AHC32

Printer-friendly version

32

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That she COULD momentarilty break his *block* is curious

Has Amber's training progressed to where she is approaching par with Mr. Calvin?

Does being intoxicated interfere with his hold on her?

Or was Mr. Calvin under attack at the moment or such and THAT rendered his hold on her void for a while?

BIG Q is can she resist Taylor and can Taylor be saved or stopped if must be?

Courtney still strikes me as reckless but this time it was not so bad.

But I can't trust her nor should Amber.

Nice chapter.

BTW will Mr. Calvin EVER tell her the whole truth of why he has yet to change her back or free her from control?

IE is he a bastard or her salvation?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Many questions, Many answers

Thanks, John!

As always you raise some great questions! Unfortunately, most of them cannot be answered now. Some will be answered soon, though.

Amber does have a natural affinity for the archons as a seeker, and is invigorated by their presence, but she still has a long way to go before matching Calvin. He has decades of experience. The truth of him will be revealed, but I can't say when - yet. ;)

Yes, Amber is right to not trust Courtney. She is obviously trying to be better, but she still has her impish, youthful recklessness.

The rest of your questions will have to wait for the story to reveal them.

Thanks for the comment!