on this. You making items like this makes not sense at all. Please let us talk soon?) Aunghadhail tells me.

"Ele xun dos joros wun Ilythiiri? Zhah ol ulu ser Nikki dal zhaunl udossta dealings?"
(Why do you ask in Drow? Is it to keep Nikki from knowing our dealings?)

Aung nods.

Mrs. Grimes looks at her schedule really quick on her desk. "You mind if I sit in? and watch you do this? and What where you just speaking Nikki, Rohanna?"

"Drow?" I say.

Nikki comes back to herself more than mad.... "They do that! when they want to keep stuff from me! Her and Aung! Its driving me nuts!"

"Ahh Sorry Nikki, but something's Me and her talk about are too painful for others to know of. Please don't feel left out. Its far better this way, as something's no one should know about me or Aung from our past." I look to Mrs. Grimes "I have no problem with it. As long as you can listen to what I have to say?"

Grimes leers at me "What do you mean by that?"

"If I am going to be in your enchanting room and doing my work It has to be my room and my rules. If I ask you to be quiet? Please be quiet. If I ask you to stay in one corner, please stay in that one corner. I don't need you messing up my spell casting. As it'll cost me money and time, that I don't have. I am making this charm so that I can go out shopping....so I really need it?.....please?" I ask her.

Mrs. Grimes nods her head "Okay it will be your room. I think Sir Wallace will want to sit in on this?"

"He is more than welcome too...same rules?"

"Alright I will have one of the small rooms set aside for you at four am?"

"I thank you!"

I walk out of her room and I have to actually 'walk' outside 'DARN WARDS!'....I can't teleport out of it. I grab Nikki, she nods and we are back in Poe.

Nikki just laughs out "Gods I love that! beats walking on a cold night!'

Nikki asks me and I bet Aung is in there too thinking the same thing! "Your going to make an illusion charm tonight? I would like to hang out with you and see that. But I'm busy with that project it told you about. I'm going with Sara visiting someone like we're doing with you in ARC remotely and it looks like Friday...tomorrow. I'm flying out to go see this person! It's an emergency."

"So you might be gone in the morning while I am working?" I pull her close to me "listen to me....I already told Aunghadhail this. If anything goes bad? Definitely you call! and I'll come there and if I have to bring reinforcements whatever? You need! Remember it's only a phone call away!"

Nikki nods back to me "Okay...sure I will, no problem!"

I walk over to the food all laid out and I see Gwen still eating. I grab some food for myself and start getting up to speed in the 'eat fest'!

"Gwen can I grab you into my room for bit?" I ask her while I wolf down my plate of hush puppies.

She is filling a new plate as she nods to me "Your good at illusions and I need your help on something?" I ask as she does.

"Sara? If your not too busy please?" I ask her across the room.

Sara follows along with both of us and to plop on the other bed. I sit my plate of food on the desk and grab a notepad out of the drawer. Nikki must have seen us all walk in and followed us. She goes to sit next Sara and I watch as they play 'nudge' each other.

"Cool more than I could ask for! Gwen, Sara, Nikki I am making an illusion charm tonight. I just need to get the base of what I should look like. So you all are my jury and judge on this, to be My make or break opinion makers. Be as critical as possible. Because the more mistakes I make here, that we can solve, the less mistakes out there that people will see."

I pull out essence and drop a illusion on myself. I am going for the basic, white, blonde female at this point.

Gwen pips up "Your ears are still showing!" she giggles.

I correct that really quick and make a couple notes on the notepad.

"Your teeth are still a little pointy? I don't care? as I love them but? silly humans may find it bad?" Sara flirts at me.

I make a note and correct that really quick with another gathering of essence and manipulating the spell. Then make more notes.

Sara flirtatiously says "Looks pretty good. I know this is going to sound funny. But your going to be trying on clothes. Why don't you strip down to at least your underwear?" Sara gets up and closes my door, while just arousing me with her stares at me.

"Hummm I think all you want, is me out of my clothes!" I jest her.

Sara sits and just ravishes me with her eyes. I know what she wants.

I take off my top. As I do Gwen says "Well it looks like you have some splotchy skin there? The color is off for sure!"

I look down "Ohhh?" I change that now, make more notes. I finally see that Nikki who has been quiet all this time, looks really mad. "Nikki why are ya mad?" I ask her.

As she starts talking. I can hear its Aunghadhail talking "I think you should go out looking just as you are! But these silly humans and their prejudices make you change to look like them? Instead of the proud DROW you are!" I glance at her getting a bit upset myself 'She is right! But I can't?' I think....she sees it is upsetting me..."Sorry Rohanna I am just venting?" she finally adds.

Gwen speaks up, breaking an uneasy silence in the room and says "I know this sounds weird?" She gets my pen from the desk "Hold your head still and follow this with your eyes." I do as asked. She then moves the pen around in the air by my face.

"Its like what I thought I saw. Your eyes are pointed dead forward like a ficken dolls. Because you're not used to moving your eyeball anymore, so you're not thinking about it now."

"Ohh I bet that just looks bizarre!"

Sara sasses me "Oh yeah looks really bizarre! For you not to...ahh....have your eyeballs moving around at all! and I know weird!"

"Yhaa you do!" as I turn to the desk to make a note, I find a tentacle sliding up one of my legs..."Sara not now! please?" I bark at her...then it slides back.

I have to think about making that correction. I pull more essence and think on this new spell part a long while, as its not a stationary illusion. Its connected to what I am looking at. I finally get what I think will cover it.

"Ahh Gwen any better now?" I ask.

She tests me "Ohh lots better!" Then she moves the pen way off to one side to mess with me. "EWWW you keep following even when you should not.....gross out!" she shivers at it.

I grab the pen back and make more notes. Then drop the pad on the table. Sara picks up the notepad from where it fell on the desk, to start looking my notes over.

After she reads the several pages I have done so far...She flips it to me "What's this?" she asks me.

"It's my magical notes for making enchantments and etchings on to an item. So a spell can bond onto it. That's not the final version. But....that's getting close." Sara goes to put it down, but a nod from Nikki gets her to give it to her.

Nikki starts reading it "You know Rohanna this system of yours is very strange? That You have here for note taking.....It looks just like how my notes changed, after I bonded with Sara and got some GOO thought patterns in exchange?"

Sara almost snatches up the pad, from Nikki's hand "Nikki your right! I did not even notice it. Rohanna? Were you trained to do this, or is it yours?"

"Ahh a little trained? Then as time went on, this is how me and a few others I know...seem to write spells out. We all do it near the same? Why do you ask?" Now I feel that something is wrong with me! After she asked?

"Ahh Rohanna. What I am seeing here is that? You see spell making like one of us GOO does....AND....that is just not right at all. Nikki does it now, Why? because me and her joined. Your a Drow? this just does not make sense to me?" Sara shakes her head as she drops my note pad on the desk.

I stand there VERY confused not knowing even what to do or say. 'Am I that messed up! What?....did they do to me?'....I think about it...and I know....what they did, as my memory is like a giant instruction book on it, but as I try again, to grab the thoughts on how it was done or what was done to me!....the Geas on me JUST grabs them and drags them away from me, so that I can't remember one little part! I shake my head from the thoughts.

Aunghadhail in a very calming voice says to me "Sister don't worry about this at all. Your just different is all."

"But am I still a Sidhe anymore!? Add this to all the Crud! and I seem to get farther and farther away! from being one!" I am starting to tear up bad and really close to losing it.

Nikki grabs me up in a hug "Its just fine, You are one of US! never think you are NOT one of us EVER AGAIN! you hear me!"

"Ahh okay?" I sniff out.

"I have to get my stuff packed now, so I am off to get that done. I hope you have fun Saturday. I wish I was going, but duty calls!" Nikki walks out to her room.

Sara messes with me "Hey how about try this, with the top and bottom off! Just in case you get seen by the store people changing?" She is just looking at me seductively.

"Ahh okay....BUT! you keep it down!" I stare her back into being less wanton in her attitude right now.

I take off the rest and stand there au-natural "Well how about this people?"

"It looks fine!" Gwen mused at me.

"Ahh make your BOOBS! bigger!" Sara winks.

"Ahh no I am buying clothes that FIT me! not your Fun version of ME!" I scold Sara.

Gwen starts to get up "Maybe I should leave now?"

"NO you DON'T! I feel safer with you in here! As I know what she wants!" I point at Sara.

Sara acts so wounded "Who little old me? Do something like that and take advantage! I do have morals! They maybe low when sex is around BUT! I do have them!"

WE both start laughing like mad at her, then after a few passes of laughing...She finally joins in the fun.

Sara stops giggling "I think that looks is perfect on you! Blue eyes, nice blonde hair, the ears are right, the teeth are good, the eyes are perfect! Your body looks snap! dead on....FOR A PROM QUEEN! YETCH! I like the DROW look better, but I can live with this?" Sara tells me.

I close my eyes and sit down for minute. I go over each spell part and write it down, I check it. Then I drop the whole thing and start over.

"Gwen still good?" I ask her

She smiles "Yep your fine, all good!" Gwen looks me over again "Have you thought about cutting or styling that hair? As its really! long. I mean it looks cool... but its....all the way past your butt!"

"CUT my hair! NO WAY! Its tradition for a warrior to wear it as long as possible. It shows age, maturity and that you have never lost in a fight!.....as some cut theirs if they lose one!....style? I might do? If they WILL NOT cut it!" I look at Gwen cross for not knowing that.

I write that full spell down "Thanks guys...that's what I need to do."

Gwen is looking at the pouch on my neck and she starts reaching for it.

I almost slap her hand away "Don't touch it! You will contaminate it. My essence is bleeding to a stone in there, for the major component for this necklace I'm going to make."

Sara gets a quizzical look on her face at my reaction "I will be back in couple minutes, you two sit tight here."

I get all dressed back up and pull out my laptop and start messing with it. Gwen helps me out and shows me some websites she likes to go to regularly. I make notes on all of them, as Gwen shows me how to save links in a file system. I ask her how to do searches and during this little excursion. I find MOTORBIKES! BIG FAST ONES ohh boy! I am in heaven. Drool is pouring out of my mouth.

After seeing me lose it there for several minutes. Finally Gwen snarled at me "WHY? would you want one of those!"

"WHY!?....you ask why?! Have you ever been on a motorbike that fast!" My face never leaves the screen.

"Ahh no?"

"Well Gwen....in my day, a fast bike was 130 tops! Now they are 190 plus and 200 is easy! WOOF! until you ride one....please don't preach to me! hummmm!" I go back to reading. After 30 minutes I find the LOVE...Ducati 1098R. "THAT'S mine! I am buying that! GOT to talk to Alya. She will know someone!? Who can get one for me!" I near shriek out.

Gwen looks at the website "40,000$ are you nuts! You can get NICE car for that!"

"YA? but can it win a race, at pro levels, the day they drop it off?" I look at her.

"NO? but you will kill yourself on it!" she kinda looks at me worried.

"Ahh no....I am a Exemplar four and a regen five! Even if? I wrap around a tree at full speed I WILL get back up. It may hurt and sound really funny when I do it. The sound of my bones popping back into place will make you sick--but I will live!" Gwen looks a little sick at that mention of bones popping back into place!

--------------------------------------------------------------

AS I sat on the net

Sara walks out of my room and walks down the hallway into Nikki's room. She finds Nikki is packing gigantic luggage for her trip.

Sara looks around. "HEY! this is a over night or so trip! Not a European vacation for a month....Sheesh pack lighter!" Nikki sticks her tongue out at her in reply.

"What do you want Sara? beside giving me packing solutions?" the sass from Nikki just fills the room.

"Nikki can I talk to you? We both know Rohanna is making some kind of necklace based illusion spell tonight. I understand my form of magic." Sara sits on Nikki's bed "But regular magic? Doesn't it take a little bit longer for an item, like a crystal to attune to a person with its essence before you use it as a component?" Sara plays with Nikki's stuff in the suit case, by taking stuff back out of it.

Nikki sees it and slaps her hand back from the bag! "Yes....Sara, normal is like a week. She says, that she can do it in Six to Eight hours...is pretty darn near impossible. I don't know how she's doing it?"

Sara asks more "Then she is going to make a magic item in one night!"

"Yes....Mrs. Grimes is going to watch her make it tonight. She says? She can do it in two to three hours, it's usually two to three days. There is going to be a lot of people watching her like a hawk tonight. It's gotta be that? she's got allot of practice or something?"

Nikki straightens up her posture and Sara is now sure Aunghadhail is talking. "She's got to have an incredible amount of practice! For a warrior to have that much practice in making of magic items is not correct. I keep on wondering about this Drow? If everything at face value is true or something else is behind it? I trust what she says. But every once and a while, there is just a little something different, That doesn't make sense. I just wish you and me where not doing something tonight, so we can watch her ourselves. But I trust Mrs. Grimes to tell me all and then Sir Wallace will definitely tell me what is going on."

Sara says back to her, while still playing with her packing "You keep me apprised on what is going on."

"Sure Sara!"

Sara starts to leave the room, then stops and leans in the near closed door. "Ahh Aung? Is there a chance that during what ever...they...Your kin and their people that changed Rohanna? That they added GOO into her mix? As that spell notation she made is just like some of ours I have seen. Then add her blood is different, plus my aura does not affect her. AND Mythos Class X does not even phase her?"

"Sara I do not know....As, I just plain 'USED' her like a weapon. I never cared at the time, what she was or how she worked. As long as she did."
Nikki is near in tears inside, thinking about it again as Aung spoke so coldly about her new friend in that tone.
"But Sara I have no idea how she was 'made' or how far my 'sister' went in her 'making' of her? But I do know.....from time to time. She was recalled for 'improvements' along with others of her kind and most of the time. I did not get all that was sent to them for this....back....I was told some 'failed'. My guess 'failed' meant died. When they where changed even more?"

Sara finishes closing the door, then starts to walk the hall...deep in thought 'I hope no GOO DNA is in her. As GOO DNA does not like being locked in a box, it wants out. If its in there and gets lose, She is in trouble."

She walks back down the hallway to my room, knocks on the door. "Come in!' I say.

Once in, Sara sits down on the other bed "I just came in to tell you guys. I am going back downstairs to my room and I'll see you tomorrow maybe when you're at Hawthorne. Okay....I will try to find you tomorrow." She comes over to me and gives me a little kiss. "night!"

"NIGHT! Sara, I will see you tomorrow no mater what."

Gwen takes the hint and she leaves me. So I'm left alone, sitting there making my final magic notes after the both of them leave. I eat some more pizza off my plate and look a the notes from time to time and read the webpages for an hour or so.

As I read the net...I suddenly remember, I need to fill back up on essence. I look at my shoes for a split second..."why?" then I port out to the Grove in my bare feet.

Violet my 'personal' Pixie flies up to me "Your back early!" Violet near gushes on me.

"I just need to meditate for awhile and gather up some essence?"

She nearly shrieks to me "Come here!"

She leads me across the Grove, to a very large stump in the ground and its near ten foot across. Its top should be rough? But I find its near smooth as glass.

"Right here's where you need to be! Next to this pool of spring water. The best spot is actually sitting on top of the stump!"

I get upon it, sit crosslegged and get comfortable. I could feel the essence flow, the pulsing of the magic and Nexus underneath me. AND its a big one!

"How many ley lines are here in this nexus point?" I ask.

"Five!...."

"That's really good."

"There is a bigger one close by I have been told....But I don't know where it is?"

I stay there for several hours meditating. One of the water nymphs comes over to sit by me. She is whispering into my ear all kinds of sexual promises to lure me to her. Some do sound like fun, you have to love the nymphs...all they think about is luring people to change them into one of them and SEX all the time! But I pass and keep meditating. After some time Violet fly's back to me, she had left me in piece to rest. She sees the nymph....GETS mad as hell at her and shoos her off. By nearly beating her off, with her spear!

My internal clock says its 3:30!

"Hey Violet I am going....coming with? I would really like you too! As I might need you to watch some silly humans for me!"....she nods back and sits on my right shoulder as usual.
So I standup, port back to Poe. Once back I put my shoes back on, gather up all my supplies for the night, that I will need for making my item tonight and head off to Kirby Hall. I port in by the front doors and walk in the advanced door to go downstairs. Then make the turn to the class labs area. I finally walk into Mrs. Grimes office to see her sitting there talking to Sir Wallace.

"Mrs. Grimes thanks for keeping things open for me this late at night."

"Its no problem..." she says back "I was scheduled to be here late anyway. But since you want to get going with this. Let me call up a friend for this, then Sir Wallace here and me will walk you down to the lab."

"Okay? three? watching me all right?" 'humm three' I think....'who is the third?'

She makes a phone call. Its really short and to the point.....All She says is "C we are going in the lab now, see you there" then she hangs up.

'....'C' I wonder who 'C' is?....ohh my....I hope its not Circe. I really don't need that tonight with Aung not here to slow me down, if she gets me riled up!' I think.

Sir Wallace opens the door for us ladies and Grimes takes the lead. She walks me to the lab, she shows me a rather small lab at that. I can feel the wards of the room, its pretty much exactly what I expected....null to all magic which is as it should be. This is done so that you can enchant something easier, without any interference. I see Violet fly up to land on a decorative Gargoyle on the wall and sit down watching the room for me.

Grimes walks in the room and sits down in a chair in the far corner. Sir Wallace sits beside her. He takes out a case and gets a note pad ready. As I look the room over, the last person walks in and shuts the door.

'AND its her....Circe....SHIT! Not what I need right now. I hope her 'tude' has lessened a bit from last nights crud! ....But I have to remember ....I am a student now!...SO stay calm and listen. As you would expect your students to do for you' I think to myself.

Sir Wallace stands up "Circe my dear, I did not know you where gracing our presence tonight?"

"I just had to see this, after Elyzia told me what Rohanna was doing tonight. I just have to see this Drow in action, making a magic item. As It will help me to teach her later." ........' humm I must stay cool and let her have the lead....As I need her to teach me this version of human magic...I so far find, I am lacking in!'

Circe nods to me "Hello, Rohanna how are you tonight?"

"I am fine, Circe thanks for asking.....Did you get that gem I gave to Alya?"

"Ohh yes and thank you for it. I will use it soon. But since you mentioned it? Can you tell me? What you are going to do with all those funds from the sale of all that? Please?"

Sir Wallace and Grimes look at both me and then to her strangely....'she did not tell them' I think.

Sir Wallace chimes in "What are you two talking about? What sale? What gems? Please tell me?" he glances around the room more than confused.

"Ahh Sir Wallace Did your protégée not tell you yet?"....she looks at me....then smiles....."Well let me tell you then. She gave Alya a very large amount of Diamonds of Tuatha De' Danann. She is asking Alya to sell for her as an agent, with Alya's contacts."

"Humm Rohanna you told me none of this?" He looks to me....I just stare back... "Circe is it allot? in this sale of her's?"

"I did not think to get a carat weight?....Rohanna? please tell your mentor."

She is playing mind games...FINE! "Less than Five hundred, I would say Sir Wallace."

I can see him thinking about the street price in his head.

Circe adds in "Sir Wallace They where all unenchanted stones...never touched, all brand new! Then add flawless and perfect in cut."

"WHAT!" he finally stands and stares at me "That's like Three hundred million or better!"

Circe is not done yet...."Ohh and one is a rather large flawless stone, perfect color and clarity about Seventy-five plus in carat size."

Sir Wallace sits down and stares at me "Rohanna what are you going to do with that much money?"

"Well, Circe....Sir Wallace the funds will go to a good cause. To improve all. I am not taking a cent, as I have all I need from My ARC contracts"...."And Circe, if you need any help enchanting that gem, I gave you. I am ready to help you with it at any time." I am trying hard to mess with her. "I can help you in Sidhe style enchanting....if you show me some human based magic enchanting?...please?"

"Rohanna Please tell me exactly......as this is far too much money" Sir Wallace asks me again. DARN changing the subject on him did not work!

Now I am mad. I start to pace the room on my end. I feel like I am being singled out and Grilled! like a common THIEF!......BUT I try hard to remain calm....I have to! Both of them are going to be teaching me....SOON! "Sir Wallace, Circe" I pace more "All I can say for now is...that just like Alya is doing good with her money....I will do good with mine. I...at this time....just don't want my plans known ...just yet? As I feel some....people or groups may try to block my goals of good?"

Sir Wallace nods "You are right, its is none of our business, what you do with what is yours. I think that you just may have shocked Circe with what you are selling. As a stone that large in the wrong hands can be dangerous?"

"Thanks for that Sir Wallace...I needed a vote of confidence right now?"

He looks to Circe who appears to be deep in thought....."Ahhmm Circe my dear?"

"Yes you are right Sir Wallace.....I now See that once again, your right....He is right Rohanna, you just keep coming up with such strange surprises? My defenses just go up unimpeded....Also Rohanna?....I think I have a group that might want to tender an offer on your whole deal at a fair price. It maybe less than an auction might get....But at least we know the people getting the gems are not evil with their intent on its uses? If you take the offer, I will consider it a large favor to me!"

"Humm I like that. Give Alya the offer and lets see what street price is. If theirs is not off by leaps and bounds. I see no issue in taking it. You will have to keep it all anonymous and off shore funded. As I do not want to be taxed or traced...please ma'am."

She nods to me with a large grin "I will do that. Thank you."

Sir Wallace gets my attention with the next question, as he is changing the subject to move us along "I just heard that, you had a little trouble on Tuesday night...on your first night with the security department? By going into the Grove. You where told to stay out of there? But of course you went in," He laughs " They should have expected an elf, eventually will go into the Grove. As all of you do!"

Mrs. Grimes stands to ask me "So you went into the Grove? So you have an affinity with the Grove?"

"Yeah I'm an Sidhe, its kind of to be expected. I think it would be normal, wouldn't it Mrs. Grimes?"

"No....that Grove is not exactly friendly with everybody. Mr. Lodgeman a Native American shaman has trouble going out there at times. You would think he would walk right out there, but he doesn't" Mrs. Grimes stated.

"Okay I don't understand why he would have problems? But the Grove can be picky."

"So you like it out there in the Grove? I have not really visited it. I have seen just the edges of it." Sir Wallace asks me.

"It's nice! Exactly what I expected it to be. Its quite helpful to be out there."

"Good...to hear lass....So it's helping you get attuned with the area, I would assume?"

"Ohh yes immensely so, I am loving it out there. The denizens and populace out there in the Grove are very helpful." I see Violet stand to take a bow on her perch....'show off!'

Circe asks me "What you mean by the denizens and populace out there?

"The Pixies are just great out there!"

Circe somewhat surprised asks me "You talk to the Pixies? out there?"

"Of course!"

I get a questioning leer in my direction from Sir Wallace "Interesting you talking to the Pixies out there. Not too many people do? I hear Gwen once in a while does?"

"Ohh Gwen....yeah definitely!"

"Could you go more into that?"

"No I would never talk about anything beyond, the fact that I do talk to them. Anything else.... is something that you don't need to know, as are a lot of things in that section of the world. You do understand that Sir Wallace?"

I get a nod back from him

"Well I would like to begin, if you guys would sit down the corner and from here on out please be quiet...if you could? At a certain point I going to tell you to be absolutely One hundred percent quiet from that point forward and not to move. Is this agreeable with all of you or should I to stop now?" I look at them all as they think on what I asked of them. "I can figure out how to do this somewhere else? It might slow me down and not get done tonight? But! it will get done or I will just have to go shopping in Boston on Saturday looking as I am and hope no one is dumb enough to make issue with it?" I laugh a little....BUT a small part of me WANTS to go 'as is' and dare humans to make an issue of it.

Mrs. Grimes stands for the group "No we already agreed, that if you tell us to be quiet and be still. While your working we will do it and no questions no matter what. Unless of course we think your doing something dangerous.....We will then stop you of course."

"Okay? but if you stop me in the middle of something and you're wrong? Will you help me pay for it? As this is coming out of my budget and all the material? I use tonight is not cheap? OR if I lose sometime tonight... since I am taking your class? The lost time will come onto your class time, sometime in the future, I get to do something of my own?"

Grimes leers back at me "Are you making demands?'

"No I am making a bargain. That if you mess up my spells tonight and I lose valuable time at it. Your going to try to repay me in some way? Your here in this room is my guests....as we discussed it THIS is my room. If you can't agree to the terms and then please do....leave. As I can do this by myself or I can find someplace else to do it. As like I said, I have a time limit and need this done for my shopping trip tomorrow?"

She huffs out "Humm? okay I agree to your terms for now."

I turned back to the stone pedestal there and my items lay on the corner of it. I take the plastic bag and drop it in the farthest corner from my work, as its an artificial item. I want the least amount of interference from it as possible. I open up my storage area to the ether and pull out my, large kit box for making items, repairing armor and weapons from it. I slide it out, onto the floor with a small thud.

Its size seems to surprise them all, as its five foot tall three and a half feet wide and nearly four feet deep. I slide it over to the corner, away from the pedestal. I open up the hinged top and pull out my portable forge. A rather large metal block that resembles a true forge, somewhat longer than wide with a deep channel down the center to heat up long objects. I has two dished in places to hold bowls or other means to heat items. I then place it in the middle the stone pedestal.

Mrs. Grimes asks almost immediately as I put it down "What is that?"

"This is my portable forge for heating up items" I tell her as, I get more equipment out.

"You have your own portable forge?"

"Yes...but unfortunately? It uses too much essence around here to get going. I would have to find a good nexus to use it properly. But it's only for temporary stuff or emergency repairs."

Circe's is mumbling something into Grimes ear? I can't make out what she is saying to her. It looks like they are using a spell to disguise their voices? As I try and listen to them, I get my engraving toolset out, A couple mounting tools that I need to hammer the stone in properly into the necklace mount I bought. Then I take my harvester out and a few squares of silk that I store next to it and lay the blade with the silk under it, to keep the silk in place. Next I lay out the rest of the supplies in order, the stone, the ring, the necklace and the stones mount. From my pocket, I fish out my spell notes and mount them on a clip on the hinged top of my kit box, so that they can be easily referenced from a distance. I slide all the drawers shut, as I see Mrs. Grimes she is getting up to walkover and look at my kit.

I near bark at her "Sit down please!....that's all my personal gear!"

Grimes starts to say "I only wa...." I interrupt her "I don't care what, you want to do. If you want to look at it....then...please tell me or ask me or I'm going to close everything up and go away! This is mine! I'm giving you a privilege by looking at what I have....so far."

Sir Wallace puts his hand on Grime's arm "Elyzia you might want to sit down, she can be very stubborn on these things. I've seen this so far with her. She has got certain rules in her mind and you can't disobey them....Regardless of what you want to do."

I nod to Sir Wallace "Thank you for explaining the ground rules to her. It'll help out with time tonight. As I want to get this done."

I turn back to my work. I lay out the rest of my tools out in the in the order that I am going to be using them, then make a secondary check to make sure I had everything out now. As I did not want interference later.

I turn to begin work with the Forge. First I tap the main bowl of it with my harvester blade to 'tune' it to the room, the light tap, I do to the shallow bowl makes a pleasant ring tone that tells me all is good with it. I put both of my hands on it, as I do..... a huge amount of my essence goes into it, to get it heating up. As the glow from it fills the room. I pick up my harvester blade and slit my hand open, then let my sliver blood flow out into the Forge to get it finally started up properly. I stand and watch my blood flow, the silver of it and the 2 other colors of blackish-green and the other of deep red, swirl around the bowl, coalesce and finally disappear. As the forge is fully heated and ready for use, as it looks clean once again.

As I put the knife down, I wipe it clean on a piece of silk. I move over to the stone I bought and drop it into a crushing container. Then start into crushing it up and drop the fine dust of it into the forge. I use the blade to cut open my hand again, but this time very deep to get a better blood flow. I let it flow into the forge bowl, but this time it does not vanish. Then I add the crushed stone to it and the mix starts bubbling up in there nicely. I next slide in the ring of Mithril, it starts to melt in with the blood and stone mix. As I watch the mix melting and coalesce the way I want to. I notice the two women are furiously making notes about what I am doing, But sir Wallace is sitting back with his legs crossed, just nodding in interest at what I'm doing.

I pull the stone, I need out of my the necklace, I have been wearing today. I get my etching tools and start etching this spell on its surface. As I work the tools etching the stone , I am pouring my own essence in the stone to etch the words into it properly. It takes me about half an hour to get all the etchings done. I dropped the whole spell on it again and push even more essence in to it and make sure it's working properly. I pull out a secondary bowl and drop the stone into it, cut my hand again, bled on it and let it soak in. Then place it on the secondary part of the Forge to heat up properly. I look into the main bowl and everything, the Mithril, stone, My blood have coalesced into what I want. I pull out one of my application tools and pull out the hot mix from the first bowl. I start pouring the heated material into the etchings, so that it will set into the stone permanently. I drop the spell on it again to make sure its fully set in the stone.
Then again, so its done three times...."three time done! its correct"....rule of three's in magic, runs through my head, this was just hammered into me ALL THE TIME!

I see, it looks like everything's forming correctly. I put it on the mounting that a bought from the store, twisted it in, an hammered home with a tool that I got. I pull out the necklace and bead it through the loop.

'DONE!' I think, as I look over the charm now dangling from its chain in my hand.

After I am sure the stone is all fine, I walk over to the exit door, as I do I look over at everybody "I expect that everyone is not going to move while I am gone....sitting in exactly the same chair. Do understand if you do move I'm going to know."

I open up the door and walk upstairs, out of the building wards, port over to the grove and hang it out on a tree branch as close to the nexus point as I think I can get it. So that the moonlight of the Grove can coalesce the spell properly. I confirm it's right and correct. I port back, walk downstairs. Once I get back into the lab room of mine, I see In the corner...Violet sitting up there watching them. I see the wink from her saying that no one moved...I nod back to her my thanks and she bows to me...to be funny is my bet!

I walk across the room "So no one moved....thanks....that's what I expected."

When I get back to my forge and tools I use a spell to start cooling down the Forge. Then start into putting my tools away, I open the draws of my box, as put my tools away.

"If you want to talk now and ask questions, You can while I'm putting this stuff away."

Grimes asks "Where did you go? As there is no direct moonlight tonight? It's an overcast night and moonless night."

"For you yes...I know it's a moonless night tonight. There's always moonlight in the Grove, where I hung it and it should be fine till morning."

"I haven't been out to the grove for long time. So it's a moon filled night, All the time its night in the Grove?" Circe asks not sure of it.

"Yes of course?" I say.

"Even when it's overcast?"

"Yes even when its overcast."......'humans always questioning us Sidhe?'

She makes a couple notes. I keep on with putting my tools away. I clean my blade with more silk to make sure its all clean before I put it up.

Circe see it "Can I see your blade?"

"No.....you can not see this blade. Its a personal blade, I don't want you contaminating it."

Circe stares at me "Is it a harvester blade?"

I am a bit surprised at her question....as she knows this type of blade? "Yes it's a harvester."

"Did you make it yourself or did someone make it for you?"

"I made myself of course! Anyone that knows what they're doing is going to make their own harvester."

"Can I....ask one question on it?"

"Yes Circe....I will answer."

"How long did it take you to make your own harvester?"

"Well I made it in the first couple weeks of class. When I was being taught spell crafting and making magic items of all types. Its been a long time since I thought about it."

"You made a harvester in a week? from scratch or did you have a blank to start with?" 'man she just does not believe me and is sounding a bit sarcastic!'

"From scratch, the way it should be done. I'd.....say it took me a week? A few days to collect the metals, A day or so to form it and forge it up and the rest imbuing it."

I go back to putting my tools away. The bowls have finally cooled down, so I put them back in the cabinet. I start a mental inventory on what's there, to make sure I leave nothing out.

She speaks again "What else can you do with....your tools there?"

"Make armor, make weapons, enhance and enchant items, The basics. I would need a ley line nexus and on larger items...an artificer. But most of the tools in here, are for fine work and stuff."

"Such as?"

I pull out a lower drawer "This is one free-bee I will give you tonight. This is my sewing, embroidery kit drawer. Where I keep my Mithril thread, I use to make enchantments for my leather armor's."

Circe looks at me sideways...that just says to me 'I don't believe you' "So you sew your own enchantments into your armor?"

"Yes course I do. I have been doing it for a long time. Its one of the few things I can do outside of a proper Forge or magic item making area or weapon making area, if you want to call that. I quite enjoy actually sitting there doing it. It passes the time, it helps me think."

Mrs Grimes whispers in Circe's ear. I can't hear it again...must be more spellwork of her's and I can't understand what they're saying. I just shake my head at that, and mumble to myself "whatever" So I go back to putting my stuff away and finally I close the top of the lid.

Mrs. Grimes perks up and asks me "I know this is gonna sound really deep in questioning you? But do you have access to what you would you consider the best item you've ever made?"

"Yeah I do....I have access to it."......'GAEA! please make them not ask to see it!'

"Can we see it?".....'shit!'

After thinking about it I say meekly and really apprehensive "Yeah I don't want to really......you owe me a favor if I do."

"OH yeah!....okay." Grimes chimes back at me.

"I'm really proud of it....but I still don't like it" I reach deep into the nothingness into a pocket corner, I hide this one item in. I pull it out on its rack, hanging there on it's dummy form that I keep it on.

Grimes and Circe look at it. Finally after about a minute of just staring at it Grimes squeaks out "Hoo geez!"

Circe immediately stands up "Can we.....?"

"Go ahead if you want to look at it. Touch it all you want to, you can't do anything to hurt it."

I walked backwards away from it, till my back hits the far wall and have both arms behind me. Then I lean against the wall and start banging my head HARD on the stone to have PAIN....any pain that will help me not think about that be DAMNED suit and the PAIN and horror wrapped within it. The three of them are so enthralled by that armor, they don't even notice my absence to across the room.

Circe....Walks up to it and starts feeling on it. MY! finely scaled armor. Its the best that I've made AND the one that I hate the most. Because every time I see this armor, I am either in deep trouble, in the middle of a big fight and I need it.... Because it's got the best protection. OR I am wearing it to someone's funeral. I never have any good thoughts when I see this armor. Its the full embodiment of most of my bad memories.

As Circe is looking it over "Is this Orichalcum?" she asks.

"Yes it's Orichalcum...and Mithril in a multilayer system, with a couple of alloy metals added into it."

"Is all this engraving....enchantments? on it?" she asks again.

"Each scale....has got its own enchantment spell in it. For either hardening the armor, protecting the user and dozens of other things I've done do it."

Sir Wallace jokes in a way "Doesn't this stick out in battle?"

"If I am in that kind of a fight, I am sticking out already! But one of the first spells layered on it, makes it look kinda normal at a distance. So it really doesn't matter."

Mrs. Grimes speaks next "I know this is going to sound forwarded....can I take a picture of it?"

I am thinking.....searching for an answer to her.....while grinding my teeth as I think.

Sir Wallace says softly "Elyzia? I think that would probably be a no. As she has thought about it more than a couple of seconds. She does not want to talk about this thing anymore. I can understand that point of view of her's It's the finest craftsmanship, only because she needed it, not because she wanted or liked it to be." Sir Wallace finally notices that I am across the room, moping. I see him look at me, as my head hits the wall a few times......I stop doing it.

"Rohanna what's the matter with you? what do you see when you look at that armor? Really look at your toolmanship its just exquisite! You should be proud of this!"

"Every time I see that armor something bad is happening!....I don't like it! I've gotten to the point now in my life, that if I don't need this THING! soon enough. I think I am going to destroy it and melt it down. For its component parts. I hate this thing so much!....It took so long to build it!......But every time I see it, I just hate it!"

Mrs. Grimes looks concerned "Why would you hate something so beautiful?"

"Because every single time. I WEAR! that my life depends on it working completely. Because someone's trying to kill me in it".....I nearly hiss out...."OR I am wearing it because, it's my best, most beautiful, finest armor I have and I am wearing it to someone's funeral!"....I stop.....thinking about all those times.... "That's all I ever worn it to. I don't wear it to weddings, I don't wear it to births, I don't wear it to balls or dances! BECAUSE I NEVER HAD THOSE ADVANTAGES! We where not allowed to have any!.....MY KIND! did not have funerals WE where BELOW that honor! or the GOO left no bodies, as they are really good at destroying a person WHOLE! This thing has only ever been associated with death and I hate it!"

I look at Sir Wallace "Can I put this thing away already? I hate this thing. Every second its out.....it burns me."

He says back "Of course.".........Circe is about to peep up again and Wallace nixes that with a look.

I open up my storage in the ether and shove it back into a far corner and I pray I don't need it anytime soon!

Circe speaks up one more time. After I finished putting the armor away.

"I know this is a difficult question, I'm sure. Because it looks like your emotional attachment to that item is bad. But how long did it take you to make?"

"It was not a planned project, with a start date or a certain finish date. It was my personal armor. So every minute that I did work on it, is kinda like a stolen or borrowed minute. I wasn't supposed to make it. So that's why it's got such fine small scales on it. Because I don't have enough time to do, but one or two at a time and then have to put it away. So it took literally....I start mentally calculating my head....I think it took me about three and half centuries to get it finally.....most the major components assembled."

Her eyes widened "That long?"

"Its because I did not have dedicated time to it. I got a day or so to work on one or two pieces and then put them away and remember where they were going to be at in the main suit. I had to plan it out mentally. It was something to do on the side to keep my mind off what I was doing at the time, when I had downtime. Sometimes I was lucky that the people minding me, weren't watching me, when I was at a forge and had access to one of the artificers I guarded. So I had some time to make some major component parts on it once in a while....with lots of help. I tricked two of them early on, to make the main parts and I assembled the rest over time. Then added the smaller scales myself over the years"

Circe writes something down really quick "So you made a lot of weapons and armor?"

"Yeah it's kind of a backup skill I had" I mumble out....not wanting to talk about it at all!

Sir asks me rather nicely "If you don't want to talk about it....don't?

Circe looks at him, Sir Wallace is shaking his head trying to tell Circe to leave best alone. As he feels talking of this is not exactly a bright spot in my mind.

"Okay I'll kind of talk about it..." I mumble out. "After I got my major training on being a warrior" I mumble some more "I got the warrior and magic basics under my belt. I did some combat time, came back and they trained me up some more as an assassin. During that, they found I was a natural for archery. They put me in the advanced classes for that. I became really, really good at it and arcane archery too. Then they sent me out in the field for some more combat time, in as I was really good at doing that. Then I was pulled back out of combat and did some of the assassin work again" I stop and think about that little escapade "that was less assassin work and more work at gathering information."

As I'm thinking about it. I look up and see Violet is sitting the corner, she is sitting on one of the little decoration gargoyles up there. With her face resting in her hands, she's intently listening to me. Like a child would do for a story. ....okay! mentally to myself 'this is more for her, than that these three idiots in front of me'

"After I did the assassination bit for a while, I went back into major combat for quite some time--lots of major campaigns"....I start into mumbling again as I lose thought about the pain and horror of then....they could not make out what I was saying but did not ask questions...."Then they took me back to the Academy, I taught some archery classes for a while"....I become lost in thought....thinking of the kids I was teaching up.....'did they live? or did I miss something in their teaching that got them killed?....I will never know?'

Sir Wallace sees that I am stuck in deep thoughts and tries to jar me back "Please go on if you want or stop if you want too?"

"Then they pulled us aside for a special assignment. About half a dozen of us. They started teaching us how to make, repair or enhance. Weapons, armor or magic items. So that one day we could do, basic weapons and armor out the field They wanted all of us to fix things that got broke, verifying, assessing the damage to certain weapons and items. So they could be sent back to the kingdom and fixed by the specialists. We also made notes on what was a good item and what failed." I wince badly at that thought.....peeling the dead out of failed armor....."We also made recommendations to what might work? on certain targets."

"That's very interesting and a good idea they had there!" Sir Wallace adds in.

"After they brought in the six of us, they whittled us down to four. Then the four where given special training"......I wince badly thinking about it and quiver a bit.

Sir Wallace sees my reaction "Well that does not look like a good thing your thinking of there?"

"NO its not......it was not exactly a happy thing"

"If you want to stop go ahead and stop?"

"Ahhh no I am good....after a they did that to us" I wince again.

I can see Sir Wallace thinking about the 'wince' I just did that he must be thinking about the way....I said 'TO' us, Instead of, with us or for us.....as in 'PAINFUL TO us.....'

"Then they cut us all loose on making a lot of items. That's when I stole time from the Artificers I was guarding and had one of them make the major components for this armor....the central core of it and then I made a little bit...and little bit from there on out, to fill out the shell of it. At times I am sort of happy I did, as is it really came in handy later on."

Well lass....you put a lot of time into it, do you really.....?"

I glare at him and it stops him mid sentence. Then say through clinched teeth "Like I said it's only associated with things that are dying or dead!"

"Perhaps we can help you get some happy thoughts attached to this armor?"

I keep glaring at Sir Wallace "Your British right?"

"Of course I am lass?"

"Would you consider a Maxim machine gun from late 1915 to be a good thing to be attached to you, as it mowed down Tommy's in the middle of Flanders Field or not? You think you could attach happy thoughts to that item ever again?"

He ponders that "I was not even born at that time yet....but as a brit, I understand your point exactly.....is that some things, just can't have a happy thought attached them.....well I still suggest you keep it...its just tooo....."

"Yes I know its too pretty to destroy. But so is a A-bomb before it blows up.... that's all I want to talk about right now. Is there anything else you ladies and gentlemen want? Because I really want to get out of here right now, So I can go beat something up over at Laird hall, I was going to make some arrows....but after all this.....no."

"Is there anyway I really could get a look at that portable kit of yours?" Circe asks me again! As if I was going to change my mind!

"NO! it's not gonna happen. You will contaminate it. As it will take hours to clean up someone else's essence off of that, even if you bleed just a minuscule amount. It will take forever to clean off. Besides which, the only hands that have ever touched that item are Sidhe! I hate to tell you this, but humans leave a smearing residue behind on magic creation items and tools and its just horrible to get it off. It may sound insulting to you? But it's true, when you get down to the real fine work of making items. You will find out exactly what I'm talking about."

Circe questions me "What you mean by that?"

"If you look at the magic items made by Sidhe from ages past, your going to find that their just like a Swiss watch in their microscopic details! Humans just haven't been able to get to that point. Dwarves are really good at it, but only for brutal weapons and other such things. Sidhe when creating certain items it's just....the only other creature ever seen make an item that exquisite is a Artificer. I haven't seen Artificer for so long it's....I don't think they exist anymore." I wince when I say 'Artificer' again."

Circe asks me "You mentioned you at one time or another helped to guard a artificer or two?"

I simply nod to her "Yes ma'am."

"So you helped guard them? Anything else...as it seemed you almost mentioned it?"

"Yes....I guarded them and after they 'trained me' more, I was to help them with small stuff...like this charm tonight...that's one of the reasons why I am fast and good at this...smaller stuff...then Mrs. Grimes...." I look to her "I had to gather supplies for them...that is why I know about how to get, gather, store, and sort magic supplies and ingredients."

"Can I go now? I am spent talking you people already about stuff from back then."

Mrs. Grimes says in a soft tone of sympathy "Okay you can go. But please...I want to see that item tomorrow if you can?"

"No problem I'll show it to you. Are you going to be in all day or afternoon or night?"

"After we leave I'm going home to go to bed, but I'll be in tomorrow after nine."

"Sleep short don't you?"

"Because now I got a weird schedule for my classes, That night enchanting class and others."

I start walking to the door "I am going now anything else from you three...ladies and gentlemen?"

They shake their heads and I walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After I leave the magic lab, the three of them start talking.

"Did you see that kit box she had it was exquisite! I never seen...what little I saw...of it, such fine tools for making, enchanting items" Circe chimes in.

Grimes adds in "The forge! I've never heard of anything such as that."

Sir Wallace answers back "I heard rumors of something like that. But never heard of one so small thou."

Wallace looks to Circe..."Circe? how much essence do you think she poured into that forge to get it going?"

"A lot! I don't....think even most of my students have that much essence to pour out in one shot into an object to get it to fire up like she did. No wonder she said its used for small items, that it takes up so much essence is to get it to go and heat up like it did?"

Grimes remarked "What I don't like is it only took a couple hours to make it. But it was a simple item."

Circe protested her statement "No...it may have been a simple item, but it still takes days to make that. I would take me...days to make that. But her account of working at it for years made some sense?"

Circe adds after some thought "When you see that tomorrow, call me. I want to look at it myself."

"Sure I'll call you up, as long as she's willing to standstill and wait for you to come over to look at it. I don't know if she is going to be willing?"

"Tell her you will give her extra credit....put a carrot on that stick!" Circe sasses.

"Elyzia be careful that one, carrot on a stick? She does not take rewards without it meaning something to her. Your going to have to make a promise to her and give her something very specific. She's very to the rules and very to the exact wording of what you said." Sir Wallace nods to her.

Circe adds "She kept on talking about an Artificer? Then that she encountered or worked with more than one?"

Sir Wallace interrupts her "She did not have "just" an encounter with one. She had a painful encounter with one! She winced at it and once again when she was thinking about it. Then when she was talking about their training. She said TO! them! AS in hurt them! or something. Not train them or something else. That's got me more worried than anything else."

Circe glances at sir Wallace "What do you mean by that?"

"Circe my dear you really! Need to read that Drow's file and ask Carson to give you the medical file on her. I am sure you can get authorized for it."

"Why is that Wallace?"

"Because I'll tell you right now, As I am sure that you can get it anyway, being in your mostly in charge of the department. You need to know the students under you. That the Dark elf there....that DROW isn't just a regular Drow. Someone in her past MESSED with her in a big way! She's been magically enhanced or changed? Something like one of our divisors that messes with DNA would! She's nowhere near to being a regular elf at all in that body! It's like someone took a FORD car body and put a Ferrari chassis and motor underneath of it!"

Circe questioned "She has been that....extensively modified, what do you mean exactly?"

Sir Wallace shakes his head "She's got two hearts instead of one, her lungs have been changed, her blood changed, her bone structure, muscles, everything! Even her eyes...Drow eyes are nowhere near what she's got. Some the stuff that she did while, I saw her for those couple of days at ARC. I read the reports later on...of her are spooky! She can hear people down the hallway, hundreds of feet and figure what they're doing? I heard from Ito the other night, Because I have been keeping tabs on her. As she's moving around the school. She practiced for eight plus hours last night...straight! Without even taking a break and she pounded the crap out of the practice dummy dummies up at Laird hall up there. Now she's off to do it again? If it wasn't for all the exams that she's been doing, she probably been doing for the last couple of days straight!"

"But Circe....what bothers me the most is when she said....she was never given the advantages of celebrating births, weddings, parties, or most of all the honor of a funeral for her fellow fallen friends. She was treated less than a slave I think! I still remember what she screamed at Aunghadhail that first day! They stole her life, made her a slave, no will of her own, and changed her to what she is now. I near quote her as best I can. So remember her whole life till now, has been pain and no choices. My bet that is why she does not like us looking into her things or her. So I am going to give her room to move around in from now on and lets see what happens?"

Ms. Grimes chimes in "Tomorrow she's gonna be busy with punishment detail over Hawthorne I heard."

"Well that's going to be interesting? I wonder what they can cook up for her to do there?" Wallace laughs.

"I heard the they are going to have her clean Puppets room. But who knows what they will have her do?" Grimes adds in.

"I will talk to Fey when we go on this trip starting tomorrow about this Drow. To see what she's got to say about her. With her being more close to her. Then maybe I can corner Sara for a while" Sir Wallace thinks on for a time "And another thing? it's like when she came back into the room. She said she knew we had not moved? Like she was positive! She didn't just say it."

Circe replies "Yes it was kinda weird. It's like she's got a familiar or something?"

Grimes shakes her head "Never heard of any of the elves here ever having a familiar. That's more of a human thing."

"She was talking with the Pixies a lot, is it possible?" Wallace questions them both.

Circe adds in "Well that would be unusual for a Pixie, who is a higher-order creature to be a familiar with an elf? That would become below them. But I don't know I can look in the older books about this and see if there's anything in the stories, rumor mills, about Drows and Pixies?"

Above them Violet shakes her fist at the insult to her not working with Drows!

Wallace shakes his head at the idea "I doubt there's anything that, strangely written down out there about that. Were talking about a long time ago before humans can even write it out. It would be more of it in songs or something. Too bad more Sidhe books did not survive that time."

"Wallace have you asked her, if she has any books from that time? She obviously has allot of other stuff?" Grimes asks of him.

He shakes his head "That is a high possibility, that she has allot of stuff from that time. You have to read the report from ARC. She brought back of just a enormously huge box! I don't know if it was created some how or was buried and she teleported to it? Who knows, but it's obviously a connection to back then." He then starts walking out of the room.

Circe starts looking around the room as she too starts to walk out "I got to wonder if there's a familiar that she had?"

Unknown to Circe, Violet has been hiding up in the corner and she is doing exactly what I'd hoped that she would be doing! Keeping an eye on them until they dispersed. As Circe walks out with Mrs Grimes, Violet flies down really quick and slides out the door without them noticing. Then goes down the hallway to, join me outside as I am standing there waiting for her to show. I feel Violet come up to me and sit on my shoulder...then her invisibility spell fades. I take note that she has a good one! Even I had trouble seeing her! This Pixie is a going to make a fine partner...is what is wondering in my mind now.

Violet tells me what was said and by who! I take mental notes of all that.

"You're ready?" I ask her and I get a small nod back, with a smile.

I port over to Laird hall, walk in the door and I see Sensei Tolman is there. She looks like she's doing the last section rotation of a class. She is here very early or very late?...but I am her to workout so, I walk over to her to ask her something.

"Sensei Tolman? I talked to Ito the other night, about practice and is it okay with you?"

"Of course it's okay with me, he's already agreed to it." I bow my thanks and smile to her....I get a nod back.

After I have don that...telling her I am working out...I go over the sword practice area. Manifest on a medium set of armor, as that is what I fight in when I use blades the most. I start up a couple of the automated targets in that section of the gym and I find that they're so easy to predict. I can hear the motor spin up before it makes a move or tries to strike at me. They are just too easy for me to do any good practice with and their programming is really too simple. They don't it seems to me have any surprise moves? After a while of pounding on them, pretty much practicing my basic moves in my opinion on them. I switch to the heavy bags again. After an hour of that I go back to the sword practice area and run through my moves, to try to get my 'flow' back. I run my practice into porting back and forth behind my targets for a strike and several hours pass. After those hours have past I see sensei Ito standing over the far corner watching me from a distance. After some time I finally see him walk towards me and he stands on the corner of the of the practice mat where a true trainer would stand. He waves at me to come over. I drop the practice sword to the mat and walk over to give him a respectful bow.

"Yes sensei you require something of me?" I ask.

"Walk with me for a while."

As we walk, the seven o'clock class looks like it's coming in. The students line up and Tolman starts to run them hard.

"Rohanna if I may ask? When I called you over, you put your practice blade down before you even turned to me....why?"

"Sensei Ito. In the way I was taught, to turn to a teacher with a blade out at the ready. Meant you thought you were their equal and ready to take the class from them. So if you did....you fought right there and in most cases you lost. Got beat badly or died. Like I have said to some, my training was not cute or fluffy at all."

"Humm interesting way of teaching there, far too brutal for here!" he laughs "The reason why we are talking now is, because I noticed that your quite dedicated and your obviously driven. The one thing I've noticed about your style is your obviously trained into blows, strikes and I don't see you doing any grappling moves or tossing? So obviously it's not in your repertory?"

"Not exactly."

"But you have definitely been taught well. Who ever taught you, did an exceedingly well job with what they taught you. Your moves are very exacting, obviously with lots of practice. It looks like you're just getting used to what happened to you and your memories are coalescing with the body that exists with you now. At quite a rapid rate I might add, as I see you making less and less jerky mistakes over the last two days alone. Like I said it looks like you don't have a grappling are holding moves at all, why is that?"

"Sensei Ito they really didn't teach us that."

He stops "Why wouldn't they teach you grappling or holding moves?"

"Sensei Ito you're thinking of your artform, where an opponent surrenders and you win the match. I was trained in another artform where the opponent surrenders its spirit into the next life and I win the match. You understand my joke?"

"Yes...so in other words you don't grapple or wound an opponent. You were only set forth to kill one. So it looks like we have to work on that whole section with you."

"Yes Sensei it's one of the reasons, I am worried about practicing with your students. As if I slip up and go back into old habits."

He starts nodding "Yes you could damage someone quite easily."

He stopped and turned my attention over to one of the dummies "The other thing I noticed, is that when you hit, the man shaped dummies. You only seem to hit them in certain spots. Is that a relationship to something?"

"Yes Sensei....if I'm applying it correctly and I'm pretty sure I am. If that was a person, that strike would shatter bones and major sections of the body. If not shattering the whole Skeleton and burst all the organs."

He looks very surprised at that "Oh?....and your practicing that here in a school." He shakes his head "We going to definitely have to work with your grappling moves. From what I'm seeing so far. I think I am going to recommend that you take both the advance and the beginner class, at the same time. So that I have double the amount of time to work with you. Because we want to get you definitely up to speed and not being so...aah 'aggressive' should be the term."

"Thanks Sensei."

"Of course....maybe you can teach more of the advanced classes some of those strikes and moves of yours?"

I shake my head "I really don't want to teach....kids....that!"

"I understand what your eluding to, That teaching children how to kill other people. Would be very irresponsible thing. Just remember that some of the these students are going to need to know that?"

I am shaking my head even more. "I hope not, that a kid from here will need that knowledge. I don't want....I really don't want to do that." I stand there thinking shaking my head 'no'.

He taps my arm to get my attention back. I jerk and nearly jump for a split second as I was Not expecting it.

"That's one thing you got to learn about this school is supposed to be a very sheltered place. You have to stop being so jumpy and waiting for someone to attack you all the time. It's not going to happen here."

I turn and looked down at him "It already....did happen Sensei? Before I got here, didn't it?"

He thinks about what I'm saying and implying "Yes it did happen. Your right."

"It's also happened more than that night and I've also heard about that....Sensei. So this school being a safe place isn't exactly true. It's more of a giant bull's-eye with mutants in the center of it."

He shakes his head and put his hands behind his back. Then walks around "My friend, unfortunately you're right. That's why I want you teaching the students some of your more delicate moves, that are little bit more forceful. But maybe not all the stuff that you know. Just some to give them more of a rounded education. Because some of the moves, I've seen you apply. I don't know course. It looks like you know many techniques I don't know."

"Of course Sensei you are going to know far more about what you were specifically talking about, holding and grappling moves. So should I expect some one-on-one education with you on that or what?"

"I will endeavor to make sure you get caught up as fast as possible and it looks like you have the time to do it. You don't sleep at night. So maybe I will see if I can slide you into some other specific classes to go with that. Your also probably going to be taking the special topics class, for weapons that are associated with martial arts?"

Yes of course Sensei....I am going to take the swordsmanship class. Why wouldn't I?" I am also going to be taking the archery class. I am going to see if I can get the teacher to maybe? Make me a student instructor. Because in that class, I can at least understand teaching the kids there everything I know about the subject! Because it is what it is."

"Yes! I will talk to the archery instructor for you and see if she can put you in a assistant instructor position maybe and get you paid for it?"

"I'm not worried about the money. I am just worried about the teacher not respecting me. That I already know more than enough and probably more than they do about that subject."

He stops me for a second with his hand "Let me guess when your specifically referring to archery, you taught it yourself....didn't you?"

"Yes I did for many, many years." I nod more than happy.

He waves his hand at me "How many years did you teach it?"

"In short....well over 200 years."

His eyebrow comes up surprised..."Okay....I guess you would be considered definitely an expert at it, if you taught it for that long. How do you think your students did with the knowledge that you handed to them?"

I shook my head "I don't want to think about it. That if I messed something up, that they didn't make it. Because I missed one thing that I should've taught them. I just don't want to think about that. As I think about them all as successes. Not about failures."

He starts walking me down towards the other practice dummies and heavy bags.

"If you want to continue back with your exercises go right ahead, I shouldn't be bothering you anymore today. Do you need a reminder for you to go to Hawthorne?" he asks.

I look at him surprised "Does everybody know I am going to Hawthorn?"

"Of course we do, with the faculty, we talk. Especially about your little first morning encounter with the security staff and Samantha." He chuckles.

"You and Samantha might be...kind of kindred souls? She is an old warrior herself even thou you can't see it. She definitely likes sniper work with the long-range rifles. You being an Archer and her being a rifle sniper. You guys might want to have a conversation about that. You both might find a common ground to have a good friendship."

"Okay".....I manifest out of my armor back in my street clothes.

"Thank you Sensei for the chat, I have to get going."

"I look forward to it, come over anytime you want" he says to me as I go.
After I leave Laird hall, I port over the Grove and walk up to the tree, then lift my charm off of the branch that I placed it on. I start to deeply examine it with my magics. Its perfect and everything is fully set....just so....really good work for someone just getting everything back together in their skull!

Violet is buzzing around the tree and me "TRY IT ON!" she cries out in glee.

I drop the charm around my neck and Violet hovers in front of me "It's working! It looks really good. You look just like a stupid human girl!" she says really snarky to me, then she starts laughing like a maniac.

"Great! thanks....your oh so helpful Violet!" I take a playful swipe at her.

I need to go back to Poe to say goodbye to Fey before she goes off!. I port back in my room make sure charm around my neck is working with a small check in the mirror behind the door there, then I leave my room to walk down the hall. I see a couple of people that I have met. It looks like they are tiring to figure out who the new student is? What they see....is the illusion I now wear. Instead of the real me beneath it!

Once down the hall form my room, I walk to Fey's room and its open door, I walk right by Chaka, she stands there looking at me with her head tilted, not knowing what's going on. Then walk up to Fey, as she could not hear me creeping up behind her. She turns around suddenly and glares at me. I hug her really quick and she pushes me off quite violently.

"Who the hell are you!" she screams at me....boy is she mad!

I back up a bit and do a fist pump! "YES! it worked!"

Fey looks at me for a LONG second and just doesn't understand. I reach around my neck, pull the charm off and go back to normal. Chaka reels back for a split second, as the illusion fades away.

Fey starts to giggle "Okay! that's a good trick! So you finished that illusion charm last night. You mind?" she asks me as her hand raises for the charm.

I hand it to her, so she can look at it. Aunghadhail comes into possession of her body. You can always see the difference, that regal demeanor comes over her and her glamour gets a little more forceful.

Aunghadhail looks it over for several secounds "Exquisite work!" she finally says to me.

"Thanks, I made last night" I say proudly.

"I still can't believe you made this in one night?"

"It took only a couple hours."

Aunghadhail is aghast "A couple hours to make a charm this good? With this fine engraving on it, with the spell work in it and it's been three layered properly. This work is not halfway done, it's done correctly and is permanent."

"Of course? Its the way I was taught. Do stuff correctly and do it right OR don't do it at all!"

She hands it back to me Aunghadhail leans forward to me and whispers "We got to talk in the Grove again sometime next week. About....this is something new and I want to discuss it with you."

"Okay?....I don't understand why it's so special? Its just what I do?"

She shakes her head for minute. Nikki comes back....Then looks at me quizzically.

"Aunghadhail is really kind of upset that you did that so fast. I don't understand why it's such a big deal?"

Then Nikki tunes out for a second, getting on a minute. ~'The reason I am surprised...child is this....think to when Rohanna just hugged you?'.......~

~'Yes Aung?'~

~'Did you see any illusion on her at all? or did it completely fool you into not seeing a sidhe, a Drow, or even Rohanna! It did fool you! Completely! You could not see any magic hiding her at all! All you saw was a female human and you believed it! That is how good her charm is, it should take weeks to make one to that level! Only an Artificer should be able to do that!'...~

She comes back to us from her mind and her eyes are wide with surprise "Ohhh! Now I understand why she is so surprised, that....WOW!...you don't know a person named?...Caitlin?"

I shake my head "No? I've no idea who that is...pretty much everybody I know in the school you introduced me to except for Dr. bellow's student assistant. So no I have not met a Caitlin yet?"

"So you didn't have Caitlin make this for you?" Nikki asks me.....

'she dares to ask twice! and near call me a liar!'........"NO! I made it!" I near roar at her "You can ask Ms Grimes! I told you last night I was going to make it!"

Nikki shakes her head "Sorry Rohanna I am not trying to insult you? I did not think, you would make it! I thought you where saying you could....now this is here and now its 'you can!' It kinda surprises me is all."

I see her bags on the floor and I pick them up really quick.

Nikki says "I can make those lighter with a spell?"

"Why would I need them lighter? I can lift over a ton! Seventy-five pounds a bag is nothing!." laugh out as I take them up to the front main entryway and set them to the side.

As I get there I see a car is waiting for her I yell down the hallway "Nikki your car is here!"

I see her jog down the hall with a coat on. I lean to give her a hug "If you get in trouble! you contact me and I come running! You got it! Tell your dad thanks again I will see him soon!"

"I will! Just hold down the fort here and I'll be back!" I watch her jump into the car and go.

I went back to my room I put the charm down on my desktop. I pick up a piece of paperwork there, I have to give to the house mother of Hawthorne and I walk out the front door of Poe. Then I start walking the in the direction of Hawthorne. Because I have not gone there physically yet, so I actually have to 'hoof it' at least once. Walking across the campus, I am noticing everything around. A couple people staring! at me, I check the flag...nope its green so they are just rude or think I must be a new 'Jobe' experiment? Its Friday, so it looks like all the classes are slowed down a little bit. As there is going to be a break next week, between the schools sessions. I walk into the Hawthorne main entry and I walk up to the house mother's residence.

I knock on the door, as it opens, I see a lady in a floating chair "Mrs. Cantrel? I am here to do my punishment?"

"So Miss Leigh...Well I was suggested by Mrs. Carson that you clean Puppets room, considering that your one of the few on-campus, That...ahh...nothing can pretty much poison you or affect you? So that is one of the rooms that we have most problems with the people going in it. If you want to....there is a cover-up suit here in the closet, that should fit you. It's disposable so just wad it up and toss it in the bag in the closet and everything will be fine. Just go to puppets room and she'll tell you what you need to do. There's instruction sheet marked on the door of puppets room for this kind of stuff. She tells me the door number and I go upstairs.

First I go to the closet and get a suitable coverall. I was thinking at first to use my armor, but why bother with armor and look silly? I will just use the coveralls. I grab a set in my size. I then truck upstairs to the right floor? I look for the right door and I knock on it.

I hear a voice say "come in?" quietly.

I walk-in, as I start putting the coveralls on "Good morning Puppet! I'm here to clean your room up? Or do you prefer to be called something else?"

"Puppet is fine....the instructions on the door behind you and get to it!" She near barks at me. I am shocked that is she's so short, curt with her assessments with me and lack of manners!

I glare at her and I just shake my head at her. Then open the closet door and find a packet with a basic instruction manual and diagrams on how to clean up, clean the filters out and all the other stuff. The first part is to get buckets out of the closet next to Puppets room and I go outside really quick, leave the door open. I get the two buckets with lids that are required, a couple of filters and stuff that are required by the diagrams in the instructions.

I start getting to work "Well are you having a good morning so far?"

"Not really" and that's all she says?

I am taken back that she's short and ill-mannered! But I let it go and start cleaning stuff up, by the first step as shown. I keep on doing stuff as shown for about ten minutes...later on....I figure that maybe? She's mellowed out a little bit.

"What are your plans today? Tell me while I am doing this or lets chat about something?"

She puts her book down really quick "I'm reading....leave me alone!"

I'm offended at this point! I let it slide for little bit. Maybe she's having a bad morning, so i continue on with cleaning for an another hour and I am moving on from one section to the next. I'm getting a good two hours into it and she's been is quiet all this time.

Then she gets, short and sassy at the two hour mark "Aren't you done with that section YET! You should be done."

I stand up I glare at her "It's my first time doing it. I am making sure I am doing it correctly and by the steps. I'm a perfectionist, SO unless you want to tell me how to speed this up? I am doing it exactly as the manual says!"

She shakes her head dismissively, then goes back to reading. I keep on going with the next section of work on cleaning her pumps. I finally get done with that in about an hour. I got only two more steps to go, should only take about Forty-five minutes or so....as I flipped ahead in the book to see.

I ask her again politely "Well Puppet? stop me if I am interrupting you or bothering you too much?" ....silence.... "So I guess your day so far....is not too happy? or since its Friday, your feeling down or something?"

"I don't want to talk to you! Your just here to clean this stuff up and get out of here!" she is mean in her tone to me. 'That was undeserved!...little girl!' I think.

I stop, fully disgusted by her tone, put the stuff down and glare at her hard!

I walk to her bed and sternly look down at her "HEY! I am trying to be nice to you! I am talking to you because I want to! Not because I have to! So there is no account for ill-manners from you!"

She looks at me offended "You can't talk to me like that!"

"Of course I am going to talk to you like that! You don't have any manners toward me! I am going to treat you like ill-mannered child, just like your acting right now!"

She nearly yells at me "I am not a child! I am older that you!"

"Older?....I'm an elf and a lot older than you think! I never took backtalk or sass from the people I've taught in life! I am not about to take it from you! Just because your laying in that bed, everybody should feel sorry for you. I'm not going to do it for you. Some people have been a lot worse off than you are! So boo-hoo get on with life, be happy that your living here and people here care about you. Some even try to help you get out of the situation your in! Its NO account for having ill-manners and being mad at everybody in the world. Because if you keep it up, your going to end up with only people that come visit you is family, no friends at all."

I turn around go back to work.

"You can't talk to me like that!"

"I just did! Would you like me to continue on talking to you like that! Your ill-tempered and ill-mannered. If you don't start apologizing or least acting like you got some manners and being nice I will not talk to you anymore. I am going to let you yell and scream across room and nothing is going to be heard from me."

She's definitely shaking her head. Like no one's ever talked to her like this.

"So...? No one has ever really barked at you for the for being ill-mannered? Because your in bad situation and you want to pass on all the feelings. Just understand this some other people in this world, among others have had a bad time too. Some of them are dead now because they had a worse time than you. It's like I said before boo-hoo get on with it."

I work on the next section, While she is sitting there trying to figure out what to say. I get it done and then I get the next section taken care of. I stand up with everything, I put what needs to be in the clean bags, to keep anything from going wrong or get spilled out.

"Puppet I have a question for you? If you would not mind answering for me please?"

"WHAT?!"

"There you go ill-manners again I asked you with manners, a please and used the correct tone of voice and you just barked back again? You have not learned your lesson yet? OKAY FINE THEN!....where in the heck! to do these buckets go with the contaminated waste?"

She sits there and thinks.

"This was an easy question? Its obvious that someone comes in here every three days and does this for you. So you otta know where this stuff goes!"

Her eyes, light up for a second! "The four basement bathroom, the right of the staircase. Don't use the elevator for waste....its in the rules."

"Humm that's kind of far? But okay. I'll be back. Maybe by then you'll have some manners and we can talk a little bit. Because after I get this bucket stuff done. I can go anytime I want to. So in other words I'll be staying in this room because I want to....not because I have to."

I open up the door, leave it open, Go back grab the two buckets and trudge down the stairs. She said to me not to use the elevator and I did read it in the book too. So I know she is not messing with me. So down I go!

While I am going down the back stairs unknown to me....Sara is coming up from her room in the level one basement, on the main staircase out front. She tramps down the hallway and in walks in Puppets room. To see all the cleaning supplies are out, thus saying to her, I am still around.

She looks to Puppet in her bed "Hey Puppet! how's it going?"

"How are you Sara? I have not seen you in a few days?"

"Well I have been doing a project, that is keeping me busy and that project has been visiting you! A dark elf, a real tall! one, Six foot like?"...she puts her hand out indicating Six foot tall...."Real muscular, white eyes and mean teeth!" Sara smiles at her with a evil grin. of her own teeth.

"Oh that one! the ill-mannered one that has been talking down to me and back to me and sassing at me!" Puppet shrieks out.

Sara leers at Puppet bewildered "Rohanna?"

"She never did say her name to me?" Puppet hakes her head.

"Well that's not like her? Did you...." a suspicious look comes over Sara's face "Did you get sassy with Rohanna when she first came in the room? and was probably going to introduce herself?"

Puppet rocks back and forth "Kinda" She finally says sheepishly.

"Then! there is your reason why she probably barked right back at you! She probably gave you more than one chance to be nice didn't she?"

"Yeah."

"She let you have it verbally didn't she? She was not going to put up with your crap?"

Puppet gets real apologetic now, as she has been called out! "You're right" she near whines.

"So where is she?" Sara stands there, looking impatient and taping her foot.

"I decided to play a joke on her!" Puppet smiles.

Sara now really concerned...as she thinks fast 'ohh crap a joke on this Drow not good!' "What do you mean....play a joke?....Puppet?" Sara leers at her.

Puppet giggles a little bit "I played the same on her, like Bubba did to you a couple of months back" she grins.

Sara is horrified...her eyes go wide in shock, then gasps out "You sent her down to the fourth floor basement bathroom!" her voice squeaks up!

"YA? she looked like she can handle herself."

Sara near screams out "You don't know what you have done!"

"She won't get hurt, will she?" Puppet asked now looking a bit sacred.

Sara yelps as she runs from the room "NO! Not that!"

Sara runs down the stairs at near blinding speed to find the house mother of Hawthorne. Sara at speed, almost runs past before Mrs. Cantrel notices "Sara why are you running down the stairs? Where are you going?"

Sara still very upset gasps out "Puppet did something stupid!....She sent Rohanna down to the fourth floor bathroom!"

"Mrs. Cantrel Screams "WHAT! she's going to get hurt down there!"

Sara shrieks out as she shakes her head 'really fast' "No...no...no..no..no....no no! not at all! I'm more worried about the Nameless abominations down there, than I am Rohanna!"

Mrs. Cantrell is shaking her head, as she asks "I don't understand?"

Sara still very upset says "Rohanna is the perfect thing to hunt" Sara stutters...."SHE WAS BUILT to hunt the Nameless abominations! Puppet basically sent a tiger into den of lambs or lamb chops! I'm more worried about the guys down there than I am Rohanna!" she starts running down the stairs once again...even faster now!

A couple of the kids from the common room next to the stairs over hear the whole conversation. Then are saying amongst themselves "What the heck are you talking about?" Then they see what might be fun and start running after Sara. Mrs. Cantrel starts down too, just in case!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that time and several minutes have gone by.

I finally got down to the fourth floor and found a short very dark, hallway with only one door?....'humm strange?' I thought.

I opened the door on the bathroom. I knew it was one, by the sign on it and the SMELL....WOOF! I opened up the door and I walked in. As I walked into the room, I slowly looked around. I could smell THINGS in the near dark of the large room, that was only being lit by one dim bulb. My memory fired like mad at the smell that now hit my nose....PREY! TIME TO KILL! was near the only thought in my head now! I fought it back down....'now lets not jump to conclusions!' I thought fast!

I looked around with my changed eyes, that easily peeled back the darkness "Oh boy!" sigh came out of my mouth.

In the darkness of what should be a large bathroom, shower area like in Poe. I see lumps and blobs of indescribable flesh milling about in the darkness, doing what I don't really want to think about. ALL the horrors and Nameless abominations that near filled the room turned around to look at me with evil eyes and TEETH! I put the buckets down really quietly! They all started to turn to get a better look at me!.... I take a step back and manifest my armor really quick!

"Hi guys! someone sent me down here to drop off these buckets....of mmm good! yummy! stuff!?" I nudge the bucket forward with my foot to them. They started coming closer GROWLING at its motion to them "Now lets not get all otta hand! and be unpleasant!" a couple more of them move even closer and are growling at me! Then one of them LEAPS at me and its ON!

------------------------------------------------------

Sara comes flying down the staircase, to jump down onto the last landing there. Mrs. Cantrel and five or six of the residents of Hawthorne are hot on her heels right behind her!

They come upon the short hallway, to see the bathroom door at its end. The door is JUST banging on its hinges and rattling in its doorjamb. Pounding, chopping and other obscene sounds are coming from behind it! Some of the racket of madness coming from behind it, sounds like a large blade chopping, cleaving into flesh and who knows what. ALL of this sickening sound is being near covered by a torrent of screaming and curses, made in a fowl tone by a female voice. The language Sara is hearing, she is sure now is Drow!

Sara starts walking to the door slowly. One of the many kids still on the stairs not daring to come closer yelps out "DON'T! you'll let them out!"

The door SLAMS! open AND out falls one of the Nameless abominations, its claws and tentacles skittering across the floor. Trying as hard as it can, to get traction on the tiled floor. Its fierce claws leaving furrows and marks in the tiles as it crawls. Its trying hard as it can to GET AWAY! from the room it was just in. All the residents of Hawthorne...but Sara....reel back in horror at the sight! One that WILL haunt their nights for sometime to come! Sara backs up, as she hears a scream coming from me! as I jump on it and shove a sword into it! Gouts of sticky black bile blow from the wound, to spill all over the floor and spray on me.

"Ohh Nau dos xuat! Inbau rath wun ghil! Usstan tlun naut xunor xuil dos quin!"
(Ohh No you don't! Get back in here! I am not done with you yet!) I howl out.

She can hear the Nameless abomination screaming at her in near agony "Help me...help me Sara!" in a small whiney voice, that sounds like its from the movie 'the fly' as I Drag it back into the room mostly by the blade stuck fast in its 'back'! Sara shakes her head at the Nameless abomination "You did it to yourself, I can't help now after you attacked her!"

Then I jump over it into the hallway and kick it, with several hard kicks, to get it back into the room, the rest of the way. I see her and smile "Ohh hi Sara! I will be right with you. I am almost done with this one!" I say with a fiendish grin, then she nods to me. I jump back into the room and the door slams shut!

Sara walks up to the door again, as more chopping sounds and whumps of explosions come from behind the door. Mrs. Cantrel and the students are standing there in shock, near completely silent.....one asks out loud "What is going on in there!?"

Sara turns around to address them all "Probably world war three!"

Several minutes pass by. It is quieting down in there, only an occasional CHOP and dying squeal are heard from the door...then silence for some time. The door finally swings open! I walk out covered head to toe in filth and who knows what. Slime and chunks of horrid flesh slowly slides off my armor to plop wetly on the floor. I fling some large nasty chunks and slime off my sword onto the floor.

I walk towards Sara "Someone might want to clean up in there?" I then point with my thumb back over my shoulder.

Sara in a very accusing tone asks "What did you do!?" all the while wiggling a finger in my face.

"Well....I was being friendly at first. I was just going to drop off the buckets. I said to them I was just here to do that. Then one of them jumped at me and tried to bite my leg off! From there it was pretty much downhill! I had to kill a couple of them"....I whisper/ mumble out under my breath "five or six"...."and the rest kinda ran at that point!"......."I think someone is going to need to go in there and clean that up. As I'm not gonna do it!" I pick up the empty buckets from behind the door and I start walking back upstairs. The people there are shaking their heads and looking at me with their jaws open. One of the kids vomits allover the stairs...as she got a wiff of the smell coming off me...now!

Sara looks inside the bathroom and cringes. Then sounds out slowly "EWWWWW!" she turns around and yells up the stairs at me "Rohanna! some of those guys were kind of friends with me!"

I stop climbing the stairs for second "Yeah I kinda guessed that. If they where a bit nicer? They'd still be alive to be your friends!" I resume trudging back up the staircase.

One resident of Hawthorne asks Mrs. Cantrel "What Would gross out a demon like Sara and make her cringe?"

Mrs. Cantrel says back "Honey you don't want to know, do you?" the kid shakes its head.

Sara quietly closes the door as she yells down there "Sorry guys it won't happen again!" and she closes the door.

Sara starts following me up the staircase. I walk into Puppets room, I toss the buckets into the corner of her room rather loudly. To stand there scowling at her. Anger just bleeding off me. Sara comes around the corner and clamps her hand on my shoulder, something sticks to her hand, she just smears it off her hand...back on me again "You got some entrails on ya there Rohanna?" Sara whispers into my ear.

"THANKS! I will get right on that!" I bark back.

"Rohanna calm down...Puppet was just kinda having a little bit of fun."

I'm glaring at puppet "Obviously that was a joke? I could probably drop that stuff off somewhere else....right?" I huff.

Puppet nods her little head really quickly. She understands now that she's in deep trouble.

"So! you pulled a little joke on me and six of the Nameless abominations down there in the basement had to pay the price. As they decided that, when they saw me. They didn't think that was a good idea to let me slide out of there! Without trying to kill me!" I howled at her. Sara pats my back a bit to calm me, but keeps on hitting patches of the slime still sliding off my armored back. She just wipes the goop back onto me with her clawed hands.

Puppet shakes her head "I'm sorry I didn't know" she then winces, while wrinkling her nose at me "GOD! You stink!.....I'm sorry?" she quickly adds.

I stare at her, after she said that "I otta fling this crap on ya! Just to be mean and nasty! But I'm not going to do it because? I'm a nice person genuinely!"

Puppet says sheepishly to me "Okay?"

I pick up the buckets and the other stuff still in the room. Then walk it all back over to the closet that's provided for it, put it all back in place neatly and cleaned. As I do, I find some kind of decontamination wipes, that are exactly made for this kind of stuff! I start into wiping all the crap off of me and my armor. Then finally my sword, I still had out. I check to see that everything was genuinely clean, I check the floor for any spots.

Mrs. Cantrel the house mother comes upstairs and sees me in the hallway closet "You made Quite a mess down there in the bathroom!" she shrieks at me.

I glace up at her from my work "NO! I'm not going to clean that up! You can have Puppet clean that up!"

"Puppet is stuck in this bedroom bedridden and she can't clean it up!"

"Well Puppet pulled the joke....Puppet pays the price! So you two figure out how to end that problem. I'm out of it. I was a 'Jokeee' not the 'Joker'.."

Mrs. Cantrel spins around in her chair, to go back down the hallway and is mumbling to herself obviously trying to figure out who is going to clean up the mess in the bathroom. I walk back into Puppets room and sit down in a chair there in her room, cross my legs, then manifest back into my street clothes.

"Now did you want to talk and have a decent conversation? Or are you going to be short and ill-mannered from here on out?" I ask Puppet again!

Sara just shakes her head in defeat "Rohanna you just don't give up! When you when you see a fight! Do you?....You just keep going at it until, you either win or destroy the target."

I smile and look at Sara "Yes I consider her a challenge, that she's going to have pleasant manners with me and decency! OR it will kill HER....one or the other."

Puppet squeaks out "I'm sorry....you can just call me Puppet from here on out. So? your Rohanna then?"

"Yes I'm Rohanna....glad to meet you. So are you having a better day now?"

"Oh yes it's quite fun! Now that...I kinda had some fun with you!" she giggles out.

"Glad to help you out there!" I sass a bit "Now that I see, that you look a little bit more happy? Even though I scared the crap out of you? SO! how are we going to figure out how to get you downstairs?....down those five flights of stairs, to that fourth basement bathroom....so you can clean that up! While your hooked-up to these machines?"

Puppet is more than horrified at my suggestion and gasps out. Sara starts into giggling.

I glare at Sara "Shut up you! I'm serious I'm thinking about dragging her, all this equipment down there and giving her a mop with long handle and let her figure out how to clean that mess up!"

Sara barks "You wouldn't!"....then she thinks on it for a second...."You would! You like a challenge!" Sara walks to Puppets bedside..."Puppet you don't know what you've done! You created a monster. She's probably going to figure out how to get you downstairs and clean up that mess. She's not a stupid one--this Elf here. If--She can figure it out--she's gonna do it. OR the first day you ever get out of that bed. She is going to be there, to hand you a mop and bucket then head you in that direction! Mark my words this Elf doesn't forget!"

I stand up now that I am done "Puppet you know I've got other things to do. But I will come back on my own free accord and we will have a chat or something? We can talk about just about anything you want to."

"Okay! I would love it! Your fun!"

I turn to walk out "DO you want the door open?"

"The door open...please?"..... 'ohh god manners from her....it only took HOURS!'

"You have a good day" I say back to her and I start walking out.

Puppet barks down the hallway "Your in Poe are you?"

I turnaround and walk back to her doors edge and look in "Yes I am...I have to be in Poe."

"Well then you know my cousin Alya?"

"Your aaa.....Goodkind too?" I ask her more than surprised at it.

"Ahhh yep!"

"OOkay.....we will probably see more of each other? Because I am doing some stuff with your cousin, once in a while. So you have a good day and like I said I'll be back when I can. I got a real busy schedule now, so let me to catch up with that stuff....is that fine with you?"

"No problem!"

I walk downstairs to Mrs. Cantrel's room and walk in, to find her still mumbling.

"Well I have finished cleaning Puppets room and like I said before, the fourth floor basement problem is yours. Unless of course you would like to tackle that problem by dragging Puppet, her bed and all the machinery down to that basement room. So she can clean it up! If you want me to start working on that task! AS...I am not! cleaning that room" she shakes her head at me.

Sara is leaning on the doorframe....giggling and snickering at us both.

Mrs. Cantrel starts into me "I should have you....."

Sara interrupts her "Mrs. Cantrel?...just don't...I thought that Nikki was stubborn! this girl here, she is by far more stubborn than Nikki ever was! Don't you go fighting an uphill battle! Trying to get her to do something like that. ONE! you have to prove that it has be a punishment or something and she's not gonna let you do that!"

"Okay okay!" she barks out and then, She hands me a note "This was brought over while you were upstairs cleaning Puppets room. Your to go over to Dr. Bellow's office immediately!"

I look at the note "CRAP! got to talk to the head shrinker again! Damn it!."

Sara snickers then pats me on the back "Well go ahead now.....make sure to ask him for a lollipop!"

I wang of my arm back, like I am going to slap her "YOU....I otta!"....she winces back in fake fear.

I start laughing and walk out of the room to the entry of Hawthorn. As I get there I see the room is just filled with residents of Hawthorne and they all stop talking the second they see me. I start to look around the room at them all staring at me, as I do I see with mage sight, that the ley lines of the room are messed up a bit. Then I see a tall girl with white skin, at the nexus of it all walking back down the hallway away from me. How she looks and moves reminds me of something I just can't place it? As I stand there thinking, something brushes against my mental shields and I know this feeling....'mythos' tainted!....I look over the whole room, to see one older man standing there....talking--but he is not a man. He is a mental projection of some sort? IT WAS HIM! he tested my shields!

My armor manifests on me and one of my better swords comes to my hand. I step forward toward him. I point at him from across the room with the blades tip, as I send a spell into it and the blade crackles with magic. "YOU! there...don't ever do that again! I feel you against my mental shields....one more time without asking me. I will find you! and hurt you.....understood!" He steps back with his hands raised, as my answer to the outburst of mine.

Sara near at a run, grabs my shoulder and spins me around "What are you doing! That's Fubar. He is cool....what gives? You going all nuts on him!?"

I glare at Sara "He tested my shields and he is mythos! touched! I want him to promise to never do that again! I don't trust him."

"He is a good guy Rohanna....I trust him. What gives?" Sara queried me.

"His mental touch...its just...its just....ITS LIKE THEN! in the fight! He feels just like them!" I wince at the thoughts as they hammer my mind.

"Hey its okay....we are safe here...let me introduce ya to him?" Sara says very calm, realizing I am not in a good mindset right now.

I drop the armor and sword "Okay...but tell him again! One brush and WHACK! I mean it!" Sara nods, knowing my present attitude means it.

"Give me a minute to tell him okay?" ...I nod.

Sara walks up to Fubar "Fub buddy ahh sorry about that....but you mentally brushed, the one new person in school. That you really don't want to. Just so you know she has memories of a Elf from pre-sundering. AND....you feel like to her, one of the GOO she fought then. That is why she almost went postal on you. So please don't ever do that to her again....it will not end well."

Fubar nods "I understand....tell her. I will not do that again...please give her my apologies."

"Do you want to meet her now or....?" Sara asks.

"Okay I can do that."

Sara walks back over to me. I am standing there more than nervous and a bit jumpy. "Are you all right?" She asks me.

"NO! this has brought allot of bad stuff the top and it hurts damn it! Why did he have to do that? Man it hurts and its going to take time for me to calm back down from this." I shake my head desperately trying to clear it.

"Ro....let me in for a second" She taps my head, to indicate what she intends on.

"Okay...no funny stuff and only for a minute! I don't want my protections down now that he is here...anymore..." I drop it all and let her in.

Sara finds I am a mess now inside and she can now see why a bit. Then memories from then, that where churned up by this event, just smash her hard with the violence and horror of them. Memories of fellow Elves dieing all around me. She starts to get a glimpse of why I hate orders. When I see where she is going in my mind and the painful thoughts it holds, I slam the door on her.

"Why did you do that?" She asks me holding her head...as I am sure she has a headache from that trip.

"You were about to go where I don't want you....all that is behind that wall, is pain and you don't need to see it EVER! You can't fix that, NO ONE CAN! so don't try...please....You will only get mad and upset at Aung after you see that....okay?" She nods back not even understanding it all.

"So lets go talk to Fub? Okay?" she asks me....I nod.

Sara walks over to Fubar. I follow behind her at a distance.

Sara stops at him. I walk up....slowly not trusting him. "Fub this is Rohanna I got her in trade, for that crazy redhead elf....Nikki at ARC. I think it was a good deal!" She laughs out.

"Hi Rohanna I am Fubar or Louise Geintz." He puts out a hand. I stand there shaking my head. As I near shove both of my arms behind my back and take a step back from him. I just know if I touch him, the next thing. I will 'feel' him again and gut him like a fish when I find him....As My mind has labeled him as a threat... big time.

"Hi Fubar? I can't shake your 'hand?' as I think I will feel you again and...I don't know?" I stand there trying to think about something else....anything!

"Fine no prob! So I hear your new?" he asks.

"Ahh sorry I hate having bad manners....ever....but you creep me out and I have to see Dr Bellows. So I am going now" I walk off from them both as fast as I can and out the front door.

Fubar asks Sara "Is she going to be Okay?"

"I don't know?...that Drow is just filled to the brim with horrors and Is barely handling it. Have you read up on her Fub?"

He nods "Al called me in to consult a bit on her case. What I read makes sense..she is really messed up. Too many bad memories. Did you hear the new part from the chief talking to her?" Sara shakes her head "Well Chief thinks she let it slip because of that night out in the Grove with someone? But the way he put it. She says, all they had to do was 'order her' and her free will was gone 'One hundred percent' from there on out. She had no control over her life, at all. So she would just sit there in her own mind, to watch the horror of her life run by and she could not do a thing to stop it" Fub just shakes his head "God the pain of that. No wonder she is messed up. Because all of that pain, for all those years is hitting her all at once. As this is the first time in her life that, she might have free will to deal with it all."

Sara tears up now. She now understands it all...the pain in that head of mine "Fub you want a small glimpse into her head? You might have an idea how to help?" He nods, and Sara lets him in to see what she has seen in Rohanna.

"Ohhh crap! no wonder she is messed up! Does she know you have seen all that in her? No wonder she nearly chopped Nikki. Heck I would too after all that."

Sara shakes her head..."No I got most of that when we were...ahhh.....you know. So....she had her shields down all the way for me. But since I trust ya and I need another medical opinion....so you get to see it. So what are your ideas, if any?"

"Ahh...I have none....lots of time and talking is best. But if she is hiding more than what you have seen and I bet she is. It will take years....unless you find some kind of 'cheat' to help out with the 'mess' of it all." Sara nods back to him.

I walk out of Hawthorn out in to the cold air and start walking to Doyle. I decide on not porting over so, I have some time to collect my thoughts, as I walk over to see Dr Bellows......As I walk my mind is just spinning wild from all the crap that Fubar drudged up with his little mind bump.

------------------------
As I am walking across the academy --up at ARC
-------------------------

Dr. Otto sits at his desk working to finishing up the case file for Rohanna Leigh the Drow he worked on last week.

As he sits there working hard, a soft knock is at his door.

"Come on in?"

"Ahh hi doc I am just here making sure all your personal notes on that Drow are on the system? As they have assigned me to research any Drow mentioned in any ancient texts."

"Ohh hi El....yes I put all my notes on the system in her file. I am right now just cleaning up the file, so it can get passed on. So....it looks like you got stuck with this deal?"

"Yep! But I like a challenge. This one is going to be hard, as no one knew they even existed till she showed up. So I am going to have to pour over every dusty book in the world, looking for information on them. Then add the Drow language is Dead and I am just sure she will not help us at all in our research?"

"El? I would say no on that she told us near nothing of herself. It was weird that she kept it all to herself? Like she was on a mission or something? But good luck and sorry....I have to get back to this.

Ellena Blackwood nods to the doc, sitting behind his desk to walk back down the hall to go back to her small cramped office. She thinks on the job ahead 'at least I am going to get to travel, to find books on this. But God I hate my job! They only gave me an office, so I can have a locked room and a place to have wards and runes on it to keep my bad books from doing bad things!' she walks sadly down the hall.

----------------------------
Back at Whateley
----------------------------

I walk past Poe and see some of the guys out playing in the snow. I stop for a bit and just take it in, I walk over to a bench by the edge of the walkway and sit down to watch them go at it. Just watching them having fun and enjoying life, lets my mind drift about and forget that crap of the last hour or so. I sit there relaxing, more than once one of the poesies offers to let me in on the fun. I turn them down, as I tell them I am just relaxing. I love that they understand this simple need.

After some time of relaxing, watching them. I start to get up, so I can get going and get this crud at the doc over with!. I grab the bench's arm to stand up....in doing so, I totally forget its cold iron and burn the hell out of my hand. I wince in pain!....Gaea that hurts! I pull my hand off the rail, that stupid me had grabbed on real tight. Now the flesh of my hand is stuck on the rail and tears off me in chunks. As I pull it off of it. The smoke my flesh makes is now a small cloud and the smell is JUST! horrible.

The sizzling sound from my flesh, along with the smoke from it gets GO-GO's attention as she zips by during a snowball fight that she is playing in.

GO-GO stops suddenly in horror at the sight and sound of my hand burning. Then runs over to me "Areyoufineisitokayneedhelp?!" I look at her for a second trying real hard to get what the heck that was?

"I am fine." I say, but I am no where near fine. My hand is burned to crap and will be for a good time.

She yelps out, over her shoulder to the group still playing in the snow "Belle!comehere!Rohannaneedsya!"

A girl with black hair runs over fast "What's up GO-GO?" she asks.

"Rohannaburnedherhandbadneedssomehelp!".....'man what is in this kids coffee!' I think.

The new girl walks over to me "Let me see?" she asks while trying to grab my hand to see it.

"No I am fine. Thanks thou" I say as I start to turn away from her.

"Ahh no your not! I can smell that burn from here" she grabs my hand quite fast to look at it. I almost pull away "Sheesh you really messed this up! You burn worse that even Fey does!" she intones to me.

"Yep its how I was built....Its the trade off for other stuff I do. But I am fine" I start to pull away again.

"NO your not, this is near to the bone on one finger! You should go to Doyle? Let me hit you up with a healing spell at least! and I need the practice anyway!" she smiles at me.

"Fine....do your worst" I jest her.

She does a real good spell from what I see. Not the best I have ever seen but good enough to kick-start my healing and she got the cold iron bits out of the wound. I look at my hand after she is done. "Thanks ahh Belle? right?"

"Yeppers....so your the new elf in Poe? Glad to finally meet ya I am Belle" she offers her hand.

I shake it with the good left one "Yep new Drow, I am Rohanna. Fey and Sara Dragged me here." I laugh. "I would love to chat more later, but now I have to see Dr. Bellows about my huge noggin that needs shrinking! cya!"

She laughs and so does GO-GO "She ya Rohanna!" Belle giggles at me.

I finally walk in the main door of Doyle, go upstairs to Bellows office and Band-aids is there handling Dr. bellow's appointments.

"Hey Rohanna go right on in he is waiting. But what took ya? We got the call you where coming over near thirty minutes ago?" he asked me.

"I felt like walking? Is that an issue?" I shrug to him.

"Ahh nope just asking." As I walk in, he sees my hand as I pass him "Rohanna! what in the heck did you do to your hand! Get over here and let me look at that! now!"

"Its fine, Belle hit it with a spell to help it." I keep on walking to the door as I say it.

"Ahh no! come here!"

I glare at him and push the anger down a notch, as he did not ask....that last time he ordered me.... "Ahh Doogie....don't talk to me like that AGAIN!"

"Whoops-....sorry I am just concerned is all....please come here?"

I relent, he is right. I walk over and he gets his bag out to clean up my hand. He puts a bandage on it, hits it with some healing power of his own, to get it really going.

"Thanks Doogie....I am having a real bad day so far...I..." he interrupts me. "Hey its good....just go in, he is waiting."

I walk into Dr. bellow's office and close the door behind me. The Doc stands up as I come in "Glad to see you made it. I didn't have a set appointment for you. But, I did want to see you before the end of the week. So have a seat." he waves at the usual chair there in front of his desk.

I think about it for a second, 'I don't want to be here'.... then I sit down.

"Your kind of hesitant today?"

"Because I don't want to be here. I was thinking to stand, to make this a short as possible." I sigh.

Bellows sits down in his huge chair "Your short tempered today? Any issues I should know of?"

"Well it's kind of a normal routine for me to be short tempered almost all the time. But I I'm having a having a bad day so far...but you knew that didn't you! I can tell when someone is not telling me the truth...AND....you just did when you asked me just now."

"Yes I did. So tell me why or what you felt,...that made you mad at Fubar just now? Please?"

"Humm like I said to Sara and him, he feels like the mythos. When he brushed on my shields, it set me off defensively...AND HE CAN'T ! do that again...tell him." he nods back to me.

"Mrs. Cantrel also told me, that Puppet pulled a little joke on you and it got out of hand?".... 'he sounds real concerned...but for me or what I had to do and how I did it?' I am thinking and I am twisting again in a bad way yet again....'STOP THAT!' I tell myself.

"Ahh ya...but It worked out for me. Puppet had her fun and my bet is she won't do that again?.....or are you concerned that I killed the THINGS down there? humm?" I ask.

"No I am not bothered by that. You did try to defuse the situation by leaving. They goofed by attacking you.....their mistake" He laughs "I am just making sure, that little deal had no affect on you!"

"I am fine with it"

"I just noticed the hand?.....You did not get hurt at Hawthorn or Mrs. Cantrel would have told me. So what happened in your time getting over here?"

"I walked over here, taking my time to get here....thinking and sat on a bench. Then when I got back-up. I forgot the bench was cold iron and grabbed it by mistake. Too much on my mind I guess? But Belle and Doogie fixed it up.... should be good in an hour or so, no real issue."

"So your encounter with Fubar may have done that?"

"Ahh yep it did, that's why I walked over and goofed, so that this happened" I hold up my right hand "But my goof, my pain."

Just a minute after I say that to Bellows, Fubar's form fades into the room. I just sense him, as he fades in and all my bells go OFF BIG TIME! I explode out of my chair, jump back while manifesting heavy armor and a sword. Now I stand there near hissing at him, while my mind weaves a spell....A BIG ONE!

"VEL'BOL! ph'dos xundus ghil! Nindol zhah roddata"
(WHAT! are you doing here! This is private!) I hiss at him.

Dr. Bellows jumps up out of his chair, to near yell at me "Rohanna calm down... please. I called him to tell him what happened and he is here to say sorry again to you."

Fubar stands there not moving an inch or saying a thing. I am just glaring at him, while a spell 'cooks' with a magical glow and crackles on my left hand.

("Alfred?"....Fubar says to him psychically "Ahh I am not moving at all. As that spell Rohanna has up, would take out most of this side of the room. Please tell her, I am sorry again and that I will not move till she is Okay with it?")

Bellows says to me very calmly and in a quiet tone "Rohanna....he is telling me, he is sorry right now and he does not want to move. So as not to upset you more. So can you tone it down a little bit and we all talk?"

I sigh out hard "Okay....but! no mental stuff Fubar or else! I mean it!" I drop the spell, Armor and blade. Then pick up the chair from across the room where it flew and sit back down in it. But my eyes don't leave him and I keep a spell in my head just incase.

Fubar speaks "Ahh sorry again. I came to say it again to you. As my little goof seems to be snowballing all over you, causing way too much grief and pain to you. Is there anyway I might help you? As I do help other students?"

I sit there thinking far too long about what he said..... "Rohanna?" Dr Bellows asks me.

I snap back from the wandering thoughts in my head "Ahh no again. Like I said.... you creep me out....as you can see! Maybe after some time to come. But not now at all." Then it dawns on me "Dr bellows? Do you talk to Fubar about what I say here at all? As it just came to me. You called him....WHILE I was here. Does he listen in all the time?"

"Yes I do talk to him about students....he is a great analyst in his own right and a good person to 'bounce ideas' off from time to time. AND....no he does not 'listen in' here during a session."

"JI rivvil Usstan belbaus dos ussta khaless lu'dos chi'us uns'aa ulu ukta! Rivvin zuch pielch uns'aa wun l'rath! Z'LONZIC!"
(SO human, I gave you my trust and you betrayed me to him! Humans always stabbing me in the back! ENOUGH!) I bark out.

I stand up "Well I guess we are done now. As I am not going to say one more thing now, that I now know this room is no longer private at all. So good day" I start to stomp my way out, very mad and feeling let down again!

"Rohanna please don't go. I am sorry" Fubar says.

"Rohanna....same here. I will ask you next time, if I ask others about you....but you are such a difficult case. I sometimes need help figuring you out." Bellows near begs.

I stop, deep in thought at the door 'I did promise Mrs. Carson I would do this' I resign myself to this 'fate' of being here....then I go back and sit in the chair with a noticeable plop of anger.

"I am only staying because...I did promise Mrs. Carson I would talk to you when you asked. But this is the last time you betray my trust. Any others I should know about?" I leer at him.

"Yes one other....Sara."

"Humm I expected that....she is fine at all times for you to talk to. As I know she has only good things in her heart for me. So What next?" I calm down immensely.

"So how is the rest of your first week been here so far besides today...you've gotten through several days of it?"

"Ahh I will be going now" Fubar states "But before I go....Rohanna?" I turn to him and my eyes widen 'like saying...yes...WHAT!'

"That Spell you had up?...I do some magic....I felt it was tapped to the main ley line near the building....was it?" he asks.

"Yes" is all I say.

"Humm Okay....care to elaborate on it? for me?"

"No.....and good day."

He just blinks at me a bit. Then fades.

"So Dr Bellows the rest of my week....Ahh I am sure you know this stuff? I had a couple of morons jump me in crystal hall....but they are fine. I went in the Grove on night one here and settled with Aunghadhail our little differences and we will have no issues from here on. After that I thought to drop kick Peeper into Kansas, but Everheart stopped me on that idea. Had a difference of opinion with Dr. Polland about a human a male doing some exams on FEMALE SIDHE, we settled it. Then I got all my tests done to get in here. I got permission to workout in Laird hall from Ito-san. Got my room set-up the way I want....so far. That's about it?"

"Humm Quite a list there....but all in all, you seem to have calmed down a bit...no blood so far" He laughs "Any other plans till class starts?"

"I am waiting for some more clothes to come in on order and go shopping tomorrow."

"Really?....your going shopping...with who?.... if I can ask?"

"Well with Sara, Gwen and a friend of Sara's. We are going to Boston as there are no real good shops near here that deal in clothes that a Sidhe can wear. I would have liked Nikki to come but she's off doing something."

"It's too bad Nikki is off doing something but having another elf with you would be a good idea and may ask? Are you going to go as is? or are you going to wear an illusion of some sort?"

"I am going to wear an illusion. As going out in public looking like I do, is just going to attract a little bit too much attention." I sigh out.

Bellows sighs "Unfortunately there's a lot of humans that don't except someone that is a mutant with kindness."

I blink at him "You know Dr bellows I really don't like the term mutant being used with me, because I really not."

"Well what? you think you are?"

"I think I'm more of an echo of the past as a result. Not really actually a mutant. Where as mutant is actually a change or diversion from a known thing. I think I should have been born a Drow all this time. So I don't think of myself as a mutant I think of it as a correction of a mistake that was made by the war that happened so long ago."

"Humm I like that idea of what you're saying. That's an interesting viewpoint on that subject. I think I will propose that to the school and see if they might put in a new category or something like that. As obviously when you really do think about it. Your not a change in a species, you are an existing species that came back. So is Fey, Gwen and the other elves in the school. The only ones I really would consider a mutant would be like Jobe and Belphoebe. Because they are a divergent from the norm. They where normal humans then they turned into elves and they're not even normal elves." Bellows started writing lots of stuff down.... my guess, was a note on what he just said.

He leans over to get his pipe rack off the shelf behind him. He gets the pipe out he wants, starts into cleaning it. "Do you mind if I smoke....I know I should not.. but habits...just like yours, with that dagger you twirl." he says while pointing to my hand with his pipe.

I look at my left hand and sure enough! Its out and I am twirling it...nervously yet again. "Humm your right habits....does this make you nervous?" I ask not really caring if it does....but manners says I must ask him.

"No it does not....as if you wanted to hurt me or others. I truly think that item, would be your near to a last choice" He laughs.

He opens the tobacco tin. The smell from it hits me. Its a good smell, unlike others, I have been around in the past. He starts into stuffing his pipe with it. "You like the smell of this? or not? As I do have others to smoke?"

"Its fine with me. You do know for a human that is a bad idea?"

"Yes....but habits and I do enjoy it. Not all of us are going to live as long as you will" he says as he lights it.

"Is everything else going good?" he asks puffing away.

"Yeah, I am dealing with what's going on. Once and awhile I trip over those old memories and they hurt. But I am dealing with it."

"You have to remember those old memories.....aren't exactly you?"

I shake my head at his words "In my case they're One hundred percent me! Its not like Gwen remembering her ancestors memories.....This is me!"

The doctor looks at me with a slight lift of his brow...that tells me he is not quite sure "Are you really sure? Your just not seeing something from an ancestor?"

"No it's One hundred percent me! I remember everything. Not just little snippets here and there in a dream or a vague ghost of a memory. I know what I had for dinner on one specific day. I remember where I went to the bathroom. I remember what I did in a specific fight and what happened afterward. I remember all the names of the people that were there and all the conversations we had. Perfect One hundred percent clear memories, there are not any lapses I can see?...in the whole thing I kinda wish there were lapses, blanked out parts. But unfortunately I have to see the whole stinking thing for what it is!" the dagger flips over my hand to spin like a top on the back side of my hand on its point. Before it falls back to my finger tips, when the spin slows enough for it to fall.

He leans back in his chair, makes some notes "Why do you refer to your memories as a stinking thing?"

I sigh, tilt my head. Then close my eyes in thought about it "I really don't want to talk about it. It's best to talk about something like.....I don't know. No I don't what to talk about this stuff. The more I think about it, the worse it gets."

He asks a point-blank question "Are all the memories you have bad?"

I sigh deeply "Yes" the dagger twirls faster.

"Really? you think they're all bad?"

"I can't think of a good one.....really."

"For the elf portion of you and the human portion?"

"I can think of some birthday parties when I was a human and stuff. But not like big gatherings, just normal little things. Not....OH boy! this and that! I didn't have kids. I didn't get married, I had a couple girlfriends I lived ficking alone for a long time."

"That what I have been reading the notes, that you said before you changed. Your parents were dead shortly after your Eighteenth birthday, within days or weeks after you got out of high school ?"

"Ya I had to pickup all that mess! So you tell me where the sunny spots are?" the dagger stops in my hand and I squeeze it till it cuts flesh.

"You had jobs and career goals?"

"No I didn't. I just meandered from one job to the next. I only got called because, I was very good at working with small parts and doing a highly incredibly detailed work. I was good with fixing and solving problems."

"So maybe you where a divisor or gadgeteer all that time?"

"Whenever you want to call it. I was really dedicated my work. I did not care about the long hours. Allot of guys mentioned times, that I did not need a lot of sleep, I liked working a lot." I ease up on the blade edge and let my healing seal the small wounds in the palm of my hand. Then start back to twirling it again.

"So you buried yourself in the work and meandered through?"

"Yeah It was the only reason why people called me. I was good at my job."

"So they only called you because, you where dependable to do the work?"

"Ya yep I was on time. I got it done as best as I can. Ya know Dr Bellows--lets stop talking about that. I want....I want to bury that person."

"Why do you want to bury him?"

"Because he's DEAD okay! he was dead thirty years ago. He was not alive, even when he was alive. I consider the Drow part of me more alive than him. So lets stop talking about that human anymore. Compared with the rest of my memories are, He is an insignificant thought in the corner somewhere."

"Well no its part...."

I stop him "You know Dr bellows....honestly SHUT-UP! I asked you once to stop talking about it and here you go continuing on."

"Well we need to....."

The dagger stops flipping and twirling "Did you hear me?!" I get a little more boisterous and loud "I said shut up about it.....I mean that! I told Sara about this a couple times and told her to leave it alone as well."

"We need to go through stuff like that....so maybe you can find out what the prob..."

The blade vanishes as I drop it "Just!.....You know this is the third time, I told you!" I stand up really quick "I am not going to say it a fourth time! Either you shut-up about it or I leave the office! Honestly at this point I don't think I'll come back! Because if your not going to listen to what I have to say and stop talking when I tell you to stop. I just I don't need to be dealing with you. You got to learn one thing about me.....I'm stubborn this freaking hell. When I tell someone to drop something. I expect to be listened to. I got too much military in my background. When I bark out an order. I expect it to be obeyed. There's nothing more about it!"

"Are you barking orders at me?"

"At this point YES! If you want to push the fourth time.....fine! Shut-up! or I am going to leave the room or else!" I stand there waiting for him to decide.

He writes some notes "Okay....you mind sitting down.....I will talk about something else."

I sit back down and try as best I can to calm down.

"What about the Elvin part of your life? You said you didn't see any bright spots in it too?"

"No....there's no bright spots. Hanging out with teammates and chitchat between one fight and the next, a couple of days of relaxation and kinda hanging out being chummy. Then two, three days later going through a fight and listening to them being torn apart. There you go! How much fun does that sound like?"

"Ahh that can't be al....."

"Okay fine!.....I was training kids in school. How to be archers and fighters. I don't know if I ever got it done right or not. I always have to wonder whether or not they were successes or failures on the merits I trained them on."

Bellows ponders on that for some time and writes several notes.

"Tell me the lowest low that you ever had.?"

"NO your not going to hear that one! That I keep to myself! I have only told one other person and that's Aunghadhail and she's the only one that gets to know it!"

"Why if I may ask?" he says while drawing in another puff of smoke from the pipe.

"Because I am beating her over the head with it. Because its the lowest low and it's her fault! So anything else?"

"So you blame someone else?"

"Its not that I blame someone else! She is...the...blame....and...the...reason...for it to have occurred! If you want to honestly ask her about it fine! I give you permission to ask her questions about it! Then it will be up to her whether or not she wants to answer them. Honestly if your going to keep dragging up the muck of my crap-ed up life, I am going to have to leave. I am getting FAR too upset!" I lean forward out of the chair and hold my head in my hands....running my fingers through my hair nervously.

Bellows sees that the Drow before him is not in good shape right now. Changing the subject is best, as the edge has been reached and to go farther has too many risks. 'Maybe next time' He thinks, as he makes notes.

"So how has the week been going on the good parts only?"

"Ya I have hung out with the Poe....people here and found interesting things and seen some neat stuff, that I've never seen before. I am just starting out now, hopefully things get better from here on out."

He writes even more notes......'she is not opening up now. she is all closed off and the shields are up in her speech....so we are done'...."Okay....I am going to let you go--you just seem to be very upset about what's been going on. I am going to let you settle for a couple more days. Maybe a little bit more than that, unless something happens."

"Whatever, Dr bellows" I get up almost immediately and walk out the door. I pass Doogie outside and walk past him. As I do I am mumbling to myself about the doc and DAMN Fubar and his crud. I walk to the stairs as I don't even want to wait for the elevator and I jump over the rail and fall the three floors to the bottom, an easy fall for me! At the bottom I hit the floor in a small crouch, then I just walk out the exit door and port over to my room.

Dr. Bellows walks out to the reception office after I have gone "Doogie?"

"Ya doc!?"

"Can you get a messenger and have Sara come over here soon as she can today?"

"Sure doc....you mean? Sara Waite.....Camilla? I'm assuming that because of who just left?"

"Yes."

"I will get that message off to her as soon as I can!"

After I port into my room. I go and lock the door, then pull out my bed and plop into it. I lay there just numbed for some time. Thinking about that last two hours and my brain being dragged though hell by the doc and Fubar!

Violet fly's over to me, from her perch just above my head on the shelf. "Hey are you okay? Want to talk?" she asks me.

"Violet not now please....I know you feel I am a bit off right now...But I need to think on this place and today."

Violet Fly's off and lands on my top bookcase shelf near my window. I see her and think 'Got to get her a pillow or something!'

As I lay there deep in thought, at today's large mess. Sara bumps into my head. I let my shields fall, just enough to let her in....just a bit.

"Yes love, what do you need of me?" I ask.

"Rohanna I am on my way over to see Dr Bellows. I am sure he called me over to talk about you. How far do you want me to tell him about you?" I can feel her deep concern over this.

"Tell him what ever you feel is good. I trust you fully in all things not to do me any wrong."

"Okay....I feel you did not have lunch yet or breakfast? AGAIN! you have to stop doing that! take your time....please?"

"Okay I am off to eat after I see Grimes about this silly charm....meet you in crystal if your done?"

"Maybe? I will tell you...." She fades off again.

I come back to here fully, get up and snatch that silly thing off my desk.

"Violet....I am going--please come with me? I might need you" She fly's down to me.

"You don't have to ask. I am here to serve you!" She bubbles at me.

I shake my head to her "I will always ask you....I never will order anyone if I can. As I know that pain of not being able to say no! So feel free to refuse me -okay?"

She nods....but I feel she never will. She feels this is her duty to stay and do as I ask.

Then I port over to Kirby hall, walk in the advanced door and jump down the stairs. Then run to her office as I want this over now! I knock on her door and hear a 'come in' and open the door.

"Good day Mrs. Grimes" I hand her the charm "Here ya go....you wanted to look at my craftsmanship after it settled everything."

"Yes just a second please? Can you walk with me?" I nod back to her.

She exits her office and I follow her down the hallway to Circe's office. She just opens the door and walks in. Circe sees her come in "Hi Elyzia....so this is the finished work....humm" Grimes hands it to her and they start into examining it. They talk about it, while I stand there.

Mrs. Grimes looks at me up from where she's leaning over Circe's desk, while Circe looks at the charm with what looks like a jewelers loop" Rohanna Would you mind leaving room for a bit? to Give us some privacy while we talk about this?"

I am leery with all that has happened today "I don't know...why?"

"We want to discusses this charm as we are looking at it and make some notes."

"No pictures!" I demand.

"No....if that's what you want?"

I think about it "Your not going to put any spells on it and mess up my hard work?"

"I wouldn't dare."

I think about it more. I know Violet is in the room and will watch them. I signal her with a hand move. I finally see her perch herself in the corner on a bookshelf, then I nod to her.

"Okay...." I say as, I close the door.

Mrs. Grimes and Circe start talking about my charm almost the second I leave the room. I stand at the door to listen, but find I hear nothing from beyond the door? 'humm...Circe of course has an automatic ward on the door! So I can't listen?' I think....But she does not know that Violet is already in the room and pretty much undetectable. I go and sit on the bench on the hallway to wait and meditate.

Grimes asks Circe "Did you look at the detail of her spell casting? It's perfect."

Circe is examining the handiwork of the charm with a jeweler's loop. She near mumbles back to her "The engravings are all perfect and all the characters are the same width. The depth looks to be perfect, at the same level. All the characters are in straight lines like the should be. I don't recognize the script of the spell at all?"

Circe starts trying to write down the spell on the charm...every time she starts writing it down, it fades off the paper almost as fast as she writes it out. "Well that's interesting! I can't write down the script! It will not stay on the paper. It's got something on them, to keep them from being copied? She must have made it a very personal spell. I can't copy it down, even thou I am trying to read it, I can't figured it out?"

Circe sits back in her chair "This elf's got some craftsmanship she shouldn't have."

Grimes ask "You don't think she's an Artificer like Caitlin, do you?"

"That it's impossible....she does not look like one of them...Besides she did say she helped and guarded some of them....maybe she pick-up allot of techniques that are lost too us now?" Circe ponders that question.

"She did three layers of spells like you are supposed to do. It should have took her days to get all those layers in there. I just....I don't see how she did it so quick? The tools she had with her where just exquisite, made for fine craft work. Where did she get all this stuff. That armor suit she had. I wish I had been able to take pictures of it!" stated Circe.

"That much Mithril and Orichalcum would cost millions!" Grimes states.

"No....tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars for that suit. That suit is a work of priceless art. Something like that would never come on the market. I bet you number two, its so personalized no one else could wear it!" Circe reasoned back

Grimes adds in "I am going to get her back in here, so we can let her go."

Circe is looking around the room....then just before Grimes opens the door "There is something else....in here with us." Circe says, as she waves her hand to form a spell.

Grimes looks around the room. Violet figures out Circe's looking for her, she weaves another ward on herself to shield and protect her from Circe's scry spell. That Circe just now put on the room with a wave of her hand.

Circe questions herself "Maybe I'm wrong?"

Grimes replies back "With this girl I would go with your first instinct!"

"I am going to ask her point-blank!"

"Are you sure about that? I mean Sir Wallace referred to her as a pretty wild one...there Circe."

"Elyzia? if you remember Sir Wallace also put in his notes, she has to tell the truth."

"Ya and on that same page....she does not like being cornered either!"

"Well let her in and we will find out."

Grimes calls to me, as I sit and meditate on the bench in hall. I get up and she lets me in the room, then closes the door behind me instantly! I did not like that! As I come into the room again, I'm looking around the room. I glance up and see Violet in the corner. She's shaking her head and starts into making hand signs to tell me what's up.

About halfway through Violet telling me what happened.....Circe says "Well!" then she hands the necklace back "You do amazing work."

Grimes adds in "I am going to put you down for extra credit for that, even though class has not started, just as a reward. Anything else you make I would like to look at it? If you allow us to?"

"I'll consider it? Extra credit in the class is one thing. But letting you look at and personally examine everything I make is something? I am not exactly wanting anyone else to do."

Circe questions me "You don't trust us?"

"Exactly I do not trust you...yet... One hundred percent. I don't know you. Your just teachers in the school that I just entered in four days ago basically. Trust with me is a long developed thing."

I've been watching Violet all this time, she finally finished what she was telling me. 'whoops' I think 'not good....them asking about Violet and other stuff!'

"Mrs. Grimes can I go? I got other things to do."

Circe asks me before I can turn to leave "I have a question for you?"

'AND the grilling starts!' I think "I'll answer if I feel like it" I make a stand.

"Do you have a familiar?"

I think about it for the barest second "No" and I did not lie! As a familiar is a 'bound' thing and Violet is not 'bound' to me.....she can come or go, as she wants!

Circe thinks about my answer as I walk to the door "I have more questions for you....Rohanna."

"Like I said before a couple minutes ago I choose to or I don't choose to. I will answer as many as I feel like. When I don't feel like answering any more, I'll walk out of the room."

Circe nods "Okay....so you don't have a familiar?"

"NO! I don't have a familiar!" man I am getting hot. I hate when others do this 'question in a circle' till they hear what they want too!

Circe walks around her desk to near me "Do you have a partner creature?"

I think to myself 'darn it! she is narrowing it down....she must figured out Violet is here!'

I tap on my leg with my fingers a signal. I hope Violet sees it, she does. Then she nods yes to me. 'darn it Circe might know she is here!'

It has been several minutes since she asked me the question....."Well?" she asks me again.

"I don't want to answer that."

Circe knowingly looks at me "Hummm? Okay?"

After she says 'okay'..... I speak out "I know exactly what your thinking. If I don't answer a question with yes or no. Your going to automatically say that a non-answer is YES I do. But that's a silly assumption."

Circe keeps on me "Do you currently have a friend creature? or anything in this room that you have allegiance to or friendship with, besides me and Mrs. Grimes?"

"Your really going to grill me? You must've detected something, you didn't like. So something slipped into your room and your blaming me for it?"

"Yes I am. Is something in this room that belongs to you or not?"

I sigh "Man I hate this."

Circe asks "What?

"I hate this."

"You mean questioning you or the fact that...."

Grimes interrupts her "I already read the notes from Sir Wallace and everyone else. You hate the fact that you can't lie, don't you?"

"Yeah AND your starting to corner me and I don't like it! So you know what? I think I am just going to leave now."

Circe stands up and weaves a new ward on the door "Go ahead....leave."

I walk towards the door. I see the new ward on the doorway and read it really quick. Then I turnaround to face her "So that's what you're planning on doing?" I glare at her "Do you really want to do this with me?!" I am fuming mad! I tap the ley line under the building getting ready.

Mrs. Grimes stands back, when she sees the flow of magic in the room change.

"Well if nothing in this room is yours, I didn't do anything that can harm anyone."

I am getting flustered bad. I made a promise with Carson, no fights with anyone here.

"Okay Circe this is your area. Your are to be my teacher soon and I really need to learn what you have to teach me... But you didn't say when I left the room, to leave the room with everything I had or who I had with me. That was your mistake."

I'd say out "Violet come down" and she flies down, turns visible and lands on my shoulder.

Circe nods to me "That's what I thought....you had a familiar of some sort or something like it. A Pixie....thou...is quite interesting?"

Violet sticks her tongue out at Circe. 'I think I am going to really like this Pixie...she has fire in her!'

I look at her "Turn off the ward....now.....please" my tone is not asking at all.

Circe is obviously thinking about it. She then waves her hand and it turns off.

I start to walkout, after I see it fade and as I touch the door.
Circe asks again "I would still like to ask you more questions, if you please?"

"NO and I do apologize for having a spy in your room. I have to know what people are thinking about me. As you are asking way too many questions for just idle curiosity."

Circe sits down on the edge of her desk "Rohanna we are honestly worried about you. What is going on with you? So we need to know what to expect out of you and how to help you out and make you a better student here."

"Well....now you know that I have little friends, that help me out once in a while and you know that I make this" I hold up the necklace "So when do I get to ask you some questions? As I just answered two big ones today?"

Circe asks with a smirk "What would you want to know?"

"Well so what was....I wondering honestly. I liked history allot....So? what was Julius Caesar really like?"

Circe laughs at that...."So you think I am that old do you?"

"Ahh yes....the name is a dead giveaway. Besides that ward? You just did, is very old. So unless your teacher is that old or you learned it from a book? It shows your age."

"Okay you got me." she giggles out "We will talk later. I will tell you then and you tell me what Aunghadhail was like pre-sundering?"

I stop and glance back to her "AAhh you don't want to know that. As it will sadly destroy your image of what she is today."

"What do you mean? please tell me now....it will not leave here or get spoken of again" She sounds concerned.

"No....I will not I promised Aung that. So ask something else the next time we talk.. please."

I leave Circe's office and Walk out of Kirby Hall. I stand outside for some time just deep in thought. As I do my stomach growls at me something fierce! I find a place on one of the stone walls, sit, then center myself and try to mentally call on Sara. For me to call on he,r seems harder than when she comes to me? I finally get to her and ask if she is still at the doc's? Apparently she 'is' and they are deep into a long talk. She tells me to go ahead, go eat at crystal and we may meet later on.

I get up after talking to Sara. My new plan is to port back over to Poe to see what's up and if no one else is there I will just go eat. I port into the sunroom at Poe and see Rosalyn sitting there reading a book. She smiles at my appearance, as I plop on the sofa next to her.

"I have not had anything to eat yet today, you want to go have lunch or dinner? what ever you want to call it?"

"Sure! I want too!" she smiles at me, while she puts her book down on the table.

"You want to put that my room? or run up to your room to drop it off?"

"Ahh no....no one will mess with it" she slinks over next to me and gives me a big hug, then plants a kiss on my cheek "Are you sure you want to eat....or we can have funnnn?" her voice just temps me and turns me on.

I cuddle a little closer to her, then a GROWL comes from my stomach that would wake even the dead. She looks down at it and giggles out "Well looks like both of us have been outvoted!" she stands up and pulls me to my feet "We need to get you fed so you have strength for tonight!"

We walk outside, as we exit Poe. I drop my weather spell on her before any chill sets in on her. "Are ya ready?" she nods to me. I touch her shoulder and we port over to Crystal Hall's door and start walking in. We go to stand in the short line that is there. As lunch has been done for hours and dinner time is just starting. I load up my tray crazy high with food and checkout. I wait for her to get done and we both go upstairs to her usual spot. I sit down with her and start digging in.

"So Rohanna how has your day been?" she asks in a seductive tone that suggests more to come soon.

"Well its been a real weird day so far! First I cleaned up Puppets room. While doing that she played a joke on me, but no real damage."

Rosalyn does a near spit take "No damage you say! What you did in the basement bathroom is allover the school! Chopping up the nameless horrors gets some attention....ya know?"

"It was nothing....just messy is all. But then this 'Fubar' guy messed up my day with a psychic brush on my shields. God he creeps me out he feels just like the old mythos I hunted....yeech!" I start to cringe, mulling over it again.

Rosalyn can see that its messing with me bad...."Hey its all okay that was then, we are here and now! Besides he just 'feels' like one, HE! is not one. So just think that way about him?"

"Thanks Rosalyn that really helps to think of him that way" I smile to he....and it really does help! "But next....I had to go see Dr Bellows. I really don't know if he can help me much? As he can't relate to me on near anything, as he is not an elf, or older, or a changeling, or even a vet of some kind of battles."

"Just give him time....just chat with him, tell him what you want."

"That might work too!....talking to you is better than him, maybe you should get the job!" Beam at her " And lastly I had to go show a charm I made to Circe and Grimes. They kind of grilled me on it and...." I stop embarrassed a little "Circe caught Violet in her office after they told me to leave, while they talked."

Rosalyn gazes up to me from her plate "Who is Violet? and what charm?"

"Humm I will introduce you to her later. But this is the charm I made." I pull it from my pocket. Then drop it around my neck "See....cool ha?"

"Cool now you look like a normal human. So that the idiots out there don't bother you. But I love you looking the other way anyway!" she pulls it off my neck really quick and drops it my hands "I like you better this way. Don't worry about looking like a human around me."

"Thanks....I am going to use it, while I am going shopping with Sara Tomorrow."

"You think I should come?"

"Normally, I would love for you to come. But this time I want it to be a small group, so we can get stuff done faster. As I am really only after the basics I need to get. I figure dragging you along, your going to be fighting with Sara on what I should be wearing. Then she's going to be fighting with you. I rather just have Sara there this one time as Donna her friend who is driving basically and have Gwen along just as the Sidhe consultant."

"Okay then maybe in the next week or two me and you will go?"

I shake my head and sigh "Are you thinking about making this a permanent relationship?"

"Ohh! we have been in a permanent relationship! since the day you got here. You just have not realized it yet! I have just been giving you some room, till you got the basics done over the last few days. Now that all your testing is done....its on! The weekends are open from here on out. Saturday your going to be with Sara. I expect maybe Sunday, you will hang out with me!" she just grins suggestively at me with a little eye brow lift of hers.

"Sunday maybe I don't see any...any...."I stutter a bit as she keeps leering at me suggestively "I....I don't have any set plans That I can think of? "I start in with some excuses to move on the conversation "Maybe I will go through my routines exercising maybe work on some other stuff. Fey should be back, maybe I'll hang out with her?"

She near glares at me and asks in a near possessive tone "Are you and Fey a item?"

"Ahh no, she is just another Sidhe and good friend. Are you getting possessive on me again?" I say to her.

"Ahh maybe kind of?"

"Are you a single kind of person? or are you a kind of floating flirty one?"

"I flirt a little bit, but sometimes I stick with a single one."

"You do understand that Sara is probably going to be interfering with you in the long run?"

"I know that Sara is going to be interfering the long run. Its kind of expected. That is way she is. She bounces around quite a bit."

"I can, I understand. Her demeanor is....she is more flirty and flightily. Then stay with a one single person kind of creature." She nods back to me.

We sit there enjoying each others company while we eat the last food on our plates. I am just finishing up a great desert when. I notice that female Sidhe from Wednesday night and the guy she was with, come walking up to our table! I drop my fork to my plate and push back from the table a small bit. Rosalyn immediately sees my demeanor change and moves over a little to give me room. They both sit down unannounced or asking if they could interrupt us.

The girl starts right into talking without even asking "So? do you want to have that talk now?"

I squint meanly at her "No."

"What?...why?" she stares back. The boy on the other hand is seeing that, this is not going well and looks like he might turn chicken again.

"Your manners JUST SUCK that's why." I say coldly.

She is shocked at my statement "I am Lady Constance Mallory. I was raised properly. You insult me! with that statement."

'that darn royal crud again!' I am boiling mad now...'I was going to let it slide but now....heck with that!' my mind reels.

"Why don't you get up and leave now! Then come back in say five minutes and try this all over again from the top....but this time have real manners. OR! do you want me to choke you out again or worse?" I sit there with my eyes locked on to her...waiting.....'I am giving her a chance....take it kid it will hurt less!'

I can see that she is getting real mad. The boy on the other hand is nervous, as I think he 'knows' for the most part, I should not be trifled with. Rosalyn is sitting and waiting. But I feel she is about to go off herself. As these two just spoiled our mood.

The 'lady' asks me "What did I do to offend you? Before I react. If I may ask?"

'A veiled threat? humm'....."Well one ....you did not ask, if you could interrupt us. Two....you did not ask, to sit here with us and join our ongoing conversation. Three....you have yet to formally introduce yourself" I slam the table hard and the dishes jump "But most of all you actually THINK! your fake title impresses me! CHILD!...BE damned royal want to be!".....'I hope for her sake, she does not say a name related to her, that I can remember doing harm to me! OR I might forget myself and spill her blood!' my mind ponders.

We sit and stare at each other for several minutes. I am growing tried at her 'mind' game, fast.

Gwen just then walks up the stairs to our floor, to search out a spot to eat and sees me sitting there. She just now saw me smash hard on the table and is coming over to us all. She immediately sees my foul mood and quickens her step to us. She places her tray down quickly as she gets to our table.

Ahh Rohanna are you okay?" She looks over the table "Constance? what is going on here?....That is....if I can interrupt you two that is?"

"Hi Gwen, I am fine and this ill-mannered whelp was just leaving!"

The girl stands up and I start to feel a wind starting up, she is controlling. I jump up quick and bark at her "Lets take this outside!....CHILD!"

"YOU CALL ME CHILD! Fine! lets do it!" she howls out.

"I will be outside the front door waiting WHELP!" I scream at her and I port out.

Gwen grabs on the girls shoulder, to slow her down...then yells at her "PLEASE! Don't do it Constance, she will beat the crap out of you badly! Just apologize and move on!"

"NO....NOT THIS TIME! as outside, she is in my element!" she runs down to the door.

Gwen yells at her back, as she runs off "THERE IS NO PLACE! where you can win this fight! you don't know her!" Gwen starts to run after her. The boy Sidhe just sits there.

Rosalyn gets up to walk out and watch "This should be good! Any takers on the Drow kicking her butt hard!?" those in the room are silent "AWWWW come on any takers!?"......."Chickens!" Rosalyn finally says to the room as she walks out.

I port outside and manifest on my armor and wait. As I do...I pace on the snow covered grass. After a few minutes I am rewarded by her running out to me. "SO! child? do you want any rules for this lesson? or just stick with the standard NO KILLING!....humm?!"

She just nods to me and I feel the wind blowing up hard....but not hard enough. She is puzzled that her power over wind is not affecting me as great as she thinks it should. Then the gusts really start up, as she tries harder and I see she is cooking a spell up. I port over behind her AND go to do a half hearted smack at her. She ducks it easily. But loses the spell she was working on....just as I planed

'humm some skills, she sucks at strategy thou.'

She puts up a shield spell. I manifest a blade and I tear into it, to drain it fast away of all the essence she is putting into it. After a few bare seconds of me draining it... its nearly gone.

"GREAT GAEA your spell skills suck! I am not even trying. At least give me a challenge!" I yell at her.

She catches me off guard with a blast of wind. That sends me sliding back a few feet in the snow on me feet. As I regain my footing. I see a girl in a purple armored suit and a boy in a red suit of the near the same make, run up to us.

"Whateley Security Auxiliary.....stop this now!" the girl in purple armor barks at us both.

I ignore her, as I am busy with the whelp. Then I feel the girl guard hit my mental shields trying to stop or slow me? I turn and laugh at her "REALLY a mental attack on me!? Are you kidding? I fought the GOO! your nothing to them!"

The red suited one waves his hand between me and the whelp. A wall of flame jumps up from the ground. I laugh and walk up to it. As I do.....it parts for me and I walk through it. The one in red stands there not understanding what happened.

"None of the five elements will harm a Sidhe that is in balance with nature! KID! Next time before you fight one of my kind, read a book on what we can do!"

I keep stalking up to the girl Sidhe. She can now see that, she is in real trouble as her attacks and those of two others are not slowing me one bit.

"FINE I yield!" she near cries out.

"Shoot! and I was just having fun!" I say back "Okay I will stop. But you owe me now whelp and this makes two NOW!" I bark, as I raise my hand with two fingers showing to her....She nods to me.

Since the fight is over, I start to walk off back into crystal hall... "Stop!" yells the girl in purple again.

I am seriously thinking of ignoring her again. But as I do, my new security buddy comes walking up. "HI Everheart! fine day we are having?" I jest her.

"Rohanna?" she laughs "At it again?"

"Yep this kid, just does not learn. But this time I did not touch her YET! So does that count?" I smile.

"Okay who started it?" Sam asks us both.

The Whelp raises her hand "I did.....I admit it, I forced her hand with my bad manners and challenged her. I actually thought I had a chance this time? But I was wrong.....sorry?"

"Well at least your honest, THIS TIME! as the last time, you tried to pull a fast one!" I growl at her, thus letting her know I have not forgotten the other night.

"Both of you come here....please" Sam asks.

I walk over to her, as I do, I drop my armor. Then the two kid guards join us in the group.

"So what am I going to do with you two? Are we going to continue this spat? Maybe I have to set-up a duel in the sim's to settle this?" Sam asks us.

The girl starts out first as I let her. "Ahh no Ms Everheart no duels for me. As now I know I will lose! I am sorry again Rohanna. I forget manners sometimes when I get excited. I just wanted to talk and got ahead of myself" She looks like this time she means it.

"Fine by me. That offer from the other day still stands. BUT this time let me say... do this again and we are going to a duel in the sim's!" I look to Everheart.

"Okay I see this time, Both of you mean it. So I am going to let it slide. As no damage was done."

The guard in purple chimes in "But they both disobeyed a officer!"

"I saw that. Do you want press the subject? As I don't?.... Since I can see that, you both have not been reading your security memos on the new students....have you?" both shake their heads and stare at the snow on the ground "Because if you had? You would have known that ordering this Drow around will not work....you have to ask her with manners or she will ignore you. THEN! add Rohanna almost embarrassingly shrugged both of you off without nary a thought about it. How about this in trade....humm? Rohanna tell them what they did wrong please?"

"Okay....Ms Everheart" Sam shakes her head at me still not being able to say her first name "Well the one in purple here....ahh what is your name please?"

"Dale or Mindbird."

"Thank you....she did not know her target and from what I see? She assumed her mind power would work? Just a lack of studying there. Then the one in red....your name please?"

"Robert or Firecat."

"Thank you....ahh he did the same. He did not know that a Sidhe who is in balance with nature, like me. The five elements will not hurt us. But I will help you out. Next time 'use' your power instead of just letting it burn. An actual controlled 'blast' may have worked? were as a wall has no control and is easy for me."

"Ahh what about my power. I don't get why you just shrugged it off?' Dale asks.

"I fought the GOO. Compared to them, your power....just sucks. Maybe someday it can hurt me? But not now." I shrug at her. "But anyway, if you did get in my head? My bet is you would have run off screaming at what you saw in there anyway!' I laugh.

"If we are done? Ms. Everheart can I go?" she nods back to me.

I walk over to Rosalyn. "So lets go back to eat or?"

"I am done and someone cleaned up for us. So lets go back to Poe!" she bubbles at me "Too bad the fight was so short. I really wanted to see you go at it!"

"Rosalyn I am sorry about that. I let her get to me."

"Hey I was about to go off on her too! For cutting in on my fun! So lets go?"

Behind us as we walk off, Gwen grabs on to Constance's shoulder. "Constance? I really only have talked to you a few times. But let me tell you about Rohanna a little. But first off don't use your title around her ever! As I know you love the connection it gives you to the past. Rohanna is ACTUALLY from the past! and the royals did not treat her kind well at all! So if one of your linage messed with her and she finds out your related. She might forget herself and SKIN YOU ALIVE! to get some revenge."

Constance was alarmed "She wouldn't!....would she?"

"She would"....Gwen says flatly...."but let me tell you what I know of her so far, as all of us elves should be friends" they both walk back to crystal hall talking.

We both start walking back to Poe. Me and her talk while we are walking. I Stop and touch her shoulder, she nods and we both reappear in the sunroom. Rosalyn then picks up her school book just after we port in.

"Let me go to my room to put this away and I'll meet you back down here at your room?" she smiles at me.

I walk back to my room and start getting my stuff all put away. After getting that task done, I then sit at my desk and I jump on my computer to 'surf' the net as Gwen called it? I find that doing so seems to get me caught up much faster, as I can ask what I want, when I want and at the fast speed I need to see things at. But the darn computer and typing stuff out.....is so slow to me.

A couple minutes go by and I hear Rosalyn walk-in the room behind me. As she comes in the door, I turn to her to see that she has got a bag over her shoulder. She turns, closes the door behind her and I hear her click the lock.

"What are you doing?" I ask her as I stand up.....all I get is silence and a evil smile back in answer. For one second when she clicked the lock I was alarmed, but what is she going to do?

She puts the bag down on the floor. Then suddenly she rushes forward really fast and wraps around me in a deep hug. During that incredible hug, she is kissing me so deeply I think she is trying to suck the air from me. She backs me to the edge of my bed and shoves me down upon it really quick.

Rosalyn offers to me In a sensuous voice that is diving my nuts "I think that since you have gotten though your first week here. You deserve a reward!"

"Reward for what" I ask?...."your not thinking of....."

"Yes I am" she says, as she goes to lay on the bed beside me...."So are you? or aren't you?" she asks me in a sexy voice!

I am more than hesitant....thinking- 'am I really ready for this in my life? I don't know 'what' I really am in any way yet!......But she is so much FUN! to be with and I am more than attracted!'

She moves on top of me....we are eye to eye....she is literally in the middle of my face! "Your taking longer than five seconds! To think about this!" she purrs.

"I don't know?" I squeak out.

"Well I think you made up your mind! You have not answered my question yet. Usually when you're evasive, it means....YES!"

'Darn she's right!' I ponder. As I am laying there with her near fully on top of me.

"WELL! your done thinking lover!" She plants a kiss on me that is driving me crazy already. Then she starts her hands up my hair to my ears. She stops the kiss and levers herself up a bit "Well last chance.....love....do I? or don't I?"

"You do!" I sing out.

She starts back to giving my ears attention, starting into to rubbing them to get me excited like she did before.

I gasp out a bit in frustration "Your doing it wrong!" I reach up to her's to start to feeling the same points on her "This...this....this and that!" I say as I demo on her's.

"Ohhh!" she whispers out.

She does and directed...."Mmmmmm" moan, then I start to curl up and get short of breath.

"Stop for a second!" I whimper out.

She stops and looks down to me more than concerned "Okay?"

"Lean back for me please?" I form up a silence ward and toss it at the door, over her body.

"What was that?" she asks. As I lay back down on the bed.

"That was so that no one can hear us!"

"That makes sense.....Because honestly I think me and you are going to be pretty loud in the next five or ten minutes.....got to love magic!....so lets make some!"

She leans back down to kiss me deeply. Then she pops back up to look down upon me "You said?...." she ponders....then puts a finger to her chin rather cutely while she is thinking "You said there are other spots that get you elves aroused?"

I don't look at her......"Tell me!" she shakes me "Don't make me torture you!"

"I just know I am going to regret this.....I just know it!" I near whimper out, I gaze into her eyes "If I tell you this stuff? You don't tell any other person right?"

She ponders for a second rolls her eyes at me "I will tell one other person."

"Who!" I say short to her.

"I am going to tell Sara everything of course!"

"Your going to tell Sara everything of course?" I ponder that and the mess it may make of my life to come.....both of them trading in info on me "Ahhh okay if you must. As you two seem to me sharing me, you might as well share that too! BUT that's it! That's the last person you tell!"

"Should I not tell Gwen and Nikki this too? she asks.

"They will hear it from me. The way it should be done!".....the way I said it ends the conversation on that subject.

I glare at her for some time, as she thinks on that "I doubt you will 'jump' Gwen as she will knock you out for trying.....and Nikki I don't know if you can take Bunny in a fight for her!" I laugh.

"Well here is the last spot. It's pretty much the best one" I sigh out.

"Ohh really!" she bubbles out most arousing.

I reach up behind her neck, to the base where the spine connects to the rest of the body between the should blades "Remember Drow are not like cats or dogs. This does not work on one, unless they are relaxed and ready for it. Doing this to a Elf is the same, but in both cases, do this and they don't want you too? Is a fast way to get hurt. As its so personal for us all. Understand?"

She nods easily.

"I again reach up behind her neck "It should be....this...." I push down on a couple of spots on her spine at the base of her neck.

"So like the pattern you just did?"

"Yep basically anywhere around there...press at least two fingers like this..."I show her again "You should get something?"

Then she reaches back there on mine and does it! She nails it on the first hit! and I start arching my back in the ecstasy of that feeling from it, I am moaning in pleasure rather loudly.

"WOW! I obviously hit the right spot didn't I! Your eyes have already flashed into that cool looking color that you do!"

I gasp out "YES!" I think 'MORE! now!'

She stops then, She rolls-slides me to the middle of the bed "Do you know one thing about me?"

"I don't know a lot about you....so go ahead, tell me" I smile.

"You do realize. I am into kinky....kind of bondage stuff?"

I look at her very leer...."You want too...."

"Yes that's right! I want to tie you up!" she says in a seductive voice.

I shake my head "Not going to happen."

"Well do you trust me or not?" she pouts.

"Yes I trust you.....But I don't like being confined."

"Its not confined now is it? With your strength?" she tilts her head at me ohh so sexily "Anything I do to you, you can pretty much tear free in a minute anyway... so think about it!" She coo's at me

I ponder her words "I don't know?"

She whispers in my ear "That's your safe word. You say that I stop everything! and I let you go...no matter what! You'll get no argument at all. You say that. Then tell me what to do? I do it instantly!"

I look at her "I am more than leery about this?"

"Well its is your first time.....but lets have fun anyway!"

She walks across the room back to her bag that she left by the door. Then pulls something out. My eyes go wide "That's not what I think it is!"

"You know damn well it is! I brought all the toys tonight!" she says in a very seductive tone. “Close your eyes, Rohanna” I closed them. I was getting very excited now. It was completely different than anything I had experienced as a male. I let out a low moan as she began to undress me. She removed my top, my bra, followed by my jeans and my panties. I was completely naked before her. I obediently kept my eyes closed. The fire in my tummy was increasing, and I didn’t want it to stop.

She kissed my mouth, working down to my breasts, taking each nipple in her mouth very gently. I gasped as she did this, asking her not to stop.

Pulling back, she told me to open my eyes and to get on to the bed with my back on the pillow at the head. “Put your hands up to the bed rail, Rohanna.”

I did what she asked me to do, and out of nowhere, She starts waving her hands up to me and she starts manifesting vines, and they moved to gently but firmly tie my hands to each side. I was leaning back comfortably. She then very slowly and gently pulled my legs apart and her vines tied them to each side of the bed, being careful.

My passion was building with each passing second, more than I had ever experienced in my life. “Please, Rosalyn” I cried out loud desperately. “I can’t stand it! Take me!”

She smiled lopsidedly....an evil little smile. “All in good time, Rohanna. I want you to learn a little lesson first” I was silenced, and getting really excited. I tried struggling a little bit, but the positioning of the vines prevented me from moving much at all. I was completely helpless, and loving every bit of it. I tried to ask her something, but I couldn’t form any words.

“You look divine, Rohanna. Good enough to eat. But we’ll get to that later. Comfy?”

I shook my head and moaned. Yes, I was physically comfortable, but my sex was on fire. I was desperate and wanted to convey that to Rosalyn.

All I could do was moan loudly and softly struggle. I wasn’t going anywhere, and in my excited state, I found I couldn’t focus my magic or training. I had never had an orgasm as a female, and if the climax was as good as the buildup, my head would explode.

Now, Rosalyn started to gently touch me, around my nipples, my ears, the best spot on my neck. “I am doing this, Rohanna, to let you know that to be a female is to sometimes relinquish control to your partner. You don’t always have to be tied up, but it really helps to train you.”

Her touch was driving me crazy, and I really tried to move my hips to get more of her touch. I started moaning like crazy, moving my hips, trying to get her to touch the spot that really needed to be touched. I was getting hornier by the second. I was getting quite loud and so was she.

Little did I know at that point. That Gwen had figured out what Rosalyn was up to and was leaning up against the door listening. Along with Bunny and Chaka. All of them giggling, like chipmunks!

I had TOTALLY BOTCHED that silence spell! So everyone in the hallway there basically heard everything from my room!

The sound from my room was carrying down the hallway. Mrs. Horton comes walking out of her room to the hallway, once she hears that racket in my room too and She immediately says "What the hell is going on! It sounds like someone is getting killed down there! Where is that sound coming from!" she asks the few girls in the entryway. They just shake their heads to her.

She walks down the hallway to see, all the girls giggling and whispering standing next to the door. As Mrs. Horton comes walking down the hallway to my door. "What is going on in that room girls?!" she asks them all.

Gwen hushes Mrs. Horton which is just unheard of "Ssshhs Mrs. Horton don't bug them! Its just Rohanna she's having a little fun with Rosalyn right now. We really don't want to disturb her. Its good for her!"

Mrs. Horton more than flustered "Gwen but!.....they can't be doing that in here! In the building! Its disturbing people!"

At that second Hank comes walking down the hallway He mumbles "What's going on? It sounds like a Bear! and a wildcat going at it!"

Everyone shushes him! As He finally notices everyone standing at the door.

"Ohhh so Rosalyn and Rohanna are going at it? Way to go!"......."I wish I was in there!" Chaka Hits him in the ribs HARD! and his wind goes with it. "HUSH boy!" she demands of him.

Chaka jests "Well girls got to get some you know?!".....Chaka then leans down to Gwen "Are you sure? you said that there was a silence spell on the door?"

Gwen turns after she pulls her ear off the side of the door "YAA! she put one on there....but she totally botched it!"

Hank shot wheezing back now...still gasping form Toni's hit "A silence spell? Are you sure about that! Because what ever it was? Seems to make it louder in there! Jesus...Christ....!" he exclaims.

Mrs. Horton pipes up "Well if its disturbing you people. I have to knock and stop her from doing that!"

Hank wheezes out recovering from Chaka's blow "The loudness is not disturbing. Its....what the heck! the sounds that are coming out of there! BUT let her have her fun! Everybody has to have some kind of fun. I think we can all take it" everybody around there starts nodding...."Man maybe I should look at getting a ELF girlfriend? As that sounds like fun in there!"

Gwen peeps up "She's got to have something? she has had a rough week and today's been one of the worst so far! Mrs. Horton....just let it slide this one time. I mean jeehhss. Last week at this time she's basically a guy living in another state. Then boom here she is a dark elf living in our ficking building! So anything that relaxes her, is better than nothing?"

Mrs. Horton shakes her head as she starts walking off and sighs "FINE!....I have to listen to you girls once in a while. You know each other better than I do? But if there is any complaining, I'm going to put a stop to it!"

Chaka whispers out, so only the crowd around her can hear "Anyone starts complaining? You tell me and I'll break their legs!"

So for the next couple of hours Rosalyn's basically having her way with me and showing me stuff that....is just too much for my fading male brain to think about. As I am laying there after she's had a lot of fun! and I had some too!

I actually fall asleep. She was out too, until my regular tossing and turning started. Then she woke up and laid on her side watching over me. I laid there moving and fidgeting about. Then the yelps in Drow started from the nightmares I always have. I roll about more and more and now I even cry out in english since my blending. I yelp out for friends long gone....telling them to watch out just before they die. Then I am sobbing at each ones loss.

Rosalyn lays there thinking and watching me....'no wonder...she never sleeps... who would, with that rolling around in your skull each night!'

She thinks to wake me but does not. As she does not know how I might react to it. I toss for about twenty more minutes before I wake up, as I do....I nearly scream out the name of a lost friend who was being torn apart by a GOO minion in the nightmare I was just in.

I see her laying there near half-asleep "Sorry to keep you up or wake you with that" I say to her....holding back the tears.

"Hey its all good....I did not know if I should wake you or what?" her concern weighs on every word.

"You should not...as I remember mom telling me, not to wake dad when he was tossing like that....as one night she did and he wrapped his hands around her neck thinking she was a Japanese marine trying to kill him" I cry a bit "With me if that happened I would kill you so fast that....I....I" she just hugs me to silence my thoughts.

"So are you going to sleep here tonight? As I am fine with it!"

"AHH yep!" and she rolls over.

"Well I have one thing to do. I have to ask Sara what time we are going tomorrow?....So let me do that and I will be back!"

"Hurry back and keep me warm!" she says....I kiss her.

I toss on my bathrobe on really quick and open the door and walk out into the hallway. The second I open the door I hear 'giggles'? I walk down the hallway. I was going to the stairs, but I see faces looking around the corner from the sunroom? So I walk down there. As I do everyone in there looks at me.

Lancer pumps his fist in the air "WHOOHOO! way to go!"

I look at him in shock! not even understanding the meaning. I look around from him to the rest of room and all the Poe kids there in total bewilderment of why they are all starring at me "What?....I don't understand is going on....please?"

Gwen stands up out of her chair and puts her hands behind her back, to start rocking back and forth on her feet. "YA know that.....aaah....silence spell you put on your door? Before your...ahh....fun started!"

"What about it?" I drone out.

"YOU BLEW it so bad!" she laughs at me.

"OHH NO!" I am now so embarrassed...I now understand why everyone is there. I start to near wilt in shame from it all.

"Oh yeah everybody pretty much....in this end of the building, heard everything that was going on in there! I think you blew that spell so bad....it actually made it louder? But we're still taking bets on that or not!"

I start hanging my head in shame. Gwen walks up to me and She gives me a big hug "There is NO! shame in what happened in there...it did and WE! are all glad it did! As you needed some good memories!"....she hugged me even harder... "Mrs. Horton simply doesn't give a crud. She knows this is going to happen under the roof. So she's pretty much use to it happening every day. But I'm sure she's going to say to you...keep it down....one of these days and you will know what she means by that!"

I am shaking my head in shame "Hey don't worry about it Everybody has fun in this building...your now a member of the club...the most broken rule on campus club!"

I personally feel happy and safe here....but the Geas and my compulsions hit me full bore. They demand apology from me to quiet them...decorum DOES! I start crying hard as it all hits me "Guys I am so sorry, I messed up on that spell and disturbed you all."

Gwen looks at me in near shock "Why in the heck are you apologizing for this?"

I whine out "Its the be dammed compulsions and the Geas on me. Its making me do it. I am so broken! Will I ever get better?" I slide down the wall to my knees, crying like mad.

Gwen goes down to her knees also, to hug me and so does most of the group there "What is this Geas your talking about Ro?"

I try to say something about it. To tell them all and its like running my head into a wall over and over. "I can't say! It won't let meeee!" I cry.

"I feel so alone!....I can't hear any other Drow!....I am the only one!" the near week of nothingness hits me now.

"What is she talking about?...hearing?" asks Chaka.

I feel Sara now "What's wrong!...." she asks in my head. That helps fill the void a little.

"I am okay" I think to her "I will be down in a few....just the long week getting to me is all..."

"Chaka?" I lever myself up and most of the group lets go. But stays near "Us Drow all talked Psychically to each other every second. They meant it to be for communication for us...but it ended up being the only support group we had. NOW! its all EMPTY....GONE! No one there....as a Drow I can't remember being this alone.....ever!" I finally stand up.

I heard a near chorus of ''We are here!" from the group.

I walk down the hallway toward the staircase....I mumble out...."not the same."

As I get there to the stairs to walk down. Hank runs up "You do understand that nothing like this EVER leaves the building....So don't feel embarrassed by what happened. No one else outside of here will ever know what's going on here, we don't talk about it outside ever!"

"I believe you guys."

"This will be the last and only time I will or the others poke fun at you for that! After this....pretty much you better land those spells a little bit better on that doorway. So you don't keep us up at night!" He jokes at me.

Back in the sunroom...Chaka says to the group "I still don't get it? about what she said....we are here for her....yet she says she is alone? and there are the other elves here for her, like you Gwen?"

Chou speaks up "I understand what she means...I would be devastated if I lost Destiny's Wave. As it talks to me all the time. OR think of Fey without Aunghadhail! or Heyoka in the same light! Then add...even among the other elves, she is the only one! Then on top...one of only two that know the past! Like it was yesterday? and only two that speak Drow! No wonder she feels so alone."

I walked down the basement hallway. To see that Sara's door is not there? As I walk nearer to where it should be I get five foot from it, then three, and at two it appears to me. So, I knock on it.

A more than seductive "Who's there?" came through the door at me.

"ME!"

A sexy "Come in!" are the next words I hear from within.

I open the door and I see Sara is laying on her bed and all she has on is the sheet she is wrapped in. She rolls her eyes at me "Ohh it looks like your ready to go, being just in that robe of yours!"

"You and Rosalyn planed this?" I ask, more then hesitant now.

"Of course damn it!"

She's laid across the bed facing me, reading one of her textbooks. She pats the bed in front of her.

I go to sit next to her "You ready for round two?" she asks me in a most arousing tone.

"Twice in one night really?"

She sasses me "You got the stamina of a fricking elephant! You will not be feeling any pain anytime soon!"

"I don't know if I am ready for you yet?" I say in a mousy tone.

I could feel, Sara throwing up her lust aura at me full bore and its just bouncing off my shields.

"Your just not cooperative tonight are you?" she pouts at me--she then rolls over thinking about something "You wait! I know how to fix this!" she rolls over past me and stands up, taking her time to show me everything. She throws on her bathrobe really quick and she walks up to the door "I'll be back in five minutes! you just sit there and don't touch a my books damn it!"

"Okay?" I meekly say

Five minutes later she comes back in the room with Rosalyn in tow by the hand.

I look at them both and my mind reeled back a little at the both of them here at the same time "No...no....no....no..." I stutter out.

Rosalyn drops her a bag in the corner. "Yes....yes...yes...yes...yes" she jests me back.

Sara walks up to me, then takes off her robe, as I sit on the bed and then near pounces on me "Well Rosalyn told me some interesting stuff on the way down the staircase!"

She pulls me into a sweet little kiss. As she does....she does something that I kind of expected and goes automatically for the spot on my neck. She nails it! as I guess in my fast fading intelligence that Rosalyn was a GOOD! teacher and I'm arching my back already.

I glance at her to gasp out "I really didn't give you permission to do that" as I a rollback onto the bed deep in the pleasure that she is bringing to me.

Sara says in a erotic tone to me "But you didn't say no, you just didn't say yes"

As I lay back on the bed, she pulls me out more on the bed "Well we are going to start off...."

I reach up and grab her by the ears "Two can play at that game!" I get her more than excited by finding the spots! on her that I did at dinner a few nights back.

"Well are we feisty tonight!" she breaths out to me. Then she rolls and pulls me more onto her large bed.

"I don't know...." I barely say. Before she pins me down on the bed with one hand (god she can be strong when she wants too!) and her tentacles pop out. They just completely slam me into the mattress to hold me down. Before I even finish that sentence, she is already doing her best to keep me happy at that point! For the next ten or fifteen minutes she's working me all over.

She stops for a second and she turns her head to Rosalyn who is a leaning on the beds post..like she's waiting her turn.

Sara Giggles out "Your right Rosalyn that eye color is an interesting little item. I really like it!"

"I told you that.....it's like an instant light bulb! That tells you found the ON! switch! If more Drow pop up! I am going to be really happy about that! We will easily figure out, if we got them lit or not!"

Over the next several hours they take turns trying to wear me out!

After about twenty minutes of blissful sleep. I wake up to find I am pretty much entangled with Rosalyn and it feels like Sara is cuddling against my back. I disjoint myself from Rosalyn, to start to ease off the bed, so as not to wake her.

Sara whispers to me "You're not going yet?"

I lean over to whisper back "Rosalyn looks pretty tired out. I want to go try something really quick!" So I port out of the bed, to not disturb Rosalyn getting up.

As I am standing there getting my robe back on. Sara rolls over on her back to look up at me from the bed "You're always going out and exercising or something! Relax once and a while! will ya."

I leer at her "Well you enjoy what you do and we just did that. I'm going to go and enjoy what I like to do....for little bit."

Sara looks at me with her head in both her hands and pouts "You didn't enjoy what we just did!?"

"I thoroughly enjoyed what we all just did! But I got to get out and stretch my legs a little bit."

"Fine as long as you know you're gonna be coming back later on!"

I nod at her and then give Rosalyn a kiss on the cheek, then I walk out the door, as porting out of Sara's room with all the wards on it is too difficult. I dash up to my room, toss on some workout clothes and run out the front door. I stop to think about the campus layout and decide on the largest sim building Number Ninety-nine everyone has talked about it and I have yet to see it! I get into a fast run going in that direction, as I don't want to go slow tonight.

After a couple minutes of running. I get up to the building and walk in its huge front doors. Then I look over a huge building map mounted on the wall of the lobby entrance. I want to see the whole thing first off! So I go to the spectators seating/viewing area to look over it all. I open one of the many doors to the seating area and find this place is huge! The seating area can hold hundreds up here! In looking around, I look down from the seats to the floor near Seventy-five feet below and it looks pretty empty right now. Just a few techs fixing or maintaining something down there on the arena's vast floor.

I see the vast empty expanse of it! It was over SIX hundred feet on each side and well over ONE hundred to the rafters. I see the floor, it was all divided into squares. As I looked it over, the techs working down there on its floor stepped back and one square lifted up to about four stories. Then a hologram formed on it, to make it look like a building and then it shifted from that look, to several other looks in a row. Then it turned off and sank back into the floor. Then the techs walked out of the room via a giant door on the far side from me.

'Too cool!' I thought.

I think 'no one here? Why? I don't get it? Why would anybody going to school here and NOT be using this right now!'

I run over to the control booth, that was up there on the same level too. I see a tech in there surrounded by a vast sea of controls and monitor screens, then walk in and he notices me quickly. The look I get from him is barely veiled lust. He tries to go back to his work and not look my way.

'I should be a bit mad....but I now am starting to realize what I look like and dressed like. I am in these very tight pants with just a workout bra/top on....If I was still a guy I would DO ME!'

I say to him "Hi!"

"Well hi yourself."

"This is my first time in here and everybody told me to come and take a look at this!"

"New student?" he asks me, as he goes about running the computer system.

"Starting in a week or so that will be my first classes! I would love to set up a Sim time with this thing, give it a run through and see what it's like!"

"I don't do that here. But they can set you up for one at Schuster hall."

"Is it easier to get a slot for a single and at night?" I ask. Wondering if my lesser need for sleep at night might help in this.

"Singles are kind of hard, but they are done and getting a night slot is WAY! easy. As we run 24 -7, if there are people scheduled in!" he boasts proudly.

"You will probably love it!" he looks me over from his work "Wait a minute you're not Jobe or Belphoebe?...." then it dawns on him "ohh your the new dark elf!"

I correct him with a sneer "ITS DROW!...Not dark elf...please use the proper terms!"

"Okay....your the new Drow in Poe cottage right?"

"YEP! that be me!"

"Well the Grunts who are supposed to be running this sim. If they're late a couple more minutes. I will give the slot to you! As I want to see you go at it! I've been hearing rumors about you beating the crap out of the practice dummy's over in Laird hall. Then also today, I heard something about you and the critters under Hawthorne? That you whacked a whole mess of them....alone?"

I nod "That would be me....and boy! Do they stink when you cut them open ....woof!"

"Well cool, I'd like to see you give it a try in here!"

I look down at the control panel..."Can you do a forest?"....He nods.

"Can you do it with real trees?"

"AHH No....simulated trees."

I am disappointed "In other words.....sticks with pretend branches on them....aaa no thanks. If I am going to be at a disadvantage, might as well be in an urban environment."

He looks up at me from his work "What do you mean disadvantage?"

"Real trees are an advantage with me....I am a Drow or elf. So the trees help me out in combat. Where as a metal stick with pretend branches on it doesn't help me."

"Well there is a arena with a forest section that has not been blasted clean yet."

I wince at the thought that their blasting a forest clean....out there for practice.... for kids. I sigh at that.

I look at all the settings as, he is running through some of the tapes of other kids run throughs for the day and mailing them off to instructors for review. About ten minutes have gone by with me watching him work and the techs adjusting the arena.

He turns to me from his work "So? Well they have not showed up! It's your slot! Go through that door" he points "Down three floors, on the staircase, to the door there and turn left to the main door. It will open up for you--ya walk through...ohh your in street clothes?...You don't look ready to go-but give it a try?"

"Don't worry about me in street clothes. I got everything I need with me!"

I do as he tells me. I go down the three floors, out a hallway, walk up to the giant vault like door there. Once past the huge door, I walk out into the main arena and it looks like a urban street area. With alleys and everything. It looks like a small downtown, for a smaller town.

He comes over the loudspeaker system "Well what do you want?"

"Well I don't want to find a target, I don't want a target to find me, I don't want to hold or defend anything. How about just straight up survival? Just throw something at me!"

I manifested my armor really quick and I stand there for a couple seconds.

"Okay I got just the thing for you!"... He starts setting stuff up "Give me about a minute and there will be red light flashing in the room, that will tell you everything ready...set to go!"

As he is setting stuff up, Gunny Bardue walks in with the rest of the group. That was supposed to be in the slot....The Grunts. They all look out the window once they all pile into the room and see someone is using 'their' run time!

Gunny says to the tech at the control desk "Sorry we are late. We got tied up."

"Well Gunny you was a stickler for being on time!...SO....I gave your slot away to someone else. Who was standing here!"

Gunny looks out the window and sees me standing there. I am meandering about the couple feet around me, as I was looking at stuff in the distance across the arena.

"Who's that? I don't recognize that kid?"

"Everyone else leans toward the window. Lancer speaks up "Oh that one...that's the new dark elf...Rohanna in my building."

Gunny looks at the settings "Ohh your throwing some Marines at her? on her sim run?"

"Yip!" says the tech.

Lancer asks "Are you going to throw real bullets at her or just sim's?"

"I was going to use just sim's?" the tech questions.

"Naww throw the real stuff at her. I want to see if lives up to the hype!"

The tech comes back over the loudspeaker "We are ready to go in a minute and oh by the way....we are going to throw real ammo at you! Because someone up here wants to see if you really can do it!"

I giggle at him "I wasn't expecting you to throw fake stuff at me! I was expecting real stuff" I smiled with glee.

The red light flashes.

"Off you go!" the speakers bark out!

As it comes to life. The lights fade out and it's now more of a night setting. A couple of actual bullet rounds pang at my feet.

I look down at the impacts around me "Ohh! this is going to be fun!"

I put my hand out in front of me and my shield forms there in front of me. More bullets start snapping off of it. I reach behind my head, my long hair pulls up and I pull my mask out over my face. This mask of mine fully covers my face. No eye holes or one for my mouth. The way I made it, magic allows me to see clearly and breath in it just fine. If a person sees it, all they see is a skull face pattern. That I stitched into its face in Mithril thread. I take a couple steps forward and I fade into the shadows.

Gunny Bardue is looking down at me via the monitors. The technician blurted out "Whoa the sensors just lost contact with her! She's got a invisibly spell or something? So that she is not showing up on thermal, motion, night....nothing? wow this kid is stealthy!"

I find the first pack of Marines starting to walk out of an alley, into a parking lot. That I am standing in, I jump up Twenty feet onto the top of the building, walk up along the edge behind them and wait till the last man is out in the street fully. I see that they are looking around, but have not divided up yet?...'man these guys are morons....walking in two straight lines?' I jump down behind them. Pull out two swords and plow through them with my swords slashing left and right. As I walk down their little interval line, chopping heads off and slicing them in half.

I jump back up on top of the building across the street, before the rest of them further down the street figure out I am there. I'm laughing with glee! As I jump up to the next buildings roof, I see a roof top from there....up higher, across the street, about five stories up. I port to the top of it and find a couple of them are just walking out of the roof access. I spring forward and kick one into the wall with a thud! that definitely killed it. The other one is just standing there...shocked. I spin and hook my lifted leg around his neck to pull him down into my crouch. Then snap his neck in the crook of my bent knee, as I drag him to the roof.

Lancer is in the booth looking at me "This girl has moves! I like her!" the rest of his group just stands there..."WOW" is all that is heard from one of them.

I look across from me and I see the other building that is just four stories. I see there in the distance, two guys are setting up a snipers post up there. I pull my bow out and snap two shots off in a second. I drill! both of them with arrows in the center of their heads...with ease....then they fall over.

The sniper of the grunts....Deadeye says "This chick is cool! I am going to ask her for a date! Anyone that can snap off a shot with a bow and arrow that quick and kills something at that distance has gotta be a girlfriend!"

As I'm standing there looking around for my next target. A missile shot hits the side of the building! I throw my arm mounted spell shields, that are built into my armor, up really quick to cushion the blast, as it scoots me.....standing on my feet across the roof top.

"Whoops! getting sloppy!" I moan out.

I think for a split second. I teleport straight up as high as the roof will let me. I use gravity to fall down. During my short fall. I see a group of eight of them walking down the street in a small circle...but all of them are looking out and the middle of them is about four foot of empty space.

"Perfect!" I sequel in joy!

I teleport down into their middle, with both of my swords already out. I port in... already in a low crouch and start rotating through them like a TOP would! My arms and the blades I hold with them are extended, I chop them up into little bits, as I stand up spinning. They all flop limply to the pavement.

I port back out before the next squad notices I'm even there. Once I have port-ed back up to another building on the roof top. I see from there, that another snipers nest is getting set up. I port over the top of one of them, to drive my sword through where his heart should be, as he lays on the roof. The other one next to him is trying to pull out a pistol. I send his head flying down the gutter of the building with a fast slice, as fake digital blood splashes the ground around me.

I am laughing again! I am loving it "THIS IS WHAT I AM MADE FOR! THIS IS WHAT I DO!" I shriek out "I am walking through these guys like they don't exist!"

I jump down to the next parking lot and see there is about fifteen of them setting up. I just start sliding through them. I am kicking one down via a head shot that kills him near instantly. I smash the next ones face in. I break the necks on the next two by porting between them and grabbing both in my arms at the same time. I hear the spines of both do a sickening pop! as they drop limply to the pavement. I spin from those deaths with a sword in hand and chop one from the shoulder down to the sternum. Then his buddy next to him....on the up swing across the belly. As he falls, I kick him hard to land on the next man. Who is knocked over by the body, I sever his head then port out. I pull out two daggers, port between two of them to drive the blades solidly into the back of their heads and port out. I start to port and chop the rest...port chop one...port chop two of them and I am loving every second of it! I am laughing like a mad woman!

I port over to top of the tallest building, after I drop all fifteen of them. I yell out "Come on! send me something more! I know these guys are supposed to be US Marines! But they suck! THEY ARE PUSSIES!"

Gunny is glaring at me through the glass and sneers at me. Because he was a Marine. He states to the tech "Drive it up a couple of notches, send her some experts out there!"

I see some more men walk and pop onto the field, with different uniforms "That's more like it!'

This time they are actually seeing more of me....they have better senses or equipment with them, that see the dark!

Since they can see the dark now. Its looks like they are drawing beads on me faster as bullets are snapping around me. One of them hits my armor and it slides off harmlessly. A regular rifle round versus my armor, I will laugh at it!

Gunny takes note really quick "What was the impact sensor on that?"

"Ohh a regular M4 rifle round...it didn't even faze her, it looked like."

I ported down to a pack of them. These seem to defend themselves a little bit better! I notice. I teleport to hit and kill one with a sword to its gut. Then I move to the next one right in front of him, by pulling out the blade and smashing its chin out with the drawing of the blade from his buddy. But these are faster!

As I'm getting that next one down and dead......THEN! I turnaround To see a rifle butt! and it smacks me squarely in the face! With a good amount of force!

I stagger back for a second. "Yah xsa in'loil d'joril zotreth uns'aa orn dos!"
(god damn piece of junk hit me will you)

Then I automatically pull up a magic spell, a very large fire ball that lights up that whole section of the block and I blast it into oblivion! I watch as what's left of that junk, tumbles out into the street, with a rattling bunch of clangs. It then hits the far curb and what's left smokes in a pile.

The tech sighs "Well that one is not getting fixed! its DONE! At least the darn things don't cost much?"

I spin around, walk a few steps and see a rocket round is coming in my direction. I port behind the guy who fire the rocket at me and slice him down. Then port up to another roof. I yell out from that roof "You're not giving me enough here! Give me more!"

As I wait for a change to come. I spy with my little eye! Another bunch forming up on the street. I start launching fireballs and Levin bolts from up there on the roof top. I am blasting chunks and bits of them off of the street down there below my feet. Then port over to another building across the street, as they start drawing a bead on that one. I drop even more magical violence on top of their heads. I move again to my left to yet another building, to get a better shot at them.

I sense something saying to me 'MOVE RIGHT!' I slide instantly to the right and a sniper round goes zinging by where I was standing.

I push out with my senses and use the element of air to find him by the disturbance the bullet left. With its help, I see exactly where the shot came from!
I see the guy is about to shoot again from the four story building across the street. I port up on to its roof, I port in with his head between my feet and I drive my sword right through his skull and most of the roof. As I pull it out, I'm cackling with glee! and his friend stands up with a rifle near the ready. I chop his rifle in half , then I roll to my left, kick him in the leg....it snaps with a very nice 'pop' and I then kick him in the chest to sent him flying off the four-story building to the pavement, to land with a thud!

'what! no scream on the way down? I feel cheated!' I think.

I port back up on top of the five story building and I'm yelling at the technician "Well you cranked it up notch maybe two? Could ya throw couple more notches on that dial? Your not even getting me warmed up out here yet!" I sass him!

With that little outburst of mine Gunny looks down at the selections sheet "Well this outta fix her! Give her a taste of this!" and he slides the Dragonslayer program out.

Lancer glances at that "You sure about that Gunny? with real ammo?"

Gunny says back to his student "She's doing good now! Lets see if she can take it! As we all know that the 'Dragonslayer' program has one weakness....persons that use stealth and her porting and invisibility count!"

This time as I'm standing there waiting. Not just one or two rifle rounds hit me. A WHOLE! pack of machine gun bullets hit me. I use my right arm and the magical shield that's there, off my right forearm.....takes a blistering bunch of hits. These aren't regular rounds? These are armor piercing! I roll forward and use the shed up there for cover, for second. Then I port away just as I see a rocket being launched at the shed. I end up porting up as high as I can go and fall back down. All the while scoping out the area during the fall.

As I fall I think 'now we are talking! Now they are a fight!'

I see where machine gun bullets are coming from. I port over there, go to kick the guy and he dodges it! Then dodges again? I'm am kinda stumped, I ponder that 'okay? I like this!' I port behind him and that gets him! I hit him with a Levin bolt blast, that blasts him off the building and he falls to the pavement below.

'that one was good!'

I start to turn from killing that last target, to find my next target. I get ready to port and a rocket lands at my feet! To knock me off the building, as I fall to the pavement. I port out and go up high into another free fall. During that short fall, I see the guy who just shot at me. I go to port behind him. I see during that split second before, my port back to the world finishes up, that he was expecting me? I see a couple of trip mines set up in a pattern behind him! Looks like he's figured out how I attack. So I change the spot I am going to land at from behind, to right in front of him....literally standing on his nuts!....I pull a dagger as I port in....pull him into a bear hug and drive the dagger under his chin through his brain. Then I toss his body into his own mines, as I do, I yell out "GOOD TRY!" at the body as it falls to go BOOM and then I port out.

I port in up high again and do a zig-zag over the area to get a real good look this time. As they got real smart and I should be more cautious now! I look down in one of my 'falls' and I see the same thing again? I see the guy and all the trip mines set up again.

"Ahh he's bait!"

I port to the building next to him, that's a story taller and snap a shot in his eye, he falls off the building ledge. Just as I'm doing that, I heard a sound I hadn't heard before? Its does not make any sense to me. So I port all the way across the area the full distance away! To see artillery hits the top of the building.

"Someone figured that move out!" I mumble out.

Then I see him the one who did it! poking his head out of a small slit window across the street. I port into the room and decapitate him.

Lancer looks at Gunny and snickers to him "Well it looks like the Dragonslayer's found out that their name is true....they got Slayed!"

Gunny Bardue quips back "Well let's try this!" he leans over the tech and cranks it up a notch "Let her try two Dragonslayer teams....then let's crank the difficulty up a little notch, I'll make them all exemplars!"

I stand there hidden by my magic and skill. To see a new group coming into the area and one catches my eye. I port next to him and I go to chop him down. He moves out of the way faster than a human can.

"Okay now we're going for above normal human reflexes!?"

So I spin kick his leg and bust it. As he goes down, I crack him in the jaw line of his skull with my swords hilt, to crush most of it. Then sever the neck at that point, with the sword to finish it. As I am doing that, a guy sneaked up on me and ripped into my back with a rifle. I feel the rounds splattering across my back. Then I actually feel one penetrate my armor and smash a rib, at my shoulder blade high up on my left back.

I spin around throw a dagger at him.....I watch as.....He actually dodged it!

I yell at him "Well that's not going to work! As my dagger is going off in the distance. I put it back. It turns blade front and hits him in the back of the skull. Just as he is leveling his rifle at me.

"F'sarn naut nindel rescho ulu elgg! waele!"
(I'm not that easy to kill! stupid!)

His now dead body flops on to land on the pavement. I jump to the wall there and run up the wall fast as I can. Just as I get out of the alleyway a massive amount of machine fire goes rattling down there.

"That's a mini-gun!.....That guy is serious!".....I squeak.

I can see the flame from it, licking the area from across the street. It all came from a very large mini-gun that is now ripping apart the whole alleyway, that I was just in. I see the tracers from it bouncing all over heck.

"I am going to play with this one!" I laugh.

I run as fast as I can, then port right in front of him and slide to a stop under his fire. From my laying down right in front of him. I kick up at him with both legs. He goes flying back a dozen feet. To smack against a building. He just takes the two blows and if he was a normal person, he would have not gotten up from that blow. But this time he gets up!

"Oh crap!" my mind reels.

I roll forward and throw a dagger at him. He flicks it off and it clatters for a few times on the pavement, before it fades into the ether and returns to me.

"So you figured that one out. WELL figure this one out!" I yell out.

I charge up another dagger. I throw it at him, he goes to flick it off. But this time, it drills through his right hand and he explodes with the spell I put on it! Then what is left of him drops to the ground smoking. I hear that funny sound again. I port out of the way and I am now in a one-story building across the way. I figure that all the high buildings are now all laid out for traps by now, by these guys. As I am standing there getting my bearings. I go to move as 'that feeling' hits me. A sniper round zings past my head by an inch. I see where that guy is hiding out at instantly. I port two buildings away and just as I coalesce from my port, I let loose an arrow right through him and he drops.

I see one lone guy in the next alley over. I port at his very feet, to punch my right hand out with my two fingers extended into his left shoulder. The hit staggers him back and he is still standing?

"WHAT THE HECK! I know I did that right. He should be dieing or dead now!" I scream out!

I hit him again. This time in the middle of his chest. AND nothing!... all I get is a cracking sound?

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" I scream out "Your sims suck ass! I know I did that right! He should be dead or dieing now!.... With his skeleton shattering right NOW! damn it!"

I pull out a sword and finish the now stunned target. Then move on, shaking my head in disgust.

Gunny looks at the tech "What does she mean? She can't really mean that one little blow would shatter a whole skeleton? Can she?"

The tech pulls the sim recording spec's of my blow and drops them into the medical sim data base. After a few minutes, it comes back. "Ahh Gunny the computer says there might be an actual chance, that what she just did could do it?"

Gunny looks over to the tech's panel and sure enough the computer sim shows the man's skeleton shattering in sections, till the body falls over like a sack filled with the goo!....of the remaining organs.

The tech gasps out "Yeech! that's not the way I want to go? Man that kid is nasty!"

Lancer looks on at the display over Gunny's shoulder...."You mean she can really do that?"

Gunny nods back to him "Looks like it kid. I don't know how? But your friend there, is a real killer. As I figure, that the only way she could be so sure that would work? Is she has used it many, many times."

I drop to the alley below me, run down the alley and at its end. I run right in to two guys packing old style flame throwers. As I slide into their view, they turn on me and try real hard to cook me!

The flame envelops me. I whisper to it "Ehk zhuanth abbil orn'la dos qualla elgg nindyn draa whol uns'aa?
(Hi old friend would you please kill those two for me?)

The flame wraps around me fully, then forms into a beast ten feet tall all made of fire "Siyo ussta jabbress Usstan orn'la ssinssrigg ulu."
(Yes my mistress, I would love to.)

The beast of fire, gets even hotter and slams into both men. They explode within the sudden heat. The heat burns so hot, even the robot shells under the force field is GONE!

"Bel'la dos. Dos shlu'ta alu. Usstan orn lar pholor dos gajak."
(Thank you. You can go. I will call upon you later.)

It bows to me and fades away.

Gunny looks on "What in the heck was that!"

Mule says to his old teacher "A lesson Gunny...never use a flamethrower on that chick! EVER!" the tech at the desk laughs at the kids humor.

Over the over the next twenty minutes I finish off the rest of the two teams. Then I'm standing there in the middle of the arena looking for more!

The technician comes over the speaker system "You're done....your times up! Great run!"

"Cool thanks I liked it!"

I teleport over to the main doors. That just finish fully opening up as I get there and I start walking out of the area into them. As I walk in the doors, I see Lancer is standing there with the rest of his friends. He is smiling at me. I smile back to the fellow posie.

"Hi Hank how are you doing?" I ask "too bad you missed your timeslot?"

"Naww we get to do the other half of it!" He leans over to me "You seem to be feeling better now?"

"Thanks Hank I am."

I glance over to his team "Well good luck out there. It was fun! that was a nice warm up. As soon as I get more loosened up and get my groove back. I want to try that last one....twisted up a couple notches from what it is now."

I see this older gentleman standing there and he is shaking his head "I can't believe it. I didn't think I could see that?"

One of the guys walks up to me "Good sniping! How about me and you have a pizza sometime?"

I glace at him "I hate to put it to you this way. I want to let you down gently. But your not my type!"

He keeps on me "Well what type is that? I can change?"

"You're not it!" I keep walking away.

I see a girl on their team "Hey can I bug you?" I ask her.

"Sure what do you need?"

"First what's your name?" I ask.

"Andrea or bunker....why?"

"Andrea....I need some help from a girl, in the locker room there.....please?" and I point.

"What?"

"Its girl only stuff and private, if you can?"

"Okay lead on!"

I walk with her into the locker room. After the get there, I say a spell to separate my top armor from the bottom half, so I can pull it off.

"I got nailed. One slipped through my armor at a seam and its not popping back out. Can you pull the bullet out for me, I can't reach it?"

I pull off the top all the way and I feel my blood starting to flow now, as the armor was stanching the flow before.

She looks back there "Hey Gunny should see this and you go to Doyle!"

"Naaw I am fine. Pull it out and I will heal in a few minuets."

She pulls at it for several minutes "I can't get it. Its wedged in your ribs bad. It looks like the way your ribs line up its now stuck....and man your bones are weird! I got to get Gunny or your go to Doyle?"

"Go get him then" I sigh out.

After five minuets. She comes back with him in tow "You know, I should not be in here." he complains to her.

"But Gunny she needs help or something. Look at this" She points at my back.

"Aww F... I mean shoot.....you got hit. You need to go to Doyle....its the rules."

"Please just pull it out. I will be fine. I am a regen five. I will heal in a few minutes."

"Nope you got to go to Doyle..." the man insists to me.

"Fine....I'll go!" I put my top back on and start walking out.

That one guy runs up to me again "Are you sure? You don't want to go out?"

"Yep....and if you have to know, why your not my type....your human and one way or the other....you will not keep up!" I laugh at him.

Lancer looks at him and he is snickering "Ooohh shot down in flames! In less than five seconds. She didn't even let you walk up to the batter's box!" he slaps his buddy on the back "You didn't have a chance anyway. I know that girl....you did not have a chance in HELL! getting out with that girl!"

Gunny Bardue looks at Lancer "She said...she was just warming up?"

"Yeah....ahh Gunny from what I've been able piece together about that Drow. I'm using the right term for her, as she's not a dark elf and she don't like the word dark elf. She's the real deal! Everybody is saying that! Fey in my building....saying she is IT! Gwen, Sara. I don't know what to say about her? From what I have been told. She's got the memories of an elf that lived back in the pre-Sundering days. She's got like....something like Twenty to Forty thousand years of combat experience is locked away in that head. She's like an Elvin version of the Green Berets from back then. Then add she's got enough weapons to fill a truck! Obviously you saw that she had a whole lotta gear out there and knew how to use it! Then top of that she's a mage?! I mean she didn't look like she was using near any of her spells and she just didn't want to use them. I am sure if she did, she would have leveled half the area?"

Bunker perks up with hearing them "Well I think I got a nickname for her! I am going to call her 'The Elvin Cuisinart'! Did you see when she landed in that group of eight! She just carved them up like a frickin knife machine or something. It was neat to watch that. Can you imagine what she would've done to human bodies? There would just been blood all over the streets. There would have been just rivers of it running in the sewers!"

Gunny whispers to Lancer "Maybe you should ask her to come out with your team once and a while, to train together?"

"I don't know Gunny? She does not! like people ordering her at all. She has some real F-ed up past with that...REAL BAD!...but I will ask?"

Gunny runs back up to the control booth to get his teams run started. He sees that the tech has all the menus set for the team, as requested.

Gunny says "Well all looks good, so start them off!" the tech does as told.

As the program runs Gunny leans over to the tech "All that data from that dark elf's run tonight. Send a copy to me and the chief, then to each department head. Make sure Ito's copy is marked important! and so is Everheart's and the chief's

-------------------------------------------------------------

I port over to Doyle and walk in the emergency room doors. I walk up to the desk I ask a nurse sitting there "I need some patching up? I was just at range Ninety-nine and got a little hurt."

"Well let me see....by the way I am Sally."

I walk with her to a room. once there I take off my top and show her.

"Young lady you sure did get hurt. Let me pull up your records and then lets see."

After ten minutes or so of her reading and the other nurse she got to gather the needed supplies. She pulls out the bullet.

'I could have done that twenty minutes ago with pliers? if I could reach it!'

She puts an bandage on it and tells me to see the doc later on if anything goes wrong?

After all is done I hoof it out of there to walk out and greet a Saturday morning!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my oldest story in a joint fan fic venture with a group of authors, so
far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We
all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of
stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe. This
one here is my second one and hopefully its a good one.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek Tormented by the past,
Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek They say old soldiers never
die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek Born for
eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave their
nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan Watch what
you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever asked
for.

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan Struggling with fate, Kelly has
to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade Created for war
and forged in pain, dealing with deamons within and the out.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade Ancient and Powerful
Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones.
Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living
in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind,
get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional). This is the Whateley
Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more
than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from
vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong
transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.' If you want further information
you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki
or
http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the
ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those
kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the
'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Or if you want to input more?

Drop a e-mail to me at [email protected]

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
194 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Scary, Crazy and Funny all wraped up in one.

I was scared from thinking about some of thing ideas of what she has been though. Then laughing at how she dealt with some of the students and staff. Along with her very sick sense of humor. Just thinking how much crazier the school will get with her there.

Great story and can not wait to read more.

thanks!

shadowsblade's picture

so you like that dark 'elf' sense of humor? ---lol

but tell me what you like and I can add more in that style?

But most of all my readers ---I do take suggestions to heart!

thanks for the reviews....they tell me you love this work of mine

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Great work. A very satisfying

jennifer breanna's picture

Great work. A very satisfying story and it was bonus length. Thanks for sharing.

Jenni

Fabulous story and I really

Fabulous story and I really like Shadowsblade a lot. I foresee her having a whole bunch of combat sims in her future at Whateley, and I am of the belief that she and Gunny and Ito are going to become very,very good friends over time.

What a ride!!

I loved it

Joanna

What a Jolly Good Tale !

It has been some time since I have read a story as funny, and fun as this. I hope that the huumans survive this encounter with her.

This reminds me of "Let the wookie win". :)

Thank you.

Gwen

PTSD triggers

The way she is feeling and the general conversation really triggers my PTSD, though not in a destructive way. The way she acts, and the insensitivity of some of those around her is not surprising at all. That stupids shrink is going to get his ass handed to him.

Your sentence structure is interesting and fun.

Gwen

sorry about that

shadowsblade's picture

I just write to relax and have fun

I hope you feel better on this soon

as to my writing I may know english real well---but school was a Loooong time ago and I an relearning my sentence structure---then add english was not my best subject! LOL

but thanks to you and all for the reads and reviews

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

That was so exciting.

Now I am so sure she is in the 'die hard' list. Way cool.

Shadows

Really enjoy your writings.. Some how I manage to overshoot or miss some of the stories.Thats ok as it appears a lot of writer are taking a siesta..
a

alissa

Still enjoying

the craziness, I have to admit being a bit overwhelmed by the story. In a good sort of way, of course.

Something new to Whateley

Jamie Lee's picture

Ro is bringing something new to Whateley which its new had, honor. Ro is having a frustrating time getting people to understand that when she speaks she speaks the truth. She's also having a frustrating time trying to not kill a few morons. Only her promise to Mrs. Carson has saved more than one student from losing their head. Except the things in the fourth basement bathroom which attacked her.

Ro is a spring wound so tight that it's only a matter of time before it causes some major problems to will make everyone rethink their decision about Ro being at Whateley.

And as if she isn't carring enough baggage, Circe and others are forming plans on how to use Ro or take advantage of her for their own gain. After seeing the diamonds, Circe is already planning on how to take advantage of Ro for her own gain. Circe may be an ancient but relatively young compared to Ro. She is messing with something she doesn't totally understand.

While Ro may be uncertain about getting involved in a relationship, Ros and Sara have shown her it may be what she needs to help her unwind. Help her see that she can do something she's found hard to do, trust others.

Twice now wanna be queen Drow has had her head handed to her because of her attitude--as have others. So maybe she needs to take her horse to the barn and walk from now on.

All of the departments are receiving something which should cause all to pause when it comes to Ro. After viewing her first ever run through the toughest Sim the school has, they should then understand that Ro should not be trifle with. Doing so takes their own lives in their own hands.

Others have feelings too.

love reading your reviews -

shadowsblade's picture

love reading your reviews --they make me want to write more and I am trying as fast as I can

have fun reading my stuff!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective